PDA

View Full Version : Couple looking for Virgin boy to mentor

TanYeeSian
21-12-2018, 05:35 PM
So I see that I have piqued your interest. Good.

We are a pair of sapiosexual young adults( below 30 )looking for a virgin boy( who is of age) to mentor. What we provide will be a place to stay in our home over the weekends. We are looking to mentor in the sexual aspect of course. No money will be involved.

Proceed to Slither into our DMs if being a house pet excites you, you filthy animals ;P

Cuntworth
21-12-2018, 08:44 PM
Got pic to show???:D

TanYeeSian
24-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Haaha Hello CW! I anticipated this. However, due to the nature of her work(being in gov. sector) We are not able to divulge such information. If it were up to me, it is fine. I am in the construction line.

freelywilly
24-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Haaha Hello CW! I anticipated this. However, due to the nature of her work(being in gov. sector) We are not able to divulge such information. If it were up to me, it is fine. I am in the construction line.

Hi! I’m interested. I’ve just PMed you.

Apollo
24-12-2018, 05:52 PM
who mentor who, any program sheet ?

kass
24-12-2018, 06:17 PM
Oops my bad

justfuck
24-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Oops my bad

why your bad :rolleyes: you are ts ?:D

allen09
25-12-2018, 03:02 AM
Dm you. pls reply when available

enigma88
25-12-2018, 06:17 AM
Please forgive my ignorance. I looked up sapiosexual. It says one who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature; behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.

If you find intelligence arousing, then why looking for a young guy to mentor? Just curious. Not meant to offend.

Cuntworth
25-12-2018, 12:33 PM
why your bad :rolleyes: you are ts ?:D

Might be forgot to log out :D

Noobkenneth
25-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Hi bro, pmed

TanYeeSian
26-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Please forgive my ignorance. I looked up sapiosexual. It says one who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature; behaviour of becoming attracted to or aroused by intelligence and its use.

If you find intelligence arousing, then why looking for a young guy to mentor? Just curious. Not meant to offend.

Kudos to you for taking the time to google the meaning of sapiosexual. Just to clarify, intelligence and age are not related in any way. An older person does not equate to a smarter person. By your logic, my grandfather, who is turning 93 this year, is the smartest man I know :)

JxYz
26-12-2018, 10:40 PM
i pmed :)

10char

TanYeeSian
27-12-2018, 01:12 PM
I have gotten a number of pretty insincere boys who aren't sure what they want. So to make sure thing are clear hereforth, only message me if and only if you are ready to commit to being a housepet who will worth tirelessly to be worthy to be used and abused by my wife and I. If you aren't sure about what this means, do not message me.

Sincere pets are most welcome.

We have room in our house to accommodate 3 naughty dogs

jabwemet
27-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Sounds scarily sexciting!:eek:

TanYeeSian
08-01-2019, 09:46 AM
It would seem that there are many insincere folks here who like to troll me and/or send messages that waste time. So I would like to make an open invitation to all the bros and sis' out here.

This is my number - 98604801. Drop me a message with your username for verification. In your message you should include the basics(With photos) like your stats and what not. Afterwhich add in a short expectation of how you foresee yourself as a house pet and the limits to the uses and abuses that can and will be dealt to you.

* Some skeptics may be wondering why I give out my number freely. Do note, I have 2 numbers, this number is mainly for play. *

jabwemet
08-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Got a cherry boy 88 running around the forum!

TanYeeSian
13-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Got a cherry boy 88 running around the forum!

What do you mean by Cherry boy 88?

Anyways to further update this thread. My wife and I have granted permission to one lucky dog to live in our premises over the weekends. 2 empty kennels. Anyone else interested know how to reach me