PDA

View Full Version : bring them to GL or arrange FL?

jasicy
18-06-2007, 02:09 PM
I got 2 clients coming into sin in July. If they wishing me to get them FL. Shall I just bring them to GL or shall I arrange them with a FL? Cos they are big clients to me, so going GL may not be nice. But I’m worried if arrange FL for them, if they become violent and hurt the girls, (they are from Middle East so worry they be violent) I’ll feel guilty and I dun want to leaves a bad impression in SFB and get myself into trouble. Any suggestion on what I shall do?:confused:

no_faith
18-06-2007, 02:15 PM
middle east? arab ah? den no need lah.

which country of middle east?

Microsoft
18-06-2007, 02:17 PM
But I’m worried if arrange FL for them, if they become violent and hurt the girls, (they are from Middle East so worry they be violent)

Cnot worry too much if it's big client. Jus pay the FL abit more n inform her she might hav 2 serve a "difficult customer". Not everyone frm middle east is violent lah. :D :D

prita
18-06-2007, 02:18 PM
i think FL is easier hehe... u can find quite a lot here erm

Zoick
18-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Bring them to KTV or nigh club, then can slowly let them work out from there. Tell the mummy bring those girl can go out one.

radiogaga
18-06-2007, 03:06 PM
actually, u should bring them to OT, the gals there are more likely to serve the middle eastern.

MMM88
18-06-2007, 04:19 PM
middle east? arab ah? den no need lah.

lidat oso can :eek:
whahahahahahahahhahahahhahhahahhahahahhaa
heard from HC , KL, tat they hav BIG GUNs under their robe ..........beri painful one

No-go
18-06-2007, 04:26 PM
bring them to GL CAT 150. at least service is guaranteed!

Castrol
18-06-2007, 04:55 PM
(they are from Middle East so worry they be violent)

maybe you can bring them to desker road, the chicks there are tough lah. :D

no_faith
18-06-2007, 06:18 PM
scare here and there, intro sherine loh, the national treasure to them, see who tougher?
sure the cilents nvr want to return their homeland.:D
dun take it seriously, joking nia hor

Indignant
18-06-2007, 06:34 PM
ya man... try OT. Should be able to get wat u want. good luck!:D

Frankeistine_
18-06-2007, 08:27 PM
ya man... try OT. Should be able to get wat u want. good luck!:D

Yes man I agree should try OT

HotDog Man
18-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Dun think it's nice to bring your big clients to GL. As suggested by Bro Zoick, bring them to KTV is the best way out. They can chose what they want and less headache for you to meet their expectation. From past dealing with Middle East people, realised that they prefer those with fair complexion and baba (meaty) type (not those fat though). Cheers!

goofybaby69
19-06-2007, 01:39 AM
scare here and there, intro sherine loh, the national treasure to them, see who tougher?
sure the cilents nvr want to return their homeland.:D
dun take it seriously, joking nia hor

LOL..u r damn funny mr bean. hilarious !!!:D

Relief
19-06-2007, 09:47 AM
Cnot worry too much if it's big client. Jus pay the FL abit more n inform her she might hav 2 serve a "difficult customer". Not everyone frm middle east is violent lah. :D

maybe you can bring them to desker road, the chicks there are tough lah.

Iranists are real tough.... and they run forums also. :D

laodi123456789
19-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Dun think it's nice to bring your big clients to GL.

Agreed with this. They are BIG clients. Only bring them to GL for sightseeing. If they walk around in GL with traditional wear - sure sure lots of comments from Uncles. And dun bring them to OT - unless its a drive by... Wah lau they'll be super pissed off to have all the ah guas latching onto them and the drunk white guys making fun of them. OT is a damned unpleasant place to visit.

KTV could be good but they are probably Muslim - so alcohol might be a problem! Take them for dinner and see if they drink beer/wine/spirits before u +++ abt KTV.

Suggest you prearrange with some FL's to be available on the night. Have a few backups. If you're a regular with any of the OKTs here maybe you can see if they are willing to help u out. Kindly suggest u have/ or that u do test drive any FL's to ensure quality is up to standard. Otherwise no face for u if the FL give ur client an attitude.

There are quite a few local chinese who are fair and a little overweight on this forum. They are probably the most suitable if Bro Hotdogman is correct about Arab preferences.

Microsoft
19-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Iranists are real tough.... and they run forums also.

Run forum?? Who ar? Anyone we noe? :confused: :D