PDA

View Full Version : where to have my first time at in jb?

speedo98
23-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Hey all newbie here, planning to go jb to open my eyes ;)
any advice for the first timer here?

Longplay
24-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Hey all newbie here, planning to go jb to open my eyes ;)
any advice for the first timer here?

Are you looking for a dine in MP for an hour or so? Or are you looking for a take out, or a delivery to your hotel room? Different places depending...

There is much to see and do in JB from what I have seen. A little specifics would help get you pointed in the right direction.

dodo654321
24-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Are you looking for a dine in MP for an hour or so? Or are you looking for a take out, or a delivery to your hotel room? Different places depending...

There is much to see and do in JB from what I have seen. A little specifics would help get you pointed in the right direction.

Yup. What you want actually?

speedo98
24-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Maybe a MP? Start small and see how it goes? Haha

Hellcomes
25-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Any brothel in JB ah

makeyouhappy
25-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Manhood therapist first so that by the time you ready to dip toes in your little bro is eager to spray

tobytoby
25-01-2019, 12:41 PM
I've recently had my first time in jb.

I'll share what I've gathered from sbf.

Firstly, jb is bigger than citysquare mall and komptarcc mall. I go to jb by bus via woodlands so I'm more familiar with that area. If you drive in, you'll have so much more choices driving deeper in.

If there are fr for girls, I'm sure we can have fr for sites.

As far as I know, around City square mall area there are 4 establishments (old birds please help to add):
*List not in order
- Poseidon spa
Accessibility: Basement of bagus hotel, 10 mins walk from checkpoint.
Facilities: bedroom
Quality of girls: Thai, Viet, locals (pictures available on their website)
Damage: 198rm/45mins/1shot and up
speciality: nuru and soap massages; b2b massage

- blue wave spa
Accessibility: 20mins walk, ~$12 taxi @5th floor gbw hotel
Facilities: many many includes food
Quality of girls: mostly locals, late 20s and up
Damage: 199rm/full and up
Speciality: probably the facilities more experienced milfs

- massage centres in the building beside city square mall
Accessibility: 10 mins walk from checkpoint. Sheltered walk way.
Facilities: this is similar to our orchard tower with many small reflexology shops, without the clubs
Quality of girls: indon and Malays. They'll sit outside their massage parlours. Generally older.
Damage: varies so you gotta ask
Specialty: sheltered walkway? Accessible even when it rains

- ocean hotel
Accessibility: 10mins walk from checkpoint. Partly sheltered
Facilities: none. Similar to our Petain
Quality of girls: milfy to old
Damage: varies but low (everything under 90) /20mins
Speciality: low price, the experience of going from room to room to browse. Racially diverse customer base. Good exercise from the staircase climbing.

Bonus: the elusive jb141

Hope it helps. Happy chioning! Will appreciate if bros can help to add to the list.

Let me know if you guys like a break down like this. I'm planning to do for establishments outside of city square area.

fullgrizz
28-01-2019, 09:15 PM
Bros,

planning for my first time to JB. Plan to Airbnb somewhere and have the girl delivered, looking for overnight. Any good options. Preferably local chinese but i dont mind thais, or viets or even indos. Any recommendations??

ramadel
29-01-2019, 02:01 AM
Bonus: the elusive jb141 ..

Haha...... JB141 was a hidden gem while it lasted. Too bad the JA Residence hotel it was operating in had to close down.

Grounded Eagle
29-01-2019, 11:46 AM
Haha...... JB141 was a hidden gem while it lasted. Too bad the JA Residence hotel it was operating in had to close down.

A pity the JB141 group now splinter into several small joints..... mostly in Tebrau & Pelangi area now.

joespeaks832
01-02-2019, 10:59 AM
I've recently had my first time in jb.

I'll share what I've gathered from sbf.

Firstly, jb is bigger than citysquare mall and komptarcc mall. I go to jb by bus via woodlands so I'm more familiar with that area. If you drive in, you'll have so much more choices driving deeper in.

If there are fr for girls, I'm sure we can have fr for sites.

As far as I know, around City square mall area there are 4 establishments (old birds please help to add):
*List not in order
- Poseidon spa
Accessibility: Basement of bagus hotel, 10 mins walk from checkpoint.
Facilities: bedroom
Quality of girls: Thai, Viet, locals (pictures available on their website)
Damage: 198rm/45mins/1shot and up
speciality: nuru and soap massages; b2b massage

- blue wave spa
Accessibility: 20mins walk, ~$12 taxi @5th floor gbw hotel
Facilities: many many includes food
Quality of girls: mostly locals, late 20s and up
Damage: 199rm/full and up
Speciality: probably the facilities more experienced milfs

- massage centres in the building beside city square mall
Accessibility: 10 mins walk from checkpoint. Sheltered walk way.
Facilities: this is similar to our orchard tower with many small reflexology shops, without the clubs
Quality of girls: indon and Malays. They'll sit outside their massage parlours. Generally older.
Damage: varies so you gotta ask
Specialty: sheltered walkway? Accessible even when it rains

- ocean hotel
Accessibility: 10mins walk from checkpoint. Partly sheltered
Facilities: none. Similar to our Petain
Quality of girls: milfy to old
Damage: varies but low (everything under 90) /20mins
Speciality: low price, the experience of going from room to room to browse. Racially diverse customer base. Good exercise from the staircase climbing.

Bonus: the elusive jb141

Hope it helps. Happy chioning! Will appreciate if bros can help to add to the list.

Let me know if you guys like a break down like this. I'm planning to do for establishments outside of city square area.

bro toby, this is awesome stuff. If people add more it can be a sticky! and am looking forward to the establishments outside of city square!

Jan89
04-02-2019, 04:09 PM
A pity the JB141 group now splinter into several small joints..... mostly in Tebrau & Pelangi area now.
have you been the one in tebrau or pelangi area??

leon961
05-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Does anyone has wechat contact for Blue Wave? Thanks!

Grounded Eagle
05-02-2019, 02:09 PM

Afaik GBW does not have any official wechat..... only personal wechats of the ladies and captains...... which you have to get from them personally.

Longplay
05-02-2019, 05:45 PM

I sometimes stay at GBW when in town. Last time, I simply rang up the 5th floor from my room phone. I would think you could simply call the GBW main desk and ask to be connected to the Spa or 5th floor. :D

fatguy
05-02-2019, 09:57 PM
i usually visit JB for Spa service...

FL here also have. so not that exciting. Spa there sometimes is just for sex and u can use the facilities. not like here.... massage with happy ending.

if u want easy access, bukit indah spas near Giant is the easiest to get to and fro via public transport.

for woodlands side, pelangi has quite a few joints, i been to paradise quite a few times, i like the chill and laid back feel of the place.

VIP spa is good, and value for money imo. but i don't like not having a choice of girl and the okt just assigns u one.

my tip is if it looks like it's closed... just knock... they usually lock their doors from the inside.

dodo654321
07-02-2019, 03:35 PM
i usually visit JB for Spa service...

FL here also have. so not that exciting. Spa there sometimes is just for sex and u can use the facilities. not like here.... massage with happy ending.

if u want easy access, bukit indah spas near Giant is the easiest to get to and fro via public transport.

for woodlands side, pelangi has quite a few joints, i been to paradise quite a few times, i like the chill and laid back feel of the place.

VIP spa is good, and value for money imo. but i don't like not having a choice of girl and the okt just assigns u one.

my tip is if it looks like it's closed... just knock... they usually lock their doors from the inside.

Hah I forgot about bukit indah area! Wah need to go venture there again liao

Lusty08
07-03-2019, 04:20 PM
There are a few Thai pretty ladies for overnight nearby New York Hotel that I've tried before. I will usually call the OKT for booking during my trip to Jb which is basically once a month. Good quality, beautiful Thai tomyam and spicily hot and delicious!

Thumbs up! No regret!! This week there are another 6 chiobu coming to Jb. I'm gonna try the best girl and write an FR here when I try!

Its not a shop but a nice, safe and comfortable home with room provided if you choose to go for incall. Some of the girls you can even book them for outcall!

You can message the OKT:
Wechat: AndrezJb
WhatsApp: +60134164081

08-03-2019, 01:35 AM
I'm familiar with jb but never tried intimate service there before. I'm looking for the spa kind... Decent food, can relax in jacuzzi/steam room, have a good massage + fj. Any recommendations other than bluewave? Have my own transport so venturing slightly further (johor jaya etc.) isn't a problem. Thanks in advance :)