PDA

View Full Version : Mirage KTV (the gals are real)

teraterm55
17-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Went for a preview of Mirage KTV rite above godfather KTV at level 9.

This place has about 30 rooms, each with a different decoration and i would say Very POSH look. When you come in through the elevator you are greeted with 2 SYT recept. When you enter to the Hall (where the singers are) the laser show there is fantastic. And get this they have 4 VIP rooms with pool table and Plasma Screens. Whats so fantastic about the VIP room is , when you enter, you see the Pool table, the seating area is hidden from the view of the person who enters. So any hanky panky is relatively private. They have 3 kind of theme rooms, Chinese palace style, Modern Desgin style and Egypt style. SOme rooms have built in smooking area and i saw one Massage chair in one room. Those guys really spend damn alot in decorating this place.

Saw a preview of the GRO's and gals that would be working there. I can say they are a mixture of gals from Orchard KTV, LIDO, Las Vegas and TAM.

Since it was a preview... dont really know the pricings yet, will update when my friend go cheoing at their opening. Their soft opening was suppose to be Tomorow (Monday) but then yesterday they are still doing renovation.

Rof|maoxz
17-06-2007, 08:02 PM
***Waiting with Glee*** :D :D

best123
17-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks for letting us know bro....can't wait to check it out...my guess is same pricing at GF?

Rof|maoxz
17-06-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks for letting us know bro....can't wait to check it out...my guess is same pricing at GF?

Hope not another inflated doll, like Jag. :D

Indignant
17-06-2007, 10:05 PM

nvm.. then we go poke the balloon... :p

MAMASAN883
17-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi i am 1 of the PR Manager working at Mirage ktv and if you like to try out this place PM me.

This joint is strictly PRC and same concept as LV . Bottle at $428nett and for VIP room there is a min spending of at least 4K . See u ya :p

Tallywhacker
18-06-2007, 08:38 AM
price is beri steep for me

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2007, 08:54 AM
Hi i am 1 of the PR Manager working at Mirage ktv and if you like to try out this place PM me.

This joint is strictly PRC and same concept as LV . Bottle at $428 nett and for VIP room there is a min spending of at least 4K . See u ya :p

Hi Mamasan883, your room charge is free with $428 bottle? Big room must open fixed amount of liquor?

suaveguy28
18-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Hi Mamasan883, your room charge is free with $428 bottle? Big room must open fixed amount of liquor?

Bro u interested in going???:D But there is another cheaper version that i will be going next week... only 368 per bottle with room free just like lisbo... :p

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Bro u interested in going??? But there is another cheaper version that i will be going next week... only 368 per bottle with room free just like lisbo... :p

July.... I'm interested. :)

suaveguy28
18-06-2007, 10:42 AM
July.... I'm interested. :)

Bro not july is 26th june ok with u...:p

Rof|maoxz
18-06-2007, 10:46 AM
Bro not July is 26th June ok with u... :p

HH or SH? :confused:

suaveguy28
18-06-2007, 01:28 PM
HH or SH? :confused:

this type of ktv normally Bo HH one leh...

5stars
18-06-2007, 02:50 PM
this type of ktv normally Bo HH one leh...

You are right. I doubt this KTV will have HH.

However, TAM does have HH, and have lot of regular goers :D

posh_boy
18-06-2007, 03:23 PM
Bro u interested in going???:D But there is another cheaper version that i will be going next week... only 368 per bottle with room free just like lisbo... :p

halo bro,

can i join?

suaveguy28
18-06-2007, 03:46 PM
halo bro,

can i join?

can can... pls pm me ur number will contact u by fri...:D

MAMASAN883
19-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanks Guys for the support and Tonight and Wed already fully book. PM me if u want to support me.

RU_HUA
20-06-2007, 03:19 PM
For god's sake. a lot of girls are also working in jaguar wan ok. funny lo. the lighting at ting shen jiang hua is better sibo

ken ken
20-06-2007, 03:27 PM
For god's sake. a lot of girls are also working in jaguar wan ok. funny lo. the lighting at ting shen jiang hua is better sibo

RELAX BRO WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO HOT UP OVER FELLOW SAMSTERS COMMENT ? Dont tell me you are working at C.Jaguar and heard business has gone down since we bombard the place.:D

Ultra Taro
21-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Is true this ktv is one of hot and posh place to be soon. Was there during its renovation and spoke to one of the contractor and he claimed the big bosses invested alot of $$ in the renovate, like roman style.. For sure some of the posh KTV will get some hit in sales.. Each VIP room damn super big with pool and 42" plasma.. Guess can easily sit 20 person or more.. Think for big time bosses to cheong one. For those whom want to try, must at least have a few kakis to join in.. As for me, i'm out, not a loaded man....:( .. only can afford to go TH or BS.... haha...

dragon76
21-06-2007, 07:53 PM

hi can i join ?

Cum_Luver
21-06-2007, 09:06 PM

bro, sound good
always luv to try new joint.
can i join boh ?

bangbangben
21-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Bro not july is 26th june ok with u...:p

Thanks for the invite bro... but i doing reservist now... damned 2 weeks...
Try join u next outing. :p

quetal
22-06-2007, 06:51 PM
all the gals at mirage are 90% china gals and the rest singaporean or malaysians....totally untouchable.....diff concept from Godfather 4th level...their mother ktv...

so not worthwhile overall....is the recommendation

Horsepower
23-06-2007, 07:37 PM
Some girls from Havelock are talking about going to this place next week. So will be happening. Anybody got the contact number(s) of mummies or the reception appreciate please pm me. Thanks

bangbangben
27-06-2007, 07:58 PM
my fren did went to recce but he said price per bot starts from S$468.

he also highlighted that there got "Flower circle" ranging like 1k, 5k & 10k!!!!

Iron Bitch
28-06-2007, 08:53 AM
my fren did went to recce but he said price per bot starts from S$468.

he also highlighted that there got "Flower circle" ranging like 1k, 5k & 10k!!!!

think this place is too high a price for most of the sbf bro here

[M]agpie
28-06-2007, 02:48 PM
oh yah.. abit ex for the prices of bottles. And the prices of bottles for room and hall are difference of $100. I've friend who work there as waiter but yet to try out this place.

5stars
29-06-2007, 01:21 AM
so far, no extremely positive thumb-ups from any senior samsters yet...

hope this place can live up to expectation.

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2007, 09:32 AM
For god's sake. a lot of girls are also working in Jaguar wan ok. funny lo. the lighting at ting shen jiang hua is better sibo

Sorry for the belated reply.... didn't see it until 5stars posted this morning.

I know most of the girls are circulating around the KTVs establishment, but so what? Are these girls originated from Jaguar? Or should I thank the mgmt for bringing up and naturing these ladies, before jump-ship?

I guess my two frds's liqour coupon of 2 bottles have already expired since the opening launching. I rather be a goon, den spending an extra cent in Jaguar. :cool:

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2007, 09:36 AM
so far, no extremely positive thumb-ups from any senior samsters yet...

hope this place can live up to expectation.

Atmosphere and Ambiance - B+

Girls - B+

Drinks - B-

Services - B

So far no alluring promotion for us to really yearn to go and make another return.

The girls there abit attitude, even dou there are Shanghaiese lah. And only interested in dice games nia. :cool:

suaveguy28
29-06-2007, 09:45 AM
Girls - B+
Drinks - B-
Services - B
So far no alluring promotion for us to really yearn to go and make another return.
The girls there abit attitude, even dou there are Shanghaiese lah. And only interested in dice games nia. :cool:

Wow... bro steady leh go liao... to me too ex lah... so will never go unless ppl treat me....:p

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Wow... bro steady leh go liao... to me too ex lah... so will never go unless ppl treat me.... :p

I won't go such high-end KTV, unless it's under my frd's cmpy expense. ;)

5stars
29-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Girls - B+
Drinks - B-
Services - B

Thanks for the information.

The KTV scene really needs to spice up - really lack quality girls.

My recent trip to DC was a disappointing one too. Most of the girls are barely lookable - too old for my liking.

suaveguy28
29-06-2007, 10:01 AM
I won't go such high-end KTV, unless it's under my frd's cmpy expense.

How come me not such kang tao one??:(

PPl only take me as "Chai Tao" :(

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the information.

The KTV scene really needs to spice up - really lack quality girls.

My recent trip to DC was a disappointing one too. Most of the girls are barely lookable - too old for my liking.

I do not know abt DC dou. Maybe you can chk with the DC regulars over the other end.

How come me not such kang tao one??

PPl only take me as "Chai Tao"

Mai like dat lah... I just a follower. :o

otur
29-06-2007, 11:46 AM
Mai like dat lah... I just a follower. :o

long time no c leh how r u.
today free boh?
thinking of hh at some cheaper place....

Rof|maoxz
29-06-2007, 12:13 PM
long time no c leh how r u.
today free boh?
thinking of hh at some cheaper place....

otur..... why always friday leh? It's TGIF.... but I cannot leh. :o

otur
29-06-2007, 02:47 PM
otur..... why always friday leh? It's TGIF.... but I cannot leh. :o

no leh me no fri sat sun 1. me work shift so its onli off day n work day lor....

OkoBoko
29-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Gals there are below par........., sorry to say that but i think some gals from BS or TH r even better looking yet playable:eek: . Ambience quite ok but service wise for such a higher class joint was miles away from my fav. Las Vegas. Got to brush up in order to keep up with the front runners.

puchikoma
24-07-2007, 09:21 AM
finally went to Mirage to check it out last night.
me and my bros went for the HH there, and I have the say the selection of girls was quite many, overall not too bad in looks. also the decor is quite impressive, at least it's a change from TAM, 3rd floor and LV.
but for bros looking for a place to play play, this place ain't it, the system is the same as the three previously mentioned KTV, and many of the girls are from there as well. I sat with one that was working in Lido the previous week. so definitely not a cheap place, but at least HH ($338, one for one) helped a bit.

well, that's it for my sharing.

soso66
18-08-2007, 11:16 PM
the price $338 is it for happy hour only ?

clowny
20-08-2007, 12:30 AM
I wish to consolidate and update "Your Night CLUB/KTV Guide"
can anyone help me on the data ?

Mirage KTV 神话
Cuppage Plaza, Level 9 Tel : ?
Operating Hours - Happy Hour ?
Charges - Small Rm ??
Gals - ?? (Min/avg tip)
Remarks - Any ? Mummy System ?
FR Link
Map Link

Horsepower
10-09-2007, 12:57 AM
I was told by a mummy that HH Mon-Fri is 5-10pm, and $338 for 2 bottles. I have never been here, and the thread a bit quiet for a while. Are the girls here good during HH, compared to Dynasty ?

Arcs
11-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Impressive decor...
Tot the service was good... Maybe went with friends who know some of the staff there.
Mostly PRCs, little sg and my girls. Quite playful leh... Think go weekday better.
Damage wise... Quite steep.

posh_boy
12-09-2007, 12:15 PM
went to tis place couple of times wif friends n clients.

plenty of gals to choose from but cannot play play there.

after their work, :D :D . manage to up a few. its shiok wen bth r high.

like wat most bros say, drinks r veri ex compare to GF. service wise must improve a lot.

blueyodz
12-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Was there with my friends yesterday. Place not packed during HH, must say the price is on the high side. Decor is nice and new.

Gals selection are not that great, think the really nice ones are not there during HH. Sample a few rounds of meat parade, settle with one whom I think it's ok. Some sg gals.

Overall, it's a good place for entertaining clients and spend big bucks. If you are into body search, not quite the place.

Didn't da pau any. Even if I will, I think will be too pricey.

eternity
11-05-2009, 05:44 PM
just saw advert on Newpaper that they hv HH n the price not ex... or is there any hidden cost? anyway any br been there for HH yet?

K9696
11-05-2009, 06:25 PM
just saw advert on Newpaper that they hv HH n the price not ex... or is there any hidden cost? anyway any br been there for HH yet?

Bro.. should not be any hidden cost..
especially lately, the economy is so bad, clients getting lesser.
and so much promo everywhere.. even LV oso promo -HH from
4.30pm... they try to snatch those low end joint (like BS..)

We should be laughing.. cos is cheap now.. ;)

ken ken
11-05-2009, 08:21 PM

No Hidden cost la Bottle at $198nett and 1 jug Beer i think also $19.80.My
regular Papasan Daniel from GF sms me to support him for this HH promotion at Mirage and heard got Buffet also.Might be going to support him since GF not open yet and if anybody ant his ctc can PM me.

johnlow11
12-05-2009, 01:47 PM
Got sms by my Daddy to support him today since its the 1st day for HH at Mirage. Will post my FR soon.:D

fatfatprince
12-05-2009, 11:01 PM
all the girls at mirage cannot make it.all the china gals can be recycled liao
sing also sing like my grandmother

happy hours so?

cheap but no stuff , dun waste time there.

go geylang better

milliondollar
13-05-2009, 07:00 PM
ya i agree,

went down to support my papa from GF but really i muz commment the stuffs quality lacks ,must reakkly improve