PDA

View Full Version : To all brothers, Plz intro me this xiaodi sum massage place..

longwinter
13-06-2007, 10:08 PM
saluting to all brothers here, dun expect any unreasonable request from u all.. xiaodi is juz a newbie here..hoping to noe sum places to try it out and chiong

is there any good massaging place + handjob, costs ard $50, cuz that is my best budget, still a student, not so much $ oso

aczeta76
14-06-2007, 07:49 AM
haha.. got GL for the Cat 40 lah.

Tell them u dun want FJ, just HJ and massage.. think they won't mind and still have $10 left...

Most TN girls will juz massage u for 10 or 20 mins before popping GQ, those that got standard normally more ex in terms of entry price so beyond your budget lah...

Other choice is X****L* Spa near Bencoolen. Do a search and if you are lucky, you can get away with $55 damage

unsung80
14-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Student should study hard, rather than spending unncessary money. When you finish your whatever donkey school with flying colours, get a high pay job, then you can massage until you song or bonk your brain out every single day!!:D

Ibonk
14-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Student should study hard, rather than spending unncessary money. When you finish your whatever donkey school with flying colours, get a high pay job, then you can massage until you song or bonk your brain out every single day!!

Listen to this brother's advice, kid. Dun start spending money before you even learn how to earn it.

The day will come when you get to cheong till u get sick of it but meanwhile my advice to you is to learn how to make gd use of your hands. :)

Indignant
14-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Listen to this brother's advice, kid. Dun start spending money before you even learn how to earn it.

The day will come when you get to cheong till u get sick of it but meanwhile my advice to you is to learn how to make gd use of your hands. :)

Better listen to the lao jiaos. Dun puay puay. If i were u, will go sian JC and poly girls le... waHAhahaha :D

Ibonk
14-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Better listen to the lao jiaos. Dun puay puay. If i were u, will go sian JC and poly girls le... waHAhahaha :D

I believe that alot of us here would want to go sian JC and Poly meimei(s) too. :D

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2007, 01:11 PM
Dear ibonk.... Indignant is hibernating.... so tonite most prob. I not going. :(

Ibonk
14-06-2007, 01:20 PM
Dear ibonk.... Indignant is hibernating.... so tonite most prob. I not going. :(

It's ok, bro. We will have the chance to drink together again one day.

trojan
14-06-2007, 02:13 PM

i beilive sian jc teacher lagi better. F@#K teacher :D

little worm
14-06-2007, 02:22 PM
True... now best time to sian the JC, Poly and University Mei Mei... you know... I am sure a lot of Bros here will say the same thing...

If I only knew then, what I know now....

:D

Ibonk
14-06-2007, 02:31 PM
True... now best time to sian the JC, Poly and University Mei Mei... you know... I am sure a lot of Bros here will say the same thing...

If I only knew then, what I know now....

:D

It's never too late, bro. :D

Indignant
14-06-2007, 03:08 PM
u're still welcome to join club syt. can treat the syts as poly or jc girls.. no prob! :D

omoide
14-06-2007, 04:34 PM
saluting to all brothers here, dun expect any unreasonable request from u all.. xiaodi is juz a newbie here..hoping to noe sum places to try it out and chiong

is there any good massaging place + handjob, costs ard $50, cuz that is my best budget, still a student, not so much $ oso

don't be surprised if your dad might just be a samster reading this and dispensing advice to you with a high powered and highly reputed nick. everything's possible here.

on a different note, just take sometime to read the other FRs. you're a student, surely you know the values of doing research and not take the easy way out. don't be lazy.

cheers. :cool:

jamstart
14-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Maybe he sian JC or Uni gals then can be thier OKT and intro the girls here.:D

longwinter
15-06-2007, 02:14 AM
haiz, luck has been poor around me, not that easy to noe any poly gals or jc gals oso..even if noe them liao, l still hav to woo her, spent the $ and efforts, mite as well chiong like the samsters here

btw thanks to all brothers again who reply to this thread, really appreciate that :)

Ibonk
15-06-2007, 10:13 AM
Maybe he sian JC or Uni gals then can be thier OKT and intro the girls here.:D

Hehehe.......u very bad leh, ask ppl to 逼良为娼. :D

unsung80
15-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Didi. put in effort to woo them la, girls nowsday so chio and open! When you get them and landed them. You would be laying on the bed thinking the effort is really worth it. Rather than waste money go massage, after that come out then start to use your big brain to think y i wasted another $50 which can last me a few days. :D

unsung80
15-06-2007, 10:15 AM
I believe that alot of us here would want to go sian JC and Poly meimei(s) too. :D

LOL me too!! If am like 10 years younger!

Ibonk
15-06-2007, 10:48 AM
haiz, luck has been poor around me, not that easy to noe any poly gals or jc gals oso..even if noe them liao, l still hav to woo her, spent the $ and efforts, mite as well chiong like the samsters here

btw thanks to all brothers again who reply to this thread, really appreciate that :)

Dun worry, schoolgals nowsaday are much easier to sian than before. :p

Indignant
17-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Dun worry, schoolgals nowsaday are much easier to sian than before. :p

With u around also wont be many left for us bros le... :D

Ibonk
17-06-2007, 12:42 PM
With u around also wont be many left for us bros le... :D

Dun worry, new stock always available. Plus sometimes there's foreign import too.......sigh.......i miss the days when i was still at a certain poly up north where they offered nursing diplomas. :D

mishell
27-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Aiyo... please... SG girls now all so HIGH KEEP! Also some of them want MORE than just your company... ferry here and there like Petrol free. SG girls NOT easy liao man.. a lot of them also very FAKE...

I know how he feels...