PDA

View Full Version : Gals who had boyfriends before, are unlikely to be virgins right?

JusonSoong
08-01-2019, 05:24 AM
Surely there has to be some sex involved or intimacy more than friends

waaaaaa
08-01-2019, 07:41 AM
There will be that 1 or 2 who wants to keep it to their weddings.

Rickey
08-01-2019, 07:53 AM

There will be that 1 or 2 who wants to keep it to their weddings.
Quite true for the 1 or 2...but if human nature is anything to go by...most won't wait...their cherries will be popped and virginity taken b4 their wedding day ;):o

ttocaw
08-01-2019, 09:21 AM

Hard to say.

I have a ex-gf still a virgin at 37 years old this year. Quite decent looking. Good career.

She's had 4-5 relationships including my short 2 months when we were in tertiary. Still keep in contact.

It appears as if all the bf left when they know cannot test drive before committing. :D

Her only mistake is not knowing who is the right one to allow test drive. Die die want to keep till wedding night.

Now she's quite sure she will keep and return unused.

lackadaisical
08-01-2019, 09:22 AM
I knew of a 28 yo virgin. She married and have a kid now.

valk
08-01-2019, 09:26 AM

Not entirely true, had 2 GFs before. Theirs ex weren’t so persuasive haha

Hanster
08-01-2019, 09:40 AM
So if you have gf before, are u a virgin?:rolleyes:

kombust
08-01-2019, 09:59 AM
fuck first think later

Rickey
08-01-2019, 10:30 AM
fuck first think later
It must be consensual, she must also like to try the experience herself

sex crusader
08-01-2019, 01:24 PM

Tiagong some kuay bu also a virgin ler!:eek::D

ilovepantyhose
08-01-2019, 03:31 PM
Hard to say.

I have a ex-gf still a virgin at 37 years old this year. Quite decent looking. Good career.

She's had 4-5 relationships including my short 2 months when we were in tertiary. Still keep in contact.

It appears as if all the bf left when they know cannot test drive before committing. :D

Her only mistake is not knowing who is the right one to allow test drive. Die die want to keep till wedding night.

tiagong keep liao can get medal

:p:p:D:D

squiggle
08-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Does it matter that a girl will lose her value, possible have std, dirty and not a wife material if she is no longer a virgin? Are you dating/marrying a pussy/for sex or a person?

moronsense
08-01-2019, 04:31 PM

And her name is Mary? :eek:

lancelim
08-01-2019, 07:51 PM
I had a staunchly religious ex gf who was virgin till she was 26.She had 4-5 bfs along the way after we broke off. After her dad's passing, her perspective of the world changed. She felt she was losing out to friends in the sex world. Being her sweet first love who didn't pop her cherry out of respect a decade ago, she got me to take her virginity and her flood gates opened. I took her her three holes that night.

ShaTauKokDog
08-01-2019, 08:55 PM

Is her name Virgin Mary? I knew her for quite a while and didn't know that she is still 28 yrs old!:eek::D

Rickey
08-01-2019, 09:32 PM
I had a staunchly religious ex gf who was virgin till she was 26.She had 4-5 bfs along the way after we broke off. After her dad's passing, her perspective of the world changed. She felt she was losing out to friends in the sex world. Being her sweet first love who didn't pop her cherry out of respect a decade ago, she got me to take her virginity and her flood gates opened. I took her her three holes that night.
When a woman realises or is experiencing the pleasure of sex which those who hv engaged in it knows...all hell is let loose and anything goes :p:o...3 holes in just one nite is simply incredible and unbelievable :eek:...envy u bro, why r u always so lucky, yr ex going back to u selecting u over all of her other exs to pop her cherry n take her virginity all in one nite.:o..still remembering u ! ;)

otamay
08-01-2019, 11:52 PM
Nowadays girls are more open minded and liberal in their views.

darkhorse
09-01-2019, 01:20 AM
Well some girls will not allow you to pop their cherry till their wedding night, but they will allow you to go all the way to 3rd base, incl blowjobs etc.

darkhorse
09-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Hard to say.

You said that you didnt pop her cherry... but surely you engaged in heavy petting, blowjobs, finger fucking rigght?

09-01-2019, 01:25 AM
I think it is about the right moment and right place. Had dated a virgin girl in poly year 1 for 1.5 years but couldn't pass the stage of petting as she wanted to keep it until wedding night. Didn't even allow licking her pussy. Fully respect her decision and just continue with petting. Broke up with her due to some other issue. After a year, she got a new bf who i heard eventually brought her to batam for a getaway during school holidays and took her virgin on the first night there. This happened after just 2 months into relationship. I guess I was just not the right guy in the right place and moment.

darkhorse
09-01-2019, 01:29 AM
I think it is about the right moment and right place. Had dated a virgin girl in poly year 1 for 1.5 years but couldn't pass the stage of petting as she wanted to keep it until wedding night. Didn't even allow licking her pussy. Fully respect her decision and just continue with petting. Broke up with her due to some other issue. After a year, she got a new bf who i heard eventually brought her to batam for a getaway during school holidays and took her virgin on the first night there. This happened after just 2 months into relationship. I guess I was just not the right guy in the right place and moment.

So sorry to hear that bro!!! But how did you know that the BF took her virginity?

lancelim
10-01-2019, 02:38 PM
When a woman realises or is experiencing the pleasure of sex which those who hv engaged in it knows...all hell is let loose and anything goes :p:o...3 holes in just one nite is simply incredible and unbelievable :eek:...envy u bro, why r u always so lucky, yr ex going back to u selecting u over all of her other exs to pop her cherry n take her virginity all in one nite.:o..still remembering u ! ;)

I always treat ladies I bonk with care, concern and respect. I never let them feel my only motive is to bed them. If the times together was good and had to end due to some reasons or another, they were willing to stay as friends. When we walked down memory lanes after we parted, the sweet old memories will come back and the mood itself is enough to make another bonk happen.

ggbro
10-01-2019, 04:29 PM
If you can get them into deep french kiss with you, most likely their pussy will be drenched with their juice after a few minutes, normal body reaction. Then next is depends on how strong is their willpower to resist it.

My experience is normally a few times reject last last also succumb to have sex because they also need it.

There was one gf who is a very devoted christian who i am with in a long distance relationship. in the early stage of the relationship always tell me she want to keep it until wedding, her religion does not allow her to have sex before marriage.

So there was one getaway to somewhere. First day able to french kiss her. Then we sleep. Second day evening managed to pull up her shirt to reveal her boobs and lick it. The night itself after kissing able to finger her, I can tell you it was like niagara falls, so wet, but she still resist, and ended up asking her to handjob me because I also cannot stand it.

Third day, managed to lick her pussy and that is when her resistance is lost. And after she felt my dick in her, she got addicted and wanted it every moment that we can do it. And started to learn how to blowjob etc..

starling1
10-01-2019, 06:42 PM
Who are you to be bother by whether she is a virgin or not if you are not anymore I got no problem so long as she is faithful to me its all in the past I don't bother

124asf124
10-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Some people say virginity is overrated these days

BraCup
12-01-2019, 12:13 PM
I had ex gf last time she was 25. Had 4 ex bf and I'm the 5th. She's a virgin and refuse to give in to penetration no matter how wet or high.

She only allow herself to handjob or blowjob her bf. No fingering or anything below waist.

Now heard still single 😂

thelittleprince
12-01-2019, 03:03 PM
dont think its a question of whether virgin or what, its really up to the guy to just go for it (and i don't mean rape her)

had a few gfs where i was their 4/5th bf and they were still virgins until they met me.

12-01-2019, 04:53 PM
So sorry to hear that bro!!! But how did you know that the BF took her virginity?

That guy told his group of friends who one of them is our mutual friend. He was in the same poly as I was that time. I still remember his MSN message to me started off with "hey bro, you didnt have sex with Denise before?" It was just very disturbing to me but I already have my next gf by then.

darkhorse
12-01-2019, 05:13 PM
I had ex gf last time she was 25. Had 4 ex bf and I'm the 5th. She's a virgin and refuse to give in to penetration no matter how wet or high.

She only allow herself to handjob or blowjob her bf. No fingering or anything below waist.

Now heard still single 😂

She must have been very religious or had high ideals. Gosh, she must also have nerves of steel to refuse even when high... Bracup bro, I presume you didn't get any action from her, only 2nd base?

rey69
14-01-2019, 04:48 PM
That guy told his group of friends who one of them is our mutual friend. He was in the same poly as I was that time. I still remember his MSN message to me started off with "hey bro, you didnt have sex with Denise before?" It was just very disturbing to me but I already have my next gf by then.

This guy is a jerk.
What is he trying to prove ... bragging right?
示威 or 得到了便宜扮乖 ?

illuminatea
14-01-2019, 06:53 PM
Depends lo, virgin at the cunt or at the ass 😂

16-01-2019, 12:53 AM
This guy is a jerk.
What is he trying to prove ... bragging right?
示威 or 得到了便宜扮乖 ?

For sure he was bragging that time after taken her first time. Especially he only took 3 months to bed her. Cant blame him for bragging. Many bros will do so too. I left him a very pretty unused package as I have tested her mouth. :D

ttocaw
16-01-2019, 10:26 AM
What’s stopping you from convincing her to give test driving a go?

Already past the infatuation period. Now see her just ok only. Only when i grow older than finally understand why last time ppl keep telling me don't give up forest for 1 tree :D

ttocaw
16-01-2019, 10:27 AM
You said that you didnt pop her cherry... but surely you engaged in heavy petting, blowjobs, finger fucking rigght?

Kiss, BJ, PCC for me have. Finger only rub outside a bit.
Cannot put inside.

Honeymoon period of a relationship should be able to at least advance to BJ and PCC in my opinion. If not, perhaps she is just not that into me

wings32
17-01-2019, 12:36 AM

I know few similar examples...

dercius
19-01-2019, 07:51 AM
very unlikely. my mom used to tell me she waited till marriage and i should too. she said Christian, can control and wait even if dating

one day met an ex colleague of hers and found out she used to be a wild party girl. famous among colleagues for being a slut. lol

watmidoin
19-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Does it matter that a girl will lose her value, possible have std, dirty and not a wife material if she is no longer a virgin? Are you dating/marrying a pussy/for sex or a person?

Who are you to be bother by whether she is a virgin or not if you are not anymore I got no problem so long as she is faithful to me its all in the past I don't bother

Some people say virginity is overrated these days
Just imagine one day you're having beer with your colleague, your wife walks towards you guys from a distance, and your colleague, not knowing that she's your wife, says, "you see that milf there, I fucked her before when we were in uni."

Your theories are nice and idealistic. But if you decide to marry an opened can, you may need a strong stomach to swallow ur pride in case such things, although highly unlikely but still possible if you're unlucky enough, happen. Good luck! ;)

dercius
19-01-2019, 02:31 PM
Just imagine one day you're having beer with your colleague, your wife walks towards you guys from a distance, and your colleague, not knowing that she's your wife, says, "you see that milf there, I fucked her before when we were in uni."

Your theories are nice and idealistic. But if you decide to marry an opened can, you may need a strong stomach to swallow ur pride in case such things, although highly unlikely but still possible if you're unlucky enough, happen. Good luck! ;)

this is kind of what happened to me, met my mom's ex colleague (they were former SQ staff). he didn't know that it's my mom and he shared about how she was sort of the "office slut"

rey69
19-01-2019, 03:58 PM
very unlikely. my mom used to tell me she waited till marriage and i should too. she said Christian, can control and wait even if dating

one day met an ex colleague of hers and found out she used to be a wild party girl. famous among colleagues for being a slut. lol

Parents have to BS the kids, just like govt BS the citizens.

dercius
19-01-2019, 04:00 PM
Parents have to BS the kids, just like govt BS the citizens.

yeah, what I found about about her really quite shocking. she was those stereotypical air hostess party girls who slept around a lot. seems her nickname among the pilots was "swallow" because of the sex act

sexcision
19-01-2019, 08:16 PM
yeah, what I found about about her really quite shocking. she was those stereotypical air hostess party girls who slept around a lot. seems her nickname among the pilots was "swallow" because of the sex act

Ur dad must be a happy man 😂

rey69
19-01-2019, 08:21 PM

Don't be appalled by these realities.
Alot of people got a few masks which nobody knows.

uglykitten
20-01-2019, 11:26 AM

I was still a virgin after having 3 BF

starling1
20-01-2019, 02:55 PM

You already said "your wife" what are you going to do?

darkhorse
21-01-2019, 11:06 AM

But surely there must have been some 'action' other then sex? Mebbe your bfs are too guai

evoralliart
21-01-2019, 09:53 PM

Good! Very rare in this modern day era already. 1 in a million.
:o

Continental
22-01-2019, 06:26 AM
Maybe that is the reason why the 3 BF left you ??

dercius
22-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Ur dad must be a happy man 😂

yeah, i guess kind of. shes like a trophy wife

Don't be appalled by these realities.
Alot of people got a few masks which nobody knows.

what is shocking is just how big of a hypocrite she is

torandoz
26-01-2019, 11:48 AM

Good sis! Should keep it this way.

26-01-2019, 12:42 PM

Who knows the one who eventually took your virgin is not even your bf. Happened to quite a few of my friends already. :D

Nitrolicious
27-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Who knows the one who eventually took your virgin is not even your bf. Happened to quite a few of my friends already. :D

Yes, this is true. Heard a few cases too, from friends. Funnily, the next day after the deed, for those attached, they met their bfs and give in to them.

otamay
27-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Yes, this is true. Heard a few cases too, from friends. Funnily, the next day after the deed, for those attached, they met their bfs and give in to them.

So their bfs thought that they really had taken their virginity not realising already lost the previous night. :eek:

belvedere
28-01-2019, 12:28 AM
this is kind of what happened to me, met my mom's ex colleague (they were former SQ staff). he didn't know that it's my mom and he shared about how she was sort of the "office slut"

Her ex colleague you met could have been your dad? :eek:

Rickey
28-01-2019, 12:35 AM
So their bfs thought that they really had taken their virginity not realising already lost the previous night. :eek:
Yalor bro otamay... there is no way they can know unless they are doctors who hv the skills to conduct a pussy check on their gfs b4 the deed.. hehe

28-01-2019, 01:00 AM

My friend timed it so well that she let her bf fuck her on the day just before her period. Her bf was so happy that he finally took her first blood and CIP as well. Until today, he still doesnt know she lost her virgin to someone else.

Nitrolicious
01-02-2019, 10:50 AM

Probably. Sad.

MrAves
01-02-2019, 04:33 PM
I feel its really case by case, not all girls are so promiscuous.

I have had girlfriends who say they are a virgin, but are not tight the way a virgin is. And also the other way around, girlfriends who said they are a virgin, were pretty tight and actually bled.

You will only know for sure when you actually do it.

josephinew
01-02-2019, 07:19 PM
still virgin after 3 bf last time

01-02-2019, 11:10 PM

Sis, when did you break up with your last bf? In secondary? :confused:

josephinew
01-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Sis, when did you break up with your last bf? In secondary? :confused:

yes haha 20+ years ago

Rickey
02-02-2019, 12:38 AM
Wow.. this sis has got v good self control of her sexual urges with her 3 ex bf...a very rare find.. keep it up!

Continental
03-02-2019, 03:30 PM
So is this the reason why your 3 bf left you last time ? because you don't allow them to test drive you ?

josephinew
03-02-2019, 03:57 PM
So is this the reason why your 3 bf left you last time ? because you don't allow them to test drive you ?

So this is the reason you are a loser in life can’t get any girls

Continental
03-02-2019, 04:30 PM
So this is the reason you are a loser in life can’t get any girls
dear sister, please don't be offended by my question.

Was just asking because in my case i am now happily married with two kids. I also had a few girlfriends before who refused to let me test drive. But i m very happy to let you know that i married this wife of mine a very nice girl after she didn't mind me having intimacy with her before marriage probably because we really loved each other. So i don't think i am a loser in life as you say and none of my friends had said that to me either just for your information

toyotarush
05-02-2019, 09:18 AM
I think it’s perfectly ok. Having a bf does not mean she had to let you fxxx her. I had a fb whom I take her virginity. She had 2 bf before. Well for my ex Wife, I took her virginity before we married. We divorced because she had a fb outside and want to leave.