PDA

View Full Version : My journey.....

man13utd13
14-06-2007, 06:00 PM
I read with a lot of interest about what the brothers here have encountered during their sexual journey. It sets me recalling all the wonderful and not so wonderful ladies that I have had spent wonderful times with, and the trip down memory lane really makes me want to share with all the brothers/sisters here about my sexual journey from my awakening till now….

***I would like to stress that names and certain details have been changed to protect the identity of the ladies concerned in my narration and all is true based on my own personal experience all this while,it may not be in order because what I type is in accordance with whom that comes to my mind at the time of typing***
If anybody zap my pointsi would appreciate it if you can let mi know the reason why my points are being zapped.thank you

~Losing my virginity~

I was 18years old at that time(don’t ask me what I was doing before that its all puppy love with no real action back then), and was taking my “A” levels at a private institute.

One day while preparing to go to school, my pager beeped and it was a unfamiliar number so I return call…

“Hello? Who paged?”…actually should have been the normal “siang kar pager” but because it was a unfamiliar number so I hafta be more polite when I was returning my page.

“Is that Andy?” a very beautiful voice replied

“Yah this Andy? Whose this may I know?”

“This is Julie here”

“Julie from where?”

“Does it matter where I am from?”

“Yah it does mainly due to 2 reasons,1 I don’t know any Julie,2 I am gonna be late for school”

“To heck with school man,this morning you have econs and I know everytime you skip econs class and drink coffee at the eatery downstairs so why are you telling me you are gonna be late for school?”

Well, this really sets me thinking,how come I don’t know of any Julie and yet she knows so well about my class schedule and such?

Wanting to probe further so I carried on the conversation with her

“So where you get my number from and what do you want from me?”

“For goodness sake,don’t behave like a sissy will ya?you area guy not a girl why bother about where I get your number from?next,you are not a millionaire so wat can I want from you?”

“ok sounds logical,so may I ask ms Julie,how can I help you?”

“I need somebody to accompany me today”

“I cant,I got a game on in the evening and I need to be with the team at 5pm”
Was in basketball eca back then

“I know tonight’s the semis but I assure you that you will be on time for the game”

“ok where you wanna meet me?time?”

“30min later at east coast mac for breakfast”

“wah mac for breakfast,your treat arh?”

“idiot!i let you choose,either you pay for breakfast or you pay for movies”

“ok ok I see you there in 30min”

Back then still getting allowance from parents so must plan plan a bit

“eyh eyh eyh,you tell me you are Julie but you never tell me how you look like and how am I supposed to recognize you?dont tell me you are going to have your name tattooed across your forehead hor”

“don’t worry you will know who I am when you reach there”

“ok lor if you say so,don’t be late hor,I don’t like ladies to be late….”
Before I can finish my sentence the line went dead

Lucky I stay near east coast so I just walked across the ecp and head for mac

Upon reaching there,my pager beeped again,this time it’s a meassage instead of number saying “look for a charade sba4898h-julie”

So I walked around the carpark looking for the car,there it was parked under a tree,so I went up to it and knocked on the drivers seat

Down came the window and I saw a very familiar face just that I cant recall where I seen that face before

“hop in,and stop staring at me like that,I am not ET”

So I stonely hopped onto the seat next to the driver seat.

“let mi introduce myself formally to you,my name is Julie and I am from class 2H”

“class 2h?oh the afternoon session one arh?”

“yes your name is andy born aquarius from class 2a ……”
All these my personal details cannot reveal here

“oh you got nothing wrong about myself,so may I ask where I met you before?cos you class atart at 1pm to 5.30pm whereas my class is from 8 to 12.30pm,don’t think we ever met before right?”
Our lessons is 2hours for one subject 30min break followed by another 2 hours for another subject(that’s the reason I like private schools….)

“We met at indoor stadium last week while you played against my class for the semi spot.”

“oh yah,I remembered now”

“so can we drive on now?”

“to where?”

“for breakfast”

“so where?”

“why u so kaypoh one?”

“its my first time I got a date from a lady leh and of cos I wanna find out lah,just in case you eat me up”

“yah cut you up and cook you in curry right?”

“yah yah yah,mind if I ask you one thing?”

“go ahead”

“I am such a shortie and so ugly why you wanna date me out hah?”

“it would be perfect if you have added another 6 inches in height but other than that I like to see the way you worked out your sweat for every ball during the match”

“so now I confirmed its not me who attracts you but the skills of my game that attracts you lah,wat to do?i am short so gotta be extra hardworking to make up for the height mah”

“partially yes,partially no”

“huh?”

“your presentation for your GP project on sports was made the model for all the classes so I have been wanting to see who the fellow who is able to create such an uproar with just a silly GP project”

“oh that arh?its just some stupid work,all I did was just compile all the sports knowledge I know,add some lame jokes into my presentation only mah”

“well your lame jokes added humour and even the HOD was full of praises for you”

“……”

“anymore questions to ask?”

“yah,how old are you and how come you are driving a car?”got licence one or not?

“I am 20 years old born in jarkarta,does this answer your questions?”

“no,wats your height and weight?stats?”

“height 1.6m weight 43kg.wat is stats?”

“your figure lah?breasts,waist,hips…”

“that is for me to know,and maybe if you got chance you will be able to find out”

“orh….but than how can I find out unless you are my gf right?”
The tot of going to bed with her did not cross my mind cos I was still a virgin at that time,so sexually not fully awakened yet

We reached bedok central in a while and had mac for breakfast,after breakfast we went for the 11am show….

XueJing
14-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Wah bro, hope this is a true account ..... but quite good so far ,,

kane30s
14-06-2007, 06:13 PM
great story bro ...

man13utd13
14-06-2007, 06:29 PM
I was not sure what went on for the movie after 15min into the show,cos it was bloody 11am in the morning and the whole cinema was empty besides us,so naturally the aircon was a bit cold and she cuddled up to me,I was soon lost in the fragrance that her hair was giving out and we were soon kissing like long separated lovers…..

I sneaked my hand under her blouse and started feeling the soft and solid boobies,whereas she was just caressing my dick on the outside of my pants.

“lets go to my home and I want u to fuck mi deep and hard”
I was shocked when she pulled herself away from my kiss and told mi that
“huh?dont want lah,I am a virgin leh”

“you sure?”

“yah,all I did was just petting with the girls like wat we did just now”

“well,let me show you how heavenly it can be besides just fondling and groping of breasts”

Like a possessed guy walking with a hardon under my pants,we walked out from the cinema,hands locking towards her car.

5 min later we reached her apartment at bedok court

Once inside the place,I went around exploring the place

“no need to see anymore,only me and my elder sister stays in this apartment and she is at work now,so we have the whole house to ourselves until 4pm than I will drive you to tournament ground”

“come and seat on the sofa with me’”she said as she plopped herself comfortably down at the couch

I went over to her and sat down,the moment I sat down she turned around and sat on my lap,offering me her nectar filled mouth to kiss

Before I know it,she had unbuttoned my shirt and she was caressing my body while we were still kissing.

I was fumbling to unbutton her blouse and after a while I gave up(really too inexperienced)

So she pulled away from my embrace and gave me a very seductory look and slowly unbuttoned her blouse….

Inside was a red lacy bra with the deep white cleavage showing

“ouch!”I shouted because upon seeing her deep white cleavage and my li’le bro turned even harder and was really painful

“wat happened?”

“erm,my erection….”

‘oh,that is not a big problem,let me help you solve it”

Still looking at me with that seductive face,she just unzipped my pants and let my li’le bro out for a breather

“there you go,do you feel better now?”

“yah definitely”

“help me take off my bra now”
I started to move my hand round her back to unhook the bra,but it was smooth and I was blur

“stupid boy,this is a front hooking bra”
As she move my hands in front to unhook it

“of cos i I am a stupid boy lah,I am still a virgin,not yet a man,how to know that bra also got front hooking one?”

And both of us burst into a laughter

Down came her bra and I was treated to a very magnificent view of 2 lovely breasts with small pink nipples and aerole(is it the right spelling?) the size of 50cents coin very light brown in shade….

I cup both of her lovely breasts and it was spilling out from my hands,so I guess should be b+ or c cup,cos another ex gf of mine her size is b cup and fits just right into my palms

The soft breasts coupled with the small nipples woke the animal inside me and I sucked at the nipples greedily,alternating between sucks and moving my tongue round the nipples and lightly biting the slowly erected nipples.

“harder dear,bite them harder you are teasing them,not satisfying them”

Upon hearing this I took a hard bite

“ouch!”she pulled my head away and slapped me on my chest

“ wat happened?”

man13utd13
14-06-2007, 06:46 PM
“I ask you to bite harder ,does not mean you hafta bite so hard right?see its sore now”

“sorry lah,mi first time mah,really sore meh?i see…”

She jumped up from my lap and said “no more for you,who ask u to bite so hard” and she headed straight into the bedroom

I followed her into the bedroom(only nuts would be standing there right?”

And there she was lying on her bed breasts down with a black g-string and her white luscious bum facing me

She turned her head around and said
”like what you are seeing?”

I stood at the doorway like an idiot and nodded my head

“don’t stop standing there,you can kiss my butt if you like it”

I walked towards her kneeled down by the bed,for the first time ever in my life I kissed someone’s butt

After kissing her butt for awhile.she turned around and pulled me up,helpme mi out of my pants and my erection sprang into her face

“lie on the bed now and close your eyes my dear”she said
I did as I was told and in a moments time I felt something wet wrapping around my manhood,it felt nice but very uncomfortable to a certain extend and I opend my eyes and saw her head bobbing up and down at the area where my dick was

So this is cock sucking or ice cream like they say.and my first ever blowjob!

Her suction is great with no teeth and plenty of tongue

Soon I had the feeling of peeing and I wanna pull out from her mouth but she pulled her head further onto my dick and soon I peed in her mouth(later which I learnt from her was ejaculation) and I felt like life was sucked out from my kneecaps!

And she swallowed it all!

After that she came up to me and frenched me like no tomorrow and told me
“that’s it baby for now,we need to talk”

“ok so what shall we talk about?”

“you have seen my body and I have swallowed you,to a certain extend you are considered my bf now”

“huh?your bf?ah niah,I know you barely for 3 hours leh”

“so wat?feelings can be developed and besides to confess to you,I was smitten by you the moment I saw you last week at the game”

“huh?but than you are like very experienced in sex and you are so rich…”

“being born in a rich family has got nothing to do with me,and losing my virginity at the age of 16 attributes to my experience in sex,do you mind don’t you?”

“erm…can but than I got a few conditions that you gotta stick to”

“state them”

“1….unless I say so if not you are not allowed to go out with any guys.2…I want u to change your class from afternoon to morning.3…I am a very boring person,I play ball most of the time,so don’t complain say I don’t have time with you”

“well you terms I can accept now you will have to accept my terms”

“I like to be very close to you,I hope you don’t mind”

“huh?wat does that mean?”

“nevermind little boy,you will learn”

“ok…”before I can go further she lied on me and planted her lips on my mouth again and we frenched like no tomorrow….

Suddenly she pulled herself up again and say”there is a towel in the bathroom,go get a shower and we will go out for some light snacks,than we will go meet your team mates for the game”

Like a small kid being commanded by the teacher I went to bathe.

After showering I came out from the bathroom and asked her “I tot you are going to show me more?”

“my dear ,there is always a time for everything,but the timing must be right,now you need to go for your game,wait for me while I shower”

She slipped out from her g-string and I was treated to her full naked body view,she purposely made a full turn and gave mi a wink with her tongue stuck out and went straight into the bathroom.

She came out fully wrapped and changed into a shorts and a tee,pulled on a baseball cap,wrapped her hands around my arm and off we went out of the house,in the car I was in a stoned state cos her pretty white smooth thighs were capturing all of my attention and I resisted myself from caressing her thighs.

Along the way she told me that her family is into timber business in Indonesia and her sister is in charge of the branch in sg whereas her parents are located in jarkarta and usa.

jedycity
14-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Camp here liao :)

glenn553
14-06-2007, 09:26 PM
well done bro, nice story keep it up:)

Bronco
14-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Nice story bro, keep cumming....pitch camp liao...:D

STK01
14-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Bro... extremely narrative thus enjoyable! :D

man13utd13
14-06-2007, 11:28 PM
thank you all bros for supporting me,its gonna be a very slow rate because i hafta go down memory lane to get all the facts right and arranged properly,also must find time to ype it out,not sure how my c.o is gonna react when she learns that i am typing such personal things out....kekekeke,maybe we will have argument,maybe will gel us even closer,but i wont take the risk yet,next post will be the next installment...than hafat bear with me cos i will type in word format and than cut and paste here,so that the flow dont stop...

AD69
14-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Looks like a good story, camping here too. :D

man13utd13
14-06-2007, 11:59 PM
She lost her virginity to her ex bf when she was 16yo and it was him who introduced her to the world of sex.

They broke up when she was 18 because he was seeing another lady and it took her 2years to recover from it,though she promised herself not to be involved in a relationship again but after seeing me she told me that its better that I pay attention to a basketball than to pay attention to another lady,that’s why she made the move on me.

Feeling flattered I wanted to turn over and kiss her but I saw tears glistening in her eyes.

“wat happened?why are you tearing?”

“promise mi that you will not leave me for another woman,I wont be able to take such a trauma anymore”

“I promise”

***Note: we broke up later because of the fact that she was forced to marry another rich man in Indonesia for business purposes between the 2 families and lost contact totally even though I have been staying at the same place all these years and she never turned up again***

Soon it was time for the tournament and she whispered into my ears “you win the match tonight,I will allow you to sleep with me tonight,lose it and you go home and hug your pillow tonight”

Needless to say we lost that match,(bros and sis,you think my name is Michael Jordan arh?can win match by myself)

After the match she was every bit the caring gf,passing me my towel and drinks,though disappointed at the loss of the match but I was happy cos I gained a gf that day.

Went to change village for nasi lemak(my fav) as a reward for sweating out the game.
After nasi lemak,the group splitted and I prepared to hop onto her car,just when I was about to step into the car she shouted:“eeks!stay away from the upholstery with your sweaty body,I don’t want my car to be smelly”

“I tot you like the manly smell?”

“yah smell is smell but not busoh sweaty smell!”

“ok ok than I take cab home lor,afterall today I lost the game need to go home hug pillow and sleep”

“ok bye bye”
She closed the car door and drove off…

I was totally shocked…I mean c’mon how come she really so crazy say drive off than drive off one?

Lan lan flagged a cab down and headed for home,along thw way home my pager beeped again…

“sorry dear I cant allow sweat smells into my car,sweet dreams,tomorrow I pick u up at 8am*muacks muacks*”

“nabeh ccb,xiao char bor,tomorrow must break up with her liaos,secally one day she kee xiao and kill me how?” I told myself after reading the paging message

“uncle,stop in front at the bus stop there hor,thank you”
After alighting from the cab I headed straight to 7-11 to get a drink to cool myself off after being ditched by such a crazy ger

“a can of coke for you sir,anything else?”
Asked the sweet 7-11 cashier

“yah kent small packet one and your phone number if possible cos I just got ditched by my char bor”

“coke and kent will be 2.70 sir,as for my number wait till my bf becomes my ex and I am still working here than I will give it to you”

Gave her $3 and left the place…

Taking a stroll home and puffing away(that time they say under 18 canot smoke but haven implement the law yet but anyways I just reached 18 and that time small pack of ciggies only cost $1.60 per pack,those were the days)

I reached the lift and was about to press the lift when someone tried to strangle me from behind,instinctively my elbow went straight at the assailant and I heard a loud “ouch”
The grip was loosen and I turned around and saw my dear Julie grabbing her tummy

“are u ok?”I said as I went up to her and hugged her

“u mad is it?elbow until so hard”though in my embrace she managed to struggle free,lifted up my arm and bit it really hard

“ouch!whose the mad one here?left me stranded at change village,come up to me trying to strangle me and now biting my arm?”

“you are the mad one not me….i purposely came back to see if you reach home already and yet u elbow me”

That day than I know,that women when it comes to argument can change their wrongs to your wrongs and you gotta suffer in silence

I machiam “chui tak lan”(dick shoved inside mouth) kept quiet and shook my head

“ok now u see my safe and sound,u can go back home now”

“u want mi to go back home ?really?”

“yes,and before I forgot,I dont wanna be with u anymore,I cannot take your surprises”

“dear dear….dont angry lah,just a joke only lah….”she started her soft skills as she lock her arms around my arm and brushed her soft tits around my arm

Very the shiok but than still angry

“eyh I not like you leh,got car drive,I poor guy no money one leh,secally I no money how to take cab home from change village?u expect me to sell my butt to earn taxi fare is it?”

“no lah you wont be broke one,just now I put $50 in your wallet while you were playing your game,don’t angry already lah,please please”

“nabeh,you think I eat soft rice is it?”I shook off her arm when I heard that

“no,I know,don’t get the wrong idea,just take it as my share on dates ok?we go dutch when we go on dates,except for petrol on my car,that one can claim company so no need to worry”
“ok so now u see me already can go home liaos,see you tomorrow”

“u really want mi to go arh?”

“of cos lah,u say I lose liaos hug pillow sleep mah”

“no lah,u are always my winner”she held my hand and walked towards the car as she said this

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 12:15 AM
There was a total silence in the car as she drove on…..

“where we going hah?”

“my place lah,if not where we going to sleep tonight?”

“ermm….i don’t have anything to change for school tomorrow leh”

“tomorrow morning I send u back home than change and than we go to school lah”

“than your sister how?”

“what how?”

“I mean u bring me back home and sleep than how she will think?”

“aiyoh don’t worry about that lah,she knew about you liaos”

“huh?wat u mean?”

“she was the one who gave me the green light to start a relationship with you”

“u mean even sex?”

“eyh hello small boy,in 3 months time I am 21years old,getting my key no need my sister approval if I wanna fuck any tom dick or harry is it?”

“yah lah I small boy lah,than why u still like me?everytime call me small boy small boy…u pedophile is it?”

“eyh,u already reach 18yo 3months back hor,don’t say I pedo ok?”

“ok lor than u old cow eat tender grass lor”

“yah I old cow and u young grass,need me to give you ang pow or not?”

“u not married yet why give mi ang pow?’

“cos you are going to give your 1st time to me mah”

“you mean 1st time got ang pow take one arh?’

“ang pow don’t have red bread u want?’

“wats red bread?”

“my kotex lah.u want?next month my period come I wrap swee swee give you”

“ai ai,the more the merrier”

“siao” and both of us burst into laughter

Not long after the car was parked into the car park and she was every bit the little lamb,arms locking into my arms and walked to the lift

“eyh u not tired one arh?’

“why leh?”

“u about the same height as me ,still lock arms and walk?’

“no lah not tired”

“u not tired but I very tired leh ,cos I gotta take your weight”

“as if you very light like that,later when u come on top of mi I also gotta take the weight also”she said in a flirty tone (but actually hor when in missionary hor,the full weight on the ger,they can take it one meh?)

Ya ya ya…okie guys gotta take a break now,got physical reaction very uncomfortable……go take cold shower 1st ,continue later

maxknight
15-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Very nice written...Singapore style...adding a little humour...good, good... continue leh, waiting for your funny first time action :D

Offspring
15-06-2007, 01:29 AM
freaking solid. Reminds me of my old school days too. LOL

up u. :)

Elementary
15-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Another camper reporting. :D

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 01:44 AM
thanks for the support bros,will try to keep it up

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 02:31 AM
Once in the lift,she turned around and embraced me,just resting her head on my shoulder and it was complete silence till the ‘ting” sound of the lift remind us that we had reached our destination.

‘small boy”

“huh?”

“later if you see my sis just call her big sister enough”
Julie instructed me as we walked towards her apartment

“orh”

‘why are you so late?tomorrow no need to go to school isit?you know…..”the moment we opened the door,can hear her sis rattling from behind the door,but the moment she saw me,she stopped and gave mi a very embarrassed smile

“you must be andy,my name is jenny and I am julie’s elder sister”she said as she strectch out her hand

I brought out my hand and shook her hand,wow her hand so bloody smooth one arh?even smoother than julie’s hand

“da jie ni hao,yes I am andy,sorry to trouble you so late”

“no problem lah,I tot who she went out with so late still never come back,you know lah,single girl drive car very dangerous one mah”

“no lah don’t worry,she is a very safe driver”

“make yourself comfortable at home,I am going to sleep now,don’t stay up too late,you guys got school tomorrow”

“nightz sis”

“eyh small boy…wat u looking at?my sis very chio hor?”

“yah lor old cow,she so gentle somemore,not like you so chor lor one”

“huh?wat u say?”she pinched my ears and literally dragged my by the ears to the bedroom

Once in the bedroom,scenes of my first ever blowjob in the afternoon flashed back to me and instantly I got a hard on.

At the same time,juliewent to her dressing table,sat down there and started to remove her makeup

“alamak,old cow you really old cow leh,still must put on make up”

“eyh I put on makeup cos of you hor,later I don’t look nice,pple say your gf don’t bring face to you”

“yah lah yah lah,you my most dear can or not”as I said this I walked over to her and landed a peck at the back of her neck just below the hairline

“don’t come and turn me on now,you horny little boy,go to the bathroom and take your shower”

I don’t know how long it took mi to shower cos as I was shampooing my hair Julie sneaked into the shower with me and gave me a soap down,I don’t know if she was doing it on purpose cos she avoided my man hood totally,even though I as having a hardon tru her soaping down,and it was really freaking painful.

Finally I came out from the shower alone cos she said she wanna do some feminine cleansing

With no clothes to change,I laid on the bed naked ,and I think I fell asleep

I hear some noises and opened my eyes and saw Julie sitting by my side looking at me lovingly

“sorry I fell asleep”

“its alright,cos you look really cute while you are asleep”

“wat time is it now?”

“almost 11.30pm”

“how long have I been asleep?”

“almost 1hour”

“and u sat here all along watching me sleep?”

***note game started at 6pm ended at 7pm basketball games last time were 2halves,20min per half we were back to her place about 9pm***

LeDivorcee
15-06-2007, 02:35 AM
must support manu supporter...

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 02:43 AM
“yah”

“silly little girl”I pulled her down laid her beside mi and planted a deep kiss on her forehead

“why now I no more old cow is it?”

“Huh?old cow?who?where?who dare say u old cow?let me know,I chop him up into 18 pieces”

“that small boy lor,stay at marine terrace one blk xxx unit number 09-xx one u know or not?”

“oh that small boy arh?yah I know him…why he call u old cow?tomorrow I go chop him up”

“cos I say he virgin still small boy not yet man mah”

“is it?than u are in the wrong already”

“eoui,now you at my side or his side?”

“ermm…now I am BE side you”

“hahahaha”we laughed again

By the laughter was soon replaced with a cold silence as our eyes locked and like animals in heat,we were soon groping each other,frenching each other like as if the world is ending in 2hours time

She was wearing an oversize tee with nother underneathe the tee and this time round I just torn the tee shirt up…kekekeke(made me feel like I am a real hero at that time)…but than at the end of the day we still gotta lift the torn tee over her head to remove it cos the thick seams cannot be torn away without cutting it…ccb which idioit invented the tearing away clothes in heat of love one….bullshit one…$&%^&$($

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 02:50 AM
now i have a problem,u guys want mi to stop after julie took away my first time and jump to other grls or carry on with julie as in really narrate my whole life story in sequence?cos i finally finished typing the part where shetook away my virginity,need to carry on

forumer
15-06-2007, 03:20 AM
tell the whole story with Julie... she sounds hot

spidey69
15-06-2007, 08:18 AM
good story bro.. :)

Mai kay kay, tell the story with big sis also hor.. :D

keep up the good work..

beck7777
15-06-2007, 08:24 AM
Nice story~~

Wow when I read the cigarette part, I know this story confirm long time ago! :D

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 02:46 PM
good story bro.. :)

Mai kay kay, tell the story with big sis also hor.. :D

keep up the good work..

big sister?huh?who?when?let me go dig in my memeory bank and see if she exist in my journey or not okies?

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 02:48 PM
Nice story~~

Wow when I read the cigarette part, I know this story confirm long time ago! :D

alamak when i first started smoking ciggies only 1.30 for a small pack leh....confirm long time ago,but than if i am not wrong sooner or later i will have bros/sis telling mi that when they first started smoking ciggies that time it costs less than $1...

man13utd13
15-06-2007, 02:54 PM
dear all,
sorry for the delay,my pc crashed this morning just got it back from rpairs now at bugis junction mac drink milkshake see mei mei,tonight get back home than continue my postings hor,
i jus realsied that writing personal account is so tiring,i typed in more than 10pages of account just to cover one page only,like that my few years of relationship with julie how to finish?maybe will takes years hor.....

but come to think of it,the trip down memeory lane really send laughters and tears to me,laughter cos of the good times i had spent with all my ex gfs,tears cos i was young and ignorant back then,dont know how to cherish relationships well...but i guess thats all part and parcel of growing up right?

yah its true,something did happen between me and jenny(julie's sister) but that happened under very sad circumstances,eventually will come to it,the 7-11 ger also....kekekeke....

sometimes i feel that the girls i hd relationships in the past are not linked but somehow or other they are linked in a certain way cos if i dont meet a certain girl,the next girl wont come along...such is life,so much to chase after but so little time and resources to maintain them.......

big_risk_taker
15-06-2007, 03:33 PM
steady story bro,

hope u con't tis trip down memory lane..and we camp in to enjoy wif u..hehehe..

ongsnny
15-06-2007, 07:32 PM
camping here for more..thks bro.:)

moe11
16-06-2007, 01:15 AM
camping here for more..thks bro.:)

me tooo...cepat dong keke..:D

tungsten
16-06-2007, 07:29 AM
sometimes i feel that the girls i hd relationships in the past are not linked but somehow or other they are linked in a certain way cos if i dont meet a certain girl,the next girl wont come along...such is life,so much to chase after but so little time and resources to maintain them.......

The joy of growing up :D

When young
Fresh cunts, strong dick, got time BUT No money

Just started working
Still reasonably fresh cunts, stronger dick (can tahan longer liao mah), got money but No time

Middle age
Ok dick, got money, abit of time BUT High chance of non WL cunts belonging to cao seng category.

Old age
Got money, losta of time, lotsa of cunts (unfortunately more than half are WLs) BUT softy dick

Facts of life

threadbo
16-06-2007, 07:45 AM
i want more!:D thanks bro for sharing...now waiting for the next episode!

man13utd13
16-06-2007, 09:00 PM
There was no foreplay .no petting ,not even fondling at this moment of time,I was fully erected from all the kissing and frenching and being in the missionary position,her legs opend naturally to allow my to rest my legs in between her legs

“dear,ermmm….” I broke the tempo of the kissing and frenching when I suddenly remembered something

“wat is it my baby?”she replied as she stroked her hand tru my hair

“how to fuck hah?”

***come on bro,last time there were no sex ed classes,all we had were the peak a boos from the homec text showing the sex organs but I don’t recall seeing how to fuck in the etxtbooks and during that time where got internet and vcds to speak of?even video tapes of porn also hard to get,can get those play boy mag see is considered very big liaos lo***

“erm…just put it in and move lah”

“put it in and move?put it in I know but how to move?”

“u seriously don’t know or you kidding me?’

“I seriously don’t know”

“you nvr beat water gun b4?”

“nvr…” I replied in a very soft tone

“than wat happens when u pet with your ex gfs?”

“only touching and kissing lor,I touch touch and squeeze squeeze their breasts and that’s it lor”

“than u nvr release one arh?”

“nvr”I replied in an even smaller tone

“don’t u find it unbearable?”

“yah everytime after petting my balls sure expand and pain like fuck”

“than how the pain go away?”

“I go play ball lor”

“poor thing,don’t worry from now on if you wanna release come to me,I am all yours”she pulled my ears to her mouth and whispered to me

“ now I am going to turn u into a man,stay on top of me and let me do the rest”

I maintained on top of her and due to the short conversation we had just now,I was abit limp so she kissed mi to bring mi back to full erection and while kissing her again,the familiar feel of my dick being wrapped around her mouth was back again

“there you are,already inside me,slowly move your bum up and down.tkae care not to let you dick slip out and develop a rhythmn,get used to the feeling and than start to enjoy it”

A newbie I was,slowly getting the hang of it and in a while I found the place getting wetter and wetter and my rhythmn was getting faster and faster.

Her breathing turn from soft to heavy to soft moans to moans getting louder nad louder nad I felt like I was under her spell cos the more she moan the more energetic I felt and the harder I pounded her….

“baby,when u feel like shooting just shoot and after that you are really a man”

“is it?ok….”and I started pounding her as hard as I could and as fast as I could until the bed joints creaked and she was almost screaming(hafta muffle her screams with a pillow on top of her face)

Soon I was in heaven and I shot all my load in her,I guessed she came at that time too,cos her pussy was sucking me each time my dick made a shot,as if her pussy had a mind on her own,trying to suck the life out of me,but as compared to leeting her mouth suck my cum,this was much more better

When I finally unloaded my descedents into her,both of use were equally spent but she looked even more pretty with the glow of sex radiating from her face

We fell asleep with her in my arms after that…..the next hing I know I jumped up from bed and shooke her violently

“huh?wats wrong?why u shaking mi so violently?”

“we never used a condom just now”

“yah I know”

“than how?”

“wat how?”

“later u pregnant how?”

“than good lor have your kid”

“well,ermmm….”how to answer this type of question

“why don’t love mi,don’t want mi to have your kid is it?”

“no lah,I am only 18leh,haven go ns how to have a family?”

“no money nvr mind I can feed the baby but are you willing to have a kid with me first?”

“well,if I wanna have a kid I don’t want my kid to be raised by my wife’s family”

“got bone air,I likeok lah just cos of this you say,u can always put your stuff in me and I guarantee you that I wont get pregnant,but this means you have a very great responsibility to undertake”
“why leh?cos u hafta stay clean all the way,cannot kiss touch let alone fuck other women so as not to bring any disease to me”

“than wat about your ex leh” I asked matter of factly

“if I can make such demands on you,means I have done all my health checks and such already,furthermore my ex we used condom all the way and I have not had sex for 2years,whatever shitty window period or std if have I sure kena by now,still wait for mi to pass to you is it?”

“yah hor”
Wat she says does make sense to a certain extend

“tomorrow onwards,no more alcohol for you unless on special ocassions and cut down on the ciggies”she lit up a cig as she said that

“but…”

“I said cut down nvr say quit,so don’t argue with mi on ciggies already”

“why are u the one laying down all the rules and I must obey them whereas its like I got rules for you one hah?”

“wat else can u lay down for me except those u laid down in the afternoon?now you can only lay me get it?”

“yes m’am”

“ok now my dear baby,can u get to sleep?later still got class”

“wah now I no more small boy but baby liaos arh?”

“shut the fuck up and go to sleep before I get angry can?”

“okies…..”alamak her sudden outburst,like very tempermental type of girl how to tahan for long?

“by the way baby,you said you ont know how to fuck just now,and now you can aks mi about condoms?”

“yah why not?”

“as if you know how to use like that?”

“I don’t know that’s why ask u mah”

“lucky u nvr ask me how babies are made”

“well,I know in SAS handbook condoms can be used as a waterbag in times of emergency”

“….”

***note in SAS(Special Air Service) aka the special forces of uk handbook,their survival kit set got condom,not for sex but in times of emergency,can use it as a water bag***

man13utd13
16-06-2007, 10:14 PM
i realsied that its such a chore,trying to rush the encounters out,1 hour after i turned out the last posting i am not going fast anywhere....about 3 pages only(on msn word i mean)

*sigh*

here&now
16-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Great story bro. More please . :)

heckcarre
17-06-2007, 01:41 AM
great story ! :D

Offspring
17-06-2007, 02:20 AM
good work. Keep it up :D

MM&MM
17-06-2007, 08:04 AM
Setting up camp here also. :)

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 08:23 AM
Both of us drifted off to dreamland in a while….i cant remembered what dream(s) I had that night but all I knew was that before I fell asleep,I was spooning her from behind(without actual penentration) with my arms embracing her,hands on her tits,and my manhood between her ass cheeks…

I was awakened rudely by a sharp pinch on my ass.

“oui!wat you doing?”

“waking you up lah wat else?”

“you pervert or wat?pinch my ass to wake me up?”

“well,I tot you would be a heavy sleeper so wont be able to wake up so I pinch u lor”she answered cheekily

“ah dui….no need to inch me one leh,just call me and I will wake up one,I am a very light sleeper”

“whateverzzzz……..now go and prepare for school can?”

“yah u so like dat?like my mum like dat….no no no,sud be even more lo soh than my mum leh,like dat who would wanna marry you?”

“you mean you will dump me and not marry me?”her eyes started to tears upon hearing this

“aiyo,my dear,no lah just kidding only,I promise you I will take care of you means I will take care of you”I said as I pulled her towards me and planted light kisses on her forehead

“let go of me!you guys are like that,only after sex,leave me alone”as she struggled away from me and turn around and started crying

I was totally stunned(is she really mentally unsteady?)I asked myself ,but than she seems so normal leh(in every other aspect I mean except when I say the wrong things about our relationship)

“baby…don’t be like that ok?i know I said the wrong thing ,I am sorry ok?”
Wah…the moment I said this she burst into a wailing cry

I was really desperate now,cos whatever I said seems to push her to greater heights of crying man….

I sat there stoned faced(I guesses I must have looked very idiotic then),not knowing wat to do,so I seek my own solace in a stick of ciggy

The moment I lit up the ciggy,the wailing stopped and she turned around to stare at me,eyes so vengeance as if she is going to kill me anytime.

At that precise moment,she raised up her hand and slapped me on my right cheek

“piiiiiiiak”it was loud and crisp….

“wat the fuck?why you slap me for?”
I was totally hot by this time,stood up and grabbed both of her shoulders and asked

As I was standing and she was sitting on the bed,she struggled off my grip and embraced me on my hips and started sobbing at my crotch area

“I am sorry,don’t leave me,don’t leave me”she was pleading as she sobbed

Instantly my heart melted and I soften my tone and bent down kissed her on the top of her head and whispered
“no baby,nobody is going to tear us apart,not even death”

She turned up and looked at me with her teary eyes but god damn,the eyes were so mesmerizing that I started to get a hard on.

***talking about eyes, I dont know if you guys ever noticed,whenever a woman is really into sex(I mean with the feelings and such) her eyes will be very very mesmerizing,also when she looks at a man with love,that pair of eyes also very very the swee,but these 2 circumstances the eyes will express differently)***

tungsten
17-06-2007, 09:28 AM
No offense to anyone here who got easy lays.

90% of the time, the girls are horny or the man is capable in seduction

10% of the time is because the girl is unstable.....

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:21 PM
No offense to anyone here who got easy lays.

90% of the time, the girls are horny or the man is capable in seduction

10% of the time is because the girl is unstable.....

read on and you will know what happens,i agree with your statement totally....

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:22 PM
She noticed my growing erection,softly popped it into her mouth and gave a long and hard suck for quite while….than she just popped it up of her mouth again and pushed mi away.

“time for school”

“wat?you made mi hard and now tell me go to school?”

“yah you can be having balls pain caused by other girls,why I cant give it to you?”

“…..”
Lan lan go to shower and prep for school

“dear,wat am I going to wear?i only have yesterdays dirty clothes with me”I shouted out from the bathroom.

“your clothes are on the bed,I washed them last night while in the shower,just ironed for you,breakfast on the dining table,go have your breakfast while I go prep for school,don’t be a drag,we are running late”

Soon I was out from the bathroom but Julie was nowhere to be found,guessed she must have gone to other bathroom for her preparations.

On the bed was my clothes,freshly ironed.i put them on,maybe it was ironed by her so I thought I looked extra nice that day.

Out of the bedroom I came walking towards the dining area when I saw my baby walked out from her sisters room wrapped in towel,just like a delicious rice dumpling waiting to be unwrapped for the nice fillings to be eaten inside.
And she just totally ignored the idioit sitting at the dining table and walked back straight into her bedroom and started preparing herself.

Breakfast was there on the table with 2 half boiled eggs (already out of the shell),a glass of milk,a cup of tea and 4 slices of break.

There was a note put under my cup of tea so I picked it up and it goes like this
“baby,this is the first time I ever made breakfast for anybody,not even for my ex,make sure you finish them all. xxx”

So I sat there,dipped my bread into the eggs and started eating my breakfast,just as I was about to finish the breakfast,with just half a glass of milk to go,I smelt a really great smell from behind,turned around and saw Julie in her blouse and a-line skirt with her,hair tied up in a bun,with some locks hanging down by the side of her forehead,a pair of specs hanging down her neck lying comfortable on her breasts.and her legs were wrapped beautifully under a pair of flesh toned stockings.tied hanging loosely from her collar

***although we were a private school but than still must put on tie***

I was totally stunned and I held my breathe when she came up to me,gave me a peck on my cheek and took the remaning half glass of milk from me and drank it,I don’t know if I was seeing wrongly but than everything about her is so graceful and elegant during that moment.

“wat are you looking at?”

“you baby,I never realised that you look so graceful and elegant”

She smiled and bent down to give mi a dry kiss on my lisps again,I was about to stick my tongue into her mouth when she pulled herself away again.

“don’t be notti,don’t smudge my lip gloss”

“wats lips gloss?”

“something like lipstick but without colour,makes the lips moist and looks shiny,get it?”

“ok,how I know wor?my house besides my mum no women liaos and also she wears lip stick only mah”

“we are going to school leh,you think going out arh?wear lipstick,finished breakfast yet?”

“yah”

“good,go wash the utensils while I go do up my final touch up”

“still must touch up?”

“wat do you expect?and you better use tissue to wipe off that glossy lip gloss mark on your cheek,and oh yah, my sis left u a letter,I put it in your bag”

Wat letter could it be?i was wondering as I was washing up the utensils.

***sorry for the grammatic errors my dear friends,too used to sms and abbreviations that sometimes too lazy to type out the full words***

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:24 PM
“yah finishing up”

“ok I wait for you at the door”

While waiting for the lift,I saw the reflections of ourselves on the steel lift door
“Not bad looking for a young couple”I told myself,I could not be the most gorgeous guy around but than the lady standing besides me is deifinitely one that makes heads turn.

“where’s jenny?”

“she left for work already”

“so early?”

“yah,normally she goes for breakfast at Chinatown before she goes to work”

“with her bf?’

“no lah,she got got bf?she damn workaholic one lah,morning leave house,at night come back with me after dinner,where got time to have a bf?”

“oh I see….”

“later you go up to class first,I need to settle the admin work for transferring from afternoon class to morning school,I see you later,and wear your tie properly”

“ok…..”

“well, good morning mr andy,its such rare occasion that you are so early for class”

“yes mr rajan,I woke up today and found out that I missed your voices so I decided to come to classes earlier” I said this as I walked to my fav seat at the last row corner,next to the wall

“nabeh,early morning already start to torture me”I muttered to myself

Soon I was comfortably sitting on my chair,but before I could doze off in class that rajan started firing again
“so mr andy,I heard our class basketball team lost the semi-finals yesterday”

“yes sir,we lost the match by 2 points,its my fault I missed the 3pointer at the last minute,though we lost the match but at least we are guaranteed a bronze medal”

“what makes you so sure that you are guaranteed the bronze medal?the class that is fighting with our class for the 3rd placing was last years tournament champion.”

“look here mr rajan,when I say we will win means we will win,don’t ask me why I know it,I just knew it.”

“but we lost to them during the round robin that time by a wide margin last time”

“in case you did not know,mr rajan,the last time welost was because 3 of our players did not play due to injury.and this time round,we will beat them by the same margin they made us lost to them the other time.”

“well,don’t be too confident ….”

“sorry to disturb you sir,I am supposed to be transferred to this class,my name is Julie”

Just at this time,my baby came into the class and stopped a possibleworld war III from erupting between me and mr rajan

***both me and mr rajan buay gum because,during the 1st day of tournament,I offended him by running my own play instead of listening to him for slow play.i mean come on,we had the opportunity to run fast break and break down the opposing team completely but he insisted on playing it slow,I realized that the opposing team was his form class last year after we won the match by beating them 86-24,after which he completely gave up turning up at matches,anyways he was not the coach at all,just some miserable form teacher who wanna take charge of everything,I ever jio him out for 1 to 1 cos he made a move on Julie 3months after Julie got transferred to the class but in the end,the school sacked him based on the complaint given by Julie and other classmates***

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:25 PM
“sorry your name again?”

“my name is Julie Surya Ong and I was from class 2H but I am transferring to morning classes due to some personal issues”

“welcome to the class Julie,there is an empty seat on the front row,you can have that seat,and by the way that’s a very nice name.Julie,sound like Julia,Julia roberts”

“thank you sir,ther is no need to compliment me on my name,its my parents who gave the name to me,I will inform them of your compliment”

Wow I din know that my baby was that nasty too

But she did not come and sit besides me,she took her seat directly 1 row in front of me…
And my friends who were at the tournament the previous day all turned around and gave me a mischievous smile,some of them giving me nods of approval

Lessons went on as usual,except that I was not sleeping at time but keeping on staring at the back of my baby,occasionally I would be cheeky and kick the back of her chair and she would turn around and gave me a stare….and I would like be doing it every 5 mins one time,until she was so fed-up that she stood up,turned around and sent a slap around my shoulder followed by what every teacher would do when the kid is naughty,she pulled my ear and said “stop kicking my chair before I kick your ass!”everybody was shocked at wat she did and said.

Of cos that stupid idiot mr rajan did not fail to add oil to the fire and added on comments on his own “Julie if you want,I can suspend him from class now”

“thank you for your kindness mr rajan but I believe I know how to discipline my BOYFRIEND”while she was saying that she put emphasis on the word “BOYFRIEND”

Wow that is really a chilli padi in her,and at that point of time,wolf whistles from my male classmates and cheers from my female classmates can be heard instantenously and I wished the ground would swallow me up at that moment of time.

Soon it was break time and because there is a backdoor at the back of the classroom,I opened it and slipped out to the corridor for a smoke.

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Remembered jenny’s letter,I took it out from my back pocket,I took it out from my bag earlier on ,wanting to read during class but due to that incident earlier on,i totally forgot about it.

This was what the whole letter is about ( I still have the letter with me till this day)

Dear Andy,

I think there is no need for me to introduce myself. My name is Jenny, Julie’s elder and only sister.

The reason that I am writing this letter to you is because I don’t know how to bring this issue up to words in front of you or Julie, so please forgive me if this sounds rude and absurd.

I am totally supportive of both of you to be together because everytime we talked about you for the past week or so, her eyes would be lit up, its like she is back to 16years old again, falling in love for the first time.

To be frank with you, this was the period of time since she broke up with her ex-boyfriend when she was 18yo that I saw her smile.

Honestly speaking, my dear sister has got a mental disorder, courtesy of that assholemotherfuckersonofbitch who dumped her on her 18th birthday. Due to depression of her breakup, she fell ill and it took us about 1year of psychiatric treatment to get her to stand on her own feet again, that’s why at times you will find her erratic if you talk to her about some certain issues. But the shrink told us that as she grows older and is able to let time heal her wounds, she will get better.

Only for the past week, in fact for the past month, I have heard her and her friends talking about you about some school project and for the past week she has been fervently mentioning you than I gave her the greenlight to go ahead with you.
Besides the fact that she is a non-virgin, she is clean and in a clean bill of health.

I wont want to touch on the sensitive issues of your relationship, just remember not to hurt her mentally, and oh yah she started the PILL yesterday, so I think having a kid out of wedlock is not problem with you right now(so remember to keep yourself clean). And to prove it to me, I hope you can be a regular blood donor, because only through that way I am can be assured of you keeping yourself clean and healthy.

The next thing I want to bring up to you is that if possible, I want you to stay over at my place as often as possible. Should there be a need for me to explain things to your family, kindly let me know so that I can pay them a visit and explain issues to them.

Think I am going to end my letter now, should there be any problems of any sort, do not hesitate to call me or page for me.

Thank You for your time to read this letter.

Sincerely,
Jenny

After reading the letter I was shocked.i mean such a heavy responsibility falling on the shoulders of a 18years old boy(I mean man after last night),all I knew was I spent the rest of the time till 12.30pm at the staircase,smoking ciggy after ciggy to ponder on what the sis wrote on the letter,I made up my mind.

man13utd13
17-06-2007, 09:06 PM
wow,all i have type till now only covers the 1st 2 days of our relationship between me and julie,think its gonna take forever to complete this whole thing man,must think of a way to short cut the thing so that i cam move on faster to other ladies in my life....

bepo
17-06-2007, 11:53 PM
seems like story gonna get complicated soon...

man13utd13
18-06-2007, 12:33 AM
thank you to all the bros who sent me pms and those who up my points who dropped their comments

its really encouraging to read all the compliments from you,but i really have to cut short on a lot of details,cos i realised that for the past few days i only completed 2 days of my relationship with julie,so now i am still in a dilemma as in if i wanna pen down in so much details....

maybe some kind bros here can give me advice on how to carry on with my real life account?

thank you

man13utd13
18-06-2007, 12:36 AM
seems like story gonna get complicated soon...

just to let u know,my relationship with jenny started after my relationship with julie ended(but it shouldn't have started in the first place,she is the only regret i have in life till this day)....i am the sort of person whom when with one lady will stay focused on her,i am not a butterfly who flits from flower to flower

Spud_Boy
18-06-2007, 01:49 AM
actually i quite liked the details of ur story.. :) esp since didn't get to such exp when i was younger.. haha.. definately a gd story.. no power to up u, but will camp & support u! :D

big_risk_taker
18-06-2007, 11:26 AM
bro..wld like to hear your story..sounds interesting..nt the sex part but the whole experience..cheers!

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 12:02 AM
At 12.30pm when class ended, I walked straight into the classroom,took my bag ,grabbed julie’s hand and walked out of the school premises into the carpark,took the key from her,opend the door,shoved her into the car and commanded her to drive to east coast park.
Along the way there was complete silence and Julie saw the look on my face and kept quiet……and I was like puffing away non-stop,and she did not even voice out her objections at all.

Once we reach ECP,I wind down the window and talked to Julie looking in front without looking at her face

“Julie Ong,I read the letter your sister wrote to me,I am very sad by what you had went tru before and I have made up my mind about our relationship”

“……..”

“I thank you for making me a man yesterday,but I really cant take your love just like that”

Upon hearing this,Julie started sobbing….

“stop crying and irritate me will ya?”I shouted

And she burst into an even louder wail….

This time round,I did not do anything expect just lit up my ciggy and waited for her to finish her crying

“so you finish crying?”

“yah….”

“now listen to me,I wanna touch on this relationship now”

“go on….”

“whatever happened was in the past,now I want u to grow out of it and forget about him totally,DO NOT BE SO SENSITIVE about words,I promised you I wont leave you means I wont leave you,because as long as he is still in the picture,there wont be room for me in your heart”

“you mean?”

“don’t interrupt me when I am talking,although your sister gave me a very very heavy responsibility to shoulder,I can mange it but I want to make it clear with you and send this message to your sister as well”

“ok,wat is it?”

“I am with you because you are real to me,I am not an idiot,I can sense it.but I am not with you out of pity,I am with you because I want to give myself a chance to reciprocate the TLC that you showed to me”

“you mean….”

“don’t get so excited and start to cry or wat so ever,now I am very hungry,I wanna go for a bite”

“yes sir”

We went for lunch and this time she was like a little lamb ,so meek and mellow…kekekeke….guess I finally found the way to subduing this demon(but in time to come,I realized at as compared to her in certain aspects,I am still the angel)

“dear,send mi to the clinic,I need to take a blood test”

“why all of a sudden you wanna take blood test?”

“I plan to be a blood donor”

“why the sudden plan to do so?you never heard of the Chinese saying 一滴血,十滴精?”

“yah heard about it before…so?”

“what happens if you lose your virility after blood donation?”

“than I be impotent lor”

“don’t want”

“come on,I am just doing something for the society”

“ok….”

“after clinic send mi to my dad’s office,I want you to meet my parents”

“huh?wearing school uniform?”

“yah lah,wat else you wanna wear to see them?”

“why u like attitude change”

“no,I was all along like that,I don’t need you to change yourself to suit me,I can feel that you are trying very hard to please me,baby,that’s not wat I want from you,forgetting about him is not changing yourself to suit me,its about being yourself all over again,get it?”

“can u give mi some time to do it?”

“its not about me giving you time to change,its about you youself willing to climb out from the nutshell again,since morning till now you have not been yourself,and I hate that,where that jovial old cow?”

“how dare you call me old cow?”she slapped my shoulder lifted up my shoulder and bite me on the arm again

This time round I did not shout at her or anything,I just bear with it until I turned my head around to check on her cos the grip of the bite loosen and saw her crying…

I hugged her into my embrace and told her to cry it out after crying it out it will be better

We just stood there at the side of the car with her sobbing or rather crying her hearts out,by the end of her crying(god knows how long it went for) my whole shirt was almost wet from her tears.

“thank you baby,I feel so good now”she gave me another peck on my lips as she was saying this.

“its alright,just send mi home to change now,I cant bear to spoil the new shirt you bought me”

“how you know it is new shirt?”

“ my old shirt got pleats at the back of my shirt,whereas this one has no pleats,next time don’t lie,if you buy new one say new one,don’t tell me you washed and iron mine”

***I am still wearing this shirt to this day.cos it’s a white shirt I only wear it on special occasions***

koites
19-06-2007, 12:26 AM
You didn't use flowery language or elaborate descriptions. But you've really got a story going that many of us can identify with and connect to. A simple story that is charming in its own way. Please keep writing. :)

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 12:31 AM
You didn't use flowery language or elaborate descriptions. But you've really got a story going that many of us can identify with and connect to. A simple story that is charming in its own way. Please keep writing. :)

i dont use flowery language or elaborate descriptions because this is my real life story and so there is no need to put it into nice words ,afterall i dont speak proper english unless i am required to,so singlish is most of the time wat i speak,as for eloaborate descriptions...hmm...i am not a sex god so no need to write out into full details what happen because some things that had happend,any non virgin would have experienced it before and i am sure you are able to relate to it

koites
19-06-2007, 01:06 AM
i dont use flowery language or elaborate descriptions because this is my real life story and so there is no need to put it into nice words ,afterall i dont speak proper english unless i am required to,so singlish is most of the time wat i speak,as for eloaborate descriptions...hmm...i am not a sex god so no need to write out into full details what happen because some things that had happend,any non virgin would have experienced it before and i am sure you are able to relate to it

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to suggest that you should use flowery language or descriptions. Rather, I wanted to compliment you for your efforts on sharing such a good story with us.

drogba
19-06-2007, 01:27 AM
you really got me hooked to your life story ..

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 01:52 AM
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't trying to suggest that you should use flowery language or descriptions. Rather, I wanted to compliment you for your efforts on sharing such a good story with us.

i know wat u mean.....:cool:

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 01:54 AM
you really got me hooked to your life story ..

read the other stories under diff ladies but under the same header ....

man13utd13
19-06-2007, 06:00 AM
After meeting my parents,it was a success,they were also full of praises fro her wen she answered their questions and in a mild way I asked my parents if I could stay over at her side occasionally and they agreed on the fact that if I don’t screw up my studies.

After that we went for dinner with jenny,I nvr knew both sisters looked so alike,they had the roughly about the same figure ,which I later learnt that they are both 34-25-35(Julie being the one with a c cup and jenny with a b cup),but jenny is slightly taller than Julie,jenny is 1.68m and Julie is 1.65m
(just to add on,not only they look alike,they are also similar in other aspects too,that we wil go into details as I progress on)

After dinner we went to haagen daz at east coast road(I don’t know if it still there but its near the shell station at tembeling road there) for ice cream and jenny and I sort of like ironed things out for the issue regarding Julie.

After ice cream,we went to music world for a drink and I was the envy of the crowd there cos I was accompanied by 2 pretty ladies,both of them can really dance man…u see the they they gyrate to the rythmn of the music was enough to set my although lack of sexual experienced mind but full of imagination mind thinking of how is it gonna be like if I can bed the 2 sisters together at the same time.

Fourarms
19-06-2007, 08:30 AM
Interesting story bro.Do keep it up.

man13utd13
20-06-2007, 04:26 AM
“hey honey wat are you thinking about?”I heard Julie whispered into my ears after 10shots of tequila pop

“nothing baby,I was just admiring how gorgeous both of you looked like while you are dancing on the dance floor,upon saying this,I just pulled her towards me and planted a long deep kiss on her lips

“oui!my sister very nice to kiss isit?”Julie whispered into my ears

“yes of cos,she is my baby”I replied

Hey wait a min,if I am kissing Julie than how come she can whisper into my ears again?

So I pulled away from the kiss and look carefully again,damn me to the 18levels of hell man,in my arms was jenny and Julie was standing besides me,screw them mexicans for inventing tequila man,lucky all I did was just dry kiss her and hug her,hands nvr wonder anywhere else

“don’t need to blame him,Julie,he almost out from the tequila…hahahaha…and it was your idea to play this joke on him in the 1st place…hahahaha”

$#%^*%&*^&*^ was wat I could only think of at that time,old cow is definitely back to her old self now which is wat I am happy for,besides the fact that I got to kiss jenny on her lips hahaha….

That night after we reached julie’s home,jenny gave me a good night kiss on my cheek and whispered into my ears “I tot you are gonna French me”

I was shocked when I heard this,but felt flattered too.

“ok good night guys,don’t stay up too late even though tomorrow is sat and you got no school,and keep that noise level down,I am a lonely woman,don’t have any guys with me ok?so don’t be too loud and arouse me”

“alamak,how come your sister talks like dat one?”

“you are the only small boy here,other than that all the ladies in this house are all grown ups,so get used to it,as if you guys don’t talk about women”

“yah we do but than not so open minded mah,further more….”

“shut up and fuck me now” Julie pushed me on the bed and sat on my hips,causing my dick to be fully woken up

“eyh can u be more lady like?so crude…”before I could finish my sentence again,she had already slipped out from her g string and unzipped my pants pulling out my erected dick

“one more word from you and you are going to get it from me” and she lowered herself down on my erection and kissed me

Man she was totally wet and it was amazing how a woman on top of me feels like,she was in a squatting position moving up and down and I could her her practically dripping down my shaft.after a while of moving up and down there was a sudden gush of wetness coming out from her,and she was shaking violently on her legs and screaming at the top of her voice till her legs went jello and she just sat on my hip with her full weight on me.

“wat the fuck?why you pee on me for?”I was totally shocked and taken aback

“pee?no…hahahahaha”

“wat no pee?you got bladder problem is it?you see this whole bed now so wet and where are we going to sleep tonight?”

“that not pee my dear,listen to me,u take some and smell if its pee?”

“no way man….so dirty”

“nah to prove it that this no pee I shall taste it myself “ and she just brushed her hand on my tummy which is wet with her cum and licked her fingers.

I stared in amazement.with my mouth wide and the next thing I knew it she shove her cum filled finger into my mouth and surprisingly there is no smell of ammonia,it tasted just like water….

“now you believe me right?”

“than you water tap is it?”

I learnt that this was known as squirting a few years later….

man13utd13
20-06-2007, 04:31 AM
TO that person who zapped me and dont dare to put who you are...

here is your message "Stop yr crap la!!Polish up yr story contributions!!Dialogue style is boring & mundane!!Zap u!!"

Thank you for your comment,here is my message to you,even if you have the ability to zap pple,that dont give you NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WAT TO DO OR WAT NOT TO DO,you dont like it you can dont read it,no body is forcing you to,anyways JUST FOR YOUR INFO SAKE,i am not into writing my own REAL LIFE STORY for that points or wat so ever....

and to show you an example of wat the others have wrote to me

"Was reading your lifestory. Well am just a newbie and no power to up your rep. But it is really a good job done.
Keep the story coming. After reading your story, you really inspire me to write my own life story and share with bros here too."

to the guy who zapped me:
to hell with ya!

if you had bothered to leave your nick i wont be so pissed....
nbccb.....i had to go trhough all the pains of digging up my past and staying up late in the middle of the night to finish wat i remember and wanna share you guys and yet not only you dont appreciate it but than you make such comments?

man13utd13
20-06-2007, 04:44 AM
in view of wat had happened,i shall stop writing all my encounters....this really disappoint me a lot because for the past week i was going tru a huge emotion roller coaster digging out all the memories that i had buried deep in the bottom of my heart for the past few years (which i had never expect to feel so miserable about,all i tot was that just put the route of my sexual awakening but at the end of the day i am still human so i am subjected to all the good and bad things of my past relationships),especially with regards to Julie....

Rexell
20-06-2007, 07:52 AM
bro

do continue with your story.. don't stop just because of one person... i think you have a nice writing style and most of the bros here will appreciate that..

i do wanna share my own stories too but i'm not a good author and have a bad memory.

i hope the story will have an ending...

ronn80
20-06-2007, 11:29 AM
and to show you an example of wat the others have wrote to me

"Was reading your lifestory. Well am just a newbie and no power to up your rep. But it is really a good job done.
Keep the story coming. After reading your story, you really inspire me to write my own life story and share with bros here too."

to the guy who zapped me:
to hell with ya!

Hey bro, in this world there are many kinds of people. Why should you get so bothered abt those who do not appreciate your lifestory?
To clear the doubt, i am the one who wrote the above pm to bro man13utd13. I guess we should show our appreciation to those who are willing to take time to write for us.
So i urge bro man13utd13 to continue with the postings. Well at least you have a single supporter here.;)

LeDivorcee
20-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Sometimes I wonder why a lot of people put so much emphasis on their points and power? Can it be exchange for goodies here on SBF? Or Boss has something good for us with high points that I am not aware of?

To bro Man13utd13, just ignore such idiots... Just write your piece, get it off your chest and move on. No need to vent your spleen on boys who never grow up here on SBF...

I also used to get zap on my views and stories, but I am all over it liao... Nothing to it in losing your points or gaining it...

donjean
20-06-2007, 01:13 PM
i would like to volunteer here....any idiot that use to/like/love to zap ppl... please do zap me....

threadstarter, please do continue your life experience.....
u have my support here...

sbm4900
20-06-2007, 01:29 PM
well said. i total agreed.

maybe you can better point out in the middle age when married and after the 7 years itch.haha

The joy of growing up :D

When young
Fresh cunts, strong dick, got time BUT No money

Just started working
Still reasonably fresh cunts, stronger dick (can tahan longer liao mah), got money but No time

Middle age
Ok dick, got money, abit of time BUT High chance of non WL cunts belonging to cao seng category.

Old age
Got money, losta of time, lotsa of cunts (unfortunately more than half are WLs) BUT softy dick

Facts of life

sbm4900
20-06-2007, 01:45 PM
bro man13utd13, please continue and totally ignore that stupid chap. he is destroying your effort but most of us if not all excpet that chap, applaud you. we wait for more goodies to come.

don;t because of one rose give up the whole nursery.

you have started the story as well at 18 years old.... we love to hear the stories till your old age. truely

ronn80
20-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Can it be exchange for goodies here on SBF? Or Boss has something good for us with high points that I am not aware of?
I also used to get zap on my views and stories, but I am all over it liao... Nothing to it in losing your points or gaining it...

Very true bro. But it would make my day if someone showed appreciation by up the rep points. But back to the topic. Would love to see bro man13utd13 finish up the story. Kind of curious to know wat happened.

ultra88man
20-06-2007, 04:59 PM
in view of wat had happened,i shall stop writing all my encounters........

please do continue, you have written well and I believe very much appreciated. I up you !

for me, i don't care about points, having been SBF for so long liao, still less than 50 points ...

really hope you carry on, you have my support !

LeDivorcee
20-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Very true bro. But it would make my day if someone showed appreciation by up the rep points. But back to the topic. Would love to see bro man13utd13 finish up the story. Kind of curious to know wat happened.

see what happened?? Hehehe... Some bloody idiot just zapped me two points for supporting this thread and TS... as usual... no nicks were left behind... when will some bros here grow up and grow a pair of balls? :D

lightning
20-06-2007, 07:43 PM
TO that person who zapped me and dont dare to put who you are...

here is your message "Stop yr crap la!!Polish up yr story contributions!!Dialogue style is boring & mundane!!Zap u!!"

Thank you for your comment,here is my message to you,even if you have the ability to zap pple,that dont give you NO RIGHT TO TELL ME WAT TO DO OR WAT NOT TO DO,you dont like it you can dont read it,no body is forcing you to,anyways JUST FOR YOUR INFO SAKE,i am not into writing my own REAL LIFE STORY for that points or wat so ever....
.....if you had bothered to leave your nick i wont be so pissed....
nbccb.....i had to go trhough all the pains of digging up my past and staying up late in the middle of the night to finish wat i remember and wanna share you guys and yet not only you dont appreciate it but than you make such comments?

Dun be hampered by such assholes in the forum. Con't ur good story...me ur good fan like the rest of the bros who appreciate ur story, u noe:D

Storm_Sucker
20-06-2007, 08:30 PM
wow....after reading it damn hard-on....nice story..keep it up!!!:D

rh8611
21-06-2007, 01:50 AM
bro man13utd13, dun worry on how that fellow said la..
I personally like your story and despite the fact that I m reading both ur stories, I somehow pity u, and ur past with Julie.. May she rest in peace..

Too bad I have nothing to much praise u.. i can only reward u with 2 rep point, but have to wait til I regain tomorrow, after giving to one of the bro here for his sexisify story with the PRC amy..hehe..

Do continue.. I look forward to you instalment.. I will upz u tomorrow. Reemind me if i did not :D :D

rh8611

man13utd13
21-06-2007, 04:20 AM
Dear all bro and sis,

thanks for all the encouragin PMs that you guys sent me,i really appreciate it a lot,please bear with me for a while because i am tied down with work(need to rush out a project by the dealine) that i dont have much time to spare to write out now,but i promise you that i will be back asap,give me 1 or 2 days to finish my work and i will find time to write them out,once again thank you for your kind support

just to let you know besides
Julie,
jenny,
sandy,
3 more stories coming
cindy the 7-11 girl,can be found in julie's,
sharon my sec school relieve teacher,
xd a divorced mother of 2...

sorry to all those who are waiting for me to put up the stories of my naval affairs cos the parties concerned are still currently in the RSN,so i dont think i wanna jeopardise their careers(afterall the RSN is not so big afterall,with all the cross platform transfers and such,almost everybody know everybody)

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 04:48 PM
We went for a soak in the tub after 15min cos she said she needs time to recover after cumming.

There in the tub,she gave me my very first sex education talk,telling me where are the points that excite her and such….

In fact Julie taught me a lot of my love making skills which I am putting them to good use up till this day….i really miss her a lot

After showers it was about 1am and I was getting ready to go to bed cos I had a very stressful day,only on that day itself I realized that being stressful mentally will take out more energy than physical worn out….

‘baby,there is a pair of jeans and t-shirt in the wardrobe on the left hand side,put them on and lets go”

“huh?miss 1 am already leh,where you wanna go?”

“shut up,get dressed and follow me”

“can we go tomolo?very tired leh”

“no” as Julie replied with a firm stare

“wat the fuck?1am still wanna go out?”I muttered to myself

15min later we were at east coast park last carpark,the heavy vehicle car park

“don’t tell me you wanna fuck here hor”

“why u say this?”

“cos me and my friends everytime cycle here see free show one mah,of cos know this car park is for fucking one lah”

“no,I am very very frustrated,need to blow the sea wind to get it off my chest”

“of cos lah,your breast so big,sure heavy one mah”

“how u know heavy?”

“if not than why yesterday and today I see you wear bra must bend your body forward to wear?”

“silly boy,that’s to make sure the breasts sit comfortably in the cup of the bra,also to create the ultimate long-gao effect lah”

“oh I see…how I know wor,I never see pple wear bra b4”

man13utd13
25-06-2007, 05:03 PM
--------
不知道为了什么
忧愁它围绕著我
我每天都在祈祷
快赶走爱的寂寞
----
那天起你对我说
永远的爱著我
千言和万语
随浮云掠过
------

As we sat on the breakwater she sang this song,I was totally mesmerized by her singing because I never knew she had such nice voice…

The wind was not strong but than it was chilly….she laid down with her head on my lap and gazed at the stars

“baby,can u promise me one thing?”

“yes dear?”

“can you promise me not to ever leave me?”

“till death do us part under the light of the stars and the moon I promise you my dear”was the phrase that I can think of and answered her…..

There was a long silence after I said this and I looked down at her,she was basically staring at me….

“wat are you staring at me for?”

“I realized that you never hesitated when you told me that”

“yah why?”

“it could only mean that you are just playing along with me or u really mean it”

“well,you will see if I meant it or just playing along with me”

“so what do you love about me?”

“I don’t love you yet because I bearly know you to be frank,but I like you and every min that passes the feeling goes stronger and stronger,and one day this liking will turn to love”

“yah I understand that too,after all we bearly know each other for less than 72 hours and we are already in this type of relationship,but why are you telling me all these?you could have jolly well lied to me and say you love me”

“loving you as a friend,yes…but loving you as a lover,not yet,and you are asking me about loving you as a lover so why sud I be lying to you?”

‘well at least u are truthful to me….”

“cos there is nothing to lie to you all about”

“baby, I am feeling very cold”

“how about leaving here?”

“no, I wanna see the sun rise”

“huh?sun rise?another few more hours to go leh”

“I don’t care….”

“hmmm…how about we go for some food than we come back to see the sun rise?dont wanna stay here in the cold wind also”

“okies…where u wanna eat?”

“NUS nasi lemak”

“simi?”

“NUS nasi lemak,u did not hear me properly?”

“that’s like 20min drive away…”

“like dat hah?how about jln kayu prata?”

“that’s even further!”

“yah drive far far lah…if not how are we going to while the time away?”

“yah hor quite true”

“so have u decided where u wanna go?”Julie asked when we reached her car

Devil73
28-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Great works!!! Keep it up!!!! Awaiting for the next one:)

birdie8819
28-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Welcome back bro man13utd13 for your story that we've been waiting . Thanks !!!! :)

man13utd13
29-06-2007, 03:24 AM
“here!”

“here?”

“yah here….”

“I don’t get u?east coast park hawker center very nearby only leh”

“no,I am not going to east coast park hawker”

“than where?”

“here in the car…I wanna eat you”she whispered into my ears

“mai lah…..everytime me and my friends come here catch monkey,now u wanna be monkey let pple catch?”

“that’s the whole point right?excitment!”her eyes glittered at the word excitement

“wah lau eyh…u really one crazy bitch!”

“how dare you call me crazy bitch!”as she pulled me into the back seat of the car

“you call me crazy bitch,let me show u wat a crazy bitch is”as she sat on my lap,throwing her head back resting it on the back of the front seat

“kiss me and bite my neck”

“u sure?”

“shut up and do wat I tell u to do as she unzipped the sweater that she was wearing,revealing nothing but her 2 perfect mounds staring straight at me….

“wat the fuck?u wear just like dat come out?”

“why not?”

“u not afraid of run light ah?”
“run run lor,afterall the pple can only see cannot touch…wont it give you more face?”

“hmmm…quite true…”I mumbled as I buried my face between her tits leaving small little bites at the side of each of her breasts”

“put your finger in me….”I did as I was told to realize that she was also naked underneathe her berms…..

Soon the whole car was heavily fogged and we were humping the hell out of each other….this feeling of afraid of getting caught is doing it in a semi open space is really really exciting and I don’t know wat happened to me,the feeling was intensed but I just had no urge to cum….

man13utd13
01-07-2007, 03:26 AM
sorry all bros,past few days no time to do posting as today or rather yesterday was julie's d.a,jenny is in town so i gotta spend time with her and do all the prayers stuff with her for julie.
but too bad andy jr wasnt here this time,went to summer camp....

Spud_Boy
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
sorry all bros,past few days no time to do posting as today or rather yesterday was julie's d.a,jenny is in town so i gotta spend time with her and do all the prayers stuff with her for julie.
but too bad andy jr wasnt here this time,went to summer camp....

no prob, bro.. spend more time with Jenny... hope ur son's doing well too.. :)

man13utd13
02-07-2007, 09:26 PM
“baby,how come you are not cumming yet?”

“I don’t know leh,maybe too exciting for me already that’s why no urge to cum”

“lucky its no urge to cum and not no urge to stand”

“how can I not stand with u sitting on top of me?”

“don’t be cheeky can?”

“wow I din know sex can be such a workout,look at you…whole body is sweating like mad”

“hey hey hey young man,missus here been fucking u whole night long whereas u been sitting there enjoying yourself ok?”

“don’t like dat lah ok?”as I pulled her to me.breast to chest and kissed her on her ear

“hey dats ticklish”as she pulled herself away

“I tot you say u like it on your ears?”

“yah I like u to kiss and lick my ear but not with all the air blowing into it”

“yes madam!”as I made a salute to her

“ohhhhhh!”

“huh?wat happened?”

“nothing,when u do the salute thing your body upright push it deeper inside”

“is it so?”I replied cheekily

“yes my dear”as she buried her head into my chest shyly”

“ok so let me serve you back now…ermmm…but than you are on top and I am below how to do it?”

“no problem “she sort of like stood up and lay her arms and head on the rear backboard of the passenger seat and lift her ass up high…

“there you go my baby”she turned around and looked at me sluttily and said

“take me hard and fast”

That I learnt was doggie hahahaha

“ouch!watch where you are going!”

“huh?”

“MISTER,there are 2 holes facing you now,get into the lower one,not the one on top!i am still a virgin there”

“oops you mean I was poking at the wrong hole?”

“yah lah,shut up and fuck!”she rreached out from under her pussy pulled my dick and ram it into her pussy

Soon I was picking up momentum and I swore the car was shaking violently cos I could see her soft toys on that back board starting to move(why do girls always like to have soft toys put in their cars?)

Moans turned to screams and screams turned to muffles(cos she was burying her mouth onto her arm)

“arrgggh!!!!!”I shouted as I shot my load into her

“dun take out yet…let me feel your thing throbbing”I was glad not to do it cos each time my l’le bro throb,her pussy will grip me tighter……

“titititititititititi”gosh its 6am already as my g-shock alarm went off(that’s my usual routine wake up timing)

‘shit better clean up fast before I miss my sunrise”

And I was so amazed at her speed,just insert one bloody tampon(wich i realise its her fastest way of cleaning up since she not wearing any undies),pull up her berms,put on her sweater zip it up and she was ready to jump out of the car,without even bothering about her hair as its in quite a mess

“hey hey hey wait for me will ya?”

“faster abit can or not?”

“canot lah…later I zip too fast kena jam in between the zipper how?must go hospital one leh also your hair messy leh

“messy is it?you see the cap I have at the back?”

“hey that’s my cap not yours”

“let me use will die is it?”

“cannot this one is AIR JORDAN cap,no more in stock,also I very pantang one”

***I am very pantang when it comes to shoes and caps,I don’t let anybody wear my shoes or cap***

“nabeh!you wanna let me use or not?”

“no way!”

“sure?”

“yes positive plus chop”

“woaahhhhhhh!!!!!”she started crying

“wat the fuck?”I was lost at her actions

“a fucking cap means more to you than me…WOOAAHHHHH!”she cried even louder

“ok ok ,I scared of you,u can have it”

Immediately the crying stopped

‘ccb you tap is it?say cry cry,say stop stop”

“cry?who was crying?”as she put the cap on and slotted her length of the hair tru the space where we adjust the tightness of the cap

“here,now I chio chio liao”

“shit,I kena con by you again”

“hahahaha…don’t u know that woman’s best weapon are her tears?espcially at a secluded car park?”

“bitch”

“wussy”

“slut”

“piaaakkkkk”I kena slap on my face again

“ANDY,LOOK AT MY EYES AND LISTEN TO ME!NEVER EVER WILL YOU CALL ME A SLUT AGAIN AND GET IT STRAIGHT INTO THAT BIRD BRAINS OF YOURS!”she stared at me and said sternly

She turned around and started walking to the direction of the beach

“honey”I was chasing her and calling her out

“WAT?”she turned around and stared at me again

“I’m….”before I could say the word sorry she interrupted me again

Swift_jay
07-07-2007, 11:27 AM
bro, nice story u got here... wish u would return to write more story... feel it is more of a love story den sex.. reali so romantic.. haha... keep writing and i will support u..

man13utd13
07-07-2007, 02:58 PM
bro, nice story u got here... wish u would return to write more story... feel it is more of a love story den sex.. reali so romantic.. haha... keep writing and i will support u..

relatioship is not solely about sex only aint it?

peng
08-08-2007, 01:03 PM
bro , y nv continue the story liao. such a nice story

man13utd13
08-02-2008, 07:29 PM
bro , y nv continue the story liao. such a nice story

sorry was attached overseas for the later half of the year last year,just came back recently....

will try to see if can squeeze in time to carry on.....

thanks for all the support to all the bros/sis who gave mi

Bigbluebird
09-02-2008, 06:58 AM
This is a repost, I remember reading an almost exact story some time ago last year :rolleyes:

Unless you are the same original author and reposting for points whoring again :rolleyes:

That aside, this is a good story, if some fellow brothers are willing to dig out the full version posted some time back ;)

Bigbluebird
09-02-2008, 07:11 AM
My apologies, you are the author and finishing up the story. I enjoyed it very much and is very touching (as well as touchy) :D

For the brothers who are interested - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/71611-my-journey-jenny-3.html

Anyway up you :D

verisio
09-02-2008, 12:02 PM
bro.. pls continue the story man... damn nice leh!!!

man13utd13
09-02-2008, 12:24 PM
This is a repost, I remember reading an almost exact story some time ago last year :rolleyes:

Unless you are the same original author and reposting for points whoring again :rolleyes:

That aside, this is a good story, if some fellow brothers are willing to dig out the full version posted some time back ;)

look at the 1st post before u start accusing me....hehehehe

i tot i could only find julie n sharon,seems like u found jenny's part as well,gimme some time to start writing agian...only manage to start on sharon now

man13utd13
21-02-2008, 07:44 PM
“I am liberal in bed because I love u and not because I am a slut!dont ever say that word to me ever again!”

“chill it will ya?”I was kinda getting pissed at her erratic behaviour

“why are u so uptight about the whole issue?”

she looked at me and burst into tears…..

“I….was….. raped…. in Indonesia before…..”she said in between sobs

the moment I heard this my mind was in a blank

“hey why are u staring into the blank space?” god knows how long I stayed in that stoned position

“huh?”before I can say anything she tugged on my hand and walked towards the beach where the break wate is

upon reaching there,she brushed the sand away and sat down there pulling mi aside her

“baby….”I was saying …

“stop saying anything,open up your legs and let mi sit between u so that u can hug mi”

“ok…”I opened my legs propped it up and she just sat into the “hole” that was created”

“don’t say anything,I don’t want to hear sorry or wat so ever,its past …I told you because although its in the past but it hurts me”

“I understand as I planted a kiss on the top of her head”

she pulled my hands tighter as if I am a shawl covering her and place both of my palms on her breasts

“I simply like the way u cup my breasts”

“yah I was so afraid of losing it and cupping it bring warmth to my hands”

she turned up and we had a long kiss

by the time we parted we see red light slowly spreading over the horizon

and in a while the sun was like popping out form the horizon

“the sun rise..i finally see the sunrise with someone I love”she said gleefully jumping around.

“stupid girl” was all I can say,though I saw shadows of tears in her eyes

‘boy boy come sit down,while aunty here tell u something”

“orhhh….. “

“I believed my sister told u about jimmy my ex right?”

“yah…”

“jimmy was not the cause of my mental breakdown back than”

“……..”

“it was after the rape that I got to know him,I to the was the man for mi,until one night he tried to get mi drunk and asked a few of his friends to up me”

upon hearing that I was so pissed until I could not stop puffing my ciggies

“and when I refused he said I was a slut that’s why I got raped and since I got raped before no harm in him sharing mi with his friends,that when I broke down n my parents send mi n jenny to Singapore. Anyways u can leave if u want after hearing this,cos I dun want u to leave with the scar of your girl being a rape victim b4”

I kept quiet n continue smoking

“send mi home ,I go pack some things,make sure u have a place at your home for mi to do my home work”

I guess at that point of time,that was the best answer I can give her n that was the start of mi literally staying at her place for more than 3 days a week n when I m at home she would be sleeping on my bed n mi sleeping on the floor but than at the end of every morning I would be sleeping besides her on he bed or she sleeping besides mi on the floor (no choice back then I only got single bed)

She was the daughter in law every family likes with her doing the household chores although at the end of the day my mum would not let her do anything

Than 1 day my mum hauled the both of us into the living room

“I want to talk to the both of you….u are still young u got your studies to take care of,and dun everytime stay up too late,dun harm your body”and she walked off

“huh?wat she talking?”I turned around and asked Julie

“hahahahaha…..she asked mi if u went to bed with mi and I told her everything”

“u mean?”

“yah I told her I made u into a man”

“wat the fuck?why u tell my mum for?”

“she say she rather trust u with mi than to let u go out with other girls”

“knnz…simi lan jiao?”

“she also ask mi to ask u to cut down on ciggies”

“wah lau …my mum hor, ask u to control mi hor”

“yah not only that your allowance all in my hands now”

“hah?mummy!!!!!!!!she my girl friend only leh not my wife why must my allowance be kept by her as well?”I shouted into the kitchen

“wife or no wife I don’t care,at least she can control you” was the matter of fact point shot killer bowl from my mummy

“and next time dun make so much noise in the middle of the night,and by saying this its not that I am approving of you having sex, its just that too much sex will weaken a man”

“mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!why are you saying all these?”

“blame your self for getting a girl friend who tells mi everything”

I turned around and stared at Julie who gave mi a “she is your mum,she ask I say,if not wat can I do?” kind of look

At that point of time I don’t know if I should be angry or shy,I just turned and walked into my room with Julie following mi

LunarSky
22-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Interesting story.. Is there more ?

xsgrantz
22-02-2008, 04:42 PM
wah bro..ur story reallie reminded me of my Poly days man...hahaha.. tried to up u but say cannot up so many within 24 hrs...later tonite i upz u hor.. ;)

man13utd13
22-02-2008, 06:10 PM
Interesting story.. Is there more ?

got....but must wait...need to work as well,cannot be sitting in front of the pc typing my story whole day right?
later kena sack....sbf here not paying my salary leh :p

man13utd13
22-02-2008, 07:44 PM
“ baby dun get angry ok?” Julie came up from behind mi and pressed her soft boobies against my back(she not wearing bra) while hugging mi

I just turned around and kissed her

“oh yah time to prep for your bball match”

“can I don’t go?”

“why not?”

“just don’t feel like it afterall without mi the team will win also”

“I tot u told rajan u will beat the team by 30points or more?”

“without mi the team can also make it one wat?”

“jenny will be there to support you as well”

“wat the hell?how come jenny will be there?”

“she says she wanna see u play?”she replied with a wink

“wat was that wink for?”

“nothing she told mi everytime I tell her I see u sweat from the ball games,u are so sexy and manly so she say she wanna see also lor”

“wat the fuck is sexy about a man sweating and panting from a game?”

“just go prepare can?”

15min later we were at the car park ….

“hi fly boy,are u ready for your game?”as jenny drove up

“kk….” As I walked to the back wanting to open the back door

“baby,u sit in the front,I will take the back seat” as Julie pushed mi to the front

not suspecting anyting I opend the front door and sat in

“the moment I sat in,jenny came over gve mi a kiss on my cheek and whispered “this is just a good luck kiss from mi,show mi how ma u are on the court,win something and u will have a memorable weekend ahead of you”

I turned around looked at Julie and she she smiled at mi

“baby,my sister nvr goes back on her words,just give you best” she leaned forward put both her hands around my neck and frenched kissed mi

at this moment I felt someone touching my dick and I just pulled away from the kiss cos julie had both her hands on my neck so whose hand was that?
and saw jenny’s hand on my crotch

“wat the fuck?both of you are crazy is it?”

“yah crazy for you” both of them answered spontaneously

“ u better don’t lose this match tonight if not u will lose mi “ Julie sent a stern warning across the board to me

man13utd13
24-02-2008, 07:41 PM
after reaching the stadium I was immediately sent to the players area cos we were stuck in the traffic jam.

the match was intense in the 1st 5 min of the half as a lot of fouls and near fights due to each side wanting to pull away

time out was called and Julie passed mi my towel and said “look at jenny now”

I turned up and saw jenny who was sitting there

“nothing wat,she looked so normal”

“see carefully into your towel”

“wat the fuck is there a pair of panties wrapped inside my towel,u know I fucking pant tang a botu such things one right?”

she like completely ignored my angered cos it’s the public and I cant really flare up

“to hell with your ptan tang,it was wrapped in the other side and my sis is not having her period! win this match and this pair of panties is yours” Julie whispered into my ears and kisse mi

“this kiss is from jenny,so does the panties”

“guys,sub mi out now,I need to go toilet for a smoke,break whenever u can,dun go for 3 pointers,fake the shots and drive into the basket,play our usual run and gun, wear those fuckers out”

after saying this , I pulled Julie to outside the stadium and questioned her

“hey I am your boyfriend not a commodity u knw,why is jenny hitting on mi and you not angry about it?”

“baby dear,I rather I share you with her than for her to meet other guys and fuck her,finish up your fucking cigarette and get back to the game” she turend round and walked away

I stood there stunned for a moment and finished my ciggy

“good we are finally pulling away” as I told myself when I saw the score board we were up by 15 and 5 min left in the half

“referee sub” I told the ref

“guys,this is wat we are waiting for ,get wat I mean? 30 can?”I asked those on the bench

“50 minimum” my guard replied

“ok 50 it shall be” I replied

5 players were subbed and the tempo was not broken at all,within 1 min of play we were already up by 25 cos we clamped down on their passes ,intercepted their passing utilizing the famous “Jordan rules” adopted by the Detroit pistons back then to shut down Jordan ,we shut down their point guard with 2 players and the other 3 would intercept the ball and thus forming a triangular point of attack with the person doing the steal as the main point of triangle and running the fast break

“pppeeeeeeeee….pppeeeeee…ppeeeeeeeee” game ended

“final score class 2h 98,class 2c 40,the unianimouse mvp is number 13 from class 2h ,he has got 15points,8 rebounds,15 steals”the announcer announced

“nabeh…only 8 rebounds meh?i tot its 11?”I muttered to myself

“yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!58 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 more than the 50 !” the guys said

“hahahahaha.. I told u guys already,if not for the injury to the 3 of seng,julian and wee keong,we would have been in the championship match today”I told the boys

“ok boys I need to go now”

“hey mvp u not waiting for medal presentation ah?”

“present kee lan lah….must stay on and watch the losers play the championship match might as well go home sleep better”

“ok see you”

peng
16-12-2008, 12:29 AM
bro ur story is really good. hope you can continue. even though the end of ur relationship was unexpected.

2nutsN1stic
17-12-2008, 05:23 PM
bro, pls con't ur story. u r posting a few stories at the same. without the story link between not shiok la. :)

fantastic_acey
26-06-2009, 03:28 PM
bro, hope u can carry on wif ur story on julie..

hubber27
29-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Dear TS, wanna up u also cannot. Keep up your story dude! Great story!

fortitude
29-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Delightful. Please continue.

man13utd13
16-10-2009, 10:44 AM
after reaching the stadium I was immediately sent to the players area cos we were stuck in the traffic jam.

the match was intense in the 1st 5 min of the half as a lot of fouls and near fights due to each side wanting to pull away

time out was called and Julie passed mi my towel and said “look at jenny now”

I turned up and saw jenny who was sitting there

“nothing wat,she looked so normal”

“see carefully into your towel”

“wat the fuck is there a pair of panties wrapped inside my towel,u know I fucking pant tang a botu such things one right?”

she like completely ignored my angered cos it’s the public and I cant really flare up

“to hell with your ptan tang,it was wrapped in the other side and my sis is not having her period! win this match and this pair of panties is yours” Julie whispered into my ears and kisse mi

“this kiss is from jenny,so does the panties”

“guys,sub mi out now,I need to go toilet for a smoke,break whenever u can,dun go for 3 pointers,fake the shots and drive into the basket,play our usual run and gun, wear those fuckers out”

after saying this , I pulled Julie to outside the stadium and questioned her

“hey I am your boyfriend not a commodity u knw,why is jenny hitting on mi and you not angry about it?”

“baby dear,I rather I share you with her than for her to meet other guys and fuck her,finish up your fucking cigarette and get back to the game” she turend round and walked away

I stood there stunned for a moment and finished my ciggy

“good we are finally pulling away” as I told myself when I saw the score board we were up by 15 and 5 min left in the half

“referee sub” I told the ref

“guys,this is wat we are waiting for ,get wat I mean? 30 can?”I asked those on the bench

“50 minimum” my guard replied

“ok 50 it shall be” I replied

5 players were subbed and the tempo was not broken at all,within 1 min of play we were already up by 25 cos we clamped down on their passes ,intercepted their passing utilizing the famous “Jordan rules” adopted by the Detroit pistons back then to shut down Jordan ,we shut down their point guard with 2 players and the other 3 would intercept the ball and thus forming a triangular point of attack with the person doing the steal as the main point of triangle and running the fast break

“pppeeeeeeeee….pppeeeeee…ppeeeeeeeee” game ended

“final score class 2h 98,class 2c 40,the unianimouse mvp is number 13 from class 2h ,he has got 15points,8 rebounds,15 steals”the announcer announced

“nabeh…only 8 rebounds meh?i tot its 11?”I muttered to myself

“yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!58 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 more than the 50 !” the guys said

“hahahahaha.. I told u guys already,if not for the injury to the 3 of seng,julian and wee keong,we would have been in the championship match today”I told the boys

“ok boys I need to go now”

“hey mvp u not waiting for medal presentation ah?”

“present kee lan lah….must stay on and watch the losers play the championship match might as well go home sleep better”

“ok see you”

~~~back after a break~~~

Walking out of the stadium I immediately took out my kent and lit up with my zippo after I slotted for a can of 100plus

Sitting down by the curb I was like totally worn out and dragging my smokes,all of a sudden I felt so tired….

Probably cos of the intensity of the game earlier on

PIAK!!!!
I got a whack on my head and I turned around and saw my baby Julie hitting mi with a towel and jenny squatting besides me hugging mi planting a BIG kiss on my cheek

I pushed jenny away

“aiyah dirty lah so bloody sweaty and smelly”

“like that than got manly smell ma” jenny still hugging mi crooning into my ears

Immediately down south went hard and jenny giggled when she saw the instant reaction

In the mean time Julie also squatted down and hugged mi from behind

Can u imagine the sight?

2 sisters hugging u…

Well I was like stoned for a moment when Julie said

”baby,aint u going home to shower?we going out to celebrate”

“go where celebrate?where the team wanna go?”

“team?well if you consider mi Julie and 3 as a team than it’s a team” jenny whispered into my ears

man13utd13
16-10-2009, 11:06 AM
so both of them stood up and with jenny on my right,julie on my left we headed home for a cleanup

i was dressed in a white shirt and blue jeans tucked out with a pair of loafers and jenny changed into a white shirt with red bra and jeans whereas julie changed into a white shirt with black bra and denim skirt
and while putting on her skirt she winked at me,flashing herself with no panty underneathe

headed to parkway parade for dinner and thats when everything started heated up....

yang punk
16-10-2009, 12:19 PM
I am heated up too....don't keep us waiting like forever again hor!;)

salacity
16-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Me too feeling the heat liao. So bring it on, bro.

Zakanara0312
19-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Bro man13utd13,

Can't wait for you to complete this story about Julie & Jenny.

Pls come back with your update asap., ok?;)

madness88
19-10-2009, 01:13 AM
wah bro your story damn nice i read till turn on pls continue

seekbang69
21-10-2009, 05:14 AM
Please continue with the story!

eeemen
24-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Waiting for the continuation, ;) ;) Thanks for sharing bro