PDA

View Full Version : My journey...Jenny

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 12:43 AM
~Jenny~

Nros and sis,I will now split up my story into diff parts according to diff women that i had relationships with,because the trip down memory lane sent me on a frenzy till I was linking up all the ladies and its disrupting my normal life cos I realized that I had to type them down in case I forgot about it and hafta go back memory lane again,so please bear with me as I put up parts of my relationships with diff women…

At the end of the day I would put up in chronological order as in which of my ladies come first

“beep beep”
My mobile phone rang and I saw I have a sms

“hmmm….who would be sms-ing me?M1 started this free sms thing and my friends are all with singtel,haven got the line from M1 yet leh”

***just in case you guys forgot,when m1 first came into the market,they were the one who offered free unlimited sms BUT only to m1 subscribers only***

“andy,this is jenny here,julie’s sister”

“oh hi,how’s life with you and Julie”

***that time,I had already broken up with Julie because due to business sense,her dad forced her to marry the son of their business associate***

“I am fine”

“how about Julie?”

“can we meet up?”

“I am on board ship now,after 1630h liberty I will go look for you”

“ok,I am still staying at the same place as last time”

“ok see you then”

5.15pm I was at her place,standing at the door.All the memories of Julie came back into my mind,while I stood at the door hesitating if I should knock on the door

寂寞夜,想你的人还没睡,
换不回让往事各纷飞,
总在抬头时落泪,无处退
彷惶的心仿佛被撕碎.
最怕黑,最怕回忆上心扉,
挥不去却又不知如何面对,
梦以累爱疲惫
对我是否你已无所谓.
你的一切都让我心碎,
却又无法再给我安慰,
够重的誓言只能够随风吹,
炙热的心如今已冷却.
情到浓时人憔悴,爱到深处心不悔,
念你忘你都不对,宁愿伤心自己背;
不怨苍天不怨谁,人生不过梦一回,
观看花开又花谢,却怕缘起又缘灭.

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 01:19 AM
Just at this moment my hp rang

“hello?andy?jenny here”

“yah,I am at your door can you open your door?”

“oh ok”

In a while the door opened,for a moment I thought I saw Julie opening the door for me,but reality told me its not Julie who opened the door for me

“welcome and make yourself at home”

“yah this used to be my home too,can I take a look around the place?”

“sure why not?but basically nothing had changed after Julie went back,all your clothings and belongings are still in the room”

“oh well,if that’s the case than I shall not look around the place anymore”

“so how is business” after we settle down on the sofa which had a lot of cum from me and Julie in the past

“so far so good”

“hey jenny,lets be frank,why you ask me to come up here for?”

“well…..”

“c’mon don’t be such a nag,just spit it out will ya?”

“andy u have changed,last time u wont even talk to me so rudely”

“jenny,yes I have changed,because I hate my self as I do not have the balls to fly to jarkarta and talked to your dad about Julie marrying another guy”

“well,I guessed that even if you are there,you wont be able to dissuade him from doing it”

“….”

“So how is julie doing now?”

“I have a letter from Julie for you and that’s the reason why I invited you up here”

I opened the letter and read the letter

Baby,

Forgive me for disturbing you,how are you,I hope you are fine.

I am so sorry for letting you down.

Remembered your promise of not leaving me until the day you die?

I return your promise to you…

Love forever,
Julie

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 01:43 AM
“well,wats with this letter?it don’t make sense at all”I was puzzled after reading it

At this time,I saw jenny’s eyes red and she started crying

“hey,jenny whats wrong?”

“Julie passed away….”

Suddenly everything started turning in circles and went black……..

When I opend my eyes I saw that I was in jenny’s room,and she was sitting at the sofa in front of the bed

“are you ok?you fainted just now”

I was still a bit blur at what had happened but instantly everything came back to me and I shouted at Jenny

“WHAT THE FUCK HAD HAPPENED?I TOT I TOLD YOU TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF JENNY?AND YOU PROMISED ME THAT”with that I burst out crying……..

“sorry….”came a meek reply

“SORRY?????CAN A WORD OF SORRY BRING JULIE BACK TO LIFE AGAIN?”

“sorry….”

“STOP FUCKING SAY SORRY TO ME!I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED!”

“…..”

“SAY IT!”

“she committed suicide just last week when her husband found out that the kid she had was not his but yours”

“wat?”

“yah,she was pregnant and at first we thought that the kid was my brother in law’s kid,until a medical report revealed that my bro in law could not have any kids,at first it was kept between Julie and my bro in law,but my in laws found out about Julie’s pregnancy and told my dad about it.he was very angry and demanded abort the kid”

“than?”by this time,although I was still crying but than I stooped screaming at jenny

“Julie told my dad that she rather die than to abort the kid.my dad locked her up in the room,that evening we found this letter along with her dead body from drug overdose,she had taken a whole bottle of sleeping pills”

“why?baby?why are you so silly?”I started mumbling to myself and sobbed uncontrollably

“andy,stopped crying,she wont come back to life,no matter what had happened”jenny came up to me and patted my shoulder

I look at her and hugged her and cried on her shoulders non stop

God knows how long I had cried,but the whole while jenny was there letting me hug and cry

“sorry to have made you all wet from all my tears”

“its ok,at least u still got heart for her,I am sure she will appreciate it”

koites
19-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Oh man...Poor Julie. That's really saddening.

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 02:19 AM
Oh man...Poor Julie. That's really saddening.

:( ............

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 06:01 AM
“anything else for me?if not I would like to go now”

“yes,she requested part of her body to be given to you in her letter to me and I have taken some ash after cremation and put them in a bottle,wait here and I will go and get it for you”

While waiting for her to pass me the bottle of ash I called my officer

“Sir,Andy here,I know next Tuesday than I will be clearing my ord leave but can I take it from tomorrow onwards and 3days before I ord I go back camp?i need to go up to Thailand for something urgent”
“well,no need to come back,just make sure you go down to brani on your ord day to collect your pink i.c will do,I will write the 3days as off in lieu”

“thank u sir”

***just to to info you guys,we in navy no need to get exit permit cos whenever we have a trip on,our exit permit will automatically be extended for 6months,so at that point of time I still have 2months of exit permit left after the last trip***

“you going to Thailand?”jenny asked as she heard me on my phone and handed me the bottle containing julies ash,its just a small essence of chicken bottle half filled with ash,I just took a few pieces of tissue paper and wrapped it up and out it in my pocket.

“yah I wanna go Thailand and ask a few monks to do some prayers for Julie”

“good,when you going,I go with you”

“let me call the ticket agency and see when I can get the earliest tickets”

After one call,I told jenny “there is a midnight flight on fin airways on transit leaving for Bangkok later,I booked my ticket already,you want to join me today or tomorrow?”

“book 1 for me,I will fly on the same flight as you are”

45min later both of us are on the way to the airport

We never spoke a word at all along the way until we reached emerald hotel in Bangkok

“2 rooms please”I told the hotel receptionist

“no make it 1 room will do”jenny said

“But we do not have single beds in the rooms now,only queen size bed”the hotel receptionist replied,kinda obvious to know that both of us although together are not lovers after I made the request for 2rooms

“its ok,we will deal with it ourselves”jenny replied

Once in the room,I took Julie out from my bag and put her on the dressing table

“jenny,you take the bed,I will take the floor,sleep early,we are going to have a long day tomorrow”

big_risk_taker
19-06-2007, 09:49 AM
bro, when u wrote liberty..sorta sense you former frm navy..brani..wau seh..thats pretty back..which class of ship were u frm..

Elementary
19-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Liberty men, free gangway. Long time never hear this phase liao. :)

dbrudder
19-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Sorry but I dun quite get the point of the story. Maybe the main story comes later :confused:

Maximo07
19-06-2007, 11:33 AM
Liberty men, free gangway. Long time never hear this phase liao. :)

"Dong-Dong"
"Dong-Dong"
"Dong-Dong"
"Dong-Dong"

8 O'clock, SIR!

Hahaha....

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Sorry but I dun quite get the point of the story. Maybe the main story comes later :confused:

like i said in the starting part of the story,instead of junking up all hte ladies i had relationships with in a chronological order,i decide to put them under diff headers so that my story can be completed in a while time
and at the end of the story i will put up a post telling you pple which lady come first....read my other stories starting with "my journey....XXXX"where by xxx denotes diff name of the ladies in the whole title

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 02:46 PM
bro, when u wrote liberty..sorta sense you former frm navy..brani..wau seh..thats pretty back..which class of ship were u frm..

dont wanna say which class of ship i was from if not i cant write my story on the relationship i had with one of the ladies from the navy liaos,in fact it was 3,1 with a full relationship,1 was just a liberty night fling,whereas the other was just a FB kind of thing...

***Life was ina chaos for me after Julie and me broke up,i was like a butterfly flitting from one lady to another just to get a replacement for Julie***

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 03:10 PM
“its ok,we can share the bed,its going to be very uncomfortable sleeping on the cold hard floor”

“nevermind,I am used to such conditions already”

“no,I wont allow you to suffer anymore after what you and Julie had gone tru”

“oh well”

After showering,I took the left side of the bed and she took the right side of the bed,back facing each other.but I knew the both of us cant sleep because our love for Julie

About 1 hour later(can hear the hourly alarm of my digital watch),I turned around and saw jenny stared at me,in the dim light,she looked so much like Julie.

“why are you staring at me for,instead of sleeping?”

“well,you looked so lonely from the back and I was imagining how Julie used to tell me how cute you look like when you are sleeping”

“oh so you are trying to take a peek at me while I am asleep huh?”

“yah….”

“so wat else did Julie tell u about me?”

“we practically share everything so I know everything about you”

“like?”

“like how you from an ignorant in bed to one hell of a good fuck”

“hahahaha…well that I am not sure about it,I think only Julie will say that,wat else she say about me?”

“hmmm….aint mentioning Julie will make u sad?”

“sadness and fondness is to be kept in the heart.she already proved to me her love by having my kid n dying for me,so I should just live life to the fullest instead of wallowing in sadness”

“so that’s the reason why you kept your mouth shut until the hotel lobby?”

“yah,I did a lot of soul searching along the way and a lot of reflections”

“so where are you going to get monks to do the prayers for her?”

“go to her masters temple”

“she have a master?”

“yah din she told u about it?”

“nope”

“oh we met this monk outside the Jade Buddha temple(wat phra keow) the other time we came here for holiday and he told her a few things which I guessed only she knows and she begged him to take her in as a disciple but he refused and only gave us an address of his temple and told her to look for him if she encounters any problem”

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 03:49 PM
“andy?”

“huh?”

“thanks for giving Julie the best times of her life during this period of time”

“its ok,that’s what I should be doing as her bf at that time”

“I am serious not joking,to think that you can come all the way here to do this for her shows that she actually is very important to you”

“come on,can we quit talking about it,you are gonna make it sad again”

“ok,go to sleep”

“how can I sleep when I have you watching me all the time?”

“hahaha…”

“its true wat….”

“can I ask u for a favour?”

“yah?”

“can u hug mi like how Julie always snuggle up to you and sleep?”

“I don’t think its quite appropriate right?afterall,Julie is on the dressing table”

“what are you thinking about?”

“I am thinking about wat u are thinking about lor”

“yah I am thinking about sleeping in your arms only,I feel so lonely without Julie around”

“ermm…ok just hug and sleep and nothing else ok?”

“yah yah yah,why u so long winded one?”

I opened my arms,expecting her to lie her head on my chest and sleep,but she just put my left arm around her neck and turned to her side,which means I will have to turn to my side than I can hug her,aint it spooning her?

“erm,jenny,I cant do it”

“why?i tot julie loves it this way?”

“how you know?”

“cos everytime you go back home to sleep,she would snuggle up to me this way”

“hah?but like that means we will have to be very intimate with my something touching your bum leh”

“are you wearing your pants?”

“yes”

“am I wearing my pjs?”

“yes”

“so why are you afraid?furthermore I am not asking you to put your hands on my breasts like how you put your hands on julies breasts”

“than how am I gonna hug you?”

“just put your hands around my waist,if too uncomfortable for you just move up my chest but below the breasts”

“you mean just like how a bra holds a woman’s breasts up?”

“hahahaha…I remembered how julietold me that u were so ignorant about everything especially this thing about breasts being heavy”

15min later I was drifting into dreamland with her in my arms,with no physical attraction or whatsoever

Rinngggg……ringggg

“hello”

“god morning sir,6am now,morning call”

“ok thank u”

I woke up after receiving the morning call and I realized that I was in my finest moment in the morning,normally if I am sleeping with my gf or at home I wont be bothered with it but now,I gotta walk like a duck to get to the bathroom

“that’s the thing I like about you”jenny said from behind as I was duck walking to the bathroom

“ah morning jenny,sorry,human normal reaction”

“don’t worry,I understand”

Soon both of us were headed to the temple on the address given by the monk,along the way both of us were chatting very closely like long lost friends,but that feeling does not seem like long lost friends but something closer,at times the way she laughs,the sparkle in her eyes almost made me mistook her for Julie

As it was a long drive up to the northern part of Thailand(according to wat the driver told us),I had a nap in the car.

Soon we reached the temple,or I would say its just a small hut,not those big and magnificient temples you see in big cities along the way

At the door of the temple was the old master dressed in his dark orange almost brown colour robes

According to the driver and translater we found out that he is a forest monk hence why the robe colour is not saffron or orange in colour.

After conversing some time between the driver and the master here is wat the driver told us

“long phor knows wat you want,he had already done the prayers for her.wat he needs now is your permission to have the ash that you have on her”

I was shocked at wat the driver told me,cos I never told the driver exactly what had happened and the monk was able to tell him what had happened

“so how jenny?”

“its yours to keep,u decide wat to do with it”

So I took out the bottle and passed it to the monk

“long phor says her soul is put to rest but because of the fact that she killed the baby,the baby’s soul wont be at rest,long phor now will make it into a kumantong and you will treat this baby like your own until the day the baby is re-incarnated,to build on the good karma for you and her”

***that’s how I got into wicah,into thai Buddhism stuff***

I turned around and looked at jenny not knowing wat to do,expecting her to give me ananser because it was the 1st time I had encountered this thing,cos normally I go to Thailand and pray its just go to the temple,pray and tamboon(make donations) only

“go ahead and try it,afterall he is like a very nice old man”

I turned and looked at the driver who told me”not all monks know how to make such things,he is a tudong monk,u sud trust him,basing on the fact that he never asked for anything in return in helping you”

***due to religious sensitivity of this issue I will skip this part and go on to other parts***

3days later we were back in emerald hotel

At the lounge….

“so when u wanna go back to sg?”

“I wanna stay for a few more days”

“you can only stay for another 5days or so because we have to rush back to sg cpf board to get all her money back tru cpf”

“so when you leaving?”

“I leave when u leave”

“don’t u have work to do in sg?”

“my p.a will call me if anything happens,afterall that’s why mobile phones are invented right?”

“ok as long as I don’t take up your time will do”

“its ok I need time to get away from everything too”

man13utd13
20-06-2007, 04:36 AM
TO that person who zapped me and dont dare to put who you are...

here is your message "Stop yr crap la!!Polish up yr story contributions!!Dialogue style is boring & mundane!!Zap u!!"

Thank you for your comment,here is my message to you,even if you have the ability to zap pple,that dont give you NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WAT TO DO OR WAT NOT TO DO,you dont like it you can dont read it,no body is forcing you to,anyways JUST FOR YOUR INFO SAKE,i am not into writing my own REAL LIFE STORY for that points or wat so ever....

and to show you an example of wat the others have wrote to me

"Was reading your lifestory. Well am just a newbie and no power to up your rep. But it is really a good job done.
Keep the story coming. After reading your story, you really inspire me to write my own life story and share with bros here too."

to the guy who zapped me:
to hell with ya!

if you had bothered to leave your nick i wont be so pissed....
nbccb.....i had to go trhough all the pains of digging up my past and staying up late in the middle of the night to finish wat i remember and wanna share you guys and yet not only you dont appreciate it but than you make such comments?

man13utd13
20-06-2007, 04:43 AM
in view of wat had happened,i shall stop writing all my encounters....this really disappoint me a lot because for the past week i was going tru a huge emotion roller coaster digging out all the memories that i had buried deep in the bottom of my heart for the past few years (which i had never expect to feel so miserable about,all i tot was that just put the route of my sexual awakening but at the end of the day i am still human so i am subjected to all the good and bad things of my past relationships),especially with regards to Julie....

GreyMatter
20-06-2007, 07:15 AM
Great reading your story bro. Got anymore ? :)

Indignant
20-06-2007, 08:30 AM
yo dude! Keep it coming. dun let one guy spoil everything. Lots of bros out there are appreciating ur efforts!:)

andythai
20-06-2007, 09:30 AM
Correct bro just ignore him. Actually I am quite curious about kumantong because I also go thailand anually to visit my friend master.

d(^_^)b
20-06-2007, 11:26 AM
To man13utd13

Why bother with such morons, if they can't take it and take it out on U and U stop writing, then they'll be happy that they achieved their aim of stoppin U. In which if U're here to share n not for points, why care?

Juz tell them not to read if they wanna zap and complain.

To the faggot who zapped him for his mundane writing style.

1. U're a coward for not leaving Ur nick behind.
2. If U can write better, show us.
3. If U envy him, tell us.
4. If U're a loser, carry on zapping.
5. It really makes me ponder what sort of a person U're sitting in front of the screen, hand in Ur pants, after jerking, with the cum on Ur hand zap people for their writing. U're really one pathetic sore loser.

Zap me if U dare.

Should BOSS be free, dig him up and show us who he is.

:cool:

Indignant
20-06-2007, 11:35 AM
To man13utd13

To the faggot who zapped him for his mundane writing style.

3. If U envy him, tell us.

I envy him.. i cant write properly for crying out loud... ;)

d(^_^)b
20-06-2007, 11:47 AM
I oso envy him. But I support him.
Unlike the Fag who wanna read, yet give -ve review.

Tsk Tsk.

k389
21-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Please continue ur story. Dun stop just like this..

rh8611
21-06-2007, 01:52 AM
bro man13utd13,

Pls do continue.. i look forward to hear ur stories.. cheers.

man13utd13
21-06-2007, 04:21 AM
Dear all bro and sis,

thanks for all the encouragin PMs that you guys sent me,i really appreciate it a lot,please bear with me for a while because i am tied down with work(need to rush out a project by the dealine) that i dont have much time to spare to write out now,but i promise you that i will be back asap,give me 1 or 2 days to finish my work and i will find time to write them out,once again thank you for your kind support

just to let you know besides
Julie,
jenny,
sandy,
3 more stories coming
cindy the 7-11 girl,can be found in julie's,
sharon my sec school relieve teacher,
xd a divorced mother of 2...

sorry to all those who are waiting for me to put up the stories of my naval affairs cos the parties concerned are still currently in the RSN,so i dont think i wanna jeopardise their careers(afterall the RSN is not so big afterall,with all the cross platform transfers and such,almost everybody know everybody)

big_risk_taker
21-06-2007, 01:59 PM
sorry to all those who are waiting for me to put up the stories of my naval affairs cos the parties concerned are still currently in the RSN,so i dont think i wanna jeopardise their careers(afterall the RSN is not so big afterall,with all the cross platform transfers and such,almost everybody know everybody)

sigh bro..respect your decision..but if discret discret dun say names..dun think anyone knows lah..anyway ORD loh..hahaha..

rh8611
23-06-2007, 02:28 AM
bro, pls continue ur story..
As promised I upz u for your great job..

Looking forward to read ur story soon~

Cheers x 3!:D

man13utd13
23-06-2007, 04:02 AM
“andy,certain things in life you just gotta take it easy “jenny said to me when she noticed that I was staring hard at the glass of margarita in front of me

“huh?”I was brought back to reality with her sentence

“sorry,I was just thinking of how Julie taught me how to appreciate margaritas”

“yah like I say sometimes in life you must learn how to let go”

“sorry,oh well let me take this opportunity to toast u for a new life after julie”as I raised up my glass and toasted jenny

“excuse me waiter,give me 4 bottles of chardonnay and send it up to room 0613”jenny said to the waiter who happened to walk past us

“if you wanna toast me,toast me with my fav drink,and do it in my room,I don’t like the music that they are playing here”

“oh well,let me finish the margarita and we will go back to your room for the drinks”

***after we came back from the temple,I insisted on having 2 separate rooms***

15min later,we were at the coffee table drinking the chardonnay

“to life”she raised her glass

“yes to life”

Soon were finished the 4 bottles and another 4 was on the way up,we were chatting about what had happened to me when I was in the navy and her life after she and Julie went back to Indonesia,it was really like old friends catching up,though the topic would turn to Julie occasionally but than we took it in stride.

“I still remembered the time when Julie suggested to me and asked me to kiss you at music world”

“yah that time I remembered I was too stoned and I just hug u and kissed you,lucky it was just a peck on the lips and nothing more”

“well,if you have the chance now,would you do it again?”

“ermm….”before I know it,she leaned over to me and planted a kiss on my lips

Fires of emotions were released,I don’t know if it was because of the alcohol or was it because of the sadness of julie’s demise and we just took it out on each other

Before I know it,she was pouring wine all over my tummy and licking it off and I was also doing the same thing to her

I vividly remembered whispering julie’s name in her ears upon my first orgasm but than I cant remembered it well,we stepped out of the room 2 days later,with us behaving like long lost lovers and me screwing all her orifices that my dick can possibly go into.god know how many times both of us reached orgasm during that 2 days.

The next 2days we were behaving like lovers touring around Bangkok in the day and fucking like rabbits during the night.

But all good things got to come to an end

On the 5th morning when I woke up,jenny was nowhere to be found except for a letter on her pillow

man13utd13
23-06-2007, 04:03 AM
dear all,my encounter with jenny is coming to an end soon with i think about 2-3more installments,because my relationship with her is really a brief one....

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 12:50 AM
Andy,
Thanks for the wonderful 4 days we spent, you fulfill my wishes of being able to go to bed with you(every time I see Julie emerging out of her room looking fully satisfied after sex with you,I already fantasized about bedding you) as well as fulfill julie’s wishes of wanting me to carry your kid(hopefully I am able to have your kid after so many times of love that we made).in her last letter to me ,she wanted me to have your kid so that the love between u and her can go on.

If there is a kid the kid will be named andy(if he is a boy) and Julie (if she is girl) and the kid will bear your surname,do not try to look for me or the kid if it is fated to be,we will meet again.someday,the kid will come looking for you to acknowledge but this will not come so soon until the kid is able to understand and handle the truth.

All her monies in her cpf will be given to you,do wat u deem fit with the money.

Last but not least,take care.i love u(I mean it as a lover to you as well as a bro in law to me,although you were never married legally,I already considered you my bro in law a long time ago)

Love,
Jenny

I was in a shock when I read that letter,but I came to terms with it…..

Spud_Boy
25-06-2007, 01:05 AM
wow.. dat's v noble of Jenny.. to fulfill the wishes of her sis..

v touchin story..

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 01:24 AM
wow.. dat's v noble of Jenny.. to fulfill the wishes of her sis..

v touchin story..

i learnt that the reason for them being so close was that when they were young,jenny almost drown at the pool and julies was the one who saved her,thats why they are very very closely knitted together

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 01:26 AM
sorry guys,i have to finish my installment on jenny on my next posting....i am now trying to rush out the accounts of the few other ladies but than now i am stuck with Xd's accounts.....

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 01:35 AM
I never heard from jenny ever since until 2years ago,I received an invitation to attend a school story telling competition,I attended the competition and heard my kid telling me the story he had prepared for the competition

After the competition,I saw jenny,she was still as pretty as ever

“andy,I want u to meet uncle andy”

“hi,uncle,your name is the same as mine,wats your surname?”

“hi andy boy,yes my name is andy too and my surname is wong”

“is it true?mummy,uncle andy is also a wong too,same as daddy”

“yes my dear boy,uncle andy have the same surname as daddy too”

“so how’s life with you andy?”jenny spoke as we were in the car heading to raffles hotel for lunch,after dropping andy off to his nanny

“I am still like that,by the way andy….”

“yes he is your kid”

I was totally speechless

“that was hard on you jenny….”

“aren’t you surprised?”

“wats there to be surprised at?u prepared me for it the day u left me in Bangkok”

“sorry I cant face you back then”

“so are you married?”

“no and yes”

“huh?”

“no I am not married,yes I am married”

“wat do u mean?”

“no as in I am not married to anybody else,yes as in I am married to you”as she said that she lifted up her left hand and I saw the ring wich I gave Julie on her 21st birthday

“why are u letting me see andy now?i tot you stated that he will look for me once he is able to understand the whole issue?”

“I am sending him to the states,so before I send him there,I think its better that you guys get to know each other 1st,are u free to spend time with him from now on till the day he leaves sg?”

“sure why not?”

“good,I have rented an apartment at mandarin gardens,here is the key,you may move in till we leave for the states”

“wont it be inconvenient for me to be staying with you and him?”

“don’t worry he sleeps very early,furthermore you are his kid and my husband,I don’t see any point why it would be inconvenient to have you around the house”

6months later jenny and andy left for the states and though during this period of time I had brought up numerous times the suggestion of giving andy a complete family with a legal status rather than me fucking jenny every night(except when she is having her period),jenny rejected,and of cos I have to respect her for this decision…

Till this day,baby andy still emails me and whenever he is back on holiday with jenny,we would still meet up and if I can make it,I will still spend some quality time with jenny.

k389
25-06-2007, 01:42 AM
nice story. A very touching story. Thx for sharing.

AD69
25-06-2007, 02:37 AM
Thanks for sharing the touching story.

moe11
26-06-2007, 12:40 AM
i m really touch by yr story bro..tk u for sharing..

Spud_Boy
26-06-2007, 01:03 AM
i learnt that the reason for them being so close was that when they were young,jenny almost drown at the pool and julies was the one who saved her,thats why they are very very closely knitted together

no wonder.. but do hope u will spend more time with ur kid too.. & of cuz Jenny.. got to say she's a v strong gal..

verisio
09-02-2008, 12:22 PM
I never heard from jenny ever since until 2years ago,I received an invitation to attend a school story telling competition,I attended the competition and heard my kid telling me the story he had prepared for the competition

After the competition,I saw jenny,she was still as pretty as ever

“andy,I want u to meet uncle andy”

“hi,uncle,your name is the same as mine,wats your surname?”

“hi andy boy,yes my name is andy too and my surname is wong”

“is it true?mummy,uncle andy is also a wong too,same as daddy”

“yes my dear boy,uncle andy have the same surname as daddy too”

“so how’s life with you andy?”jenny spoke as we were in the car heading to raffles hotel for lunch,after dropping andy off to his nanny

“I am still like that,by the way andy….”

“yes he is your kid”

I was totally speechless

“that was hard on you jenny….”

“aren’t you surprised?”

“wats there to be surprised at?u prepared me for it the day u left me in Bangkok”

“sorry I cant face you back then”

“so are you married?”

“no and yes”

“huh?”

“no I am not married,yes I am married”

“wat do u mean?”

“no as in I am not married to anybody else,yes as in I am married to you”as she said that she lifted up her left hand and I saw the ring wich I gave Julie on her 21st birthday

“why are u letting me see andy now?i tot you stated that he will look for me once he is able to understand the whole issue?”

“I am sending him to the states,so before I send him there,I think its better that you guys get to know each other 1st,are u free to spend time with him from now on till the day he leaves sg?”

“sure why not?”

“good,I have rented an apartment at mandarin gardens,here is the key,you may move in till we leave for the states”

“wont it be inconvenient for me to be staying with you and him?”

“don’t worry he sleeps very early,furthermore you are his kid and my husband,I don’t see any point why it would be inconvenient to have you around the house”

6months later jenny and andy left for the states and though during this period of time I had brought up numerous times the suggestion of giving andy a complete family with a legal status rather than me fucking jenny every night(except when she is having her period),jenny rejected,and of cos I have to respect her for this decision…

Till this day,baby andy still emails me and whenever he is back on holiday with jenny,we would still meet up and if I can make it,I will still spend some quality time with jenny.

Bro.. your story is really very interesting and i believe it to be very real and a very very special part of your life. Always keep these memories with you and I'm happy things turned out fine the way they are.

Life always turns out in mysterious ways and I believe that's why life is the way it is. It may not always turn out the way we want it to be, but i believe there's a reason behind every event.

I wish you all the best in your life, jenny, your son and not forgetting Julie who'll alwaz be in your heart.

-A very touched man-

redarmy
11-02-2008, 05:51 AM
nicely done ex seadog... +toweewoweeeeeewoo+... "rise and shine and the weather is fine"...

2nutsN1stic
17-12-2008, 05:34 PM
“well,wats with this letter?it don’t make sense at all”I was puzzled after reading it

At this time,I saw jenny’s eyes red and she started crying

“hey,jenny whats wrong?”

“Julie passed away….”

Suddenly everything started turning in circles and went black……..

When I opend my eyes I saw that I was in jenny’s room,and she was sitting at the sofa in front of the bed

“are you ok?you fainted just now”

I was still a bit blur at what had happened but instantly everything came back to me and I shouted at Jenny

“WHAT THE FUCK HAD HAPPENED?I TOT I TOLD YOU TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF JENNY?AND YOU PROMISED ME THAT”with that I burst out crying……..

“sorry….”came a meek reply

“SORRY?????CAN A WORD OF SORRY BRING JULIE BACK TO LIFE AGAIN?”

“sorry….”

“STOP FUCKING SAY SORRY TO ME!I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAD HAPPENED!”

“…..”

“SAY IT!”

“she committed suicide just last week when her husband found out that the kid she had was not his but yours”

“wat?”

“yah,she was pregnant and at first we thought that the kid was my brother in law’s kid,until a medical report revealed that my bro in law could not have any kids,at first it was kept between Julie and my bro in law,but my in laws found out about Julie’s pregnancy and told my dad about it.he was very angry and demanded abort the kid”

“than?”by this time,although I was still crying but than I stooped screaming at jenny

“Julie told my dad that she rather die than to abort the kid.my dad locked her up in the room,that evening we found this letter along with her dead body from drug overdose,she had taken a whole bottle of sleeping pills”

“why?baby?why are you so silly?”I started mumbling to myself and sobbed uncontrollably

“andy,stopped crying,she wont come back to life,no matter what had happened”jenny came up to me and patted my shoulder

I look at her and hugged her and cried on her shoulders non stop

God knows how long I had cried,but the whole while jenny was there letting me hug and cry

“sorry to have made you all wet from all my tears”

“its ok,at least u still got heart for her,I am sure she will appreciate it”

bro, thanks for ur story. u have to go through a lot of pain to re-call the pass.
now i understand some of ur comments.

capri4163
17-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Great story TS.:)

God_9
17-12-2008, 11:26 PM
TS, ur story is indeed moving & a v special r/s. it takes alot of courage to post a sad past but the way u put it thru is v different from other stories around & refreshing indeed.
cheers (to life)

pucca22346
18-12-2008, 03:41 AM
very nice story..

new_skyer
19-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Although I am here just to read forums.. but this thread is power.. touching story as well..

kudos to ya!

sh10k
21-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Although I always read forums, this is a mind boggling and touching story ... kudos to you and thanks for sharing!

dormant
26-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Nice. Thanks for sharing.

LovSex
26-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Nice one bro..
Really touching story.. love it.. sentimental..
waiting for more to come ya..?
Keep it up..!!
=D

Zakanara0312
18-10-2009, 01:49 AM
Hi Bro man13utd13,

Your true encounter with Julie & Jenny really touches my heart. Its very painful to write up this painful past. Very sorry to learn what you've gone thru' so much painfully & I sympathy with what Jenny has to bear.

I only wish that You, Jenny & andy junior can be united as one family, LEGALLY. Hope that Jenny can accept your proposal as your legal wife.

Pls, do keep us update on your progress and do let us know when the day Jenny becomes your legal wife.

With Blessings............:)

Zakanara0312
18-10-2009, 02:12 AM
~Jenny~

寂寞夜,想你的人还没睡,
换不回让往事各纷飞,
总在抬头时落泪,无处退
彷惶的心仿佛被撕碎.
最怕黑,最怕回忆上心扉,
挥不去却又不知如何面对,
梦以累爱疲惫
对我是否你已无所谓.
你的一切都让我心碎,
却又无法再给我安慰,
够重的誓言只能够随风吹,
炙热的心如今已冷却.
情到浓时人憔悴,爱到深处心不悔,
念你忘你都不对,宁愿伤心自己背;
不怨苍天不怨谁,人生不过梦一回,
观看花开又花谢,却怕缘起又缘灭.

Bro man13utd13,

Pls forgive my ignorance to the above poem. I do not know whether which poet wrote or is it written by you.

After reading Julie's & Jenny's story, I came back to read this poem again. Now I've a better understanding the meaning this poem to you & the feeling that is going thru' in your heart.

Bro here only can wish - "May all your wishes come true......."

itsalive
18-10-2009, 01:05 PM
not bad bro