PDA

View Full Version : Budget playground off Thomson

tangerinesex
03-01-2019, 01:33 AM
Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was seated outside. I told her perhaps another time while still digging her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like this are increasingly hard to find

Greenfrog
03-01-2019, 01:39 AM
Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days the spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei Liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was dressed outside. I told another time while still digging at her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostrate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like these are increasingly hard to find
Ts mind sharing the location ?

hi2u
03-01-2019, 07:48 AM
Hey bro, please share location.

Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was seated outside. I told her perhaps another time while still digging her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostrate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like this are increasingly hard to find

Iloveass
03-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Bro, can share location n damage? Thanks. 😁

hellobag
03-01-2019, 08:43 AM
Hey bro can share location?

tangerinesex
03-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Got tons of requests, but I am looking to exchange contacts. Or at least be given points. So far only two Bros have upped my score and thanks so much. They would have received my post. (One of the bros is anonymous, pls pm me so I know who you are cheers!) happy hunting

cosyman
03-01-2019, 11:11 AM
Bro i just upped you. Please share in return. ;)

dreamchaser1234
03-01-2019, 12:15 PM
up you already bro pls share

Nemesis_v
03-01-2019, 12:18 PM
Same here. Please share.

douchebag55
03-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Mind to share bro?? I have one that i can share with you, nearby only! Appreciate it!

sibeinerd
03-01-2019, 02:43 PM
Bro can share. Upped u. Thanks

gregmarson
03-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Upped you. Can share location and contact? Thanks!

sofiansusanto
03-01-2019, 09:47 PM
up you already bro pls share

You have no power. How to up huh?

tangerinesex
04-01-2019, 02:19 AM
Thanks bros who sportingly upped me. I have replied you. As for those who have upped me but haven't received a thing, it's probably because you didn't leave your nick, or your nick and the name you left behind didn't match. As for those who have no points but lied, hahaha better luck next time

schizoidal
04-01-2019, 09:13 AM
Up your points already. Can share?

tangerinesex
04-01-2019, 09:42 AM
To all Bros who received my pm, forgot to add price was for 30min

Kelvyn
04-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Added your points bro. Kindly share contact. Thanks

hamsupter
04-01-2019, 12:17 PM
Bro, up your pointz.

Please PM me contact. Thanks!

Thanks bros who sportingly upped me. I have replied you. As for those who have upped me but haven't received a thing, it's probably because you didn't leave your nick, or your nick and the name you left behind didn't match. As for those who have no points but lied, hahaha better luck next time

Raveboy
04-01-2019, 03:48 PM
can share bro ? no points though... but can exchange :)

andrewo
04-01-2019, 06:31 PM
Bro appreciate if can share the contacts. I can exchange a few joints too

fshare
04-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Have up u with my humble points. Can share ctc?:D

garbage8889
07-01-2019, 05:29 PM
Tks to TS for the contact. Paased by this stretch a few times before but did not notice this shop until recently. It has no rooms but a curtain where she will draw to cordon off the 2 beds. Toilet is shared with another hard ware shop but you can shower if you want. The milf looks ok (6/10), massage was not bad and i finished off with a HJ (paid $35 for half hour and $50 for the deed).

Added her wechat but might rtf if im in the area.

The other lady in the shop at that time is not my type, looks fierce and those market aunty :cool:

tangerinesex
08-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Nice bro. The other Aunty must be the boss? Lol. Busty though

Greenfrog
09-01-2019, 12:03 AM
hi bro mind sharing the place?

i think i upped u once. i cannot upped u again..

strikeback44
09-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Tks to TS for the contact. Paased by this stretch a few times before but did not notice this shop until recently. It has no rooms but a curtain where she will draw to cordon off the 2 beds. Toilet is shared with another hard ware shop but you can shower if you want. The milf looks ok (6/10), massage was not bad and i finished off with a HJ (paid $35 for half hour and $50 for the deed).

Added her wechat but might rtf if im in the area.

The other lady in the shop at that time is not my type, looks fierce and those market aunty :cool:

$35 for half ass massage and $50 for a handjob ? so total you spend $85 for 1/2 of fun? :eek:

garbage8889
09-01-2019, 03:53 PM
Massage was quite decent and the deed was market rate. The way you write, I'm sure you could have gotten it much cheaper :)

HunterJ
10-01-2019, 03:58 PM
Share this good lobang bro. Need a rub soon!!

strikeback44
10-01-2019, 04:01 PM
Massage was quite decent and the deed was market rate. The way you write, I'm sure you could have gotten it much cheaper :)

you bet....for 1 hour massage and a HJ $80.

if for 30min half ass massage and HJ for $85, i rather go geylang....$80 for a 45min session....+massage +FJ+ water bed service.... song song gao jurong...lol

garbage8889
10-01-2019, 04:27 PM
you bet....for 1 hour massage and a HJ $80.

if for 30min half ass massage and HJ for $85, i rather go geylang....$80 for a 45min session....+massage +FJ+ water bed service.... song song gao jurong...lol

sure, whatever rocks your boat :)

GreenRice
10-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Can share? I am servicing my car this weekend there and will have time to try out. Thanks a lot, bro.

strikeback44
11-01-2019, 12:24 PM
sure, whatever rocks your boat :)

the title of the thread is Budget playground.....$85 for 30min 1/2 ass massage and a HJ is no budget at all ,,,unless you are big tow kay....or chai tow :D

garbage8889
11-01-2019, 01:16 PM
the title of the thread is Budget playground.....$85 for 30min 1/2 ass massage and a HJ is no budget at all ,,,unless you are big tow kay....or chai tow :D

:D :D :D :D

HSB2000
11-01-2019, 02:45 PM

I fully agreed with your remark :)

matt4u32
14-01-2019, 03:22 PM
$35 for half ass massage and $50 for a handjob ? so total you spend $85 for 1/2 of fun? :eek:

Where is the place? Care to share? Thanks

matt4u32
14-01-2019, 03:32 PM
Was in the area, so went to check out some old haunts just to see how things have changed. Upper Thomson Spa is undergoing reno, so one joint down for proper rub. Wanted more tuina than hanky panky, and after maundering around, stumbled upon this respectable looking place. Lazy afternoon and the lady, a milf, was happy to see me. It was way past mid day and I was probably her first customer. Times are bad and I could hear her colleague bitching in the background. It’s a new year but not a single regular has showed up. I wanted to tell her these days spas are a dime a dozen, but I decided to just take off my clothes, lie down and shut up. The ML came into the room and I told her all I wanted was a quick rub and then zhuagen, if she knew. Not necessarily hj. She smiled knowingly and even returned a naughty wink. Ho sei liao. She sat at my feet and started rubbing my balls, but soon started stroking my shaft lovingly. Aroused, I caught hold of her and started rubbing her inside your panties till she was dripping wet. She told me she hadn’t fucked in a long time, and she really wanted me to have a go at her, but her boss was seated outside. I told her perhaps another time while still digging her wet and hairy cb. She trembled and came at least twice. After a while, my hands got tired and I told her enough. I showered, paid up and left. No prostate massage, no haggling of prices, just cut to the chase. Joints like this are increasingly hard to find

TS, can pm me the location n contacts? Thanks

sibeinerd
27-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Bro I up u and waiting u reply

Adlih
29-07-2019, 03:58 PM

Yalor... Some more TS make it seems like a treasure that need to be exchanged and not shared....

tamatiger
30-07-2019, 05:09 AM
10 yrs late, all these prices consider budget liao

strikeback44
02-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Bro I up u and waiting u reply

u so desperate until need to dig up a thread from Jan :eek: