PDA

View Full Version : Arriving at 11:30 pm in BKK?

Epoints
23-01-2019, 02:00 PM
I am planning a trip to BKK during SongKran (I know it's early for planning but just too excited thinking about it) and will be arriving BKK airport at 11:30pm.. I figure it will be past midnight by the time i exit the airport.

- Will the airline express (Makasan) still be running at that hour?
- the money exchange place down at the train terminal still be opened?
- how much will i expect to pay taxi to ask area if train is not running?
- is it worth the money for a room in BKK Asok area for only 8 hours? or should i crash near airport without entertainment?

any help is appreciated. And if you are going during SongKran, let's hook up!

tito
23-01-2019, 02:53 PM
I am planning a trip to BKK during SongKran (I know it's early for planning but just too excited thinking about it) and will be arriving BKK airport at 11:30pm.. I figure it will be past midnight by the time i exit the airport.

- is it worth the money for a room in BKK Asok area for only 8 hours? or should i crash near airport without entertainment?

Why are you asking such detailed travel questions in a chionging Thailand sub-forum? :confused:

Please ask appropriate questions in appropriate forums.

MF101
23-01-2019, 06:11 PM

This one money can settle. Just pre book hotel and inform them that you will be arriving past mid night. Take taxi from airport, maybe 500 baht or more (not sure considering the time and season). Check in hotel and go to Soi Cowboy.

Epoints
24-01-2019, 04:17 AM
Sorry if post in wrong sub forum.

Appreciate for the travel info.

badder
25-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Arrived around this timing before.

Take grab.

Check in to hotel and shower.

Head out to drink and fuck.