PDA

View Full Version : changi rd???

jbangkok
11-06-2007, 06:47 PM
I just moved to the east coast on changi near siglap. I am new to the area and dont know much about it. I just moved to spore but have been active on the intl forum. I searched the site quite thouroughly and couldn't find anything worth going to. Yesterday I went walking searching for a good place and didn't see much. Any advice on any good massage places in the area?

Bonesmen
11-06-2007, 07:26 PM
You can try your luck at Katong or Joo Chiat, there are some HCs there.

easy1230
12-06-2007, 05:10 AM
you can try this place, at T-junction of changi road and telok kurau road.

the joint changed girls from time to time.

if you are shy to enter from main door (because face main road), you can go by back lane door.

little worm
12-06-2007, 06:08 PM
it is easy to find. there use to be a thread on it, but i also can not find it now...
but just be careful about that place, if you dont know the pricing, they will anyhow hammer you.. also, i was told that that place was raided some time back. Not sure if all the nice ladies are back, or all scared run far far liao...
:D

jbangkok
13-06-2007, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the help! I will check it out this weekend. Any more suggestions? Once I check it out I will post a FR

Galvatron
22-06-2007, 04:40 PM
Like this place. Many PRCs and always got fresh gals every month. Clean and Good.

Here's my 1st Virgin FR...so don't flame me if I sound out of sync:

Nick: Rong Rong
Looks: 8/10 (C Boobs and Slender Figure)
Massage: 9/10 (Damn Good....Experienced)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating and allow Frenching)
Hit-Rate: Did her Thrice

Always selected the rooms with mattress on Floor. As usual, asked for Rong Rong when I am there (Check with Boss in Advance). Took my shower and when I am back in the room, my SYT Rong Rong would hug me and start cuddling. Always no rush, let her massage first, then after the Darn Good Massage, my little bro is ready for "Boom Town Charlie".

She would start with nice slow undressing and then cat-lick from the ears all the way down to my balls. Then after some early foreplay, she'll cap my little bro and give a good suction blow...nice and easy. Till the point when my little bro needs explode, I got her to stop for it to cool down, before we started the Hump-De-Hump. First with Missionary, slow and steady and then finishing it off with Doggy Style. ;)

She would then clean you up and hug you till time is up.

Damage: S$38 + S$100(Full Service)

If you want a good wild chick, try out Ling Ling. Tried her once when Rong Rong is not around. Like a Rodeo ride.......:cool:

Galvatron
22-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Went to this place a couple of times. Very nice and clean interior.

Good varietyof PRCs and replenished every month.

Here's a FR on Rong Rong:

Figure: Nice Cup C with Slender Body.
BJ: Good Suction
FJ: Nice and Accomodating
Others: Good Foreplay and no rush

Had her for 3 times, as she has a damn good massage skills. Normally after the nice solid massage, I'd go for the Full Monty. She will take it very slow and nice. Does frenching if you know her well.

Very good and tight pussy, gets wet easily. So good for missionary and doggy style. After the whole FJ session, she'll clean you up and hug you like a GF.

Recommend that you choose the gals, rather than have the boss choose for you.

Happy Hunting!!!! :cool:

waikeekee
18-07-2007, 04:00 PM
er,,,, heard this place recycle and re-used the towels leh:eek: , hygiene sub-standard, this is according to the posting in the thread "Wellness @ East Side" started by brother xfreeman. I did not PM him, me not qualified, me only 10 points. But if my guess is correct, he was referring to the joint. i was tempted to go there after reading a few posting, but alas, one of the samster mentioned the hygiene thing which was a terrible turn-off for me. therefore, still hunting and looking for a one.

if you trust my research, you might try zen @ grandlink plaza (the old queens cinema) Grace & Linda are HIGHLY recommended by the cheongster in that thread. also, as bonesman highlighted Katong & JC. Lastly, good luck finding a car park lot there after 5PM. Happy Bonking. :)

SF2004
18-07-2007, 04:50 PM
bro waikeekee,

I been there 3 times, hygiene is ok. never saw them re-use the tower.
The girl there always change.

Only scare kana raid. :eek:
As metion by some bro that this place is on paper before.
But i never get to see the paper, dont know whether this info is truth.
But i wonder why this place until now still around....:rolleyes:

Diabolic
19-07-2007, 10:56 AM
you can try this place, at T-junction of changi road and telok kurau road.

the joint changed girls from time to time.

if you are shy to enter from main door (because face main road), you can go by back lane door.

thought the joint was raided sometimes back and all the old batch of gals had left? new blood come in liao huh? anyway its true tat this joint recycle and re-used the towels... juz my 2 cts...

sinballbay
23-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Like this place. Many PRCs and always got fresh gals every month. Clean and Good.

Here's my 1st Virgin FR...so don't flame me if I sound out of sync:

Nick: Rong Rong
Looks: 8/10 (C Boobs and Slender Figure)
Massage: 9/10 (Damn Good....Experienced)
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 (Accomodating and allow Frenching)
Hit-Rate: Did her Thrice

Always selected the rooms with mattress on Floor. As usual, asked for Rong Rong when I am there (Check with Boss in Advance). Took my shower and when I am back in the room, my SYT Rong Rong would hug me and start cuddling. Always no rush, let her massage first, then after the Darn Good Massage, my little bro is ready for "Boom Town Charlie".

She would start with nice slow undressing and then cat-lick from the ears all the way down to my balls. Then after some early foreplay, she'll cap my little bro and give a good suction blow...nice and easy. Till the point when my little bro needs explode, I got her to stop for it to cool down, before we started the Hump-De-Hump. First with Missionary, slow and steady and then finishing it off with Doggy Style. ;)

She would then clean you up and hug you till time is up.

Damage: S$38 + S$100(Full Service)

If you want a good wild chick, try out Ling Ling. Tried her once when Rong Rong is not around. Like a Rodeo ride.......:cool:

Hi,

Drive pass there looking for it. There are two joint side by side
DC and U*M which is the one you referring.

Thanks!

Ultra Taro
23-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Patronise with cautious brudders... Be in go in by front or rear door, be in clean or reused towels, the chances of raid is still high.

Galvatron
02-10-2007, 12:12 PM
It's DC.
Towels never re-use leh.
But anywaym true, scared raid, so now that also practise "outside service".
Call the TN and tell them which girl you want, and you can meet her at the nearby Hotel 81 :D

But you will still need to pay for the Hotel Room and also the "S$28" hour fee.
So can bonk the gal in a Clean and Safe place.... ;)