PDA

View Full Version : Sharing

anyhowtype
10-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Hi Brothers, I’ve been doing this for a good 6 years. I’m really quite bored of the usual process of paying the entrance fee and then press press awhile then tickle you abit. Ask you turn over then ask you want hj bj or fj.

Is there such a place in Singapore that got real spa facilities and like steam room or like hot pool. After doing all these you get massage and sucked or fucked by a girl you choose. I know our neighbour country have but does Singapore have or not?! Or does anyone has something new to share with me? Can pm me pls!

dodo654321
10-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Gone were the days bro of Executive & Dragon Spa! Hot/cold pool and specials....

Now if you want clean spa with facilities still have a lot. 1 more known one is G Spa.

romidogdog
10-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Hi Brothers, I’ve been doing this for a good 6 years. I’m really quite bored of the usual process of paying the entrance fee and then press press awhile then tickle you abit. Ask you turn over then ask you want hj bj or fj.

Is there such a place in Singapore that got real spa facilities and like steam room or like hot pool. After doing all these you get massage and sucked or fucked by a girl you choose. I know our neighbour country have but does Singapore have or not?! Or does anyone has something new to share with me? Can pm me pls!

Now spore where got.... In the 80s - 90s plenty of them all standard rate .service by Malaysian all tip top... Not like now.. mostly chop carrots....

Hosah123
11-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Gone were the days bro of Executive & Dragon Spa! Hot/cold pool and specials....

Now if you want clean spa with facilities still have a lot. 1 more known one is G Spa.

G Spa facilities seem nice but is a clean spa no special like those years Executive & Dragon spa and top up to bonk?