PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about this forum on reddit

sammyboyfor
22-01-2019, 08:06 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comments/9hqgy8/guys_who_surf_sammy_boy_forums_sbf/

Guys who surf Sammy Boy forums (SBF)
For those who don't know, SBF is a Singapore sex-themed forum...Which discussion on sex and hiring prostitutes etc. The forum is full of misogyny and is notorious it's link to a group of six people who used secret cameras and filmed obscene videos of women in the toilet and changing rooms.

I found out a guy I am seeing surfs such websites...Should I stop seeing him? I feel that I am unable to accept a guy who partakes in a forum that encourages sexual objectification of women, misogyny and chauvinistic attitudes. I am okay with a someone who had paid for sex before our relationship - but surfing such websites? It is just really unacceptable to me. He lacks a healthy attitude to the opposite sex IMO.

What do you guys think?

42 Comments

Save

I Love Boobs
22-01-2019, 12:38 PM
Dear Bro Sam,

I love the misogyny on the website.
It's pure unadulterated... not some politically correct poppycock that tells you that LGBT is normal...
LGBT is deviant behaviour.... tolerance is different from making it a societal norm.
It's also a place to spread the religion of truth.
That men should not fuck fat and ugly girls.
That men value youth and beauty.
That women value wealth and power...

The girl is probably a sanctimonious ho who's been a sugarbaby before, hence her tolerance for men who've paid for sex in the past...
And her aversion for misogyny..

Naka_Timo
23-01-2019, 10:31 AM
I think is normal. I up to one discreet when serving it.

FiveCees
23-01-2019, 03:09 PM
If she cannot handle her guy, ya she should give up.

There's so many samsters preaching safe sex and giving other advices, as with all other communities, there are wholesome people and not so wholesome people.

sbf4life
23-01-2019, 03:23 PM
What a stupid comment, if anything we love woman here. :D

and how did she managed to surf this site? isnt it banned in sg? she must be a naughty gal using VPN

The forum is full of misogyny

otamay
23-01-2019, 04:25 PM
If she cannot handle her guy, ya she should give up.

There's so many samsters preaching safe sex and giving other advices, as with all other communities, there are wholesome people and not so wholesome people.

Yes very good analysis here.
SBF is a very fantastic forum with many types of characters.

Neoguri
23-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Need not get too worked up by the comments of one person.
She has her rights to express her views, just like we have our rights to lead our lives the way we want.
We are very much aware of our actions and consequences.
My code of conduct is no underage and no rape. Anything else between two consenting adults is their own business.

A monk living in a monastery across a brothel, sees the prostitutes across the road every morning and complains about their immoral deeds, while the prostitutes see him every morning and thinks what a blessed and holy life he is leading.... :D

obeyyodude
24-01-2019, 12:59 AM
I think all she knows about this forum is from reading zaobao straitstimes etc, mainstream media only know how to portray us as some group of criminals when they don't understand anything.

Rickey
24-01-2019, 11:29 AM
Need not get too worked up by the comments of one person.
She has her rights to express her views, just like we have our rights to lead our lives the way we want.
We are very much aware of our actions and consequences.
My code of conduct is no underage and no rape. Anything else between two consenting adults is their own business.

A monk living in a monastery across a brothel, sees the prostitutes across the road every morning and complains about their immoral deeds, while the prostitutes see him every morning and thinks what a blessed and holy life he is leading.... :D
Very well said bro !..very practical approach of seeing things in life with a good analogy too :)...short and to the point ;)

I think all she knows about this forum is from reading zaobao straitstimes etc, mainstream media only know how to portray us as some group of criminals when they don't understand anything.
yes, well said too bro :)..