PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Massage Located at Temple Street

pigman3838
13-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Quite sometime back I met my client at Chinatown, walked pass this HC name Sensual Massage, was quite curious and having some back aches, so decided to go up c c look look! Saw this fat receptionist sitting at the recption, so asked for the price and got a shock that they cost $200 for a bloody 1 hour so-call "Sensual Massage"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So asked her what is included and was told that there's no steambath, jacuzi, hot/cold pool, no SPECIAL..etc..it's just purely massaging which is very stimulating and exciting!!! So decided to leave in the end, as the price is too high and no facilities somemore!

Recently I met my client at Chinatown again and walked pass Sensual Massage again, base on the price they charge, was surprised that this HC still survive! So out of curiousity, I decided to give it a try and went up!

Mine Oh Mine.............................................. ..................................The Bloody room is F***ing Dark! I can't see a thing at all and the girls who'll be massaging me is @#x##@@xxf@knnxxxx##@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I realise, no wonder the room is so bloody dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's an open concept room, while I walked in, there's this another Ang Moh already halfway through massaging and moaning out loudly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wah Piangz............................................ ........................I cannot tahan and decided to get a refund and go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNN.......................HORIBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who the hell will want to go to that kind of place, somemore charge so expensive and no SPECIAL somemore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! Wah Lau................like that also can............................................... ..this is really a joke man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aczeta76
14-06-2007, 07:53 AM
Do your homework next time.

There has been a thread on tis overpriced Tourist Trap for a LONG time....

Got a couple of joints near Chinatown which are quite good so better luck next time

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2007, 09:39 AM
Another moron who bites his own bullet, already aware is $200 per call. :D

OsamaBinLaden
14-06-2007, 01:22 PM
call me stupid... call me a moron... but i did return to this place after visiting it for the last time about 2 years back i think... just to see how it is like now...

happen to be around the area and thinking of something to do to kill time... so decided to give it a try... anyway got some spare cash due to 4d :D

nothing much changed... the layout pricing concept... everything same as before...

went into the dark massage room and lay on the mattress... i will just highlight the main points...

first... after about 20 mins i think... gal started to play around with may balls and lil bro while i was still lying on my front... automatically raised my hips to allow her better access... and went on and on... until i erupted... round 1...

near the end of the session... she told me "this is the last part of the massage" and rode me, simulating a gal-on-top position... and began rocking back and forth... point to note... NO penetration... gal still has tight hugging shorts on... after some time... i erupted... round 2...

just as i thought it was all over... the gal actually continued rocking on... this time i became more daring and started to rub her below from outside the tights... sensing no resistance i slowly moved into the shorts and panty and continued rubbing... she rocked faster... and before i knew it... i erupted... round 3...

didnt know that i can go 3 rounds within such a short period of time...

but then again... its 200 bux... so dont think i will go again for some time... unless bros have some money and donno wat to do wif it... :D

cheers!

Rof|maoxz
14-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Cheers!

Didnt know Osama got such a sensitive and strong dicky. :D

Indignant
14-06-2007, 03:43 PM
Didnt know Osama got such a sensitive and strong dicky. :D

Well, now we do! :D

t123
14-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Heard from one aqauintance who often fly to Middle East for biz, Sheiks' dick is big and thick. He saw them kanna blown away in disco by Russians, PRCs etc.:D

kronthos
14-06-2007, 05:42 PM
I guess this place survives because of the tourists and the likes of us who venture back (me included :d).

However, I do find it too steep in costs and it's not "sensual" enough for me.

blue_swatch
14-06-2007, 08:53 PM
3 rounds one hour, wat u eat ar? :eek: :D

bigheadz
14-06-2007, 09:49 PM
My advice is "DONT WASTE $$" in fact dont even step near there. Just a shop with a seduce words.

spore_boyzs
15-06-2007, 12:29 PM
call me stupid... call me a moron... but i did return to this place after visiting it for the last time about 2 years back i think... just to see how it is like now...

happen to be around the area and thinking of something to do to kill time... so decided to give it a try... anyway got some spare cash due to 4d :D

nothing much changed... the layout pricing concept... everything same as before...

went into the dark massage room and lay on the mattress... i will just highlight the main points...

first... after about 20 mins i think... gal started to play around with may balls and lil bro while i was still lying on my front... automatically raised my hips to allow her better access... and went on and on... until i erupted... round 1...

near the end of the session... she told me "this is the last part of the massage" and rode me, simulating a gal-on-top position... and began rocking back and forth... point to note... NO penetration... gal still has tight hugging shorts on... after some time... i erupted... round 2...

just as i thought it was all over... the gal actually continued rocking on... this time i became more daring and started to rub her below from outside the tights... sensing no resistance i slowly moved into the shorts and panty and continued rubbing... she rocked faster... and before i knew it... i erupted... round 3...

didnt know that i can go 3 rounds within such a short period of time...

but then again... its 200 bux... so dont think i will go again for some time... unless bros have some money and donno wat to do wif it...

cheers!

:eek: Wah Lan Oei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rocking on you and shoot 3 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So power ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shall drop by someday, go take a look at the environment of th eplace first! Bro, can view the girls first anot?

satyr365
15-06-2007, 02:15 PM
Here's a thought for an even "More Sensual Massage:" for $200.

Pick up 3 PRC babes from GL at $60 each
Book into H81 and switch off all the lights and tell all the girls to sensuously ruba you.

Here's the breakdown:

6 soft hands caressing every part of your body, 6 bouncy tits to fondle and suck on, 6 writhing legs wrapped over you, 3 warm pussies to press against your one very pampered dick for up to 2 hours... I think I might shot 3 times too like this, haha!

Cost (girls and hotel):

60+60+60+20 = $200
Experience = priceless

:)

Cheers

Eastpipper
15-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Pick up 3 PRC babes from GL at $60 each
Book into H81 and switch off all the lights and tell all the girls to sensuously ruba you.

Cost (girls and hotel):

60+60+60+20 = $200
Experience = priceless

Is this an FRs or a fantasy?:confused:

Looksee
15-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Is this an FRs or a fantasy?:confused:

FR = Field Report = Fantasy Report

enzer88
15-06-2007, 05:45 PM
FR = Field Report = Fantasy Reporthaha,i also think so.:D

satyr365
15-06-2007, 07:06 PM
It's a Fantasy Report. Just making sense of what $200 could get you if you want to pay that much for a "sensuous massage".

Peace bros

Cheers

Ahnook78
15-06-2007, 07:27 PM
near my office. hmmm...

OsamaBinLaden
17-06-2007, 03:14 PM
3 rounds one hour, wat u eat ar? :eek: :D

hehee...

i was quite shocked myself... first time in my life...

but one man's meat is another man's poison hor... just becos i got wat i got... dont expect the same for all bros... to each his own...

zenarc
17-06-2007, 03:55 PM
$200 for a massage session without FJ is too expensive.

WOOHOO
17-06-2007, 05:09 PM
some people have the extra cash to enjoy this high priced hobby. i so envy....me no money one!!! sad...

zenarc
23-06-2007, 02:38 AM
some people have the extra cash to enjoy this high priced hobby. i so envy....me no money one!!! sad...

Yalor...me also no money one! sianz !

OsamaBinLaden
06-04-2008, 09:04 PM
been in hibernation for too long liao... now back in the scene... to seasoned bros who know me... will know dat i have a filipina gf... read my posts in the duxton pub threads about my experience wif filipina gals... they are the best in the world...

anyway... gf decided to go back to phils earlier this week... have to go office today (sunday) cos have to complete a set of tender documents for submission tomoro... before going office decided to detour to temple st...

ok ok... i know this joint dont have a good reputation amongst bros... but no harm going once in a blue moon right? i think last time i was there was many months ago... i know its a bit steep... but heck... once a while no harm...

reached the counter... made payment... requested for a chinese gal... changed into their disposable brief and was greeted by a familiar gal... had her the last 2 times i went there... i think she remember me...

bros who have gone to this joint or have read the reports or have heard stories abt the joint will know abt the service... so no need to go into details...

wat made me write this report was the finale part of the session... they will usually have this simulated fj thing... where the gal will simulate riding you until u cum... my past experiences at this joint concur wif wat other bros said... strictly no touching etc...

but this round... during the simulated fj... my hand was roaming her thighs... could see her looking and smiling at me despite the dark room... i took dat as consent... i became bolder and my hands went under her tshirt and was roaming her breasts... can see her eyes closed enjoying herself... next i tried going under the tight shorts they always wear... still no rejection from her... went further and found dat she got nothing under the shorts... my fingers went wild... she went wilder and got wet... at one point in time... she juz stop her grinding and her head was stretched backwards... i think she cummed cos she was very wet down under...

after she recovered herself... she continued the grinding... until i released my load... total i cummed twice during the 1-hr session... at the end of it... we juz smiled to each other as i went back to the changing room... ok... 200 bux may be a bit steep... but once in maybe 2 or 3 mths is still ok... cos i saved up during the time my pinay gf is here.

as i left the joint... walked down the stairs... saw her walking back up from the mcdonalds next door. we juz smiled at each other... she passed me her hp no and asked me to sms her...

throughout the day in the office i kept on exchange sms wif her... at one point even asking how come i managed to get my hand dat far during the session... she said she was too high and carried away... everytime juz simulate how to satisfy her... and she see me a few times already dats why allow me to go dat far... i suggested since she not satisfied why not we go for the real thing... she obliged and said we meet after she knock off at 11pm... i told her my budget very tight cos juz burnt 200 buz juz now... she said forget about the money... she juz cant wait for the real thing... ho sei liao...!!! :D as i was preparing my tender documents the whole day my mind juz cannot forget abt later tonite... will go over later and go for the real thing this time round...

imaginative
07-04-2008, 07:34 PM
That's a really a happy surprise you got.
First you broke the "no touching" rule.
Second a free fuck now.
Wow. Do update soon!

jedycity
08-04-2008, 11:19 AM
until i released my load... total i cummed twice during the 1-hr session...
Bro u are the man. Already cummed twice still able to go another one within the day. Power lah:D.

OsamaBinLaden
08-04-2008, 11:14 PM
ok ok... juz a quick update... i am typing this from my office at 11.06 pm... juz before heading home...

i guess the "no touching" rule iz juz BS... i have proven dat now... :D

sunday nite... well... i waited for her at t***le street... my heart cant wait and wishing dat it would be a wonderful time... but my head saying she may not turn up...

well... didnt have to wait long... 11.00 sharp there she was walking down the stairs... we headed to H81 cosy... not too far away yet cheaper than chinatown...

along the way we chatted... i already planned for cosy so parked near there and walked to chinatown... so we walked to cosy... we chatted.. (i shall juz get to the important part of the conversation) i asked her am i lucky or wat... well she said maybe... its not easy for her also to be doing this and "no touching"... she has lusts too... and about why me... she said cos i had returned a few times and juz said i had the X factor...

in the room didnt have to wait long... action start immediately... (guess she was too horny)... no need to go into details of the action itself... dont wanna bore u bros...

but the point is it was a wonderful time we had together... and who said this sensual place is a strict "no touching" place... I BROKE DAT BARRIER...!!!

well... there is definitely more to come... we are meeting up again this weekend saturday nite... cos i told her i will be buzy for the rest of the week... guess i will be occupied for the weekend... :D

imaginative
09-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Hey bro osama

How about some FR report?

Rgds
Imaginative

maituleow
09-04-2008, 02:15 PM
.. cos i told her i will be buzy for the rest of the week... guess i will be occupied for the weekend... :D

No wonder BUSH cannot find you!!!!!!!!!!!

OsamaBinLaden
09-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Hey bro osama

How about some FR report?

Rgds
Imaginative

like i said... i was afraid i might bore some bros with detailed fr of the action itself... wat i wanna highlight in my this posting is the the circumstances dat led to the action itself... cos i tot it is something worth saying considering the negative reports of this joint...

of cos... if any bros wanna request for the detailed fr... i shall oblige...

hyperstud
05-08-2013, 08:45 AM
I went yesterday to SP and went for the "super" at $200.
After shower I went to dim lit, open sections, large room by a good looking PRC girl fully dressed, as friendly as a prison door (not even a smile)
Massage was okay but nothing sensual. A bit of tickling of my balls and 50 min later I was told I could leave.

Some Bros seem to have been lucky, but that was long time ago!
Never go there, there are lots of places were you'll get a similar massage for $80 (not to mention cheaper joints) and for $200 a full service.