PDA

View Full Version : Near North Bridge Road

starbuck
07-01-2019, 03:16 PM
After a steamy session with my Pinay maid FB, OC called and say want to have Chinatown BBQ and steamboat. I told her will meet them there as I am nearby.

Was there an hour early, book the table and walk around. Saw a rather big massage centre nearby, still have time before they arrive, so decided to go for a quick massage. Place look decent, a rather meaty PRC MILF at counter, not my type for fun. Was looking for decent massage as I was rather tired after the steamy session with my FB.

I opted for the half and hour as I worried OC will reach early. pay the MILF and she guided me up the stair. Passed by the second floor and saw a few bed on the floor. She smile and ask me to go up some more. Climbed up the stair to 3rd level and she ask me if I am local. I told her yes and she continue bring me up to the top room level , there was 2 mattress bed on the floor and the room was very dim.

She ask me to undress and lie down. What the heck, so dark and no wall hook, she told me to leave my clothes on the side table near the bed. So i undress until my brief left. Prone down on the mattress with my back up.

She sit beside me and start to massage. pretty standard and her force was just nice. I relax and enjoying, after a few minutes, she grab my underwear and said remove this too. Before I can reply, my full moon ( backside ) was in her full view :eek:

Lucky uncle is an old man and no market value liao, so not embarrass at all. She out my underwear on the side table and continue to massage. I just keep cool and enjoy, as I know what is coming later. Sure enough, after finishing my back, she ask me to flip over.

I do as I was told and she rub my chest and tummy for a while, and start to brush my ball and ask me if I want to JG. Told her I am tired and not in the mood today. She say her skill is good and she do for alot of client. I still refuse saying i really not in the mood.

Then she start the usual BS, saying she dont earn any from the entrance fee lar, I am the only customer so far lar blah blah blah.

ME : ok lar, so how much more I have to pay
PRC : $50.00
ME : no lar, I really not in the mood.
PRC : $50 is standard, i do for SG client
ME : it ok, I dont want today
PRC : how much you can then. help me lar
ME : My price is very low, I think you dont want
PRC : how much
ME : $20.00
PRC : $20.00 cannot.
ME : It ok, I not in the mood also. Just normal massage will do.
PRC : .............

She continue to massage. After finish massaging my right leg, she grab my shaft and start to jerk. Saying ok for $20.00. Sianz, I not really in the mood, she keep jerking and jerking, until my dick become hard again. Lift up my hand and wanted to do some auto roaming , but she move away. I laugh to myself, $20.00 only she touch me and I cannot touch her. So I closed my eye and enjoy.

It took me quite a while to cum as I am tired and not in the right mood. Once done, she wipe me clean and continue to massage my left leg for a while and stop and said : Done.

Got up and dress myself and pass her $20.00. Still thanks her for the service as she walk away quietly. A naughty thought sudden come to me mind, I walk down the stair slowly and with my legs apart, a few customer and PRC girls who are doing leg massage at 1st floor saw me walking down the stairs with some diffcultities. Saw the bewilderment at their face, what is the old uncle doing upstair and why he is walking like dat..:D .

Leave the place , went back to the BBQ shop and waited for my OC...

FR :
Not in the mood. MILF PRC, a bit meaty and no auto roam. No rtf as I never expect a decent shop to have this. Maybe it is getting common...

Happy Bonking guys.

halfmelonn
12-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Bro wanna share CTC?

sshelterz
14-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Wahh LA wei this also want contact

momba
14-01-2019, 06:39 PM
hi bro,

can please share contact? thanks.