PDA

View Full Version : if u see a hot, sexy milf with her kid outside, would u approach her?

kraam
24-12-2018, 10:45 PM
to get to know her? and preferably get her number?

would u guys do it?

pls share your experiences

lilmei
24-12-2018, 10:58 PM
With kids tough right? How you position yourself to the kids?

"boy ah, excuse me while I try to kan nin Lao BU, OK?"

Lucasoliver
25-12-2018, 03:03 AM
I wouldn't do anything in front of a kid. He's young and may not understand what was going on. But he may years later. I have my fair share of fun but tackling the kids mother in their presence is a forbidden zone.

oxeso
25-12-2018, 07:44 AM

+8 pts for ur post. Happy holidays! :D

healthyclub
25-12-2018, 10:20 AM

Hahahaha nice one! :D

nuclearkid
25-12-2018, 11:51 AM
If you are lost or generally need some assistance, then by all means go ahead. If it's to fuck her, I think you should refrain from doing so. To some women, it's a severe lack of respect. Not all attractive are open to the idea of messing about. The safest is to wait for cues before you act.

ahmice
25-12-2018, 12:49 PM

Quote of the year!! :) :)

kraam
25-12-2018, 03:04 PM
If you are lost or generally need some assistance, then by all means go ahead. If it's to fuck her, I think you should refrain from doing so. To some women, it's a severe lack of respect. Not all attractive are open to the idea of messing about. The safest is to wait for cues before you act.

but would u guys bang a lady who's married? no qualms right?

I Love Boobs
25-12-2018, 03:23 PM

Risky..
Many men have become eunuchs or sacrificed their lives needlessly for 2nd hand pussy...

waaaaaa
25-12-2018, 03:53 PM
I would depend on the lady. If she maintain eye contact and shows positive indications. I will find chance to talk to her. Usually ladies with kids around just kept to themselves. No eye contact anything.

sex crusader
25-12-2018, 05:55 PM

我看up 你容易,你up 回别人很难!:rolleyes:

blakhock
25-12-2018, 05:59 PM
i tried b4 with single girls. I type words in my phone then show them. Some see already they shy or scared and reject. :(
What phone? Is it expensive phone? Haha

nuclearkid
25-12-2018, 10:59 PM

If she makes it difficult for you to miss her obvious intentions, then yea, let's see where it leads to. A physically attractive woman can still make you call it off for many other reasons. For me, any signs that she is a nut job makes me u-turn immediately.

spluder101
26-12-2018, 01:29 AM
to get to know her? and preferably get her number?

would u guys do it?

pls share your experiences

I got this one happen me before. Cos she my customer and I give number but for hitch purposes

twinker2010
26-12-2018, 02:34 AM
What phone? Is it expensive phone? Haha

Latest I-phone :D

Littlewolf
26-12-2018, 10:55 AM
Yes.. was with my wife and child at orchard. Saw 1 milf with 1 child.. damn sexy and she show cleverage with her dress and short skirt.. keep stealling glances at her and she was looking at me too..

Cant approach cuz with wife and child..sian half..