PDA

View Full Version : Inside my heart

guess21
03-01-2019, 10:56 PM
t had been inside my heart for years. I have try hard to forget and let go, the feeling and memory are unforgettable. I am not sure what should I do to forget it. I am not sure I am in right place to share my feeling.

The names mention are not real.

This happen during my sec school days when I was 16 waiting period to JC. I had a bf that time name Aaron. We got to know each other though my working friend Jasmine. After getting accepting the dates from Aaron, we become couple. He is my second bf. Our relationship are very good during that time, he will always be there for me especially during the time I am down and keep encouraging me. During the holiday period, our relationship getting closer. We are almost daily together. I miss the simple love that we hold hand, kiss passion and hug each other. Of course that time I have given my first petting with him during watching movie with him in the cinema. It is so nice during the young days. At times, we would having couple date with Jasmine and her bf Derek. All of us are very close and one day, Derek and Jasmine is asking Aaron and me to join them to chalet and play. I look at Aaron and both of us know that it would be a nice moment that we could together in the late night. Hence I lied to my parents that I would be staying at my best friend house for that night. They agree as they know my best friend since we are in the primary school. My best friend will cover me if my parents call.

I am excited that I could with Aaron that day and we went to the chalet. We are introduce to another couple Shermaine and Kelvin and other 2 males friends KT and Jay. They would be staying overnight. Others friends I do not remember their names. All of us are quite happy eating BBQ, chatting and playing games. It is my first time to try what is beer is. I stay with Aaron and Jasmine most of the time as most of the people I am not too close. When the games start, more people get closer and alot of laughers in the house. Jay and KT start to bring out hard liquor for the games. Some of the people are quite drunk after playing the games and drinking and left the chalet. Hence as people getting lesser, Jasmine ask Aaron and me to join in. We start to play and at times I lost, Aaron drink for me. He lost he drink as well. After seeing him drink quite a lot, I did try to drink a few small cups as well. In the end, Aaron and Jay had passed out. The games stop. Kelvin, Derek and KT help up them to wash up and carry them on the bed in the different room. After the tired night, Jasmine tell me she also quite high want to shower first and go and sleep. I let Jasmine and Shermaine bath first and they can rest first as both of them drink quite a lot.

guess21
06-01-2019, 01:33 AM
After I have my shower, I went to the room. It is complete darkness. I on the light and see where is my bf and I quickly off the light and went sleep beside him. That time Jasmine and Shermaine is sleep in different beds in the room. Each had 1 bed to share. 1 top and 2 bottom. I could not see who is sleeping beside my bed, is it Jasmine or Shermaine? I hug my bf that time but he is really passed out. I kind of piss off as this is our first time sleeping together and he forget me. It a tired night and I went sleepy and unclick my bra and went to sleep. I can't sleep well with my bra.

After a moment, someone on the light and went into the room. I guess is Kelvin and Derek come in to sleep. I continue to sleep once they off the light.
In the middle of my sleep, I start to feel a hand is touching my thigh. The feeling is nice and gentle and I am quite happy that my bf start to awake and remember me. I continue to sleep and enjoy the touch. He start to pet me on my short. I am quite relax to let him touch me as we had been doing it in the cinema especially during that holiday we did it quite often. I am enjoying how he petting very slowly and make me very relax and enjoy. At a moment, I feel he want to put down my short, I resist. He continue to pet me and went in my short to touch me. The feeling is very different as Aaron always pet me on my short or my panties as we are in public. This time his fingers touch me directly, I start to feel my body get intense. The feeling is getting stronger compare the petting in the past. I feel like to make sound and I remember I am in the room with other people. I start to use my pillow to cover my face and letting him to touch me. Slowly he try to pull my short down and keep rubbing me. I let him continue as I am still wearing my panties. The more he rub, I felt my body get warmer and it is my first time experience getting so high. He make me getting my first cum that getting so enjoy and it keep continue. He start to remove my panties, I try to hold it, and scare he is going to have sex with me. But in the end when I am cumming, I let go my hand. I am quite surprise how I can be keep cumming. To surprise me, I thought I am going to have sex, he start to lick me instead. This make me crazy, I can't believe Aaron making me so high. The feeling is so different from just petting with fingers. I keep cover my face hard and cover my moan. I start to think of how is it like if he penetrate into me. The more I think, I getting myself into sex mood.

Rickey
06-01-2019, 12:18 PM
A familiar story with familiar names..;). don't worry that u r at the wrong place to share.. Just keep going n sharing asap :)

browncheese
06-01-2019, 01:47 PM
Good start sis, please continue!

madpig88
07-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

lobangkingz
07-01-2019, 09:19 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

dahua
07-01-2019, 04:45 PM
Enjoying the story ….. lots of juicy details :D

guess21
07-01-2019, 04:57 PM
After I have cum, I am thinking he is going in and I am waiting to feel it and kind of excited. He did not penetrate me, he use his penis to rub me and start touch my nipples. I felt my nipples are very hard. I start to feel I am in a lost world, I got the feeling urging him to penetrate me faster. I keep waiting for him and feel his penis is outside me. This feeling is something I can’t forget. He make me feel like I want to have sex with him. When he use his penis rubbing my entrance, I really got feeling I want to move myself to him. I start to move my bum when he rubbing me and it is such a strong feeling. He slowly start to penetrate me, it is crazy pain. My mind is wtf it is not the same thinking that it is very nice. He slowly move in deeper and deeper. I am bearing the pain. Once he fully penetrate in, he start to move in and out slowly. I can feel his inside me although it is still very pain. After a while of moving forwards and backwards, I feel it not so pain and I start to enjoy moving deep in. He start pushing in and sucking my nipples. I felt my breasts are getting bigger and it is a strange feeling which I like it. He keep pumping me, every moment I felt his penis and I tell myself that oh that is sex. It is really nice when someone you love having a body to body. After a while, I had cum again. He keep penetrate me, the more he went in, the feeling is stronger and I want more. I start to adjust my body to him get in me and keep covering my moan. My body getting more and more tired and heart is very happy. I start to let him hold my legs up to his shoulder and I have no resist. The feeling get me much stronger and deeper and make me to have multiply cum. The moment he pump me very hard, I try to use my hand to stop him. This moment, I accidently touch someone sleeping beside me. My mind is lost, Aaron is sleep beside me, who is having sex with me. He keep pumping me, my body keep enjoying and my mind went confuse and let him continue.

AlexOx
07-01-2019, 10:23 PM
Nice story, please keep going :)

basfreak
08-01-2019, 06:59 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Rickey
08-01-2019, 08:08 AM
Upzz TS who is a shy gal with my +15 cherries as encouragement and reward :) for sharing such a juicy story with us.. one which is very similarly written by another sweet and lovely sis whom i love and adore very much ..POWERING UP^^her points from to 15 to 30 :)...Plss check yr user CP, sis...Looking forward to yr next instalment ;)

tripleB98
08-01-2019, 11:36 AM
Looking forward to your updates

guess21
08-01-2019, 05:07 PM
Thank you for the points. :)

guess21
08-01-2019, 05:08 PM
He remove his penis from me, my body is so tired and move the pillow aside. Suddenly, he use his penis to rub my lip. He use his hand ask me to open my mouth for him. I do not know what am I thinking, my mind is blank. I follow him and open my mouth. He start to move inside my mouth. I did not think much, then suddenly I feel like the movement is like he is having sex with me just now. I start to turn on again. I start to lick him thinking the moment he lick me just now. I feel like I want sex again and I start to suck for him. The more I suck, I felt his penis is inside me. I turn out enjoying it. He finally cum into me. I do not know what to do with it and I am very tired. My body got no energy to move and I swallow his cum. I lying down breathing hardly, he wear back my short and put my panties inside my shorts. I quickly fall asleep after that and still feeling aroused and pain.

When I wake up, all of them had wake up. My mind is keep thinking that I should act as normal. I quickly went toilet to wash up and take a quick shower. During the shower, I still thinking of last night what is happening and at the meantime I felt very pain after last night. Hence I told Aaron that I am not feeling well and would not join them for breakfast in not a pleasant mood. Aaron felt guilty that he passed out last night and did not accompany me which make me angry. Hence in the whole journey back home, I turn out to giving him black face. Actually my mind is still thinking who is the person, how it happen and of course the pain below me make me piss off. Every time I have cross my legs, I felt the pain inside me.

Miksky
08-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Nice story sis, support for more

Merpati
08-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Amazing story and waiting here next

Emillixxx
09-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Camping here now.

i^Xi0n
09-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

guess21
09-01-2019, 05:35 PM
When I reach home, I can’t stop thinking. There are numbers of thoughts in my mind. Did anyone found out what I did last night? I am doing with someone else boyfriend, am I very bad girl? Will his girlfriend know about it? How will others look at me if they found out? My first time given to someone who I do not know. These make a lot of depression in me and I start to cry in my bed over the nights. I found myself hopeless and lost. Aaron message me during the night, I try to tell him that I am just feeling unwell. In fact it is true that physically and emotionally I felt very pain. The tear inside my virginal make me crazy, every strong movement I had. I felt the pain. The pain takes me a few days and slowly gone, this make me do not feel like going out. During those days, I try to tell myself to let it over and forget about it. However, during the night or daydreaming, I would think back the whole process in detail trying to find out who is the guy. At the meantime, I felt myself very stupid to let this happen.

During one of the night thinking of it again. I close my eyes and think back the moment I am lying on the bed. I felt my body got aroused when imagination gone wild. I felt my virginal is not that pain, yet I still felt the strong feeling inside me. I could imagine how the penis penetrate me that night and how my body react to it. I start to miss the feeling and my body start to react. I hug my bolster closely and felt he is between me. Slowly I use my virginal to rub against the bolster, it become so natural to me that my body like it alot. My mind is remind of that night and I touch my body to feel as like he is touching. I start to think of him rubbing me and slowly I slip my hand inside my short and rub myself. I can felt my virginal is very easily get wet and the feeling is much stronger than the past. The enjoyment is nice and keep rub myself until I got cum. I felt my body is relieve. I got myself first masturbation and quite surprise of body relieved. After the touch, I tell myself I should not do it again. However I felt my body is getting sensitive when touch especially when I am showering.

Zalashnikov
09-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Nice story, please keep going...

waaaaaa
09-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Nice. Please share more

Rickey
09-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Omg !!..TS...yr sharing reminds me of someone as notti as u :p...plss continue yr story asap

dieselhike
10-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Support hot story!!

BK4ever
10-01-2019, 06:43 AM
really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.

guess21
10-01-2019, 06:16 PM
As days passed, I met up with Aaron. I try to get things like normal. He is pleased that I met him up and we are like normal couple. At times, I try test him out is he the guy having sex with me. But it seem like he really passed out that day. I try to forget and move on and since I am not close to the group. I thought everything would be same as the past and we met up Aaron for movie. During the movie, he start to touch me and saying alot of sweet thing such as missing me. My body start to react fast, he could feel that my vagina become very wet when he rubbing on my panties. (I am wearing dress that day) I try to control myself however every time I try to close my eye to enjoy the feeling being touch, my mind is all over that night having sex. I could feel Aaron is quite surprise on how I react. He start to be more daring, putting my hand to touch his penis. When I start to hold his penis, I felt abit shy. As he slip his finger into my panties and start to rubbing me directly and I start to imagine of his penis inside me. My hand start to help him rub as well. I keep control myself and felt wanted his penis go into me. After a while, suddenly I think of we are in the cinema. I managed to stop him before I start to moan. He was respectful to me and stop. I saw disappointment in his eye. We continued watch the movie, however in my mind, I felt I like betray him. I am thinking of having sex with the other guy when he is still beside me. My heart start felt guilty and thinking how well he treat me like a princess. In the end, I message him that late night and ask for break off. My heart sunk deeply and keep crying over nights.

Apollo
10-01-2019, 08:42 PM
welcome back guess mm ... continue :D

Rickey
10-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Wow !..shy TS sis..with 3 more postings u will get yr POWER of 10 or 11 soon !! :)...jiayu !

Dembele
11-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Nice story sis, please continue:)

Katanna
11-01-2019, 03:01 AM
Great story sis, support for more. Please continue.

KnowItAll
11-01-2019, 06:44 AM
been following your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

Lasthours
11-01-2019, 12:06 PM
Waiting for updates

DickLeNeo
11-01-2019, 03:38 PM
Very nice story, support!!

guess21
11-01-2019, 05:57 PM
While trying to forget everything and move on with my life, I start to concentrate my studies and activities in my JC life. During this period, I did not have bf and my life is only with school, home and going out with friends. Of course at times, I did follow Aaron facebook. He found a new gf, I did happy for him but in my heart still felt the pain.

There is not much excitement during my JC days except there is one incident happen after A level exam. My best friend Amy who I know her during JC days asking me want to try out clubbing. Initially I am not interested because I do not know how to dance. After numbers of persuade from Amy want me to accompany her to join her friends, I gave in and agreed to go with her. I met up Amy at her house, I worn a normal floral dress. She insist I had to change and passed me a black dress to change. When I put on the dress, the dress is very short and tight to the body. As I am wearing my safety short, the length of my safety short is longer than her dress. I did not feel comfortable wearing it, however she worn a much daring with a bare back dress. I did not comment much as thought it was part of the dress code. I removed my safety short and show her. She praised that I did fit the dress well and she even help me to make up. Its my first time to make up and dress like this.

chirpydog
11-01-2019, 07:22 PM
Silly girl.... Don even know who pop yr cherry.. should be thankful you are not creampied and gotten pregnant..

Destined to be a slut..??

MouParkMRT
11-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Excellent story TS, do continue :)

Truthful
12-01-2019, 07:33 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing soon. :)

contentious
12-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Amazing story and waiting here next
camping here.

HSBCtalker
12-01-2019, 12:27 PM
Thanks for a nice story.
Hoping to read more updates.

Informer
12-01-2019, 12:47 PM
nice story TS, hope there will be much more.

KTVbuddy
13-01-2019, 09:21 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

Shingles
13-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Very nice story, please continue..

meijipcc
14-01-2019, 06:48 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

guess21
14-01-2019, 04:22 PM
On the way to the club, I felt the dress quite easy move upwards when I walk. I tried to pull my dress down time to time. Amy told me I would slowly used to it. I was introduced to a group of girls who is one of them know Amy. We entered the club. It was my first time visit to a club. I saw the people are well dressed. The place was dark with strong music and lighting. I followed the group to a huge table. There are guys and girls already start drinking, playing games and dancing. There are many liquors on the table. I sit beside Amy and look around. Amy passed me a glass of liquor and ask me not to drink too fast and just slowly drink for the whole night. After a while, Amy saw her friends and went over to find them. I sat alone and looked around.

A guy within the group approached me. His name was Alex, a smart and fit looking guy. He started chatting with me and keep joke with me. This make me feel relaxed and did open me up to chat with him. He taught me some games and saying these games are often play in club. I started to learn from him, however when I lost I had to drink a slip of my drink. He would drink a complete glass of his. While drinking my 2nd glass, I felt my body getting more relax and open up.

After a while he suggested me to go dance floor to dance with him, but I tell him I did not know how to dance. He held my hand and said he will teach me. Before moving to the dance floor, he tossed me and finish up my glass. He held my hand go to the dance floor. I saw people were funny. Some did not how to dance. Some just stood there and rock their body. Some keep laughing. Alex held my hand, asked me just relax myself and request me to move my body and feel the music. He told me just enjoy the night having fun. I started to move my body by following how people dance at the dance floor. With the strong music and the effect of the liquor, I felt very relax and happy with Alex. Suddenly the song from fast moving song turn to slow song, Alex pulled me to him and he hugged me dancing with him. It quite a long time I got hug by a guy. I started to lie on his shoulder and dance around. His hands start to move slowly around my back to my bum. Suddenly he hold my waist and look into my eye. I did know how to react that moment and looking closely at him. I realized he was quite man and handsome. He started to kiss me. He used his tongue move on my lips and slowly inside my mouth. I started to kiss back him and his hand started to moving all around my back. Once the song stop, he held my hand like his gf. I also did not know what is going on. My mind was thinking like love in first sight in drama feeling. I got back some familiar feeling of being held my hand tight by someone.

Merpati
14-01-2019, 05:03 PM
Nice story TS, support!!

curiousSG
15-01-2019, 06:58 AM
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.

guess21
15-01-2019, 08:33 PM
He held my hand back to the table and his friends like very happy when we were back. I started open up myself and we played more drinking games with him. I started to felt abit dizziness and felt everything become slow moving and my vision and hearing become unclear. I told Alex I am not feeling very well, let's stop playing and I need some rest. He held me to his shoulder close to him and whisper into my ear. At time he will kiss my ear and neck and I could felt his hands were touching my back. I hug him and slowly lie on him as I getting more dizziness. I heard he was asking me am I feeling ok, on the other hand I felt his hand was playing with my bra. Slowly slip in and play with my nipples, I could felt they are hardened and my breasts like getting bigger. His another hand was touching my thigh. I felt aroused by his touch. After a while, he suggest to bring me go somewhere. At the moment, I am quite stone and very sleepy mood. I did not really bother what he suggest to me. I told him I need to go to the ladies first. After I came out of the toilet, I felt my head was still very heavy and I can’t walk well. I stand aside leaning against the wall and let myself cool down. Amy came to me and asked me go home with her. I hugged her and followed her home.

enigma88
16-01-2019, 03:14 AM
Thank you for the great story. Waiting for the next part.

MPLover
16-01-2019, 07:00 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

absolutemayhem
16-01-2019, 10:06 AM
Good erotic story bro, please continue

rawboy83
16-01-2019, 11:16 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

SergioLopaz
16-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Good story TS, support here.

wimbo
16-01-2019, 09:55 PM
I really like the way TS writes the story. Cheers!

guess21
16-01-2019, 10:30 PM
I slept at Amy house. After I woke up, my head still hurt. Amy and I lying on the bed. Amy smiled at me and asked me did I enjoy last night? She asked me did I remember what did I done last night. I told her I am chatting with a guy call Alex, play some games and dance with him. Amy told me what she saw when she went back to the table. She saw me drank quite alot. The guys at table like keep pouring to my glass and made me drink with them. A guy carried me and sat on him. We started kissing and he touching me all over the place. At a moment I was back facing her and hugging the guy. She saw my dress is like pulling up almost to my bum from back view. The guy was hugging me and his hand moving around my back. On the other hand, he looked like he was petting me. I told her I really can’t remembered well, I remembered I felt very dizziness and I started lying on the sofa. Then I went toilet and I remember I saw her at the toilet area. (In my heart, I did remember my body got aroused and keep having sex urge last night. I dare not share with Amy) Amy said she did help me to change up when we reach her house before put me on her bed. I was totally drunk, she undressed me and helped me put on her sleeping dress. I looked down and realized I was really wearing different dress. She laughed that if she was a guy, she could have sex with me and tensing on my figure. (My mind was like she saw my body and how she thought of me after last night)

paliki
16-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Nice update TS, pls continue!

dieselhike
16-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Please keep going TS. Very exciting to read your juicy update! :)

mike3329
17-01-2019, 02:03 AM
Looking forward to next installment. Please continue. :)

sponge05
17-01-2019, 06:52 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

guess21
17-01-2019, 04:32 PM
I asked Amy, was it normal happen in club? She said sometime yes. I asked her how do I looked like last night. She said I was really drunk. If she did not knew me, she will thought I am that guy gf and behaved like a couple getting horny in club. She asked me did I felt being pet last night. I confessed and nod my head and told her i had strong feeling in my body. She asked me did I enjoy. I nod my head. Did my ex bf pet with me before (As she knew I had an ex bf before)? I reply her yes and I started to feel shy when she ask me. She asked did both of you have sex before. I nod my head. She gave me a surprise look as she never thought i had sex before.

Hence as changing my shyness, I tried to ask her back did she ever experience similar like this. As I shared with her my feeling last night and she also opened up herself. She told me that she got herself to drunk due to she saw the guy she love was with another girl. She saw her ex was kissing and hugging the girl. Although they had breakup, she just couldn't forget him. She went dancing alone and a group of guys approached her to dance. I asked her did the guys got touch her when they dance together. She just nod her head. I asked did they pet her. She silent for a while, say one of the guy pull her to a dark place and pet her. I asked her in club there are many people, she not concern? She said at some spot they are got curtains around, hence it was not easily to be seen and they did a quick action. I asked her how far the guy went. She got shy and said it was heavy petting. I asked her how come they could easily get heavy petting. She told me she always worn g string to club same as last night. Her ex bf like her to wear g string and she will felt aroused. That time she make used of the guy as her ex bf to let her l felt back the pleasure. After that she went back to find her friends and went home. (I got aroused by her sharing the experience and thinking last night did I did the same as her. Did Alex just rub me or heavy pet me as well) She told me that last night she wanted to go clubbing was to look her ex bf. She went to her ex friends and dance with them and waited for him. She was trying to get more update information on him. She apologized that she left me alone. I looked at her, I realized when she was in her sleeping dress, the dress could really show up her figure. I could see she didn’t wear bra and in my mind. I am thinking if I am a guy I would temped by her and wonder why her ex breakup with her. I started to look at my own breasts and started compared whose had better figure. I started to ask her why she miss her ex so much. She said her first time was given to him and make her always to be with him. I asked her after that time the guy pet her, is there anymore? She ignored my question. After this incident, Amy and I get closer. We always go out and sometimes we do not mind change together when we went shopping. However that was also my last time going clubbing.

DBSRobber
17-01-2019, 05:59 PM
Really a nice story to read, please keep going... ;)

Rickey
17-01-2019, 10:35 PM
TS is getting hornier and naughtier as her story goes along :p;)...going towards bi ?? :confused:.. plss dun stop, carry on asap :).

JustANewbie
18-01-2019, 07:54 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

guess21
18-01-2019, 05:05 PM
After JC, I went to university. Amy went to another uni and we met up less. I tried to adapt into uni life. In uni life, we met alot of different people and people were not always in the same class. They were mostly are hi/bye friends. These friends were not close when I was in sec/jc. During one of a normal day, I was having lunch with my classmate. She suddenly pointed to me that there was a handsome guy queuing at the food stall. I looked at him, indeed he was kind of sunshine guy with a cheerful smile. I was attracted to his smile. I started to observe him and every time I saw him in the campus and take note of his movement. I realized he always carry tennis bag. I started following him and to find out who he is. I saw him playing in the tennis court, he was very fit and strong in the court. After his game, I saw him continued training with a group of people. The way he hit the ball really made me feel he was very man and could control the court well. I found out he was in the school team as I saw his photos in the tennis club. I started to read about tennis and I applied to join the tennis club. As a beginner, we were assigned to do some basic stroking and simple move. My eye time to time were looking him during the training on the court from far. After a few sessions of trainings, I found out his name is call ZT. My mind was planning how could I would know him.

Quandoo
18-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Nice story TS, please continue.

VRossi1980
19-01-2019, 07:23 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

maddoff
19-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Very nice story, thanks and support :)
setup camping sites :)

Istimewa
19-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Support a very good story :)
pitching tent here ;)

guess21
19-01-2019, 09:33 PM
In the tennis club, I knew a senior call Jacob. He was not as charming as ZT, however he was a nice guy and always friendly to his juniors. He taught us tennis, guided us if the movement was wrong. Having conversation with him, I realized he was ZT tennis partner. Although Jacob tennis skill was not as good as ZT, they always play together as Jacob stayed in the uni hostel. Hence I got exchange contact with Jacob and coincidence he was also my course senior. We started to get along and at times I did ask him on my studies. Sometimes ZT will meet him up, my heart would beat faster when I saw ZT. I saw they were quite close.

One day, Jacob was initial meeting ZT for tennis, however he received a call and went off. ZT came over and asking about Jacob, I was shy to reply him that Jacob went off. ZT started to chat with me. This was my first time chatting with him. His eye and smile was so charming. I got to know more about ZT like what course he was studying in and why he love tennis so much. He told me that if I am interested in learning tennis, he could teach me. Hence we had exchange our contact.

hardintongue
19-01-2019, 11:10 PM
Support nice thread :)

NastyThaiboy
20-01-2019, 07:58 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

verge
20-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Very nice story, thanks and support

stanins
20-01-2019, 12:56 PM
Hope to read more updates bro TS.

guess21
21-01-2019, 06:07 PM
One day, I have received a message from ZT that he was organizing a training tennis camp in Malaysia asking me am I interested. I got myself excited that he invited me. I asked Jacob was he going as well, he said yes he was going. I prepared myself and purchased new tennis apparels for the trip. On that day, we met up at the bus interchange carrying all our tennis apparels. I met a few familiar tennis friends and some of them I just got to know them. On the journey to Malaysia, Jacob was sitting beside me. My eye was looking at ZT. I notice there was a sweet looking girl (Lynn) always sitting beside ZT in the bus. They would having lunch together and follow ZT around. I realized this girl was ZT's gf. I was kind of disappointed. I saw her playing well in the court and ZT was very sweet to her. I told myself, I would win her one day. After dinner, I strolled around the resort. Jacob came out looked for me. He felt I am in a disappointed mood. He told me that he knew I am interested in ZT and expected I would felt disappointed when I saw ZT's gf. We started to chat on other stuffs and sitting down looking at the stars. At a moment, we did look at each other, he confessed that he was interested in me when he saw me in tennis club at first sight. It was too suddenly for me to accept his confession. We slowly went back to our rooms and acted as nothing had happened.

After Jacob confessed to me, he took more 
initiative to meet me. Over the time, I felt he was a nice guy and I started to give him a try and we date together. Hence day in day out, both of us are always together like studying and playing tennis. Slowly I felt Jacob’s accompany become part of my daily life. At times, when I saw ZT, my heart still felt for him.

Montehro
21-01-2019, 08:21 PM
Hoping to read more of this nice story!

guess21
22-01-2019, 05:54 PM
One day, Jacob had booked the court in the late evening as fully booked. We started to play as usual and we washed up after that. This was my first time staying that late and shower in the campus. I was scared inside the washroom alone. Luckily Jacob was always standing outside waiting for me. We went to get a bite at the 7-11 as we are striving. After that we strolled around the campus, he held my hand tightly and carried my bag. I continue to feel his sweetness towards me. We walked pass a staircase and we saw a couple were kissing and touching. Both of us looking at each other and slowly walk away. (Actually our eye was looking at the couple when we were walking away but we tried to act like nothing happen when we both looked each other)

We walked to a park and sat down. We chatted on holiday after exam and planning a trip together. As we chatted along, the topic went off, we started to talk about the couple we just saw. Slowly we started kissing and hugging each other. As time went passed, I had missed the public transport home. It was very late. Jacob asked me did I mind staying in his hostel as his roommate went home that night. Thinking of the taxi cost and time as just a few more hours, it would be in the morning. I agreed walked back with him.

Morganeka
22-01-2019, 07:09 PM
Nice update TS, please continue.

glemish
22-01-2019, 09:49 PM
Camping here for more updates to this great story.

LiuXiaoGong
22-01-2019, 09:54 PM
Very nice story! Setting up tent to wait for more :)

Cash8877
23-01-2019, 07:06 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

guess21
23-01-2019, 08:41 PM
When I reached his room, I was quite surprise his room was very tidy. We tried to chat awhile and I was asking about his stuffs in the room. His eye was on me. I felt he was going to kiss me on that moment. We continued our kissing and hugging. He off the light and lie me on his bed. He continued kiss me and his hands started to feel my body. His hand was touching my thigh and my body reacted to his touch. As I was closing my eyes, I felt the feeling was familiar. My mind was thinking the past incident happen in the chalet. I would open my eyes to confirm the guy is Jacob time to time. He took off my tee and his. He continued kiss my neck. His hands touched my sport bra and massage my breast. I could feel his body was very muscular when i hugged him. He lift up my sport bra and kiss and suck my nipples. I got aroused by him. Slowly he take off my sport bra and play with my breasts. He told me I have nice body fragrance. I got excited and aroused when his body touch my body. He started to pet me and I could felt I was already wet and wanted more. When he sucked my nipple and rub me vigina and I was totally turn on by him. He removed my short and kissed my thigh and at the same time he removed his shorts. My body was further aroused by his lick on my thigh. Suddenly I started to realize and asked myself in my heart, are we too fast to have sex? I started to hold on my panties and keep asking myself should I stop it now. He continue rubbing me at the same time. At the same time, thinking that I was still wearing my panties, I could still stop him. The more he was rubbing me, I could felt my body wanted to have sex, however I hold my panties tight. I was struggling between my body and my heart should I give him or not.

Suddenly I felt his penis was penetrating into me. Omg asking myself what I should do, he was inside me. He started to pump into me. I told myself that since already in, nothing much i could do. I could felt his penis was huge, every penetration make me felt fullness of his penis inside me. I couldn't take his speed and pumping and I cum. During my cum, he keep pumping into me, this really got me crazy on sex. I got an urge of feeling urine and I want more sex. Every pump he went in, I got very sensitive spot in my vigina. I started to have multiple cum and could heard the wetness in my vigina. I couldn't control my moan and I felt like I couldn't not breath anymore. My body was getting exhausted. He lifted up my legs and pump me further. It was much deeper and tighter. I can't remember how much did i moan. He finally cum on my stomach. I could felt my body is relieved as he finally stopped. He helped me cleaned up and lie beside me.

starshots
24-01-2019, 12:58 AM
Very nice update, do keep your story coming ;)

JJMagic
24-01-2019, 07:26 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

crematore
24-01-2019, 02:40 PM
lovely story, keep it up!

guess21
24-01-2019, 04:30 PM
He removed my panties and started to play with my vigina and telling me I would felt relax and aroused being massage by him. My body was too exhausted, it was like after a marathon run and let him do what he want. Slowly he started to lick and sucked my vigina. After awhile the aroused feeling was still around and my body wanted to have sex. The wetness in my vigina did not never stop, I could hear the sound when he was rubbing me. He slowly lift me up and made me to sit on him. He tried to adjust himself and put his penis insert into me. The penetration was really deep into me. The sensitiveness inside my vigina getting much stronger. I could felt his penis was fully touch my sensitive spot. He started bound me up and down. Every moment I sat on his, there was a strong and sharp excitement. I felt myself was flying upwards and his penis was penetrate into my vigina in a very fast speed and hit my sensitive spot. I cum in a short time and I felt I am running out of breath soon. I could felt my breasts were bouncing and my hair were swinging. My body had loss all my energy and lie on his body. He keep shaking me and made me riding on him. His penis was keep rubbing my sensitive spot. I keep cumming and moaning. I could felt I moan till I had no sound. My mind was keep thinking when he could stop, I can't take the sensation anymore. He finally stop. I lie on the bed and got a rest.

pinkzar
24-01-2019, 07:20 PM
Nice, please keep cumming!

guess21
25-01-2019, 07:15 PM
I thought he would stop and rest, but he turn me over to doggy style. He continued to pump me. The sensation was totally different. The more he pump me, I felt I have no more energy to hold my body upwards. I lie on the pillow and hug it. I felt my virginal have become wide as he moved my legs apart and I felt my bum was spread. He managed to penetrate me deeper, the sensation in my vigina was much stronger and i could felt he was pumping me from behind. I already felt the sensation had overtaken my body and mind. I felt enjoyment in me and nothing else. I felt my mind and my body had separate. My mind was stress up and excited of the sensation and my vigina was enjoying. I felt like begging him to stop as I couldn't take the sensation anymore. He finally cum on my bum. I lie down and keep having a deep breath. I could felt my whole body was shag out. He cleaned me up again and turned me over. He hugged me tightly and gave me a good night kiss. I slept on his chest. After resting awhile, we had to wake up and quickly change and left the hostel. He sent me home that day. I was totally shag that day. I remembered once I reached home and had a shower. I fall asleep deeply. As I had waken up at night, I started to think back last night while lying on my bed. I felt quite surprise actually sex could made such excitement and enjoyment and how my body could reacted and keep cumming.

jsingh85
26-01-2019, 03:54 PM
Nice update. Hope to hear from TS more

hardintongue
26-01-2019, 10:42 PM
Cheers to TS, please write more :)

mike3329
26-01-2019, 11:06 PM
Nice update. Looking forward to more. :)

guess21
28-01-2019, 06:16 PM
As I thinking of last night, my hands started to get naughty. The aroused feeling still inside me. Hence I started to caress my breasts like the moment he was bouncing me up and down. The fast movement of my breast moving up and down was my first time get so excited over it. As getting aroused, I quickly lock my door and continued to pet myseld. I hide inside my blanket and started to remove my clothes. The naked feeling make me felt like I was making sex with him last night. I started to rub myself and imagined he was petting me. As I continued to rub myself, my thinking got wild as I was being licked and his penis was rubbing my clits. My mind was getting excited and I miss the feeling of having sex being pumped by him. I started to imagine myself having sex. I opened my legs apart and I was struggling to put my fingers in myself or not. In the end I lost to my urge of getting pump, i had fingered myself. Time to time I would start to miss him.

After that night, i found that I had attached to him closely. We would try to meet up daily. We would start to tense each other on sex stuffs. He told me that he did fetish of my thigh and saying i had a nice pair of legs. I told him i like his muscular body. Everytimes I hugged him tightly, I would thought of that night.

yaxiang
28-01-2019, 07:33 PM
Great story and waiting here next!

madpig88
29-01-2019, 06:36 AM

guess21
29-01-2019, 10:12 PM
As weeks past, it was almost our exam period. I had requested him to study late with me at the study corner. As he was my senior, he would share his notes and guide me along. As I was very stress on a subject, we had study till very late. Slowly the people at the study corner was getting lesser. Suddenly he turned and keep looking at me as I was still concentrate on my notes and ignore him. He sat close to me and started to disturb me like blowing into my ear. As his hand slip into my blouse and start to touch my back. I looked at him and whisper to him what were you doing. He just gave me a smile and showed me a slient finger. As I tried to pull his hand out, he unclick my bra. I got shock. I stared at him and whisper to him again what were you doing angily. He whispered to me saying I miss you. His hand moved to my breast and massaged them. I quickly looked around and scared anyone saw us. Lucky other a guy in front of us listening to his music and study, there is no one else. I quickly used my jacket to cover his hand. He started to rub my nipple and make it harden. I whispered to him to stop it. He continued playing with my nipple and touch my thigh. I keep looking at guy in front of us as I scare he might suddenly turn towards our direction. My hand keep tried to stop him. As he was touching my thigh, he managed to force through and rub me. His strength overtook me and started to pet me on my shorts. He started to lick and kiss my ear and I got aroused by him. I did not how to stop him and my eye keep looking at the guy backview. As I scare that guy might see under the table, I thought of move up my legs and hide inside my jacket. That is a wrong move as he made him easier to pet me. As he was petting me, he managed pull down one side of my blouse and bra showing my breast out. He squeezed and tickling my nipple. As I tried used both on my hands to stop him from massaging my breast, he increased his speed to pet me. I could felt my vigina got wet on my panties. I quickly used both my hand to hold on his another hand. As his speed was getting much faster, I tried to control myself not to moan and closed my eye and leaned my head to my knee. I knew I can't stop him, i used my jacket to cover myself. He felt I was enjoying and continue petting me. He whispered to me that he missed that night and made me think more. I started to feel like moaning and i used my hand to cover my mouth and the other hand trying slow his rub. I felt the cold wind is blowing into my jacket, my nipple getting more sensitive. He got excited when he could felt wetness on my shorts pants. I whispered back to him in an uneasy way, lets go other place. He smiled to me and said ok. I quickly worn back my blouse and my bra properly. I was pissed off with him and looked at him. He gave me a french kiss and I was melt again. I held his hand and followed him.

Ledacour
29-01-2019, 11:54 PM
Nice update, please continue TS

guess21
30-01-2019, 08:56 PM
He told me that his roommate was in his room. He suggested to go handicapped toilet which nearby to the stadium. He said he knew the place usually no one will be around. As he stayed in the campus for so long, I trusted him. We packed up our stuff and follow his way. On the way, he held my hand tight and would kiss me time to time.

When we walked towards the stadium, indeed there was no people. He lead me inside a building from a side door. He told me that the main gate would be lock, however he side door was damaged and unable to lock. We walked inside the building, it was very dark except there are some light from the emergency exit sign. He lead me up to the toilet.

We started to french kiss each other. He pulled up my blouse and bra and sucked my nipples. As I was aroused earlier, very fast I could felt I was into it. He took off my blouse and bra and keep kissing my breasts. I help him unzip his shorts and touch his penis. I could felt he was harden and his underwear was tight. I started to touched his balls and moving up and down. He got aroused. He took off his underwear and move my hands to rub his. He got enjoyed and tried to unbutton my short pants. Very soon I was naked to him and we petted each other. He whispered to me, helped me suck. He slowly moved my head downwards to his penis and i was kneeling down. In my heart, I was curious how would he react to lick and suck.

I used my tongue and slowly taste his penis. I saw he got reacted by the lick and I think was fun. I started to try using my tongue to lick around his penis. I could felt his body was trembling as the more i licked him. Slowly I accidenly lick the tip of his penis, he got a shock. I tried a few more times, he started can't take the feeling. He started to push my head towards his penis. His penis went into my mouth and he whrisper to me help him suck. I tried sucking his. He started to move his butts and I could felt his penis pumping inside my mouth. He asked me help him suck harder. As I am sucking harder, he moved in and out my mouth faster. At a point, his penis was too deep into my mouth and i nearly got choked.

He french kiss me and slowly let me sat on the handicap bar. He slowly lick my neck to my breast towards my belly and to my thigh. The lick got me very aroused. He spread my legs apart and start to lick my clits. I got a shock from the lick and got uneasy feeling. He started to lick faster and suck my vigina. I could felt my vigina was being suck, while I wanted him into me. He turned me around and spread my legs apart and penerate me slowly. While he started to pumping me, i held on to the bars. I could felt my breasts and shaking. While he was pumping me, he played with my nipples and made them harder. I felt my breasts were very sensitive while having sex. In no time I had cum. He keep pumping me from behind and finally he cum and shooted on the floor. While we were resting awhile, the light went off. It really scared me in shock, he quickly moved his hand and the light came back.

guess21
31-01-2019, 03:07 PM
After the quick sex, we quickly went back our clothes and left the place. We walked to 7-11 for a bite and rest. While he was sitting with me, I told him that we shouldn't go that dark place. After that, we did have petting and sex at times.

After months dating, he started to suggest of my outfit. He often shop with me and also accompany browsing online shop. He liked me wear more dress and skirt outfit as I usually meet him with shorts/jean. He brought me a black dress and asked me wear for him when we are dating. I went up and quite happy that he brought me a dress. After trying the dress, i realised that the dress had a round neck low V cut. I could see my bra and my cleavage. Hence I have met him up wearing the dress, however I wear a tube inside. I saw he is happy I wear for him and we went for a movie. In the cinema, he booked a corner back seat. As normal, he hugged me and watch the movie. He asked me did i like the dress he brought for me. I say yes and thanks for him. He asked me how come I wear the tube, it would not suit the original dress design. After some persuasion and trying to make him happy. I went to toilet and take off the tube. He was surprised and showing delighted in his face when he looked at me. He said I looked gorgeous in my dress. We went for dinner in a resturant. I started to notice some guys were looking at my direction, initial I thought was it true I looked great. Slowly I realize that dress getting lower and my bra was kind of exposing. I quickly pull up my dress and excused myself to the toilet and look myself in the mirror. I tried to adjust my dress and thinking should I worn back the tube, however I did not want to disappointed him. I put a knot behind my neck, but the dress went upwards. I continue my dinner and time to time i adjust my dress. His eye was totally on me which made me felt happy. After the dinner we strolled at a park nearby my house. While strolling around and we found a bench to sit down. We kissed and his hand is on my thigh. His hand slowly move up, he found that I am wearing panties instead of safety short. He smiled and asked me again did I liked the dress. I told him it was abit uncomfortable as i keep need to keep adjusting. He asked me since this dress could show my figure well, did I like the guys looking at me. I told him I not sure. This question strike me, should I dress more sexy in my outfit?

ciav
31-01-2019, 10:49 PM
very good story TS, support :)

jsingh85
01-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Support support

guess21
01-02-2019, 04:55 PM
One day, he passed a present to me and ask me to try it. I open up, it was a g string. He asked me go to the toliet and changed it. He would be waiting for me. I was like wow, i didn't try before except Amy told me she worn it before. I listened to him and changed it. He saw my panties inside my bag and he took it put in a plastic bag and put inside his bag. He happily say let's go shopping. Initially i felt nothing much, just my bum was more exposed. We started to shop around and passby a shoe shop. He suggested me to try on heels as I am always wearing flats. He purchased a heels for me and say it suited my skirt today. As changing the heels, i had to more careful when crossing my legs to change the heels. After trying a few heels he chosen, he ask me worn it straight away. I stood up to the cashier, i realised that the g string was between me. He continued walked with me shop around. I felt the string was rubbing me whenever i walked. I started to understand why Amy told me she would felt aroused when she wear the g string. Jacob hold me waist when we shop. I looked at him giving him uncomfortable look, he give me a cheeky smile. As I thinking of changing back of my panties, but remembered he kept it inside his bag. I whispered to him you purposely right? He answer me did you like the feeling. I told him I wanted to go home. He told me his roommate would not be back and asked me follow him back. I looked at him, I gave him a nod.

Hence I follow him to the hostel. On the way, I felt my body was aroused. When we are walking up the stairs to his room, he used his hand to touch my bum and slightly rub me. I gave him a stare, he was smiling saying I was wet. When we reach his room, quickly lock the door. We started to kiss passionly and remove our clothes. I mafe him kissed my body and rubbed me. He whispered to me, did I like the feeling being aroused when in public? My mind was getting horny and reply him yes. I lying him down on the bed, i turn wild. I started to ride on him. I felt i really wanted to have sex. I keep moving until i got cum and i lie on his body. He continued to pump me until he had cum as well. We started lying on the bed and I started to think, was my body controlled by him as he always made me thought of sex?

guess21
02-02-2019, 09:01 PM
After the incident, I started to tense him as well as part of reverge. I had tried to let him touch my thigh and reject him. At times, I had rubbed him until he was harden, but I didn't want to give him. I felt it was feeling good to sedure him and especially being success that he begged me he wanted sex. I was delighted of winning feeling.

Days passed, I started to love myself more. I felt seduring Jacob was fun. I started to do research in youtube on how to sedure guys. I would look myself in the mirror and practice same as the youtube. Sometime wearing a dress, how I moved my body so that i could show my figure. Sometime wearing matching and sexy lingerie and ensure they were wore properly seeing my figure well. This also made me changed my outfit from inner to outer. I would take note of my body, hair, face and my smell. I went to learn make up and do treatment for my hair to be smooth and healthy. Everytime i learned something new, i would tested out on Jacob. At times, he would got crazy and demanded me help him. I gave back him a cheezy smile. As time passed, I grew my confident in myself.

One day, I went to tennis courts to meet up Jacob as he was playing with ZT. As they were still playing, I sat on the bench facing them and waited for Jacob. (I remember I did make up myself and was wearing a tennis cap with a pony hairstyle, v neck white tennis shirt and a white tennis skirt. As I was not playing that day, i worn a push up black bra to match Jacob's outfit.) As sitting down on the bench, i was sitting 45 deg facing Jacob and crossing my legs. From ZT view, he could actually see up to my thigh. Initially I did not realize that as I saw ZT was peeking at my direction. As I was trying to be naughty, at times I would lift up my leg like relaxing and watching at my mobile phone. That day, ZT lost to Jacob.

ChapChoi
03-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Nice updates TS, more please!!

guess21
03-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Jacob was very happy that day and walked to me gave me a kiss. I passed him a water bottle and towel. Later he went to shower as we were planning to watch a movie. ZT walked to me and started to chat with me. In my heart, I did have some feeling for ZT especially his smile to me. He asked me how had I been, still playing tennis and how was me and Jacob and where I stayed. While we were chatting, I notice his eyeview was looking at my cleavage. As being naughty that day, I purposely drop the water bottle and bent towards him. I slowed down my hand to cover my cleavage, I could see he got a delight and shock face. As we were chatting, we realized that we stayed quite near to each other. He suggested to meet up for supper one day.

One day, I received a whatapps. It was ZT, he was asking me for a drink as he was driving his dad's car out. As thinking of should I met him anot. I replied him ok met in 30min time. I quickly changed wearing a long sleeve white blouse showing my belly button and a short pants. I add on a demin jacket and did a light make up and applied perfume before meeting him. When he saw me, he being gentleman opened the door for me. I liked asking him how come so suddenly asked me out. He replied me passed by and think of me. He asked me how come I did dress so nice, i lied that I just came back home. He drove me to Macdonald to had a drink. Times to times, I would look deep to his eyes and play with my hair. After the conversation, we knew each other more. He became my supper buddy.

Hence time to time when meeting ZT for supper, I would tried to wear different outfits with the same perfume to impress him. During one occurrence on our back home, we chatted about Lynn. He mention to me that he found Lynn dressing was kinda of boyish. But I mention she got cute friendly look. He started to compare her outfit with mine and mention I was much feminine than her. I got tensed him and asked him so who was prettier. He keep slient. I quickly replied back must be her, else you won't in love with her. He replied that he did envy Jacob that he got me as gf. He liked Lynn's character, however at times she was too strict to herself and him. Her family was strict that she had curfew and be at home by 10.30pm. I consoled him that Lynn was a nice girl. When I reached my home, he sent me to the lift. On the way to the lift walking side by side, I had purposely looking deep into his eyes. He reacted and move forward to kiss me. I moved aside and gave him a light kiss on his cheek, smile to him and thanks him for the supper.

jsingh85
06-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Waiting for more TS

guess21
07-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Happy new years to all of you. Sorry been busy. No time to post for past few days.

guess21
07-02-2019, 09:06 PM
After the incident, ZT started to message me every night. Occasionally, I would replied him as it was quite tough to chat with Jacob and I had concentrated on my studies. During one of the messaging with him, I told him that I just came back home and after shower. He asked me did I met Jacob just now. After messaging awhile, he mentioned again that he envy Jacob. I did mention on Lynn as well. He asked me did I stay overnight before with Jacob? Of course I replied yes. He asked me did I went to his hostel before? I replied yes. I asked back him, did Lynn went his house before. He replied yes. He asked that Jacob got touch me? I thought for awhile, I replied him yes as it was quite common for a couple. Then I asked how about him. He replied yes also. He asked more detail asking me got ever pet with Jacob. I frank to him and replied yes and asked him as well. He also replied yes. He asked heavy petting? I gave him a shy face and replied ya. How about him? He said he did tried before with Lynn. Then he asked me did I had sex with Jacob before. I told him ya and asked back him. He said he did try, however Lynn did not want it. (I thought it was quite normal for a couple and he and Lynn did before) He said it was due to her family strictness and she did not want it. He said Lynn only helped him handjob and let him pet her but she did not allow him to have sex with her. He asked me more details on how it happened having sex with Jacob. I asked him, how he settle if he want. He said he would mast himself. After that night, I think I had shared abit too much with ZT.

After that erotic chatting with ZT, i tried to avoid meeting him. One day, ZT messaged me that there was a new cafe open and asked was I interested. As I looked at the time, it was just 7 plus pm and I was abit hungry. I replied him ok. Hence we had a dinner at the new cafe. During the dinner, he did not mention on any sex related stuffs, only causal and jokes. I felt more relaxed with him. Suddenly that night having heavy pour until we couldn't see outside the cafe. We tried to stay in the cafe till 9 plus until it closed. The rain was still very heavy. ZT saw I was cold, he ran back to his car to get the umbrella. I saw him running back and he was drenched. I saw him holding a jacket as well in his hand. He ran to me and help me worn his jacket. I was quite touched by his action. We ran closely back to his car. He held my shoulder and ran with him. The rain was very heavy, part of my clothes were wet too.

In his car, I saw his face and clothes were wet. He used the tissue help me dry my face. I helped to clean his face back. He looked at me deeply, I felt my face blush and my heartbeat did get faster looking at his charming face. He started to kiss me. Slowly we became french kiss and hugged each other. His hand started to touch my breast on my clothes and massaged me. He went further and his hand went into my clothes and directly message my breast. As I was very cold, his touch made me warm and i could felt my nipple were very hard. He held my hand to touch his penis and hint me to touch him. I touched him abit, his another hand started to pet me. As I was getting aroused, I started to put my hand in and helped him handjob. He was wearing a boxer. Both of us getting aroused and the rain started to get lighter. He suggested me did I want to go his house as his parents were in overseas. I agreed with him as both of us still rubbing each other. We still rubbing each other when he drove back to his house. Luckly his place was nearby, we reached in short time.

JoeLee2016
08-02-2019, 02:22 AM
Thanks for update... pls continue

guess21
08-02-2019, 06:07 PM
When I reached his house, I was surprised he was came from quite rich family. He stayed in a terrance house. When I followed him to his house, I was surprise that was huge and very modern renovation. He went to the kitchen and brought some drinks to his room with me. He passed me a towel and his clean clothes to shower in his bathroom. When I went to the bathroom and asking him where was the shampoo and body shower, he started to kiss me. His hand was all over my body and started to undress me. Our clothes were all over the floor and we went to the shower area. We continued to kiss in the rain shower. Both of us continued to pet each other. He kissed me all over my bodies and the water was keep showering on me. I got excited by the feeling. He slowly moved me down and help him blowjob. As I had handjob cleaned his penis, I help him blow. His body started to trembling and shooted in a short while. I thought he was too excited. We continued to shower and went out the room with towels.

He lead me to his bed and started to kiss me. I turned him on the bed and started to handjob him. I was turning facing his penis and made it harden. He was rubbing my vigina and slowly he started to lick me. I felt enjoy being licked by him and wanted more. I licked back to his penis and let him enjoy too. We started to lick and suck each other. He got me aroused and wanted to have sex. I turned facing him and looked at him. I could felt his penis was near my vigina. Looking at him, he told me that he did not have sex before and enjoying this moment. I was smiling to him and used my hand to hold his penis rubbing my vigina. I could see his surprise and excitement look. I slowly inserted his penis into mine and slowly sat on him. I started to move and shake myself. He was lying there and enjoying. As I was trying to get myself cum, I started to compare him and Jacob. I keep shaking myself and I got nearly cum. He pushed me aside and shoot out. I continued to rub myself until i finish my cum, in my heart felt abit dishearted. After that, I rested on his bed and he went cleaned up himself. We had a breakfast together in the next morning and he sent me home.

Kotonos
08-02-2019, 08:23 PM
Nice story TS, hopr to read more.

guess21
10-02-2019, 09:54 PM
On my way back, my feeling to ZT wasn't as initial I had to him. I messaged him that we should not be continue like this and I had avoid meeting him again. After that incident, whenever we saw each other in the campus, I would act as nothing had happened. I saw ZT and Lynn were together, at times I did saw them quarreling.

After I had graduated, I was still with Jacob. We continued our relationship and I felt we might married together. I had some plan on wedding saving and we might applied hdb in somedays. However, when I did discuss with him on our future, I could felt he was not ready. Time to time we had quarrel over it. However I thought he might be stress as he also just started working. I continued to progress my career. Within two years, i had changed three jobs, while Jacob remained his first job. Our pay range started to have a gap. I trusted him might made it one day.

Ongbakak
10-02-2019, 10:18 PM
Nice share TS, thanks!

guess21
11-02-2019, 11:30 PM
On my first day of work, a guy spotted one of my earing had dropped in a lift. I was quite shock and said thanks. His name was Daniel who was a sales manager. I was quite surprised he was so observant. He looked smart, young, capable and charming. In the office, my HR colleague introduced me to all the colleagues in the office. When I went to Daniel's office, he gave me a charming smile and welcome me to the office. As I was working in the marketing department, I would liaised with the sales team often and I got to know Daniel in some projects. Hence at times, Daniel sent me home when we work late together.

I continued progress my career, around two years, I was promoted to marketing manager after a few succession marketing campaigns and Daniel promoted to head of sales a year later my promotion. This promotion drift Jacob and me apart. We had alot of quarrels and different mindset. Slowly we got broke up. After my broke up with Jacob for half year, Daniel knew about it and date me. Initially I took him as a friend and we worked close together. I would like to choose a guy could be my real partner in life. After several months of wooing, I found that his character and mindset and his charming face, I agreed to him. After a few months of dating, we did declared to our HR. Luckly we were in different departments, hence the company would just take note and no restriction. In the next two half years, I got a chance to promote to head of marketing. This given my boss and HR headache as they were aware of Daniel and my relationship. After several of discussion, HR proposed on major company decision making, Daniel and I could only had one vote. Daniel agreed with the proposal and I got my promotion as well.

guess21
13-02-2019, 12:18 AM
One day, my department was hiring an assistant marketing manager. I was asked to sit in for second interview. On that morning, my HR staff briefed me the final three candidates. I got a shock when I saw ZT's CV. As being professional, I had to control myself and be professional. ZT went into the meeting room, I could see he was shock as well. However he did perform well for the interview. After internal discussion, we had selected the other candidate and ZT was second choice. When I went back to my office, I was quite relieved that he was not the first choice.

Two weeks later, my manager informed me that the first choice candidate we had selected had rejected to the package and ZT had agreed to join the company. I was totally surprised he accepted the job. I told myself it was a challenge for myself and forget the past.

ZT had joined the company and slowly got adapted to the company. He was aware that Daniel and me were in relationship. As most of the time, I would discussed with his manager and to avoid direct talking to him.

LuckySeven7
13-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Nice updates TS :)

guess21
15-02-2019, 12:35 AM
One day, ZT's manager had resigned and ZT had to take over his projects. As we had an important marketing campaign for a major customer, I had to brief him though and ensure it was successful. Hence we had to work late to do brainstorming. During one of the late night, i felt headache and stress on the proposal. ZT gave me a massage on my head. Soon he asked me to sat back and he gave me massage on my shoulder. He told me I was too stress on myself and I had to relax in order to have a better proposal. As I felt relax after his massage and sat relax on my seat. He on some music for me and went to make tea for me.

When he returned my room, he closed my curtain blind. I took a drink and he continued to massage me. He started to massage my shoulder, my hands and to my legs. As he was massaging me, he told me after that night we were together, he missed me alot. He did not expect to see me again. As he was telling me, I did think back of the past when we were petting in the car. I felt his hand was massaging my thigh and slowly spread my legs. I looked at him and told him we could not do that in office. He gave me a slient finger, a charming smile and asked me no need worry. He went under my table and started to rub my clits. He removed my panties and spread my leg apart and licked me. I was excited and worry at the same time. As Daniel and me did not had sex regularly, ZT action suddenly gave me the sex urge. When I was getting aroused, I felt something was vibrating my clits. In no time, I had cum. ZT used a vibrator and rub my clits and suck my vigina. I started to have multiply cum again and I was controlling my moan. It was long time I had multiply cum. He asked me to stand up and moved my chair aside. He pulled up my skirt to my waist and started to penerate me from behind. The moment he was successfully insert into my vigina, he continued to use the vibrator rub my clits. I was very aroused and did cum again and again. I started to lie on my table and felt he was pumping me. I felt every pump he insert made me felt excitement and aroused. He managed to hit my g spot and I could felt the wetness in my vigina flowing down to my feets. I got exhuasted and it was like long time I did not have that feeling. He managed to pump me till I started to beg him to stop. The sensation of the vibrator rubbing my clits making me crazy. I was holding on the table edge tight and everytime i cum, he was still pumping me. Finally he cum and shoot on my bum. I finally relieved from it. I was breathing hardly and lying on the table. He was sitting on my chair resting. After awhile, we cleaned up ourselves and went to toliet to clean myself again.

Cash8877
15-02-2019, 07:17 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

guess21
15-02-2019, 07:39 PM
In the toilet, i was asking myself, what was I doing. How could ZT and me did such thing in office. I had to calm down. When I was walking back to my room, lucky there was no one else in the office. I told ZT that it should not happen again and I left the office. On the next day, we saw each other. It was quite awkward and I trying to act as nothing had happen. Hence in other night meeting with ZT, I would open the door.

As the project was over, Daniel had arranged a trip with me to Paris. During the trip, he had planned and propose to me. I had agreed to his proposal as I had already think he was my right man. When I had returned back to office from the trip, news spread fast. ZT had also heard about it and felt disappointed.

JustANewbie
16-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

lawro
16-02-2019, 08:31 AM
Very nice story, thanks and support

dasnaq
17-02-2019, 02:39 AM
So interesting, please continue TS!

kirkby
17-02-2019, 01:57 PM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Window888
17-02-2019, 02:03 PM
Please continue...

FS14148
17-02-2019, 03:53 PM
Really nice, enjoying your story, sis... 💪🏻💪🏻

cockareel
17-02-2019, 07:06 PM
Very shiok nice story. Hoping to read more!

guess21
17-02-2019, 10:14 PM
One night, as we were discussing a project with another marketing manager. Suddenly the marketing manager had to leave as his son was having fever. End up it left me and ZT alone. The topic suddenly change, ZT asked me did I accepted Daniel's proposal? I told him yes as Daniel and I had together for years. He was unable to accept and thought he would had chance after that night. He came and hug me and kiss me. I was unsure should I push him away or how as he was abit emotion unstable. Soon his hand went into my skirt, I quickly hold on his hand. But he had greater strength, he managed to breakthrough and put the vibrator into my panties. He on the vibrator very quickly and held on my hands. He started to kiss me and asked me did I enjoy it. I felt the vibration was much stronger than the last time and i was keep moving my legs and hope the vibrator drop off. The more I move, it vibrated all over my vigina. I told him we could not do this again in my office. He told me okie not in my office, lets go other place. He slowly pushed me to move forwards while he was behind me. Time to time, he on and off the vibrator. Luckly there was no one in the office and I followed his way towards the toilet. It was uneasy to walk espeically he on the vibrator at full speed. It was like the longest moment I was able to reach the toilet as he keep changing the speed of the vibrator. He lead me to the handicap toilet and lock the door.

FS14148
17-02-2019, 10:22 PM
👍🏻 Thanks for the storey, filling my emotions swing...

Rubest
18-02-2019, 02:47 AM
Nice story, waiting for more updates

guess21
18-02-2019, 10:29 PM
He started to kiss me and lick my neck. The vibrator was still on. I was cumming time to time. He took off my jacket and unbutton my blouse. He started to massage my breasts and whispered to me that my breasts had become bigger and he missed them. He unclick my bra and sucked my nipples. He keep held on my hands. I did not know what to do, as the sensation of the vibrator made me cumming. I hugged him and whispered back to him that lets made it the last time. I gave it to him what he wanted. He took off my blouse and my bra and started sucking my breast aggressively. I could felt my nipples got to suck out by him and i felt pain, but my mind was continued aroused by the vibrator. He took off his pants and asked me sucked for him. As I had the sex urge and I promise him as this was the last time, I sucked for him aggressively as well. I keep licked and sucked for him and I was also thinking of penis inside my vigina. Whenever I felt like cumming, I wanter his penis inserted into me deeply. Soon he cum into my mouth and asked me continued to lick his penis. He got harden again, he took off my soaked panties and lifted up one of my legs. He started to penetrated in, I got enjoyment when it finally went in. I wanted more as he continued pump into me. I could heard the wetness in my vigina and dipping down my legs. After awhile, he turned me to doggy style and continued to pump me. He used the vibrator to rub my clits while pumping me. He was getting me crazy and my legs was keep trembling. My bum was keep moving as the sensation was too strong. I was like willingly to let him pump me as long as he liked. He changed position, he made me sat on him while he was sitting on a cover toilet bowl. Time to time he used the vibrator to vibrate on my nipples and time to time vibrate on my clits. I lie on him and felt my breasts wanted to be suck and my vigina want keep pumping. He made my whole body got so aroused and every part of my body gave me sensation. I turned to him and gave him french kiss and started licking him. He licked back my ear and neck made me want more sex. I had lost count how many times cum i had and how excited i was that night. He made my body keep want sex and let him do what to me. I spread my legs wide and let him keep pumping me. He started asked me do I enjoy having sex with him? I replied yes. He asked me what I want now? I replied him sex. He asked me do i like to suck his penis? I replied yes and he made me think of sucking him just now. He asked me what i loved most. I replied him lick, suck, kiss and having sex which made me think more. I felt i wanted someone to suck my breasts on the spot. He asked me do I want more sex? I replied yes and do it faster. I want more. He asked me was I cumming soon? I replied him yes going soon. He continued to shake me. The moment I had cum and catching my breath, i felt he was shooting inside my vigina. I was breathing hard, there was something hit my spot time to time and i felt his penis was shooting several times. It was the first time it was shoot inside. I could not confirmed that feeling. I slowly stand up and catching my breath. I felt his sperm was flowing out of my vigina and flow down my leg. I was shock. OMG what should i do. I quickly used the water trying to wash out the sperm inside my vigina. I was lost. After we worn back our clothes, I asked him why he shoot inside me. He replied me since this was the last time, he wanted me to remember him and stayed inside my body. I was pissed off and went back home.

Durakovic
19-02-2019, 12:31 AM
A fan of your story TS. A very nice read, please share more soon.

KnowItAll
19-02-2019, 06:44 AM
really enjoy your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

FS14148
19-02-2019, 08:02 AM
Amazing encounter, TS...look forward to see more...

guess21
19-02-2019, 06:31 PM
On my way home, I was keep asking myself how to resolve this situation. I went back and shower myself. I keep wash my vigina and hoped all the sperms were wash out. I could not sleep the whole and I thought that I could not let ZT remain in the office. Hence I found some excuses to send him to our Indian branch handle one project for six months. He recieved the news that he would be transferred and was pissed off. As my HR manager persuaded him as career progression and would be good for his career portfolio. He finally agreed. On the other hand, I was concerned that I might get pregnant. I tried to have sex with Daniel as I had engaged with him. I managed to get him to have sex, unfortunately he was not ready to be a father and done withdrawal and shoot on my tummy. At that moment, I did think of locking him and shoot inside me. But I knew if i did that, our relationship might breakdown. I was depressed during that period and I had purchased the pregrency kits to test as well.

One day, my period came. I was damn relieved. I realized that that night having sex with ZT was my safe period. I was delighted my period came. As thinking ZT still in our company would not be good to me, I got an idea. I got someone to head hunt him to join another company as marketing manager. Indeed, he did moved over and we would not be in same industry. Hence it would be rare to see him again.

SnowCat
19-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Nice story. Waiting for next updates

guess21
20-02-2019, 05:49 PM
After that incident, I continued focus in my career. I got married with Daniel a year later and we finally got a daughter after many tries. Daniel was very good to me and a very good father. I had also changed my job after got head hunt. Daniel had continue progress well in the company. I got my successful career and family.

One day after years later, my daughter and I were having high tea in a hotel. Suddenly a guy walked to me and said hello to me. I took a look, I was surprised he was Jacob. As he was going to meet his customer, we exchanged our contacts.

goushanwang
20-02-2019, 07:51 PM
Support nice story!

guess21
22-02-2019, 08:57 PM
One day, I received a message from Jacob. He was asking me for a drink. I was thinking should i go and meet him. After considered, thinking him as a friend and I did want to know how was him now. I agreed to meet him. He told me he was currently joint partnership with his partner and setup a business. Over the years he was busy and focus in his business. He mentioned that he did not have any girlfriend after me. I was quite surprised. I tensed him that did he want me to introduce some girls for him. He just gave me a smile. We continued to stay contact time to time.

During one of my business trip, I went back to hotel and rest. I received a massage from Jacob that he was also in the same city as me. He asked me out for a drink. Thinking since it was rare to meet up someone I knew in overseas, I agreed to meet him at my hotel lobby. We went to the hotel lobby had a bottle of red wine. We chatted about why he was here, business, interesting place around the city and his past experience. As we were drinking closely, he looked into my eyes. I did felt the past feeling when I was with him. As he was sitting closer, at times he would whisper to me and slowly his hand was on my waist. I thought he might be used to hold on my waist and so do I. He started to order the second bottle and confessed to me that he could not forget me. He felt regreted that he should not let me go. I did feel touch by what he told me. He hugged me and all the past memories were in my mind. On the other hand in my mind, should I push him away? I was struggling in my heart as he was once a guy I loved but I was already married. He started to kiss my ear and hug me tightly. The kiss made me thought back the sexual events with him. Slowly we looked at each other, we kissed. After awhile, we tried to control ourselves and continued drink the red wine and hoped it could be over As I felt sadness inside me, we drank the red wine in fast pace.

SummerTyphoon
23-02-2019, 12:01 AM
Great update TS, hope to read more!

guess21
25-02-2019, 08:40 PM
Hence I was tipsy and Jacob helped me up to my room. He put me on the bed and got a wet towel to put on my forehead. This sweetness gave me alot of memories. When I was lying on the bed looking at him, the tears came out of my eyes. He tried to console me as we understood we were in different situation. After awhile, he said he should leave as I could felt his sadness as well. I held on his hand and he looked back at me. In my heart, I could not let him go. He kissed me and I kissed back. We got french kiss and he was lying on me. Soon he off the light and we kissed aggressive. We were like long lost lover and we helped each other took off the clothes. We hugged and kissed each other bodies eagerly. He told me he miss my fragrance alot and I missed the feeling hugging his body. He went down to lick me. Every move he did, he knew my body so well. My body very fast taken by him as I was too used to with him. I hold his penis and automatic licked and sucked for him. Our bodies got too used to each other. Together with the effect of the alcohol, it made me very easy aroused. When I was sucking for his, my body would his penis into my vigina. I opened my legs wide and wanted him to go in. I could felt his tongue went slightly in. I wanted more and started to move my bum and wanted something into me. I moan louder as I wanted him penetrated me. I could felt he was enjoying when I was sucking his penis. He turned round and going to penetrated me. I told him please do not shoot inside, he say he will respect me. The moment he penetrated me, i could remembered his fullness penis inside me. I missed that feeling so much. I gave all the way to him as it was quite long time since i had sex with Daniel. I spread my legs wide and move my body to find my g spot and kissed him aggressively. My hands were all over his body. I moved my body upwards to let him suck my breasts. I enjoyed every moment with him. I cum and my body and mind wanted more. I turn him around and sat on his. I keep riding him and I cum again. I did a few times riding him hardly until I got exhausted. I lie on his body, he immediately turn me to doggy style. He started to pump me hard and fast from behind to my echuasted body. He squeezed my breast and smack my bum hard. He keep pumping in and smack my bum. The sensation in my vigina was much stronger than the pain. I keep moaning until he cum on my bum. I lie on the bed and started to feel the pain on my bum. However the sweetness with him made me overcome the pain and we hugged each other and fall asleep.

ChapChoi
25-02-2019, 10:16 PM
Nice update TS, hoping for more!

guess21
26-02-2019, 11:21 PM
When I woke up, the moment I saw him beside me, this given my heart melt down for him. I hoped we could stay at that moment. I called and arranged to extended my business trip and accompany him. After I made the call, I returned to the bed. He looked at me and gave me a sweet kiss. We got french kiss and he slowly push me down to the blanket towards his penis. I hold his penis and gave him handjob. He got harden fast and I started to play with it. I started to play with his balls and kiss and suck his balls while rubbing his penis. He got reacted. I licked his penis and given him a tight suck. At times i will licked the tip of his penis. He got so aroused and finally he shoot out.

Soon we bath together and went out for breakfast together. After the breakfast, he asked me to stay in his hotel instead. I had checked out and went over to his room. We went to roam around the city and like a just married couple. We held our hands and time to time we would kiss each other. We went to a nice restaurant for our dinner and went to a jazz pub for more drinks. I could not remember how much I had drink and I knew I would be drunk if I continued.

Ntht0d0
26-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Nice story. Camping for more

NewsHeadline
26-02-2019, 11:57 PM
Support nice story :)

guess21
27-02-2019, 08:33 PM
I followed him back to his hotel room. He put me to the couch. I was sitting there closing my eyes and my head was spinning. I felt I was blindfolded and he whispered to me and relax myself. In my heart, I was felt quite uneasy and it was complete darkness. However I trusted him, I continued to sit on the couch. He french kiss me, I got into the mood very fast. He took off my tee and the blindfold was very tight. He adjusted the blindfold abit. He started to kiss my neck and my breasts. I was keep guessing what was he doing to me. The touch feeling was much strong. The only sense with me was only feel. He put my hands to my breasts and asked me to touch myself and sedured him. He used my hand to play with my breast and continued french kiss me. While I was massaging my breast, he pulled off my jean. He started to lick my leg up to my thigh. I felt he was kissing and licking near to my vigina. Very soon getting aroused, I felt like touching vigina. I would like him to rub for me, however he keep arouse me. Suddenly he whisper to me again, touch myself and show my horny moves to him. He moved my hand to my panties. I started to rub my clit and playing with my breasts. I felt wetness on my panties and I was getting into sex mood after playing with myself. Soon he unclick my bra and remove my panties and asked me to continue. I continued to mast myself. As I was getting higher, I asked him to insert into me. However he did not do it. When I nearly cum, I felt his finger inserted into me. As he was fingering me, I would like more to cum. I felt there was cold feeling inside my vigina. I thought it might be his finger was cold. I continued to enjoy being finger by him until I had cum. I continued to rest on the couch waiting for him.

chirpydog
27-02-2019, 10:07 PM
I followed him back to his hotel room. He put me to the couch. I was sitting there closing my eyes and my head was spinning. I felt I was blindfolded and he whispered to me and relax myself. In my heart, I was felt quite uneasy and it was complete darkness. However I trusted him, I continued to sit on the couch. He french kiss me, I got into the mood very fast. He took off my tee and the blindfold was very tight. He adjusted the blindfold abit. He started to kiss my neck and my breasts. I was keep guessing what was he doing to me. The touch feeling was much strong. The only sense with me was only feel. He put my hands to my breasts and asked me to touch myself and sedured him. He used my hand to play with my breast and continued french kiss me. While I was massaging my breast, he pulled off my jean. He started to lick my leg up to my thigh. I felt he was kissing and licking near to my vigina. Very soon getting aroused, I felt like touching vigina. I would like him to rub for me, however he keep arouse me. Suddenly he whisper to me again, touch myself and show my horny moves to him. He moved my hand to my panties. I started to rub my clit and playing with my breasts. I felt wetness on my panties and I was getting into sex mood after playing with myself. Soon he unclick my bra and remove my panties and asked me to continue. I continued to mast myself. As I was getting higher, I asked him to insert into me. However he did not do it. When I nearly cum, I felt his finger inserted into me. As he was fingering me, I would like more to cum. I felt there was cold feeling inside my vigina. I thought it might be his finger was cold. I continued to enjoy being finger by him until I had cum. I continued to rest on the couch waiting for him.

Mistake. Never get blindfolded in sex...the whole world will soon see how stupid you are...

guess21
28-02-2019, 06:24 PM
After awhile of resting, he still rubbing my vigina, it was still aroused and I wanted my body to be touch. I was very horny that night, I was not sure was it I was being blindfolded or because of the alcohol. I started to play with my nipples. Very soon, a light touch of my nipples, the sensation inside my vigina was very strong. I could felt inside my vigina was keep flowing and urged to have sex. He held my hand and asked me stand in front of him. He asked me continued to touch myself to sedure him. He whispered to me again, touch myself. I started to touch all over my body moving up and down my body, every touch I felt the sensation inside my vigina getting stronger. I could felt it was very wet inside my vigina. I keep squeezing my breast and rub myself until I had cum. The sensation was crazy, even I had cum I felt not enough, I want him. I keep asking him come to have sex with me. Soon he put my hand to touch his penis while I was still rubbing myself. My mind eagerly wanted the penis inside me. He told me made his penis enjoy so I could have it. I keep rubbing his penis and my mind was keep thinking of it inside me. I felt excited when his penis getting bigger. I started to suck for him to make it bigger while continue to pet myself. I was very horny and I could felt the wetness on my hand while fingering myself. I continued to suck him aggressively as I would want to have sex with him. I could felt he had cum and shoot at my face. He asked me to continued to open my mouth. His sperm were all over my face and in my mouth. He continued to put his penis inside my mouth and asked me to suck. I helped him continued suck and lick. I could not understand why I was so horny that night and I need him alot.

guess21
02-03-2019, 12:35 AM
He pulled me up and turned me around, I felt my hands were on a mirror/glass. He started aroused me further using his penis to rub from behind. I could not take his aroused to me, I held his penis from behind and search for my vigina eagerly. Slowly I hold his penis and search to insert his penis into my vigina. I did not know why I was so excited especially the moment his penis was inside me. He started to pump me from behind, I did not know why such an enjoyment. Every penetration made me felt like I was in heaven feeling. My mind and body were only focus the sensation inside my vigina and urge to have more.

Soon he put me down on the bed. He moved my hand up and I felt he had tied one of my hand to the bed. I asked what was he doing. He asked me to try it. As my mind was still searching to have sex with him, I did not reject him. Slowly he tied both of my hands to the bed. He started to kiss all around my body. I felt the sensation was strong as I could only move my both legs. I tried to feel what was touching my body. I felt he was sitting on me and his penis was in front of my mouth. He used his penis slowly moved inside my mouth and made me suck for him again. The more I sucked for him, the urge in my vigina was stronger. I sucked until he remove his penis from my mouth. Slowly he moved his penis between my cleavage. He used my breasts to rub against his penis. As I was unable to move, he keep squeezing my breasts and cup up my nipples. It my first time feeling my breasts rubbing the penis. He made me so excited. Soon I could felt his penis moving downwards and rubbing against my clits. My legs were keep moving and wanted him to get in. He moved my legs up and keep pumping me and rubbing my clits. I felt I was keep cumming until I cant take it. I keep moaning and begging him to stop, but my vigina still wanted more. I keep struggling and moved my legs. He ignored me and keep pumping in and rubbing my clits at the same time. At a moment, i finally could not take that sensation and I got my first squirt. Oh my god, I did not excepted I had squirt and the bed was wet. I keep breathing hard and my whole body did not have any energy to move. He continued to pump me until he cum on my stomach. I was catching my breath.

ExactRightWords
02-03-2019, 01:24 AM
Great story, enjoy reading it. Looking forward to your next update TS.

kari
02-03-2019, 02:57 PM
very nice story and looking forward to more updates.

AngelNguyen
02-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Jolly great story, enjoy reading it.

Synanym
02-03-2019, 03:55 PM
Awesome story TS, do continue!

guess21
03-03-2019, 11:25 PM
I thought he would rest and stop. I felt there were fingers penerated in my vigina. My vigina was very wet and there was cold and mint feeling inside my vigina. He keep fingering me. I felt I was totally exhausted but my body keep wanted to have sex. I could felt my vigina wetness inside me and I was very aroused. I started to moan and keep thinking of sex. I keep moving my legs and hope he could penerated me again. I felt a penis was rubbing the entrance of my vigina. I was getting excited and waiting for him to get in. Slowly I felt he was penerated into me and started to pump into me. I felt his penis was smaller as thinking maybe that was his third round. However I was still very honry and wanted more. He opened my legs wide and keep squeezing my body while pumping me. He squeeze my ass, my thigh and my breasts hard. I felt my body was pain, but I did not know why I was very horny and keep just want to have sex. He started to lick all over my body. I keep felt like cumming and moan non stop. He continue to keep pumping me and suddenly he stopped pumping me, i felt his penis was shooting inside my vigina. I did not know why I did not mind he shooting me at that moment and in fact I felt happy with the guy I once loved. He was breathing hard and he was continue shooting. After awhile of resting, he continued to insert his penis inside my vigina. I felt his penis was harden again. He penerated me again and rubbed my clits. I felt the sensation came strongly again. I had multiply cum and he keep rubbing my clits. It was like non stop sex, I had moan till no sound. I keep kicking and moving my butt up and down. This did not stop him. I felt i was going to squirt again. He keep pumping and rubbing. I could not take it and squirt out. I lie down there and he finish off cum into me again. I felt my body was totally no energy to move and I had already lost count how many times I had cum that night. I resting and catching my breath. Soon later, he released me from the tied and cleaned my body. I hid in the blanket and fall asleep very shortly.

sunvision
03-03-2019, 11:56 PM
Love your story.
I thought he would rest and stop. I felt there were fingers penerated in my vigina. My vigina was very wet and there was cold and mint feeling inside my vigina. He keep fingering me. I felt I was totally exhausted but my body keep wanted to have sex. I could felt my vigina wetness inside me and I was very aroused. I started to moan and keep thinking of sex. I keep moving my legs and hope he could penerated me again. I felt a penis was rubbing the entrance of my vigina. I was getting excited and waiting for him to get in. Slowly I felt he was penerated into me and started to pump into me. I felt his penis was smaller as thinking maybe that was his third round. However I was still very honry and wanted more. He opened my legs wide and keep squeezing my body while pumping me. He squeeze my ass, my thigh and my breasts hard. I felt my body was pain, but I did not know why I was very horny and keep just want to have sex. He started to lick all over my body. I keep felt like cumming and moan non stop. He continue to keep pumping me and suddenly he stopped pumping me, i felt his penis was shooting inside my vigina. I did not know why I did not mind he shooting me at that moment and in fact I felt happy with the guy I once loved. He was breathing hard and he was continue shooting. After awhile of resting, he continued to insert his penis inside my vigina. I felt his penis was harden again. He penerated me again and rubbed my clits. I felt the sensation came strongly again. I had multiply cum and he keep rubbing my clits. It was like non stop sex, I had moan till no sound. I keep kicking and moving my butt up and down. This did not stop him. I felt i was going to squirt again. He keep pumping and rubbing. I could not take it and squirt out. I lie down there and he finish off cum into me again. I felt my body was totally no energy to move and I had already lost count how many times I had cum that night. I resting and catching my breath. Soon later, he released me from the tied and cleaned my body. I hid in the blanket and fall asleep very shortly.

guess21
04-03-2019, 11:25 PM
The next morning, I saw him lying beside me. We smiled to each other and hugged each other. We flew back to Singapore together. At the airport, I felt sad that I had to back to reality as a wife and mum. He sent me back to my house and left. I gave him a good bye kiss on our way back to my home and held his hand tight.

After the trip, time to time I would think of Jacob. However in front of my family, I had to act as same as the past. I was also concerned that I might get pregnant. Lucky I was type not easy got pregnant. However I started to consume birth control pill weeks before I met Jacob, in case it happen again.

AMDfries
05-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Support nice thread!

yotei
05-03-2019, 02:15 AM
cool story

guess21
06-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Jacob and I started to have common communication way that we would know when to contact each other. We would try to arrange same business trip together and spend time together. I always look forward to the business trip if he was coming as well.

Hence we had been always plan to meet each other in overseas. He would get some cosplay costumes, sexy ligament or sex toys to spice up our sex life. I was getting very attached to him and willing to try with him if he requested. Soon I felt that I had no longer want to have sex with Daniel while always looking forwards to Jacob. My heart started to turn towards him and at times I did consider should I followed Jacob instead. However considered of my daughter, I had throw this idea apart. Hence times to times, we continued our affair in overseas and he did introduce some of his local business friends to me.

jsingh85
07-03-2019, 03:12 PM
Waiting for more.... Ts sis

wuhai
07-03-2019, 08:09 PM
Nice story, support!! :D

guess21
07-03-2019, 09:42 PM
During one business trip, as usual I was looking forward to meet Jacob. He dated me to drink with his friends. Getting to know about his friends in past few meetings, I felt it was ok to accompany him to meet his friends except William. I had met William a few times and I did not have a good impression of him. He was rich local businessman and always had beautiful ladies around him. At one occurrence, he did touchy to me. He went to touch my thigh and ass. I was angry and complain to Jacob. He told me he was one of his biggest business partner and asked me forget about it and move on. Thinking of Jacob's business, I had moved on and tried to avoid him.

jessel
08-03-2019, 12:21 AM
Nice update sis, thanks :)

petmichpeter
08-03-2019, 01:24 AM
Fantastic, continue please

Lankywon
08-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Wonderful thread. Way to go

madpig88
08-03-2019, 06:35 AM

guess21
12-03-2019, 12:14 AM
Jacob told me that William will joining as he had another business dinner to attend. Hence I followed Jacob and met his friends. We went to a local pub which Jacob always met his local friends. His local friends did bring some girls along and drink with them. I tried to stick to Jacob and sociable to his friends. That night I tried to drink just abit and having casual chat with his friends. After a few hours of light drinking, I went to ladies. On my way back from the restroom, I saw William at our table. I tried to smile but in my heart thinking what the hell is he here. I tried to sit away from him and asked Jacob why is he here. He whispered to me that William called one of the other friends after his dinner and he came over and meet them. Since it was unavoidable, I whispered to Jacob let's go back early. After awhile, Jacob mention I was not feeling well and need to go back early. Of course his friends were unhappy and requested us to drink up before leaving. I had to drink up the glass of mine and Jacob had to drink three glasses directly. After I had drinked my glass, I was looking at Jacob to complete his another two glasses. While looking at Jacob, I started to feel my vision was abit blur. I was thinking was it the alochol was too strong. Slowly I was blackout.

smellie
12-03-2019, 01:56 AM
Nice story sis, pls continue

JonHope
12-03-2019, 02:15 AM
Great share, look forward to more updates

TriVenus
15-03-2019, 12:45 AM
Awesome thread, support!

guess21
23-03-2019, 08:48 PM
When I started to have some senses, I felt I was having sex. My body was numb and I could not open my eye. I felt that someone was penerating into me. I felt things were not right and I tried to force myself to open my eyes, but it was totally black. I could only saw some light when I was looking downwards. I realized I was blindfolded. I saw a few shadows moving around me but I can't see them clearly. Slowly I could see a dick was pushing into my mouth and felt someone was penerating into me. I tried to force myself to move, but I felt I was very weak. I knew I was in trouble situation which I could not get away. I tried to struggle and move my body, but I felt my body was too numb. It was hopeless and very scared and hope someone could stop them as they had taken me as their sex slave. I could not really felt my body much except my viginal. My viginal was very aroused. I could felt my viginal was keep squeezing when he was penerating into me. He keep pumping me and slowly I could start feel my body. I heard they were laughing and one of them mention let the bitch enjoy more. Then I heard some local language around. Awhile later someone pour something into my mouth and forced me to drink.

MPLover
25-03-2019, 06:59 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

guess21
25-03-2019, 10:23 PM
While he was continue penetrating me, I could start to feel my body from numbness become arouse. I could felt they were making me doing handjobs and blowjob for them at same time. I could sense there are at least four people around me. My breasts were being squeeze and play by them. At times I could felt my body was being licked. I felt I was very aroused by their actions and I started to moan. My body became taken by them and I want their penis more than other things. My mind became very confused as I felt so enjoyable playing with their penis and at the meantime I try to stop them. I was very struggle and my tears drop. My body turn to get more and more aroused. I started to lost control of myself and I was excited while touching their dicks. I start helping them handjobs and blowjob and I wanted more. I wanted them to shoot to me and play with my body. I heard someone say she getting into it and he penetrated me harder. I keep rub their penis hard and suck them hard. While feeling their penis getting hard, I could felt my whole body was very aroused. I wanted them to fuck me hard. Hence I keep following their movement. I could felt they made me to have sex with them in different style like doggie, carrying me and sitting having sex. I could felt one by one having sex with me and it keep continue. I could felt different people were having sex with me and moving me around. After they had exhausted, they carried me to the toliet and washed my viginal and my body. They throwed me to the bed. I was forced to drink something again and soon I was blackout.

guess21
27-03-2019, 06:23 PM
When I was awake, I looked around. I was in a hotel room and I was naked. I was having a bad headache and trying to think what had happen. Slowly my memory given me that I was being gang rape. I looked around and saw a note on the side table. It written "Enjoy last night bitch, if you dare to report to police, I would spread your sex photo and video online." I was shocked and I cried badly. This was the first time in life that I did not know what to do. I keep crying and many negative thoughts in my mind. I keep thinking how I faced my husband, my daughter, Jacob, my friends and my colleagues in future. What am I going to do?

brandit
28-03-2019, 12:59 AM
Support nice story! :)

sponge05
28-03-2019, 06:40 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

usamasama
28-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Very nice story, thanks!

Neome
28-03-2019, 01:31 PM
Support good thread, please continue sis

guess21
28-03-2019, 10:37 PM
Suddenly I heard my phone was ringing, Jacob called. He asked me where am I? I told him I did not know and I was scared. I told him I was being gang rape last night and where was him? He said after he drank the alcohol, he went to toliet. When he was back, his friends told him I went with my friend. I was like knew that guy, so they did not bother and continued play with their girls. He tried to call me, but I did not pick up. I asked him quickly come to fetch me and I sent my google location and the room number. I looked at my mobile phone, I saw Jacob did miss call me for many times. I started to miss my daughter and open my gallery folder. I was shock, there were a few nude photos ans video of me inside my phone. I was very scared and cried harder. I wish Jacob could come immediately.

Soon someone knock the door, I saw from the pinhole. It was Jacob. Immediately I open the door and hugged him. He closed the door and console me. After I had settled down, he asked me did I still remember who were they and how did they look like. I told him my vision was very blur and only shadows of them. He asked me, did I remembered did they shoot inside me. I told him yes but I also remembered they cleaned up me. I asked him should we called the police. He mentioned that this was foreign country and we did not know the law. He asked me to consider would I want to let my husband to know. I was very lost. Soon Jacob asked me to wash up and leave the place.

guess21
29-03-2019, 11:18 PM
I listened to Jacob and went to the bathroom and washed my face. I sat on the toliet bowl and thinking how and what should I do. I felt I should not let this go, I had to report to police. Afterawhile, Jacob knock the door asking am I ok? I asked Jacob leave as I wanted to be alone. After pushing him out of the room, I was still thinking that I need justice and report to police. I called the international sos hotline and asked for help. Soon there were some local policemen and an english speaking translator came into the room. I was taken to the hospital for examination and the police helped me to take down the statement and Jacob is in another room. I felt I was having bad headache the whole day, however I still able to tell what happen last night and I showed some face which I had taken long ago in my phone to the police. The police suddenly stopped the statement when saw one of the photo and made a call. I asked the translator what was going on. She mentioned that William was one of the member of a powerful family in the country. This might be complicated.

KnowItAll
30-03-2019, 06:35 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

aniceguy
04-04-2019, 08:57 AM
TS, waiting for your update....:)

curiousSG
05-04-2019, 07:08 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

PoloRL
05-04-2019, 03:03 PM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it :)

VRossi1980
07-04-2019, 09:07 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

HorYiPeng
07-04-2019, 06:36 PM
Very nice story TS, pls continue!

guess21
07-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Awhile later, the policemen received a call. He continued to take down the statement with me after the call. After taken down the statement, I was sent to a place which they were policemen around to rest. I asked where was Jacob, they told me he was not able to accompany as he was still having statement. I requested the translator to accompany me and she agreed. I called back to Daniel and told him what I had faced. He arranged the office and house arrangement and fly over immediately. Daniel came over and consoled me and I felt guilty facing him. I still felt my body unwell and headache after the incident. I still keep crying in my bed.

NastyThaiboy
08-04-2019, 07:32 AM
this is a nice story!

guess21
08-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Daniel and the translator with the acommpany of a policeman keep visiting hospital for my health check up. I felt my head was having a huge impact after the incident. The doctor told Daniel, they were unaware what substance did they given me to drink. This might cause the headache. They needed more time to investigate. Daniel tried to hide the news to me, however I forced him to tell me the truth.

DrumQueen
09-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Support nice story! :)

i^Xi0n
09-04-2019, 06:27 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

tidalboy
19-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Waiting for your updates TS! Keep going ☺️☺️

tagota
19-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Nice story sis, do continue :)

guess21
20-04-2019, 11:30 PM
After a few days, one of the police informed us that they had caught four of them and would like me to identify them. To my shockness, Jacob was in the list and one of his local friend. William was not in the list. I told the police I knew Jacob and his friend but unsure were they part of the gang rape. Soon the police informed me that they would charge Jacob, his friend and the other two guys who I did not see before. I still did not know what was going on.

VVDPink
21-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Jolly good story sis, enjoy reading it! :)

madpig88
21-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.

guess21
22-04-2019, 07:39 AM
I went to court with Daniel accompany. I saw Jacob, his friend and another two guys who I did not know behind the jail bar. Jacob was having a depression and scare look. The prosecutor lawyer started to question Jacob. Jacob accepted the crimes and started said out everything. He told the court that he knew me since university and we were couple. However during one occursion, he saw I was with his buddy (ZT) and I were kissing at my flat near the lift. He was shock and depressed I had betrayed him. Although he was still together with me, the pain was always in his heart. He mentioned I made the pain worst as I left him. This pain stayed with him for life. One day, he saw my daughter and me at the hotel lobby having high tea. He was happy but sad at the same time seeing me. However being gentleman, he did approached me and get my contact. He told his story to his local friend, his friend told him he should teach me a lesson. I should not be in a good life while Jacob still remained in pain. Hence they started to plot to get me back to Jacob.

KTVbuddy
24-04-2019, 08:50 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

fortworth
24-04-2019, 04:30 PM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.

flewscoot
24-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Thanks for nice update. Hope to read more.

phuang
24-04-2019, 08:09 PM
Nice story and thank you for sharing.

guess21
25-04-2019, 07:19 AM
One day, Jacob saw I had checked in in my facebook which he was in that country as well. He called his friend and his friend suggested asking Jacob to contact me. Jacob managed to get me out and started our affair. "I saw Daniel face, he was shocked and unhold my hand. In my heart, I knew my family would be breaking up." Jacob managed to get me and had sex with me. He told his friend that I was still as horny as before, his friend suggested he should teach the bitch a lesson. His friend suggested to made me drunk and blindfolded me. Initally they would like to take my sex videos and photos to threaten me. However in the process, his friend got horny seeing me. His friend applied a sex cream into my viginal and make me got horny. Jacob felt the enjoyment and got excited on the actions what i did for him. After Jacob had done, his friend signal to him was his turn. He applied more cream to me and made me want sex with him. After he had shooted into me, he told Jacob take as is he was the one shoot into me. I was shocked to hear that.

basfreak
26-04-2019, 06:52 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

meijipcc
28-04-2019, 06:40 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

tks4sharing
28-04-2019, 07:58 AM
Very nice story, please update soon!

NastyThaiboy
28-04-2019, 08:57 AM
this is a nice story!