PDA

View Full Version : How should I fuck my virgin gf

ayamchicken
16-01-2019, 05:41 AM
Recently my virgin gf giving a lot of problems. I am quite unhappy with her and plan to fuck her soon. Any suggestions on how to fuck her? Go easy on her or just fuck and pump her hard. So far I only heavy petting and pump her mouth only. Also licked her pussy but not yet fuck her in the pussy.

seow
16-01-2019, 09:18 AM
you intend to marry her?
if not better leave her alone.
there is a risk later become very sticky.
but is still up to you to take the risk.

sexcision
16-01-2019, 09:40 AM
you intend to marry her?

After fuck confirm sticky! Coz she will feel that she had given TS her most important thing. If she is the 想不开type。than drama liao

verge
16-01-2019, 09:59 AM
you intend to marry her?

Well said and I fully agreed.
De-flower a gal will have to pay price.

ttocaw
16-01-2019, 10:23 AM
Recently my virgin gf giving a lot of problems. I am quite unhappy with her and plan to fuck her soon. Any suggestions on how to fuck her? Go easy on her or just fuck and pump her hard. So far I only heavy petting and pump her mouth only. Also licked her pussy but not yet fuck her in the pussy.

put your ayam chicken in her pussy

hamka
16-01-2019, 10:52 AM
I would say that if you are only intended to fuck her for fun, leave her alone. And she doesn't want to let you de-flora her, leave her alone. The best, just leave her alone with her virginity, virgins are hard to find, you should care for that until she is married to you.

ilovepantyhose
16-01-2019, 12:06 PM
After fuck confirm sticky! Coz she will feel that she had given TS her most important thing. If she is the 想不开type。than drama liao

一哭。。。

二闹。。。

三上悠亚

:p:p:D:D

thedevil666
16-01-2019, 12:13 PM
You sound like a 16 yo boy. Then again having joined since 2013 means u would be 10 yo when u first register.

A lot of bros here have given u sound advice. If u truly love her, then proceed to the next stage. Gentle or rough sex it all depends on your own preference.

If u are just playing around, spare a thought for the girl even if she might be a lousy gf. Karma works in circles.

naan1974
16-01-2019, 01:03 PM
i am sure she will report you for rape if you deflower her for fun and you deserve because you started off with the intention . 20 years with 10 rotans. Maybe you should save some money and go find a prostitute .
Ps: If she is underage, she can call rape even if she agreed to have sex with you.

Saongsa
16-01-2019, 01:45 PM
I like how mature the reply are to your questions that shows that mature people think while immature and naivety brings troubles and shame

Saongsa
16-01-2019, 01:47 PM
I like how true people here respond to TS. Mature people equates responsible actions. Just think think think and dont ruin people lives

stanins
16-01-2019, 10:21 PM
how you know if she really a virgin? :confused:

I was about to ask that :D

paliki
16-01-2019, 10:36 PM
you intend to marry her?

Well said bro!!

diputs1269
16-01-2019, 11:08 PM
you intend to marry her?

Upz for your very good advice here.

coconutboy
17-01-2019, 12:34 AM
I agree with the bros on this issue. It seems like you are posting here asking for advice because u just want to fuel your ego to pump her

HeLovesMe
17-01-2019, 01:47 AM

Not all virgin girls are sticky after deflowering. Just avoid virgin gals aged below 28yrs old. If you deflower virgin SYT gal for fun and boasting your ego, she will slip into depression and may commit suicide in the end. I have a friend whose deceased sister being deflowered by her inconsiderate boyfriend just for fun committed suicide at the age of 19yrs old.

Would you like it if your virgin daughter is fucked by a man of your type?

LQQKN4SUM
17-01-2019, 09:20 AM
TS... why you want to take her virginity ? Cuz you never have before ? You know that she will not enjoy it right ? Many girls complain too much pain when 1st time...
Society has established that a girls virginity is sacred and should only be for the future husband... that being said... it's better to go and fuck a girl who likes to fuck.. you will enjoy much better...
Seems you post to just be a dickhead and "cool" in your own mind. Stop playing like a little schoolboy and man the fuck up little fucking weasel..
If you lick her pussy like it should be licked, then no need to post... she would have begged you to fuck her... seems you need to work on your skillz more... especially how to respect women.

How about this one.. Your Virgin Ass might get fucked... how should it be done ? Hard and fast or slow and deep... You Pick... I'm sure can get nice Stud from SBF to help you lose ur virginity... cuz you surely a bottom Nancy Boy with attitude like that lar.

You posting such rubbish only shows what a lame fuck you really are... geez....

Other's have posted good comments... take their advice...

Me... My advise for you is to shut the fuck up and mature a few more years... by then your virgin GF be long gone and more happier she dumped your lame ass along the PIE....

Or maybe when you ready to Fuck... she look down at your penis and laugh... saying.. OY Lar.. how to fuck with that ? my pussy hair longer lor... Karma is a bitch ! ! !

seow
17-01-2019, 10:23 AM
there is 03 kind of pussy i will never fuck.
01, virgin.
02. bitch or lesbian.
03. underage.
they will become sticky.
there are alot of gals around why get yourself in trouble.
Right?

MaoSanWang
17-01-2019, 11:28 AM
you intend to marry her?

Bump for good advise. :D

otamay
18-01-2019, 12:08 AM
01, virgin.
02. bitch or lesbian.
03. underage.
they will become sticky.
Right?

Very good analysis here and the worst in the number 03 type which is underage, upz.

oxeso
18-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Right?
Absolutely.. 8 pts for u.

seow
18-01-2019, 09:23 AM
bro better don't get yourself in touble.
to me all pussy is the same.
only problem is can fuck or not.
if you looking for tightness go for anal...
hahahahahaha

dyelook
19-01-2019, 02:42 AM
your virgin gf giving you alot of trouble & yet your gugubird not angry enough to break her virgin hymen till now then just use your mouth & fuck her with your words loh..

easy or hard UP TO YOU lah..:rolleyes:

watmidoin
19-01-2019, 10:09 AM
01, virgin.
02. bitch or lesbian.
03. underage.
they will become sticky.
Right?
If u cum inside, ALL pussies become sticky, literally at least :D

contentious
19-01-2019, 10:09 AM

Just pump and fark anyhow you wished. She will love you deep deep if you continue to give her orgasms.

HSBCtalker
19-01-2019, 01:15 PM
bro better don't get yourself in touble.
to me all pussy is the same.
only problem is can fuck or not.
if you looking for tightness go for anal...
hahahahahaha

Fully agreed with you bro :)

LurkerLurks
21-01-2019, 04:45 PM
so ts got the reply u wanted alr? my advise is dont rush if she doesnt want it. problems will soon come after

ayamchicken
17-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Finally manage to fuck her last week. Really pound her hard and good for her first time. I was going at her pussy balls deep and use the whole length of my thick penis. And purposely taking out my penis head and reinserting it in a few times because her pussy is quite tight to deliberately make her squirm. Going to make her my regular cumbucket.

BuddingSpring
17-10-2019, 08:28 PM
Sorry TS. Sounds like u treat her more like a FB then gf then..

unsung80
17-10-2019, 09:37 PM
Sorry TS. Sounds like u treat her more like a FB then gf then..

dun think he's sound minded, just let him bla bla alone here. :confused:

heward
18-10-2019, 11:51 AM
My personal view is dun because u unhappy with her then took her virginity.
Dun use the word I wanna fuck her, it sound like u dun respect her.

Instead, pls explore more on love making ba, is your gf leh, if she is first time, at least make her feel u r not the 1 who cause the pain for the entire life.

If I were you, just find ways to settle outside lo, dun force her. If things are right, u both surely will make out 1.

Capricorn69
18-10-2019, 03:41 PM
Finally manage to fuck her last week. Really pound her hard and good for her first time. I was going at her pussy balls deep and use the whole length of my thick penis. And purposely taking out my penis head and reinserting it in a few times because her pussy is quite tight to deliberately make her squirm. Going to make her my regular cumbucket.

That's great. You should do it more often :)

casannova03
18-10-2019, 04:09 PM
Asking such a question reveals the maturity level of this mind.:rolleyes:

Make sure to check the girl's age before you do anything ya? and be prepared for the shit that follows....guaranteed to get you more annoyed!!:p:p

178noobnoob
18-10-2019, 09:14 PM
Boooo to TS.
Using own desire onto your GF.
Please treat her nice if you intend to marry her.
Not by making her your cumbucket.