PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Classified

Bobster
14-06-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi all,

Saw this ad in the yahoo classified and decided to give a try. Was abit doubtful as the ad stated 1.5 hrs/$50, afraid it was a setup or hoax.

Anyway call to inquire and a prc lady pick up. Check with her availability for today slot and she is free. So without any hesitation, just book her.....

She asked me to call her when I am almost near the designated hotel such that she can be on her way. Once reached, book and check in. Once inside the roon, I sms her the room no. Didnt waited long, about 10 min later, the bell rang. Looked thru the peep hole, standing in front was a petite young gal. Open the door and invite her in.

She is young definitely, with shoulder length hair. She wore a t-shirt and a short demin shorts. She asked me to remove my clothings and lay on the bed. With my brief on, I laid on the bed and she started her service. During the entire session, we have a good talk, asked her the reason of providing this service. From her understanding, she has to provide this service th take care of the studies in Singapore. She is currently taking English course and need to pay $500 plus per month for this course. Other the course fees, she has to pay room rental and other miscellaneous. Without other choice, she has to offer this service. Her massage is still acceptable, she does know where to press, but her strength is not those of hard type. Bros who prefer hard type massage definitely will not go for it. About working on the back which took 45 min, she asked me to turn over and starting working on my legs, thighs, hands, stomache and chest. With about 20 min remaining, she asked if I want a hj service. I asked about the pricing and to my surprise, she does not have a fix rate. She said it is up to me if I like her service.

She started to rub my dick. She didnt even offer me to autoroam her. I abit thickthin and asked if I can roam her. She said ok, but I wanted more, roam at the same time, view her boobs. Initially she is reluctant but I managed to convince her. As she is working on my dick, she asked me to remove her top, leaving only her green bra. I took off her bra too... Not busty, quite proportional, her aerola is just the size of a 10cents coin, cute and her nipple abit inverted. Fondle her a while before cumming. She does not provide full service and will not remove her bottom according to her.

Can give her a try, her service is not too bad.

Statistics,

Age 23
Name Yoyo
Boobs 32b
Weight 50kg
Height 160cm
Damage $50/1.5h, $30/2 hr room charge HJ$50

If any bro want her contact, can pm me. Thanks.

looking4
17-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Hi all,

Saw this ad in the yahoo classified and decided to give a try. Was abit doubtful as the ad stated 1.5 hrs/$50, afraid it was a setup or hoax.

Anyway call to inquire and a prc lady pick up. Check with her availability for today slot and she is free. So without any hesitation, just book her.....

She asked me to call her when I am almost near the designated hotel such that she can be on her way. Once reached, book and check in. Once inside the roon, I sms her the room no. Didnt waited long, about 10 min later, the bell rang. Looked thru the peep hole, standing in front was a petite young gal. Open the door and invite her in.

She is young definitely, with shoulder length hair. She wore a t-shirt and a short demin shorts. She asked me to remove my clothings and lay on the bed. With my brief on, I laid on the bed and she started her service. During the entire session, we have a good talk, asked her the reason of providing this service. From her understanding, she has to provide this service th take care of the studies in Singapore. She is currently taking English course and need to pay $500 plus per month for this course. Other the course fees, she has to pay room rental and other miscellaneous. Without other choice, she has to offer this service. Her massage is still acceptable, she does know where to press, but her strength is not those of hard type. Bros who prefer hard type massage definitely will not go for it. About working on the back which took 45 min, she asked me to turn over and starting working on my legs, thighs, hands, stomache and chest. With about 20 min remaining, she asked if I want a hj service. I asked about the pricing and to my surprise, she does not have a fix rate. She said it is up to me if I like her service.

She started to rub my dick. She didnt even offer me to autoroam her. I abit thickthin and asked if I can roam her. She said ok, but I wanted more, roam at the same time, view her boobs. Initially she is reluctant but I managed to convince her. As she is working on my dick, she asked me to remove her top, leaving only her green bra. I took off her bra too... Not busty, quite proportional, her aerola is just the size of a 10cents coin, cute and her nipple abit inverted. Fondle her a while before cumming. She does not provide full service and will not remove her bottom according to her.

Statistics,

Age 23
Name Yoyo
Boobs 32b
Weight 50kg
Height 160cm

Can PM me her contact bro . Thanks

kukumalu
17-06-2007, 11:11 AM
Me too..thanks....:D

chinacity
17-06-2007, 11:44 AM
can pm me her contact??

thks

superboy1
17-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Bro.. thanks for the info!!! Do PM me the no too... :p

Linkus
17-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Hi all,

Statistics,

Age 23
Name Yoyo
Boobs 32b
Weight 50kg
Height 160cm

Hi bro,

Thanks for your detailed start thread.
Managed to get her contact and hope to try out soon.

Cheers!

ColeJerry
17-06-2007, 05:51 PM
bro, pls PM me contact.

tks n cheers

kingkong777
18-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Bro bobster, she got provide other service or not? such Fj or Bbbj...

hcyeo4
18-06-2007, 05:42 PM
To all bros. I just want to let all be aware and careful with this girl after what I had experienced it today.
An appointment with her was made 2 days ago and confirmed on today at 10am. But when I reached the hotel and called/sms her half hour earlier from the appointment time, she refuse to response or pick up my call. So I keep calling/sms until finally she reply my sms and do you know what her response. "Today my schedule all fully booked next time". I have an appointment with her and instead of telling me why she cannot make it she give this kind of reply. After a few more smses as she dare not answer my call then she know that I am angry and mean business and just admit her fault. Can sense that she is not sincere type just want to quickly get this over her. If she can do this to me, I believe she can also do it to other. Therefore be aware and careful.

Bobster
18-06-2007, 05:47 PM
According to her, she does not provide others, just HJ only. Once she has enough for her course fees, she will stop..

Bro bobster, she got provide other service or not? such Fj or Bbbj...

bowlingking
18-06-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi all,

Statistics,

Age 23
Name Yoyo
Boobs 32b
Weight 50kg
Height 160cm

bro, can pm me her contact? thanks

best123
18-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Actually threadstarter already said contacts from yahoo...just go over and see...

Linkus
18-06-2007, 09:26 PM
That is exactly where I got the contact number.

In fact, the details of services, location and contact number are published at Yahoo Classifieds.

jerry83
01-07-2007, 01:02 PM
hi bro,
can pm me her contact??

kelvindartz
02-07-2007, 08:50 AM
crap leh.... title already stated the source of contacts and yet ppl are asking for contacts. Also, with this type of attitude from her, ppl still wan to try her? *puzzled*

Ang2006
03-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Just to share. Recently tried my luck with Marie Loh from Yahoo Classifieds. Anything except anal @$50 per hour unlimited, 42 yo very plump.

No worth trying. Although hardworking and accomodating with bj, looks cannot make it. Also, looks like rashes on body - a turn off for me. So have a quick fj capped and exit. RTF - No.