PDA

View Full Version : 有一种悲伤

newbiezai
03-01-2019, 03:32 PM
hi fellow samsters this is my first and probably only story after lurking around for more than a decade. i have decided to write this story down after seeing this thread and perhaps to leave a legacy and reminder to the rest of the bros/sis here

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=176212

disclaimer:this story isn't that much of a sexual post than about my real life experience

it saddens me to see that people always think that people will always be around or they let outside influence affect how they should be together or not but what if just what If you know that you only have a limited time remaining what would you do? always remember you only live life once so live life with no regrets the same goes to love because what is life without that special somebody?

I guess its the equivalent of say you know that you are going to be handicapped from the waist down tomorrow would you mop about it till you lose mobility or would you run and scream and jump and do everything till your hearts content today?

and so here's my story.

i'm 32 this year and since my childhood i grew up in a broken family where my parents fought and quarrelled a lot and when my dad was busy with business while my mum would always be out with her friends. we never did spend much time together as a family be it family dinners / gathering / birthdays / etc as those were considered unproductive time and my dad worked 364.5 days a year leaving only half a day off for CNY

I never experienced love and I craved for it so much since young hence in all my relationships I try my best to make it work but somehow the "love" feeling in me wouldn't come out and to me they were more like companionship and became a habit after years and the closest one would be feeling like family but that's about it I don't feel love to love if you get what I mean like I never did any romantic or sweet gestures towards any of them and even sex wasn't love it was just pure desire or sometimes worse I felt like it was an obligation or a duty.

I didn't take good care of my body since young and partially due to the lack of parental love I did lots of shits like smoking and drinking since young and hence i am diabetic now my kidney now isn't in good shape but i'm trying my best now :)

live not a long life but a meaningful one so that no matter what happens you would never regret it.

to be continued

for those wanting a real tear jerker you can go catch this movie "more than blue" 比悲傷更悲傷的故事 its been out for sometime

and heres the song from the movie :')
never fails to make me tear each time and repeat over and over to remind myself that time is precious so cherish the moments and even the simplest of things that you do together be it dinner or before bed time chats
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRcudpJzy1I

newbiezai
04-01-2019, 06:43 PM
I am no stranger to dating apps as I knew my ex gf of 4 years from wechat back then. the last breakup was hard to bear for me as we have been through many hardships together (including lockup at cantonment lol) so you could probably imagine how inseperable we are as friends who know us see us as the couple that would definitely get married to one another etc.

I guess I am a person who still strongly believes in the one in a million where out of the billions and billions of people on this planet there is the one that fits right with you 100%

anyway back to the story... I started using a app called OkCupid and was swipping when I saw this blue color hair dyed girl with the widest most beautiful smile ever :D and I decided to message her and she replied almost instantaneously and we hit it off really good and the vibe was there the chemistry was there and we exchanged contacts and continued on WhatsApp

we were chatting daily for about two weeks and while we didn't really arrange for a meetup or planned for it, she fell sick one day and had to take half day to see a doctor near my place and we decided to just have a impromptu meetup for lunch and a movie as well.

lunch was normal as we had lenu and I made a joke to break the ice but that's about it.

she wanted to watch crazy rich Asians as her busy schedule didn't allow her time to catch this movie that got everyone talking about it at that point of time.

halfway through the movie I decided to hold her hands to test water because I wanted to know if there was a chance for us to further this relationship and she didn't resist or push my hands away :)

so after the movie she had to go back home to rest and we went our separate ways as she lives in the north

when I reached back home we didn't message each other till night time because we both didn't know what to say to me holding her hands in the theatre and that's when she popped the question.

to be continued...

newbiezai
04-01-2019, 07:49 PM
we started texting about random things when I asked her about me holding her hands and how she felt. she told me that she didn't trust guys yet partially due to her bf of 9 years that left her for another girl and her getting her heart broken by the guy before me.

all along our texts have been decent with a hint of cheekiness from me but what comes next totally surprised me when she asked if I wanted to be her fwb.

two things came to mind at that point of time what if I rejected her and said I wanted something serious instead would she be turned off and find someone else instead and how would it be moving forward does it mean our relationship would be limited to just being fwbs the most?

to be honest as a guy I definitely wouldn't mind because she is a 10/10 for me with such an angelic face and a body to kill for (b cup and sexy curves) but I have been on the search for the one for so so long and I really felt that she is the one and I thought that the only way forward was to accept this and progress from there for now and so I agreed.

again we didn't specify the details or define our relationship's perimeters as it is both our first in such an arrangement and we didn't say when or where we would do the deed at.

the same week on a Friday she was in a bad mood due to a quarrel with her best friend and she was out drinking and me being worried about her wellbeing told her to just text me anytime if she needs me (I don't mean sexually) and she texted me at 2am asking if i'm awake and she told me she's done drinking heavily and I told her that i'll come get her.

to be continued..