PDA

View Full Version : Alots of SYT joint

Pages : [1] 2

MrSYTSeeker
12-01-2019, 04:50 AM
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

Name: shorty (fake)
Boob: B+ (not for boob lover)
French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
BBBJ: yes. can tell she is greenhorn lai
Fingering: yes, tat when she wet the bed quite a big catch...
Pussy: wet and tight
Gfe: yes 11/10
Time keeper: she doesnt have time management...
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

My12911
12-01-2019, 08:10 AM
Great review bro. Can share location? Thanks

Xes2013
12-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Nice place you found. Can share location?

Am heading into JB today......

Thanks bro.

MrSYTSeeker
12-01-2019, 02:19 PM

will share location to bro that UPs my reps :cool:.... aft u have up do PM me and i will reply PM asap k...

MrSYTSeeker
12-01-2019, 02:22 PM
Nice place you found. Can share location?

Am heading into JB today......

Thanks bro.

Hi didnt know why i cant post, anyway i wanted to encourage bros to UP my reps lolx... btw i hv PM-ed location, hope you do UPs my reps and waitin for your FR

MrSYTSeeker
12-01-2019, 07:58 PM
Had shared location n contact with 9 fellow Samters bro here, Do check you in-box and would appreciate that you keep this contact confidencal as dun wan to loss this gem... hope all of you do Upz my Reps and do a FR here... thkq...

Bro Xes2013, Bro tmac, Bro delpiero, Bro george1chua2, Bro spiky1, JackDanzel1985, bluesky269, Bro iloveabnn, Bro xphonic,

All the best to this 9 Brosss....

premier1
12-01-2019, 08:06 PM
Unable to pm somehow... Please share ctc bro!

premier1
12-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Can share location please. Somehoe cant pm you

MrSYTSeeker
12-01-2019, 10:00 PM
Unable to pm somehow... Please share ctc bro!

Can share location please. Somehoe cant pm you

sry bro, mailbox is full... Have you Upz my repz??? lolx... btw i clear my inbox already...

khyber_pass
12-01-2019, 10:06 PM
Bro can you pm me, up your points with my power.

Thanks!

One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall... park my car n went for my supper lo. so while waiting for my drink and food, my eyes was doing a radar screening... then aft some time i realize quite a nos of STY keep walking in n out from that spot... aft my supper i go to toilet n saw there are actually a joint there.... so i KPO walk there to find out... OKT drag me to inside... to my surprise it was something like sg fish tank kinda... n my 2nd surprise was like WOW machiam in SEC sch lo... to be frankly that standing was ike 7-9 STY n i at least reject 1-2 nia... i scan for more playful n mischief kinda.. n i spotted one cos she quite short. then choice her n OKT ask me to pay counter $$$

French kiss: yes, she love kissin n her moan make me KO in less then 60sec lo... to be frank, i have start drill then i about to come already.
RFT:

then we went to shower together, as usual i went out 1st wipe myself and wanted to put on my own clothes, then she stop me and ask me lied down on bed as she want to massage me finish she ask me lied on the bed as still hv alot of time la... she start massage me till OKT call her from outsidew saying someone looking for her...then quickly put on my clothes n time check... you guys guess how long i spend inside? 1hr 40mins... woow song song koad jur lo

overall, I found she is sincere, very accommodative, willing to try different style and caring about how I feel.
i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

LuLu79
12-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Bro can PM location?

matt22
12-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Bro, appreciate if you can share the location .

Boysnow
13-01-2019, 12:33 AM
Bro can share location?

ladiesman83
13-01-2019, 01:21 AM
Hi bro, can share location?

unipaint
13-01-2019, 02:24 AM
Hi Bro, Up and Pmed you! Do share the awesome location! Thank you!

riri852
13-01-2019, 02:43 AM
Hi Bro,

Can PM location :) thanks alot

original
13-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Pm pls.... thanks in advance

Muffins
13-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Hi bro! Please share location. Thanks very much 😁

suce55
13-01-2019, 10:43 AM
upped you. pm location.

BigBoss
13-01-2019, 10:47 AM
Had shared location n contact with 9 fellow Samters bro here, Do check you in-box and would appreciate that you keep this contact confidencal as dun wan to loss this gem... hope all of you do Upz my Reps and do a FR here... thkq...

Bro Xes2013, Bro tmac, Bro delpiero, Bro george1chua2, Bro spiky1, JackDanzel1985, bluesky269, Bro iloveabnn, Bro xphonic,

Bro...pls PM location Thx

Xes2013
13-01-2019, 10:52 AM

Thanks bro and have up your pts for sharing.

Cheers.

FuRz
13-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Bro share location please thanks

obeyyodude
13-01-2019, 12:23 PM
bro have up your points, looking forward to your kind sharing :D

zedd
13-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Up and pm alr pls share location! :)

avnxc
13-01-2019, 04:57 PM
bro please share location thanks

ivan57a
13-01-2019, 10:00 PM
bro, pls share location. Thks!

Weiwei88
13-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Bro. Can pm me the location?

lobangking1234
14-01-2019, 12:09 AM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

upped liao. can share location bro

Rhap
14-01-2019, 12:19 AM
pm location. thanks bro

kananasai
14-01-2019, 01:13 AM
Share details bro

Perepopy
14-01-2019, 05:51 AM
Bro lets trade, i know a place B2B 158rm. Got siam bu damn skilled. Will titfuck you song song. Pm if you're interested

Reya
14-01-2019, 06:18 AM
wow bro can share location?

results
14-01-2019, 07:06 AM
Bro mind sharing location?

Thanks

defilibrator
14-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Hi TS, can share location with me?

Themis21
14-01-2019, 10:51 AM
Hi bro mind sharing location

suce55
14-01-2019, 12:05 PM
upped you. pm location.

where is your pm, bro.

jericho224
14-01-2019, 02:54 PM
HEY MAN CAN SHARE PLACE THANKS A LOT BRO I WANT GO JB TRY

cuntkiller
14-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Bro pls pm location...thx!!

horneemeeh
15-01-2019, 02:46 AM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

hey bro, have upped ya. do share when ya free. heading to jb this friday

Johnny3334
15-01-2019, 04:15 AM
Please share location thx

supermansiong
15-01-2019, 06:52 AM
Hi bro, can share location? Thanks

FuckerBB
15-01-2019, 08:48 AM
I am interested too .

tookara
15-01-2019, 10:13 AM
bro can share the location in jb? thanks

izzx11
15-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Can share location?

Big_sam
16-01-2019, 11:46 PM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro up you liao do share Thanks

ubikayu
17-01-2019, 04:44 AM

Add me to your PM list. TIA

tonyjr
17-01-2019, 01:38 PM
Add me to your PM list. TIA

Mee too. Pm broo, Thanks bro

tizz
17-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Bro, don't mind PM location. Thanks.

brendanz
17-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Hey bro! can share location?

sometimes_only
17-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share location?Im in JB now. Will up u after I try

modofoko
17-01-2019, 03:51 PM
yummy... do share location bro

suce55
17-01-2019, 10:05 PM
i upped , pm AND REMINDED this fella NO REPLY fr him. so to all future posters
do not waste your time . he post and forget type!

zenith86
18-01-2019, 12:31 AM
Hi please pm me the location, thanks!

Widjaja
18-01-2019, 12:42 PM
PM Pls Bro

enchoo
18-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina there? Address???

khyber_pass
19-01-2019, 02:52 PM
will up u 17 pts with PM thanks

rawr8512
20-01-2019, 12:15 AM
hey bro, PM me location and damage pls?

Big_sam
20-01-2019, 10:50 AM
TS MIA liao

elvin9965
21-01-2019, 08:22 PM
Bro can you pm me, up your points with my power.

Thanks!
Bro can share location to me

Newbieboy8989
21-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Mind sharing the location bro

Crabbies
21-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Bro, able to pm location and price? TIA 🙏

MrSYTSeeker
22-01-2019, 04:23 AM
i upped , pm AND REMINDED this fella NO REPLY fr him. so to all future posters
do not waste your time . he post and forget type!

TS MIA liao

My apologise my fellow bro... i not forgotten just that am been away and not able to PM you the location/contact... but as promise that i will share to bros that ups my reps, which is included you... check your inbox soon... hope you share FR aft your visit...

MrSYTSeeker
22-01-2019, 04:37 AM
Hi to the 9 bros,

Have you visit this gem....???

btw i have a feedback from her that there are few bros actually has add her in wechat, but only 2 has visited her but i dont know which bro... hope the 2 bros shared simple FR here... but most the rest that has contact her is just want to ask and chat with her... even one that tell her wanted to book her overnight and she told her agent, in the end she got aeroplane ... so she ask me not to share already,

but as promise that i will still share location with joint contact to bros that has upz my reps and has leave down their name....

MrSYTSeeker
22-01-2019, 05:22 AM
i have shared to fellow brps that has up my resp, below is the list of bros PLS check your inbox.... sorry for my late reply

denshaotoko1, acarrothead, suce55, Steller, Big_sam, horneemeeh, Gingerman, bigdaddy1314, Advanced, obeyyodude,

hope will get FR soon from 2nd batch... fyi, am not OKT nor received any comm for sharing... therefore, pls appreciate to received and not complaint that didnt get... but will try to share to all bros here but let take thing easy as am still new here... so i just being caution when sharing... Cheers and have a good day ahead...

Mito
22-01-2019, 06:45 AM
Bro, PMed you already.

halfmelonn
22-01-2019, 10:54 PM
Yoo bro can u share

enchoo
23-01-2019, 10:07 AM
When can you share intel?

JackDanzel1985
23-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Hi to the 9 bros,

Have you visit this gem....???

btw i have a feedback from her that there are few bros actually has add her in wechat, but only 2 has visited her but i dont know which bro... hope the 2 bros shared simple FR here... but most the rest that has contact her is just want to ask and chat with her... even one that tell her wanted to book her overnight and she told her agent, in the end she got aeroplane ... so she ask me not to share already,

but as promise that i will still share location with joint contact to bros that has upz my reps and has leave down their name....

Nope have not been to the joint yet

lamerss
23-01-2019, 05:44 PM
Hi bro, share locations please. And how much is it?

CurrySlut
23-01-2019, 10:16 PM
Bro Can Share Location? Thanks

Ken93
23-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Bro, share location please :):):)

BenT999
24-01-2019, 10:10 AM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

bro share location thanks

Hellcomes
24-01-2019, 03:56 PM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro, can share location? Tq

cesar
25-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Bro can pm location and damage pls? ty!

bsplayer
25-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Hi bro, mind share contact??

Peterrrr
25-01-2019, 11:44 PM
Bro pls share location thanks

Anonymous9999
26-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Bro, please share the location with me. Thanks

johnrico2235
26-01-2019, 12:08 AM
Bro share location pls. Thanks.

Meow_Mi
26-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Bro pls share. Already up your Pts. Thank you

unipaint
27-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Bro, uped and pmed. Still waiting ...

bang2
27-01-2019, 01:09 PM
Can share location? Thanks!

Ricky_Torres
27-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Bro, pls PM location thanks!

icyboiboi
27-01-2019, 02:17 PM
Bro can pm location and damage? Thanks will up your rep

GinkoNuts
28-01-2019, 02:16 AM
Can pm location?

lovesick007
28-01-2019, 02:45 AM
Pm location please

Computereasy1
30-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Can PM location ? Ill up you when o use my computer hehe

Mamaji
30-01-2019, 01:08 AM
Share location bro. Plan go Jb on Friday

Ash23
30-01-2019, 03:56 AM
Hi can pm contact, thanks

hotindboi
31-01-2019, 05:42 AM
Bro can share location. Will upz u 10 points

Kyrosh
31-01-2019, 02:12 PM
Bro, can share location? Please and thank you!

jlanjut
01-02-2019, 01:46 AM
Can share location? Thanks!!

dannygirl
02-02-2019, 11:45 AM
Im in JB now. Can share location asap? I dont want to drive back SG with "full tank"

tigerbeer1l
02-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Can pm details?:rolleyes:

bennyljh
02-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Hi bro, I am in JB today, don't mind sharing details? Thanks!

Seelemon
03-02-2019, 12:18 AM
bro can share location?

Jan89
04-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Mind to share location and number bro? Heading to JB today.. Thanks :D

Piakk
04-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Able to share ctc bro? :)))

devilmcdean
06-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Bro can pm the location? Thanks

Jan89
06-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Just wanted to share my experience yesterday.. a wonderful start of the CNY :D:D

Was having lunch yesterday, nearby the JBCS building with my cousin and a friend. He gave me an FL contact number saying that shes very good at B2B. Decided to give it a try since I have never had B2B session with FL.

Knock the door and she greeted with a sweet smile and we were having a small talk. Can smell her soft and sweet perfume during the talk and then she offer me a shower. After shower, we then proceed to the bed, she asked me to lay down and the session starts. She starts with regular massage which is so so but not the piano type of massage. After few minutes she start biting my ear and her body lay down onto my back. I can barely felt her nipples sliding and tickling my body and balls thats the DAMN SHIOK parttt :D After that she proceed to do scissors position and again she tickling my already hard didi and sliding through the crack and I could feel the sensual :D

Nationality : Indo
Look: 9/10 cuteness overload
Height: 150 cm+/-
Boobs: natural b-cup
Body: petite type slim to average
Massage : 7/10 so so but not piano type of massage
B2B : 8/10 damn shiokk so sensual
HJ : 8/10 she knows how to use her hands ;)
Damage: RM 230
RTF : Yes

After that, she lead me to shower and have a small chit chat. I put on my clothes and say goodbye to her. She's kinda small built and I not the fan of big boobies and she's very cute, so I would say really satisfied with her service :D:D

bionix
06-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Pls share location. Thanks

hotindboi
08-02-2019, 12:52 AM
Hi bro. Pls share location/ contact. Will up u

chrischrisljf
08-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Bro can share location pls? Thanks

PowerBoy69
10-02-2019, 08:40 AM
Just wanted to share my experience yesterday.. a wonderful start of the CNY :D:D

Was having lunch yesterday, nearby the JBCS building with my cousin and a friend. He gave me an FL contact number saying that shes very good at B2B. Decided to give it a try since I have never had B2B session with FL.

Knock the door and she greeted with a sweet smile and we were having a small talk. Can smell her soft and sweet perfume during the talk and then she offer me a shower. After shower, we then proceed to the bed, she asked me to lay down and the session starts. She starts with regular massage which is so so but not the piano type of massage. After few minutes she start biting my ear and her body lay down onto my back. I can barely felt her nipples sliding and tickling my body and balls thats the DAMN SHIOK parttt :D After that she proceed to do scissors position and again she tickling my already hard didi and sliding through the crack and I could feel the sensual :D

After that, she lead me to shower and have a small chit chat. I put on my clothes and say goodbye to her. She's kinda small built and I not the fan of big boobies and she's very cute, so I would say really satisfied with her service :D:D

Hi jan89, bro please share ctc... sounds interesting... :-)

Mamaji
10-02-2019, 08:48 AM
PM location bro. Thanks!

zacky
10-02-2019, 01:22 PM

Bro, can share contact and location ?

Darknight12345
10-02-2019, 02:23 PM

Bro can share!thank you!

dekuta
10-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Share location pls..

kenrick3991
11-02-2019, 01:54 AM
Share location pls. Thanks

alfie81
11-02-2019, 03:40 AM
Pm location pls

danielzone
11-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Hi pls share.

Thank in advance.

castilo
11-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Hi, please share.

Thank you in advance.

Strike999
12-02-2019, 04:56 PM
Hi please share

awarboard232
12-02-2019, 06:47 PM
bro can share location thanks

applegmarket
12-02-2019, 06:59 PM

××××××
Hi bro, can share ctn and address pls? I can only explore when OC leaves town. Sob.. Sob..

kukulah
13-02-2019, 10:15 AM
Share contact pls. tks

vitotan
13-02-2019, 12:56 PM
Pls share contact. Thanks

Wutien
13-02-2019, 01:16 PM
Bro please share contact. Thanks in advance.

10blacksheep10
13-02-2019, 07:56 PM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Kindly share contact please.thanks in advance

VVR1
13-02-2019, 09:02 PM
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone.... i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro, any idea what'stheir operating hours. Pls pm location. Tq

kuatos
15-02-2019, 03:14 PM
Hi Bro, can share the shope name/ ctc? THanks!

asasas
16-02-2019, 10:57 AM
Share location and shop name. Thank you.

MrSYTSeeker
18-02-2019, 03:45 AM

Nice FR... so did you whistle while walking out...

MrSYTSeeker
18-02-2019, 03:49 AM
btw am back again for my CNY celebration, yesterday i just went to visit this joint but i tried other gem as the one i mention is not in JB already.

I will share my FR soon.. stay tune as now i just came back from drinking and kinda tired as for now.

So far i only see one FR written what about the rest of bro that i shared??? Do you visit her or been busy to dot FR here... still waiting for FR...

MrSYTSeeker
18-02-2019, 03:53 AM
Anyway i will shared to other batch of bros here, it might be mine last sharing for contact as i think that is not worth for sharing, Mmmm let try last batch k, if got at least 3 FR written i will share to 10 bros, then every 3 FR i will share to 10 bros, FAIR....?

mushroom77
18-02-2019, 10:49 AM
Anyway i will shared to other batch of bros here, it might be mine last sharing for contact as i think that is not worth for sharing, Mmmm let try last batch k, if got at least 3 FR written i will share to 10 bros, then every 3 FR i will share to 10 bros, FAIR....?

Share with me. I will post FR if went.TQ

cataramp
18-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Can share location or contact?

mimu2001
18-02-2019, 11:44 AM
Pls share contact and location

whatever897
18-02-2019, 01:41 PM
please share location. thanks. :D

今晚打老虎.
18-02-2019, 04:06 PM
bro can pm location?

Hexzagon
18-02-2019, 05:37 PM
Bro, pls share location n name of shop. thanks

kananasai
18-02-2019, 05:50 PM
Share ctc bro....

zomk
18-02-2019, 05:54 PM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Can share more info? Thanks

mrkozai
18-02-2019, 10:54 PM
hi bro can share ctc, thanks in advance:)

Weixiaoba0
19-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Hi bro,can share ctc?

freedie87
19-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Hi, pls share ctc

hisashii
20-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Pls share contact

yuitohoshina86
20-02-2019, 02:13 PM
can share location?

jlanjut
22-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Hi TS, can sic location? Thanks!

Raybender
22-02-2019, 05:30 PM
Hi bro can share me the location? I will do an fr within 2 weeks from your sharing so others can expect to see if this place is valid or just another witch hunt

kingapple
23-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Bro, pls share location n name of shop. thanks

hornyyoungboy
23-02-2019, 10:35 PM
do share bro, thanks

bang2
24-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Can share location or contact bro? Thanks

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

takahashi
25-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Able to Pm pls :)

victorhugoparis
25-02-2019, 05:16 PM
Bro can share location?
Victor

One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper... drive drive till a quite open place then spotted this stall...

Homini
27-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Hi bro share ctc please. Thanks

Mamaji
05-03-2019, 03:36 PM

Share location and contact bro?

slayer88
05-03-2019, 05:58 PM
can share location

whatthefun
06-03-2019, 12:26 PM
pls share contact bro, thanks

MrSYTSeeker
11-03-2019, 08:44 PM
2 batch of 200 bro i have shared, i didmt know whether they visited or askin for contact for fun... maybe contact collector... cos i only see 2 FR shared... so sad :(

MrSYTSeeker
11-03-2019, 09:04 PM
sharing to 3rd batch, follow bro that has received PLS do share FR here,

following this the name for 3rd batch...
secretlurker88, Salvatore666, cowbro, makathebear02, DMSong, lbp1980, acarrothead, galaxylovesex, Sasuke, makathebear02, cowbro, Salvatore666

LehManBros
12-03-2019, 12:23 AM
Can share Contact ? I go every week. Will provide FR after try.

MrSYTSeeker
12-03-2019, 12:40 AM
sharing to 3rd batch, follow bro that has received PLS do share FR here,

following this the name for 3rd batch...
secretlurker88, Salvatore666, cowbro, makathebear02, DMSong, lbp1980, acarrothead, galaxylovesex, Sasuke, makathebear02, cowbro, Salvatore666

following this the name for 4th batch...
ProCheongster ; cummer89 ; Meow_Mi ; whack0 ; desusu ; belvedere ; bionix ; bennyljh ; Wyyin ; Xiaoxuan

Ilby
12-03-2019, 01:23 AM
following this the name for rd batch...
ProCheongster ; cummer89 ; Meow_Mi ; whack0 ; desusu ; belvedere ; bionix ; bennyljh ; Wyyin ; Xiaoxuan

following this the name for rd batch...
ProCheongster ; cummer89 ; Meow_Mi ; whack0 ; desusu ; belvedere ; bionix ; bennyljh ; Wyyin ; Xiaoxuan ; iLby

Ilslf
12-03-2019, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=MrSYTSeeker;18450232]sharing to 3rd batch, follow bro that has received PLS do share FR here,

Bro, can share location and contact please. Going JB today. Will share FR. Thanks

Zap Zap
12-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Bro, appreciate you can share the location and name of the shop. Thanks

cuba
13-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Hi bro I frequent here every week . Mind sharing contacts?

dage1985
13-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Bro able to share contact will be heading to JB soon cheers

iismackeuu
13-03-2019, 06:18 PM
share ctc pls bro.. many thks

darkee90
13-03-2019, 08:43 PM
Hi TS, please share contact, will post FR if got the chance to visit ty

Lusty08
13-03-2019, 09:07 PM
The other day I was browsing the Wechat around KSL area and I saw alot of beautiful ladies contact. Added her and she approved me. I went up to her room and wow she is awesome! She greeted me at the door wearing only the night sexy gown without bra in it! It's a see thru lingerie and she only had her g-string on.

Soon we proceed to her room and the rest as they said, is history. Here's my FR:

Ytd my 1st trip: 11/3/19

1:Very different feel environment as is different from the usual spa i'd visited, safer n hv the feel hm feeling.

2. Gal: Petty (Thai) speak gd English
3. Look: (9/10)
4: boobs: (9/10) C cup , shiok n berry nice to grab n play with.
5. body: (8/10) fair complexion, some tattoo but well maintain no tummy, Ass..gd for smacking.
6. FJ: (9.5/10) very flexible n accommodating no rush, many position.
7. Bbbj: (7/10) gentle yet arousing
8. Pussy: light brown: no smell, will trimmed n gd to paint.

RTF: YES

Since this is a pte ppty, as a new comer perspective, it's really awesome, clean room but lack facilities. Overall very gd sexperience, bros it a go!

bych
13-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Hey pls share contacts. Will be gg soon.

Propermaniac
13-03-2019, 10:55 PM
Bro...pls share...i going jb sat

ahben87
14-03-2019, 07:15 AM
Hi bro, pls share the location with me. Thanks much!

MrSYTSeeker
14-03-2019, 08:48 AM
following is 5th batch...

unibot81 ; deyston ; daretolovin ; zedd ; starfalll ; defilibrator ; awesome04 ; coolbeng ; mahaya292 ; citrusbot

Ron81
14-03-2019, 06:13 PM
Able to PM me the address?

beemer2018
14-03-2019, 08:36 PM
Am keen to explore. Had a few hits and runs in JB (myhd88, LS, etc)

PLease do add me to the next batch!

mcbean
14-03-2019, 11:04 PM
Hi..can pm location as well? Thanks alot

halohalo11
14-03-2019, 11:29 PM
bro can pm the location ? Thank you so much !

aylagot
15-03-2019, 05:07 PM
Bro can pls pm location?thanks

aylagot
15-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Bro pls pm location..thanks

blahjun
16-03-2019, 02:06 AM
Hi bro can share location thank you

chengzc
16-03-2019, 11:25 AM
Hello please share contact. Thank you so much! Up u!

Lusty08
16-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Hi guys, the location is very discreet in Jb Town. I don't feel good to share. U have to get it from the OKT himself.

U guys can contact him:
Wechat: AndrezJb
WhatsApp: +60134164081

Thank you! I'm still addicted to her! Mostly will be going back to RTF next week... Haha! Wait for my new FR

unipaint
28-03-2019, 11:22 PM
Sorry for the later FR, to repay MrSYTSeeker for sharing, I'm going to write a detailed FR for this SYT joint. Went there a few weeks ago, and I must say the OKT there is a really friendly bro. He really provide sincere recommendation, must say if I can I will treat him to a drink.

This joint is more of a massage joint rather than those Spa facilities kind. So start off with selection then proceed to the room to strip down to your birthday suit, then go out and shower. After a quick shower, proceed back to the room for a quick back massage. To my surprise, the massage is actually quite good but the rest is quite SOP. Turn around for a quick BBBJ, then caps on and start the FJ. After a good pumping, we lied down and cuddle to chit chat.

Grab from Sentral JB
ETA: ~15mins(No Traffic)
Dmg: ~6RM

Looks: 8/10(Really cute SYT)
Figure: 8.5/10(A little tummy(acceptable) unless you want those flat/abs kind of stomach then this may not be for you)
Boobs: B/C cup
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: YES, definitely yes.

Cons: There is no toilet attached to the room, so have to wrap around in towel and walk across to the shower room. So not for Bros who are shy or prefer privacy kind.

PS: While we are cuddling then she mentioned that she has been crying the whole day cause her grandfather just pass away. Make me feel like an asshole sia, just wanna hug her and tell her everything will be okay. My next visit will buy something to cheer her up.

Copperfield
30-03-2019, 04:53 AM
Can share location?

HarumaJitsu
30-03-2019, 10:13 AM
Can share location? Will post FR after visiting. Thank you

w1234567
30-03-2019, 02:34 PM
Hi please share location thanks!

gammabaee2
30-03-2019, 07:24 PM
Hi dear bros, please share the location! Will FR asap!

gammabaee2
30-03-2019, 07:25 PM
Hi bros, please kindly share the location! Will post FR after visiting ASAP! Thankss :)

zekesage
30-03-2019, 11:11 PM
The other day I was browsing the Wechat around KSL area and I saw alot of beautiful ladies contact. Added her and she approved me. I went up to her room and wow she is awesome! She greeted me at the door wearing only the night sexy gown without bra in it! It's a see thru lingerie and she only had her g-string on.

Care to share contact bro?

zekesage
30-03-2019, 11:13 PM
following this the name for 4th batch...

Care to share address bro? Will post my FR once tested.

drippy
31-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Please pm address and contact bro? Thank u.

asasas
31-03-2019, 08:26 PM
Share contact pls. Thank you.

Peterrrr
31-03-2019, 11:26 PM
Bro pls share ctc thanks

caoster
08-04-2019, 12:23 AM
Bro. can share ctc too? Gg in soon!! Thanks in advance!

cherrylover
08-04-2019, 04:39 AM
Hi bro, heading into JB in next weekend.

can share and pm contact/location of joint?

lister_
08-04-2019, 07:55 AM
Please share the place, always looking to try new stuff

Za1Za1
08-04-2019, 01:46 PM
hi bro able to share ctc and dmg?

Diamondust23
08-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Hi bro can share ctc and dmg?

Diamondust23
08-04-2019, 02:36 PM
Hi bro can share ctc and dmg

Diamondust23
08-04-2019, 02:38 PM
Hi bro can share ctc and dmg?

mingpo123
09-04-2019, 12:13 AM
Bro can share location?

itchy1979
09-04-2019, 10:26 PM
Dear Senior,
Possible to share contact please...

Kennedyash
10-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Ts pm please.🎷

Rivera838
10-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Hi Sir, kindly pm contact. Will fr once i visit. Thanks

pipeline90
10-04-2019, 11:35 PM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

HI bro, care to share the contact and location pls

stealthmonkey
11-04-2019, 11:04 PM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro, don’t mind share the location? Tot of going tonight.

Raybender
13-04-2019, 02:35 AM

RFT:

i rate her 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 gem

Bro can share location? Will post fr, thanks in advance

OriginalSam
13-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Bro, can share ctc? thanks in advance

l0v3r
14-04-2019, 11:36 PM
Bro can share location?

ryanwantsomefun
15-04-2019, 12:47 AM
Bro can share location and damage?

Zax51
19-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Please PM me the contacts! Will go by next month and give field report here!

IlikeSYT
20-04-2019, 09:07 AM
can share contact/location? Thanks.

Lusty08
21-04-2019, 01:43 AM
Sure bro!

WhatsApp:+60134164081
Wechat: FantasyJb

Care to share contact bro?

dreamerz
21-04-2019, 08:49 AM
Bro. Cintact. Pls

fame19877
22-04-2019, 09:08 AM
Sorry for the later FR, to repay MrSYTSeeker for sharing, I'm going to write a detailed FR for this SYT joint. Went there a few weeks ago, and I must say the OKT there is a really friendly bro. He really provide sincere recommendation, must say if I can I will treat him to a drink.

This joint is more of a massage joint rather than those Spa facilities kind. So start off with selection then proceed to the room to strip down to your birthday suit, then go out and shower. After a quick shower, proceed back to the room for a quick back massage. To my surprise, the massage is actually quite good but the rest is quite SOP. Turn around for a quick BBBJ, then caps on and start the FJ. After a good pumping, we lied down and cuddle to chit chat.

Grab from Sentral JB

Figure: 8.5/10(A little tummy(acceptable) unless you want those flat/abs kind of stomach then this may not be for you)

Cons: There is no toilet attached to the room, so have to wrap around in towel and walk across to the shower room. So not for Bros who are shy or prefer privacy kind.

PS: While we are cuddling then she mentioned that she has been crying the whole day cause her grandfather just pass away. Make me feel like an asshole sia, just wanna hug her and tell her everything will be okay. My next visit will buy something to cheer her up.

Bro can pm location? Thanks

sengsensei
22-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Bro Pm location pls

ariesguyx
22-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Bro can pm location? Thanks

Hello pal please share location & contact. Thanks!

Kid1214
25-04-2019, 12:15 AM
Bro please share location. Are the girls chinese or viet?

ahseng00
25-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Bro can pm location?

cuba
25-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Bro can pm location?

apple77
25-04-2019, 01:51 PM
care to share? thanks

Lusty08
27-04-2019, 01:07 AM
Bro u can try this:

care to share? thanks

jojo123
05-05-2019, 09:57 AM

Grab from Sentral JB

Care to share bro

makeitorbreak
07-05-2019, 02:14 AM
Can share loc?

pakjaja
07-05-2019, 10:47 PM
PM pls tks

DragonKiss85
07-05-2019, 11:47 PM
Care to share location bro ?? Thanks

emotion
08-05-2019, 10:09 AM
Pls share this place

sexynoob
08-05-2019, 12:29 PM
Pm info thank you in advance

wowwow8
10-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Bro unipaint care to share ctc
Thanks

porsche82
11-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Share location pls

Funboy3
11-05-2019, 11:53 AM
Hi, newbie in jb. Anyone can share good playgrounds, will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Militarygangsta
11-05-2019, 02:53 PM
One night i went into JB for makan n top up petrol alone... i was sooo bored and tired so wanted to find a place for supper...

Can share location pls bro?

Laolapcheong
11-05-2019, 04:35 PM
Able to pm?

Fabpan
11-05-2019, 05:10 PM
Can pm the location?

naruto099
11-05-2019, 06:55 PM
Bro, care share location! Thks alot!

bang2
11-05-2019, 10:50 PM
Can share contact bro, thanks

Care to share bro

ahjon
14-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Can share bro.

sgignitexxx
14-05-2019, 09:04 AM
Please share bro.

unipaint
14-05-2019, 08:29 PM

Grab from Sentral JB

Alot of bros pm me asking the location of this place, but sorry. In respect to MrSYTSeeker, he didn't give me permission to share, so do contact him for the location.

Here is another FR from me. Went there a few days ago, first thing greeted by the super friendly OKT. I must say he really know what we want, he walked me through a few girls but only the second caught my eye. I was greeted by this Vietnam SYT dressed in bodycon crop sailor costume with a super super short navy blue bandage skirt. Cannot take it straight away choose her and pay money.

So the standard, both of us stripped to birthday suit and go shower. Came back to the room then followed by massage and BBBJ.

When the action begins, I stopped her and told her If she keep her costume on. I could only can say its like a dream come through, been searching forever to have such cosplay sex. She is really accommodating and not the rush type. After we are done, we cuddled and she told me she did those shampoo girl last time and told her to wash my hair :p I must say really have the hair salon feel.

Went back, tipped her and hugged.

Grab from Sentral JB

Looks: 9/10(Really cute SYT)
Figure: 8/10
Boobs: B cup
FJ: 8/10
RTF: YES, she said she got other costume!!

Glad123
15-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Hey bro, can share location please ? Will go to JB in 2 weeks. Will FR asap

Thnks

allyc
15-05-2019, 10:58 PM
please share location bro, thanks in advance

Kingsman87
15-05-2019, 11:54 PM
hi bro, can PM location?

S|B3HSI@N
17-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Threadstarter hasn't been active thus couldn't pm him or get this contact... any bro able to share this place thru pm? Will kindly upz your points. Thanks.

xlightxrox
17-05-2019, 03:16 PM
Can share location?

yookevinyoo
18-05-2019, 12:17 AM
Any bro can share please?

karasken
19-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Bro can share location? Thanks

l0v3r
19-05-2019, 02:04 AM
Bro can share location?

BlackBadtz
19-05-2019, 02:15 AM
PM location please thanks....

Remorseful123
19-05-2019, 12:06 PM
yeah i am actually heading in later. SYT is my food.. please share me the contact plz. Appreciate it sia

melvin85
19-05-2019, 05:35 PM
dmg and pm location pkls

jsingh85
19-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Bro please share contact heading in Friday.

onepiece334
21-05-2019, 10:46 PM
New player here. Not sure if you willing to share ;)

KingYakuza
24-05-2019, 03:11 AM
Please share location thanks!! Heading later!:)

oasis4355
25-05-2019, 08:29 AM
Cam pm location? thanks!

paparazi
26-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Please share thanks

Nooby8765
26-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Please pm location thanks!

Lusty08
26-05-2019, 07:22 PM
Can WhatsApp the OKT: +601110399848/+60134164081

xfate
26-05-2019, 10:19 PM
Hi any kind bros willing to pm the location? Am going in tmr to stay overnight. Threadstarter has been inactive. Willing to up ur points if u share asap thanks!

xfate
26-05-2019, 10:22 PM
Any kind bros willing to pm the location? Am going down tmr. Threadstarter has been inactive. Will up your points if u share with me asap TIA!