PDA

View Full Version : How to get dump your KC pls advise?

KCGun
14-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Dear seniors,

I have a KC from China for almost a year, now I am finding her a problem. She is so sticky and hard to manage. Even my CO also not so difficult to deal with. She control all my movement. Sigh....................... :(

Pls help!!!! :o

curious75
15-06-2007, 02:45 AM
you pamper her too much by letting her know too much of your time schedule.its too dangerous to have such kc.you wil lost control in the end,think abt it.maybe its time to cut away this string.i had before especially they will tell you first 'dont worry i wont break up your family' this is the most powerful line which many man die in the end by kc.

block11
15-06-2007, 09:55 AM
hmmm.... not much info on your KC. how to help you huh? maybe can tell her you have financial problems and cannot give her anymore money.... that should do the trick for most situations :D

Flying Knife
15-06-2007, 10:48 AM
Bro, to get rid of KC is not so simple. The best way is to play the cold war. Make her feel she is no big deal then after sometime she may get tired of you.

humpcheepang
15-06-2007, 10:48 AM
hmmm.... not much info on your KC. how to help you huh? maybe can tell her you have financial problems and cannot give her anymore money.... that should do the trick for most situations :D

Yah, most of the time it is of $. No $ then no honey. When KC gets too sticky, it will pose deep-shit problems, and U hv OC & KC to report to, very tiring. Since U R 'GUNKC', no worries, don't become 'KC-GUN-U'. Chop chop and do the right thing.

Castrol
15-06-2007, 10:53 AM
I have a KC from China for almost a year, now I am finding her a problem. She is so sticky and hard to manage. Even my CO also not so difficult to deal with. She control all my movement. Sigh....................... :(

your KC in china and you in spore or what? how she control your movement? you must call her every 10mins? :D

SmokeyBear
15-06-2007, 11:07 AM
I think wat kc gun meant was a PRC gal working in Sg right? To dump her off, just be straightforward and harsh, cannot be too soft hearted. Or else, this gal will cling onto you forever.

There is no perfect scenario where u can dump her and once in a while ask her to come out for a screw if that particular PRC is so posssesive. 一哭, 二闹, 三上吊 is always woman's tactics. Most importantly, DO NOT BE SOFT HEARTED.

Microsoft
15-06-2007, 11:13 AM
your KC in china and you in spore or what? how she control your movement? you must call her every 10mins?

Alamak from china not in china lah. :D

Dump... easy lah. Find another 1 then tell her the new 1 beat her 10miles flat in term of look n performance on bed or tell her u got AIDS. Sure run bery fast 1. Or simply kill her :p

andyqkw
15-06-2007, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Castrol
your KC in china and you in spore or what? how she control your movement? you must call her every 10mins?

Alamak from china not in china lah. :D

Dump... easy lah. Find another 1 then tell her the new 1 beat her 10miles flat in term of look n performance on bed or tell her u got AIDS. Sure run bery fast 1. Or simply kill her :p

What bro Castrol means here is that "is the gal in China now?" and not the other way round as "the gal is from China"

Microsoft
15-06-2007, 12:20 PM
What bro Castrol means here is that "is the gal in China now?" and not the other way round as "the gal is from China"

Not likely the girl in china n still can ctrl his movement...unless via a vodoo doll...:p Ok let c wat tread starter say then. :D

KCGun
15-06-2007, 12:53 PM
Dear Bros, as my nick is on moderation thanks to Sam. I can only post like a snail.

As I've mention my KC is a PRC Gal now studying in Singapore.

She is not after my money as I seldom give her money. $$ is never a subject of conversation.

She is after my time. When I try to go KTV with other friends she will disallow me to go. She monitor my afternoon movement.

When I propose a breakup she will say I will jump!

Like that how. She is a nice gal which many man will desire to have. We have been so long already. I would like to breakup yet not hurting her. That is my intention. Is so difficult to do.

DingDangHead
15-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Very simply just tell her you have a new love, and you no longer want her.

spidey69
15-06-2007, 01:24 PM
maybe u should tell her u r going to be broke ( eg business fail, lost job etc ).. and that becos of that, u need to borrow $ from her.:D

I think she will disappear in double-quick time..;)

MMM88
15-06-2007, 02:14 PM
She is not after my money as I seldom give her money. $$ is never a subject of conversation.

She is after my time. When I try to go KTV with other friends she will disallow me to go. She monitor my afternoon movement.

Like that how. She is a nice gal which many man will desire to have. We have been so long already. I would like to breakup yet not hurting her. That is my intention. Is so difficult to do.

dude ......u hav got a REAL problem....:(
all t best ......mayb try to be truthful to her , tell her there is no future n u r not willing to gif up ur family lor.......

if u ever successfully ditch her ......neber neber get into this situation again....next time just PAY n FXXK .....treat it as a Transaction ...no string attached .................;)

humpcheepang
15-06-2007, 02:20 PM
.....When I propose a breakup she will say I will jump!........ I would like to breakup yet not hurting her. That is my intention. Is so difficult to do.

Aiyo, where got breakup with no one being hurt, very unlikely if not you & her wouldn't be together for so long. Does she know U married liao? Tell her your OC already suspecting and about to found out very soon, so stay low profile and see how. Then later fate away, time can mend....

Optimus_Prime
15-06-2007, 03:49 PM
She is after my time. ....

As I told you before... there's no breakup w/o hurting. You always want to have your cake and eat it !! dats why until now u're still stuck w her!! :cool:

Well... u can always be the man she dun want u to be lor...

1. start some deviant behaviour... maybe sexually... u start to be now interested in say..doing her butt hole.

2. if she freaks out...good use that as an excuse to bail out.

3. If she doesn't..well... can enjoy something new for another 2-3 mths !! :D

heheh.....I'm being a bit EVIL today !!!!!

Lord_Braxter
15-06-2007, 03:53 PM
1. start some deviant behaviour... maybe sexually... u start to be now interested in say..doing her butt hole.
heheh.....I'm being a bit EVIL today !!!!!
Our bro here want to dump KC and you advice him to poke butt. You are indeed Evil today! :eek:

Spartan Warrior
15-06-2007, 04:00 PM
As I told you before... there's no breakup w/o hurting. You always want to have your cake and eat it !! dats why until now u're still stuck w her!!
If bro KCGun use your method I bet that he will never ever going to dump her!:rolleyes:

Millennium
15-06-2007, 04:05 PM
You are in serious shit bro. All I can say is "No hurt No break". Take care Bro.

Optimus_Prime
15-06-2007, 04:06 PM
If bro KCGun use your method I bet that he will never ever going to dump her!:rolleyes:

dats the general idea... one less competitor...haha....;)

on the bright side... he gets to experience the DARK SIDE.... heheh...

andyqkw
15-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Not likely the girl in china n still can ctrl his movement...unless via a vodoo doll...:p Ok let c wat tread starter say then. :D

Seems like you're right and i'm wrong, my sorry...

Ahh Fatt
15-06-2007, 04:53 PM
As I told you before... there's no breakup w/o hurting. You always want to have your cake and eat it !! dats why until now u're still stuck w her!!

oh OH....U know him...:confused:

Microsoft
15-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Seems like you're right and i'm wrong, my sorry...

Sorry 4 wat? Nothing 2 b sori about lah. :D :D

Optimus_Prime
15-06-2007, 05:26 PM
There is no perfect scenario where u can dump her and once in a while
True. Very True.:cool:

Lord Imperious
15-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Just ignore her totally. Lock out her number from your mobile altogether. These girls are not stupid after awhile they will get the message and give up. Better to look for another target.

jjdoggie
15-06-2007, 08:39 PM
dude ......u hav got a REAL problem....:(
all t best ......mayb try to be truthful to her , tell her there is no future n u r not willing to gif up ur family lor.......

if u ever successfully ditch her ......neber neber get into this situation again....next time just PAY n FXXK .....treat it as a Transaction ...no string attached .................;)

Yeah, I agree. If u really wanna dump her and have no feelings , try the paying transaction method. Its cruel but you have to try. If not just womanize, said its in your blood, u love women, its just lust u want, just short term fun. Just tell her that u treat her as one of the geylang gals...

Pek Kim Lui
15-06-2007, 08:47 PM

Like that how. She is a nice gal which many man will desire to have.

Sounds like you not too keen to her hor. She jump, at the most newspaper write sob story and generous local citizens give lots of pek kim lui lor! If lucky maybe can build new house for her parents back home.

Boi_Boy
16-06-2007, 02:39 AM
Dear seniors,

I have a KC from China for almost a year, now I am finding her a problem. She is so sticky and hard to manage. Even my CO also not so difficult to deal with. She control all my movement. Sigh.......................

Pls help!!!! Yawn....... Here we go again........

Thought u suppose to have dump her long ago??? wahahahaha

Then be like me lah!!! Say chop sure chop!! The most she sad for while nia, after that here got so many bros to comfort her, sure she get over it in no time wahahaha :D

oh OH....U know him.....U know him well too u KUKU !!!!

Boi_Boy
16-06-2007, 02:42 AM
Well... u can always be the man she dun want u to be lor...

2. if she freaks out...good use that as an excuse to bail out.

3. If she doesn't..well... can enjoy something new for another 2-3 mths !!

Damn!!! Why u no teach me this when i try to dump YY!!! :mad: :D

Midnightiger
16-06-2007, 09:26 AM

Hi Bro KCGun,

I think I understand what you are going through as I had a similar experience where I had to hide from her to go cheonging and breaking up is difficult without her being hurt.

So what I did was to intentionally cheong and be caught. Of course you have to make it like you didn't want to be caught. So when she caught me she was furious. But I pretend to say sorry, giving all kinds of excuses and pleaded with her to "give me a chance". So she relented and gave me a warning that she would leave me if I ever cheong again.

After 2 weeks past by, I of course cheong again and of course was caught again. She was really furious and firm about leaving me, telling me that I cannot be trusted, that she won't go back on her words and asked me not to contact her again. I acted very sad and when I left, a heavy burden was lifted.

You see, women like that are proud and want to be in control. So we make them eel that they are in control and that they left us, not we left them. This way, they don't feel heart broken and we get our freedom back.

My 2 cents worth.

Chinapuss
16-06-2007, 10:02 AM
As from experience, most china gals tends to wan somethin from you...itz either money or citizenship...they usually hav more than 1 bf to try their luck here in SG...Best is keep ur distance and not get too attached :D

PuTonRen
16-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Sounds like you not too keen to her hor. She jump, at the most newspaper write sob story and generous local citizens give lots of pek kim lui lor! If lucky maybe can build new house for her parents back home.

What if she leaves behind a note detailing the affair before she jumps? Our threadstar will be very famous then. Hahah...

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2007, 11:37 AM
Damn!!! Why u no teach me this when i try to dump YY!!!

Cos most probably, YY would have agreed to have her...er... her... that thing explored by you. Then we would lose a cute boi boi to the DARK SIDE....:D

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2007, 11:40 AM
So what I did was to intentionally cheong and be caught. ....gave me a warning that she would leave me if I ever cheong again....She was really furious and firm about leaving me, telling me that I cannot be trusted, that she won't go back on her words and asked me not to contact her again. I acted very sad and when I left, a heavy burden was lifted.
Think one of my cheong buddies used this tactic before, it sounds foolproof but instead it just got the gal even more possesive !! :eek:

Boi_Boy
16-06-2007, 11:45 AM
Think one of my cheong buddies used this tactic before, it sounds foolproof but instead it just got the gal even more possesive !! Sounds like the one who start this tread leh!! wahahaha

Anyway, I cheong rite in front of the KC. Somemore the mei mei more young, neh neh super big! :p

And BINGO!! KC kpkb but left liaoz :D

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Anyway, I cheong rite in front of the KC. Somemore the mei mei more young, neh neh super big! :p

And BINGO!! KC kpkb but left liaoz
Thats only becus she left to get a boob job... next time will be back with even BIGGER neh ...BEWARE !!!!! ha ha :p

Boi_Boy
16-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Thats only becus she left to get a boob job... next time will be back with even BIGGER neh ...BEWARE !!!!! ha ha Lidat goot for me also mah. Then i teh till sianz liaoz then i find an even bigger one to spite again :D

Optimus_Prime
16-06-2007, 11:52 AM
Sounds like the one who start this tread leh!! wahahaha
Is it ?

I was not thinking abt him but another of our "Jacky Cheung" friend. :cool:

Midnightiger
16-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Think one of my cheong buddies used this tactic before, it sounds foolproof but instead it just got the gal even more possesive !! :eek:

I must be one of the lucky ones then. Well, I think like all ideas, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

PuTonRen
16-06-2007, 01:35 PM
I must be one of the lucky ones then. Well, I think like all ideas, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

This seems to be a method that works. Two years ago, I happened to know one girl from Shenyang/Jilin. She told me that she used to have a regular boy friend. She left him after she caught him going out with other girls. This guy maybe playing the same trick to her. But, then, I think this girl is a possessive type, or she was afraid to be cheated by this guy (over what???).

My 2 cent worth

Pek Kim Lui
17-06-2007, 01:05 PM
What if she leaves behind a note detailing the affair before she jumps? Our threadstar will be very famous then. Hahah...

Hahaha if she leaves a detailed note, our threadstater will probably also jump once his wife finds out and gives him hell! Hahahaha

no_faith
17-06-2007, 04:15 PM
how to dump ur KC? eh, pass to me?:o

Pek Kim Lui
17-06-2007, 06:04 PM
how to dump ur KC? eh, pass to me?:o

Waaaaaah like that maybe SBF should set up a KC exchange where by bros introduce their KC to do KC exchange with other bros! Everyone wins! :D

KCGun
18-06-2007, 11:29 AM
Thanks for some of the suggestion from the bros here. I have actually tried many methods to dump her but like I say the the heart is willing but the mind is weak.

As I now need to do abit of travelling in the course of my work and hopefully I can slowly bring the relationship to a paused.

curious75
18-06-2007, 12:57 PM
sometime i think its quite funny.if got a kc that cheat on you,you will get tu lan,figuring why she threat you like tat.but when the kc is true to you and sticky also,we will think how to dump her n go for a new one.AI(sigh) ,what we want actually beside bonking from KC

geniusme28
18-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Which province is she from? Tell her that u will be going there for business trip and ask her if she want to join u.

no_faith
18-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Waaaaaah like that maybe SBF should set up a KC exchange where by bros introduce their KC to do KC exchange with other bros! Everyone wins
instead of tinking solutions on how to handle troublesome KC, might as well hand over to others who can handle better mah. lidat ever1 happy rite?

sometime i think its quite funny.if got a kc that cheat on you,you will get tu lan,figuring why she threat you like tat.but when the kc is true to you and sticky also,we will think how to dump her n go for a new one.AI(sigh) ,what we want actually beside bonking from KC
humas are complex animals.
when u dun have it, u wan it.
when u have it, u dun wan it.

curious75
19-06-2007, 01:26 PM
bros no faith,

CHEERS.that's life.i just love KC cos sometime when they share some story with you,you just feel she trust you,that kill,right!;)

no_faith
19-06-2007, 01:34 PM
u rite bro curious75. i also sumtimes feel itz so nature and gd to be wif them and pour all ur feelings. furthermore, i dun have preference wif sg gals.
if im careless, i might fell in it too. so i remind myself it is juz a game.

peace

curious75
19-06-2007, 01:39 PM
u rite bro curious75. i also sumtimes feel itz so nature and gd to be wif them and pour all ur feelings. furthermore, i dun have preference wif sg gals.
if im careless, i might fell in it too. so i remind myself it is juz a game.\

peace

wow so fast,bros.

sg gal have no patient or time like them.they also really good in talking.

Albertlsh
19-06-2007, 03:31 PM
Since you said that you are going to travel as part of your job, take this opportunity to let the relationship cool down.It will slowly relieve you of thre pain. As for my case, I adopted the "cold war" altitude. Just dont answer her call, after a week or two,the call stopped.that how i dump my KC

candidfan
19-06-2007, 06:13 PM
Dear Bros, as my nick is on moderation thanks to Sam. I can only post like a snail.

As I've mention my KC is a PRC Gal now studying in Singapore.

Simple lar, bring her along to your ktv sessions & intro your friends to her unless it's those Butterfly ktv's. Sure got one of your friends will like her one, so you let them talk more often by inviting both to come out for ktv sessions, once she's occupied , she'll call u less & less liao.

Pek Kim Lui
19-06-2007, 08:15 PM
instead of tinking solutions on how to handle troublesome KC, might as well hand over to others who can handle better mah. lidat ever1 happy rite?

Yah that way all parties are satisfied. Guys get to enjoy a variety of dishes and the girls get to maintain their long term meal ticket. Everyone wins! So who got KC to exchange? kekekeke

Silver Surf
19-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Simple lar, bring her along to your ktv sessions & intro your friends to her unless it's those Butterfly ktv's. Sure got one of your friends will like her one, so you let them talk more often by inviting both to come out for ktv sessions, once she's occupied , she'll call u less & less liao.
Bro I don't think your trick will work. If you read his post again, the girl will jump if he break of with her, which means she is really in love with him. :)

WillamSexsphere
19-06-2007, 11:49 PM
i think what's holding you back from following bros advices here is the threat 'to jump'. Very good trick to use by women to keep guy on line with guilt trip.

She wins and next time you dont want to eat your veges, she want 'to jump'. Come home early or she'll want 'to jump'. Everything also want 'to jump'. Enjoy long life with her live with her threat 'to jump' or you can also threaten back you'll jump too if you give in to her demands. ( or put ketchup on your wrist with a fake rubber knife beside ) :D

kidding lah, this kind of problem i also scared. You're in deep waste material from the human rectum.:eek:

curious75
20-06-2007, 12:21 AM
As for my case, I adopted the "cold war" altitude. Just dont answer her call, after a week or two,the call stopped.that how i dump my KC

bros,

sorry to say this,your tactic not so good.cos when you met a sticky crazy KC,your way of handling wont works as she will someone else phone to call or bother your friends who she knows.individual KC individual way of handling.(that why i have 2 phones,1 for business n family the other for kang tou or KC)still remember two or three year back,there is viet gal giving flyers(man's pic) in orchard rd telling everyone that's her husband. fxxk hard fxxk smart :)

curious75
20-06-2007, 12:33 AM

bros,

as bros kcgun mention she is a nice gal he wont hurt her in such way(maybe end up with a buay yauk),if he let his friend get her, at the end of the day bros kcgun might or may lose this friend cos if his friend happen to fall on her n know he is wearing bros kcgun's old shoe for sure he will avoid bros kcgun to prevent awkard scene.agree?

Optimus_Prime
20-06-2007, 01:13 AM
as bros kcgun mention she is a nice gal he wont hurt her in such way(maybe end up with a buay yauk),if he let his friend get her, at the end of the day bros kcgun might or may lose this friend cos if his friend happen to fall on her n know he is wearing bros kcgun's old shoe for sure he will avoid bros kcgun to prevent awkard scene.agree?
agreed this method will not work.

And I think if the gal is so close with bro KCgun, she should also know all his cheong buddies as well. And them her too. So highly unlikely will happen...esp she may be the "extra sticky" variety.

candidfan
20-06-2007, 03:12 AM
agreed this method will not work.

And I think if the gal is so close with bro KCgun, she should also know all his cheong buddies as well. And them her too. So highly unlikely will happen...esp she may be the "extra sticky" variety.

Inform your cheong buddies u wanna breakup wif the girl 1st & that u r giving them 1st chance before u look for other's who r willing to try. U never can tell if it'll work of not cos some guys like extra sticky since it also means extra faithful. Even if u do manage to find a guy who like's her, she must still like the guy too. This method take's time but quite troublesome.
or u can use this one,
Dear, i know i can't meet your expectations so i'll give you two choices, choice one is that you can choose to breakup with me as i feel that i have let you down & i don't blame you if you choose to breakup or I'll try to keep you company every ( Mon, weekday, 2 days, 1 days, or watever is comfortable for urself & not the girl)
This second method , the formula is there for u to use liao, it's every flexible but u have to be quite a smooth talker.If you r a person who get's tongue-tied everytime u argue a point with someone, then method one is the easier one for u since u can enlist the help of someone more skilful than u r.

curious75
21-06-2007, 02:44 AM
bros coolnrelax,

so how do you think of all the feedback from our bros given

Albertlsh
21-06-2007, 11:16 AM
bros,

sorry to say this,your tactic not so good.cos when you met a sticky crazy KC,your way of handling wont works as she will someone else phone to call or bother your friends who she knows.individual KC individual way of handling.(that why i have 2 phones,1 for business n family the other for kang tou or KC)still remember two or three year back,there is viet gal giving flyers(man's pic) in orchard rd telling everyone that's her husband. fxxk hard fxxk smart :)

Bros

You are right , she did ask some one to call on her behalf,after answering the call, just hang up. it will continue for sometime ,untilshe gave up.
As for cheongster like us ,sometimes when we are are in this type of relationship, is better not to let our friends know. Who know , sometimes we might be betrayed.

Niceman
21-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I also wanna break up with my aiya gf. I better cos she in china, and me here... hehe...

Maybe try act poor, act very poor.... cook stories, retrench lah, stocks lost money lah, own ppl money lah... now need to work to get more money or searching for new job. Go eat also must budget.

Slowly, when she think she cant live with u, she will break up with u without u asking..... Normally, they looking for someone with fatter ATM.

Have a nice day

KCGun
22-06-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks to all bro for your contribution. I'm glad to inform you that I have done a closure on her in the last 2 days away in Msia. While she is still in Spore. Well just cross my finger everything is fine! :)

Pit Viper
26-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Just wondering if bro kcgun manage to close the account properly.

KCGun
27-06-2007, 01:07 PM
Just wondering if bro kcgun manage to close the account properly.
So sorry to disappoint you, I have fail to close her again. Maybe, she is really destiny to be part my life. :o

Millennium
27-06-2007, 01:19 PM
So sorry to disappoint you, I have fail to close her again. Maybe, she is really destiny to be part my life.
All the best to you, may you not get caught by your CO. :D

Lord_Braxter
27-06-2007, 01:33 PM
So sorry to disappoint you, I have fail to close her again. Maybe, she is really destiny to be part my life. :o
Bro, do what is right and not what your little bro think is rite!! :D

curious75
28-06-2007, 02:57 AM
Bros

You are right , she did ask some one to call on her behalf,after answering the call, just hang up. it will continue for sometime ,untilshe gave up.
As for cheongster like us ,sometimes when we are are in this type of relationship, is better not to let our friends know. Who know , sometimes we might be betrayed.

bros,

so chose your friend wisely.never let a KC wreck up our family or friend beside us. i did ever come across this incident where my KS's friend use my handphone to call her man,later the man's wife call back and keep asking stupid question.

Purgatory
28-06-2007, 03:52 AM
:eek: So sorry to disappoint you, I have fail to close her again. Maybe, she is really destiny to be part my life.

sigh... wif Ur little head controlling Ur big head... "hard" lah (PUN INTENDED!!) ... really is 做鬼都不灵 :eek: and DESTINY MY 屁股!!!no eye see... think I go sleep better...

ps: besides the most times RTF can claim another... most times closure failure!!

kakasn0w
28-06-2007, 05:13 AM
hey bro... how u all get girl from china??? teach me leh...

curious75
28-06-2007, 01:31 PM

the cheapest way pan pal or in the net lor:D (just joking)

there are many way like go to gl or ktv.or you can go to those private school to look for one:)

Optimus_Prime
28-06-2007, 02:00 PM
ps: besides the most times RTF can claim another... most times closure failure!!

Hi-FIVE !!!!!! This one statement I like :p

cl09
29-06-2007, 12:31 AM
I did the same mistake before, but my case is she dump me (she has found better one). Since that day, I don't dare to KC with KTV girl again, all formula applies... Fuck, Pay and Forget!!!

Acidman
29-06-2007, 12:57 AM

DON'T START. YOU WILL REGRET!!!!!

curious75
29-06-2007, 03:21 AM
DON'T START. YOU WILL REGRET!!!!!

hahaha...bros acidman,who knows,maybe he enjoy more than he regret.:D

curious75
29-06-2007, 03:26 AM
I did the same mistake before, but my case is she dump me (she has found better one). Since that day, I don't dare to KC with KTV girl again, all formula applies... Fuck, Pay and Forget!!!

bros,

there are still better ones out there,who knows somehow one day you will meet one.as KC lover,we tends to keep falling into such trap.:)

Saltiga
29-06-2007, 04:25 AM
for some reason while reading TS 1st few posts i have a feeling that he wouldn't be able to leave her, he complains that she is those sticky type but IMO, he likes what he is doing but just hope that KC wouldn;t be as sticky as she is now.. all those talk of destiny, head strong but mind weak..etc is probably what he used to convince himself that she is still a right choice.

while i can't decide for you if she is the one for you, i would believe that if she really loves you as much as what you claimed you should/can have a heart to heart talk with her to remind her of your status being a MARRIED MAN, while you may loves her behind your wife, she must accept the fact that you wouldn't leave your wife for her and if she enjoy your company she should let you have abit more breathing space.. i mean why get a mistress whom control you like what you hate your wife doing to you in the 1st place???

Cheers

KCGun
29-06-2007, 10:03 AM
All the best to you, may you not get caught by your CO.
I'm still very save for now.

Bro, do what is right and not what your little bro think is rite!!
Bro, is love cannot help. My little bro don't control me please!

sigh... wif Ur little head controlling Ur big head... "hard" lah (PUN INTENDED!!) ... really is 做鬼都不灵 and DESTINY MY 屁股!!!no eye see... think I go sleep better... ps: besides the most times RTF can claim another... most times closure failure!!
Since you regard me as your Senior, why do you say such thing to me! :mad:

Hi-FIVE !!!!!! This one statement I likeYou want me to kick your butt!!! :mad:

I did the same mistake before, but my case is she dump me (she has found better one). Since that day, I don't dare to KC with KTV girl again, all formula applies... Fuck, Pay and Forget!!! Actually, what you are doing is very right. Please stick to the game correctly. When I started to game of KC is about trill and fun, I never expect to let things happen like that!

Pit Viper
29-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Bro, killing the KC is difficult but remember is a thing you will need to do still at the end of the day! You cannot change this fact! :)

KCGun
29-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Bro, killing the KC is difficult but remember is a thing you will need to do still at the end of the day! You cannot change this fact!
Yes I know that bro. me already tried and tried!

SmokeyBear
29-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Yes I know that bro.

KCGun,

Just to let you know, pls dun waste our time in giving u advice. Ultimate u sow wat u reap. Thats all i want to say.

Ahh_Boi
01-07-2007, 12:52 PM
Yes I know that bro. me already tried and tried!So the story still continued rite??? hahaha :D

This closure thing i hear from u 1 yr ago till now liao leh!! never ending one sia...... :eek:

U buey sian, i also sianz liaoz kekeke

Dr Jekyll
01-07-2007, 02:18 PM

RTF hardly counts as closure unless you mean it as a goodbye fuck whereby you do her one last time say your goodbye and close case.

Looks like Mr KCGun is doing it all wrong!

KCGun
01-07-2007, 06:43 PM
So the story still continued rite??? hahaha

This closure thing i hear from u 1 yr ago till now liao leh!! never ending one sia......

U buey sian, i also sianz liaoz kekeke
Please do not come in and rub salt onto my wound! :mad:

Last time I hear you cry for a few months over your KC I also never step on you!

Some kind of kaki you are! :rolleyes:

Hoffman
01-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Now I know why you pick this nick. You are a kcgun indeed! :D :p

mike2006
01-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Best thing is to fuck and forget, never fall in love with one. Imagine worst scenario, KC threaten to commit sucide and somemore wear red if u dump her. Dai ji tua tiao.