PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Couple or Female Watcher

flashfire
23-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Hi guys,

We just got back from our holidays and sorry for starting a new thread as the previous thread is no longer applicable for what we’re looking for now. Our past hiatus with a bro for MMF and a couple for soft swing opened up and spiced up our sex lives a lot more than before so we’re interested to explore further, this time again with another couple (real couples, not a guy with a FL and etc) and a lady watcher.

Short re-introduction about ourselves again:-

Both early 30s
Male: 180cm 85kg Stocky Build, above average looking with 6 incher
Female: 158cm 43kg Petite Build, A Cup with nice bottom

She had a short female on female moment during our soft swing, mostly just licking and sucking each other’s boobs and found it quite a turn on, that’s the first pair of boobs she has sucked on (besides breastfeeding from mom when she’s a baby) and would maybe like to explore further. She has got this inferior complexity about her cute A Cups but she knows she can work on a cock well.

We’re looking at somewhere next week (between Xmas and New Year) at a decent hotel, we can meet up for some drinks to see our comfort level before proceeding any further.

Do drop me a pm or add me on KIK: cheapshot85

We can discuss further, exchange information and pictures while we’re on it.

Looking forward to your response!

Cuntworth
23-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Joker97
23-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Hi guys,

We just got back from our holidays and sorry for starting a new thread as the previous thread is no longer applicable for what we’re looking for now. Our past hiatus with a bro for MMF and a couple for soft swing opened up and spiced up our sex lives a lot more than before so we’re interested to explore further, this time again with another couple (real couples, not a guy with a FL and etc) and a lady watcher.

Short re-introduction about ourselves again:-

Both early 30s
Male: 180cm 85kg Stocky Build, above average looking with 6 incher
Female: 158cm 43kg Petite Build, A Cup with nice bottom

She had a short female on female moment during our soft swing, mostly just licking and sucking each other’s boobs and found it quite a turn on, that’s the first pair of boobs she has sucked on (besides breastfeeding from mom when she’s a baby) and would maybe like to explore further. She has got this inferior complexity about her cute A Cups but she knows she can work on a cock well.

We’re looking at somewhere next week (between Xmas and New Year) at a decent hotel, we can meet up for some drinks to see our comfort level before proceeding any further.

Do drop me a pm or add me on KIK: cheapshot85

We can discuss further, exchange information and pictures while we’re on it.

Looking forward to your response!

Do PM. Interested

Jinjia
05-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Any requirements for the watcher?

cockteaser69
05-01-2019, 08:53 PM
Hi there hv u found the ideal cpl for u both?