PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Financial Support

JuzOldGuy
14-01-2019, 12:39 PM
just wondering if this would work, something different from the normal searching for SD or SB and listing down criterias to meet

so here i'm posting in search of financial assistant, any amount will do
and no services will be rendered nor expected from the potential generous donor
the only requirement is for you to transfer any amount to my account for no reason at all, just for the sake of generosity and may the almighty bless you with prosperity and more wealth and health

PS: pic will be sent out to the ones that have made the transfer :D

screwu
14-01-2019, 01:07 PM
At least .... to sound realistic...
Add yr bank account number

jabwemet
14-01-2019, 02:39 PM
Hey if this works, inform me.
I also want free money

:D

JuzOldGuy
14-01-2019, 05:05 PM
At least .... to sound realistic...
Add yr bank account number

will be given in PM :cool:

I also want free money

i know right :D

Cuntworth
14-01-2019, 05:31 PM
:eek::confused: can like that ah????:D

formidable
14-01-2019, 07:20 PM
just wondering if this would work, something different from the normal searching for SD or SB and listing down criterias to meet

the only requirement is for you to transfer any amount to my account for no reason at all, just for the sake of generosity and may the almighty bless you with prosperity and more wealth and health

Sound like Crowdfunding ,not sure fake/scam or authentic... As saying goes there is no free lunch.

cataramp
14-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Gender equality.

Good luck :o :o

kick_ass
15-01-2019, 12:15 PM

TS shld describe ur look, having black long hair & moustache, always holding a big gold ingot. This is esp for the always curious bro CW.:D

cny coming, it might increase your donation:D

bbbome
15-01-2019, 09:06 PM
prepare butthole

JuzOldGuy
16-01-2019, 01:59 PM
TS shld describe ur look, having black long hair & moustache, always holding a big gold ingot. This is esp for the always curious bro CW.:D

cny coming, it might increase your donation:D

prepare butthole

already stated no services expected nor rendered, so i dun see the need for these.
trying to figure out which part of my posting so confusing :confused:

cengizkhan
16-01-2019, 10:39 PM

BEGGING??.......

JuzOldGuy
17-01-2019, 09:02 AM
BEGGING??.......

another English master :rolleyes:
going by ur definition, Community Chest is begging? :confused:

and to the one that zapped me quoting i'm wasting forum resources, thank u for wasting ur time going thru my post :D

JuzOldGuy
22-01-2019, 03:57 PM
..... As saying goes there is no free lunch.

to those who believe there is NO FREE LUNCH, you obviously haven't treated anyone yet

JuzOldGuy
24-01-2019, 04:59 PM

got fellow samster asking me wat type of pic i'll be sending out :confused:

how abt this??

https://rlv.zcache.com/big_giant_thank_you_card-ra7e76e8ad47a474caeaf95a10843afff_em0c4_540.jpg

JuzOldGuy
25-01-2019, 09:18 AM
I also want free money

:eek::confused: can like that ah????:D

guess what?? got samster really DM me asking for my account number :D

now the question is... dunno if he's sincere or wanna hack my account? :confused:

iceage
25-01-2019, 09:47 AM

Potential donor but not generous. Can? PM your account number.

JuzOldGuy
25-01-2019, 09:59 AM

bros jabwement & Cuntworth, i can't believe this!! :eek:

FreebiezWanker
25-01-2019, 02:24 PM
Lai, account number pls....pm name of account holder also tq.

JuzOldGuy
25-01-2019, 03:10 PM
lai lai, generous donors very welcome... dream coming true liao :D :D :D

JuzOldGuy
25-01-2019, 03:31 PM
i vote this guys as biggest saddest loser on sbf...old man but deluded and lack common sense. Wasnt this the sad fcker who complain youth waste on whoring now cannot even afford basic life? now resort to try beg on sbf and compare himself with community chest?

this is really amusing, i really didn't expect my post to garner this much attention...

and accusations!!?? LOL

yeah u can call me the biggest saddest loser on sbf... like i care :rolleyes:

and to have actual ppl to believe that i'm really asking for donations for no fucking reason, sure shows the level of mentality some ppl have here. either ur so rigid and stuck-up with no sense of humour, or ur juz so sex deprived that u fucked up urself :cool:

JuzOldGuy
25-01-2019, 04:57 PM
whats worse the guy with no sense of humour or the comedian who try made a joke that NO ONE thinks is funny, or more likely the wannabe beggar who has been humiliated so many times and now claims eh just making a joke which btw no one finds amusing.....you just confirm eitehr way what a loser you are so much free time to make such a "JOKE", the only joke i see is teh pathetic example of a MAN that is YOU
btw i also make just a joke calling you sbf biggest loser, dont you have a sense of humour or you either so rigid and stuck-up with no sense of humour, or ur juz so sex deprived that u fucked up urself

this is HILARIOUS!!
i shall not pursuit this matter further, cos i've been advised never to argue with an idiot, in case people can't tell the difference
may you have a great life :cool:

FreebiezWanker
25-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Lai, account number pls....pm name of account holder also tq.

lai lai, generous donors very welcome... dream coming true liao :D :D :D

Still bo acct details leh... U huat liao no need $ already ah?

jabwemet
27-01-2019, 05:56 PM
whats worse the guy with no sense of humour or the comedian who try made a joke that NO ONE thinks is funny, or more likely the wannabe beggar who has been humiliated so many times and now claims eh just making a joke which btw no one finds amusing.....you just confirm eitehr way what a loser you are so much free time to make such a "JOKE", the only joke i see is teh pathetic example of a MAN that is YOU
btw i also make just a joke calling you sbf biggest loser, dont you have a sense of humour or you either so rigid and stuck-up with no sense of humour, or ur juz so sex deprived that u fucked up urself

Hey speak for yourself!
I found this thread as an interesting satire on most threads here!

And to be honest why are you voting for the saddest person on SBF?
Totally unsolicited!

In fact I would like to politely ask you if you could refrain from posting your thoughts and your counter arguments in this thread as I think you have already made your point and any further input from you would be, in fact, repetitive and counter-productive to the spirit of this thread.

jabwemet
27-01-2019, 05:57 PM

Wah sei!!! Jackpot!!!!!

jabwemet
27-01-2019, 06:00 PM
guess what?? got samster really DM me asking for my account number :D

now the question is... dunno if he's sincere or wanna hack my account? :confused:

Hey! Only way to find out is to open new account and pass them the details.

No guts, no glory!

ChocolatTherapy
28-01-2019, 04:02 AM
This. Is. The. Thread. Of. The. Year.
I am laughing out loud in the middle of the night. Not sure if I woke anyone up, but this is definitely the thread of the year to me. It's just so funny!!!!

PM me your account, I do a $1 donation. $1 also money right? :p:D

Sen5eS
28-01-2019, 11:01 AM
S$1 x 1000 contributions - wow ;)

JuzOldGuy
04-02-2019, 09:37 AM
fellow samsters

I really wish to thank those who took the effort to drop me a PM asking me for my account number, whether sincerely wanna make a contribution or otherwise. nonetheless, i sincerely appreciate the thought.

the purpose of this post was merely to lighten up the mood. call it a parody of those who seek FB/FWB/SD/SB.

after much thinking, giving out my account number may not be a good idea afterall, as there is the possibility of anyone making a report and i can be charged with extortion, money laundering or even as an accomplice for illegal money lending activities.

so here's a BIG THANK YOU to all for taking the time going thru my post.

https://comps.canstockphoto.com/big-fat-thank-you-eps-vector_csp41116242.jpg

http://en.davno.ru/assets/images/cards/big/ny-22.gif

:D :D :D