PDA

View Full Version : 50 and giving a fark

Kid A
19-01-2019, 11:52 AM
I used to think 50 was old and now that I've turned 50, I'm undecided.

I can feel my body has aged and that I've slowed down. I'm in decent health and trimmer than most people in my age group but I can't play sports as intensively as before. I feel cold faster than others in aircon rooms. I can't do late nights. I take too long to recover from drinking sessions (damn sad). I feel myself thinking of excuses to avoid large gatherings/going out frequently. I seem to get more annoyed and grouchy with millennial shit, like even here with all the inane questions/topics and points crap. And I feel myself not wanting to waste time putting on a show for my women (like shag them till they are soaked in sweat) and preferring babes who love sucking dick so I go down on them and get long blowjobs in return. Shagging is strictly doggy style now.

I don't mean to brag but I've pretty much done almost everything that's been discussed here - real or fantasy (of others). I've farked my wife's sister, have farked in every public place possible including shagging openly on the golf course with the babe holding onto the flagstick, even been in a foursome with my older uncle (my uncle was 50+ then!). I'm sure many of the older gents/samsters here are probably in the same boat as my having 'been there, done that'.

So my question(s) are;

As someone who is 50/50+, do you have any more fantasies that are yet to be fulfilled?

Or do you even literally/figuratively give a fark about anything/anyone?

Curious to know.

Peace,

Kid A
(I know right. 50 and the irony of the nick. Radiohead fans will get it.)

Timoshadowstep
19-01-2019, 11:58 AM
38 male here. Can feel physical performance decrease. After lifting need longer time to recover. Stamina in endurance events also decrease. Need longer to recover for 2nd round in sex. But if u eat right and train hard can still maintain good body. Hugh jackman was 50 in latest wolverine.

redarrow
19-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Interesting topic. Can’t say I have done it all, but having motivation helps a lot.

I am >50, vanity one of 7 deadly sin is my great friend. Ha ha!

At least it keep me healthy and energetic, still need to work & entertain. Look at all the >50 celebrities, yes they may have all resources to maintain their look but small lifestyle changes are what we seek, hey I am not talking about those 6 packs, at least look good in just wearing a white T n Jean. On that level whom am I trying to proof? Myself!

Fantasy well it’s all in the mind & atitude right, if u think u have done it all than bro u may b on a slippery slip. No goal than what’s to look out to? Look at those Uncle (oh did I just call them Uncle),sitting by at the coffee shop. I think I am not the only one here not wanting the Uncle label...

Cheers!

JOGK
19-01-2019, 01:41 PM
I am in my 60s
I cant say i am going stronger
But still manage to satisfy my wife lah
Btw she is 40
I already been alot ..saw and tried that
I can say i enjoyed my sex life alot
Not everything in my mind i wanted of course
But contented already lah
I hope i still can enjoy sex till i am 70
I am very confident i can because my wife is still very horny
:D

bebe69
19-01-2019, 03:46 PM
I'll be hitting 50 later this year too. Age is just a number! At least that's what i would like to think! Lol

rey69
19-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Bucket list to clear like fucking AV gal - cleared.
Fucking taiwan meimei - cleared.
Fucking Amsterdam pros - cleared.
Fucking in cable car - cleared.

Next items will be fucking in swimming pool, cinema, etc & fucking a chio MP.

dyelook
19-01-2019, 04:49 PM
another 3 years before reaching 50..
still stiff hard & have fbs that are under age 25..
guess be happy & dont stress yourself is the key for me..
and exercise regularly too..;)

4p with 3 babes would be my 2019 list..

JOGK
19-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Some of my feats so far ..

3 M 1 F
5 M 1 F
SCREW A FAT GAL WITH A VERY TINY VIRGINA HOLE
SCREW IN A TRAIN WITH SLEEPING BERTH
USED TOOTHPICK TO DIG MY NEIGHBOUR CUNT (ME 7 SHE 10)
SCREW IN A SCHOOL COMPOUND
ETC

TN_man
19-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Bucket list to clear like fucking AV gal - cleared.
Fucking taiwan meimei - cleared.
Fucking Amsterdam pros - cleared.
Fucking in cable car - cleared.

Next items will be fucking in swimming pool, cinema, etc & fucking a chio MP.

Which mp is chio? Tin peiling? Sun xue ling? Or any recommendations ?

rey69
19-01-2019, 07:42 PM
Which mp is chio? Tin peiling? Sun xue ling? Or any recommendations ?

U machiam can connect ?
LoL . . Fucking MP earn so much $$$

TN_man
19-01-2019, 10:00 PM
U machiam can connect ?
LoL . . Fucking MP earn so much $$$

Lol I can't connect but would like to know your taste bro. I at most can fuck the mp upside down by scolding them only.

Aurevoir
19-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Mid 40s, feel like already slowing down. And dun really give a fuck attitude. it's like im no longer an adult, but an elder who i think shouldn't give a fuck about small things. Lol

If that makes sense.

jien1
20-01-2019, 12:44 AM
I'll be hitting 50 later this year too. Age is just a number! At least that's what i would like to think! Lol

Agree with you bebe69

ramon
20-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Mid 50s...been through hell financially, emotionally and have been a very naughty boy.

Regrets? No!..still smokes and drink a bottle of wine a day but workout twice a week and fark twice a week.

Still working hard and by 60 will be a volunteer in charity org until I kick the bucket.

lookingaround
20-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Actually nowadays...60 still consider young!:D Early 40s man reporting here!:D

ah rat
21-01-2019, 08:08 PM
another 3 years before reaching 50..
still stiff hard & have fbs that are under age 25..
guess be happy & dont stress yourself is the key for me..
and exercise regularly too..;)

4p with 3 babes would be my 2019 list..

Bro, got your fb pussy and neh neh pics to share with me. :D

Lucifer666
22-01-2019, 11:16 AM

Same here buddy. Will be 50 in 7 months time, looking back for half a century. Life do have it up and down and is never always a bed of roses 🌹.
Just have to bite the bullet and carry on with life until the final resting day of our life come upon us.

big wood
22-01-2019, 11:41 AM
Me also on the wrong side of 40s as what most choengster say been there done that not much regrets in life :D:D

dyelook
22-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Bro, got your fb pussy and neh neh pics to share with me. :D

you not quit liao from teh neh² oh ah rat..:p

lookingaround
22-01-2019, 03:21 PM
Me also on the wrong side of 40s as what most choengster say been there done that not much regrets in life :D:D

Yes! 那年咱们嫖向南方! 流浪在常平的日子!今生无悔!:D

Topup
22-01-2019, 04:50 PM
Much closer to 50 that 40, but many people say I look like late 30's at most. The secret?

Don't think old. Stay young at heart! I still mix with a bunch of friends that are in their 30's and go out with them drinking and partying. Yes, you take a bit longer than before to get over a hard drinking session and most weekends its just one night I can do this. Not like before when I could go a solid Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

It helps a lot if you take the effort to stay in shape and eat healthy the rest of the week, though! So don't think like an old man and get in shape. Take care of yourself and remember to have fun! You only have this life!

candle2000
22-01-2019, 05:10 PM
Everyone of us is different as we grow old. Take things as it comes along. Do not bother what others can achieve and you are still lagging.

[Quote]

Age is not a particularly interesting subject. Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough.

By Groucho Marx

[Unquote]

JOGK
22-01-2019, 09:07 PM
The important thing is not how old are you
Its about how you live

Thats why i can mix with younger friends

And yes my gf is 40 and i am 60s

She acts like a kid sometimes
And i feel much younger with her

Kid A
22-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Its about how you live

Good on you Bro. I hope I'm still as motivated when I hit 60.

My current women range from 20s to 40s and I have to agree, the 40+ is the horniest of the lot.

Peace,

Kid A

rojanaben
23-01-2019, 08:22 PM
you not quit liao from teh neh² oh ah rat..:p

ups +2 :D

rat will never change de :p

afterburn
23-01-2019, 08:55 PM
40s, 50s or beyond, does not matter. Getting married and raising a family with kids will age you unbelievably fast!

Continental
24-01-2019, 12:08 PM
40s, 50s or beyond, does not matter. Getting married and raising a family with kids will age you unbelievably fast!
Yes, agreed. So those women who are married and had kids, better be careful to take good care of your looks :p

Rasta Marley
24-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Actually nowadays...60 still consider young!:D Early 40s man reporting here!:D

Absolutely Bro; life begins at 50 for some :D

Still chionging, but slowed down as longer recovery time ....just be a bit more choosy to pick the ones you want to bed :p

Loveliz69
24-01-2019, 02:27 PM

My current women range from 20s to 40s and I have to agree, the 40+ is the horniest of the lot.

Peace,

Kid A

Guess it depends on individual ladies, regardless of their age

SocialCircle
24-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Much closer to 50 that 40, but many people say I look like late 30's at most. The secret?

Don't think old. Stay young at heart! I still mix with a bunch of friends that are in their 30's and go out with them drinking and partying. Yes, you take a bit longer than before to get over a hard drinking session and most weekends its just one night I can do this. Not like before when I could go a solid Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

It helps a lot if you take the effort to stay in shape and eat healthy the rest of the week, though! So don't think like an old man and get in shape. Take care of yourself and remember to have fun! You only have this life!
Looks like we same same.
I always tell my wife and friends. Don’t count the numbers.
Sometimes I don’t even know which forty wat.
Eat healthy and exercise.
Another motivation to tell ourselves is u may be 40-50 or older but your body and stamina is better than those in the 30s.
That keeps me going to gym and eating healthily.

hayhay
05-03-2019, 03:10 PM
Its about how you live

Wow you so old ah, 60 Liao, soon going to have a stroke and die soon
I think you act like kids

rotaryshooter
05-03-2019, 03:31 PM

Peace,

Kid A

You are absolutely right. Me and my wife are 40. sex was ok last time. Good but not great. but when she turned 40...everything changed for the better. I'm not sure what clicked but we are having great sex super regularly now and i'm finding hard to keep up cos I have a FB as well (which I had to give up indirectly because of my wife's upturn of sexual appetite). Not complaining though. My wife remains the best fuck ever.

I don't see myself slowing down. keeping fit with multiple exercise. think young. play young. I like to think I still look young together with my wife. Not that i'm afraid to reach 50....there will be slow down somewhere but I hope I will feel 40 when I reach 50 just like I feel I am only 30 now.

this is a v interesting topic to chat because we are talking about our inner fear / needs.

Like most of you...I look for adventure but not as hardcore as some of you.

Paid sex with virgin - done
Fucking colleague - done
1M4F-friends - done (but won't do it again. not worth)
2M1F-Friend - done
have a FB - done

I want to try fucking my friend's daughter but I don't dare cos I don't want to lose that friend. hahahahaha

KingLoe
08-03-2019, 01:49 PM
You are absolutely right. Me and my wife are 40. sex was ok last time. Good but not great. but when she turned 40...everything changed for the better. I'm not sure what clicked but we are having great sex super regularly now and i'm finding hard to keep up cos I have a FB as well (which I had to give up indirectly because of my wife's upturn of sexual appetite). Not complaining though. My wife remains the best fuck ever.

I don't see myself slowing down. keeping fit with multiple exercise. think young. play young. I like to think I still look young together with my wife. Not that i'm afraid to reach 50....there will be slow down somewhere but I hope I will feel 40 when I reach 50 just like I feel I am only 30 now.

this is a v interesting topic to chat because we are talking about our inner fear / needs.

Like most of you...I look for adventure but not as hardcore as some of you.

Paid sex with virgin - done
Fucking colleague - done
1M4F-friends - done (but won't do it again. not worth)
2M1F-Friend - done
have a FB - done

I want to try fucking my friend's daughter but I don't dare cos I don't want to lose that friend. hahahahaha

I'm in my 30s and have not done most of the things that elder bros mentioned here.

Envy you all bros. And I got some encouragement from this thread :D :D

coypredator
08-03-2019, 02:09 PM
The king of fucker is heroseven2003 man.

kudos to the king. i don't know how he does it.

sexresearcher
08-03-2019, 03:08 PM
I'm in my 30s and have not done most of the things that elder bros mentioned here.

Envy you all bros. And I got some encouragement from this thread :D :D

If you maintain your health and looks, your chances go up more BUT you need to have some money to throw around.

If you have money, you can fulfil all of these and much much more.

So save up, invest your $$ wisely and most importantly keep fit. You will have a long fucking life.....literally.

blurblur2032
08-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Hi, I just reach 50 last year.
1st I noticed my little brother is not strong as last time. Even some time cannot stand. I thought is done and sad.
After I come to know the site (sbf), there is a lot of good example those over 50 yet can do thing like 40 or even 30, I started to write in side the forum

Now I more confident with the correct diet, exercise and have a positive mind set ( very important). Although I sometime still have to take the blue pills but the dosage cut to 1/4 pill instead of 1whole pill

Is also my 1st time to up helpers n those in dome 1 that make me more confident. Unlike past few years due to stressed n no exercise

This is just my personal opinion. Hope it helps