PDA

View Full Version : Will our future gf/wife a FL before also ??

tiolaixiong
11-06-2007, 02:27 AM
Actually seeing the FL reports with quite a number of local doing FL because of financial problems , i start to think that once into it will they be hook onto this whenever they are short of cash.I think that not all doing FL is because of financial problem some are for other reasons like fun and boredom and most of all easy money ,because first of all they are not like the gl 40 cat in fish tank where they cant choose customer ,for FL they have their right to choose and even some have people intro b4 they accept .Nowadays lot of young local gal doing it also the FL report here is only ice tip.so i start to think will our future gf/wife doing this b4 also regardless of what reason ,if u found out can u accept?We guys like to fling and flirt ,nowadays ,gal also very flirt somemore still can earn money for that.

Hanxinco88
11-06-2007, 04:21 AM
Actually seeing the FL reports with quite a number of local doing FL because of financial problems , i start to think that once into it will they be hook onto this whenever they are short of cash.I think that not all doing FL is because of financial problem some are for other reasons like fun and boredom and most of all easy money ,because first of all they are not like the gl 40 cat in fish tank where they cant choose customer ,for FL they have their right to choose and even some have people intro b4 they accept .Nowadays lot of young local gal doing it also the FL report here is only ice tip.so i start to think will our future gf/wife doing this b4 also regardless of what reason ,if u found out can u accept?We guys like to fling and flirt ,nowadays ,gal also very flirt somemore still can earn money for that.

I dont know about others...but for sure I cannot accept it....can u??
Its a really pathetic society nowadays....but what to do??....many prefers to seek the easier way out.....

littleme
11-06-2007, 06:45 AM
There are 3 main reasons:

1. Financial needs (no choice, easy money included)
2. Not enough sex so might as well earn some dollars at the same time,
3. Forced by bf or husbands for whatever reason.

Devilzz
11-06-2007, 07:22 AM
Actually if your girlfriend come from a normal family and she not into branded stuff,chance is she work as FL is as low as striking TOTO.;)

yinyang
11-06-2007, 08:50 AM
....if your girlfriend come from a normal family and she not into branded stuff,chance is she work as FL is as low as striking TOTO....
..Nowadays lot of young local gal doing it also the FL report here is only ice tip.so i start to think will our future gf/wife doing this b4...
Let's not cloud our thinking by sbf here. For every FL (or those moonlighting as 1), there are many others who are deserving of your pursuits :D

The Undertaker
11-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Mostly those FLs are in need of $. No gal in this world wana be a FL if given a choice, but sadly most have no choice due to $ related issues
I think its hard to accept if ur gf/wife are ex-FL for most guys :)

JrBoy
11-06-2007, 12:14 PM
OMG..can u imagine the worst situation ?? calling on a FL and your gf appears ! :eek:

no_faith
11-06-2007, 12:20 PM
tbh, i dun tink i can accept but in reality, future gf/wife could be a FB/WL/FL/ONS/SPG etc.
juz look ard u.

:(

breastlover
11-06-2007, 12:21 PM
OMG..can u imagine the worst situation ?? calling on a FL and your gf appears ! :eek:

Just one word: SUAY!

Midnightiger
11-06-2007, 02:02 PM
Maybe I like to expand the question a little so I hope you guys don't mind.

What if a one of your friends were to call you up, and tell you that he discovered that his wife was formerly an FL before they were married?

After marrying for so many years, 3 beautiful kids came along and now they are all in school, some primary and some secondary. You go out to work to bring the bacon back while she dutifully keeps the house in order. And then this suddenly sprang out!

And she had done FL in her youth as firstly she wanted to put herself and some younger siblings through school, mother was sick with cancer and eventually died and father left them while they were young, etc.

Your friend believed his wife was telling the truth and you had no reasons to doubt her, but your friend is devastated when he found out about her past.

What would you as a friend, advise him to do? Take the kids and immediately divorce the wife? Forgive her past and get on with life together?

I really curious to know.

no_faith
11-06-2007, 02:38 PM
based on wat u descirbe, since itz been so many years and she has fulfill his duty as a wife, mother of 3 kids, tink can forgive her bah.

Freman
11-06-2007, 03:36 PM
Maybe I like to expand the question a little so I hope you guys don't mind.

What if a one of your friends were to call you up, and tell you that he discovered that his wife was formerly an FL before they were married?

After marrying for so many years, 3 beautiful kids came along and now they are all in school, some primary and some secondary. You go out to work to bring the bacon back while she dutifully keeps the house in order. And then this suddenly sprang out!

And she had done FL in her youth as firstly she wanted to put herself and some younger siblings through school, mother was sick with cancer and eventually died and father left them while they were young, etc.

Your friend believed his wife was telling the truth and you had no reasons to doubt her, but your friend is devastated when he found out about her past.

What would you as a friend, advise him to do? Take the kids and immediately divorce the wife? Forgive her past and get on with life together?

I really curious to know.
hi,

first of all, as a friend, I wouldn't be so bad as to tell my buddy that his wife is a former FL and you bonk her many times...
might as well give your buddy your rating (gf feeling, BBBJ, FJ, RTF) and ask him what he thinks.

that's very bad lah hor. We may think it's okie but the fella may not be able to accept it.

Rof|maoxz
11-06-2007, 04:06 PM

Is this a real account? You didn't mention how both of them meet? Thru' match-making?

Come mon'.... if she's a FL before.... chances of them meeting up in a normal relationship is quite remote. If your frd stand firm by his wife, he shld have brush his friend off, and giving his emotional support to wife no matter what happened in the past.

Surely you can't blame the wife for not telling him. :cool:

littleme
11-06-2007, 04:12 PM
As a true friend, you should keep it secret since the woman had proven herself as a wife and mother. If a woman can have 3 kids for the man, she is dedicated to him.

But if the woman is known to be after your friend's money, then you should dig up the FRs here and show your friend.

soba006
11-06-2007, 04:22 PM
i feel that can forgive her lah... just my 2 cents worth of tots.:)

Midnightiger
11-06-2007, 04:23 PM
hi,

first of all, as a friend, I wouldn't be so bad as to tell my buddy that his wife is a former FL and you bonk her many times...
might as well give your buddy your rating (gf feeling, BBBJ, FJ, RTF) and ask him what he thinks.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Hang on a minute guys!

First of all, this is a hypothetical case! My case study is that your friend discovered that his wife was formerly an FL and NOT you are the customer.

Now your friend asked you for advice. What would you advise? That's what I'm curious about.

Rof|maoxz
11-06-2007, 04:44 PM

First of all, this is a hypothetical case! My case study is that your friend discovered that his wife was formerly an FL and NOT you are the customer.

Now your friend asked you for advice. What would you advise? That's what I'm curious about.

If the friend's wife has quit for good.... why not the husband move on.... it's not the question of forgive and forget.... what's there to forgive if she quit before marry?? Not as if she FL behind his back..... whatever the past has passed.... I will suggest my friend to give and shower more love, concern, and care to the family instead of brooding over her past. :cool:

mattdaemon
11-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Nowadays lot of young local gal doing it also the FL report here is only ice tip.so i start to think will our future gf/wife doing this b4 also regardless of what reason ,if u found out can u accept?We guys like to fling and flirt ,nowadays ,gal also very flirt somemore still can earn money for that.

Hi brother,

Your question pose similar sense with this one. In an open country like SG, a lot of young girls are exposed to ONS, boyfriend & girlfriend relationship and end up in sex. Do you accept the girl you are going to marry has ONS experience before with guys? ONS with one guy = 100 NS with 100 guys. Or do you accept to marry a girl who was f***ed by the previous bf inside out but not by you?

According to one of my colleagues, most guys here know that their wives had previous sex encounters before but they accept and marry it. But for me it's like wearing a pair of shoes which is torn apart by previous owners. Each time when you f***ed her, you know that there are guys who penetrated her before you and felt like eating rotten apple. :D

Regards,

Matt

littleme
11-06-2007, 09:13 PM

It depends on the reason for her FL activities. If it is for hardship reasons like medical expenses then can forgive her.

But if it is for luxury then cannot forgive her.

KangTuo
11-06-2007, 09:48 PM
I dont know about others...but for sure I cannot accept it....can u??
Its a really pathetic society nowadays....but what to do??....many prefers to seek the easier way out.....

Bro, why issit that u cannot accept? do you mind sharing your thoughts?

As for me, i can accept if my gf/wife WAS a FL/WL/KTV gal... I don't care about her reason to be a FL/WL/KTV gal before she know me.
But condition is that she will never step into this business again if she is to be with me forever.

FromBoy2Man
11-06-2007, 10:00 PM
After reading many replies, just wonder why only mention abt forgive/accept/mind or don't mind etc if the gal/wife is FL/WL/KTV gal before? How about say she has into many relationship before, meaning having many bfs before meeting you? Some might say, bf/gf only hold hand only what, but is nowadays bf/gf relationship just that simple? :cool: :eek:

KangTuo
11-06-2007, 10:07 PM
How about say she has into many relationship before, meaning having many bfs before meeting you? Some might say, bf/gf only hold hand only what, but is nowadays bf/gf relationship just that simple?

Exactly bro.... in this century, don't need to be bf/gf also can go 'bonking' as long as both party find each other attractive.

Hold hand only occurs in the 'Lin Chin Xia' era...:D

TCSG
11-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Come to think of it, what's the difference between a FL who service a lot of customers and a highclass working girl who is financially independent and has been flirting around fucking with many people before...
Now everywhere in the PUB, you can also find this category of girls. And a lot of this girls has been sleeping around with countless guys just as we have been enjoying ourselves with countless WLs....
If you cannot accept a previous FL after discovering that she has been a FL before, then can you accept a flirtitous girls who have slept with many people previously before marrying you?
So if you have been a bachelor for most of life, treasure it and remain as one if you do not want to have such headache.... Chances you will meet one of this type of girls is very high compare to those brothers who marry early and know their wife to be in the younger days.

Horny Gents
11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
After marrying for so many years, 3 beautiful kids came along and now they are all in school, some primary and some secondary. You go out to work to bring the bacon back while she dutifully keeps the house in order.

What more can you ask for :confused:

As for FL, not any Lucy, Lily or Jenny (hehe .... gals version) are cut out to be one. It's not easy to work as FL, be it mentally or physically. They had to make sarcrifices too. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

khaos
12-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Come to think of it, what's the difference between a FL who service a lot of customers and a highclass working girl who is financially independent and has been flirting around fucking with many people before...
Now everywhere in the PUB, you can also find this category of girls. And a lot of this girls has been sleeping around with countless guys just as we have been enjoying ourselves with countless WLs....

They will be prostituting themselves till they find a rich man who is willing to marry them.
When they found themselves a rich guy to marry them, they will sign the form which makes them a contract prostitute for life.

Hanxinco88
12-06-2007, 01:57 AM
Bro, why issit that u cannot accept? do you mind sharing your thoughts?

As for me, i can accept if my gf/wife WAS a FL/WL/KTV gal... I don't care about her reason to be a FL/WL/KTV gal before she know me.
But condition is that she will never step into this business again if she is to be with me forever.

I am no expert in analysing why many gals turned to freelancing whenever they are faced with financial or family problems. In my opinion, a girl must have the basic morality of upkeeping her chastity at least. However in this modern society, chastity tends to be cheap and both sexes flirts around like nobody's business, which of course is sad when our roots are traditional.

In my opinion, for a girl who is willing to sell her body for a commercial gain just because of financial problems only reflects the following:

1) No moral values
2) No self respect
3) unable to take hardship
4) Not intelligent at all
5) Lazy ( seeking the easy way out)
6) Not strong willed (easi;y influenced or tempted by others)
7) prone to STD, herpes and worst AIDS
8) ...........and the list goes on

SO, would you wanna marry or be with someone who has the above.......

I believe that a good lady will be one who will never betray her body for commercial gains, there are many jobs available although the returns are slow but eventually it will be fruitful if she puts in her heart and soul in doing it right. Eventually she will succeed. Many financial problems are what I classified as "NOW PROBLEM".....as these problems will still be solve over time.......

Hence there are problem solving courses around which helps people to recognise its roots such as over-spending, poor financial management etc.......and if the roots of such problems are not solve.....then the excuse of using financial problems or family problems will always be there.....

Sorry, I think I off track a bit here already...kekeke.....
anyway the point is that I could never accept a FL as my lady to walk through my life......unless you dont mind people pointing and laughing at you....love is blind but marriage is not about love alone anymore.....there are more things into it..........

Just my 2 cents..........

tiolaixiong
12-06-2007, 02:13 AM
yes bro couldn't agred with u more ,most of them are just seeking the easier way out by selling their body not really becos of financial problems but easy money imagine one day doing 5 to 6 customer each account for $150 and for two week it equivalent to a normal factory worker think 2 mth of salary working hard with overtime already and i personally bonk a FL n ask her as usual why she work to my surprise is not financial problem but boredom n at the same time can earn money ,most of them cant endure hardship . Somemore she tell me currently she had a bf who is running business n earning well then i said why she still want to do this since your bf is rich ? she said wanna go come singapore tour do sightseeing n at the same time earn some money to cover her spending here.i really stunned by her answer but anyway who am i to interfere her affair ,in the end i enjoy the fuck also 2 shot 90buck ,in fact is one shot 60 but too shiok end up told her left 50 buck in wallet need left 20 buck for cab so she agreed with 2 shot 30 buck ,she from china met her while shopping around lor 16 .regardless whether wat she say is truth or not but the trend is worrying many local young gal go for this also .

Hanxinco88
12-06-2007, 02:18 AM
yes bro couldn't agred with u more ,most of them are just seeking the easier way out by selling their body not really becos of financial problems but easy money imagine one day doing 5 to 6 customer each account for $150 and for two week it equivalent to a normal factory worker think 2 mth of salary working hard with overtime already and i personally bonk a FL n ask her as usual why she work to my surprise is not financial problem but boredom n at the same time can earn money ,most of them cant endure hardship . Somemore she tell me currently she had a bf who is running business n earning well then i said why she still want to do this since your bf is rich ? she said wanna go come singapore tour do sightseeing n at the same time earn some money to cover her spending here.i really stunned by her answer but anyway who am i to interfere her affair ,in the end i enjoy the fuck also 2 shot 90buck ,in fact is one shot 60 but too shiok end up told her left 50 buck in wallet need left 20 buck for cab so she agreed with 2 shot 30 buck ,she from china met her while shopping around lor 16 .regardless whether wat she say is truth or not but the trend is worrying many local young gal go for this also .

Many China gals treat sex like drinking water....thanks to the western culture...that is why you can see Chinese MM " Zao Geng" while cycling and sitting and they dnt even give a damn...

tiolaixiong
12-06-2007, 02:34 AM
think most of them also influence by their sister saying good money come here 2 week if lucky can cover back everything spend here plus some earning ,but some how those who is below average one wonder how they manage to get customer ? when ever i go gl with friend always see a lady near lor 14 behind the coffe wearing a sunglasses sitting there and she old and plumb wonder how she manage to survive have u notice now think she move to the alley behind shell station at lor16 hahah,some really cannot make it but maybe heard their friend say too much easy money or watsoever then they come

Hanxinco88
12-06-2007, 02:40 AM
think most of them also influence by their sister saying good money come here 2 week if lucky can cover back everything spend here plus some earning ,but some how those who is below average one wonder how they manage to get customer ? when ever i go gl with friend always see a lady near lor 14 behind the coffe wearing a sunglasses sitting there and she old and plumb wonder how she manage to survive have u notice now think she move to the alley behind shell station at lor16 hahah,some really cannot make it but maybe heard their friend say too much easy money or watsoever then they come

Bro...One man's meat is another men's poison and vice versa....get it....kekeke.....

Hugo168
12-06-2007, 03:59 AM
anyway the point is that I could never accept a FL as my lady to walk through my life......unless you dont mind people pointing and laughing at you....love is blind but marriage is not about love alone anymore.....there are more things into it
What is marriage about then what are the more things? oh great wise one:D

Midnightiger
12-06-2007, 04:45 AM
Why I posted a different scenario as compared to the threadstarter is just to get some views depending on the situation whereby you found out that your wife was an ex FL and whereby your friend found out that his wife was an ex FL.

So the general feelings (not all, but most) are that when it comes to your wife being a former FL, it is not acceptable, cannot take it, etc, etc.

But if it is your friend in the situation, your opinions tend to be more forgiving as that was in the past, forgive and forget, etc, etc.

This reminded me of a movie a long time ago whereby a father who is a statesman, is fighting for the dignity of callgirls saying that they are human too, are in the flesh trade not because of choice but because of situations or conditions, etc, etc. By the way, he's also a regular customer of a popular callgirl.

Anyway, the statesman's son was dating the popular callgirl without knowing she is in the flesh trade. The callgirl doesn't know he is the statesman's son. So during a big party which the statesman threw, the son brought back his girlfriend.

When the statesman saw her, he violently objected to the relationship because she is a callgirl.

The irony is that when it happen to others, we can be very logical but when it happen to us, the logic is different?

My 2 cents worth.

KangTuo
12-06-2007, 08:40 PM
In my opinion, a girl must have the basic morality of upkeeping her chastity at least. However in this modern society, chastity tends to be cheap and both sexes flirts around like nobody's business, which of course is sad when our roots are traditional.

Now i know why my thoughts are opposite to yours. ..
As a guy, i cheong and bonk as if there is no tomorrow. Thereby i also lose the morality of 'for wife use only' and lost my traditional roots years back. I don't think i can say much about chasity of the girl.

In my opinion, for a girl who is willing to sell her body for a commercial gain just because of financial problems only reflects the following:

1) No moral values
2) No self respect

Will it mean part 1,2,4,6 and 7 also applies to all SBF bros who cheong?

there are many jobs available although the returns are slow but eventually it will be fruitful if she puts in her heart and soul in doing it right.... Hence there are problem solving courses around which helps people to recognise its roots such as over-spending, poor financial management etc.......and if the roots of such problems are not solve.....then the excuse of using financial problems or family problems will always be there......

This applies to sillypore and other developed country... most FL/ktv gals are from china or viet... You will have to really understand and know the super hardship they have. I would say that it is mostly the environment that force them into it.

anyway the point is that I could never accept a FL as my lady to walk through my life......

What if u only find out after marriage? You go for divorce? what will people say than..

Just my own view... :)

Torch_Man
12-06-2007, 10:33 PM
when i was bonkin 1 SYT FL halfway, i sensed she squirted abit, i ask hw her CB felt. her reply:
i dun really think abt that "thing", besides i dont really know either.......
i was really shocked by her reply....( i thought she might be "high" or surprise by her squirting or even slightly "pain", to say the least) but her reaction really put me into thoughts of eating outside.....

Questions:
1) do the youngster nowadays really know about their physical side???
2) when the FL are doing it now for whatever reasons, do they really think of the future (infection or really climax, etc) ????
3) their husbands/boyfriends/the men/US (if they can "bao rong" of their pasts) provide the necessary????
4) the continuous acting (to be a pleasing wife/partner) will prevail????

as i just release from my legal attachment (caught/saw my spouse wif another guy red-handed on bed) bros, believe me........
to be able to "bao rong" about the past and carry on with life, though talkin is cheap, i finally did it after 5 years or so........
currently single but looking forward, i m open to any gal that comes along....
as long as they are smart, dont let me catch or even sense it.....
everything should be alright.......

jz sharin

madhat
13-06-2007, 12:40 AM
to the fellow brudders

imho, if it is a thing of the past, one should move on.

If one chiongs FL or WLs, one has no right to look down on ex-FLs

Hanxinco88
13-06-2007, 01:02 AM
Now i know why my thoughts are opposite to yours. ..
As a guy, i cheong and bonk as if there is no tomorrow. Thereby i also lose the morality of 'for wife use only' and lost my traditional roots years back. I don't think i can say much about chasity of the girl.

Bro...we are talking about women who do freelancing (getting paid for being laid) which is a totally different concept althogether here.

Will it mean part 1,2,4,6 and 7 also applies to all SBF bros who cheong?
Bro...different la...we paid to cheong while FL get paid for us to cheong....totally different perspective......

This applies to sillypore and other developed country... most FL/ktv gals are from china or viet... You will have to really understand and know the super hardship they have. I would say that it is mostly the environment that force them into it.

Bro...would you sell yourself if you are in super duper hardship?? In my opinion, anybody with "backbone" will not....at least for me I will not.....

What if u only find out after marriage? You go for divorce? what will people say than..

You are right bro...after marriage and with kids, it becomes very subjective....many factors to consider but deep down I will not tolerate.........
As for me, in the first place, I will never get or land myself in such a situation because my OC had gone through many tests set by me before marriage....kekeke....without her knowledge of course..... cheers!!!

In conclusion...I still respect your views and opinions.........cheers!!!!

no_faith
13-06-2007, 01:36 PM
actually imho, talk is easy. saying move on, wat past is past.
unless one got such experience and he really doesnt bothering him at all.;)

peace

Horny Gents
13-06-2007, 07:35 PM
It all depends how much you love her. If you love her more than she loves you, you would probably swallow the bitter pills. :o

tiolaixiong
13-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Sigh when there is demand there is supply , i must say that after all guys also very cheap in chinese "jian" .me also . dun flame me if say anything wrong .

Avantasg
13-06-2007, 09:53 PM
Sigh...what to do? Where can you find a virgin nowadays to marry, tell me?
Most gals I know had lost theirs by 20 years.

hhee
15-02-2010, 01:41 PM
if its in the past it should be alright. my gf last time used to f around too. there was once she f with a 40+ yo guy when she was onli 15+. coz the guy paid her $1200++++. O.O

for 2 or 3 time. afterall, its all in the past. so forget it. :)

Smeagol
15-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Plenty of POTS calling the KETTLES black..... hypocrites

hhee
15-02-2010, 02:12 PM
hmm. meaning? who's the hypocrites?

TokyoMan
15-02-2010, 07:09 PM
I will just add in what I feel,

Actually in this age, Does it matter? Everybody have a past. I believe, you or me or anybody on the streets have their own past or dark secrets too.

If we MEN were to visit and support prostitution, There is NO WAY we can look down on them because if it wasnt for them, We will not have someone to curb our needs or to replace that emptyness in us. In fact, I seriously think that they are very noble and not everyone can put up a smile and service you while opening their legs for you.

Therefore, for me, I am willing to accept a girl who sold her body in the past, But if she were to get married with me, Theres no way I can accept her doing that anymore.

This is how I feel about this, If I offend anybody, I will apologise now.

Sorry! :)

sun814
15-02-2010, 09:40 PM
I am no expert in analysing why many gals turned to freelancing whenever they are faced with financial or family problems. In my opinion, a girl must have the basic morality of upkeeping her chastity at least. However in this modern society, chastity tends to be cheap and both sexes flirts around like nobody's business, which of course is sad when our roots are traditional.

1) No moral values
2) No self respect

I believe that a good lady will be one who will never betray her body for commercial gains, there are many jobs available although the returns are slow but eventually it will be fruitful if she puts in her heart and soul in doing it right. Eventually she will succeed. Many financial problems are what I classified as "NOW PROBLEM".....as these problems will still be solve over time.......

Hence there are problem solving courses around which helps people to recognise its roots such as over-spending, poor financial management etc.......and if the roots of such problems are not solve.....then the excuse of using financial problems or family problems will always be there.....

anyway the point is that I could never accept a FL as my lady to walk through my life......unless you dont mind people pointing and laughing at you....love is blind but marriage is not about love alone anymore.....there are more things into it..........

Just my 2 cents..........

sorry, but i find bro Hanxinco88's comments very offensive, that he categorises ladies who went to become a fl for the above reasons. who would like to sell their bodies if they have a choice?

i m speaking from my personal experience, my wife was a fl n i know her as a customer. we are now happily married with a son, i hv never look back n think about her being a fl before (possible that she serve some of the bros here before) because she is now a loving wife and mom.

we have to also reflect on ourselves, are we so morally high? don't we go to fl/wl/hcs/ktvs/ons?

cmelater
15-02-2010, 09:47 PM
Past is past. We don't live forever. Why bear grudges... live and let live. :) How long can we bear the grudge? lol. Make merry and be happy today.

One uncle I talked to was so cheerful. That was more than a year ago. About 1/2 a year ago.... he died of lung cancer. It then became obvious that he knew he was going liao. Yet, before the inevitable happened, he did whatever he could to make everyone's life around him a better one. But, not everyone has the benefit of having that pre-emptive information. If what we do today like accepting someone's past is to make that person a happier one, why not?

One 20+ gal kena aids cos of blood transfer. Life seemed to have ended for her, but her bf stood by her and even proposed to her. The guy could have been very partial and step out. But, he didn't. We all seemed to have missed the point, which he saw. That was, life is to be lived prospectively. This interview was on the ST sometime ago.

Matter of fact is, do we know when we are going. Make everyday count and worthwhile. At least, if really suay, we take away pleasant memories and leave behind things that make others motivated to strive on. :cool:

blaze85
16-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Sorry if my english is a bit bad,

I personally tink tat we haf to be see open a bit if we in future enounter our GFs or Spouses used to be in the FL Line. No matter watever the reasons they told u behind the story, We ourselves also haf to tink if nt for us who patronise them, will some of them in the end start a relationship wif some of the brothers in SBF???

They are able to start a relationship with some of the brothers here, its because they able to see that some of us are realli true in helping them to solving some of their problems. If not for us who patronise the FLs, some of us might nt able to understand how the FLs are feeling when we found out our Spouses or GFs used to be in the FL Trade.

If they can change themselves in a relationship or after a marriage, we should nt look at all FLs in this way ba and give each of us a chance to start afresh...