PDA

View Full Version : Pretty, petite, friendly viet GF- Xiao Fern

seow_th
14-06-2007, 08:17 PM
Was on the way home, passed by GL. Decided to go for a cup of coffee, only. Travelled along the link road from L8-L12, not much to see maybe approaching dinner time. Suddenly someone with a GND dressing caught my attention. Have to concentrate on the road hence did not notice the look. Proceed further and found a lot opp. H81. Park and take the long way back to the coffee shop just to satisfied the eyes. Walking towards the T-junction of L10, found her talking to another FL with back facing, telling myself, shit still could not get to see.

Was crossing the L10, she turned and smile. Wow, she got that "kou hun yen" eyes that hook your soul. Ask me if want to. Normally, i would smile and walk away. But this i could not help but stop to talk to her. The usual salesgirl talk, good service, bath, bbbj, fj but with cap including massage. Told her no, menu and the actual dish always different. Can see she was quite sincere and very friendly. But me still no intention.

Jus find her looks different for the norm, ask her is she from China, which part of china, she says no, from vietnam. Ah, vietnam dish, that is why find her outstanding in that area, change my mind immediately. She offered 70 w/rm. Told her no good no pay, came the sweet smile again.

In the lift, hug and small talk like GF.
In the rm, help me undress, help her undress and bath together like GF.
On the bed, hug and kiss on the lips like GF(too bad, no french).
Follow by nips and little bro, no rush at all, just like GF.
After seem quite a long time, capped me and she volunteer to go on top untill can see she quite tired, lay her down and ended in missionary. All the while, she moan softly and seem to enjoy.

Help me cleaned up and ask me lay down for the promised massage. Not too bad for a FL. After some time, ask me enough, told her will never be enough, but its ok.

Dressed up, paid her and leave together a happy couple.;)

Name: Xiao Fern
Look: 8.5 (pretty eyes and nice dressing)
Body: 6.5(skinny but proportion)
Boobs: 6.5 (small but not flat)
Service: 8 (as promised, bath, catbath, bbbj, fj, massage)
GFF: see above
Damage: 70 include rm + tips
RTF: worthwhile

P.S. She will be there for another one half month.

seow_th
15-06-2007, 02:29 PM
To all bro who request for contact, sorry, I forgot to get from her. anyway she will be around there as mentioned in the above FR and not difficult to identified. Hopefully can get from her and share with bros here when RTF.:p

GTOKING
15-06-2007, 02:33 PM
To all bro who request for contact, sorry, I forgot to get from her. anyway she will be around there as mentioned in the above FR and not difficult to identified. Hopefully can get from her and share with bros here when RTF.

Aiyo , u really make all of us gian of the ger then saying that no contact :rolleyes:
next time after pay money , remember to get the contact ma:D

soberguy
16-06-2007, 04:03 AM
yea... also make me gian too... never try VN before leh... thought this could be the 1st VN for me.

seow_th
16-06-2007, 07:59 AM
you've got pm...

GTOKING
19-06-2007, 07:27 PM
i call 2 days already but the phone not on le:rolleyes:

seow_th
20-06-2007, 07:51 PM
Sorry bros, i also dont know y. Anyway, went down today and saw her there.(Have to say the brown dressing today is irresitable) Needless to say, she saw me, smile, hold my hand and walk towards H.

KNN, half way thru the session, suppose to start to enjoy some soothiing massage after a hard day work and OT, recep called, there is a raid in the opp. H. So, quicky washed up,dressed,paid and out of H in less than 2mins:( So forgot to ask her about the hp.:p

soberguy
22-06-2007, 03:33 AM
KNN, half way thru the session, suppose to start to enjoy some soothiing massage after a hard day work and OT, recep called, there is a raid in the opp. H. So, quicky washed up,dressed,paid and out of H in less than 2mins:( So forgot to ask her about the hp.:p

Bro,

Did she go up the lorry? Was looking for her from 5pm til almost 8pm (Thurs) and no sight of her.

seow_th
22-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Bro,

Did she go up the lorry? Was looking for her from 5pm til almost 8pm (Thurs) and no sight of her.

Bro, i met her on wed, not sure of the situation there this few days. :confused: last hear from her she will stilll be around. have given contact to few bros since, anybody tried. If not give her a missed, looks like there are few other viet fl thread not bad:D

sintaro
26-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Many thanks to Bro Seow for her contact you gave me a week back. Sunday afternoon happened to go to gym then on my way back thought of going down to Cat 40 to release my load. Then whilst I was on the bus suddenly thought of Xiao Fern instead took my mobile out and call her. Phone ring got chance lah. She answered my call on the 5th ring and she asked me where am I, told her will be there in 10mins time. then hang up. 2 mins later she called back and asked where am I, told her just across the Lorong. She tell me she is in the hotel lobby cannot stand outside bcos lately a lot of raid. When I walked toward the hotel I could see her waiting eagerly and started waving at me. Went in paid $12 for room and cd. She lead me to the lift and went up. Once in the room she cuddled me like my lost gf. She said she just came over and I am her 1st customer, so teased her wow, I opening up the virgin for the day and we started laughing. Could see her happiness for someone to start off her day. Smiling all the way. When she removed her blouse I teased her and said to her, your nei nei looks like a 13years old girl if not for the patch of the aeriola without the nipples, Really pint size body. Then she helped me to remove my clothing and started caressing my dicky. Immediately my dick stiffened and I asked her to lying and let me pushing it in. She said no, must let her wash it first before putting it in. Then she lead me into the bathroom and washed my dick After she finished washing I came out quickly and dried myself up and lied down on the bed and waited for her to come out. After her wash up she came out and after drying herself with the towel she immediately sprang onto me and started licking my nipples then went southward and placed a cd over my dick head and started blowing. Not much skill but ok lah. Shortly after that she came up and held my dick and rubbed it’s way into her pussy and started like cowgirl. She rode for quite a while and make no complain. However from the look on her face, she is tired so asked her to lie down and I started pumping her missionary and unloaded. After that she gave me a short massage then took a wash and left with a satisfying bonk.

Will rtf before she leave our shore.

seow_th
26-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Good for you bro, initially was thinking whether i got the number correctly. hope other bros who got the no. and interested can try.

sintaro
26-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Good for you bro, initially was thinking whether i got the number correctly. hope other bros who got the no. and interested can try.

The number is correct, I asked her why she switch-off her mobile last week. She said she switch it off because she was not working, probably her "antie" visited her, so rest day.