PDA

View Full Version : First time cheong paranoia

lukchardhsl
05-01-2019, 03:02 PM
Hey Bros,

So yesterday, I had protected sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. I guess I was too horny and went with it.

After the session I start to become paranoid and scared. I went to the nearest clinic just now to check but they said only after 1 month I should go back to have myself checked.

I am now wrecked with guilt and fear. From reading post from other members that did it raw, I know that my case is not that severe and my risk of getting STD and HIV is low. But I'm still damn paranoid now.

Do you bros have any advice for me?

BigWorry
05-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Wait and test after window period. I understand how u feel

sammyboyfor
05-01-2019, 04:10 PM
There is no need to check so often.

If you engage in protected sex just check once every 6 months as a precaution.

Hey Bros,

So yesterday, I had protected sex with a prostitute for the first time in my life. I guess I was too horny and went with it.

After the session I start to become paranoid and scared. I went to the nearest clinic just now to check but they said only after 1 month I should go back to have myself checked.

I am now wrecked with guilt and fear. From reading post from other members that did it raw, I know that my case is not that severe and my risk of getting STD and HIV is low. But I'm still damn paranoid now.

Do you bros have any advice for me?

lukchardhsl
05-01-2019, 04:17 PM
Thank you for the prompt response. I truly appreciate it.

What are the chances of me contracting something?

Will the results be accurate after I get tested after a month and should I abstain from any sexual activities with anyone during this 1 month?

sammyboyfor
05-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Thank you for the prompt response. I truly appreciate it.

What are the chances of me contracting something?

Will the results be accurate after I get tested after a month and should I abstain from any sexual activities with anyone during this 1 month?

There is no such thing as zero risk in any aspect of life. However there is little point worrying about such things. Risk is everywhere even at home. You could slip and fall in the shower and crack your skull.

Just carry on enjoying sex be it commercial, one night stand or within a relationship and take the necessary precautions to keep the risk as low as possible.

As long as you are sexually active get tested once every 6 months as a precaution unless you experience symptoms that cause you concern in which case you should see a doctor for a professional diagnosis.

sammyboyfor
05-01-2019, 04:38 PM
Our forum resident number one cheongster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714114

Fucked thousands of girls over the years some of them raw and still alive and healthy. :p

BigWorry
05-01-2019, 05:45 PM
He's lucky.

BigWorry
05-01-2019, 05:50 PM
There is no such thing as zero risk in any aspect of life. However there is little point worrying about such things. Risk is everywhere even at home. You could slip and fall in the shower and crack your skull.

Just carry on enjoying sex be it commercial, one night stand or within a relationship and take the necessary precautions to keep the risk as low as possible.

As long as you are sexually active get tested once every 6 months as a precaution unless you experience symptoms that cause you concern in which case you should see a doctor for a professional diagnosis.

Yup if u still feel uncomfortable. Earliest after 3 weeks u can go take urine test for bacteria STDs. And 4thh gen hiv test 1 week later for conclusive results.

I feel you. Strucked by guilt and fear. Waiting for urine results. Did 4th gen test yesterday at 3rd week to be 60%Sure I'm negative. Have a family and kids. Decide to quit. Not worth it.

lukchardhsl
05-01-2019, 07:04 PM

During this 1 month period until the check-up, should I abstain from sex with my girlfriend to minimize the risk of infecting her with something?

lukchardhsl
05-01-2019, 07:05 PM
Our forum resident number one cheongster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714114

Fucked thousands of girls over the years some of them raw and still alive and healthy. :p

Wow! This dude is a real champ. I don't think I'm that fearless since my paranoia stems from spreading it to the people I love.

lukchardhsl
05-01-2019, 07:08 PM
Yup if u still feel uncomfortable. Earliest after 3 weeks u can go take urine test for bacteria STDs. And 4thh gen hiv test 1 week later for conclusive results.

I feel you. Strucked by guilt and fear. Waiting for urine results. Did 4th gen test yesterday at 3rd week to be 60%Sure I'm negative. Have a family and kids. Decide to quit. Not worth it.

Thank you so much for the advice bro. Yes, I will go do the test based on the timeline given by you. Yeah, I feel you man. It's really not worth it since it risks infecting our loved ones. During this period, did you have any sex with your wife?

BigWorry
05-01-2019, 10:30 PM
Thank you so much for the advice bro. Yes, I will go do the test based on the timeline given by you. Yeah, I feel you man. It's really not worth it since it risks infecting our loved ones. During this period, did you have any sex with your wife?

Will avoid until result out.. find excuse lo

lukchardhsl
05-01-2019, 11:00 PM
Will avoid until result out.. find excuse lo

Alright man! I really hope that you're all good bro.

BigWorry
05-01-2019, 11:02 PM
No choice. Can only hope. Just hope to close this chapter of my life and move on. Family is most important. This will have to remain a secret in life. If u really wana stop chionging and next time feel horny.. think of family.. think of this episode...

BigWorry
05-01-2019, 11:03 PM
During this 1 month period until the check-up, should I abstain from sex with my girlfriend to minimize the risk of infecting her with something?

Better to avoid since you are testing for result. Unless you are really sure u r cleared.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 12:02 AM
No choice. Can only hope. Just hope to close this chapter of my life and move on. Family is most important. This will have to remain a secret in life. If u really wana stop chionging and next time feel horny.. think of family.. think of this episode...

Yeah bro, it was a moment of weakness. I really didn't know what was going on during that time. I deeply regretted it and I have been wrecked by guilt ever since I did it. I just wish and pray that I'm free from any STD and HIV. I told myself that I will never ever indulge in this again. This one time has already scarred me so badly. This will also be a secret that only you bros know.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Better to avoid since you are testing for result. Unless you are really sure u r cleared.

Yeah, I have a very good feeling that I'm STD and HIV free but like what Sammy said - nothing is risk free in this world.

I don't want to take any chances and infect anyone. It's not fair to them. All I can do now is to wait for the time and pray that I'm 100% free and clear from STD and HIV.

I'm gonna abstain and give tonnes of excuses to my gf.

Sorry for sounding so paranoid, but this is really the only place I can express this feeling of mine.

Ghost24
06-01-2019, 12:52 AM
Yeah, I have a very good feeling that I'm STD and HIV free but like what Sammy said - nothing is risk free in this world.

Not encouraging you going in raw everytime, but chances of you getting an std is very slim, getting hiv is like 1/1250 chance...which means all 1250 times you had sex, it has to be raw for you to stand a chance of getting it. but then again a majority of hiv cases come from people who engage in Anal sex or druggies.
Syphilis is like 1/1841, again all times unprotected

Now I'm not encouraging you to go sticking your dick into every hole raw, but it's more or less to let you know your chances of contracting it is pretty low, you might get hpv, but that's kinda low risk and it'll go away in a year or two.

if you don't feel comfortable, get yourself checked and remember to use protection in the future. stay safe bro

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 01:34 AM

I don't want to take any chances and infect anyone. It's not fair to them. All I can do now is to wait for the time and pray that I'm 100% free and clear from STD and HIV.

Sorry for sounding so paranoid, but this is really the only place I can express this feeling of mine.

Can understand the fear. Sometime the paranoid kills faster than any possible illness. Not easy o go thru.. am going thru it now. Think I win be at east until result is out

Bulus
06-01-2019, 01:46 AM
pray that I'm 100% free and clear from STD and HIV

Truth be told you had protected sex, you have completely nothing to worry about all, you are completely and totally fine

sammyboyfor
06-01-2019, 06:10 AM

Having sex with anyone carries an element of risk and that includes your girlfriend.

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 08:49 AM
There's no 100% risk-free in this world. Even if Yu get tested for HIV at 3 months 99% conclusive. If you wana believe in that 1% chance that you will get it, you will notnbe able to get over any paranoia.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Not encouraging you going in raw everytime, but chances of you getting an std is very slim, getting hiv is like 1/1250 chance...which means all 1250 times you had sex, it has to be raw for you to stand a chance of getting it. but then again a majority of hiv cases come from people who engage in Anal sex or druggies.
Syphilis is like 1/1841, again all times unprotected

Now I'm not encouraging you to go sticking your dick into every hole raw, but it's more or less to let you know your chances of contracting it is pretty low, you might get hpv, but that's kinda low risk and it'll go away in a year or two.

if you don't feel comfortable, get yourself checked and remember to use protection in the future. stay safe bro

Yeah, I'm aware that the chances are pretty low mate, but I guess I need the confirmation for the peace of mind. Until the test and the result, I'll probably feel like shit. By the way, is there any way to detect HPV? The STD checks do not list this in them.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Can understand the fear. Sometime the paranoid kills faster than any possible illness. Not easy o go thru.. am going thru it now. Think I win be at east until result is out

Yeah man! I totally get how you feel. Let us know your results here once you get them? But I'm pretty sure you'll be cleared bro!

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Truth be told you had protected sex, you have completely nothing to worry about all, you are completely and totally fine

Thanks mate! I know that I'm just being very paranoid and I let my anxiety take over me. I just can't help but to think of the possibilities. Even if it is a 99% chance that I'm STD and HIV free, I will still think if the 1% and get extremely paranoid. Can't help being wrecked by guilt and regrets.

But really thanks for your encouragement and input bro. It really does make me feel better knowing that I have nothing to worry about.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Having sex with anyone carries an element of risk and that includes your girlfriend.

Noted, thanks bro Sammy! By the way, after 1 month and I do all the test. It's going to be accurate yes? Do I then need to do a follow up if my result came out negative of any STD and HIV?

Ghost24
06-01-2019, 10:14 AM
Yeah, I'm aware that the chances are pretty low mate, but I guess I need the confirmation
as far as I know? not really, they usually leave hpv out of the test as it's relatively harmless and it's one of the most common ones to get if you're sexually active, apparently the majority of it are harmless and some people don't even realize that they have it....genital warts can be a symptom of hpv, but it is treatable with cream.
but other than that...you could probably request it from the doctor at the clinic you're visiting and see if they have it.
But since you mentioned you used protection during the deed, chances of getting an std is much much lower compared to going in raw

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 11:26 AM
as far as I know? not really, they usually leave hpv out of the test as it's relatively harmless and it's one of the most common ones to get if you're sexually active, apparently the majority of it are harmless and some people don't even realize that they have it....genital warts can be a symptom of hpv, but it is treatable with cream.
but other than that...you could probably request it from the doctor at the clinic you're visiting and see if they have it.
But since you mentioned you used protection during the deed, chances of getting an std is much much lower compared to going in raw

Thanks bro! I feel a lot more relief knowing that.

Big Sexy
06-01-2019, 11:33 AM
no..there is no blood test for HPV unless u have visible symptoms (e.g warts or cancer)

is there any way to detect HPV? The STD checks do not list this in them.

Big Sexy
06-01-2019, 11:38 AM
i suggest u read this post to know the window period for the various stds.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15812261&postcount=19

after 1 month and I do all the test. It's going to be accurate yes?

sammyboyfor
06-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Yeah, I'm aware that the chances are pretty low mate, but I guess I need the confirmation for the peace of mind. Until the test and the result, I'll probably feel like shit. By the way, is there any way to detect HPV? The STD checks do not list this in them.

You should get your girl to test for HPV and if she is clear of the carcinogious strains now is the time to vaccinate with Gardasil.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/cancer/cervical-cancer/whats-hpv-test

HPV tests find some types of the virus that can cause cervical cancer. Because HPV is common and often goes away on its own, it’s not always necessary to test for it.

Need an HPV test? FIND A HEALTH CENTER
How does HPV testing work?
An HPV test looks for some high-risk types of the human papilloma virus, including types 16 and 18, which cause most cases of cervical cancer.

An HPV test may be part of your regular checkup. During an HPV test, your doctor or nurse puts a metal or plastic speculum into your vagina. The speculum is opened to separate the walls of your vagina so that they can see your cervix. Your doctor or nurse then uses a small sampler — a tiny spatula or brush — to gently take a small number of cells from your cervix. The cells are sent to a lab to be tested.

Sometimes you'll get an HPV test at the same time as a Pap test. Your doctor or nurse might be able to use the same sample of cells for both tests. Or they might need to take 2 samples instead.

An HPV test only takes a few minutes. It shouldn't hurt, but you might feel some discomfort or pressure when your doctor or nurse opens the speculum inside you. You might also feel a light scratching when they take the cells from your cervix.

Should I get an HPV test?
Your nurse or doctor may recommend the HPV test:

if you’re older than 25, instead of a Pap test

if you’re between 30-65, along with a Pap test

as a follow-up to a Pap test that finds abnormal cells or when your Pap test results aren’t clear

You may need to get tested more often if you’ve had problems with your cervix before, have a weak immune system, or if your mother took a medicine called DES while she was pregnant with you. Your doctor or nurse will tell you which tests you need and how often you should get them.

What if I have HPV?
HPV is the most common STD, but most of the time it’s not a big deal. In fact, most people who have sex get HPV at some point in their lives.

If you have a positive HPV test, don’t panic. This doesn’t mean that you have cancer. It means that you have a type of HPV that can possibly lead to cancer in the future. This means your nurse or doctor will want to keep an eye on you to make sure you stay healthy. So you’ll probably need to get HPV and/or Pap tests more often.

Practicing safer sex — which means using condoms or dental dams during vaginal, anal and oral sex — helps lower the chances of spreading HPV to someone else.

Where can I get tested for HPV?
You can get tested for HPV at your doctor’s office, a community health clinic, health department, or your nearest Planned Parenthood health center.

Magnataur
06-01-2019, 11:41 AM
It's important to remember that HIV is not an easy virus to transmit or receive. In order to acquire it, one's blood, semen, or vaginal fluids have to directly be deposited into your mucous membranes (in this case your urethra).
As long as you have protected sex, you are safe as there will be negligible risk of contracting HIV.
The chances of you getting infected with each exposure as a top with positive partner is less than 1%. That is even without the use of prevention such as condom and Prep.
Correct usage of fitted condom will further reduce the risk of HIV by more than 80%.
For other STD, nothing much can be done in order to prevent from not getting infected as some of the STDs can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 12:16 PM
i suggest u read this post to know the window period for the various stds.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15812261&postcount=19

Bro, thanks a lot for this info! I will definitely refer to this. Wish I have bumped into this sooner.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 12:21 PM
You should get your girl to test for HPV and if she is clear of the carcinogious strains now is the time to vaccinate with Gardasil.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/cancer/cervical-cancer/whats-hpv-test

HPV tests find some types of the virus that can cause cervical cancer. Because HPV is common and often goes away on its own, it’s not always necessary to test for it.

Need an HPV test? FIND A HEALTH CENTER
How does HPV testing work?
An HPV test looks for some high-risk types of the human papilloma virus, including types 16 and 18, which cause most cases of cervical cancer.

An HPV test may be part of your regular checkup. During an HPV test, your doctor or nurse puts a metal or plastic speculum into your vagina. The speculum is opened to separate the walls of your vagina so that they can see your cervix. Your doctor or nurse then uses a small sampler — a tiny spatula or brush — to gently take a small number of cells from your cervix. The cells are sent to a lab to be tested.

Sometimes you'll get an HPV test at the same time as a Pap test. Your doctor or nurse might be able to use the same sample of cells for both tests. Or they might need to take 2 samples instead.

An HPV test only takes a few minutes. It shouldn't hurt, but you might feel some discomfort or pressure when your doctor or nurse opens the speculum inside you. You might also feel a light scratching when they take the cells from your cervix.

Should I get an HPV test?
Your nurse or doctor may recommend the HPV test:

if you’re older than 25, instead of a Pap test

if you’re between 30-65, along with a Pap test

as a follow-up to a Pap test that finds abnormal cells or when your Pap test results aren’t clear

You may need to get tested more often if you’ve had problems with your cervix before, have a weak immune system, or if your mother took a medicine called DES while she was pregnant with you. Your doctor or nurse will tell you which tests you need and how often you should get them.

What if I have HPV?
HPV is the most common STD, but most of the time it’s not a big deal. In fact, most people who have sex get HPV at some point in their lives.

If you have a positive HPV test, don’t panic. This doesn’t mean that you have cancer. It means that you have a type of HPV that can possibly lead to cancer in the future. This means your nurse or doctor will want to keep an eye on you to make sure you stay healthy. So you’ll probably need to get HPV and/or Pap tests more often.

Practicing safer sex — which means using condoms or dental dams during vaginal, anal and oral sex — helps lower the chances of spreading HPV to someone else.

Where can I get tested for HPV?
You can get tested for HPV at your doctor’s office, a community health clinic, health department, or your nearest Planned Parenthood health center.

Thanks a lot bro! I really appreciate all the information you are providing. Now all there is for me is to do the test according to the time window to confirm that I am STD and HIV free.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 12:24 PM
It's important to remember that HIV is not an easy virus to transmit or receive. In order to acquire it, one's blood, semen, or vaginal fluids have to directly be deposited into your mucous membranes (in this case your urethra).
As long as you have protected sex, you are safe as there will be negligible risk of contracting HIV.
The chances of you getting infected with each exposure as a top with positive partner is less than 1%. That is even without the use of prevention such as condom and Prep.
Correct usage of fitted condom will further reduce the risk of HIV by more than 80%.
For other STD, nothing much can be done in order to prevent from not getting infected as some of the STDs can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.

Yeah, that's why I'm super paranoid right now despite having protected sex with a prostitute. Not to mention she kissed me at the lips which caught me off guard. She also licked my testicles before putting the cap on and giving me protected oral.

As much as I'm afraid of HIV, I'm also extremely fearful of other STDs as well. 5 minutes of pleasure but a lifetime of guilt and regret.

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 12:36 PM
What are the chances of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia transmissio from protected sex and protected oral?

Mine was protected but today I realised I have 1 drop of white pus out of my penis. It's one of the symptoms for these 2 STDs? UTI for an is very unlikely.

Very worried...

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 12:51 PM
What are the chances of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia transmissio from protected sex and protected oral?

Mine was protected but today I realised I have 1 drop of white pus out of my penis. It's one of the symptoms for these 2 STDs? UTI for an is very unlikely.

Very worried...

Shit! Bro, you should go see a doctor. It's damn scary to have pus come out from your penis.

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 12:59 PM
Did urine test few days ago now waiting for results.

With the discharge preparing to face kena something like gonorrhea or Clamydia.. more worried on how do I keep from wife. Definitely need to avoid sex till treated.

Made a call to Dr.. he say can administer antibiotics first before results out.. but I will check with him again tomorrow to see if lab results are ready first before starting any treatment if necessary.

Any other possible causes for discharge besides STDs?

sammyboyfor
06-01-2019, 01:28 PM

Very worried...

Chances are minuscule if you used protection. I doubt very much if the discharge is pus.

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Chances are minuscule if you used protection. I doubt very much if the discharge is pus.

But it is not watery and is rather thick. Smells a bit like semen. I have not have this before the encounter.

sammyboyfor
06-01-2019, 03:50 PM
But it is not watery and is rather thick. Smells a bit like semen. I have not have this before the encounter.

If it smells like semen then that's what it is.

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 04:24 PM
How do I explain it then? Shouldn't be pre Cum coz I wasn't even pccing... Am too worried for arousal

Magnataur
06-01-2019, 04:57 PM
Yeah, that's why I'm super paranoid right now despite having protected sex with a prostitute. Not to mention she kissed me at the lips which caught me off guard. She also licked my testicles before putting the cap on and giving me protected oral.

As much as I'm afraid of HIV, I'm also extremely fearful of other STDs as well. 5 minutes of pleasure but a lifetime of guilt and regret.

Bro, even your gf or future wife might have some STD even before they know abou it sex. It could have been passed on to you while kissing. And STDs are very common nowadays and I would say it is pretty much a number game even if you want to have sexual relationship.
PCC at home is safest way of not getting anything.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 07:28 PM
Bro, even your gf or future wife might have some STD even before they know abou it sex. It could have been passed on to you while kissing. And STDs are very common nowadays and I would say it is pretty much a number game even if you want to have sexual relationship.
PCC at home is safest way of not getting anything.

Lol! Yeah, that's true. I'll definitely bear that in mind. I'm still damn worried though and will do the test just to have the peace of mind. Better to be safe than sorry.

lukchardhsl
06-01-2019, 07:29 PM
How do I explain it then? Shouldn't be pre Cum coz I wasn't even pccing... Am too worried for arousal

Bro, you only had protected sex and didn't do raw with any prostitutes right? How did you find out about the discharge?

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 07:52 PM
No raw. But after protected sex never Cum she finish off with hj for me after removing condom. I duno if she touches her bottom den do hj for me would transmit to me..or I can't be sure if she uses any saliva when she do hj...

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 07:53 PM
Bro, you only had protected sex and didn't do raw with any prostitutes right? How did you find out about the discharge?

This morning after i go toilet see penis quite swollen.squat to shit stand up a white drop came out of the tip... freak me out...

BigWorry
06-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Maybe I describe what I feel that would explain why I freak or now...

Penis swollen since day 5 after encounter. Today is day 24. Swell goes on and off..painful at tip but last few days pain a bit at inside in between penis and scrotum. Swell not recovering instead of red spots now the shaft looks red as a whole. Today saw that drop of discharge further made me think it's closer to gonorrhea or Clamydia. Test not out yet hope to be out in next 2 days at least have a diagnosis and treatment plan. Now really worried.

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 12:23 AM
Maybe I describe what I feel that would explain why I freak or now...

Penis swollen since day 5 after encounter. Today is day 24. Swell goes on and off..painful at tip but last few days pain a bit at inside in between penis and scrotum. Swell not recovering instead of red spots now the shaft looks red as a whole. Today saw that drop of discharge further made me think it's closer to gonorrhea or Clamydia. Test not out yet hope to be out in next 2 days at least have a diagnosis and treatment plan. Now really worried.

I really understand what you're going through bro. If I'm in your shoes, I would probably feel the same. Is this also your first time having sexual intercourse with a prostitute?

Maybe it's an allergic reaction? Because you did say that the tip of your penis is swollen and red right? Maybe you injured it while fornicating roughly?

Bulus
07-01-2019, 12:44 AM
injured it while fornicating roughly?

Actually there is a high possibility that could have occurred instead as well

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Actually there is a high possibility that could have occurred instead as well

That's what I thought too and let's hope that it is!

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 07:54 AM
I really understand what you're going through bro. If I'm in your shoes, I would probably feel the same. Is this also your first time having sexual intercourse with a prostitute?

Maybe it's an allergic reaction? Because you did say that the tip of your penis is swollen and red right? Maybe you injured it while fornicating roughly?

Not my first time..but my previous was mainly hj only.. the last protected fj was many months ago. I never went raw.

I'm not sure. I really hope its just that u mentioned. Just that the symptoms are worrying. I just can't disregard the drop of discharge.

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Not my first time..but my previous was mainly hj only.. the last protected fj was many months ago. I never went raw.

I'm not sure. I really hope its just that u mentioned. Just that the symptoms are worrying. I just can't disregard the drop of discharge.

Yeah, don't worry bro. Since it's all protected sex, then very high chances that you are safe like all the other bros said. When is the result coming out?

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 08:34 AM
Not sure. Waiting for clinic to call

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 08:49 AM
Not sure. Waiting for clinic to call

Don't worry bro. We are all here for you man. I'm sure you'll be fine. If the hero who had sex with more than a thousand prostitutes and even did it raw with them is STD free. Chances are, we're also STD free. Be strong brother!

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 09:35 AM
Thanks.

Anxiety is really very terrible feeling. Lost appetite and fatigue. Weight gone down 5kg within this 3 weeks.

And have to keep it from family..

sammyboyfor
07-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Thanks.

Anxiety is really very terrible feeling. Lost appetite and fatigue. Weight gone down 5kg within this 3 weeks.

And have to keep it from family..

Your anxiety is going to kill you long before any STD does.

Why not just relax and carry on normally.

My recommendation to visit WLs a few more times while waiting for the result is a serious one. Studies have shown that the best way to deal with your fears is to confront them head on.

After a while commercial sex will become a normal activity just like eating, drinking and sleeping.

If you don't believe me ask the other brothers here who have been fucking whores for years. All of them started off as newbies paranoid about catching some nasties. However the anxiety soon passed and they now enjoy their regular excursions without raising a sweat. :)

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 12:40 PM
Very impressed by how bros here take it so easily. How many of bros here actually got std, cured, and carried on chionging?

It's really something life changing imo.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Very impressed by how bros here take it so easily. How many of bros here actually got std, cured, and carried on chionging?

It's really something life changing imo.

Look at it this way... when it comes to Herpes and HPV you probably already have these infections and if you haven't you will definitely catch these extremely common viruses in the future as condoms don't offer much protection.

When it comes to bacterial STDs they are all curable for the time being so if you catch something a couple of jabs and some pills and you're fine again.

That leaves HIV which is very hard to catch if you use protection.

I'd be far more worried driving on the road. Chances of life changing injury or death are far higher.

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 03:08 PM
Dr called.

Urine test came back negative for all. Huge sense of relief.

sammyboyfor
07-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Dr called.

What did that urine test look for? Did you do any blood tests?

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 04:18 PM
What did that urine test look for? Did you do any blood tests?

Urine – Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea PCR, Monilia, Trichonomas, NSU, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Urine Culture, Candida

Blood test to past 28 days den do..probably end of this week. At least cleared of all bacterial STDs.

If my symptoms still persist and painful Dr say will refer me to urologist or dermatologist. Still swelling now

whoizzit2
07-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Urine – Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea PCR, Monilia, Trichonomas, NSU, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Urine Culture, Candida

Blood test to past 28 days den do..probably end of this week. At least cleared of all bacterial STDs.

If my symptoms still persist and painful Dr say will refer me to urologist or dermatologist. Still swelling now

I feel for u bro, good news is that u are cleared from those bacterial STDs.
Be strong and take care.

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 07:01 PM
Dr called.

Fantastic news brother! I feel so happy for you! Really glad that you're clear and free from STD bro!! Now you can sleep in peace. I hope it will be my turn to share my joyous news next month.

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 08:00 PM
Let's stay clean stay healthy

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Let's stay clean stay healthy

Agreed bro! Will share my updates here next month after my test. Fingers crossed everything will be okay. Just wanna get over this ordeal and move on with my life.

lukchardhsl
07-01-2019, 10:52 PM
Look at it this way... when it comes to Herpes and HPV you probably already have these infections and if you haven't you will definitely catch these extremely common viruses in the future as condoms don't offer much protection.

When it comes to bacterial STDs they are all curable for the time being so if you catch something a couple of jabs and some pills and you're fine again.

That leaves HIV which is very hard to catch if you use protection.

I'd be far more worried driving on the road. Chances of life changing injury or death are far higher.

Wow! That's actually a very optimistic way to look at things and it's actually very sound advice. A very logical way of looking at things. :D

BigWorry
07-01-2019, 11:59 PM
Wow! That's actually a very optimistic way to look at things and it's actually very sound advice. A very logical way of looking at things. :D

The physical aspects of the diseases r easy to manage coz u either cure it or live with it. It's the stigma u have to live with and ow people look at you. And if your family ever accept you again for e things u have done.

That's what I think the difficult part to accept

lukchardhsl
08-01-2019, 12:45 AM
The physical aspects of the diseases r easy to manage coz u either cure it or live with it. It's the stigma u have to live with and ow people look at you. And if your family ever accept you again for e things u have done.

That's what I think the difficult part to accept

That's true. I think what's unacceptable for myself is if I were to spread it to others - especially my loved ones. If your partner did nothing wrong but due to your selfishness and inconsideration she gets infected for no reason - I think it's quite unfair.

That's why I'm wrecked with guilt now and regretted what I did. However, I'm really glad to hear that you're STD free my man! I really hope that I too am STD free when I go have myself tested.

Your story made me feel a little but relief as I also had protected sex and not raw.

kinkyboy94
09-01-2019, 09:00 PM
Never do raw with prostitute. Is a public toilet

I did before but I am so lucky that bo tai ji. Lol

P.S. can any1 exchange points we up each other? Do leave nick... Dunno why got ppl anyhow zap at the exchanging pics section... The Alyna Neo thread... walao eh... :(

lukchardhsl
09-01-2019, 11:27 PM

P.S. can any1 exchange points we up each other? Do leave nick... Dunno why got ppl anyhow zap at the exchanging pics section... The Alyna Neo thread... walao eh... :(

Agreed bro! My first time Cheong also I paranoid like shit already. Luckily you are alright bro. By the way, what's with the Alyna Neo thread? Mind elaborating further?

BigWorry
09-01-2019, 11:54 PM

Raw is War. Never do it. Even bbbj should be avoided. Even protected I'm oso worried now. Really stressed out...

lukchardhsl
10-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Raw is War. Never do it. Even bbbj should be avoided. Even protected I'm oso worried now. Really stressed out...

Bro, you're already cleared from STD. Why still stressed? Don't stress yourself out so much man. Like what Sammy said, anxiety will kill you faster if you stress yourself out so much. You're already free from STD, chill bro.

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 12:36 PM
Free from bacterial std but yet to clear from viral ones. Need to do blood test for hepatitis HIV and syphilis and herpes.

Especially worried for Herpes coz it's for life and tho can be managed.. hw will I face my family. Dr was telling me my risk for herpes is low tho i was still worried..since I was protected. He said the risk if unprotected is much higher

sammyboyfor
10-01-2019, 12:41 PM
Free from bacterial std but yet to clear from viral ones. Need to do blood test for hepatitis HIV and syphilis and herpes.

Especially worried for Herpes coz it's for life and tho can be managed.. hw will I face my family. Dr was telling me my risk for herpes is low tho i was still worried..since I was protected. He said the risk if unprotected is much higher

Good luck with herpes because 80% of adults are already infected. ;)

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Good luck with herpes because 80% of adults are already infected. ;)

That's not assuring. But I'm accepting the fact for hsv1. Just worried for hsv2.

sammyboyfor
10-01-2019, 12:52 PM
That's not assuring. But I'm accepting the fact for hsv1. Just worried for hsv2.

HSV1 infects the genital area too. There is no longer a clear distinction between the two.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=2564120&highlight=herpes+infection#post2564120

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 02:11 PM
At least we know hsv1 is link to common cold sores. My daughter used to have cold sore on her mouth..i think my wife too..

If hsv2 the stigma of facing people is much worse.. the more I think of it the not I'm nervous

sammyboyfor
10-01-2019, 04:13 PM
At least we know hsv1 is link to common cold sores. My daughter used to have cold sore on her mouth..i think my wife too..

If hsv2 the stigma of facing people is much worse.. the more I think of it the not I'm nervous

I think you worry far too much. If you have no symptoms what difference does it make what strain of Herpes you have.

It's not as if you have to carry a placard around once you're diagnosed. Just keep things to yourself. ;)

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 04:18 PM
How-to face my wife... will definitely affect relationship

sammyboyfor
10-01-2019, 04:20 PM
How-to face my wife... will definitely affect relationship

Don't tell her of course. Everyone is entitled to a bit of privacy.

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Don't tell her of course. Everyone is entitled to a bit of privacy.

Does this look like herpes?

lukchardhsl
10-01-2019, 07:31 PM

I understand what you mean bro. But I really think you're alright since you have had protected sex. I know that I'm paranoid as well since I started this thread, but I really think you're too worried.

When are you doing the blood test?

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 07:59 PM
Today just went. Took blood and swab test coz this rash look abit wet. Oso took conclusive 4th gen hiv (neg)

Had a bit of counselling from Dr who told me my rash is supposed to be very painful when he press for swab test but I dun feel any pain. And he said my timeline for symptom outbreak for Herpes dun match any of that of herpes on theory. Oso based on my protected sex he was very sure my swab and blood will be negative.

Prescribe Supirocin cream for me to cover the rash. Told me not to pull back my skin so often to wash coz that will disturb it and delay recovery.

I know I'm paranoid. Maybe even more than you (Sorry to hijack your thread). But I think u understand that such uncertainty is really hard to go thru..Especially if you have a condition at the penis that's not going away while waiting for test. I'm glad I took the test today right at 28 day. I hope my Dr is right. Will try to be more positive..

Wish you good luck too.. the wait is hard to go thru but wish u r ok too and close this chapter asap.

lukchardhsl
10-01-2019, 10:20 PM
Today just went. Took blood and swab test coz this rash look abit wet. Oso took conclusive 4th gen hiv (neg)

Had a bit of counselling from Dr who told me my rash is supposed to be very painful when he press for swab test but I dun feel any pain. And he said my timeline for symptom outbreak for Herpes dun match any of that of herpes on theory. Oso based on my protected sex he was very sure my swab and blood will be negative.

Prescribe Supirocin cream for me to cover the rash. Told me not to pull back my skin so often to wash coz that will disturb it and delay recovery.

I know I'm paranoid. Maybe even more than you (Sorry to hijack your thread). But I think u understand that such uncertainty is really hard to go thru..Especially if you have a condition at the penis that's not going away while waiting for test. I'm glad I took the test today right at 28 day. I hope my Dr is right. Will try to be more positive..

Wish you good luck too.. the wait is hard to go thru but wish u r ok too and close this chapter asap.

Thanks for the well wishes dude. Don't worry about hijacking my thread. We're both in the same boat. To be honest, I really understand how you feel because I feel the same.

The thing is, I'm quite certain that I'm safe from any STD and HIV because I was wearing protection. But it's the nagging feeling behind my mind that haunts me. On top of the regret and guilt that I feel, it's pretty nerve wrecking.

So yeah, I really do get what you mean but at the same time we should just take things one step at a time. Worrying will not change anything. I'll do all the tests and I really hope that I'm cleared from all STD and HIV so I can put this behind me and move on with life.

Since your results are all cleared you can now be at peace bro.

BigWorry
10-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Blood test takes a week. Will know next week for all the rest.

lukchardhsl
10-01-2019, 11:38 PM
Blood test takes a week. Will know next week for all the rest.

Do update us on how it goes bro. We've all got your back. I can't share what I'm going through except for all of you. I've got no one else to turn to to confide. That's why I understand what you are going through. You're not alone bro.

sammyboyfor
11-01-2019, 07:53 AM
Does this look like herpes?

Absolutely not.

BigWorry
11-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Absolutely not.

Thanks. Hope my swab turns out negative

Mrsoftee999
11-01-2019, 04:52 PM
hi bros, i have been a unregistered reader of SBF for a long time for some reasons..

but readin this thread i really can feel the broz.. i am also in a paraniod stage now and i told i can confide in the broz here.. there is really no other person to talk to..

my saga started 1 week 1 day ago.. i usually go massage and at most get hj. but on that night while i enjoying the massage, the ml suddenly gave me a bbbj.. and it was awhile (maybe a couple of minutes) before the big head took over and stop the ml and finished with hj..

although i always only have unprotected sex with wife and no other persons except hj. i know there is a risk of STD. and each day i got more worried.

on the 5th day, i think i have some discomfort in my lower abdominal area, somwthing like dull pressure.. and when i pee, i think i have somw stinging feel. even without peeing i feel like tip of penis like stinging.

so on 7th day, i went to a men clinic, and when the doc examined me, he saiid i got discharge from my penis. i can't see anything. so he tried to use his finger to touch the discharge to show me the tackiness and siad there there there.. but i still cannot see anything.

he diagnosed that it should be a STD and adviced that i take bloodand urine test and take antibiotic. at this time i was damn frightened and never even asked about the test and whether it will be conclusive since it was only 1 week since exposure..

at the counter i was told to swallow 2 types of medicine, 4 pills each and was told of vomiting and lau sai side effect..

all in, consultation test and medication was $699.. i almost faint... now anxiously waiting for result..

i agree with broz here that its a stupid mistake... and family always no.1 impt.. i am feeling so much guilt now...

BigWorry
11-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Bacterial STD like gonorrhea and chlamydia (urine test) need about 1 week before taking test. For blood test need 28 days.

I also got rashes if you see my earlier thread.. once even a drop of some discharge like stuff came out.. tested urine at 2 weeks..turn out negative. Dr told me could be allergic reaction. I oso feel bit of abdominal pain and tightness. This 2 days a bit better and the redness goes off at times and come back at times. Wait for your test and see how. In any case if your test was positive, you would have been cured by the antibiotics and just need to retest again2 weeks later to see if it's cleared.

Blood test I'm not sure...I tot it might be too early to test at week 1. I waited for 28 days before I took it...just yesterday.. now waiting for results. After you get your results..just go back retest again after 1 month to close the case.

lukchardhsl
12-01-2019, 01:34 AM
hi bros, i have been a unregistered reader of SBF for a long time for some reasons..

but readin this thread i really can feel the broz.. i am also in a paraniod stage now and i told i can confide in the broz here.. there is really no other person to talk to..

my saga started 1 week 1 day ago.. i usually go massage and at most get hj. but on that night while i enjoying the massage, the ml suddenly gave me a bbbj.. and it was awhile (maybe a couple of minutes) before the big head took over and stop the ml and finished with hj..

although i always only have unprotected sex with wife and no other persons except hj. i know there is a risk of STD. and each day i got more worried.

on the 5th day, i think i have some discomfort in my lower abdominal area, somwthing like dull pressure.. and when i pee, i think i have somw stinging feel. even without peeing i feel like tip of penis like stinging.

so on 7th day, i went to a men clinic, and when the doc examined me, he saiid i got discharge from my penis. i can't see anything. so he tried to use his finger to touch the discharge to show me the tackiness and siad there there there.. but i still cannot see anything.

he diagnosed that it should be a STD and adviced that i take bloodand urine test and take antibiotic. at this time i was damn frightened and never even asked about the test and whether it will be conclusive since it was only 1 week since exposure..

at the counter i was told to swallow 2 types of medicine, 4 pills each and was told of vomiting and lau sai side effect..

all in, consultation test and medication was $699.. i almost faint... now anxiously waiting for result..

i agree with broz here that its a stupid mistake... and family always no.1 impt.. i am feeling so much guilt now...

Bro, I am really sorry to hear about it. I think the lady shouldn't have done what she did because it was very unprofessional of her to just suddenly give you a fellatio. I can really understand the sudden fear of it when she did it. If she did it to you, I'm sure she might have done the same to other people.

Do avoid any sexual relations with your wife and do get tested first. Because it's best to be safe than sorry. I really hope that it turned out negative for you. I still can't do any test yet and have to wait until next month after CNY. You can imagine how shit I will go through CNY this year.

But do stay positive and I'm sure that you will be fine! Better be optimistic while waiting than to be depressed right? Nothing much we can do about it until we do the test and get our results.

Do post here for support bro and we'll be here for you because really we have no one to turn to but the community here. Our friends and family will definitely judge us if we confident in them and like what Bigworry says, it is the stigma that we must face - especially for Chinese like us where "pride" is so important. It's just the society we live in.

Do update us on your progress bro!

lukchardhsl
12-01-2019, 01:35 AM
Bacterial STD like gonorrhea and chlamydia (urine test) need about 1 week before taking test. For blood test need 28 days.

I also got rashes if you see my earlier thread.. once even a drop of some discharge like stuff came out.. tested urine at 2 weeks..turn out negative. Dr told me could be allergic reaction. I oso feel bit of abdominal pain and tightness. This 2 days a bit better and the redness goes off at times and come back at times. Wait for your test and see how. In any case if your test was positive, you would have been cured by the antibiotics and just need to retest again2 weeks later to see if it's cleared.

Blood test I'm not sure...I tot it might be too early to test at week 1. I waited for 28 days before I took it...just yesterday.. now waiting for results. After you get your results..just go back retest again after 1 month to close the case.

Bro, even if you get tested and the result is negative - you still need to do the test again after 1 month? Why ya?

BigWorry
12-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Bro, I am really sorry to hear about it. I think the lady shouldn't have done what she did because it was very unprofessional of her to just suddenly give you a fellatio. I can really understand the sudden fear of it when she did it. If she did it to you, I'm sure she might have done the same to other people.

Do avoid any sexual relations with your wife and do get tested first. Because it's best to be safe than sorry. I really hope that it turned out negative for you. I still can't do any test yet and have to wait until next month after CNY. You can imagine how shit I will go through CNY this year.

But do stay positive and I'm sure that you will be fine! Better be optimistic while waiting than to be depressed right? Nothing much we can do about it until we do the test and get our results.

Do post here for support bro and we'll be here for you because really we have no one to turn to but the community here. Our friends and family will definitely judge us if we confident in them and like what Bigworry says, it is the stigma that we must face - especially for Chinese like us where "pride" is so important. It's just the society we live in.

Do update us on your progress bro!

Yup like shit to go thru the wait. My 1 week holiday, Xmas, new year with family I didn't enjoy at all. Anxiety keep rushing in time to time and loss appetite. I lost more than 5 kg since the start if this thing. Hope this will end by cny.

Time will pass and this will blow over Hope all our tests comes out fine and close the chapter and move on

BigWorry
12-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Bro, even if you get tested and the result is negative - you still need to do the test again after 1 month? Why ya?

Urine test should be ok. It's the blood test for HIV syphilis hep b/c and herpes. The window period is 1 month so if do too early may not be accurate.

sammyboyfor
12-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Yup like shit to go thru the wait. My 1 week holiday, Xmas, new year with family I didn't enjoy at all. Anxiety keep rushing in time to time and loss appetite. I lost more than 5 kg since the start if this thing. Hope this will end by cny.

Time will pass and this will blow over Hope all our tests comes out fine and close the chapter and move on

Once you get used to visiting commercial sex workers anxiety will be a thing of the past.

In a few years you'll be wondering why you made it such a big issue at the time. ;)

sammyboyfor
12-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Heroseven2003 fucked more than 2000 girls so far many of them without protection and he is still going strong! Dick healthy and blemish free!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714885

Use it or lose it! :p

lukchardhsl
12-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Urine test should be ok. It's the blood test for HIV syphilis hep b/c and herpes. The window period is 1 month so if do too early may not be accurate.

Ah, so that means if after 1 month I get tested negative for all STD and HIV, I don't need to get tested again right? Because the result should be accurate am I right?

lukchardhsl
12-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Once you get used to visiting commercial sex workers anxiety will be a thing of the past.

In a few years you'll be wondering why you made it such a big issue at the time. ;)

That's true! But sometimes it's really hard to be optimistic because we will keep thinking about the what ifs. It is our first to d cheonging after all. Who knows?

Maybe after I find out in cleared from STD I may not repent and might patronize the brothels again. Nothing is certain is life.

No doubt visiting commercial sex workers is better than having a wife/gf where you have to deal with their bullshit. With whores, you just touch and go. No commitments and stress free (except for the whole worrying about STD part).

lukchardhsl
12-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Heroseven2003 fucked more than 2000 girls so far many of them without protection and he is still going strong! Dick healthy and blemish free!

Damn! This hero is a real champ! Fornicate like rabbit only. What a mad man! Respect!

BigWorry
12-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Ah, so that means if after 1 month I get tested negative for all STD and HIV, I don't need to get tested again right? Because the result should be accurate am I right?

Usually your doctor wil tell you if the tests are conclusive. 1 month should be safe. That's from what I know.

BigWorry
12-01-2019, 11:46 PM
That's true! But sometimes it's really hard to be optimistic because we will keep thinking about the what ifs. It is our first to d cheonging after all. Who knows?

Maybe after I find out in cleared from STD I may not repent and might patronize the brothels again. Nothing is certain is life.

No doubt visiting commercial sex workers is better than having a wife/gf where you have to deal with their bullshit. With whores, you just touch and go. No commitments and stress free (except for the whole worrying about STD part).

Agree. Even if u r told 99% your dun have hiv sometimes you will oso fall into thinking what if that 1% happens to me...

Haha it depends on how you take it during this period. For me if everything turns out negative and became a big scare of my life in this episode, I think it's enough for me to stay out of the adventure.

I would more appreciate bullshit from my wife and nonsense from my kid than to keep thinking of what i get in my body.

sammyboyfor
13-01-2019, 06:27 AM

When you're new to an activity it is natural to feel anxious about the possible bad outcomes but after a while it fades to the back of the mind and you can then concentrate on enjoying the ride.

lukchardhsl
13-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Agree. Even if u r told 99% your dun have hiv sometimes you will oso fall into thinking what if that 1% happens to me...

Haha it depends on how you take it during this period. For me if everything turns out negative and became a big scare of my life in this episode, I think it's enough for me to stay out of the adventure.

I would more appreciate bullshit from my wife and nonsense from my kid than to keep thinking of what i get in my body.

Yeap, I completely agreed! But never say never I suppose because really dunno what will happen in the future.

BigWorry
13-01-2019, 04:18 PM
The future is for us to work on.

As of now let's just hope we get over this with nothing.

Mrsoftee999
14-01-2019, 10:00 AM
thank you bros for the support. sorry for missing the past 2 days, as i log in using a spare hp kept in office.

years back i used to write FR, and guess what. one day i forgot to log out and my then ex-gf saw my account name. she track back my posts and she is able to read all my FR like a logbook.

that is why i try to stay as a unregistered member only..

Mrsoftee999
14-01-2019, 10:03 AM

this is very true. i once had a 'paraniod' episode too.. same thing, got bbbj from a Geylang wl. then i freaked out and went for all kinda test, and then i promised myself never ever to cheong again...

after a few years i am back at it although i limit myself to hj only...

Mrsoftee999
14-01-2019, 10:05 AM

thank you bro.. this is very comforting and assuring...

the pic also made me abit aroused after a week.. lol

sammyboyfor
14-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Another well fucked pussy courtesy of Heroseven2003 (with protection)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715059

sammyboyfor
14-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Unprotected Blow Job though....

sammyboyfor
14-01-2019, 10:22 AM
The owner of that pussy....

BigWorry
14-01-2019, 11:21 AM
He might have gotten some nasties through these adventures and continue after recovering from them. Or he might be that lucky not to have gotten anything throughout the years. He is just one of the thousand samsters and not everyone is like him.

Consider him lucky.

sammyboyfor
14-01-2019, 11:45 AM
He might have gotten some nasties through these adventures and continue after recovering from them. Or he might be that lucky not to have gotten anything throughout the years. He is just one of the thousand samsters and not everyone is like him.

Consider him lucky.

STDs are pretty hard to catch if basic precautions are taken. :)

You're far more likely to be run over by a bus but I guess there is no stigma dying that way. :D

https://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/10-things-the-industry-never-told-you-about-ron-jeremy/

JEREMY NEVER CONTRACTED AN STD DURING HIS CAREER

One of the more shocking facts is that Jeremy never got an STD during his adult film career. Given he started his career just prior to the AIDS epidemic he is a very lucky man. I guess his entire career he was a “lucky” man. Getting lucky was his job after all. Jeremy has stated that although he never caught any diseases on screen, he did once get gonorrhea prior to his film career, when he was still a teacher. So the lesson here is that it’s safer to be an adult movie star than it is to be a high school teacher. (Note: Not an actual lesson.)

BigWorry
14-01-2019, 11:49 AM

You're far more likely to be run over by a bus but I guess there is no stigma dying that way. :D

https://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/10-things-the-industry-never-told-you-about-ron-jeremy/

JEREMY NEVER CONTRACTED AN STD DURING HIS CAREER

One of the more shocking facts is that Jeremy never got an STD during his adult film career. Given he started his career just prior to the AIDS epidemic he is a very lucky man. I guess his entire career he was a “lucky” man. Getting lucky was his job after all. Jeremy has stated that although he never caught any diseases on screen, he did once get gonorrhea prior to his film career, when he was still a teacher. So the lesson here is that it’s safer to be an adult movie star than it is to be a high school teacher. (Note: Not an actual lesson.)

Lol I would assume that being an adult film star would require actors or actresses to be screened for std and hiv before taking part in fiming.

BigWorry
14-01-2019, 12:21 PM

I do hope that's the case for everyone here

lukchardhsl
15-01-2019, 02:19 AM
thank you bros for the support. sorry for missing the past 2 days, as i log in using a spare hp kept in office.

years back i used to write FR, and guess what. one day i forgot to log out and my then ex-gf saw my account name. she track back my posts and she is able to read all my FR like a logbook.

Oh shit! Did hell break loose after that? Do tell us more!

Mrsoftee999
15-01-2019, 07:56 AM
Oh shit! Did hell break loose after that? Do tell us more!

tats y the term 'EXgf', at first was like willing to forgive and accept. but girls never forget, so eventually brole off after sometime.

lukchardhsl
15-01-2019, 08:29 AM
The owner of that pussy....

Goddamn! She looks hot!!

lukchardhsl
15-01-2019, 08:35 AM

Consider him lucky.

Yeah, he's extremely lucky but it does make me feel a bit better because I was really paranoid about getting a STD and the fact that chances of getting one is extremely low at least gives me a little bit of hope.

To be honest, if he's single and not married then his lifestyle is alright because he's not risking it by spreading it to others, there's also no social stigma since even if he does have STD - he need not tell anyone.

lukchardhsl
15-01-2019, 08:37 AM
Lol I would assume that being an adult film star would require actors or actresses to be screened for std and hiv before taking part in fiming.

Yeah, that's true. I thought all prostitutes are required to as well?

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Yeah, that's true. I thought all prostitutes are required to as well?

Geylang yes. Spas no.

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Goddamn! She looks hot!!

Might have been aroused if I wasn't in this episode. Now really no mood for anything.

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Yeah, he's extremely lucky but it does make me feel a bit better because I was really paranoid about getting a STD and the fact that chances of getting one is extremely low at least gives me a little bit of hope.

To be honest, if he's single and not married then his lifestyle is alright because he's not risking it by spreading it to others, there's also no social stigma since even if he does have STD - he need not tell anyone.

Very true. Things become complicated hen u have more things and commitments in your life.

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 09:19 AM
tats y the term 'EXgf', at first was like willing to forgive and accept. but girls never forget, so eventually brole off after sometime.

At least it closes before you 2 committed to start a family.

sammyboyfor
15-01-2019, 10:55 AM
More fun with heroseven2003

She obviously enjoys watching herself! :)

lukchardhsl
15-01-2019, 12:20 PM
Might have been aroused if I wasn't in this episode. Now really no mood for anything.

When is your report coming out this week bro?

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Took blood last Thurs. May be out these few days.

Have been having anxiety attacks the last 2 weeks and lost 6kg within the month. Cant imagine to how survive If This drags on..

sammyboyfor
15-01-2019, 01:26 PM
Geylang yes. Spas no.

Licensed health spa workers get tested too but at a reduced frequency. Here's the details :

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=573175

Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months. They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month also for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc

Mrsoftee999
15-01-2019, 03:05 PM
More fun with heroseven2003

She obviously enjoys watching herself! :)

omg, these are wl? wow.... all so hot!

Mrsoftee999
15-01-2019, 03:05 PM
At least it closes before you 2 committed to start a family.

yes, it is indeed very diffcult when we have a family.

Mrsoftee999
15-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Took blood last Thurs. May be out these few days.

Have been having anxiety attacks the last 2 weeks and lost 6kg within the month. Cant imagine to how survive If This drags on..

mine urine and blood test is out, will most likely go to clinic tomorrow. i wonder if i am going to get to sleep tonight.

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 05:37 PM
mine urine and blood test is out, will most likely go to clinic tomorrow. i wonder if i am going to get to sleep tonight.

Good luck bro. Hope your are healthy and fine

BigWorry
15-01-2019, 11:33 PM
Today as I was down with another anxiety attack, i checked with my doc on the results. Finally the blood test was out. All negative for syphilis hepatitis and herpes. Except for my swab test on my rashes which he did not think it was herpes after all...pending the result..probably a few days more.

I broke down immediately. It felt like all the anxiety just left my body and I felt so relieved. Almost like carry FBO for 24km non stop and letting it go at the end of the march.

lukchardhsl
16-01-2019, 01:34 AM

All the best and good luck bro! I'm pretty sure everything will come out negative and you'll be fine like Bigworry! Do get some sleep.

lukchardhsl
16-01-2019, 01:36 AM
Today as I was down with another anxiety attack, i checked with my doc on the results. Finally the blood test was out. All negative for syphilis hepatitis and herpes. Except for my swab test on my rashes which he did not think it was herpes after all...pending the result..probably a few days more.

I broke down immediately. It felt like all the anxiety just left my body and I felt so relieved. Almost like carry FBO for 24km non stop and letting it go at the end of the march.

Congrats bro!! Told you that you'll be fine. Really happy for you! For the love of God - please don't worry and stress yourself until you die. You should feel relief and free now since everything came out negative. You're free from all STD and HIV. Be happy bro!

BigWorry
16-01-2019, 01:55 AM
Congrats bro!! Told you that you'll be fine. Really happy for you! For the love of God - please don't worry and stress yourself until you die. You should feel relief and free now since everything came out negative. You're free from all STD and HIV. Be happy bro!

Thanks. You will be fine as well.

BigWorry
16-01-2019, 01:39 PM

How's the result bro? Hope all's well and fine.

Mrsoftee999
16-01-2019, 02:23 PM
How's the result bro? Hope all's well and fine.

yeap! just got the result, all negative.

i asked the doctor about the conclusiveness of the report since it is only 7days after exposure when i got tested.

he said the urine test is pretty conclusive. but the blood test may have to do again if i want. and then he said to do vaccination for hepatitis before the next test...

BigWorry
16-01-2019, 09:56 PM
That's great news. Congrats bro. After 28days just go back to confirm your results.

At least now you have lesser things to worry about.

Hepatitis u not immune to it? Probably they found no immunity ask you go take. Its for your good. Just take the vaccine.

riotspace
16-01-2019, 11:26 PM
Congrats! So what next? Back to chionging? :D

BigWorry
20-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Swab test result out. Negative. Finally can sleep in real peace.

MrSoftee99 and TS... all the best to you Guys. Whether or not continue chionging, stay safe.

Big Sexy
20-01-2019, 01:11 PM
good to hear that...
stay around and help out if u can..
i am sure you will be able to provide advice to those who needs them..:)

MrSoftee99 and TS... all the best to you Guys. Whether or not continue chionging, stay safe.

BigWorry
20-01-2019, 01:57 PM
Will definitely quit chionging.

But may log in when free to help provide views if bros need help.

lukchardhsl
21-01-2019, 02:40 PM

Congrats bro! Really happy for you! Now you can really sleep in peace and don't be so anxious anymore. I hope that when I do the test in the next 2 weeks it will be negative too. It's really hard keeping it hidden from my gf because she's been asking why I do not want to have sex with her. I keep telling her I'm not in the mood. Hope to really get over with this ordeal and move on with life.

lukchardhsl
21-01-2019, 02:42 PM
Will definitely quit chionging.

But may log in when free to help provide views if bros need help.

By the way bro, is your penis alright now?

BigWorry
21-01-2019, 04:20 PM
Congrats bro! Really happy for you! Now you can really sleep in peace and don't be so anxious anymore. I hope that when I do the test in the next 2 weeks it will be negative too. It's really hard keeping it hidden from my gf because she's been asking why I do not want to have sex with her. I keep telling her I'm not in the mood. Hope to really get over with this ordeal and move on with life.

All the best to you bro. I'm sure your results are fine too

BigWorry
21-01-2019, 04:23 PM
By the way bro, is your penis alright now?

Rashes no longer there. Meatus still feel sensitive and a bit reddish but can see improvement from 2 weeks before.

I used supirocin cream (antibiotic) for 1 week and the rashes dsapeared. So I think it's due to bacterial. Have since stopped applying anything and let my immune system fight it. At the moment won't do anything now not even pcc.. t to prevent it from flaring up again.

lukchardhsl
21-01-2019, 07:51 PM
Rashes no longer there. Meatus still feel sensitive and a bit reddish but can see improvement from 2 weeks before.

I used supirocin cream (antibiotic) for 1 week and the rashes dsapeared. So I think it's due to bacterial. Have since stopped applying anything and let my immune system fight it. At the moment won't do anything now not even pcc.. t to prevent it from flaring up again.

Alright, thanks good to know bro! Go back to only having sex with your wife bro. I'm sure I'm alright since I was wearing protection while having sex with the prostitute. Same as you, since your tests are negative, I believe high chances mine will be clear from STD as well. Hopefully.

Steve272407
21-01-2019, 09:47 PM

congrats bro.. u really can zzz in peace without worry liao

lukchardhsl
07-02-2019, 01:08 PM
I just did blood test just now. Now have to wait 1 week for the result. I really hope that the results will be negative too for the peace of mind. I'm optimistic about it but the thought of STD and especially HIV keeps lingering at the back of my mind. Pray to God that I'm free from all STD. T.T

BigWorry
08-02-2019, 01:36 PM
I just did blood test just now. Now have to wait 1 week for the result. I really hope that the results will be negative too for the peace of mind. I'm optimistic about it but the thought of STD and especially HIV keeps lingering at the back of my mind. Pray to God that I'm free from all STD. T.T

You will be fine bro. Have a Happy New Year.

lukchardhsl
13-02-2019, 10:00 AM
Just got my report today! Everything came back negative!! Yes!! Thank you so much to all the bros here who shared their knowledge and also positive support. I felt so relieved when I saw the report. I really learnt my lesson and will do my level best not to succumb to temptation again (hopefully, lol). I'll be sticking back to HJ only at MP. Phew!

Big Sexy
13-02-2019, 11:26 AM
congrats! pls stay around to help out other samsters who might need your advice.. we certainly need more people to help out in this section.. SBF is more than just sharing pic and FRs..

Just got my report today! Everything came back negative!! Yes!! Thank you so much to all the bros here who shared their knowledge and also positive support. I felt so relieved when I saw the report. I really learnt my lesson and will do my level best not to succumb to temptation again (hopefully, lol). I'll be sticking back to HJ only at MP. Phew!

BigWorry
13-02-2019, 12:59 PM

Congrats bro. I feel you and really happy for you. Stay safe

lukchardhsl
13-02-2019, 04:36 PM
congrats! pls stay around to help out other samsters who might need your advice.. we certainly need more people to help out in this section.. SBF is more than just sharing pic and FRs..

Definitely bro! I'm always around anyway :)

lukchardhsl
13-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Congrats bro. I feel you and really happy for you. Stay safe

Thanks man! Glad both of us pull through this ordeal safely!

brisbanebrothel
15-04-2019, 10:24 PM
Hey Bro,
Congrats! All's well that ends well.

cheers

deadstonehero
22-04-2019, 11:22 PM

Can use incognito mode. Then also everyday shut your HP/laptop off.

Or just plain refuse to give password.