PDA

View Full Version : bumping into ppl having sex

tonberry
19-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Tis afternoon, while I was in my room preparing to take a nap, suddenly I heard some female moanings coming from the window...I moved closer and recognised it as moans of sexual pleasure..I tink it could be coming from my neighbour's house, so I went out....and as I moved closer to my neighour's house, the moanings got louder....and I could clearly hear the girl moaning and screaming things like, " Oh GOD! FUCK ME! U ARE GOOD BABY!"" and some piak piak sound....it really TURNED ME on!

Just wanna find out if anyone out there had similar experiences? Or u accidentally caught ppl in the sex act, in mybe places like park , toilets, staircases, etc?

BatistaSG
19-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Bumped into a couple kissing passionately while walking up the staircase in the car park late at nite. The guy's hands were inside the gal's skirt, wonder what would have happen if I went there just few minutes later.

asdfghjkl
19-06-2007, 12:45 AM
lol.. more la liao lor ~ kekeke :D

drogba
19-06-2007, 12:52 AM
all got such good lobang haha

Chinapuss
19-06-2007, 01:01 AM
I would knock on de door and say, "Excuse me, heard your nice moanings, de piak piak soundz and it really turns me on...ermnn...could I join in de fun too?" :D

Infernal
19-06-2007, 01:17 AM
Bumped into many couples kissing and hugging in public buses before, most during my teenage days. Most happened in double deckers, whenever i was with my gfs on the bus, we will go up take a few seats just infront of those couples sitting last row. Most of the time, i will ask my gfs to take out their mirrors pretend they were using the mirror to comb hair or what so ever, then peep at the mirror. If we gets horny, we will just french for awhile... Once there was a time, i was alone after part time job wanted to head for home, so got up a bus (double deck), went upper deck. There was no one in the bus except a couple who are around my age, sitting at the back row.... The girl is sitting on the guy and both facing infront, both with 'intoxicated' look.. hah.The guy was hugging the girl's waist and was not sure is it my eyes and ears playing tricks on me, or they are having some peppery lovemaking in process, i saw them n heard them making sofe moans.. Maybe that was not a moan even.. Just affectionate noise.. Hah.. Those were the days.. :rolleyes:

HardyNorman
19-06-2007, 01:19 AM
I fuck my gf in doggy position by the edge of the bed in hotel room , got one room service ger open the door with pizza in her hand, quite chio. I forgot that I order pizza 40mins ago and told them to just leave it in the room as I was going out. I see her come in, I screamed. pull my cock out quickly wrap myself in towel and sign for the pizza, like nothing happen like that. cock was still hard, and she was trying hard to be professional and not stare. was paiseh, scary and exciting at the same time. nope. never ask her join in.

hallehluya
19-06-2007, 01:25 AM
why never?

junxin
19-06-2007, 03:55 AM
haha in my school days... when i was on e way to my lift, saw a couple at e stone chair near the lift and e gal was moaning den i pertend to take a lift up but den i ran to hide at some location tt i can see wad r they doing..by then its was ard 3am... cant rally see much...e gal was on the top.. i wondering they r having sex or kiss..?? hmm... maybe maybe the post they r doing is making love in public...

willy_sgsg
19-06-2007, 04:11 AM
i was at golden mile playing billard and park my car at sultan plaza 4floor MSCP,ard 730pm i finish my game and walk to my car,was smoking beside my car when something caught my attention,due to the car park was damn near to opp block,i saw a lady n a guy kissing each other in the house and the window was very WIDE open...and what caught me is SHE IS NAKED and i can see the upper body very damn clearly...and their house was so brightly light up...

wat2woopee
19-06-2007, 10:25 AM
Tis afternoon, while I was in my room preparing to take a nap, suddenly I heard some female moanings coming from the window...I moved closer and recognised it as moans of sexual pleasure..I tink it could be coming from my neighbour's house, so I went out....and as I moved closer to my neighour's house, the moanings got louder....and I could clearly hear the girl moaning and screaming things like, " Oh GOD! FUCK ME! U ARE GOOD BABY!"" and some piak piak sound....it really TURNED ME on!

Just wanna find out if anyone out there had similar experiences? Or u accidentally caught ppl in the sex act, in mybe places like park , toilets, staircases, etc?

Maybe yr lady neighbour having a affair with somebody?
Who will say u are good baby to yr husband?

david_tka
19-06-2007, 11:04 AM
Best I ever saw was last time when Hillstreet Food Centre still ard, there's a stair behind leading up to fort canning hill. Went there with my GF and saw sitting on the brench a chinese gal and indian guy bumping away. The gal was on top and seems to be out of breathe. The gal quite chio also. Time is ard 10pm. :D

ionicmuscle
19-06-2007, 11:09 AM
see couple having sex in hostel room, they forgot to close window :D

breastlover
19-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Caught my brother in the act with his galfriend at home. That was many many years ago when I still in my sec school.

Came home, open the door saw my brother & gal. Guess what his excuse? Says it was very hot that why they took off their clothes to cool down. :D

Mulch
19-06-2007, 12:52 PM
walked right into buddy fucking the brains out of a hot chick while at a chalet years and years ago.

i stared at him, at the chicks hot and sweaty tits, said, "sorry..." turned around and walked out, closing the door behind me and did sentry duty outside.

heng it wasn't his girlfriend!! :D

geniusme28
19-06-2007, 01:02 PM
was having a bbq at east coast during my sec school days and saw a couple fucking openly under a coconut tree. they couldn't be bother even my fren and i were standing metres away watching . the next morning, i saw the lao chio wearing back her jeans. wow, a pity that a hp cost thousand over dola and not equipped with camera.

liberatte
19-06-2007, 02:02 PM
I was in Romeo Inn, Sunway Mentari. Chose my WL and went to room. OKT didn't know the room was taken. Opened the door and saw all the action. We quietly closed the door and walked off.

unsung80
19-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Yest i went out for dinner. My block had this hidden blindspot that ppl from certain direction won't be able to see what's going on. I was lucky to come from the correct spot and spotted this Malay couples in their sec sch uniforms, they were kissing each other, the girl panty was down on the floor while her hand was inside the guy pant playing. Got a quick glance of it.. seems like space is indeed limited in Sg. :p

Evo^Madz28
19-06-2007, 02:12 PM
just to share my experience...
During my school days in NTU, I was sharing room with my roommie... there was a night that happened me,gf / he,his gf all came overnight. So boh bian me and my gf moved and slept on floor ( that time mine and his single bed were put together to form a double bed ) and he and gf slept on top. Half way midnight we heard of deep breath and slight moaning from them. Shit.. dunno if they were heavy petting or making love. We peeped and saw they already staggered.. shit ... me and my gf were laughed in heart while remained silents... what a weired experience.

wintay
19-06-2007, 02:31 PM
That remind me I saw an English couple making luv in a fountain located in a city when I was in UK studying. Ha.... I believe they were very drunk at that time. They just stripped naked in the public and jumped into the fountain. It was late in the night when my schoolmates and I were strolling along the city streets. Well lucky as we could be, we saw those couple doing a free show right in front of us. Guess we could not see this kind of act in Singapore. You will just get caught once you start to strip in public. No chance at all!!! Ha....
In the end, we just made our move and they just continued to make luv and moan so loud especially the girl. Oh if I could still recall, the girl had a nice big boobs too. Ha..... Those were the days...

icesmoke
19-06-2007, 03:59 PM
One afternoon when i opened the main door to one of my office unit (which is seldom used), I saw a very funny sight, a collegue of mine was bonking his GF on the sofa set at the reception area. Both was completely naked, and when they saw me at the front door, they grabbed their clothes, the gal tried to use one hand to cover her boobs and the other to cover her ass while running from the recep area to another room. I was stunned, but quickly closed the door and locked it. I told a few more colleagues abt it and told them not to use that unit for the time being... I got fucked by that colleague later , :D , for opening the door and spoiling his fun...

raymondthetiger
19-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Saw a couple in Great Eastern Building in Shenton Way car park - Basement 2 on a working day afteroon. The lady was on top of the man in the driver seat. The lady's back was facing me. When the man saw me .. he was so shock and pretend not to move. This was last year.

LaksaHum
19-06-2007, 07:43 PM
i was happily sending my gf then (now wife) home after sextisfy session, press for the live door to open as its on my floor. saw 2 indian guy and gal making out inside. The gal blouse is folded down till stomach area and the skirt folded up with a black/dark prick in her pussy.
They got very paiseh, quicky arrange their clothing and ran down the stairs.
Wow ... faster then changing parade.
Inside the lift, it damn steamy they musy have been fucking inside at least 20min and yet without proper vantilation. :eek:

Seether
19-06-2007, 07:47 PM
I once saw two couples doing it in a car that was parked in front of a beach over here in Australia. it was hilarious because me and some mates decided to go watch the sunrise at that particular look out point, and so drove in to that area. true as to form, that place wasn't lit at all when we neared the location, so we had to go with highbeams on for the front car. when my friend *ie the lead of the group* reached the location and turned in, the cars behind then turned on high beams so that we know where we're turning into.

with the high beams on, we turned into this gravel area where cars were, and then turned to slowly park our vehicles, this time with our high beams on still. it was there we saw this Ford Falcon with windows down, and four people in the car. one of them was this hot blonde, who was obviously riding somebody's cock. the look on their faces were something short of PRICELESS as they saw 5 pairs of headlights shining onto their cars. they promptly readjusted the seats *Ford Falcons over here come with bucket seats. meaning you need to manually TWIST A KNOB to raise the seat, not the lever style kind where it's a quick release mechanism*, and took off after 30 odd seconds. all this time with 5 pairs of headlights on highbeams, shining onto their car. heh. :D

and my ex's parents bumped into us having sex in her room just as I was about to do a facial on her. and the timing was perfect, as when the door swung open, I shot onto her face. due to me moaning through my lungs from the sensation, and her moaning through her lungs too.... it was only after the whole fiasco ended that we realized that we were walked into. very VERY embarrassing, especially when I walked out of the house. :o

GTOKING
19-06-2007, 07:47 PM

haha , why not , i even see before:D

SioGan
19-06-2007, 08:00 PM
I walked into my roomate' s room while he and his GF were in 69 position licking each other. I can still remember the look on his GF face (mouth open, one hand holding his dick and a bit daze) when she saw me standing at the door.

tonberry
19-06-2007, 08:01 PM
Maybe yr lady neighbour having a affair with somebody?
Who will say u are good baby to yr husband?

my neighbour is a guy. The girl is his gf. Cant tell the girl can be so wild in sex..haa

GTOKING
19-06-2007, 09:29 PM
I walked into my roomate' s room while he and his GF were in 69 position licking each other. I can still remember the look on his GF face (mouth open, one hand holding his dick and a bit daze) when she saw me standing at the door.

for me , during my age 16 , i saw a guy fuck a girl in the room , girl is married woman , her husband at oversea.

after the incident , now i became so " color wolf " .......hai ....thats why ppl say this is the side effect since childhood time:D

singleguy81
19-06-2007, 10:02 PM
wow, so many bros here have such fantastic luck in bumping into ppl having sex. how i wish i also had the chance to encounter this so often. :)

honda69honda
20-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Forgot to bring back an important document that i suppose to finish the next day. So i rush back to office. Saw the meeting room light switched on. Our meeting room is those type you can see inside but once you are inside not so easy to see outside type. The quiet man who sit besides me was making love with a part time girl. Think the girl 18 only. Went NUS study business eventually. The man married and think is 32 years old. Sit beside that guy for one year plus and he has never talk to me unless is office work. I was shocked but viewed the whole show. After that I cant tahan. Went GL40 before go home rush project. Anyway the girl very chio. I like her a lot. After that day I was imagining I F her every time I see her. knn

wat2woopee
20-06-2007, 11:20 AM
my neighbour is a guy. The girl is his gf. Cant tell the girl can be so wild in sex..haa

Then that's a waste....
It will be good if it's the other way round....:D

gilagila100
20-06-2007, 11:50 AM
errr ... I dun have the experience of running into ppl while they were bonking ...

but I do have the experience of my hsemate walking into my room when my gf was giving me a bj ... forgot to lock the stupid door :p knnccb ...

soberguy
28-08-2007, 10:37 AM

errr ... I dun have the experience of running into ppl while they were bonking ...

but I do have the experience of my hsemate walking into my room when my gf was giving me a bj ... forgot to lock the stupid door :p knnccb ...

Both roommate har? hehehe....

Xiao Yu
28-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Quite tough to get somebody coming into your room while you are humping away ..... just bear in mind always lock the door ...

retepoet
28-08-2007, 07:02 PM
mine dun know whether consider bump or not :p but just wanna share also with bros here.... my job requires me to travel to m'sia very often & i usually stays in those cheaper place like a inn or motel there.... what i usually gets is live music from the room next door, it can be quite a turn on and sometimes i masterbate while listening to the music if it's soothing to the ear :)

lightweaver
28-08-2007, 07:25 PM
happen to bump into on few occasion. The one tat takes the cake was seeing it at 100kmh on the hi way from sle toward bke at 2am.

the usual jus riding my bike on lane 2 with gf behind. zip pass this lancer on my left then gf tap my shoulder say the guy in passenger seat breastfeeding....lolz...

mai tu liao. slow down check left. :D

fac89
28-08-2007, 07:27 PM
2007. I accidentally caught my frenz and his gf having sex at chalet room afew time... and i sae "NB.. can faster or not? I wanna bring my gf in also" Serious, no joke... i also dun know why i so happening sae like tat. But indeed, i realli bonk my gf in the room after them!

2007. Went over to my frenz hse for gathering. Was late liao... at least 2am.. frenz they all still playing cards and i was so tired and fell aslp. Frenz (owner) asked mi go in room and sleep lo (2room flat) bt i delined as his mum inside watching DVD drama. But boh bian, they were too noisy liao.. i went into the room and lie on the bed. My frenz wife was ok and she lower the TV volume.. very fast, i fell alsp... woke up suddenly and felt someone stroking my cock... shit!!! My frenz wife (we are close frenz also) i actted blur/slp.. suddenly door open.... MY GF!!!!!!!! Heng again.. she din tell my frenz wat his wife and i were doing... but i had a hard time after tat...

2003 or 2002. I was licking my ex gf in my room and suddenly my mum open the door. She quickly closed it and shut at us... we gt change and was scolded up side dwn by my mum! Hneg she din tell my dad!!!

weixiang
28-08-2007, 10:50 PM
mine room is along corridor..so ppl walk by can see..forgot to close window when 1 sun morning i was fucking my ex gf and a buddy came by jio go down play soccer...knn..i was already banginf 2 huge titties ball...where got mo0d..? hahaha

kewlest
29-08-2007, 12:54 AM
I fuck my gf in doggy position by the edge of the bed in hotel room , got one room service ger open the door with pizza in her hand, quite chio. I forgot that I order pizza 40mins ago and told them to just leave it in the room as I was going out. I see her come in, I screamed. pull my cock out quickly wrap myself in towel and sign for the pizza, like nothing happen like that. cock was still hard, and she was trying hard to be professional and not stare. was paiseh, scary and exciting at the same time. nope. never ask her join in.

haha ... very funny incident

X-Guy
29-08-2007, 01:05 AM
for me kena bumped by other people more than i bump into other people.

1. in my room. playing mj with my friends and they go out to eat supper. was bonking my gf in my room with my door half open and did not realise they return. only realise they are back when my gf walk out to toilet in her panty only. :p
2. downtown east chalet. staying in first floor. bonking my gf fully nude while the rest of my friends are out. thought safe as main door is locked. my friends return through the glass door to get something. damm malu as me & my gf scramble to cover ourselves.
3.my gf house. stay over her house for the night. suppose to sleep on sofa. 3am sneak to her room for quickie. door cannot close as her parents sleeping next door. was bonking and sucking my gf nipples when the lights suddenly switch on in her room!! her mom hear us and came over to switch on the lights and left before we can do anything. little bro immediately become soft! after that ban from staying over. :rolleyes:

boy_
29-08-2007, 01:56 AM
wah. all u bros so lucky, i oso wana catch some of this action leh. haha. but e most i get is the usual in staircase n void deck. but tis couples very fast, when they hear or see someone coming, they cover up already.

Auror
03-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Sidetrack abit, my GF mother caught her giving me bbbj .... we were still fully clothed then ... :eek:

gilagila100
04-09-2007, 10:16 AM
Both roommate har? hehehe....

hahahah ... nolah ... not in a 69 position yet ...

Xiao Yu
04-09-2007, 11:40 AM
for me kena bumped by other people more than i bump into other people.

1. in my room. playing mj with my friends and they go out to eat supper. was bonking my gf in my room with my door half open and did not realise they return. only realise they are back when my gf walk out to toilet in her panty only. :p

Bro are you sure they bumped into you or you present the opportunity to bumped into you .... deliberate one rite .... else cannot be so many times still kena , hahahaah (think about it, shiok leh, people bumped into you while chu patterning ... :D