PDA

View Full Version : Develop feelings for FB

coypredator
18-01-2019, 01:17 AM
TO all bros with FB(s) while having a serious relationship (i.e. gf or wife),
- is it normal to have feelings for your FB?

Providing some context to my question....

I have a FB of 1 year and we started out clearly that we will enjoy our sex without any commitment & feelings. She knows that I have a family but is extremely accommodating to my needs (both sexual and the need to be discrete). She allows me to fulfill all my sexual desires (i.e. public sex, creampie, CIM, videotaking, etc.)

Although she needs my company and complains about my lack of time spent with her, she understands my situation when our sexcapades are cancelled on last minute, or when I can't reply her messages for at least 3 days.

All in all, I cherish her as much as she cherishes me.

However, recently, I realised she has developed certain feelings for me, vice versa.

We just broke up because I told her I'm worried of playing with fire, I don't want to hurt her and this arrangement might put my family in jeopardy.

Is it normal to develop feelings for FB?
Should i continue this relationship or should i end it?

SGman73
18-01-2019, 03:32 AM
Quit and pass the contact to us.. hee..TO all bros with FB(s) while having a serious relationship (i.e. gf or wife),

I have a FB of 1 year and we started out clearly that we will enjoy our sex without any commitment & feelings. She knows that I have a family but is extremely accommodating to my needs (both sexual and the need to be discrete). She allows me to fulfill all my sexual desires (i.e. public sex, creampie, CIM, videotaking, etc.)

Although she needs my company and complains about my lack of time spent with her, she understands my situation when our sexcapades are cancelled on last minute, or when I can't reply her messages for at least 3 days.

However, recently, I realised she has developed certain feelings for me, vice versa.

We just broke up because I told her I'm worried of playing with fire, I don't want to hurt her and this arrangement might put my family in jeopardy.

Rickey
18-01-2019, 04:08 AM

You hv already played with fire and both of you hv already been burnt the very 1st time you had sex with each other...and having done all kinda of sex tgt along the way as you say except just to "marry" each other...there is nothing left to do or look forward to except to get married to each other...so wat is the big deal now ? ..

in this kind of r/s involving intense and regular sex it is definite that sooner or later one or the other or even both will develop feelings for each other...for those who haven realise...sex is a terribly strong magnet that can hold a guy and a gal strongly tgt esp in this kinda FB r/s when both hv sex with a certain understanding with or w/o involving money or other considerations..so yr Qtn 1 answered

For Qtn 2, u hv oredi decided yrself, so why r u still asking ? :confused:

benxiong
18-01-2019, 04:20 AM

My last FB was with me for 11 yrs. Feeling involved is for sure. But you need to communicate with her and let her understand what she want first. Some tired of several failed relationship and choose to be a FB with married guy. Because they feel chances of married guys having a few gf at the same tines is less. They just want somebody that really love and adored them. My FB leaves because her son has grown up. She feels bored during weekend , public holiday and so on. Therefore, she feel very empty that i can't be reached. If she is occuppied with work , friends and so on,i believed we will still continue. I respected her decision and move on. No point forcing her

putanginamall
18-01-2019, 04:30 AM
Can share where u guys find fb?

Rickey
18-01-2019, 04:45 AM
My last FB was with me for 11 yrs. Feeling involved is for sure. But you need to communicate with her and let her understand what she want first. Some tired of several failed relationship and choose to be a FB with married guy. Because they feel chances of married guys having a few gf at the same tines is less. They just want somebody that really love and adored them. My FB leaves because her son has grown up. She feels bored during weekend , public holiday and so on. Therefore, she feel very empty that i can't be reached. If she is occuppied with work , friends and so on,i believed we will still continue. I respected her decision and move on.No point forcing her
looks like tis is another good FB... believe she hv already found someone to replace u as FB ? :confused:

sky_liner2
18-01-2019, 06:03 AM
Can share where u guys find fb?

www.facebook.com

Good luck bro.......

diputs1269
18-01-2019, 08:05 AM
TS should know what you are in for in the first when getting into fb telationship.
Since you had breakup with her, so take this opportunity to move on and let both parties free to pursue his or her interests.
To expedite and ensure that your fb leaves you completely is to pass her contact to others like me if you don't mind, hehe.

ggbro
18-01-2019, 08:09 AM
my opinion is there has to be some feelings for both parties to continue the sexual relationship.... otherwise after a few times not interested to have sex with each other already....

seow
18-01-2019, 09:30 AM
i think is normal to have feeling with FB.
i dont treat her as FB more toward lover.
we have family both side.
BTW we are human after all.

hamka
18-01-2019, 11:46 AM
You hv already played with fire and both of you hv already been burnt the very 1st time you had sex with each other

I don't have any FB before but I agreed with what bro Rickey said. And this is just my 2 cents point of view, the more time you spent with each other, eventually the more feeling you will caught for each other. Let's not talk about FB, even friends, normal friend. Every time you spent together is knowing each other more, enjoying the time you spent, the feeling of having someone there always when you need them, the feeling of having someone to talk with or do things with without any limitation. Well, isn't that how most serious relationship started?

www.facebook.com

Good luck bro.......

Good one! Hahahaha. :D

Rickey
18-01-2019, 02:16 PM
I don't have any FB before but I agreed with what bro Rickey said. And this is just my 2 cents point of view, the more time you spent with each other, eventually the more feeling you will caught for each other. Let's not talk about FB, even friends, normal friend. Every time you spent together is knowing each other more, enjoying the time you spent, the feeling of having someone there always when you need them, the feeling of having someone to talk with or do things with without any limitation. Well, isn't that how most serious relationship started?

Thank you buddy for supporting my view points :)...wow yours is a grade 8 simple explanation of the nature of all kinda human r/s including tis type of FB r/s ..it's so very real tat anyone of us reading it ..can relate it to to our own everyday experiences of life...3 thumbs up for bro hamka ;)

benxiong
21-01-2019, 08:36 PM
looks like tis is another good FB... believe she hv already found someone to replace u as FB ? :confused:

To what i know is NO. Already one year. If she want can easily find because she club. By the way, she is 53. Same age as Singapore.

thedevil666
21-01-2019, 10:08 PM
actually i kinda understand this feeling. it is a thin line between fb and being an actual couple.

u need to be comfortable with each other in their own skin to have sexual relationship. in a way, u are connected sexually. u also need to be in friendly terms or even good friends term. i mean, u can't possibly have a "buddy" without good chemistry right?

whether both of u are exclusively to each other and the relationship has been honest from the start, it is bound to have some form of jealousy. when u are horny and wants to meet her, whether she is really busy or actually she comes up with some lame excuse is going to make u go into overdrive as in whether she is meeting another guy and doing the things u are doing with her. at least for me some times these thoughts come into mind. but i can't confront her knowing that i am also doing other things behind her. so it is a struggle.

Rickey
22-01-2019, 04:58 AM
actually i kinda understand this feeling. it is a thin line between fb and being an actual couple.

u need to be comfortable with each other in their own skin to have sexual relationship. in a way, u are connected sexually. u also need to be in friendly terms or even good friends term. i mean, u can't possibly have a "buddy" without good chemistry right?

whether both of u are exclusively to each other and the relationship has been honest from the start, it is bound to have some form of jealousy. when u are horny and wants to meet her, whether she is really busy or actually she comes up with some lame excuse is going to make u go into overdrive as in whether she is meeting another guy and doing the things u are doing with her. at least for me some times these thoughts come into mind. but i can't confront her knowing that i am also doing other things behind her. so it is a struggle.
very well said bro...:)... know where u r coming from... agree n share exactly the same sentiments as you ..:)..I think u know how this kinda of r/s works very well n its problems

toyotarush
22-01-2019, 07:25 AM
We are all humans so surely will develop feelings. Since you choose to break up than just let it go. I know it’s not easy to let go after 1 year together but just do it for your family.

GeylangWanderer
22-01-2019, 08:06 AM
I dun think u needed to break up

The reason why is because feelings also have varying degrees of feelings... Its ok to start feeling a little something for her and even a big something for her. In the ends its not like you are going to fall in total love with her until must divorce wife like that. Humans have feelings just enjoy the relationships n memories.

Btw talking about relationships, maybe u should just stop all this fb since u care about ur wife feelings and i assume ur wife is not open minded enough.

DevilTan4480
22-01-2019, 12:54 PM
To all buddies who are looking for FB, we don't just get a FB all of a sudden. First of all, we need to get to know the girl and be friends with her. Then from there onward, make her feel comfortable spending time together with you. I can say that the task is easier if she is married and above 40yo. For single ladies, it can be tougher but still achievable. The key factor is to make her fall in love with you.

lancelim
22-01-2019, 02:19 PM
To all buddies who are looking for FB, we don't just get a FB all of a sudden. First of all, we need to get to know the girl and be friends with her. Then from there onward, make her feel comfortable spending time together with you. I can say that the task is easier if she is married and above 40yo. For single ladies, it can be tougher but still achievable. The key factor is to make her fall in love with you.

I would rather get a likeminded girl or lady as fb. If it develops into a relationship is a plus but in the beginning it should be clear that the sex is non-exclusive. My fbs are free to bonk whoever they want to.

larue
22-01-2019, 04:19 PM
I would rather get a likeminded girl or lady as fb. If it develops into a relationship is a plus but in the beginning it should be clear that the sex is non-exclusive. My fbs are free to bonk whoever they want to.

Good point. Life is short, how many monogamous relationships does one want to have before finding oneself all alone still eventually because ones net wasn’t cast wide enough?

Serial monogamy is such a terribly inefficient way of finding a compatible partner. One partner for a few years, then another one.

In the end so much heartbreak because each relationship is entered into with so much expectation. Even men have a shelf life, admittedly a much longer one than women.

But getting sex by tricking women into thinking you love them? That’s low bro. Like pretending to be single.

Making them feel loved though is not necessarily the same as telling them you love them.

jameschong1
22-01-2019, 09:31 PM

u careful hor!
she may revenge, or go siao & follow u everywhere, or even contact your wife.
no free lunch hor!

coypredator
01-02-2019, 05:07 PM
thanks for all the advice bros.

Loving the "break-up" period.
Started texting and made things clear, now I can CIP as and when I want.

spectreray
01-02-2019, 08:32 PM
Good for u.... I've done that like a few times... Its always break... Together again.... Sticky again.... Break again... Cycle repeating again n again... Till now... Almost 5 years...

Splitter100
01-02-2019, 09:36 PM
Hi

Have a FB for 6 years... break then back together several times

hamka
01-02-2019, 11:06 PM
thanks for all the advice bros.

Loving the "break-up" period.
Started texting and made things clear, now I can CIP as and when I want.
Congrats, bro! :D

Syok leh you guys have FB. Wish I can have one too!

thedevil666
02-02-2019, 12:34 AM
very well said bro...:)... know where u r coming from... agree n share exactly the same sentiments as you ..:)..I think u know how this kinda of r/s works very well n its problems

Thanks bro. I realized that it is easier to manage when u have multiple FB. Bcos u can pick your choosing, u don’t feel attached. It’s like if A is busy, just find B loh. It is unlikely both are busy at the same time as u are horny. U can really fuck and go. U are also in that mentality that if u lose one, u have a spare.

Sometimes it is harder to manage a r/n with fb than a real gf. A FB that really suits your liking is almost akin to finding the right woman to marry. The effort to take to groom her to become your fb will make u really cherish her and u won’t let go unless u die die have to.

Rickey
02-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Thanks bro. I realized that it is easier to manage when u have multiple FB. Bcos u can pick your choosing, u don’t feel attached. It’s like if A is busy, just find B loh. It is unlikely both are busy at the same time as u are horny. U can really fuck and go. U are also in that mentality that if u lose one, u have a spare.

Sometimes it is harder to manage a r/n with fb than a real gf. A FB that really suits your liking is almost akin to finding the right woman to marry. The effort to take to groom her to become your fb will make u really cherish her and u won’t let go unless u die die have to.
Yes, totally agree with wat u said above bro...but how many of us are so lucky to hv so many FBs to choose from ..many of us can't even get one..sigh

Rickey
02-02-2019, 12:26 PM
To what i know is NO. Already one year. If she want can easily find because she club. By the way, she is 53. Same age as Singapore.
Hur..then how come she don't mind being by herself now..sick of problems of relationships ??

benxiong
06-02-2019, 06:14 AM
Hur..then how come she don't mind being by herself now..sick of problems of relationships ??

Am not sure. Recently, she did tried to connect back by asking for coffee meet up. I rejected her. As I mentioned before, she may find me unable to accompany always. Therefore, maybe she preferred to look for singles. But she told me she is abit sick of relationship and wanted to return to god. But who knows, under the influence of alcohol, she may become her own horny self?

Rickey
06-02-2019, 10:10 PM
Am not sure. Recently, she did tried to connect back by asking for coffee meet up. I rejected her. As I mentioned before, she may find me unable to accompany always. Therefore, maybe she preferred to look for singles. But she told me she is abit sick of relationship and wanted to return to god. But who knows, under the influence of alcohol, she may become her own horny self?
Oic...thank u v much bro for replying to my post with the info..:)..hope God will grant her the desires of her heart to spend her life in bliss with a suitable guy

JOGK
06-02-2019, 10:13 PM
If she also have husband you will be safer
If she is single you better be careful
Because fb also have heart feelings
Otherwise you think she let you fuck and fuck for free?
Think about it
:D

HeLovesMe
06-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Think about it

Not true! If he is married, she won’t develop feelings for him from start.

JOGK
06-02-2019, 11:01 PM

Do you know a woman is always a woman
A woman will not be happy to share with her man
Even a prostitute can develope feelings

Adlih
07-02-2019, 12:59 AM
TS should know what you are in for in the first when getting into fb telationship.
Since you had breakup with her, so take this opportunity to move on and let both parties free to pursue his or her interests.
To expedite and ensure that your fb leaves you completely is to pass her contact to others like me if you don't mind, hehe.
You are such a naughty asshole.... :D

Rickey
07-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Think about it
Pardon me bro...no, i dun quite agree with u too...yr 1st sentence

Not really...if her husband finds out and throws her out of their house, then how ??..you will oso hv a problem, rite ??...haha

Rickey
07-02-2019, 10:55 AM

Do you know a woman is always a woman
Even a prostitute can develop feelings
Don't agree with the sis...in any kinda of relationships, there's always bound to be some kind of good feelings involved between the 2 of them, else it will never start in the 1st place...but once tis is lost the relationship is lost too and ends....

but dun quite understand wat the bro means by his 2nd sentence ??