PDA

View Full Version : FWB help for a new comer

Thenotoman
31-12-2018, 12:07 AM
Hello everyone. Ive been observing this forum for a good 1 week before deciding to create an account to ask around. I recently went through a bad break up. She thought I was cheating but I didn't but what do you know, she cheated on me with her ex. That was 3 months ago.

I've haven't had sex for 4 months and I thought of going to geylang by reading some of the forums here but Im still skeptical about having sex with a prostitute. So prostitution is out of the question haha.

I'm currently not looking for relationship besides friends with benefits. Can't take another heartbreak hahaha. So I've tried setting up tinder, Badoo, skout, wechat, michat and it's been almost 3 weeks and I can't even find someone to go out with or hangout to get to the FWB base 😂.

Not sure if I'm ugly but my ex said I looked cute and some other girls too.

Any kind soul here can teach a guy like me to get FWB on here or any of the apps I listed. Or maybe I'm missing an app hahaha.

If not then I'm here to find a FWB here if I'm lucky 😁.

Me:
Race: Malay
Height: 163
Weight: 60kg
Built: a little on the muscle side

Her:
Race: any
Age: 19-40 (would be interested in older women too after hearing stories of people getting milfs as FWB)
Height: no preference
Weight: not obese can la. I like curvy girls too!

I know there's no such thing as free lunch but I'm here just to make friends and see how it goes from there. I'm not the most flirty or interesting guy as I'm pretty shy and awkward so it takes some time to warm up.

If any of your ladies are interested in a young boyish looking guy to be submissive to your will, I'm your guy hahahaha. I still get turned down to clubs cause of my face. I look younger than I am

sammyboyfor
31-12-2018, 03:51 AM
You have definitely come to the right place. Welcome to sammyboy. :p

Shiofukis
31-12-2018, 03:56 AM
CW, where are you? Still at genting?

peanodood1337
01-01-2019, 10:31 AM
I'm currently not looking for relationship besides friends with benefits. Can't take another heartbreak hahaha. So I've tried setting up tinder, Badoo, skout, wechat, michat and it's been almost 3 weeks and I can't even find someone to go out with or hangout to get to the FWB base ��.

Bump for newbie.

Dude I'm gonna administer some tough love here. You need to cut out the "can't take another heartbreak" shit. Makes you sound like a pussy.

Good luck with your search. Best wishes for the year ahead.

Cuntworth
01-01-2019, 10:50 AM
CW, where are you? Still at genting?

Come back Liao...:D

Thenotoman
02-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Bump for newbie.

Dude I'm gonna administer some tough love here. You need to cut out the "can't take another heartbreak" shit. Makes you sound like a pussy.

Thank you bro hahah yeah need be more alpha and sound like ive moved on. 2019 would be a nice year to get a sex buddy without all the love involved

JuzOldGuy
02-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Bump for newbie.

.... Makes you sound like a pussy.

so is TS a pussy or looking for a pussy ?? :D

Jinjia
05-01-2019, 06:04 PM
Bump for newbie.

Ya I agree bro... didi u r only 24... move on and be more alpha. Milfs love alphas.... the sympathy thing only attracts a small minority... gd luck boy

Thenotoman
06-01-2019, 01:51 PM
Hi upping this thread. Still looking 😉

peanodood1337
06-01-2019, 11:45 PM
Bump for newbie.

Hmmm... I don't think you're a bad dude, and I got time to kill after a heavy dinner. So let me take the time to clarify some stuff ya?

Thank you bro hahah yeah need be more alpha and sound like ive moved on. 2019 would be a nice year to get a sex buddy without all the love involved

Its not about being "alpha". Not all girls like overly macho guys who are too confident. But most girls would definitely not wanna be with pussified guys. Friends maybe. Romantic partners nope.

Its all about straddling a fine line here. Your original post is just too long-winded and cringey to read. Let me quote parts which may turn people off:

Hello everyone. Ive been observing this forum for a good 1 week before deciding to create an account to ask around. I recently went through a bad break up. She thought I was cheating but I didn't but what do you know, she cheated on me with her ex. That was 3 months ago.

The very first paragraph is already in "blah blah blah" territory. Would a stranger care about the intricacies of your breakup? No dude. That's something you can talk about if your date asks you, not something you put out there in an introductory post.

I get what you're trying to do here, you wanna say you aren't a cheater ya? Maybe score some sympathy points? Well just say you've gone through a bad breakup and leave it as that. If people are interested, they will ask.

Going on about that makes you look whiny and self-pitying, and people might even start thinking - hey maybe that's why you got cheated on. If you listed all that drivel in your dating app profiles, it is no wonder you have not managed to meet anyone from there.

I've haven't had sex for 4 months and I thought of going to geylang by reading some of the forums here but Im still skeptical about having sex with a prostitute. So prostitution is out of the question haha.

Yea I get that you wanna say you aren't a whoremonger yea? But dude, nobody gives a shit you haven't had sex in 4 months. You can sum this up in 3 letters:

DDF.

Once again, nobody wants to hear the details if they aren't interesting.

I'm currently not looking for relationship besides friends with benefits. Can't take another heartbreak hahaha. So I've tried setting up tinder, Badoo, skout, wechat, michat and it's been almost 3 weeks and I can't even find someone to go out with or hangout to get to the FWB base ��.

That right there. Wtf "can't take another heartbreak"? Dude you're not some Nicholas Sparks character ok? Man the fuck up! Wtf seriously zzz...

It also makes your intentions sound very murky. People might think hey this dude is trying too hard to score sympathy points... and at the end of the day just wants NSA fucks. It doesn't gel with the "good boy kena cheated on" image you're trying to portray.

Next time, try saying because you've just had a breakup, you're not looking for anything serious right now. But if you meet the right person, who knows?

Not sure if I'm ugly but my ex said I looked cute and some other girls too.

"I think I'm not ugly but girls say I'm cute"? C'mon man. Too much humblebrag. Its insincere and disingenuous. Either post a pic, or don't talk about your looks.

I'm not the most flirty or interesting guy as I'm pretty shy and awkward so it takes some time to warm up.

If any of your ladies are interested in a young boyish looking guy to be submissive to your will, I'm your guy hahahaha. I still get turned down to clubs cause of my face. I look younger than I am

Once again, don't beat yourself down so much. Dude, this is not a romance novel, you're not the "shy and awkward" main character. You're not getting laid 99/100 times with that line ok?

And too much information about the "younger than you look" bit. I think so far I've only come across one girl in this forum who is into this sorta thing - sweetsugarysis.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=686228&highlight=

She's looking for "an attractive boyfriend" now:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714011

Don't say senior bros never help or give tips ok? Why don't you try writing to her, minus all that self-pitying stuff? You never know, you might get lucky.

Otherwise, remove that "younger than you look" part in the future. Once again, either post a pic to let people judge for themselves, or don't say much about your looks.

You might wanna take some of what I've said into consideration and edit your dating app profiles. From my experience, if you're not too picky, are relatively eloquent, not a cheapskate, and just want someone to spend some time with, its seriously not that difficult to get vanilla dates on Tinder, OKCupid and Coffee Meets Bagel.

Badoo is full of maids, while Skout is full of freelance prostitutes. So I don't use either of those. And don't easily trust strangers you're only chatting with via WeChat - there are some bros who got scammed:

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=458578&highlight=scam

Good luck!

Thenotoman
09-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Thanks bro. I really appreciate your time writing all that down
I'm taking your advise as a learning lesson when it comes to online dating or fwb. Though the girls you listed already stated must be of Chinese ethnicity but it's her preference so yeah I don't think I can haha