PDA

View Full Version : Sex headache

ahgore
26-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Anyone has this problem before? When reaching orgasm the pain comes.... after job done.. the pain still exist for a short period..

sammyboyfor
26-12-2018, 02:01 PM
Anyone has this problem before? When reaching orgasm the pain comes.... after job done.. the pain still exist for a short period..

How's your blood pressure?

ahgore
27-12-2018, 11:56 AM
How's your blood pressure?

How does that constitute to sex headache?

All men who has high blood will have sex headache?

sammyboyfor
27-12-2018, 12:10 PM
How does that constitute to sex headache?

All men who has high blood will have sex headache?

Not necessarily but it could be one of the causes and it sprung to mind when you mentioned your symptoms.

If your blood pressure is fine then the headaches are caused by something else.

If you have high blood pressure then it could be the cause.

Diagnosis of any condition often involves a process of elimination before the cause can be pinpointed.

Bulus
27-12-2018, 11:39 PM
When reaching orgasm

You always have a headache when having an orgasm? Is it a single occurrence or does it happen every single time?

MaraGuru
28-12-2018, 12:34 PM

Energy level drop

ahgore
28-12-2018, 08:33 PM
You always have a headache when having an orgasm? Is it a single occurrence or does it happen every single time?

Happened a few times already. Now everytime before trying... will have this phobia liao. Sian.. got a bit of high blood.

sammyboyfor
29-12-2018, 02:07 AM
Happened a few times already. Now everytime before trying... will have this phobia liao. Sian.. got a bit of high blood.

If you have hypertension the best way to deal with it is to cut salt from your diet.

Big Sexy
29-12-2018, 07:42 AM
if you are not on any medication.. then read this post.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15337231&postcount=5

ahgore
29-12-2018, 02:34 PM
if you are not on any medication.. then read this post.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=15337231&postcount=5

Thanks bro... read this before. But wonder if this is serious... since it says most sex headache are not crucial.

ahgore
29-12-2018, 02:35 PM
If you have hypertension the best way to deal with it is to cut salt from your diet.

Cut salt cut sugar liao. Life is plain now... but this issue came up. Wonder if its because i cut salt..

TheBladeRunner
03-01-2019, 12:33 AM
cut sugar liao

You got go and check your blood sugar bro? If yes what was the reading?

ahgore
03-01-2019, 11:07 PM
You got go and check your blood sugar bro? If yes what was the reading?

I only got high blood...high cholesterol.. doc says havent reach danger level..so no need take medication yet.

Big Sexy
04-01-2019, 07:26 AM
i strongly suggest you change a doctor.. these days many doctor will start you on medication even when u have borderline hypertension/cholesterol.. it reduces your risk of getting stoke and coronary artery disease...

I only got high blood...high cholesterol.. doc says havent reach danger level..so no need take medication yet.

Magnataur
04-01-2019, 11:26 AM

By the time it already reaches danger level, you need alot of effort to control by medication.
What is your blood pressure? If it is 130 over 80, you have elevated high blood pressure. The body is telling you to watch out for your diet and lifestyle. However, it is not necessary to see the doctor. But if it is above that range, I suggest that you consult with the doctor for further evaluation.

Bulus
10-02-2019, 12:42 AM
watch out for your diet

This is very true especially when it comes to what you eat like fried foods should be reduced