PDA

View Full Version : Looking for wingman/winggirl

Thenotoman
13-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Hello. I'm looking for a mentor of some degree to help me out on getting girls be it on dating apps, clubs etc. Guys and girls are welcomed. I'm not that good looking and quite short so would be helpful if any shifu here willing to spend time with ah boy to help him get girls. Just generally looking for buddies that I can be comfortable with that can teach me some things.

Abit about me I'm 24, malay. Lately no matches on online dating apps nor even got girls want to talk to me at clubs even though I initiated the conversation. But like I said, if got anyone here willing to share of experience then thank you!

Penguin23
13-01-2019, 06:56 PM
Bro,

You cum is Halal leh, surely the minahs in your estate are queueing up for your CIM/CIP?

I always think Malay guys are lucky. The wild minahs can get fucked by all the Chinese and Indian guys in their youth, but in the end they need to settle down with one of you.

I wonder why you say you need help......you have a fetish for banging Chinese chicks izzit?

Melayu always looking for Puteh....

Thenotoman
13-01-2019, 07:03 PM
No leh. Even Malay girls also I can't get. I tell you I'm really not good looking. So sad. Then the girls also hard to find to have sex

garion
13-01-2019, 08:05 PM
are you looking for gf material, pure fb or fling? just be yourself, smile more, be friendly, don't oversell or push it. looks isn't everything. girls like guys with good heart too you know.

if looking for instant sex, then i'm afraid it's not as easy to come as you think it is. might as well pay for it to get instant gratification. or go maid hunting......

all the best.