PDA

View Full Version : Brothel License

Libra
23-01-2019, 10:09 PM
legitimate brothel license and freehold house with land for take over.

Only serious buyer with millions

Libra
25-01-2019, 02:33 AM
you want a buyer pay you millions dollars but you dont want to spend money paid advertising for sammy nor use a broker and pay him commission?
Only a fool would trust someone like smell like scam selling worthless paper or if you genuine, then you are penny wise pound foolish

Firstly this is a discreet business not something you lay out to dry on straits times. We have agents but I was thinking maybe some cheongster there who are rich may want to consider.

So if you have money I can show you the property and deed etc. If not, I would appreciate if you show some respect before accusing others of scam. and please this is SINGAPORE! you mean you can scam people trying to sell a freehold property and government document without showing proof or notaries or do your own due diligent? How many are as stupid as you always gotten scam by WeChat Cheap hums?

kennethquek
25-01-2019, 10:17 PM
You sure your license can so easily transfer ownership? What if I sign papers for the house already but license cannot transfer? Like that I would be left with a worthless house that nobody would buy or rent.

Libra
27-01-2019, 02:04 AM
You sure your license can so easily transfer ownership? What if I sign papers for the house already but license cannot transfer? Like that I would be left with a worthless house that nobody would buy or rent.

Have to let the police do background check before transfer.

Libra
27-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Which lorong? :D

due to nature of the business, sensitive issue like this would be answered privately. apologies.

Libra
27-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Which lorong? :D

but nonetheless, all brothels would be moved to a singular location in Mandai/Woodlands. So it is immaterial which lorong the current brothel is located.

the license is approved for continue business in new Mandai/woodlands Area.

kennethquek
27-01-2019, 10:33 AM
Have to let the police do background check before transfer.

but nonetheless, all brothels would be moved to a singular location in Mandai/Woodlands. So it is immaterial which lorong the current brothel is located.

the license is approved for continue business in new Mandai/woodlands Area.

Thanks bruddah. In that case can buy your license only? If I buy both house and license then when shift to mandai/woodlands I have to buy or rent another place there. Cash flow larh bruddah.

LoveThai
27-01-2019, 03:09 PM
When will it be shifting to Mandai/Woodlands?

alphalaw
27-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Thanks Bro for the info. Very sad to hear about this plan.

Libra
28-01-2019, 02:00 AM
oh so cfm moving to Mandai/woodland liao ah. :confused:

yes confirm, most likely this year onward.

Libra
28-01-2019, 02:01 AM
Thanks bruddah. In that case can buy your license only? If I buy both house and license then when shift to mandai/woodlands I have to buy or rent another place there. Cash flow larh bruddah.

I am not sure if buying the license alone make sense to the numbers because the price of the freehold property will go up. In any case if you really keen on license only can PM me. thanks

cosmex
28-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Thanks Bro for the info. Very sad to hear about this plan.

whats wrong. haha i live near woodlands. so its a good thing. HAHAHA.

but then woodlands alot of foreign worker dorm

Kobayashi99
29-01-2019, 03:03 AM
moving to mandai woodlands this year? dont talk bullshit leh

cosmex
29-01-2019, 09:51 AM
To make the business more successful, should also open a bus company then everyday 1 bus full of maysian come in then drop them/pickup near whore house.

Msia will pay x3 to fuck the same whores they can get in msia? Why sia.

MuffDiver69
30-01-2019, 02:30 PM
I think the license can't be transferred, know someone got conned by an owner from Lor16. heard he dumped in 0.5mil to consolidate all the debts the owner owed to ah long, and in return the owner/okt will transfer the license, ended up with nothing as the license can't be transferred.

I also heard that the owner/okt must be there at all times during operation, if the owner/okt has something on or is on MC, the brothel has to shut.

fenwick
01-02-2019, 01:38 AM
I think the license can't be transferred, know someone got conned by an owner from Lor16. heard he dumped in 0.5mil to consolidate all the debts the owner owed to ah long, and in return the owner/okt will transfer the license, ended up with nothing as the license can't be transferred.

I also heard that the owner/okt must be there at all times during operation, if the owner/okt has something on or is on MC, the brothel has to shut.

I think you are right bro :);)

Libra
01-02-2019, 01:41 AM
thats why in sg hor anything deals with a lot money must have specialized lawyer to represent you. ;) Run checks and verify everything in good order. Cannot suka suka open one table lai few bottle beers lim to talk and pay. 5555.

If really the guy who scam someone half mil hor, i think its worth leh. cuz half mil pay ah long liao hor at most he go in sit. sit inside is better than kana harass daily by ah long. come out liao is another dragon. 55555

I dont know how you guys can be conned. As the transfer has to be done with the police. First the person taking over would have to clear the police background check before a change in name of licensee.

Those who got conned and do not know the process, please keep the shit to yourself. This is legal transfer permissible only through the Police force.

Anyway, the freehold house had been sold. Now the license is available for those interested to take over for business to in woodlands. And idiots who do not know that the all red light districts business in Singapore would be consolidated in woodlands please update yourself instead of calling out others liar.

Again, those interested in just taking over the license, PM me for indepth discussion

Libra
01-02-2019, 01:44 AM
like i said sound like scam, even if not very risky and unwise investment, as firstly no material found online or easily accessable so a potential buyer to do due diligence, eg how to verify true owner and correct documentation of license. Then there is the issue of change of location of brothel, how to verify or assess numbers, this is further complicated that across the world prostitution is increasingly moving online with no use of middlemen and okt, so you are paying top dollar for a dieing business, thats not even factoring the governments ever increasing limited on bringing in potential staff

dont be an idiot just because you are stupid! As I had said, all transactions have to go though proper channel. You mean you have no interest to buy I have to show you the title deed and license? Obviously you have not dealt with anything more than $1000 so please keep it to yourself!

Libra
01-02-2019, 01:46 AM
I think you are right bro :);)

Wrong, It can be transferred BUT police anti vice department must clear the new licensee first. and then they can deputize the duty to a full time manager.

When in doubt ask, dont you think he say, who confirm?

snrlee
04-02-2019, 01:43 PM
Some interesting info for those keen in lands. :D For the first time, "GL" been rezoned and amendments approved in 2015 to change from Residential/Institution zone > Commercial/Institution zone. Without intensive search, i believe its the ONLY Commercial/Institution zone so far seen in the map. Unless anyone can help find another one. :p

Something odd .. from GL lor 4 to lor 22, there are many condos, some fairly new. Are these condos going to be demolished?

poker
08-02-2019, 06:25 PM
Pardon me for being a property noob, so does moving away of the red light district and the redevelopment plans means that the current condos there value should increase in due time?

Thank you.:o

ctan100
09-02-2019, 05:06 PM
yes confirm, most likely this year onward.

waa, honestly in terms of area planning, GL is a good piece of land for redevelopment. its alot of money to build condos. buy those small properties and then resell to developers as 99 year lease. milk the money, relocating to woodlands since its less crowded..

rafaelot024
23-02-2019, 09:08 PM
you want a buyer pay you millions dollars but you dont want to spend money rachat crédit locataire (http://www.credimed.com) paid advertising for sammy nor use a broker and pay him commission?
Only a fool would trust someone like smell like scam selling worthless paper or if you genuine, then you are penny wise pound foolish

heard the gov is no longer issue new brothel licence, is this true?