PDA

View Full Version : Seeking for method to forget a 4 years Ex-FL PRC Relationship

sgpiggybank
14-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Hi all,

I am seek ways to forget her and even after 2 months the feelings is terrible. Sleepless night, no mood for any thing in life, frequent mood swing.

I believe all these stories all senior bros have heard before. Mine started about 4 years ago and nearly got married with her till a recent quarrel and I stop my finance with on her and hope she will come back and admit her mistake. In the end all waste wrong, she went back to old trade....I know all of you will scold me for being stupid and I really must admit I am a pig in relationship. Love means unconditional love. I can forgive the past but not present.

All senior bros will know who am I talking about as this use to be a FL under Haonan and she work merely for 3 weeks and I fall in love with her. I understand she is in debt and offer her to pay off her debts of RMB$170K in return she will quit serving customer. Of course during her stay in Singapore we had very good times and we really love each other so much. I visited her in shenzhen for past 4 years and very month I will go 1 or 2 times for a stay of 5 days or more. I even met up with her parent to negotiation on marriage.

She is 23 years old 4 years ago and character is love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking. She in only good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk. First year of relations, she started to work in shen zhen and change several jobs due to unable to take the stress and workload. I gave her a monthly expenses of SGD$1500. We will arrange for frequent travels to nearby country not requiring Chinese to have a Visa. We been to Bang kok, phuket and bali. the first year pass with happiness.

2nd year of relationship started with I encourage her to open a shop since she is too fragile to work. Top open a shop at shen zhen long hua district cost me RMB$400K. Proofs to be a nightmare, the rental is RMB$9K with monthly losses for 1.5 years. Due to this, I have to increase her expenses to SGD$2.5K per month. I also encourage her to study english so that she can live in Singapore. Enroll her for English class which course me RMB$60K and in the end she cannot cope and never finish the course with still worst then primary school level of English.

Coming to end of 3rd year and I am thinking of settling down with her and arrange for a trip for her to come with her parents to Singapore. I am quite culture shock that in fact I do not know I need to provide a house costing RMB1m+, bride price of 1M and a car of RMB300K. She is from hubei and that area have more man then women. Everyone is paying high price for bride there. I started to negotiate which does not get me any where. So I ask for time as I have recently bought 2 industrial property and 1 condo which left me with not much cash on hand. Due to the poor market situation now, property prices has all dropped. Another nightmare was her last trip to SG this year was sent back by ICA as she came the 3rd time this year. I have sent appeal very 3 months but was rejected with no reason. Last resort was to get married.

After this we started to have more quarrel thinking I do not want to marry her and is not willingly to come out with the money. I decided another final test before I really show hand. The most recent quarrel lasted 42 days for me to ignore her and I am still tracking all her movement. I saw her movement went to a red light districts in hong kong. I start to wechat her and after several confrontation message she finally admit that she is back to this trade in Hong Kong. She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation. In deed this is a final test and she fail miserably.

My heart is bleedy till now...really badly and even after 2 months I still have not get over with it. Any bros can help in this? I have very good memory and really hard for me to forget anything...I have tried exercise but i do not work....I tried even bonking FL every days and it does not stop me from thinking of her too...How come she can quite FL in the first place because of me and now going back to FL again. Is this my fault of pushing her towards that? I am living in remorse and confusion now. Love, emotion, guilt and sediment all are rushing to me. Make me like a zombie for the past 2 months....

khoon1
14-12-2018, 06:58 PM
bro all ,tks for your courage to says it all out .
But let me share my knowing to you ,everythings is about karma .
woman become prostitute not because money matters in a way spirituality looks . it's because karma ,if you marry to a person which heavy karma as husbands & wife ,they share the karmatic ,if marry light karma one is still manageable , if you try so hard with heavy karma one ,still cannot means no fate with heavy karma .
god still love you .

prostitute mostly have funny change attitude matters ,because everyday they mix with different many negative energy exchange lust and greed ,every month different maya enter her ,everytime characteristic change and also damage own inner soul from positive side .

No matters how you try ,she walk back same path .it's her fate .

I feel you are lucky ,this moment you full of pain i very sure .keep the good memory ,you happy with her before .
Do not fall in Love with working girl ,go after better one ,you pain will gone .
face the fact . be fair to yourself ,dont suffer because of her .you did good job for her already . be a man ,do not let parent and family down ,it's not wroth do it .forget and forgive yourself .

Swagelock
14-12-2018, 08:03 PM
Bro,I understand it's difficult to forget her. But what is gone is gone. You need to show resilience and adaptability in 2019 with fresh beginnings. I am confident that you can achieve it. Cheers!

fallen11
14-12-2018, 08:24 PM
sgpiggybank, i think u should feel lucky that u lost her instead.
This woman is nothing but trouble. Even u gave her your everything she'll still blame u for whatever misfortune she suffers in future and she's like a bottomless pit sucking all your money. Even u gave her 100% everything, i can bet half my assets with u that she'll (and her family) keep asking for more.

take it as a blessing in disguise.
Give some time and u'll wake up from this spell knowing how shitty your relationship with her was.

Be positive. Every situation has both a good and bad side to it. Just try to make the best out of any situation u're in.

jenoroth
14-12-2018, 08:40 PM
Wow bro. I am more interested in what you do for a living. You seem pretty rich. :D

ilovepantyhose
14-12-2018, 09:58 PM
ts, to put it in another way, u are throwing good money after bad money

cut loss
cut loss
cut loss

take it as an experience on what NOT to look for in a partner

if u don't pay the tuition fees now, u might pay alot more in future

sgpiggybank
14-12-2018, 10:42 PM
Thank you all bros here for your encouragement

cuscorex92
14-12-2018, 10:49 PM
yes indeed! i totally agree wif Fallen11. she,& her family,eyes after ur treasury.
u've pampered her,i concur tis,哪个男人不疼心仪的嘛。 unfortunately, she doesnt hv the maturity to appreciate ur affections yet, parents sees u as '财神爷‘,& she sees u as som1 tat can provide for her livelihood...comfortably.
u remem moments of the sweet & bad times. her only concern is how much r u willing to splurge on her.
her mentality is, she had fulfilled her part in tis 'relationship', she sleep ONLY wif ya durin tis period,& she had satisfied ur need, her body.
if u 2 were to b married, how long do u tink it will last? to make situation worse,wif the women's charter,wat do u tink she'l b demandin fr ya then??

time heal.yrs down,u'l b grateful tat the marriage din materialised & u r a happier man. we take lessons every now & then life throw @ us. its normal to make a wrong judgement, bt never make the same mistake agn.

johnny21
14-12-2018, 11:13 PM
move on bro.. time will heal. cut off already , means everything is OVER liao.

Tai_zi21
15-12-2018, 01:11 AM
From ur post she doesn’t seem to have any gd points at all isn’t it?

If u like her for her looks and sex... remember everyone will grow old 1 day...

If u really married her give in to all her demands and ur future in laws demand... For just 1 moment sit down think deep and hard

Will ur lived happily ever after?

It may be a blessing in disguise...

Cheers and happy weekends

jackson59
15-12-2018, 02:46 AM
I believe all these stories all senior bros have heard before. Mine started about 4 years ago and nearly got married with her till a recent quarrel and I stop my finance with on her and hope she will come back and admit her mistake. In the end all waste wrong, she went back to old trade....I know all of you will scold me for being stupid and I really must admit I am a pig in relationship. Love means unconditional love. I can forgive the past but not present.

Don't worry bro, no one here will scold you for being stupid because falling in love cannot be controlled. And you know what? It is her choice that she chose to go back to her old trade. This is something that you cannot control as well. Look, you accepted her for who she is and fed her for 4 good years, travelled to meet her as much as you could and even went till the extent of wanting to marry her. What else can you do to ensure that she will not go back to her old trade? If it's meant to be, it will be.

She is 23 years old 4 years ago and character is love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking. She in only good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk. First year of relations, she started to work in shen zhen and change several jobs due to unable to take the stress and workload. I gave her a monthly expenses of SGD$1500. We will arrange for frequent travels to nearby country not requiring Chinese to have a Visa. We been to Bang kok, phuket and bali. the first year pass with happiness.

2nd year of relationship started with I encourage her to open a shop since she is too fragile to work. Top open a shop at shen zhen long hua district cost me RMB$400K. Proofs to be a nightmare, the rental is RMB$9K with monthly losses for 1.5 years. Due to this, I have to increase her expenses to SGD$2.5K per month. I also encourage her to study english so that she can live in Singapore. Enroll her for English class which course me RMB$60K and in the end she cannot cope and never finish the course with still worst then primary school level of English.

Somemore this 2 part. Bro, what. The. Fuck? She is 23 years old, love to PLAY, LAZY to work, NOT smart, NOT GOOD in talking, UNABLE to take stress, have sibei jialat WORST THAN primary school English and you still dare to marry her? From your posts you seem smart and rich. Come on la!!! You can get 100000x better standard girls than her!! Even maid knows better English, is hardworking, and can confirm make you more money with SGD$2.5k per month from you.

Coming to end of 3rd year and I am thinking of settling down with her and arrange for a trip for her to come with her parents to Singapore. I am quite culture shock that in fact I do not know I need to provide a house costing RMB1m+, bride price of 1M and a car of RMB300K. She is from hubei and that area have more man then women. Everyone is paying high price for bride there. I started to negotiate which does not get me any where. So I ask for time as I have recently bought 2 industrial property and 1 condo which left me with not much cash on hand. Due to the poor market situation now, property prices has all dropped. Another nightmare was her last trip to SG this year was sent back by ICA as she came the 3rd time this year. I have sent appeal very 3 months but was rejected with no reason. Last resort was to get married.

Brother, true love is you don't even have to give any house costing, bride price, and car one. Yes I know its all about respecting the bride and for pride but walao eh if you have 2 industrial property and 1 condo and still cannot marry her what else or who else do you think can?? Also now market is poor meh.... my client told me now property market blooming... :confused:

After this we started to have more quarrel thinking I do not want to marry her and is not willingly to come out with the money. I decided another final test before I really show hand. The most recent quarrel lasted 42 days for me to ignore her and I am still tracking all her movement. I saw her movement went to a red light districts in hong kong. I start to wechat her and after several confrontation message she finally admit that she is back to this trade in Hong Kong. She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation. In deed this is a final test and she fail miserably.

She don't need the money for her parents. And it is not about her lacking skills as well. If she really does, she will work hard with the shop you opened for her, studied hard for the education you provided for her, and treasured you who loved and accepted her. But nope nope nope. And please don't feel bad because she put all the blame on you. Because like I mentioned, you already DID WHAT YOU CAN.

My heart is bleedy till now...really badly and even after 2 months I still have not get over with it. Any bros can help in this? I have very good memory and really hard for me to forget anything...I have tried exercise but i do not work....I tried even bonking FL every days and it does not stop me from thinking of her too...How come she can quite FL in the first place because of me and now going back to FL again. Is this my fault of pushing her towards that? I am living in remorse and confusion now. Love, emotion, guilt and sediment all are rushing to me. Make me like a zombie for the past 2 months....

Bleed your head la!! I really don't know how to help you. I am actually also 23, maybe I am young and dumb I don't know. But I don't mind jio you go out we chit chat drink some coffee or even beer if you want, hahaha. And like I said please stop thinking it is your fault. It is YOUR BLESSING.

DapHn33333
15-12-2018, 03:43 AM
sgpiggybank bro~ I last time also FL but i quit after clearance of Debt. Firstly FL is Easy Job / Fast Cash too She Lazy, want to play only, not smart or whatsoever 一点上进心都没有。She prefer Fast money and leg open( sorry i sound si bei mean hope you don't angry) let it go however your need time to forget too. You jia you

ken6890
15-12-2018, 09:58 AM
Bro sgpiggybank

After reading your posting I think go knew which FL you refer to, if she with you is because of money then not worth to continue, time to move on and start new life bro

sgpiggybank bro~ I last time also FL but i quit after clearance of Debt. Firstly FL is Easy Job / Fast Cash too She Lazy, want to play only, not smart or whatsoever 一点上进心都没有。She prefer Fast money and leg open( sorry i sound si bei mean hope you don't angry) let it go however your need time to forget too. You jia you

Tiko mei mei long time no see , glad you had quit this line:)

DapHn33333
15-12-2018, 11:41 AM
Tiko mei mei long time no see , glad you had quit this line:)

wah you remember me ah :p how's life

Taffy83
15-12-2018, 01:59 PM
I don't think she quit becos of love for you, from what you describe might be money driven in order for you to continue to send her money. Time will heal everything, just how long. Maybe another r/s will help?

ken6890
15-12-2018, 06:15 PM
wah you remember me ah :p how's life

Of course I remember you la, so famous tiko mm in sbf :p

I Love Boobs
15-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Bro, think about this...
Will your feelings be the same if she looks like her mum does now?
Looks only last for so long..
You can get local 18 year old pussy for $4k...
Upgrade bro...
Change your car model.. how old are you btw?

jenoroth
15-12-2018, 09:48 PM
Bro, think about this...
Will your feelings be the same if she looks like her mum does now?
Looks only last for so long..
You can get local 18 year old pussy for $4k...
Upgrade bro...
Change your car model.. how old are you btw?

Huh? Are there people who really pay $4k for pussy? lmfao.

I Love Boobs
15-12-2018, 10:19 PM
Huh? Are there people who really pay $4k for pussy? lmfao.

Well I guess there are high rollers....
Bro SGpiggy is likely to have spent more per month pro-rated

Faz22
15-12-2018, 10:56 PM
Hello bro u r lucky not married with her.

I have experienced before.

I married before and divorced.

Before divorced my ex wife always blame on me many situation.

She complained about me, my family until one moments she want divorced. She said about many times but until that moment i agree that we need divorced. Yes for the moment u cant forgot about her. I always dream about her and all memories. But she doesn't think about me

Yes my ex wife great looking, sex but with that doesn't not enough in married. Even before married i support her life event married use my money 100%.

And after 3 years i find a true love. I married with good wife. Accept me for all. Together for hard and happy moments.
I feel more complete before.

Sometimes what u feel before just ur lust not ur heart

U must give u mind n heart to rest.
Yes for a couple of month u cant forget her. I know because i face it before.
U need to more positive activity. Stop find fl girl ( i do also after divorced because lonely but i feel more lonely after doing that)

And i pray for a good sake for u brother

Hope u can go through for this situation

damong777
16-12-2018, 12:22 PM
Time will help u recover

Nothing wrong not being able to forget. Find an activity or a business to be involved. Then u are too tired to think.

With ur profile will not be difficult to find one. Take your time and look for a right one.

arsenal_84
16-12-2018, 11:54 PM
same situation as well except i did not fork out any money to keep her away from the trade.
been in contact with her for the last 5 years, as her options to settle down decrease due the guys she like getting lesser and lesser as she ages.
her attitude in working for others is that she has a bad temper, couldn't stay in a thai govt job which she complains is low pay of 15,000 baht, was so bloody speechless when she decided to quit.

think at some point, i might consider to reduce the frequency of contacting her.

my another thai FL friend managed to rom with a sg guy who also was a customer before becoming bf, she seem to have better will power to quit as an FL.
at least she was willing to work as a part time accountant and her written english was getting better over whatsapp.

sgpiggybank
17-12-2018, 12:57 PM
After I caught her back in this trade. Reasons is given is she have 0 money left.

Do you all know that to earn money is China now is not so immediate to get pay. She has to pay money as training fees and then get past 3-6 months of probations before they get pay monthly.

New year is coming and her parents are money minded. I miss out that yearly she goes back I have to give her RMB 30K which 20K will goes to her parent and the other 10K she will gives to her different relatives.

Also her parents are aging and have some symptoms of illness coming which she wants to buy insurance for them for 20K per years. China medical is not like SG. Cure first then pay, no money the welfare dept will help you write off the bills. In China is no money no cure.

With all these pressure she have no choice but to be back in this trade for quick money. She feel remorseful that she is doing that and immediately went back to shen zhen with 1 day of working.

Things in my mind now.
1) She can always not admit that she is not in FL trade in hong kong and just living at the area for holidays and hope I do not fly there and catch her red handed. She say do not wish to lie to me.

2) What choice to have now to survive? Finding work in China is terrible condition as per stated above. She fall in MLM trap which lead her to RMB 40K debts for credit card which needs to be clear by this month. I know she is always stupid to fall for traps....

3) With her looks, she can always get another BF easily which she shows me her wechat after she tell her surrounding friends that she is separated from me since I have not contacted her for 42 days. Alot of her rich male friends are going after her which she can easily accept them and survive? She cannot accept them as she still cannot forget our relationship.

4) I do not mind the past which I tell her I will forgive and move on but I mind the present. Now this thing have happen and even I accepted her. images are hovering in my mind now that how she is serving other man. Even I would to have sex again with her. I will be confuse am I a customer or bf...

In conclusion, I have already bail her out for 4 years. Giving her good life and easy money till she have no skill survive. The 42 days is just a test for her if she will come back and admit she is in the wrong to quarrel with me and also to see what she will do if she have no money. She was hopping for me come back to her by not accepting other guys and work secretly at the same time waiting for my returns. This will be a secret for herself and if I would not known if I have not put a tracker on her. To be frank, I am also visiting 99% ML for pcc or bbbj till the relationship went sour I start going for FL to see if I can forget her. I am also serving the karma for doing this? In return she is back to this trade secretly?

Thank you all bros for your advise and effort in talking me thru. These are my current thoughts..

maxsee
17-12-2018, 03:40 PM
I dunno what kind of love u and her have. The way i see it u only loves having sex with her. Other than that, there is nothing worth loving about her.

U can only say u love a girl if u are willing to marry her even if there is no sex in ur marriage. That is call true love.

Lastly, i have never heard of rich people willing to marry a whore. I am also skeptical that rich people are chasing after her. Rich people fear death the most, why would they go after a whore and stand the risk of contracting HIV.:confused:

sgpiggybank
17-12-2018, 05:20 PM
I dunno what kind of love u and her have. The way i see it u only loves having sex with her. Other than that, there is nothing worth loving about her.

U can only say u love a girl if u are willing to marry her even if there is no sex in ur marriage. That is call true love.

Lastly, i have never heard of rich people willing to marry a whore. I am also skeptical that rich people are chasing after her. Rich people fear death the most, why would they go after a whore and stand the risk of contracting HIV.:confused:

I think you get me wrong. After 4 years already not so tempting for sex. All other suitors of course do not knows her dark secret. As for HIV, definitely there will be a risk, she has done her blood test and waiting for her result now.

zeefee71
17-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Bro I feel for you. Indeed very very hard to let go especially as you have been with her for such a long time.. like you, it took me 6months or so for the yearning to fade.. it will heal but it's gonna take a long time.

Back to your situation - the way I see you are only her atm. As you said she is lazy, ask yourself these questions - are you going to support her and family? If her relatives need help are you going to tell her NO? Do you think she will go through thick and thin with you? Seriously I have my doubts, I may be wrong.

You also mentioned that you gave her 1.5k monthly allowance so she should find a decent job and work hard. Over the years I am sure you have given her a large amount and where did the money go? Anyhow spend?

Actually it's a blessing, imo, that you have not married her else you will gonna have tons of headache and heartache for the rest of your life.. unless you tell me you are willing to constantly live in suspicion and sacrifice everything.. is she worthy of your sacrifice? She already showed her true character and colour by going back into the flesh trade and I bet that she will give you a big green hat if you marry her and your life will be many many more times miserable than now.

My advice is to STOP harbouring any thoughts of reconciliation though deep in your heart you may hope there is a chance, STOP all contact with her, DO NOT listen to those SOB stories else your heart may get soft and start thinking this and that again. You may think it's heartless to do this but it's for your good. Easier said than done but you just have to BITE THE BULLET AND MOVE ON.

Take care

fallen11
17-12-2018, 07:48 PM
After I caught her back in this trade. Reasons is given is she have 0 money left.

Do you all know that to earn money is China now is not so immediate to get pay. She has to pay money as training fees and then get past 3-6 months of probations before they get pay monthly.

New year is coming and her parents are money minded. I miss out that yearly she goes back I have to give her RMB 30K which 20K will goes to her parent and the other 10K she will gives to her different relatives.

Also her parents are aging and have some symptoms of illness coming which she wants to buy insurance for them for 20K per years. China medical is not like SG. Cure first then pay, no money the welfare dept will help you write off the bills. In China is no money no cure.

With all these pressure she have no choice but to be back in this trade for quick money. She feel remorseful that she is doing that and immediately went back to shen zhen with 1 day of working.

Things in my mind now.
1) She can always not admit that she is not in FL trade in hong kong and just living at the area for holidays and hope I do not fly there and catch her red handed. She say do not wish to lie to me.

2) What choice to have now to survive? Finding work in China is terrible condition as per stated above. She fall in MLM trap which lead her to RMB 40K debts for credit card which needs to be clear by this month. I know she is always stupid to fall for traps....

3) With her looks, she can always get another BF easily which she shows me her wechat after she tell her surrounding friends that she is separated from me since I have not contacted her for 42 days. Alot of her rich male friends are going after her which she can easily accept them and survive? She cannot accept them as she still cannot forget our relationship.

4) I do not mind the past which I tell her I will forgive and move on but I mind the present. Now this thing have happen and even I accepted her. images are hovering in my mind now that how she is serving other man. Even I would to have sex again with her. I will be confuse am I a customer or bf...

In conclusion, I have already bail her out for 4 years. Giving her good life and easy money till she have no skill survive. The 42 days is just a test for her if she will come back and admit she is in the wrong to quarrel with me and also to see what she will do if she have no money. She was hopping for me come back to her by not accepting other guys and work secretly at the same time waiting for my returns. This will be a secret for herself and if I would not known if I have not put a tracker on her. To be frank, I am also visiting 99% ML for pcc or bbbj till the relationship went sour I start going for FL to see if I can forget her. I am also serving the karma for doing this? In return she is back to this trade secretly?

Thank you all bros for your advise and effort in talking me thru. These are my current thoughts..

Aiya.......
When someone who is used to receiving free money wants money from others, sure got 1001 reasons one la.
What give parents for new year, buy insurance, health care, buy house so no need rent, buy car cause country very big and no public transport, need buy big car or lorry cause big family can go out eat together, buy new phone because old phone spoil else cannot contact u, buy expensive handbag / clothes / shoes else go out with u make u lose face, go travelling because never go that place before, need money for investment / do business otherwise how to stop being FL without another income source. Gambling lose money owe debt, family members gambling owe debt wait need to sell house whole family nowhere to stay wait brother kanna beaten to death by loan shark today he just got beaten up now in hospital and no money to pay. Sister in police station being accused of stealing which she didnt and need $$$ for bail / bribes. House aircon / heater spoil whole family cant sleep because too hot / too cold. Gas cooker spoil cannot cook meal for whole family must go out eat every meal spend even more money. Bra spoil no money buy new bra have to go out without wearing bra everyone stare at her big nei ji she felt damn gross.
etc etc etc

Till reach 1 point i realise whether its true or not doesnt matter.
Only matters is u willing to burn the money away or not?
If not willing, even true so what. She'll return u the money / favour? Probably just end up asking even more anyways.

pokemonster
17-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Bro I feel for you. Indeed very very hard to let go especially as you have been with her for such a long time.. like you, it took me 6months or so for the yearning to fade.. it will heal but it's gonna take a long time.

Back to your situation - the way I see you are only her atm. As you said she is lazy, ask yourself these questions - are you going to support her and family? If her relatives need help are you going to tell her NO? Do you think she will go through thick and thin with you? Seriously I have my doubts, I may be wrong.

You also mentioned that you gave her 1.5k monthly allowance so she should find a decent job and work hard. Over the years I am sure you have given her a large amount and where did the money go? Anyhow spend?

Actually it's a blessing, imo, that you have not married her else you will gonna have tons of headache and heartache for the rest of your life.. unless you tell me you are willing to constantly live in suspicion and sacrifice everything.. is she worthy of your sacrifice? She already showed her true character and colour by going back into the flesh trade and I bet that she will give you a big green hat if you marry her and your life will be many many more times miserable than now.

My advice is to STOP harbouring any thoughts of reconciliation though deep in your heart you may hope there is a chance, STOP all contact with her, DO NOT listen to those SOB stories else your heart may get soft and start thinking this and that again. You may think it's heartless to do this but it's for your good. Easier said than done but you just have to BITE THE BULLET AND MOVE ON.

Take care

I in a similar suitation
Knew this girl in hcm for 2 mth. Never ask for money from me so far and treated me good as of now. However i felt like a zombie being mind fuked. Every time think about her. Work and family got impacted.
Wana end the relationship but can't.

zeefee71
17-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Aiya.......
When someone who is used to receiving free money wants money from others, sure got 1001 reasons one la.
What give parents for new year, buy insurance, health care, buy house so no need rent, buy car cause country very big and no public transport, need buy big car or lorry cause big family can go out eat together, buy new phone because old phone spoil else cannot contact u, buy expensive handbag / clothes / shoes else go out with u make u lose face, go travelling because never go that place before, need money for investment / do business otherwise how to stop being FL without another income source. Gambling lose money owe debt, family members gambling owe debt wait need to sell house whole family nowhere to stay wait brother kanna beaten to death by loan shark today he just got beaten up now in hospital and no money to pay. Sister in police station being accused of stealing which she didnt and need $$$ for bail / bribes. House aircon / heater spoil whole family cant sleep because too hot / too cold. Gas cooker spoil cannot cook meal for whole family must go out eat every meal spend even more money. Bra spoil no money buy new bra have to go out without wearing bra everyone stare at her big nei ji she felt damn gross.
etc etc etc

Till reach 1 point i realise whether its true or not doesnt matter.
Only matters is u willing to burn the money away or not?
If not willing, even true so what. She'll return u the money / favour? Probably just end up asking even more anyways.

Marrying her doesn't mean taking care of her only.. her family, her relatives etc etc etc

fallen11
17-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Marrying her doesn't mean taking care of her only.. her family, her relatives etc etc etc

problem is most of the reasons for asking money probably untrue.

alexsptrader
17-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Hate to say this bro. But 2.5k per mth maintenance is quite little. They can easily earn 30k if thy open their legs. Its a lose lose situation. Shes doesnt make money . u r payin tution fees everyday. . the best solutjon is let her work. If she likes u jst get ur daily dose of sex. She wont love u trust me. U think u r on 93.3fm but she talk cctv chinese u blur. U r jst payin money breakin ur own heart. Wastin ur youth. Go see 5 more girls to change ur heart

alexsptrader
18-12-2018, 04:10 PM
For all bros. Next time u like a girl n think u want to make her ur wife or gf. Take her off mkt for 2 weeks & see whats the feelin like. If u dnt get sick screwin her for 3 times a day for 2 weeks & she does not get sick then consider takin her offline again for another 2-3 weeks. Dnt straightaway play hero & want to take care of her for life...its a lose lose situation. Most likely after a few mtha u will sian already.. Cos rhe same sex patterns the same complaints they have...so dnt play hero.sporean man must b more women smart. Dnt f once & want to rake care of the woman for life. Its a lose lose lose game

tenterathx
19-12-2018, 02:06 AM
U sound rich why go for a broken women with such heavy burden. She don;t love you at all. Move on and find a better one.

alexsptrader
19-12-2018, 02:23 PM
Thks TS for ups. One more thing abt FL. Thru out their careers they will meet a few studs that will really open them up sexually. Either the cock super stiff can tunnel them til 7th heaven shiok. Once this part them is unlocked.... Its v v hard leave the trade. The money is gd. The sex is fantastic... The sugar dad pays for everything ... Hav to turn back n walk... N keep walkin

jameschong1
22-12-2018, 07:53 PM
[QUOTE=sgpiggybank;18134790]Hi all,
She said that she has no skill and money left. New year is coming and she need money for her parents. Put all the blame on me for her current situation.
she is nothing but a roadside wild chicken
she scream laogong laogong to very man who pay her
she say she love u on the phone even though another man eating her same time
u still want her?

diputs1269
23-12-2018, 08:12 PM
Admire TS for the stamina in maintaining her for 4 long years.
Because TS has the financial means that's why she stick to you.
I think is high time to cut loss, short term pain is long term gain.
Think objectively and not emotionally to resolve this lingering problem once and for all.
Good luck and cheers!

warbird
24-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Think objectively and not emotionally to resolve this lingering problem once and for all.
Good luck and cheers!

Bro,

Good advice. I hv been deeply attached to several of my mistresses before. Quite painful w/ poor sleep and anxiety. Took 3-8 weeks to get over them completely.

Cheers!

Bro WB

diputs1269
24-12-2018, 07:27 PM
Bro,

Good advice. I hv been deeply attached to several of my mistresses before. Quite painful w/ poor sleep and anxiety. Took 3-8 weeks to get over them completely.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro, with several unfortunate encounter, by now your heart is no longer made of glass or flesh now. Should be made of steel after several disappointing setback.

StoryLover
24-12-2018, 08:48 PM
Move on and find another girl bro. Afterall, i agreed that a whore is forever a whore. 娶妻娶德,红颜祸水

I Love Boobs
25-12-2018, 01:40 PM

Things in my mind now.

Bro, analyse the first part of this post...
You're JUSTIFYING her behaviour.
Kenna KC already...
Walk away bro..
I divorced my wife as she cheated on me despite piling on the pounds to 75kg....
Not worth it.... reconcile for what... black hearted and body koyak already...

Add 5 years to this girl... in this Line age damn fast...

sgpiggybank
26-12-2018, 11:01 AM
Good luck and cheers!

I am also thinking about this too. Not to invest on her any requirements except daily spending's and monitor the progress. If she leave me then it will be for money and if she does not this means she is not up for money. It takes 2 hands to claps. If she decided to leave me it will be easier as she will not pester me to reconcile which will makes things easier or me to give up.

Move on and find another girl bro. Afterall, i agreed that a whore is forever a whore. 娶妻娶德,红颜祸水
Bro, I totally agreed with you. If she did it just for her family and not for luxury some how I really pity her. I known her for 4 years and she do not spend on luxury food, items and lifestyle. When she have money she will give it to her parents or buy stuff for her family. She most spending is on tao bao for 20 - max 200 rmb clothes. She do not go shopping boutique to buy few thousand rmb clothes. Even when I offer to pay for her she will said save the money and give me when I need for my family. Also when we go out and have food, she prefer to cook at home which is 2 veg and 1 porridge which to be frank I don't even eat so simple food when I am in SG which makes me feel terrible.

Kenna KC already...
Walk away bro..
I divorced my wife as she cheated on me despite piling on the pounds to 75kg....

I agreed I am being KC for the facts of 4 years of relationship. Not for the sex already to be frank even how good she is. She is still maintaining well will 47 KG and 1.6m height. No urge to do it even I see her and more relations and responsibility involve then sex. Your wife must have give birth for your sake already if not she will not gain so much weight I guess. Her heart is not black after all she can still feel guilty and even how I scold her she will kept apologizing. Normal days she will quarrel with me if I scold her like his. I believe everything will take 2 hands to clap.

I will like to thank you for all bros contributing. I am still in the state of confusion. Leaving her is very difficult unless she is also willing to give up. I am those very soft hearted type...I tried to leave her and many ways I have tried. Maybe I need a bowl of 孟婆汤。。。

kai347
26-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Agree TS really kena KC, after his FL find out he is rich nice guy. Sure they will throw out all sorts of bait to reel him in.

You cannot change a lady for who she is. If she really loves you, she will change for you / take initiative.

No matter what: Find ways to move on, Do things that make yourself happy even without her. (same applies to ppl who break up)
So many better & beautiful women in this world for you to spend your time and money on.

Hope TS has already started to see the bigger picture.
Glad to see many kind bros here have offered good advice too.

loneyheart
26-12-2018, 10:25 PM
To all PRCs FL if u hv money to support her she can even call u 老公
N they can hv many 老公 at 1x
Just to them 老公。。老公 。。只是临时工
N she will always said u r the only 1
Hope u see their true colour bro
They never get enough

Know u in the past bro .... u r always too soft again the PRCs
Yr money oso hard earn dum throw away in this way
What hv u gain after all .... just pain n emptiness
Wishes u know what I mean

Best wishes to u n renew for the new 2019 to come

HaileyBaldwin
27-12-2018, 04:23 AM
Well many ppl have already voiced their thoughts about FL issue. so no point saying it again.

Looking at the situation, her intention is highly unlikely to be with u because of luxury. At least she admitted she is back in FL trade, went back within 1 day of working. She could probably accept her rich male friends instead of going back to FL trade especially after more than 1 month of quarrel. Cant possibly expect to wait for no response, she needs the money too, and its probably the only trade she can go back. Well as she ages, lesser business,

Its probably gonna be a question whether u are gonna carry on to marry her or just cut loss by ending it immediately. It will probably be a tough route if u are gonna marry her, and things goes bad which lead to divorce, back to square one.

If marriage is being considered, will u be able to face the future problems that will arise. Looking at the state of monetary issue, definitely more will arises. You will have to take care of her family and relatives.

U did mentioned u put a tracker on her. I think this pretty shows u dont trust her fully. Are u gonna marry her and constantly live in suspicion. Her falling into traps, are u willing to bait her everytime. I gonna presume shes just too simple minded and is bad in making decisions. and probably needs someone to constantly look out for her.

Can u be sure that u will not mention about the FL issue again. Its probably likely to happen when both of u quarrels. during the quarrel, all the ugly issue will just come out from the mouth without using the head. It is definitely a sensitive issue for her, if nt handled probably the quarrel might just lead to a divorce.

well quite sure u are smart enough to have considered most of the views here in your mind. U probably just long more affirmation to voice your thoughts.

Its nt gonna be an easy decision. People might said to be foolish to invest so much money in the relationship. But if the process u are happy, who cares.

In life, not every two person in love is always together. Two people deeply in love are sometimes cut off due to circumstance. Despite being soul mates they are forced to be apart and that is the irony of this kind of love. The worst part of this type of love is the inability to get over the feeling despite knowing there is no possibility of ever being together. Thats actually how u are feeling now.

senters89
28-12-2018, 11:40 AM
like every brother have said about how, what,when, then. I believe sgpiggybank u had enough.

Just spare yourself 10-15mins using a pen,paper and calculator.

Calculate the total amount you gave to her ( studies la, allowance, pocket money, courses fee, money to parent/relatives la, lump for her to bring home China la, blah blah blah) no need to count those gifts/holiday/dining la/ bag la.

Calculate total how much.

1) if you lost count, then you really lost in yourself
2) if can count, then u think again, take for example 100k sgd 1 year.
How many 100k per year can you provide ? if u got 1million now, ok, maybe can last this r/s for another 10years then she also say bye bye Xie xie to you like now, or blame u like now.

Bro, I understand how you feel, all bro here also understand how u feel. If now we change side la, I am sgpiggyban, you are Me, u will also know to tell me what to do.
When in love. we are lost, like a lost sheep. it is very hard to walk out of this big empty green field.

I am also stuck in another r/s which also making me like a zombie. I also know what to do but same like u, I cannot do it right.

Walk the right path, think ahead,

Sorry for my lousy England, my brain also zombie today.

Wins88
28-12-2018, 03:29 PM
Bro, you are hurting mainly because subconsciously - the 4 years you have invested into this relationship has evaporated and its causing you the pain.

Be thakful you never married her otherwise you will be in this same forum topic sharing with us how it all went South anyway.

Judging from what you wrote - for her = it was all about the money - it was never that she loved you - she loved your bank account and wallet and what it/you could provide. Mercenary to the core.

There is a saying "one door closes another one will open" and I am sure you will find someone worthy of your love soon cos based on what you wrote you are kind and charitable person with a good heart.

Dont dwell on it - spend your time looking for a good girlfriend who is wife material, and in the future you will look back and thank heavens that you broke up with this girl.

Good luck.

Stimsia
28-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Just go out find another one... its a forest out there...
It take a new one to forget an ol one

I Love Boobs
28-12-2018, 07:05 PM
Kenna KC already...
Walk away bro..

A wife or GF has a responsibility to maintain her appearance.
A fit slim guy going around with a fat girl is a LOSER..

ibanezjem555
29-12-2018, 12:09 AM
Bro TS, you kenna KC already.
Look at all the money thrown in and all for nothing.
Cut your losses, take it as tuition fees for learning about life.
Then, count yourself lucky not losing anymore.
Many fishes out there in the ocean and not FL, ML or WL.
Don't waste your life bro.

juniper
29-12-2018, 02:57 AM
...If she did it just for her family and not for luxury some how I really pity her. I known her for 4 years and she do not spend on luxury food, items and lifestyle. When she have money she will give it to her parents or buy stuff for her family. She most spending is on tao bao for 20 - max 200 rmb clothes. She do not go shopping boutique to buy few thousand rmb clothes. Even when I offer to pay for her she will said save the money and give me when I need for my family. Also when we go out and have food, she prefer to cook at home which is 2 veg and 1 porridge which to be frank I don't even eat so simple food when I am in SG which makes me feel terrible.

I will like to thank you for all bros contributing. I am still in the state of confusion. Leaving her is very difficult unless she is also willing to give up. I am those very soft hearted type...I tried to leave her and many ways I have tried. Maybe I need a bowl of 孟婆汤。。。

Bro, a kind man like you deserves much better

From what you say, i sense you pity her and try to justify her actions while looking out for signs that she has true feelings for you. Seems like you can't put a stop to this relationship by yourself, probably because you have invested so much emotion, time and money. Understanding "sunk cost fallacy" might help you sort out your thinking

Take care and i hope you feel better, sooner

Ubermensch
02-01-2019, 12:00 AM
A wife or GF has a responsibility to maintain her appearance.
A fit slim guy going around with a fat girl is a LOSER..

Totally agree!

Superpork
06-01-2019, 09:17 PM
I in a similar suitation
Knew this girl in hcm for 2 mth. Never ask for money from me so far and treated me good as of now. However i felt like a zombie being mind fuked. Every time think about her. Work and family got impacted.
Wana end the relationship but can't.

I totally understand it. I'm in the same situation but with a Indo girl. I'm literally going down tomorrow to help her break contract and clear debt so that she can go home to her parents..

velik
06-01-2019, 11:43 PM
I am also thinking about this too. Not to invest on her any requirements except daily spending's and monitor the progress. If she leave me then it will be for money and if she does not this means she is not up for money. It takes 2 hands to claps. If she decided to leave me it will be easier as she will not pester me to reconcile which will makes things easier or me to give up.

Bro, I totally agreed with you. If she did it just for her family and not for luxury some how I really pity her. I known her for 4 years and she do not spend on luxury food, items and lifestyle. When she have money she will give it to her parents or buy stuff for her family. She most spending is on tao bao for 20 - max 200 rmb clothes. She do not go shopping boutique to buy few thousand rmb clothes. Even when I offer to pay for her she will said save the money and give me when I need for my family. Also when we go out and have food, she prefer to cook at home which is 2 veg and 1 porridge which to be frank I don't even eat so simple food when I am in SG which makes me feel terrible.

I agreed I am being KC for the facts of 4 years of relationship. Not for the sex already to be frank even how good she is. She is still maintaining well will 47 KG and 1.6m height. No urge to do it even I see her and more relations and responsibility involve then sex. Your wife must have give birth for your sake already if not she will not gain so much weight I guess. Her heart is not black after all she can still feel guilty and even how I scold her she will kept apologizing. Normal days she will quarrel with me if I scold her like his. I believe everything will take 2 hands to clap.

Bro, please move as i having the same problem. We need time to recover

velik
06-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Bro, please move on as i having the same problem. We need time to recover

velik
06-01-2019, 11:54 PM
bro, please move on as I having the same problem. we need time to recover

peanodood1337
07-01-2019, 04:12 AM

Bro you've already tested her once. She has failed. And now you're thinking of giving her another test? Sounds like you're shifting the goal-posts for her to "pass". Just so that you can justify continue being with her.

Whatever her character is, it does not change two facts:

1. Her parents are a bunch of gold-diggers.
2. She listens to them.

C'mon man. 200k SGD bride price? Gotta buy them a house and a car? Dude, these are a bunch of vampires. What is the cost of living in China? They're expecting a major upgrade in their lifestyles just because you're marrying their daughter? What the fuck bro?

Parents shouldn't be profiting off their daughters in such a manner. Yea sure if you can afford it, it would be a nice thing to do to upgrade their lives, but it should be something you want to do out of your own initiative, never an expectation.

So here's the bottomline - it doesn't matter if this girl is a frugal person by nature. At the end of the day, she listens to her parents, and by extension, is a gold-digger herself.

"Her heart is not black" is what you're telling yourself to justify her actions. However, when it comes down to it, she values her parents over you. This is a woman who is willing to sell her body just to give her parents CNY money. Her loyalty to you is worth less to her than making her parents happy for CNY.

Can you live with that?

And c'mon man, obviously she's not going to quarrel with you. It doesn't further her agenda in any way. Will she get money for her parents by arguing with you? Nah bro. She's been with you for 4 years, you think she doesn't know how to push your buttons?

You need to wake the fuck up bro. This relationship is based on you giving, and her receiving. No pun intended. It is not a healthy relationship. Things shouldn't be like this in a BGR, let alone a marriage.

With the amount of money and effort you are spending on this girl + the fact that you don't seem to be a bad person, you can easily find a decent, down-to-earth local girl. Someone who is on the same wavelength and can communicate properly with you. Someone who enjoys the same things you do (other than sex). Someone you can build a life with.

Not every romance has a happy ending. You have already invested 4 years, lots of money and effort on this farcical "relationship". I think its time to cut your losses and walk away. Ultimately, this is your life. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Think about it.

Good luck bro.

jameschong1
07-01-2019, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE=sgpiggybank;18134790]Hi all,
I am seek ways to forget her and even after 2 months the feelings is terrible.
the true is u cannot forget the $$$ u throw on her, not so much u cannot forget her!
accept the fact u are kamlung, wasted 4 years of youth, time & $$$ on a street wild chicken prostitute.
move on, find a job, find a life, volunteer in RC or religion work & u will ok

nutman38
08-01-2019, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=peanodood1337;18218889]Bro you've already tested her once. She has failed. And now you're thinking of giving her another test? Sounds like you're shifting the goal-posts for her to "pass". Just so that you can justify continue being with her.

Well said by bro peanodood1337.
TS is only trying to justify his actions to let her pass!
Love is blind and TS is too blind to see the whole picture that this relationship is toxic.
I know TS feels very sad, depress, confuse and feels like dying right now.
But trust me, TIME heals everything.
Just give time more time! :p

rubberyellowduc
14-01-2019, 01:29 PM
Technically she isnt an ex-fl since shes back in the trade. But anyway those bros in HN chat grp will prolly know which fl she is. TBH for the life of me i will never understand how a man of means such as yourself can actually fall for such a girl.

I knew u bao her, but to the extent of entering a 4 year relationship with her and even intending to marry someone who has, in your words: "love to play, lazy to work, not smart and not good in talking" just befuddles the shit out of me.

You only entered a relationship with her in the first place because of her being "good in sex and have a body which I always dream to bonk". But good sir, all looks fade in time, in the end what you want in a wife is her character and values. At least for me, and in my opinion that girl is sorely lacking.

Its only been 2 months, no one can get over a 4 year relationship in that short time span. And imo, her looks and body were just average. With your deep pockets you could be bonking girls leagues above her in the looks department.

idk how young you are, but just enjoy your life man. You have the means to do so. Dont beat yourself up or torture yourself mentally over her. Shes not worth it but then again, who am i to judge her for what she means to you? I dont know what memories or experiences you have shared with her, i dont know what she has done to reciprocate the time, effort and money you have spent in your relationship with her. But what I can safely judge is that her parents are disgusting pigs. I really wonder if you had the means to pay that exorbitant sum back when they requested it would you have agreed to it?

To answer your question of how to forget her, im suggesting the only answer is time. Time heals all wounds, it may not heal fully but it will heal. Exercising or going around on a fucking spree dosent do much in healing the pain that you feel in your heart. Because it all gets meaningless after awhile, nothing can recapture the satisfaction and happiness that true love gives you. Maybe in a year or two you will come back to visit this thread and see how much you have changed emotionally and mentally. Or you might meet someone sweeter & younger than her who might recapture your heart all over again to help u forget her.

I Love Boobs
14-01-2019, 02:54 PM
Save your money for hard times...
I've seen people who have it all - money, women - in the 90s
Now begging for money... not enough to eat...
These are just family members...

wuzhonglu
14-01-2019, 03:24 PM
In life sometimes we need to make very difficult decisions. For this case, to let go or to continue. My one cent worth view is we have to make decision and never regret.
My current wife is my second marriage and I met her at Geylang KTV. Well, even we decided to be together, we still been through many unforeseen circumstances like ICA, Portstown Prison (some bro will know what I mean), jobless, family etc...… After 14 years of survival in China, we finally purchased our house and bear a daughter.
Half of the word <LIFE> is <IF>. So after making a decision, do not turn back and regret. :)

terryhehe
14-02-2019, 11:19 AM
She really see u like a sgpiggybank. Lol

The more u invest , the harder it is to cut loss. Isn't it the same like gambling and shares. 越陷越深。

Best to cure this kind of issue.
Go give help to people/animal/homes. The more u receive other people thank you for your kindness , the clearer u see some people just won't appreciate anything.

EtherC
14-02-2019, 05:23 PM
TS, why bother with a 烂泥扶不上墙 hooker? Trust in yourself to do better!Body & looks will go sideways and downwards over time but with diligence, some luck & foresight you will be increasing your value & net worth as a man! Cheer up! Your life is not that bad at all, remember freedom is an often under valued currency!

applegmarket
02-03-2019, 04:22 PM
Hi TS, if this lady is a WL. Please share her name. And photo if possible.
Maybe a few bros there are her SD. Suggest we start a list of player ladies and Maybe more bro will come forward to share.

Apollo
09-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Hi TS, if this lady is a WL. Please share her name. And photo if possible.
Maybe a few bros there are her SD. Suggest we start a list of player ladies and Maybe more bro will come forward to share.

ya agree, maybe TS is A, and there are B, C, D ..... in some other place. :rolleyes:

kingkungfu
09-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Bro,

the bride price is obviously fake.. even girls from big cities in Shanghai do not have so high a bride price.

the family didnt treat u as a son in law but rather a cash cow..

applegmarket
11-03-2019, 04:45 PM
Dear TS, i was stupid to fall for the KC trap to ocve a WL from 201 SBR.

I threw in S$×× for 2-3 years. For 2 years, i was stupid to give my yearly bonus to her in hope to be her white shiny prince. Then i discovered i was one of her many bf. So fxxk it, checked with her then bf. Confirmed and chopped. Confronted her. She has no sense of guilt for lying and betraying my trust. I took 2 years to recover and move on..

So it is really fxxk and go.. if you felt for the girl, let her prove herself to you.

sgpiggybank
18-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.. For the request for photos I will not post it. Alot of senior bro already know who I am in relationship and have also given alot of private advice. I hope 1 day I will be bored with her and ditch her more easily then now...

ken6890
18-03-2019, 09:53 PM
Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.. For the request for photos I will not post it. Alot of senior bro already know who I am in relationship and have also given alot of private advice. I hope 1 day I will be bored with her and ditch her more easily then now...

That good bro, hope you can control dont give too much money to her again, and hope she treat you well too.

lazyguy
19-03-2019, 11:37 AM

To take back the investion not easy lah... If no more money from u she will disappear soob...

larue
19-03-2019, 11:55 AM
Thank you bros and sisters. I am back in relationship with her again. Always soft hearted, this round I will not give in to any of her money request. I will treat her like a FB to take back the investment I spent.

You sure you can do that? If you can, you would just have cut her out of your life already.

Lie to anyone but don't lie to yourself.

loneyheart
19-03-2019, 12:27 PM
If u r back in relationship with her again
U will b fallen back once again
As u r too soft hearted

lazyguy
19-03-2019, 01:04 PM
I have been in the same situation as TS. Is better to move on with ur life faster. Get into a new relationship will help. With the amount of money TS spend. Think should be a well to do person. So it will not to be hard to get a new and good gf.

ibanezjem555
19-03-2019, 01:54 PM
Don't waste your time Bro TS. Your first thread post already show her pattern. She is a gold digging whore and her family is the support admin team. You say already, she is lazy n love to play. This is not wife material and probably anyone marry her will be taking care of the kids while she go to ktv party with her friends.

I not sure if you are calculating how much you can suck from her. Even at $300 a pop for top FL, you need three hundred times or more to recoup $100000. That is thrice a week for 2 years. Before you think 3 steps, she count 1 to 10 backwards n forwards thrice n even sideways. How can recoup from her ?

Forget it. Take what you have. Take what you can get. Don't hope anymore and for goodness sake don't reverse yr decision n take her as your wife. She will revert to her old ways after marriage.

And as for her family, they are out to use her to milk you n others. Probably have build up a huge retirement nest, build a big house in a 3rd tier city and open a few shops. Ha ha.. you say shop fail under her.. won't be surprised that it was actually successful and kept two sets of books. She no tell you or else you won't give her monthly allowance and recoup yr investment. Very possible right ? We play opening move P-K4, she already thinking how to Q-B7 checkmate !

zeefee71
19-03-2019, 11:45 PM

TS pls don't bluff yourself.. don't think you will ever recoup this investment.. end up you will spend more and lose more. Well not gonna say anymore cos it will fall on deaf ears

sgpiggybank
20-03-2019, 10:03 AM
That good bro, hope you can control dont give too much money to her again, and hope she treat you well too.
Bro ken, as a old timer you have seen much of this and might have been a very season player in this. I am just giving enough and now asking her to find a job to let her survive on her own. Now she is starting to complain money is not enough which I turn a deaf ear.

To take back the investion not easy lah... If no more money from u she will disappear soob...
I will milk whatever I can. If she leave, it will be easier for me. It take 2 hands to clap.

You sure you can do that? If you can, you would just have cut her out of your life already.

Lie to anyone but don't lie to yourself.
Yes you are right. It is not easy, if I can ditch I would have already ditch her. I am waiting for things to happen on her side. I will try to enjoy which every I can take.

If u r back in relationship with her again
U will b fallen back once again
As u r too soft hearted
诗人老大。 好久没看你做诗了。 应该没人再值得你做了吧。呵呵。 I am soft hearted. Easily for her to ditch me. Lets see how long she can last with me with little to live with and nothing much to offer.

I have been in the same situation as TS. Is better to move on with ur life faster. Get into a new relationship will help. With the amount of money TS spend. Think should be a well to do person. So it will not to be hard to get a new and good gf.
I totally agree with you. After this, I will be stronger. What else can hurts me more then this. Will never fall in this kind of relations again.

Don't waste your time Bro TS. Your first thread post already show her pattern. She is a gold digging whore and her family is the support admin team. You say already, she is lazy n love to play. This is not wife material and probably anyone marry her will be taking care of the kids while she go to ktv party with her friends.

I not sure if you are calculating how much you can suck from her. Even at $300 a pop for top FL, you need three hundred times or more to recoup $100000. That is thrice a week for 2 years. Before you think 3 steps, she count 1 to 10 backwards n forwards thrice n even sideways. How can recoup from her ?

Forget it. Take what you have. Take what you can get. Don't hope anymore and for goodness sake don't reverse yr decision n take her as your wife. She will revert to her old ways after marriage.

And as for her family, they are out to use her to milk you n others. Probably have build up a huge retirement nest, build a big house in a 3rd tier city and open a few shops. Ha ha.. you say shop fail under her.. won't be surprised that it was actually successful and kept two sets of books. She no tell you or else you won't give her monthly allowance and recoup yr investment. Very possible right ? We play opening move P-K4, she already thinking how to Q-B7 checkmate !
Bro, chinese mindset is funny. Some families are willing to sell or let the daughter/ Wife to be a whore and make their face shiny by buying big house and car for them. Acting if they do not know even they know. I have seen some FL come and their husband and family knows it. Encourage them to be fuck by any man as long as they bring money back home. This is quite a scary culture. The women there are willing to do so for their husband and family as long as they look good win home town. Chinese saying. 笑贫不笑娼。I totally agree with you, she is not a wife material and will be a big headache to any one who take her as a wife. I am seeing this clearly as what I have mentioned above. She will ditch me soon and I will have a easier break away.

TS pls don't bluff yourself.. don't think you will ever recoup this investment.. end up you will spend more and lose more. Well not gonna say anymore cos it will fall on deaf ears
Thank bro. Already Explain as per above replies.

Rockettham81
21-03-2019, 04:26 AM
Been thru these. Somehow, the stories are all the same.... It's never their fault.

Just like you, I got involved with a ML 3-4 years back.

I was married back then with a kid. I lost everything. I even got myself into police station which is something I would have never done.

Got betrayed badly. Got sucked out totally.

Finally woke up. It's never too late.

lazyguy
21-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Been thru these. Somehow, the stories are all the same.... It's never their fault.

Just like you, I got involved with a ML 3-4 years back.

I was married back then with a kid. I lost everything. I even got myself into police station which is something I would have never done.

Got betrayed badly. Got sucked out totally.

Finally woke up. It's never too late.

Wat happen bro? Wat u did to got u in police station?

sammyboyfor
21-03-2019, 09:56 AM
There may soon be a solution to get rid of your painful memories.

https://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-figured-out-how-to-to-erase-your-painful-memories

Scientists Already Know How to 'Erase' Your Painful Memories... And Add New Ones
FIONA MACDONALD 15 FEB 2016
We all have things in our past that we'd like to forget - bad break-ups, traumatic experiences, loss. No matter how hard we try, these memories can continue to haunt us, occasionally triggering conditions such as anxiety, phobias, or post-traumatic stress disorder. But scientists are now on the verge of being able to change that for good, with the discovery that our memories aren't as permanent as we once thought.

In fact, researchers have now figured out how to delete, change, and even implant memories - not just in animals, but in human subjects. And drugs that rewire our brains to forget the bad parts are already on the horizon, as PBS documentary Memory Hackers highlighted over the weekend.

If it all sounds a little science fiction, that's because it is - films such as Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind and Total Recall have long toyed with the idea of altering our memories. But thanks to the advances in neurological scanning technology over the past few decades, we're now closer than you might realise to making these technologies (or something similar) a reality.

So how do you go about deleting a memory? To understand that, you need to understand how memories form and are kept alive in our brains in the first place.

In the past, scientists used to think that memories were stored in one specific spot, like a neurological file cabinet, but they've since realised that every single memory we have is locked up in connections across the brain.

To explain it simply, a memory is formed when proteins stimulate our brains cells to grow and form new connections - literally rewiring our minds' circuitry.

Once that happens, a memory is stored in your mind, and for most of us, it'll stay there as long as we occasionally reflect upon it or revisit it.

So far, so simple. But what many people don't realise is that those long-term memories aren't stable. In fact, every time we revisit a memory, that memory becomes malleable again, and is reset stronger and more vividly than before.

This process is known as reconsolidation, and it explains why our memories can sometimes change slightly over time - for example, if you fell off your bike, each time you remember it and get upset about it, you're restrengthening the connections between that memory and emotions such as fear and sadness. Eventually just the thought of a bike could be enough to make you terrified. Alternatively, most of us have had the experience of a once-traumatic memory becoming laughable years later.

The reconsolidation process is so important, because it's a point at which scientists can step in and 'hack' our memories.

"The research suggests memories can be manipulated because they act as if made from glass, existing in a molten state as they are being created, before turning solid," Richard Gray explains for The Telegraph. "When the memory is recalled, however, it becomes molten again and so can be altered before it once more resets."

Numerous studies have now shown that by blocking a chemical called norepinephrine - which is involved in the fight or flight response and is responsible for triggering symptoms such as sweaty palms and a racing heart - researchers can 'dampen' traumatic memories, and stop them being associated with negative emotions.

For example, at the end of last year, researchers from the Netherlands demonstrated they could take away arachnophobes' fear of spiders by using a drug called propranolol to block norepinephrine.

To figure this out, the team took three groups of arachnophobes. Two of these groups were shown a tarantula in a glass jar to trigger their fearful memories of spiders, and were then either given propranolol or a placebo. The third group was simply given propranolol without being shown a spider, to rule out the possibility that the drug on its own was responsible for reducing their fear.

Over the next few months, the groups were all presented with another tarantula and their fear response was measured. The results were pretty incredible - while the group given the placebo and those given propranolol without being exposed to a spider showed no change in their fear levels, arachnophobes who were shown the spider and given the drug were able to touch the tarantula within days. Within three months, many of them felt comfortable holding the spider, and their fear hadn't come back even after a year. It was like their fear had been deleted.

The same drug was also tested back in 2007 on victims of a past trauma. The participants were given either propranolol or a placebo each day for 10 days, and were asked to describe their memories of the traumatic event.

Those that were given the drug didn't forget the experience, but a week later they were able to recount it with much less stress than they originally had. In mice, a similar technique has been used to make mice 'forget' that a particular sound was associated with an electric shock, while leaving other memories intact.

So far, researchers haven't tried to explicitly delete a memory in its entirety from humans (that we know of, at least), due to the ethical implications, but the evidence suggests that it's something that would be possible, given the right combination of drugs and recall exercises.

Perhaps even more worrying is the research into how easy it is for scientists to implant false memories into people. By manipulating the same reconsolidation process, psychologist Julia Shaw has shown that it's possible to make people remember a crime they never committed - and even provide vivid details about the fictional event.

You can see her work in action below, and it's pretty terrifying:

With this type of memory alteration already possible, and further research being conducted all the time, the real question now is, what do we do with this knowledge?

As creator of Memory Hackers, Michael Bicks, told Co.Create, ultimately the purpose isn't to delete people's painful memories entirely, like they attempt to do in Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind, but simply tweak them so they're less upsetting. Because it's not so much the memories, but the associations they have in our minds, that cause us pain.

Most importantly, the research means that scientists might soon be able to help treat people with anxiety, phobias, and PTSD.

"Rewriting memories allows you to update them," said Bicks. "But the purpose of forgetting is not just so you can clean off the hard drive ... The ability to forget the unpleasant things allows us to create a story about ourselves that we can live with."

sammyboyfor
21-03-2019, 09:58 AM
https://youtu.be/58AxIGmjEP4

https://youtu.be/89shevn24L8

sammyboyfor
21-03-2019, 10:01 AM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/12/scientists-have-discovered-how-to-delete-unwanted-memories/

Scientists have discovered how to 'delete' unwanted memories

Adam Boult
11 FEBRUARY 2016 • 2:20PM

Are there any memories you'd like to permanently remove from your head?

Or what if you could alter unpleasant memories so they're no longer upsetting? Or create entirely new memories of events that never occurred?

It sounds like the stuff of science fiction, but according to a new documentary that premiered in the US this week, scientists have discovered how to do just that - and more.

"Memory Hackers," from PBS's NOVA documentary strand, looks at cutting edge research into the nature of memory, and how it might be manipulated for mankind's benefit.

"We understand only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to human memory"
André Fenton, a prominent neuroscientist
"For much of human history, memory has been seen as a tape recorder that faithfully registers information and replays it intact," say the film's makers.

"But now, researchers are discovering that memory is far more malleable, always being written and rewritten, not just by us but by others. We are discovering the precise mechanisms that can explain and even control our memories."

Among the documentary's subjects is Jake Hausler, a 12-year-old boy from St. Louis who can remember just about every single thing he has experienced since the age of 8.

Jake is the youngest ever person to be diagnosed with Highly Superior Autobiographical Memory, which makes it difficult for him to distinguish between trivial and important events from his past.

“Forgetting is probably one of the most important things that brains will do,” says André Fenton, a prominent neuroscientist who is currently working on a technique to erase painful memories. “We understand only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to human memory.”

Other interviewees include Julia Shaw, psychology professor at London South Bank University, who has designed a system for implanting false memories, and has successfully convinced subjects they've committed crimes that never took place - research that has potentially troubling ramifications for the criminal justice system.

I was thrilled to be part of the #MemoryHackers @Nova documentary. Here a behind the scenes panel event we did!

2:35 PM - Feb 11, 2016
See Dr Julia Shaw's other Tweets
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The film's makers also speak to clinical psychologist Merel Kindt, who has discovered that medication can be used to remove the negative associations of some memories - through which she has managed to 'cure' patients of arachnophobia.

Memory Hackers debuted in the US on Wednesday night, and will be broadcast on PBS America in the UK at a future date.

Scientists find secret of reversing bad memories
How to wipe a bad memory

ibanezjem555
21-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Wow ! I got some bad memories to erase..

anime83
21-03-2019, 11:13 PM

Bro do not be soft hearted anymore. This type of rs is very very tiring and know when to stop and let go. Time will heal and it will take longer the longer you drag.

sexresearcher
22-03-2019, 01:55 PM
时间可以冲淡一切

All you need is something to move time forward. Since you are single and have some money, you are not in such a bad shape. There are real succubus out there that will suck you clean and dry.

You had your fun and now it's time to move on. Yes, treat it as fun and forget about it. You said she has a great body and you had a good time. Just need to remember that and forget the rest. All the emotional baggage will get lighter over time.

Now, you need to tackle your free time.

1) Sign up dating platform (I assume you are jacked since you had lots of sex and is bored from working out). Don't look like a worm hor, especially a fat one.
2) Invest your monies to get back some returns from your relationship losses
3) Go to church

These 3 activities will squarely put you back on a schedule which you need to follow. Problem is you do not have a routine to bounce back and hence keep sinking back to thinking about her and this utterly failed relationship.

You should pat yourself in the back for now going any deeper. If not, you will be really deep shit with no money and a long time to bounce back. Money can earn back but not time.

Chubbie123
24-03-2019, 02:43 PM
i too once had a failed relationship with a working girl. boils down to the fact that she can easily turn back to the trade to get easy money.
most of the time they are in this trade because they are lazy, and want to take the easy way out. most of the time they have bad habits and are lazy. my ex was like that also.

all i can say is that time will make the pain easier. make a decision to let go and bear with the pain, it will slowly ebb away.
no matter how much money you have, she will spend it all. so it might actually be a blessing in disguise

sgpiggybank
25-03-2019, 09:51 AM
i too once had a failed relationship with a working girl. boils down to the fact that she can easily turn back to the trade to get easy money.
most of the time they are in this trade because they are lazy, and want to take the easy way out. most of the time they have bad habits and are lazy. my ex was like that also.

all i can say is that time will make the pain easier. make a decision to let go and bear with the pain, it will slowly ebb away.
no matter how much money you have, she will spend it all. so it might actually be a blessing in disguise

This is really sad and I know how it feels. Are there women here share their thoughts on this? Is it for the cash and also the enjoyment they can have like men going for FL?

alexsptrader
25-03-2019, 04:08 PM
This is really sad and I know how it feels. Are there women here share their thoughts on this? Is it for the cash and also the enjoyment they can have like men going for FL?I was told the ultimate is to get fucked by studs that make them high and pay them alot for it.

Keep 3 guys around you. Make them pay a monthly maintenance. Travel around to see each of them . Go on biz trips together. Good sex good money live the equivalent of a lady emperor.