PDA

View Full Version : Tired of GQ? Exchange contact of ML without GQ

joe_koh
15-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Not sure about bros here, I am tired of going to a spa for a good massage, only to be faced with a GQ and when you reject the whole atmosphere change. Most ML who ask the GQ also normally rush through the massage. I for one prefer a massage without GQ and and free teasing.
So if you want to exchange SYT ML contact without GQ and looking for a good massage with some free teasing do pm me to exchange. Please dont exchange P Massage contacts with me, they are everywhere and I dont pay for P Massage. I will only exchange with Bros with reputation points for more than a 100 and exchange of points is much appreciated :D

joe_koh
17-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Thanks for all the response...replied some of you already:cool:

WankJanice
18-12-2018, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all the response...replied some of you already:cool:

Good evening, Bro joe_koh,
Just up you back my humble 8 points. - from Wankjanice

TheHornyDevilz
19-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Not sure about bros here, I am tired of going to a spa for a good massage, only to be faced with a GQ and when you reject the whole atmosphere change. Most ML who ask the GQ also normally rush through the massage. I for one prefer a massage without GQ and and free teasing.
So if you want to exchange SYT ML contact without GQ and looking for a good massage with some free teasing do pm me to exchange. Please dont exchange P Massage contacts with me, they are everywhere and I dont pay for P Massage. I will only exchange with Bros with reputation points for more than a 100 and exchange of points is much appreciated :D

No need exchange. Take Mrt to Braddel Station. Take exit and go to the Posb machines. There is a Foot massage shop that offers full body massage. Legit services with no extras. May get u to get extra hours. Ask for A Mei. One caution, I like hard massage, and she gave one. But I was still sore 4 days after....

littlekim
20-12-2018, 06:50 PM
thanks for sharing bro!

joe_koh
21-12-2018, 12:44 AM
thanks for sharing bro!

No worries bro

edisonttt
22-12-2018, 11:25 AM
Thanks bro joe koh for ur generous contact on J...B...syt last month. Although i do not have any contact to share but u still share with me.
Only can repay u by my humble points.

sibeinerd
22-12-2018, 12:34 PM
Bro this is another girl gd at teasing or the same one
I wanna try

joe_koh
22-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Thanks bro joe koh for ur generous contact on J...B...syt last month. Although i do not have any contact to share but u still share with me.
Only can repay u by my humble points.

welcome bro....

joe_koh
22-12-2018, 01:36 PM
Bro this is another girl gd at teasing or sane?
I wanna try

PM me ....

Samto
22-12-2018, 03:12 PM
Sounds good and let’s exchange :)

sibeinerd
22-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Sounds good and let’s exchange :)

Bro I went your lobang at west. Was gd thanks

sladang
22-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Thanks Joe for the sharing of contact although i do not have any to exchange.

Upz u my humble points for ur generosity.

Cheerz..

Mankok
23-12-2018, 08:03 PM
There are 2 that I visit on a regular base. But if I mention them then my post will be deleted.

sianguy2006
24-12-2018, 07:57 AM
mind sharing contacts for those with few teasing ?

xiaojun1986
26-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Can share with me bro?

Meatball
29-12-2018, 01:31 PM
Bro, u can try Haven Spa from Bugis Cube. Do PM me if u have any other lobang:)

joe_koh
16-01-2019, 03:05 AM
Sorry I have been busy, and did not have time to respond to the many Pms I recieved. Just replied some bros.

dhay101
16-01-2019, 06:35 AM
There are 2 that I visit on a regular base. But if I mention them then my post will be deleted.

Can share via pm pls?

minhawkeye
16-01-2019, 10:18 AM
sic pls. thanks

joe_koh
16-01-2019, 10:04 PM
sic pls. thanks

What you mean?

Dino99
21-01-2019, 12:21 PM

please trade via pm.

places : North Bridge Road x 1
rangoon road x 1

SkylineR34
01-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Hi fellow bros, I’m trying to find Dan Dan from Haven Spa at bugis cube. Have been a regular of hers, but always call main line to make appt, and never keep her contact. She left recently and I was shock and regret never get her number...haiz..

Will any kind Bro here able to share her contacts or her whereabouts?
Thank you all in advance.

auxillaire
01-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Can anybody share with me please? Willing to trade but I can only offer $88 p massage joints. Haven't really been to keen to spoil the market but my knowledge of $50 w teasing is close to nothing!

jiangdalia
06-02-2019, 08:06 PM
Can anybody share with me please? Willing to trade but I can only offer $88 p massage joints. Haven't really been to keen to spoil the market but my knowledge of $50 w teasing is close to nothing!

Can share contact

Jasperdo
10-02-2019, 01:34 AM
Can share contact thanks!

joe_koh
14-03-2019, 02:43 PM
Not been manning this thread and just realized that there are loads of request for exchange and just replied some bros.

Apollo
14-03-2019, 11:17 PM
Not been manning this thread and just realized that there are loads of request for exchange and just replied some bros.

ups +21 :D

Lothar4
15-03-2019, 02:13 PM
hello joe koh bro can share with me?

i can up you with power in return :p:p;)

kiwifruitsour
19-03-2019, 09:53 PM

Wanted to thank bro joe_koh for this excellent recommendation. ML was pleasant looking, friendly, and did a good job easing my aches. She’s earning a clean, decent living.

kcsy
20-03-2019, 01:53 AM
Bro joe, care to share contact please...

joe_koh
20-03-2019, 02:39 PM
I was having lunch near Mustafa and was feeling that my shoulder was aching, so decided to go for a quick massage nearby. Walk into a spa and decided to just try my luck, see if I will get a pretty ML. Went into room and waited and voila! A pleasant looking therapist came in. She is very chatting and also managed to soothe my aching shoulder. PM me if you want to exchange.

Humga
20-03-2019, 02:50 PM
I was having lunch near Mustafa and was feeling that my shoulder was aching, so decided to go for a quick massage nearby. Walk into a spa and decided to just try my luck, see if I will get a pretty ML. Went into room and waited and voila! A pleasant looking therapist came in. She is very chatting and also managed to soothe my aching shoulder. PM me if you want to exchange.

Your inbox is full, tried to PM, but please do share if that's possible?

joe_koh
20-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Wanted to thank bro joe_koh for this excellent recommendation. ML was pleasant looking, friendly, and did a good job easing my aches. She’s earning a clean, decent living.

Most welcome bro, glad you like her massage.

Tallboy86
20-03-2019, 03:39 PM
Any bro wanna share teasing massage with no gq? Tired of my playgrounds

KillerForce
21-03-2019, 02:27 PM
I want to thank Bro Joe, for giving me a contact even though I am a newbie and have nothing to exchange with him. The ML was pretty and very friendly. Her massage was up to standard and she managed to soothe my aching muscles. Will definitely rtm, to be have good massage by a beauty.

xuelanghu
21-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Same here. Tired of playgorund . Looking for new places to try. Pm to exchange.

Teasing massage with no GQ please.

Tallboy86
21-03-2019, 04:54 PM
Any bro wanna exchange? Teasing with no gq pls

joe_koh
21-03-2019, 08:08 PM
Any bro wanna exchange? Teasing with no gq pls

Maybe you like to start your own thread to exchange?

Chum
21-03-2019, 08:21 PM
Any chance of sharing with newbie. I’m also looking out for good massage by pleasant looking MLs :D

joe_koh
23-03-2019, 02:27 PM
I want to thank Bro Joe, for giving me a contact even though I am a newbie and have nothing to exchange with him. The ML was pretty and very friendly. Her massage was up to standard and she managed to soothe my aching muscles. Will definitely rtm, to be have good massage by a beauty.

Most welcome bro, glad you like her massage.

Kent89
25-03-2019, 09:40 AM
The spa near marsiling mrt don't have any gq. Reasonable massage.

flareon1982
26-03-2019, 05:55 PM

Bro can share ctc. Your box is full.