PDA

View Full Version : Can’t believe i have this kind of luck

benjm85
21-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Recently went to a MP at taiseng. Was served by a viet girl. After the session we exchanged contact.
Subsequently we msg each other and one day she invited me to her rented room and end up we sleep together and have sex.
I did not pay her and she did not ask for it. Can tell she quite like me, and keep asking me to go find her.

Anyone kanna this kind of stuff before?

trichard
21-01-2019, 10:27 PM
You sure you don't need a medical checkup..

benjm85
21-01-2019, 10:33 PM
You sure you don't need a medical checkup..

Bro i never raw. I always very careful one.
I just find it weird that the girl will like me. I mean im not very handsome or body very fit kind...haha. Now i abit worried that she really have feeling for me, cos i told her im married but she dont mind. She even ask me to go back vietnam with her.

coolguy85
21-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Probably trying to find someone to marry her? Well, it will depends on ur objective. If u just want fun, dun hang on too long.If u think got chance, thread forward very carefully....

benjm85
21-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Probably trying to find someone to marry her? Well, it will depends on ur objective. If u just want fun, dun hang on too long.If u think got chance, thread forward very carefully....

Probably..
Yeah i will be careful. I dont want later i reject her and she go crazy and come sabotage my family .

riotspace
21-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Wah bro, don't kena trap by her haha...

shua
21-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Bro, have you not heard? China girls will suck U dry one time and leave you alone. But viet girls will suck u slowly until you are totally dry up.

Careful bro.

trichard
21-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Careful ... 桃花运... 桃花劫... Just a line...

Don't sound right for a gal to sleep with you so easy..

rey69
21-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Maybe TS is old Andy Lau ....?

halfmelonn
22-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Maybe u kanna video down?

heartlock
22-01-2019, 12:54 AM
it a long term fishing , dun you find strange she want you go back with her.

fei2012
22-01-2019, 09:16 AM
TS you are not the first & only one having 'this kind of luck' with her.
Be careful & set limit, got family got many to loose.
Maybe her 'job' is giving 'luck'.

Chess
22-01-2019, 09:20 AM
maybe u share ctc here see other bro here hv the same luck as you. :p

bigmacmeal
22-01-2019, 09:25 AM
TS, at the end of the day, it's all about her making the best of the chances she have. If she has just you who is already 50/50 mesmerised by her. I wun be surprised her having 20+ clients coming to her place to bong her for free... U seriously think u are the chosen one ah? I suggest u enjoy and move on while u can... They can keep calling u one

loneyheart
22-01-2019, 10:31 AM
To them give FOC SEX is nothing
Slowly she will tell u her family problem
SG man most r too weak for mind game
We r too lonely inside
Bro u r not the only one

benjm85
22-01-2019, 10:43 AM
We r too lonely inside
Bro u r not the only one

Thanks for the advice. Will keep that in mind.

MRturNIP
22-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the advice. Will keep that in mind.

Just have fun while it last. It happened to me once too. Didn't have to pay.

Gotta say, the feeling is 100x more shiok than paid sex

balijellyfish
22-01-2019, 01:39 PM
Can share her contact.
Old man also like free SEX

benjm85
22-01-2019, 01:56 PM
Just have fun while it last. It happened to me once too. Didn't have to pay.

Gotta say, the feeling is 100x more shiok than paid sex

Exactly! I didnt initiate the sex though, she was the one who got too horny and wanted it. I was like the gentleman just hugging her to sleep.
So what happen to your girl after that?

hitler
22-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Just careful like some bros say. She maybe doing investment on you :D

MRturNIP
22-01-2019, 02:46 PM
Exactly! I didnt initiate the sex though, she was the one who got too horny and wanted it. I was like the gentleman just hugging her to sleep.
So what happen to your girl after that?

That was a few years back, when I still very new to this kind of thing...

I was afraid of bad karma coz she has a happy family back in Vietnam, 2 kids and a loving husband (unlike the stereotypical abusive Vietnamese man)....
so after the first time I just tell her I always bring girls to hotel and then never msg her liao.

Thinking back, bad mistake. She was so tight and juicy...

benjm85
22-01-2019, 02:51 PM
That was a few years back, when I still very new to this kind of thing...

I was afraid of bad karma coz she has a happy family back in Vietnam, 2 kids and a loving husband (unlike the stereotypical abusive Vietnamese man)....
so after the first time I just tell her I always bring girls to hotel and then never msg her liao.

Thinking back, bad mistake. She was so tight and juicy...

So she actually likes you and wanted to be in a relationship with you? R u married then?

asoyatu
24-01-2019, 11:06 PM
Come on guys... TS just scored with a Viet ML and sharing his joy. Let's not burst his bubble n be happy for our bro here.

Tai_zi21
25-01-2019, 01:39 AM
We r too lonely inside
Bro u r not the only one

Haha agree with this statement...

yours
25-01-2019, 07:58 AM
Recently went to a MP at taiseng. Was served by a viet girl. After the session we exchanged contact.
Subsequently we msg each other and one day she invited me to her rented room and end up we sleep together and have sex.
I did not pay her and she did not ask for it. Can tell she quite like me, and keep asking me to go find her.

Anyone kanna this kind of stuff before?

You must be very yandao she willing to sleep with you and have sex :D

88GoldKiKa
25-01-2019, 08:14 AM
TS got lady luck.
Slowly she will dig inner into your personal life.

sladang
25-01-2019, 10:30 AM
We r too lonely inside
Bro u r not the only one

Her so called family problem is definitely the financial problem, and she needs your help to settle her financial difficulties, after help out, realize that the amount spend is so many multiples of paid sex.

This common tactic of let go long thread catch big fish(放长线钓大鱼) is use by most MLs to hook innocent cheongsters.

At the end of the day u'll realize that not oni hv to pay for FREE sex but pay back wif interest.

Think TS has to change the thread title to: Can't believe i have to pay this much for this kind of luck :D ..

HonkyTonkyMan
25-01-2019, 11:29 AM
We r too lonely inside
Bro u r not the only one

true got a ex-colleague who swallowed the bait, hook, sinker and line all in...it started with small sums then slowly build up to buying phone and end up flying back with her to home town and giving family there money...

tangerinesex
25-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Sex to a ML is like douching her CB: it's the equivalent of jerking off for a man. The day they decide to open their legs is the day they have put their dignity aside, for whatever reason. I am not saying they have become inhuman, but sex has become a tool for them to trade for money, security, a better life. Nothing to wow about if you happen to be that target waiting to be chopped. Think about it: she's from Vietnam, where the population is few times larger than Sg. She came here to find love in and from you?

Stupid80
25-01-2019, 03:23 PM
I have similar encounter as well, but is syt PRC and she is ML. We went out together during her off day. Went for lunch then didn’t know where to go and what to do after lunch. Then we decided to book day usage room in one of the hotel. During the 6 hours, we had fxxk 3 times. The first fxxk she seem quite shy, but the next two rounds were triggered by her. After that, due to some reason and we didn’t contact anymore. I will say they are also human, they also have their need. Just be careful and don’t kena kced

obeyyodude
26-01-2019, 12:54 AM
maybe she really like him leh? I personally strictly zero interest in having a WL as gf, but i recently read about a crazy viet bu who came sg with her friends for 3 day holiday. Go clubbing and fell in love with a sg guy there who only dance with her and light kiss, "love at first sight". In the end she post his pic online and spread her story say she want to come back find him.

Imagine if the guy actually attached but sneaking out to club, suddenly kena your face posted on FB and stomp, viet bu say you kiss her and she fell in love with you, ho seh liao.