PDA

View Full Version : It wasn't meant to happen...

hypercon
14-12-2018, 02:23 PM
This is a continuation of my previous story. It takes place after about 6 months of us dating.

Ying Hui: Kor! I wanna introduce you to someone…..

Dan: Huh? Who?

Ying Hui: My bf. We just got together about a month back. Mum ask me to come over for dinner and bring him along.

Teasing her I said.

Dan: Got people want you meh? You so messy and untidy…..

For that remark, I got a smack on my arm.

Piiak!

Mel: Don’t bully your sister la….you are worse than her lo….underwear anyhow throw.

Dan: Oi! Wah since when you 2 buddy buddy sister sister? Now gang up on me.

Mel: We have always been. We even went out shopping a few times already.

Ying Hui: Aiya don’t argue already la. Come come say hi. This is Kelvin.

We exchanged our Hi’s and introduced ourselves to one another.

Dan: Hey hi, Dan here. This is my gf Mel.

Mel said hi with a short wave.

A bit of info on Kelvin, quite tall about 178. Looked like works out pretty much. Basically fit la. Looks wise, kind of reminds me of a mixed blood. Found out later it is true. Ang mo mother.

Age wise he was 23 while my sis was 18 going 19.

Kelvin: Hey bro, nice to meet you. Hi Mel.

Ying Hui was about to lead Kelvin back to her room when my parents came back.

As my Dad walked in, he saw Ying Hui holding Kelvins hand as she was walking towards her room.

I am not sure why but it is probably a father thing, I never seen him react so quickly before when he said out loud.

Dad: Who is that? Who are you? What are you doing here? Where are you 2 going?

Damn, 3 questions with only 1 answer….either way its not a nice sight.

Ying Hui: arm….Pa this is….this is…..

Somehow instinctively knew he wasn’t exactly in a good position and screwing this up would have definitely leave a very lasting bad impression he reacted and let Ying Hui’s hand go.

But his next action surprised me, he reached out his hand and introduced himself.

Kelvin: Hi Uncle I am Kelvin, Ying Hui’s Bf. She was just showing me around your house.

His behaviour stunned my dad as he was a bit taken back and didn’t know how to reply.

Mum: Aiya…I asked ah girl to bring him one la….Shake his hand and welcome him la!

Dad: Since when she has a bf? Ying Hui, since when you have a bf?

Mum: Aiya so many things you don’t know. Siam siam! Ah you are Kelvin ah….Come come sit sit.

Dan: Wah…Ma Why you never treat me so nice one….other boy come you so nice suddenly…Haha

Mum: Don’t talk so much go get the guest a drink. Don’t know how to take care of guests one ah. Study so much end up don’t know anything. Sigh……

Dan: This is mei BF, ask her take la….I go back to my room. later dinner time let me know

Mel and I then proceeded back to my room where we went to start a game of Dota together and left the 4 of them to talk.

Dinner at my place was normally a simple affair, 1 meat 1 veg and soup but tonight was a spread of fish, prawns, chicken and soup.

Dan: Wah who strike TOTO?

Mum: I wish got people come ma…so cook a bit more. Come come kelvin don’t shy..eat eat

Kelvin: Thanks Auntie.

Dinner went on quite uneventful, after which I normally have a puff with my dad outside the house as my mum always complained about it being smelly whenever we smoke at home.

Kelvin came out and asked if he could join us. Dad raised an eye and asked.

Dad: You smoke?

Kelvin: Only socially. But I thought I could probably hang out with the guys more….

Dad: Aiya, smoke just say smoke. we don’t mind. Take one.

Kelvin happily accepted his offer and started puffing away with us while we chatted.

Somewhere through the conversation, Kelvin asked a rather weird question

Kelvin: Is it okie if Ying Hui and I travel together?

Dad: Travel? Overseas ah? Fly where? What about your parents?

Kelvin: Yup I was thinking of going to Bali with her. My parents are normally busy with their own work and they don’t really like beaches.

Dad: Why don’t we all go together? When you plan to go?

I could see that Kelvin didn’t want us to go and wanted it be just between him and my sister, I decided to help him out abit.

Dan: Mai la pa…now people want pak toh you want go be lightbulb meh? Don’t go disturb them la.

Dad: Simi light bulb, the last time when you went Thailand with Mel we all went also what.

Dan: That was because of songkran. And Mel asked you all along. Plus I had to pay for all the tickets. People just get together with your daughter you want take advantage…..

Dad: Okok we ask Ying Hui, but if she is okie….you pay. Okie? we take a bet.

Dan: On.

Kelvin looked at us in slight disbelief on how we conversed. It seemed like we were friends instead of a father son relationship.

we finished out cig and went back into house, sat around and watch some TV.

I then got my sister to the kitchen and told her about what is going on.

Ying Hui: Yeah whats up? Don’t tell me you all don’t like him….

Dan: Huh no la….eh wait…we don’t like him can do anything meh?

Ying Hui: Aiya don’t like him at most don’t bring him here anymore lo. I think mummy okie with him leh.

Dan: No la…so far okie…anyway, Kelvin say he want bring you go Bali.

Ying Hui: Huh he tell you all ah….

Dan: Yeah like ask for permission like that. But pa like want to go…you remember songkran?

Ying Hui: Huh….Wah lao, I want privacy also cannot….sian. Plus I don’t have enough to pay for all of us to go leh….

Dan: I know la….So I made a deal with him, I say you don’t want them to go, but he say ask you. If you say okie to all go I need to pay for all of us….So you know la huh….Mai sabo. I already trying to help you.

Ying Hui: You pay ah…good idea ah….hahahas ok I know what to say le….

Dan: Mai lai sabo hor.

With that, we ended the convo and went back to the living room.

Ying Hui: Pa…Dan told me what Kelvin discussed with you all….can it be just me and him please?

Dad: If I say cannot?

Ying Hui: Then don’t want to go already la

Dad: then go lo. Stay in Singapore better.

I could see that Ying Hui was visibly getting upset as the conversation progress so I cut in and said

Dan: Pa, Nvm la I go with Ah Hui and Kelvin, will be okie one.

Mel instinctively knew what was going on and chipped in too.

Mel: Yeah we go. Then no need worry already. Dan and Kelvin will be able to take care of all of us.

Somehow Mel’s words had a calming effect on my dad and he relented and finally gave in and Mel gave me a wink.

Soon, Kelvin had to go home and left shortly. As I was about to go back to my room to look for my teammates online, Mel asked Ying Hui to come over to my room to discuss a few things on our trip to Bali.

Mel: So, where dd you meet this guy? Not bad catch but seems too smooth like he has done this many times already…a bit like your brother. Normally very pervertic.

Dan: WTF? No hor….Anyway, why you all need to come to my room and talk one? I got my training I am already late.

Mel: Don’t care him. So?

YH: We met at a club….those underage parties la….He asked for my number then we went out. Felt comfortable with him so okie la agreed to try it out 1st.

Mel: At a club? Better be careful, you see your bro….also another one.

YH: Aiya he….I don’t know about him…anyway for the Bali trip…

Mel: No worries, we can pay for ourselves not to worry. we stay in separate rooms….but best to be side by side la, just in case of emergency…

YH: Okie! but which hotel do we book? I am kinda budget since my part time pay at the cafe isn’t much also….

Just some info, I grew up rather protective of my sister so I tend to take care of her quite a lot. Includes paying for her as well.

Dan: Aiya you just worry about your hotel that you want to stay. Ticket I can pay for you. I just got some money that I won from side bet.

YH came over to give me a hug and kiss on the cheek with a Thanks kor! You are the best!

Dan: Yeah yeah, only when I pay for you I am the best.

YH giggled and the 2 girls started to look at the different hotel to stay.

About an hour later after I finish my 1st game, they were still looking at the different hotel rooms and were spoilt for choice when Kelvin dropped YH a sms saying that he had reached home.

Dan: Oh yeah, give me your bf number.

YH: Why?

Dan: To contract him la! If not how to arrange plus I want to get to know him a bit better too.

YH: Huh must you? Don’t do funny things hor.

Dan: Nah I won’t…just to hang out and plan itinerary….

YH: Okie….don’t bully him hor…

Dan: I promise. ;)

hypercon
14-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Hi All, I am back again. For those who wanna know abit more on the back story.

Here is the link: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=711190

Not much relation tho.

Enjoy!

Hyper

healthyclub
15-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Nice start TS, please continue!! :)

distinguised
15-12-2018, 02:06 AM
Yes yes... please continue

Neymar10
15-12-2018, 03:23 AM
Nice start! Camping

BK4ever
15-12-2018, 06:50 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

madpig88
15-12-2018, 06:52 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

NastyThaiboy
15-12-2018, 08:09 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

rawboy83
15-12-2018, 09:30 AM
share more of this nice story ts.

LaserDisc
15-12-2018, 11:21 AM
share more of this nice story ts.

Yes please do

TornHymen
15-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Really enjoyed the story.

Informer
15-12-2018, 02:45 PM
nice story TS, hope there will be much more.

smallfoot
15-12-2018, 02:49 PM
Nice! Camping for updates :)

KnowItAll
16-12-2018, 06:55 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please...

sponge05
16-12-2018, 07:05 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

VRossi1980
16-12-2018, 07:45 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

lobangkingz
16-12-2018, 09:32 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

CumExplorer
16-12-2018, 11:36 PM

return +21 :D

basfreak
17-12-2018, 07:13 AM
good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.

Truthful
17-12-2018, 07:42 AM
enjoyed reading your story, more updates please. :)

Evitable
17-12-2018, 10:19 AM

Same here too

hypercon
17-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Dan: Nah I won’t…just to hang out and plan itinerary….

YH: Okie….don’t bully him hor…

Dan: I promise. ;)

A few days later after my sales meeting, I gave him a call.

Dan: Hey Kelvin? Dan here. YH gave me your number. Are you free to meet up?

Kelvin: Yeah sure, is 5pm Tampines Mall mac good for for you?

Dan: Okie good timing.

I arrived at 4.45pm and Kelvin was already there in his home clothes.

Dan: Wah no need to work?

Kelvin: Oh I help my dad with his business so don’t always need to go to office.

Dan: Oh little boss ah….Good life.

Kelvin: No la….just trying to fit and fill my dad shoes.

Dan: Means its an established co?

Kelvin: Kind of, but still an SME bro.

Dan: I see. anyway , I asked you out was to basically discuss on our trip to Bali and obviously to make sure we get along well yeah?

Kelvin: Sure bro, what do you have in mind?

Dan: For one, we gotta set the story straight with my dad. we guys will be staying in one room, the girls in another.

Kelvin seemed unhappy about that statement and replied; Wah….I wanted to go to Bali to have private moments with YH dude. Not share a guy to guy moment.

If I could face palm myself, that would have been the time already.

Dan: Eh, I just told you. Its only in front of my dad. You think I want to sleep with you ah? Fuck….Don’t forget you owe me. I helped you get this trip in the 1st place.

Kelvin: Oh….Haha….yeah bro, I know you helped me. Many thanks man…I owe you. Tell me what you need next time. If I can, I sure help.

Dan: Sure sure.

Kelvin then treated me to a mac meal and we just chatted before he mentioned about a bar in East Coast and suggested that we headed there for some drinks.

Kelvin: Hey bro, I know a place good place good vibes, you wanna go?

Dan: Sure bro, just let me tell Mel 1st.

Kelvin: Okie.

We chatted more and I realised that this guy really know his drinks and the different cocktails. Which works better on woman and his weird fetishes such as body shots. I would know later on my trip how it actually works and why it is something every guy should try.

After a while and a few drinks later we both loosen up and our discussion took a sexual turn.

Kelvin: So bro, you upped Mel already?

Dan: Yeah, I have.

Kelvin: She is really hot man…I would love to have a woman like that. Must be shiok huh.

Dan: Hahas…its okie la. But good. Anyway you already got my sis should be happy also what. Her figure not that bad what.

Kelvin: Hahas yeah quite good too, anyway how you know her figure good? You 2 into incest ah? What you 2 do before?

Dan: You mad bro? I grew up with her. I basically know almost everything I need to know about her haha including her good and bads. but I don’t know anything about her skills in bed.

Kelvin: Oooh. yeah but her figure good la especially her ass. Firm breast too. Too bad she wasn’t a V when I got into her.

I almost choked and sprayed my drink after hearing that. WTF is this guy issue? Is he really drunk or he just likes to talk about his adventures in bed?

Dan: I wouldn’t know man. Like I said, I didn’t try.

Kelvin: But would you like to?

Dan: Huh? Hey man, are you drunk?

Kelvin: Maybe high but still know what I am saying. Back to my question, would you have done anything to her if you had the chance?

Maybe it was the alcohol working to his advantage, I decided to just play along and lead him along.

Dan: Not sure what you are talking about tho. What chance? To do what?

Kelvin: Hahas, anything la bro….like a blowjob or full sex….

Dan: That would probably be a rape scene man….I don’t think she is interested in me that way hahas….

Kelvin: Not true man, we tried role playing once. we acted out a brother sister role, She was basically shouting your name and hugging me tighter that a Koala bear while she had the biggest orgasm ever man….Her look was out of this world.

Dan: No la….I think its the role play la…Heard girls like this kind of kinky acting stuff.

Kelvin: For real bro, we tried many things already she just couldn’t cum as hard. She is a real freak in bed. Plus I don’t know where she gets her blow and riding skills bro. Can make any guy cum in 5 mins.

Dan: Too much info already. I don’t need to know or hear all these. Fuck….

Kelvin: There are a lot of other things bro. You will see your sister in a different way after that man….

Actually I already do….You make her look like an idiot dating a guy like you. But somehow, I was turned on by it. I actually wanted to know more.

Dan: I doubt so la….Still my sis in the end.

Kelvin: We had shared before you know. She said she would give it a try again too. I think she enjoyed it you should see that face. You sure cannot resist it. We have videos too, share with you la come come I show you.

At this point I was kind of pissed off with this guy but turned on as well. I was having a raging hard on. But who wouldn’t? Especially it is easy to imagine her since I knew almost her every curve. in my memory.

Kelvin then took out his phone and made sure no one was around when he scrolled to his videos and played one of them.

I could clearly see my sis naked on bed on all fours while taking a dick from behind in doggy while asking for more and even begging for it. the clarity of the video, the moaning, that slutty CFM face lastly, that begging for a dick for her to suck.

When she finally was given the dick, she took it like a sex starved animal and took it all in one go. The slurping and moaning sounds as she was getting it both front and back and the violent swaying of her breast in free motion with gravity just working its magic was almost too much to bear.

The video went on for about 2 mins before they switch positions where the guy laid down while my sister assumed a back facing cow girl and allowed her breast to be covered and rubbed all over by the 2 men taking over her and the video stopped just after the videographer couldn’t take it anymore and shot his load into her mouth and leaving just a final string of cum over her face as YH took it all and swallowed it down before opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out.

hypercon
17-12-2018, 04:47 PM
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My own sister naked in such lewd positions and behaving in such a slutty manner….I felt disgusted….with myself. I felt my own loins raging as my dick was pushing against my pants begging to come out. My dick wanted to spring out while my mind was ravaging YH over and over again as the video was played back in head.

Dan: What….Da….Fuck………..?

I was clearly too shocked for words.

Kelvin: Just to say, she wanted it especially the video taking bro. Turns her on, she says.

As he took a puff of the cigg that he had just lighted, I knew that this trip to Bali was going to be a very different one.

Without asking, Kelvin sent the video to me saying: I know you want it bro, take it as a thank you. I will repay you what I owe in future. Anyway, you have any videos of you and Mel? or just her alone getting some action?

I shook my head indicating that we didn’t. After awhile and a couple more drinks, I managed to calm my nerves down and we started chatting again like old buddies on what our jobs were to what sex positions we liked and what really gets the girls really turned on. Soon it was 11.30pm and we had to head home as I needed to work the next day and I got myself a cab home.

Once I was home, I quickly avoided everyone and went back to my room and took out my phone.

I quickly navigated to the video of YH that Kelvin sent to me and hovered my thumb over the play button. I was at a turning point, do I stop here and confront her telling her not to do this or do I go on rolling down this seemingly endless rabbit hole.

The righteous in me was fighting a losing war as I started to take off my clothes starting with my belt and soon was in nothing but my boxers. Before things could get any worse, I grunted and threw my phone aside.

Just as I threw my phone, the message tone came up and somehow it gave me some relief as I thought it was Mel whom had messaged over. But I was in for another shock. It was from Kelvin.

This time it was YH sitting on the floor naked with the camera facing her showing her breast and nicely waxed pussy exposing her nicely shaped pink lips matching her small pinkish nipples. She was smiling directly at the camera as she stared on as if waiting for instructions from me to her when I heard a voice coming from the background, Kelvin.

Kelvin: Baby you sure you wanna do this? I am okie if you are against it.

YH: Yeah why not? Never tried it before….feels exciting!

Kelvin: Alright, so you ready to role play baby?

This is went I heard something unbelievable.

YH: Yes kor….I miss you kor….Do you know that I like you? But you only have eyes for Mel. I am naked for you now. I want your touch kor. Touch me please, kor kor Dan….please~

My mind went into overdrive and was really mind blown as I saw YH started touching herself and started to use her right hand to cup and massage her breast before playing with her nipples while her left hand covered her pussy and started to rub herself as she moaned as tried her best to form lewd sentences like “Yes Dan….Kor….Yes….Touch…. me ……. here……. more……more….. give…. me more…….I…….want…… more….

5 minutes into the video, I watched YH masturbated herself to an orgasm as she went faster and breathed harder while her sentences became words before she gave a final moan and scream before spasming over the floor.

She had came real hard.

Less than a minute after cumming, I see Kelvin coming into view. he carried YH and the camera to the bed and adjusted the camera into a position where it could view them in their next act. I could almost tell what was going to happen next but I was still in for more as I saw YH raised her arms over Kelvin neck into an embrace kissing him before saying.

YH: Dan Kor….you like that show? I did it just for you….I came for you….and you now you have come to me….

Kelvin crawled over her and they locked into a tight embrace as YH legs crossed behind Kelvin’s back locking him into position while Kelvin started to penetrate into her.

YH: Uhhhh yes…….Dan kor, fuck me please. I want you inside of me. I want to be yours…..take me please.

They kissed again as Kelvin build himself into a steady pace and YH moaning became louder and her sentences became incoherent again.

YH: Yes…Uhhhh….Kor…..Ahhhhh…..Dan….Fuck me…….Harder…..More…..Give me more……Don’t stop….

Before Long, Kelvin shouted that he was cumming and wanted out but YH hugged him tighter and locked him into position before screaming

YH: Dan Kor….Shoot! Shoot inside! Shoot inside me! I want you…..I want your cum……inside me….Fill me up!

With those words, Kelvin unleashed a roar and started pumping YH even harder making her scream as she hit her next orgasm and with a final thrust shot his entire seed into her warm welcoming pussy hole filling her up.

YH: Yes Kor…fill me up….I am yours Dan Kor….I love you…

she said as she pulled Kelvin in for another kiss before letting him go and allowed Kelvin take out his raw dick releasing another moan from YH as his dick exited from her well pounded pussy. After Kelvin withdrew his dick from YH pussy, Kelvin’s cum started to flow out and got onto the bed as they laid there spent of their energy in their love making.

Just before, Kelvin stood up and stopped the recording, I overheard Kelvin saying.

Kelvin: I hope you feel the same way for me as you feel for your brother…..

*Video stopped.*

Evitable
17-12-2018, 05:21 PM
Thanks for the updates TS, was waiting for it :D

TripperX
17-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the updates TS, was waiting for it :D

Same, waiting too :D

kukulum
17-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Great updates, thanks bro!

babybochap
17-12-2018, 11:46 PM
Good story bro. Please continue. 5 stars rating. Hahaha

nob1t4
17-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Really nice story, good share bro :)

Evitable
18-12-2018, 12:48 AM

Definately 5 stars especially the last update

bianfuxia
18-12-2018, 02:01 AM

Good point made bro :D :D

merseytop
18-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Definately 5 stars especially the last update

Confirm + chop

i^Xi0n
18-12-2018, 06:49 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

Cash8877
18-12-2018, 07:16 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

hypercon
18-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi Bros and sis, thank you all for the support! Updates will be later this afternoon got meetings in the morning. Will try to update before evening if possible I hope you all enjoy the story so far....does seem like it still have quite a journey still for Dan

KTVbuddy
18-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Hi Bros and sis, thank you all for the support! Updates will be later this afternoon got meetings in the morning. Will try to update before evening if possible I hope you all enjoy the story so far....does seem like it still have quite a journey still for Dan

waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

fabwan
18-12-2018, 09:43 AM
Nice story ts

hypercon
18-12-2018, 02:57 PM
As I closed off the video I saw that Kelvin had messaged me “ Hey bro, I found this old video featuring her love for you. Enjoy! There is a special place for you in her.

I felt sick to my stomach on what kind of other sick videos have they taken together before and myself….What am I doing? I am actually feeling horny after watching that video and I really wanted to fuck no….rape my sister at all cost….tonight.

I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to take my towel and headed for a real cold shower to cool myself down and question myself on what am I becoming into? What kind of sick perverted monster am I turning into? Did I really want to fuck my sister? After watching that video…..the answer was yes.

I spent a good 30mins in the shower questioning myself and trying to erase all thoughts from my mind and when I finally got out, my mum started to nag on the water bill and the amount of water I had wasted during my shower earlier.

I ignored my mum and went back into my room. I took my phone and realised that I have 4 missed calls from Mel, she thought I had fallen asleep. I spent the next 30mins trying to talk to her but I couldn’t help but wander back to the video of my sister moaning and begging for me.

Mel sense that I was distracted but brushed it off as I was tired after drinking with Kelvin and told me to rest early before kissing me good night over the phone ending the call. After the call, I couldn’t help it anymore. I just had to rewatch the video. it was as though I had became obsessed with that video, I was getting addicted….to my sister moaning…….

As I watched the video again, I began to take off my boxers and could feel my hand gripping over my dick and started to fap feeling the motion and gripping my dick up and down. Watching my sister masturbate for me, calling for me as I stared into the screen looking right at her imagining that it was real and happening in front of me. I was turning into a real sicko, I think I needed help.

As the end came nearer and I felt the urge coming. I went faster and harder right now imagining that it was me pounding her raw pussy instead of Kelvin and unloaded my entire load into her. Just to remember that it was unloaded all over my hand, leg and body.

After the deed was done, my head felt clearer. I could think better now and immediately regretted my actions. However, there was another emotion behind it…was it relief that it was only to a video or excitement that I have my sister in mind anytime I want using the video?

A wave of mixed emotions hit me as I turned off my light and laid in bed for an uneasy night of toss and turning before hearing a knock on my bed….

YH: Kor….? Are you asleep?

I froze, I didn’t know what to do. I pretended that I was asleep hoping she would leave. After a while, I heard the door close and heard YH retreating back into her room. I released a sigh of relief before shutting my eyes and forcing myself to sleep.

I was visibly tired the next day, luckily for me it was uneventful and my boss pretty much left me alone since I had already achieved my targets for the month. I messaged Mel and we chatted through messaging about planning for our activities over the weekend. As I was about to knock off from work, I received a text. It was from YH.

She had asked if I was available to meet her for dinner in amk. I hesitated for a while before replying Ok. My mind was now in disarray again…..

As I went down from my office to the lobby I was franticly calling to get a cab. I had no idea what came over me. I only knew that after meeting YH would I be able to solve whatever issue or issues I had. I needed answers, or solutions…..

I managed to secure a booking and made my way down to amk where YH was waiting for me at amk McDonalds opposite the neighbourhood library as it was not as crowded. She had already gotten a seat at a corner outside where most people would rather be sitting inside.

Dan: Hey mei, what’s up? Why suddenly call to meet me?

YH: Hi Kor, erm….you want to order 1st? Help me order nuggets meal no upsize I want ice milo.

Dan: Okok….Let me put my bag down 1st.

After ordering and getting our food I went back to our seats and started to eat when halfway through the meal she broke the silence.

YH: Erm kor ah….actually I got something I need to talk to you about.

My heart stopped and started beating rapidly after she finished her sentence.

Dan: hmmmm? What?

YH: You met up with Kelvin yesterday night right? Can I know exactly what did you guys talk about?

Dan: Oh? He didn’t tell you?

YH: Not the whole story, but he mentioned that you guys talked a lot about me. About me and him. Please Kor, I want to know…..

I had a choice here, I could lie and keep it under wraps till a better timing or just face my demons now and let all hell break loose. I went with the latter, I confessed.

Dan: If you really must know….it is about the activities behind closed doors that you should never keep record of. And yes, I saw the videos…..

YH dropped the nugget in her palm looking shocked and her eyes open up into a wide stare right into my eyes. It was the calm before the storm. I instantly knew that something big was about to happen.

Her eyes turned from shock to anger and fear as the eye whites turn red and turn watery forming tears at the end of each eye. I guess she didn’t expect the betrayal of trust from Kelvin especially to me.

YH burst out in tears and started shooting questions after questions even before she could finish asking a proper question.

YH: WHAT?! How could….?! Why?! Why did you 2 talk about….? When did you see? Why he show you?

Dan: We were drinking and chatting and the topics just went there….I never meant to see any of those videos….I won’t tell anyone……

YH: Of anyone to see the videos…..You were the last I ever hope to see….

At this juncture YH could no longer speak and just started to cry uncontrollably. I moved myself beside her and lend her my body as a pillow to cry on. she threw her arms over my neck pulled herself in and rested her head on my shoulder while she cried and screamed into my chest.

People both inside and outside were staring at us…Looking at the way she was crying, I guess most people would probably be thinking that I was her boyfriend and had just initiated a breakup.

I wrapped my arms around her and used my right hand to pat her resting head in an attempt to console her telling her not to worry but everyone knows if he showed me, who else could he have shared it with?

After 3-5 minutes of crying YH finally managed to calm down and shifted herself away saying sorry and thank you and posturing herself.

Dan: You are welcome. But why would you even want to take videos sia…..

YH: Kor, I can trust you right? Right?

Dan: With your life mei. With your life.

YH: I took those videos cause….Kelvin thought that it would be fun and led to another level of excitement and arousal. Which it did la….I manage to get highs that I never managed to get. Even when I was by myself.

Dan: Really?

YH: Yeah, you don’t do it with Mel jie meh?

Dan: No….Never even cross my mind.

YH: But it was supposed to be take video have sex then we rewatch it before deleting it off. But somehow we decided to keep it.

Dan: But you also stupid why keep it with him? you should keep it instead of him.

YH: it was supposed to be me, but ever since the 1st video….he got angry over something and we agreed that they will be kept by him to make him happy….

Dan: The one you calling for me ah?

YH: OMG! He showed you that one?

Dan: Yeah….why me? Why not any other person?

YH: I needed someone real to visualise what…..Plus you know me what….I need real feelings to create emotions….Remember how I used to force cry whenever you or mummy didn’t give in to me?

Dan: Yeah I remember….irritating sia….EH Wait…..What real feelings are you talking about?

The similar feeling of dread and lust was coming back and building itself again ever stronger and I felt a fire ignited in my loins. Her words had managed to get my dick to pump blood into it waking it up. It was growing….I was building up an erection.

YH: You are stupid if you didn’t know….I always liked you. If not why would I cause trouble and get you to help me outside or get boyfriends who behave similar like you?

I knew I had to shift this build up, I had to change the direction that this conversation is moving to. I had to act quickly and didn’t have much time to think.

I put my arm over her shoulders in a brotherly fashion and said

Dan: Thats because you are a trouble maker. It is my duty to get you out. And none of your exes were anywhere close like me. They sucked. I could kick their asses anytime. Including this one.

YH: He is not an ex…yet….Plus he is rich. Really Rich….3 storey landed 3 cars, how you fight? You haven’t reach him already kenna run over by I don’t know what.

Dan: Hmmmmm…..Then I need to practice my siam-ing skills already.

In my heart, I was just glad the storm has passed….but YH didn’t let it go instead she brought back the topic.

YH: Kor, since you know how I feel about you….Can you keep it a secret? I will make it up to you. Please? Plus….I want something from you as well.

Dan: I can keep a secret la….Make up what? You treat me makan lo….What you need from me?

YH: I need to get something out of my system. I need a night with you. I need to sleep with you….

badboy
18-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Wow..YH must have REALLY wanted it badly if not she would not be so direct to request for sex with her own bro

its getting incestly exciting...

Badboy

sexcision
18-12-2018, 05:01 PM
How come I got a feeling it’s all planned by YH?

JustANewbie
19-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

hypercon
19-12-2018, 09:23 AM
I almost choked on the coke that I was sipping on after hearing that sentence. It is like a dream come true. Ever since last night it has been egging me like a thorn on my body constantly poking me in a sensitive spot that I can never reach.

No, I told myself….I have to play it cool I can’t show that I want it as much as her, to be honest I might have wanted it more than her.

Dan: Huh? Sleep with you? Like how we did when you were in kindergarten ah?

YH: No la….That was in the same room different bed.

Dan: Yeah la I had to give you my bed cause you say the Telam too uncomfortable too thin.

I tried to ease the tension with that memory but YH held my face using her hands and stared right into my eyes.

YH: Serious now…1 night.

I gulp my salvia down and said

Dan: 1 night? Sleep with me? Just hugging to sleep?

YH: That and other things. And please, don’t tell Mel….I don’t….we can’t let her know.

Dan: Erm….Okie. But only cause you are my sister.

YH released her hands from my face and landed a kiss on my cheek and started smiling to herself.

I think I have a psychotic sister. She needs help….But am I the right person for her?

As YH started to relax, I stood up and held her hand and said

Dan: Come, lets go.

YH: Eh? Go where? Huh now? Wait…..I am not ready yet!

Dan: Aiya, fuck the dinner. Let’s get ourselves a drink.

YH: Okie, lead the way.

With her agreement, we got into a cab and we went to a bar new Sembawang Park.

YH: Kor, I didn’t know that you can drink so much.

Dan: Hahas…. Well, I have been training….

YH: You must be joking….1 tower, and 10 shots and you are still going strong? I can’t even walk straight anymore…

She then demonstrated and proved her point. She was clearly passed her limits already.

YH: I need to skip school for tomorrow already.

Dan: So am I…..I have already applied and gotten approval already.

YH: Huh when?

Dan: While in the cab….

YH: I thought you were talking to Mel?

Dan: Yes, that and many other things….

YH: You better not be cheating on her….I will tell her on you!

Dan: Yes I am….I am cheating on her…. With you

This hit me like a train. I never thought I would ever look at my sister this way. I never thought I would have anything more than a bro/sis relationship with YH. I meant, we were close….But never this close. I never thought I would be cheating on Mel. It was even harder to imagine me cheating on Mel with YH.

OMG what has happened to my life?

YH walked over, lean in and hugged me over my waist looked at me and said

YH: Kor, I am sorry. Just let me be selfish and give in to me just like every time you do. I hope you don’t take this as anything else but giving in to your selfish sister wants.

Dan: Isn’t that what I am doing right now?

YH: Thank you Kor, I love you.

Anyway, some of you would be wondering why I brought YH to a bar….actually the answer was easy. To get myself drunk. So drunk that I wouldn’t know what is going on. So that I may in some way, bluff myself into thinking that yes I made a mistake while drunk so that I could face Mel. But yet at the same time I wanted YH badly as well. Talk about being in between a hard place and a rock.

All of ideas would soon get trouble away later on….sometimes I wished I knew what would happen in the future….But life is full of surprises anyway.

Dan: alright, let’s finish up and go home. I wanna shower.

YH: Let’s go back after 1….at least we can be sure ma and pa is already sleeping. I don’t want them to know we went drinking together like this.

Dan: Okie. let’s just pretend we are a couple then. Don’t call me Kor.

YH: Hahas….you paiseh ah!

Dan: Incest is a serious issue haha! Later go jail.

YH: Whatever….

We slowly drank our orders and chatted about each other partners while waiting for 1am to come. it was a very weird setting. How do you talk to someone you are about to fuck about your partner? Another wonder of alcohol.

We got into a cab and told the uncle where to go. Once we settled in, YH cuddled up and said

YH: Dear, I very cold. Can hug me a bit?

Taxi Driver: Ah girl you cold ah, lower air con speed okie?

YH seemed slightly disappointed at the taxi driver and looked at me with her pleading eyes for a hug while I couldn’t help but snigger slightly at her expression before giving into her request.

Taxi Driver: You to bf gf ah? Uncle think you 2 very compatible got a similar look. Very pei very pei.

Dan: Hahas….Thank you ah uncle.

If only he knew the truth… The rest of the journey was uneventful and we soon arrived home.

After making sure that our parents lights were off, we entered into house softly as though we were kids coming home after curfew hours in our early teens again.

YH followed me into my room and locked the door behind her before throwing herself over me.

Dan: Wait wait! I need to report strength first. Wait la.

YH: Huh report strength? what is that?

Dan: Aiya I need to tell Mel I am home la……

YH seem upset upon hearing Mel’s name and pouted.

YH: Even at this stage you are still thinking about her…..Am I not good enough? What does she have that I do not?

Dan: Huh….no la….it is just a rule we setup la. Nothing one….ok? See? Send finish already aiya….

YH relented and started to relax herself and sat on my bed and started to giggle to herself.

Dan: What’s so funny?

YH: I was just wondering….How many girls have laid on your bed….What is your conquest number?

Dan: You should know your room is directly in front of mine. Plus I don’t fuck every girl I bring home….

YH: I don’t care, I want you to tell me.

Dan: Erm, including one night stands would be erm….15? 20? I don’t know….Never count before?

YH smiled and had a weird look on her face. I would learn later that it is a face she makes when she is trying to get seductive.

YH: So would I be special…? Or just another statistic lost in this bed like the rest to you?

With that sentence, YH did a sudden leap over me and landed on top of me before I could even react.

Dan: Eh haven’t shower yet. You hungry ah….Wah lao….. Go shower 1st.

YH smiled at me while her sitting on me in a cow girl position before unbuttoning my shirt and said

YH: You already agreed. 1 night. I want….my….fill.

With that sentence, I knew I was the one who was going to get fucked tonight instead and prepared myself mentally for the activities to come.

hypercon
19-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Hi All, I have been pmed by one of the bros here asking if the story is indeed real.

I can only say that it is real-ish. Definitely not all events are true but they did go in a similar fashion as for the sex that has happened and about to happen, take it with some salt yeah?

I am not promoting incest, but rather the feelings and emotions that are created when sibling love gets mistaken for something else and the turmoil that comes along with it.

But sex forum leh....No sex simi sex forum right? Just chill relax and allow me to be the best entertainer I can for you. I know I am no Ilock but different genre.

Btw, Ilock fan here too.

ps: I just noticed that I have been upped by quite a number of bros and got some Power. I was wondering how to up you guys back? Bros who upped me kindly let me know so that I can up you back

Thanks!

hypercon
20-12-2018, 11:27 AM
With the alcohol in my body and YH pussy pressing on my growing bulge, the lust within in me was growing and was desperately trying to take over my reasoning and logic.

It was a losing fight, I felt myself giving in to the lust within myself as YH started to grind her panty covered pussy over my pants and she started to giggle.

YH: Some one has awaken. It feels hot below, should I cool it down? It doesn’t feel good with so much fabric in-between us.

I could only manage to nod my head in agreement as I desperately fought the urge to take her there and then like a beast.

YH Continued to grind me and soon she was done unbuttoning my shirt exposing my torso and started to plant kisses all over my body while moans escaped her mouth due to the grinding.

As her grinding become more aggresive, her hands started to go South and soon she was struggling with my belt while her kisses started to have a tongue effect and it turned into a cat bath. A true heaven and hell moment.

I could not take it anymore and decided to reach for my belt in an attempt to undress myself but was stopped by YH.

YH: Stop….hmmmm……let…….me……..do….. hmmmmmm…… it……

She soon managed to unbuckle my belt and unbutton and unhook my pants. She moved back, stood up and took off my pants in one go leaving me in my boxers.

YH: Kor, Stand up.

Dan: I thought I said……

YH interrupted me and said

YH: I feel more comfortable this way. I know what I am doing.

I gave in and stood up.

YH: Help me undress please…. Do it intimately….

Following her requests, I moved closer to YH and hugged her and started to kiss her lips. Her lips felt soft and delicate. It felt so similar to Mel’s but there was something different. Her passion and emotions seemed to be a lot stronger as compared to demure approach.

I held her closer and slowly we both open our lips and I tasted her breath as our tongues met for the 1st time in our lives.

My hands which were wrapped over her waist loosen itself and started to roam a little before my right hand was on her butt slowly lifting her skirt and pushing away her panties to feel her naked butt in my attempt to reach for that exclusive hole I had been lusting for since last night. While my left hand was on her breast and I was rubbing it though her bra and spaghetti top.

As my right hand was twisting around playing groping her naked butt and reaching for her pussy, I felt the dampness of her panties and found out she was soaking wet.

I broke off the frenching, looked at YH and saw that her face was blushed red and she slowly open her eyes as I smiled at her

Dan: Looks like someone is soaking wet.

YH: Shut up. You are one to say..especially with the raging hard on inside your boxers.

Without warning I took off her top and pushed down her skirt together with her panties and YH let out a soft yelp due to the shock and I did a similar spear like MMA style take down to YH and got her onto the bed in missionary style

Dan: You are now in my world.

YH looked at me in shock before it turned into a real seductive smile urging me to go on.

I put my arms under her knees and slide them down towards her butt and brought my body lower to the beautiful view of her nice clean pussy and licked my lips for what was to come.

I postured myself and inched closer to YH pussy and paused when I was right in front of it. Her pussy was already dripping with her juices and I wanted to know how she tasted like. The musky smell of sex filled my nostrils and I wanted more.

Without any warning, I dived in and pressed my mouth to her pussy lips and started alternating between sucking and licking. Sounds of slurping and moans filled my room as YH sweet pussy was getting eaten out by me.

She tasted different from Mel. It was heavenly, that womanly scent and the sweet nectar of her pussy juices was driving my mind and body into overdrive. I was like a starving madman who hasn’t eaten anything in days.

YH: Kor….uhhhh….why……..uh so……….. erm…… rough?

I was too obsessed with what I was doing to reply her and continued. After 5 minutes of eating her pussy out I felt YH jerking and her legs suddenly clamped my head and with a last violent jerk, her pussy’s floodgates were open. She had an enormous orgasm and she came, to my delight I had more to feast on!

While my arms were still below her butt I started to move them to her breast. I wanted to have everything she could give. She noticed my movements but was still recovering from her orgasm to move or to resist. I push forward causing her to arch her back backwards allowing me slowly change to a kneeling position.

YH: Kor….what are you doing? I never came this hard before. OMG…..let me catch my breath….I really envy Mel now.

Dan: More to come YH….There is a lot more to come….

YH was visibly drained of energy from her last orgasm but still managed to maintain some sobriety that it wasn’t over.

As my hands massaged YH breast she started moaning again but when i started to play with her nipples, YH was suddenly recharged with energy and her body started wiggling and moving with vigour….She had her energy back.

Her suddenly movements caught me off guard and her legs managed to get off my shoulders and her face was near my dick. She positioned herself so that she was right in front of it and held on it using her hand

YH: Kor, my turn…I want this….I wonder how you taste like. Hee

YH let out a slight giggle and starting jerking me off while licking the tip of my dick slowly.

Her licks slowly turned into kisses and after a while it changed to french kissing.

She slowly stopped her jerking and started to take my dick into her mouth little at a time. Each time moving back up and going down again for more.

I groaned and changed to a lying position so that I could reciprocate and engage in a 69 with her.

YH: Emmmmmmm…. Kor what….SLURP…..are you…SLURP….doing? SLURP……Not done yet ah….

YH was taking my entire dick into her mouth with her nose brushing against my pubic hair.

Engaging in a 69 seemed to make YH more aggressive as her blowjob took a faster pace and a lot stronger before. And soon it was too much for me to take, the smell of her sex, the taste of her sweet pussy juice, the sound of her moaning and slurping as I ate her out and blew my dick.

Sensing that I was about to cum, YH started hold on longer each time she went down on my dick and I could feel the back of her throat. Mel could never take it so long before gagging. Damn….My sister got skills I thought to myself.

With a few groans and YH sucking, I blew my load into her mouth and YH took it all with a moan as I buried my face into her pussy forcing my tongue frenching her pussy.

All the sudden actions also proved too much for YH as she had achieved another orgasm as her pussy juices flooded out again.

After unloading into YH mouth, she did not move away but continued sucking as if she was not done with it for the next 30secs before she repositioned herself so that we were face to face.

I pulled her closer into an embrace and she offered no resistance and happily allowed herself to be shifted and she lay her head on my chest.

YH: Kor….you know, this is the 1st time I felt that I wasn’t being used.

Dan: Huh I don’t understand….What you mean used?

YH: Girls are more sensitive to such things….we can sense if the girl was just being used during the sex or if the guy was being real.

Dan: wtf….

YH hugged me tighter put one thigh onto my body

YH: I wish we weren’t siblings….I am really envious and jealous of Mel now. I kinda wish I was her.

Dan: Mei….you know we…..

YH put a finger to my lips and looked into my eyes

YH: Don’t….please don’t…Don’t spoil this moment.

After a long look into each other eyes, YH reached out to me and we started kissing again.

As our kissing became our passionate, our lips parted and our tongues intertwined.

YH started to shift her body and she she climbed over me onto a cow girl position.

YH: Kor…I want you to know, this is what I want. Not you.

YH then began grinding my dick against her pussy and soon my entire dick was coated and started to drip of her juice

She position herself so that my dick was at the entrance of her pussy but it was far too wet and it just keep slipping around but suddenly without warning, it popped right in.

YH: Ahhhhh! It feels so warm…can you feel me? Can you feel it entering me?

YH spoke as she slowly took in my dick and descended down.

YH felt tight not like a virgin but like a glove it fits perfectly.

If I hadn’t shot my 1st load during the blowjob I certainly would’ve shot it in immediately once my dick had entered into her pussy.

I was fucking my sister!

Dreamer211
20-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Good buildup! Camping for next update!

hypercon
20-12-2018, 02:44 PM
YH kept on grinding as she rode on top of me while my hands were holding YH by her hips with hers on my chest.

Her moans were growing louder as each second passed by and soon she had worked up a rhythm and I was moving along with her thrusting my dick upwards as well.

Her riding me wasn’t enough. I needed to feel her more. I wanted more. I rose my body up and wrap my arms over YH before using my left hand to hold onto her right butt cheek. She then put her arms around my neck and we started kissing as we both grinded our hips together in a synced motion.

The smell of sex had filled up the room and matching it was the sound of our bodies and our moans as we breathed, talked and moaned on about the sex that was going on at that moment.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

YH: Ahhhh…uuhhhhh.AAh…Kor…..Ahhhhh……Uhhhhh….Ahhhh…..Ye …….Yes…..ummmmmm…..Kor…..Ah! More…….Give…….Ahhhh Kor!…..More!!!

Once again, I felt YH clamping up and knew that she had cummed again and her pussy was exploding with juice that by now stained my bed with patches of wetness all over. I kept on going and was feeling it too. I was going to cum soon.

Dan: Shit I going to cum….Get off me mei. Shit!

YH refused to budge and tighten her grip over me wrapping her legs all and interlocking them behind me.

She was determined that I was to be shooting my load into her.

I tried stopping my movement but she continue and grinded me more forcefully once she felt my slowing and stopping.

Dan: Mei please stop…..I am really going to cum soon….

YH ignored me and continued this time forcing her lips against mine and pushing her tongue in my mouth in a bid to shut me up.

I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my load deep into her pussy and I could feel it filling her pussy up.

Oh shit…what have I done?

Upon feeling the force of my load being unleashed into her, YH came again as well as she suddenly jerked slightly and stopped her movement and slumped her body leaning over me while taking deep breaths.

By this time, both our bodies and the bed was drenched in sex, salvia and sweat as I had a few moments to think about what had just happened and collect my thoughts.

I have just fucked my sister. We are both attached to someone else.

No one else knows what is going on. Did she want it? Yes. Did I want it? Yes.

I have already rolled into the rabbit hole. There is no turning back on this anymore.

I have already shot into her. Shooting inside again won’t be an issue tonight as long as we get a morning after pill tomorrow morning. Better yet if she is on the pill.

This may be a one time thing. I am going to get my fill tonight. Let’s see how far can we go.

I Lay YH on my bed as I stood up and stretched slightly.

YH turned to face me while laying on my bed and she said….

YH: Oh my god…….Shit….

hypercon
20-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Thats it for today guys. Afternoon meeting. Be back to update again tomorrow.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Etihad2016
20-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Thats it for today guys. Afternoon meeting. Be back to update again tomorrow.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Nice update, looking forward to tomorrow! :)

MPLover
21-12-2018, 07:20 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Burnlee
21-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Very good story bro, camping for updates too :D

hypercon
21-12-2018, 10:14 AM
YH: You are still that hard?

Dan: Yeah….

I reached out to YH and guided her with my hands and turned her so that her back was facing me as embraced her from behind.

YH: Kor…What are you doing?

Dan: You will see.

I placed my dick in-between YH legs so that my dick would be pressing against her pussy and I could feel my semen flowing out of her pussy coating my dick like a form of lubricant.

YH: Ahhh….Oh my god…..Do I really look like that now?

We were both facing the mirror now as I raised my hands and cupped her breast and started to massage them again slowly.

YH started moaning again while i kissed her necked and nibbled on her ear.

Done with the right about of pressure and force, girls could often get small shots of orgasms and would ultimately lead to a better sex afterwards.

Without warning I bend YH down and pushed my dick once again into her earlier well pounded pussy and started plowing her again.

YH: Ahhhh…..Kor…..Please……ahhhhh….Not so sudden…Uh….oh…um…..Ahhh

YH came again as her moans turned into whimpers and gasps of air as she struggled to breathe while enjoying the sex that was going on right now.

It was a sight to behold. A young smooth fair skinned girl with delicious breast bend over for me to fuck. Each thrust in caused her free moving breast and shake and bounce against each other as I worked myself into a steady pace.

Pick Piak Piak was the track on play as I kept pumping YH.

I have totally kicked out the idea that the lady in front of me is my sister. To me now, she is another girl I need to fuck.

Having cummed twice earlier already the 3rd shot wasn’t going to come easy. We were going have to work extra hard for it.

As I was thrusting into YH, I suddenly remembered the video where she was having a threesome with 2 guys and I decided to try something.

I took my dick out of YH pussy to YH disappointment and carry her before dropping her off the bed.

YH: Kor what are you doing….

I didn’t respond to her and climbed over her before saying with a sinister smile.

Dan: We gonna try a little role-play……

YH eyes opened wide and before any words could escape her mouth, I frenched kissed her and pushed my dick into her sore pussy once again.

YH: Ummmmmmmmm!

Hot breaths blew into my mouth as YH moaned allowing me to taste her breath again.

I broke off the kiss and said to her

Dan: You are going to call me pa. We are going to act as if we got caught by pa and he wants to have you too.

YH: Uh….ummm….Kor….Please no….Ahh! Kor….Don’t want.

Dan: I am not your kor, I am pa.

Somehow, this turned me on greatly and I with added vigor my each thrust each push slowly became ramming. I almost felt like a rape to me.

YH: Kor….uhhhh ahhh No….Ah….Kor….No….

Dan: I am pa!

YH: Kor….. Ahhh….ummmmm…ohhh Ahhh….Please ahhhhh….help…..me…..kor

I didn’t respond to YH as I continued my fast and hard pace.

YH: Kor…..ahhh…..ummmmm…..Help……Stop….pa…

Dan: I can’t.

YH: Pa…..Stop…..Ahhhhh….I don’t want you! Please……Ahhhh……stop…..ahhhh….rape- ummmmm - ing….me…..

Dan: Then I will fuck you until you want it.

By this time YH tried to raise her hands but was held down by mine as ravish the view of my sister naked body. Tears started to flow down her cheeks.

Somehow it had a calming effect on me as I slowed my pace down and kissed her softly.

Dan: YH…..

YH: Hmmmm? Kor let’s continue….don’t stop….okie?

Dan: Okie.

I continued fucking YH but with a slightly slower pace as compared to earlier as YH’s moans started to build up again.

YH: ummmm…..Pa…..yes……fuck me pa….fuck me…..

Dan: Yes YH….let pa fuck you….so tight….so smooth…..

YH: Yes pa….hmmm….ummmm…ahhhh….I want you and kor to fuck me….am I a bad girl?

Dan: Yes you are pa’s little bad girl….whatever pa want you to do, you will do right?

YH: Yes pa….I am your little slut. Fuck me any way you want….and with anyone else you want…

Dan: Yes you shall…..

With that sentence, I felt the all too familiar stirring and knew that I was finally about to cum.

I quicken my pace and YH felt the change as well.

YH: Yes Pa! Fuck me harder! Shoot into me! Ahhhh….I want….!!!

With the last few thrusts I gave a slight groan and unloaded my 3rd shot for the night into YH pussy again.

Totally exhausted this time, I withdrew my dick from YH pussy and lay down on the bed to rest and catch my breath.

Dan: I am never doing this again….

YH: Kor….did you enjoy it?

Dan: I am not sure….Yes and no bah.

YH then crept onto me and laid her head onto my chest. I could feel tears flowing down onto my chest.

YH: I didn’t.

KhooBT
21-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Awesome story TS, support for more ;)

curiousSG
22-12-2018, 07:34 AM
nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.

hypercon
26-12-2018, 04:57 PM
Dan: I am sorry…..I just wanted to try….it sucked.

YH: Yeah it did….

YH snuggled her body against mine and hugged me and I placed my arm around hers.

This would be the perfect picture if we weren’t related by blood but it is a picture of everything wrong as we just laid on the bed after our hellish incestuous act.

YH: Kor, can I just hug you to sleep? Just for tonight.

Dan: No….You will have to be back into your room soon. What if pa and ma open your door see you not inside then come into my room and see us like this?

YH was clearly considering this strongly and decided that I was right and with one last kiss, she took her clothes and proceeded back into her room to rest.

Once I was alone, thoughts flooded through my head and I couldn’t think straight.

I decided to head out for a smoke and put on a shorts and went to the corridor outside my house and lit up a cig and took a nice long drag out of it.

Smoking always helped in taking off the stress.

Not too long after, I received a msg. It was from YH.

It wrote: Kor, I heard you heading out. I think it must be hard for you to accept the act that we had just done. I just hope that you will still love me and not hate me or yourself because of this. Love you~

This just made me feel worse. As I smoked the night away.

Morning could not come any earlier as I finally felt the sun rays hit my face. I have outside my house all these while?

I took my phone and msged Mel that I was on leave and I haven’t slept yet. Mel called almost instantly.

Mel: Dear what happened? Not well? I come over?

I didn’t deserve her at all.

I told her its alright and she didn’t need to come over and I would be fine after some sleep.

Mel said alright and she will be going to work and asked me to rest well before hanging up and I went back into my room.

After tossing and turning in my bed I finally managed to get some restless sleep and woke up feeling just as shitty.

As I turned to my side I saw YH sitting on my chair looking at me as if to be watching over me while I slept.

Dan: What the fuck? What are you doing here?

YH: Kor ah.. I just wanted to chat but you so sleeping so I waited.

Dan: Oh. Okie. What’s up?

YH: I just wanted to talk about last night.

Dan: Last night was crazy yeah?

YH: Yeah… But it was memorably enjoyable. Just not that pa part. Haha

Dan: Yeah that sucked.

Out of nowhere, YH stood up and moved towards me pushed me down and climbed over me.

Dan: Eh, what now? You said 1 night. That was last night.

YH: I know, but I wanna cheat a little bit.

With that YH proceeded and took off her top and pressed her breasts over my face forcing me to suck on them.

Dan: Whut d Fuk…..?!

My voice muffled by her breasts covered over me.

YH: I still need you….

YH voice trailed off as I felt my tent growing as YH started to grind herself against my dick again.

Is this happening again?

YH shifted herself and took her breast off me to allow me a second to breathe before attacking my lips with her kisses and tongue.

Not wanting to be outdone, we started to engage in a fierce tongue fight.

Our lips locked in sweet embraced as our tongues intertwined and our salvia fused together once again in our incestuous unholy activity once again.

YH broke off the kiss and whispered into my ear the words my body had wanted to hear once again.

YH: Take me kor. Take my body and soul. Fuck me hard like there is no tomorrow. I want to be used like a doll by you.

Her words needed no further pressing as I rolled by body over and turned YH onto her back and stripped off my boxers as YH kicked off her clothes in sweet anticipation of what was to come.

I did not bother about foreplay and positioned my dick at the entrance of YH pussy that I was pounding away just a few hours ago and she was already wet with her juices dripping off her pussy once more.

Without any warning I thrusted my dick in with my whole body and forced out a gasp of air and scream from YH before working out a pace as YH moaned away matching each sound of our bodies crashed into each other with each thrust we made.

YH: Yes Kor!! Ahh!…..!!! Fuck me please! ummmmm Fuck me harder! argh……… Yes!

Piak Piak Piak Piak!

Dan: Do you like it? Who is fucking you?!

YH: Yes! Ahhhh! I love it! Kor! Kor Kor Dan! Ummmmm Is……Ahhh…Fucking…..Me! Fuck me more!

Fueled with raw lust, I raged on and kept on ramming my dick into YH sweet pussy as she screamed into my ear and hugged me tight as she came time after time with large orgasms.

I lifted her up with my arms and stood up and thrusted my dick upwards this time and YH grinded her hips so that her pussy could feel more of me as her juices flowed down onto the floor like an open tap.

Our lips met again and it turned out to be an all out tongue fight again as YH moaned hot breaths into my mouth and I grunted back into hers.

I let one leg go and YH was tip toeing it while the other was wrapped behind me so that she could balance herself and I could free my hands to grope her perky butt and her full breasts and continuously pound her pussy hard.

We found this position hard to maintain and decided to go for a standing doggy in front of my full mirror so that she could see herself getting pounded and fucked.

I wasted no time in re-entering her and started to ram into her again and she was practically screaming now with each thrust and i arched her body backwards so that her breasts was not facing the floor and could really see how they shake and hit each other as her body jerked to and fro from the thrusting.

YH: Ahh Kor slow down! I cannot take it anymore. Please. Slow down…..

YH was begging for mercy already at this point as can see that she was getting exhausted from the action that is currently going on and the added on the fatigue that was built up from last night sessions as well.

I slowed down my pace and she reached out her right hand over my head and pulled my head towards hers and we locked our lips again into a sweet long french kiss.

I continued fucking YH from the back as I grabbed her waist and fucked her sensually and slowly before pushing her onto the bed again and YH laid on her belly as went in from the back again with my body laying on top of hers.

YH: Grab my hair and pull Kor. Fuck me like a doll…..Ahhhhh!! Yes!

Her wish was my command and I pulled her hair back and fucked her again using all my strength with each and every thrust I made into her.

Slowly I felt my urge to unload coming soon. I exited from YH and pulled her to her knees in front of my dick and she knew what she had to do.

She took my dick into her mouth and I put my hands on her head began face fucking her mouth till I had reached my climax point and unloaded my entire load into her mouth.

Dan: Arghhhhh…..Yes!

YH: Ummmmm~! Kmmmmmm~!!!!!!

YH gagged on my dick and sperm as load after load was shot into her mouth and some started to leak and flow out from the sides of her mouth

Tears formed in her eyes as she struggled to breathe and managing my dick in her mouth and my sperm leaking out of her mouth.

After I knew that every drop had exited from my dick I took out my dick from her mouth and left YH there coughing and gasping for air as I simply took my boxers and started to put them on.

I had just used my younger sister as a cum dump.

joeg8
28-12-2018, 04:39 AM
Hi TS, keep it up!

garion
28-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Nice write up. Please continue. Thanks.

PentaZillions
28-12-2018, 10:08 AM
Very nice update TS, hope to read more

hypercon
03-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Sorry all, had been busy lately. Especially when someone close to me had just passed away. Will update whenever I can.

Thanks~

hypercon
03-01-2019, 03:17 PM
YH laid motionless on floor with my cum slowly drooling out of her mouth for awhile after.

I carried her back to her room and let settled her down on her bed before turning on the air-con and leaving her alone before closing the door.

This has to stop, I thought to myself.

We did not talk to each other for the rest of the day.

In the night, Mel came over as she thought that I was really feeling unwell but wasn’t upset when I told her I just wanted to rest for the day.

Dinner was as usual at my place as my mum cooked and nothing eventful happened.

After dinner Mel and I went back into my room and closed the door.

Mel: So are you rested up yet? Or would you be taking another day off tomorrow?

Dan: Should be going back to work already, why? You got plans ah?

Mel: Nothing, thought maybe you were taking another day I could also do the same and we could spend some time together.

Mel started to snuggle up against me as we were both laying on the bed.

I put my arms around Mel as she lay her head on my chest and rested on me and I started to play with her hair.

I looked into Mel’s eyes and kissed her lips softly as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss.

My hands started to roam and I started to massage her breasts over her office top and Mel started to moan softly onto my chest as her breathing got heavier.

Slowly, I slipped my hand under and started to play with her bra before slipping my hand under her bra as well.

Mel: Dear, not now la…..everyone outside..

I ignored her pleas and continued with my act. Soon enough Mel started moaning lightly.

Somehow I was starving for Mel. I wanted to devour her.

We kissed and our tongues interlocked hungry for each other’s salvia while I was groping her breasts and her hands started to go towards my dick and rubbing it through my shorts.

We broke off our kiss and we cuddled in the bed with my arms over Mel.

Mel: What happened to you today?

Dan: Nothing just wanted to feel you up.

Happy with my answer, Mel just laid on me and grinned against my dick using her pussy through each other’s clothing.

Dan: Baby, I wanna have children with you.

Mel eyes open wide and look at me surprised by my statement.

Mel: I think what you mean is you wanna shoot inside me right…I am on the pill, its fine.

Dan: No, I wanna have children with you…..

Mel: Don’t be crazy la….where got money…plus we are not married yet.

Dan: But I…..

Mel hushed me and said

Mel: Shhh…..just keep quiet and lay down and rest. I don’t know whats wrong with you today.

Mel stopped her grinding and laid on my body and we just hugged away while I drifted away.

When I finally woke up, my room was dark and I was alone, Mel was missing.

I reached for my phone and found that Mel had dropped me a msg at 12am saying that she had went home as she needed to work the next day and had no proper working clothes at home. It was 2am.

Everything went uneventful after until about 2 months later when it was time for us to confirm both the flights and hotel stay.

So the 4 of us decided to have the meeting in my room once again.

Chatter filled the room and we were laughing and discussing on the hotel rooms before deciding to fly there via budget and to stay in a 2 bedroom villa.

After everything has been booked, Kelvin said he had something to discuss with me so we went out to chat leaving Mel and YH alone in my room.

Kelvin: Hey man, I need to ask you for a favour. I kinda need some cash, you mind lending me some?

Dan: What for? Knn got money go overseas why need borrow money?

Kelvin: Previously I made some bet. Then I lost. Can you help me?

Dan: How much?

Kelvin: $500.

Dan: Wtf?! What kind of bet sia….You buy soccer ah?

Kelvin: Something like that.

Dan: When can you pay back?

Kelvin: ASAP bro, Thanks ah! Btw, Whats up with YH nowadays? She seemed different. We hadn’t had sex for quite some time already. She looks satisfied. You upping her ah?

Dan: Dude, I don’t know and I never want to know hahas…..Chill man. Girls don’t want to have sex, need reason one meh? Going Bali already, still scared no sex ah?

Kelvin: Also, 1 more thing. I wanna know what is your take on swapping or swinging?

Dan: Not sure tho, never tried it. Don’t think anyone of us ever thought about it.

Kelvin: Look, I know YH is into you. She would fuck you right now if she could. But Mel bro, she is another species altogether man. So I was wondering…..

Dan: Nope, not interested unless YH and or you convince her otherwise. It is in her territory after all.

Kelvin: Okie bro, we shall see……

Custy
03-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Woo 4some coming? :D

otamay
03-01-2019, 06:44 PM
YH laid motionless on floor with my cum slowly drooling out of her mouth for
Mel eyes open wide and look
Dan: Nope, not interested unless YH and or you convince her otherwise. It is in her territory after all.

Kelvin: Okie bro, we shall see……

Upz you 17 humble points for your nice story, more please.

SeaScorpion
03-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Looking forward for more update

KopiCXiuDai
03-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Please keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story. :)

meijipcc
04-01-2019, 06:42 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

SGman73
07-01-2019, 10:26 AM
TS, we r waiting your story..

hypercon
07-01-2019, 01:30 PM
TS, we r waiting your story..
Here you go bro

hypercon
07-01-2019, 01:30 PM
Soon the time came and we were all ready to go for our long awaited Bali trip.

YH was not as excited as I thought she would be as a matter of fact, she looked slightly solemn.

Regardless, we still went down took a cab down towards Changi Airport.

Upon reaching at terminal 1, I called Mel while YH called Kelvin to check where they were and to make a meet up point.

We met up in front of our gate no and proceeded to the check-in.

After we have gotten our tickets, Mel pulled me aside and ask me if there was something wrong with YH and if my dad had made any comments before we had left I replied with a no.

We were wandering around the DFS area while waiting for gate to open and I decided to head to the smoking room for a quick puff before the flight.

Strangely enough Kelvin said he would accompany me.

Once we were in there, I knew Kelvin had questions and plans.

kelvin: Bro, I know what you and YH did.

I was stunned. I didn’t know what to say.

Kelvin: YH already told me about what happened. Frankly it is fucked up man. But now, you owe me 1.

At this point I already know what he was hinting at.

Kelvin: You got a night with YH, I get a night with Mel…

I already knew I could not reject but I had to think of a response quickly.

When it just came out.

Dan: If you can get her, you can get her. It is her territory after all.

Kelvin: Okie, its a deal.

Dan: But no blackmailing or threatening.

Kelvin: Yeah. I get the rules.

Dan: Okie lets go.

Soon it was time for us to board the plane and the sitting arrangement was like this.

*window*|Mel| |Dan| |YH| *walkway* |Kelvin|

Tickets were paid by me but seats were chosen by the girls.

Mel had chosen the window seat for herself as she always liked to look out at the clouds. Don’t ask me why I have no idea.

the ladies soon get themselves comfortable in their own way.

Mel hugged onto my left arm pushing her breasts onto it and while YH rested her head on right shoulder.

Slowly YH also turned and her hand held onto my arm as well.

As for me? I was stuck in the middle of 2 beautiful women unable to move while they rested with a blanket covering over me.

Kelvin on the other hand, was restless and clearly unhappy that YH was not sitting next to him.

Somewhere during the flight I suddenly felt a hand on my crotch area of my shorts under the blanket and it was trying to find its way into my boxers.

I was unsure who it was until I noticed that YH was clearly asleep and Mel was starting to show some movement from her body.

I felt slightly relieved that it was Mel and not YH who was doing it and adjusted my left hand to allow her easier entry into my boxers and was gladly rewarded with it.

As Mel increased her pace, so did the blood moving towards my penis.

And soon, it was erected to its full glory and just when I was about to cum Mel stopped her rubbing and took her hand out of my shorts and retreated back to into my palm.

Mel: That is for later..hahas. Hope you enjoyed it.

Mel was clearly teasing me right now.

Mel then excused herself and when to the toilet but woke YH up in the midst of the shuffling through.

YH was groggy but soon was clear and she noticed my bulge pitched under the blanket.

YH eyes widen slightly at that sight and snuggled herself closer towards me faking that she was trying to give Mel more space to exit.

As soon as Mel had entered into the toilet, YH kissed me on my cheek and nibbled slightly on my ear.

During this point Kelvin was already asleep.

YH: Kor, What happened? Why so hard?

Dan: Blame Mel…

YH: Aiyo….I help you want?

Dan: You remember what we agreed on previously?

YH: Aiya….can bend the rules abit. Its just my hand going up and down ma…

Dan: Like that also can ah?

YH: Nvm lo….Don’t want jiu don’t want.

Dan: I think better not la. Btw, I want to ask you. How come Kelvin will know?

I just needed to know why and how.

YH: Erm….Don’t beat him okie?

Dan: What did he do?

YH: He kind of forced himself onto me and was saying things like it has been so long since we had sex, he kept saying I was sleeping around with my guy friends and his friends and I was a slut and needed to be treated like one. Then he tied me up and basically fucked me over and over again.

Dan: That bastard…..

YH: I was crying I cried damn badly la…..After it was over, I just said something like David Kor never treated me like this ever. You (Kelvin) really sucked. If only he was half as good as Kor.

Dan: Wtf….

YH: Then I basically just cried and shut myself inside the toilet.

Dan: He really cannot. I cannot…..

YH: Kor, please….Just let me enjoy this trip.

Dan: Fine…..But you best sleep with Mel for this trip.

YH: Hahas….The beds are all king sized. how to share? I sleep with you and Jie ah? Someone wants to have 2 ladies to himself ah….so naughty.

Dan: Aiya you know what I mean la.

YH: Yeah la Kor.. Your xin yi, you think I don’t know?

YH Smiled at me and rested her head on my chest again just before Mel came out of the toilet and went back to her seat.

The rest of the flight pretty much was status quo just with Kelvin trying to flirt with an Ang mo while YH slept away. That bastard.

Soon the plane started its descend and we had landed in Bali. Our trip starts now.

soprano9
07-01-2019, 03:10 PM
Very good story bro, camping for updates too

bet365
07-01-2019, 03:16 PM
Nice update, looking forward to tomorrow!
Camping here.

preciouswood
07-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Nice story, hope to read more!

wimbo
07-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Very exciting story TS, hoping to read more.

AlexOx
07-01-2019, 06:22 PM
Nice story bro, plz continue

topofyou8922
07-01-2019, 11:20 PM
Fantastic story TS, please keep going!

hypercon
08-01-2019, 08:30 AM
We had our airport transfer pick us up and checked ourselves in shortly after.

We got into our villa and it was huge! We settled ourselves in and got into our own respective rooms and put down our luggages. I was admiring the view and I felt a pair of arms hugging me from behind.

As her chest pressed onto my back I knew it was Mel. I could feel her fullness as she licked my neck playfully.

I turned around and carried her up facing me as she crossed her legs behind my back. she adjusted herself so that her pelvis was resting on top of mine while I moved towards the bed.

As I leaned towards the bed, Mel let herself go and she dropped herself onto the bed while pulling me in towards her for a french kiss.

We parted our lips and interlocked our tongues for a sweet passion filled tongue fight and allow ourselves to roam over each other.

As I was about the put my hands under her blouse and reach for those blossoms, we were disrupted as we heard screams and shouting from YH and Kelvin’s room.

We immediately stopped what we were doing and moved quickly to their room to see what has happened.

What we saw we couldn’t believe, YH was at the side of the bed crying while Kelvin was standing at another shouting at her. Each of their luggages were fling to other ends and kelvin’s luggage had broken and his clothes had dropped out laying all over the floor.

After a few moments of silence, I broke off and asked them what happened.

YH just sat there and cried loudly while Kelvin just stared at her before realising that me and Mel were there looking at the mess that they have created.

Mel moved towards YH and started to console her before escorting YH to our room leaving me and Kelvin.

Dan: Wtf is going on? Why is my sister crying? What did you do to her?

A series of questions were immediately fired out the moment they left the room and closed the door behind them.

Kelvin: I…..I just told her that I wanted talk to her. And she said No. She has been really cold to me lately man. Idk what’s going on with her.

Dan: So you hit her?

Kelvin: No man, I never laid a finger on her bro.

Dan: Anyway, I think its quite clear that she ain’t going to be sleeping with you for the next few nights unless you do something about it.

Kelvin: Then where is she going to sleep.

I took out a cigg, lit it up and replied him while blowing out the smoke.

Dan: With Mel. And if you really still want to be with her, there are shit loads of things you are gonna have to do.

Kelvin: I don’t know man. I don’t know what to do, what have I done man? You gotta help me please. I need your help. Help me with this. You help me with this I will let you do anything you want~I can help you get videos, girls money I just need your to help me man.

I took a long drag out of my cigg and nonchalantly replied him.

Dan: There is nothing that I want from you. If you truly love her, just show it to her. Its her choice. But just remember, it’s your fuck up.

Kelvin stopped to think about it for a while before he smiled and said before breaking off into a sick laughter.

Kelvin: I almost forget, you owe me man….you owe me…..

I had always been threatened since young so, it didn’t really affect me.

I just started right back at him and said.

Dan: I don’t owe you shit. If you are gonna talk nonsense now, I could just easily break off your jaw and your teeth so that you can never talk properly or eat steak again.

That sentence caught Kelvin off guard and he was at a lost of words again as I had caught his bluff.

Sensing that I have already won this battle, I left the room and closed the door leaving him alone to his own thoughts.

Back in the other room, Mel was consoling YH as YH buried her head into Mel’s chest and brawled away.

I left the both of them alone decided to head out to enjoy the sun, sights and sounds of Bali.

Today has just been a crazy so far.

After an hour or so, Mel and YH emerge out of the room and came to the porch where I was sitting enjoying a beer and smoking away.

Mel: Dear, YH will be sleeping with us for this trip. Okie?

Dan: Yeah, okie, Btw, mei you feeling better?

YH: Yes Kor. Sorry leh….

I stood up and put one arm over YH and pulled her close and said.

Dan: you are my only sibling. I don’t care for you. Who else will?

YH eyes turned slightly red and hugged me while wiping her tears over my shirt.

Dan: Oi Oi Oi….Don’t dirty my shirt.

YH stopped what she was doing and started to break out into a giggle and all 3 of us ended up in a laughter.

We then decided that today we would just stay indoors and enjoy the private pool and villa’s facilities.

I was tasked to get YH’s luggage from their room so that she could change and found out that actually Kelvin had headed out already. Not that I was bothered with where he went.

YH and Mel got into their beach wear and started to play around splashing water at each other.

It was quite a sight to behold. Both of them looked sexy in their swim wear I wouldn’t mind having the both of them I chuckled to myself.

I quickly finished off my cig and jumped into the pool to join them.

As we played things got a little rough and somehow YH bikini tie got undone and her breasts became exposed.

Upon seeing that her breasts were exposed, I turned around and said

Dan: YH your bikini drop.

YH took notice that it has drop but didn’t attempt to tie it back but instead she took it off and threw it aside.

YH: Aiya nvm….at most we swim nude.

Mel was stunned and didn’t know what to say or do and YH took the opportunity to undo Mel’s Bikini as well.

Soon both of them were topless and YH was massaging Mel’s Breast. What a sight to behold.

YH: Wah future jie in law, your breasts very full leh. How you grow until so big?

Mel: YH Ahhh…Don’t…. Stop…..

Mel yelp out a little moan and YH laughed away giggly.

YH: Okie I don’t stop!

YH yelled out and continued with her act until Mel somehow managed to escape from YH claws and swam quickly into my arms.

Mel: Ahh! Dear help me!

YH: Hahahas! You think Dan kor will save you meh….later he penetrate you on the spot! Hahahas.

YH wasn’t wrong I wanted to fuck anyone of them or both of them at that point as blood slowly moved towards my dick and it was starting to get erected.

As Mel threw her top naked body towards me I felt the softness of her breast clashing into mine and watched them squeezed between our bodies.

Her nipples were rubbing against my bare chest and I embraced Mel into my arms and hugged onto her.

Dan: Yeah Mei is right. I would do you right now.

Mel’s eyes open wide in shock and horror as I said that sentence.

Mel: Noooo! Cannot! YH is here….Plus the water is dirty……

Dan: Okie back to the room then. YH you coming also ah?

YH: Nope you 2 go enjoy. I will laze around here….I don’t want to a lightbulb.

Mel: Aiya….don’t want la….

Mel tried to protest but her body actions were showing her bluff as she followed me out of the pool and dried herself as we proceeded back to our room.

Once we were back in the room, Mel pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top of me and grinded her naked pussy on my dick.

Mel: Who was the one who said would do right now?

Mel’s pussy juices were starting to leak out and flow all over my dick as she grinded against me.

Dan: I….I…I…….did…..

The feeling of anticipation was over bearing. My dick wanted to enter into her right then.

Mel: Well guess what…..I will be the one doing the fucking now.

With that sentence, Mel adjusted herself on my dick and together in one swift motion pushed herself towards my pelvis allowing my dick to enter her soaking pussy taking it all in at one go.

As my dick entered her fully, Mel let go a loud moan and began riding cowgirl pleasuring herself to a quick orgasm.

Mel: Yes! Yes! Yes~~~!!!

Mel was shouting and moaning before a shriek escaped her lips and she tumbled over my body in exhaustion.

Dan: That was a first…..

Mel panted as she said.

Mel:That……….was………..a first……..for……me too…….

Dan: But I like that…..

Mel: You ….very bad leh…..In front of…..your sis also want to fuck me…..

Dan: Aiya say say only ma…..

Mel: What if she cannot take it and take part how?

Dan: Huh? Won’t la….

Mel: Would you like that?

Dan: Huh….? I never thought about it before.

Mel: That thought gets your excited ah, I can feel your heart beating faster,

Dan: Cause you making me nervous…..Plus my dick is still in you…..

I started to build a pace below her as I thrusted myself upwards into her and Mel started reacting with moans and cat bathing me with her tongue

Mel: Uhhmmmmmm……Dear..more….

Sensing that Mel was into the act right now, I slowed myself down to her disappointment and she looked at me.

Mel: Why dear?

I smiled at her and said

Dan: I thought you said you want to do the fucking now?

Mel smiled and broke in laughter

Mel: Haha~! Dear you damn bad leh! Okie fine…..I do the work.

With that, Mel started to grind me in cow girl again before turning around into a reverse cowgirl position and rode me harder.

Mel: Dear……sit up……sit up!

Listening to her commands, I sat up and cupped her breast before kissing and licking her neck to her contentment and joy and she repaid me with louder moans.

She soon got tired and leaned back onto me and I too, laid back down and we were both laying down with her back on my chest.

I started to pump her as she turned her head to kiss me. I adjusted our bodies so that I could continue fucking her while we french.

The passion proved to be too much and soon I felt myself reaching my climax and I mentioned to Mel that I was cumming soon.

Mel: Its okie dear, shoot inside….Safe.

I needed no further permission as I pumped her hard and with one final push, I unloaded my sperm into her pussy filling her up as Mel let out a gasp and followed with a moan.

Exhausted, I just laid there with my arms over Mel’s beautiful body and hugged her tight while my dick was still inside her pussy clogging her pussy in an attempt to prevent my cum from coming out of her.

Mel took the initiative and exited my dick out of her pussy and our cum started to flow out dripping all over our bodies as she turned around and laid on me.

We stared into each other eyes and I could see nothing but love and affection in hers as she reached out for a kiss.

Our mouths met, our lips parted and our tongues interlocked with each other. But there was no lust involved, only love and passion.

As we frenched, I held her tighter and moved so that she could lay on the bed with me on top of her when suddenly the door flew open.

babalibaba
08-01-2019, 09:12 AM
Thanks for the nice updates.
Hope to read more.

MichaelMRTrick
08-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this awesome story.

hypercon
08-01-2019, 05:31 PM
YH had open the door and she came walking right in totally in the nude.

YH: You are too loud already…..I can hear you guys from downstairs!

Mel tried to turn away to hide her face away from YH while I was just looking back at YH.

Dan: Opps….? Sorry? Then what you want me to do?

YH Ignored my question and walked over to us and pushed me aside as she leaned in and kissed Mel.

YH: Jie….I wanna try how you taste. I am sure Kor doesn’t mind right?

YH turned and winked at me before facing Mel again and showered Mel with kisses and licks.

In the meantime Mel was just staring at YH shocked not knowing what to do.

YH’s kissing and licking slowly turned into a cat bath and her hands started to roam over Mel’s freshly fucked naked body.

After a few seconds, Mel managed to break off from the shock spell and looked towards me unsure of what to do.

I looked at Mel and saw her expression of confusion and not knowing what to do and just gave her a nod indicating what is going on is fine.

It was like a dream come true.

With my acknowledgement given to Mel, Mel wrapped her arms over YH and they both started frenching one another in deep lust and passion. It was a true sight to marvel at.

As I watched them partake in this sexy act of lesbianism blood rushed to my loins and I could feel my dick getting erected and soon it was standing fully in its glory.

The more they kissed and frenched, the more movement they were making and soon it looked like they were wrestling as they groped and massaged each others breast and other body parts.

It didn’t take them long for it to turn into a 69 position with YH on top of Mel.

Mel was unsure of what to do and YH proceeded on like a pro and when on her next action which was lick Mel’s pussy.

Being eaten out by another lady was a 1st for Mel as moaned softly almost not knowing what to do.

YH guided Mel by adjusting her hips and positioning her pussy right in front of Mel to let her know to do the same actions of eating YH pussy out as well.

Mel got the hint and began licking YH’s pussy outer regions and kissed lightly on her pussy.

YH then responded with a gasp and moans followed soon after.

Mel almost looked like she was passionately kissing another person lips as she made out with YH pussy while YH was playing with Mel’s clit with her fingers and licking up the over flowing juices and my freshly shot cum that keep coming out of her pussy.

They both continued exploring both their nether regions when suddenly Mel dived her head into YH pussy and puckered her lips into YH pussy while holding YH hips keeping her body in place.

Mel had just achieved an orgasm.

The sudden movement from Mel was too much for YH to bear as she gasped and let out a loud moan reaching an orgasm as well.

After pressing her face on YH pussy for about a minute, Mel let go slowly and laid on the bed motionless and breathed heavily in order to catch her breath.

At the same time, Yh collapsed onto Mel’s body exhausted and she was breathing heavily onto Mel’s pussy.

I knew that this was my chance, it was now or never.

I moved towards to bed and positioned myself.

My dick was in front of her pussy, in front of her mouth.

I had a choice, which 1 should I enter 1st?

hypercon
08-01-2019, 05:34 PM
Hi bros and sis, just a little update for your pleasure on some girl on girl action.

Also, do let me know what are your preference and ideas on who Dan should be entering and which hole.

I will get back to writing tomorrow so let me know what you guys think and want!

bulat
08-01-2019, 05:53 PM
Great updates TS, please keep coming!

bittersweet
08-01-2019, 08:50 PM
Hi bros and sis, just a little update for your pleasure on some girl on girl action.

Also, do let me know what are your preference and ideas on who Dan should be entering and which hole.

I will get back to writing tomorrow so let me know what you guys think and want!

Mel would be disgusted and freaked out if she sees Dan fucking his own sister. How weird would that be to her. Of cos Dan gotta put it into Mel's mouth first. YH gotta continue fingering and licking Mel in 69 position (so that her pussy is still facing Dan). Dan will be enjoying the sucking with his head thrown back and eyes closed. Mel gets so fucking horny and is about to cum, she lets his dick slide out of her mouth and uses her hand to give Dan a handjob instead. Unknowingly to Dan, she suddenly guides his dick to YH's pussy and he "accidentally" penetrate YH while Mel starts licking YH's pussy and Dan's dick while he pumps YH. That's when Dan's eyes widen "in surprise" and tries to back off but Mel grabs his thigh/butt and makes him stay in position.

And this is how the slut in Mel gets awakened and how she became the one that made Dan fucked his own sister. Lololol.

sexcision
08-01-2019, 10:21 PM
Mel would be disgusted and freaked out if she sees Dan fucking his own sister. How weird would that be to her. Of cos Dan gotta put it into Mel's mouth first. YH gotta continue fingering and licking Mel in 69 position (so that her pussy is still facing Dan). Dan will be enjoying the sucking with his head thrown back and eyes closed. Mel gets so fucking horny and is about to cum, she lets his dick slide out of her mouth and uses her hand to give Dan a handjob instead. Unknowingly to Dan, she suddenly guides his dick to YH's pussy and he "accidentally" penetrate YH while Mel starts licking YH's pussy and Dan's dick while he pumps YH. That's when Dan's eyes widen "in surprise" and tries to back off but Mel grabs his thigh/butt and makes him stay in position.

And this is how the slut in Mel gets awakened and how she became the one that made Dan fucked his own sister. Lololol.

Damn! You should start ur own story 😂

diputs1269
08-01-2019, 11:47 PM
Upz TS for the nice story here, more please.

hypercon
09-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Hi All, back with more!

hypercon
09-01-2019, 01:41 PM
I held her hips and pushed my dick in.

It was so wet that my dick slide in without any friction or force stopping it.

It was as though it wanted my dick to enter into her.

Though wet, I could feel her pussy’s warmth and I started to rotate my dick inside her pussy letting it explore a hole it has been so familiar with.

Mel moaned with pleasure and my dick slide in and out of her and YH started to play with her clitoris.

Mel: Oh My God……I……I……

Mel was cut off as YH turned and planted her lips onto Mel forcing her into another french kiss battle.

Mel was startled and was stunned for a moment before unleashing herself and wrapped her arms over YH pulling her in as YH had one hand on Mel’s clit and the other on her breast.

I was starting to feel like a third wheel here and wanted in on the action as well.

I pushed YH aside and started to feast on Mel’s breast causing her to moan even louder.

My sliding turned into thrusting and my hands were all over Mel’s breasts alternating squeezing rubbing and groping.

YH: Don’t cast me aside, I want to be part of it too….

Mel looked at me and nodded her head weakly as YH said her sentence as a sign of acceptance and permission for me to proceed with pleasuring my younger sister as well.

With her approval, I used my left arm to wrap over YH waist and pulled her close to my body and lowered my head down to feast on her breasts as well.

YH gasped lightly from the sudden action and started to moan louder soon after as I suckled on her nipples and licked her breasts before moving on the other parts of her body.

YH then moved and was kneeling over Mel’s head indicating that she wanted Mel to eat her out again and Mel got her hint as well.

Mel put her hands on YH’s hips and guided her down so that she may drink the juices of YH pussy

YH: Oooohhhhhhhh…..Yes! Jie! You are the best!!

YH was exclaiming in between moans and screams before leaning forward towards me and whispered to me.

YH: But I love you the most…..

After whispering those words to me, YH placed her lips onto mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth wrapping her hands over my neck and pulling me close.

I reciprocated her actions and fought back using my tongue as well and the 3 of us formed a triangle like shape.

I felt myself reaching my limited and started to thrust even harder. This caused Mel to moan loudly and faster which caused YH to jerk slightly due to a sudden increase in pressure and breathe and was pushed into her pussy.

YH started to rock her body after that as a way to grind her pussy against Mel’s mouth and nose to give herself extra pleasure.

Having reached my limit, I blew my 2nd load into Mel fully soaked pussy after giving a loud grunt followed by a loud moan.

Slowly I retreated and my dick exited Mel’s pussy leaving a trail of semen and pussy juice joined between my dick and Mel’s pussy like a string before it broke off signalling the end of the act.

Or so I thought.

I was pretty much exhausted having cummed twice consecutively and my entire body was demanding for a rest before moving again and I slumped back onto a one seater sofa.

YH moved herself upwards and dropped herself onto the bed beside Mel and reached out for her hand holding it.

Mel at this time was totally spent and just laid in the position that she was in and couldn’t react when YH held her hand.

YH was beaming with a satisfied smile of what had just happened and looked at Mel.

Noticing that someone was staring at her, Mel adjusted her head to see and smiled back at YH after as well.

YH: Jie, I am happy and jealous of you at the same time.

Mel: Why?

YH: You have such a wonderful man. And I can’t fight for him and I can’t have him.

Mel was taken aback from YH sentence but recovered her composure quickly.

Mel: Don’t think so much about it. I am sure he will be there for the both of us whenever we need him.

YH: Hmmmm…..But jie, I need him now. Can we share him still?

This time round, Mel was dumb founded and couldn’t find a reply and looked at me in search of an answer to YH.

I was too tired to say anything and just slumped in the sofa and looked away in a bid to recover my strength,

Knowing that the answer had to come from herself, Mel started to look nervous and I knew deep inside she was panicking a little as well.

Mel: Erm….um…….I…..I don’t know…..

YH: Please Jie, pretty please…….

YH was being teh again and was giving Mel her puppy look act to get Mel’s approval.

Mel: I think so…..I …..um…..Okie? Erm….Okie la…..I don’t know la.

YH: You enjoyed it earlier right jie? I know you did..

Mel: Yeah but different la….I never expect.

YH: We never do. It just happens…..So..Okie ah?

Mel: Erm….umm…Okie lo…..

YH: Thank you jie! You are the best!

Realising what that meant, I knew I had to have some input into the conversation as well.

Dan: Later can? I too tired, Need to rest.

YH: Don’t worry, I brought something. and its blue.

YH Smiled and I knew it would not be good.

YH skipped to her luggage and pulled out a medicine box and took out a small pill box from within.

She open the box and carefully took out a blue pill.

Instinctively I knew what it was.

YH then took a bottle of water and walked over towards me and offered me the water and the pill

YH: Na, Kor take this.

Dan: What the fuck? Where you get this?

YH: I have my sources la. Quick quick..

Knowing that I had no way out, I listened and followed YH instructions and took the pill and swallowed it down emptying the bottle of water.

Anoeta
09-01-2019, 03:18 PM
Awesome story bro, please continue …. :)

1nottiboy
14-01-2019, 09:42 AM
Currently my fav story on the site! Keep up the good work!

otamay
14-01-2019, 01:23 PM
Very nice and shiok story here, please continue.

moronsense
14-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Great story and waiting here next. TS please keep up your good effort.

hypercon
14-01-2019, 05:35 PM
It took about 15 minutes before I felt my blood pumping and I was fully erected standing in full glory in front of Mel and YH.

YH looked at my dick seductively and approached it slowly before kneeling down in front of it and took a long lick on my dick and smiled.

YH: Oh god, I love this dick…..

Without any warning YH took my dick into her mouth and began sucking on my dick alternating between slurping kissing and licking.

It wasn’t long before she started moaning and started to massage her breast on her own.

About 3 minutes into the super blowjob from YH, she stopped and stood up.

YH: Time for me to claim my reward for my good job done.

Mel was just looking at YH pleasure me and herself as she just laid on the bed not moving but watching YH every move.

As for me, I was just sitting on the sofa unable to move, only able to anticipate the pleasures that was to come soon.

YH climbed onto the sofa and squat in front of me right over my dick before lowering herself down slowly.

YH: OOhhhhhh yes…..

YH moaned loudly as she pushed herself onto my dick and it entered into YH wet pussy and YH began to move her hips up and down like a japanese av porn star.

YH: Ahhhh Kor yes~! Your dick feels sooooo good!

YH moans filled the room and suddenly a piercing scream exited out of YH mouth. She had just orgasmed.

Her hips stopped moving and she just sat down on me taking my entire dick into her pussy at one go causing another loud moan to exit from her again as she was extra sensitive at this juncture.

Mel had rested enough and she decided that it was time for us to stop.

She had walked over halfway and was about to reach out to YH when YH spoke.

YH: Don’t touch me….I am not done yet. You have fucked my brother so much before this. I want my fill. I am not done yet….

Mel was caught off guard by YH and stood there stunned.

YH then adjusted herself and turned around to look at Mel before saying.

YH: But you can join me. Come over here Jie…..Let me teach you something new.

Mel stood there for awhile deep in thought before she moved beside YH and Kneeled down beside us like she was cast under a spell by YH.

What was to come? What is happening?

YH then took Mel’s hand and guided her to stand up.

YH: lift 1 leg over my shoulders.

Mel: I am not sure if I can.

YH: Do it. I am sure you can.

YH was commanding Mel and Mel seemed to be listening and following her orders.

Mel raised her left leg and rested the foot on the arm of the sofa before she proceeded and lift it over to YH’s shoulder and resting the back of the knee over YH shoulders.

YH: Thats my good jie….I knew you could do it….now bring yourself closer for your reward.

Mel inched herself closer to YH allowing YH to lower herself and began licking Mel’s pussy.

YH: Kor, fuck me please. I want to feel your dick thrusting into me.

I too, was under YH’s spell and I started to thrust my hips upwards to YH’s delight and she began to moan and squeal delightfully with every thrust I made.

YH: Uhhh….yes kor! Auhhhh more….Deeper….fuck me deeper kor….Yes…..You feel so good!!

The compliments from YH was driving me forward and I began to thrusting harder with every additional stroke.

Mel too was moaning and clutching YH’s head with her hands plastering them over her pussy as she relished this very moment of pleasure.

After continuously thrusting into YH pussy, I felt a rage building up within in and soon I couldn’t take it anymore.

I raised my body up and grabbed YH on her hips pushing her into a standing doggy position and caused Mel to fall backwards.

The sudden movement caused Mel to hold on tightly onto YH held and the end result looked a little like a MMA moveset where I held YH by her hips from the back and YH head was bent over with Mel’s left leg was over YH’s shoulder and Mel was clutching onto YH’s head with her hands in a triangle lock lookalike.

It was a miracle that no one injured themselves from my sudden movement.

YH: Kor….What are you do…..ummmmmm! Ahhhh Ahhh Ahh!

Before YH could finish her sentence I held my hands firmly on her hips and gripped on before I started banging into YH causing her moan loudly.

I was relentless in my assault on YH and soon she was cumming again. Her moans turned into muffled screams as Mel held onto YH head even tighter forcing all sound coming out from her mouth into her pussy as she enjoyed the vibrations caused by the screams.

YH was powerless and she soon realised that she is going to be used by the both of us in this manner.

As I kept banging YH pussy, I felt her giving up and soon her knees buckled and was only standing because of me holding onto her hips.

I stopped my assault on YH’s pussy and let go of my grip and watched YH fall onto the ground. It looked like she had fainted.

I got Mel to release her grip on YH and sprayed some water on YH to wake her up.

The sudden splash of cold water gave us the result that we wanted. YH jolted up from the shock of the cold water splashing all over her skin as she woke up with a scream.

Dan: You got yourself knocked out.

YH: I couldn’t breathe…..Jie was holding too tightly….hahas….

Mel: Opps…..sorry….

Mel started to blush slightly.

Dan: Erm….So….erm…..this….

Mel: Yeah this gotta stop here. We can’t continue with something like this. What happened here stays here okie?

YH: Okie. So lets make the days count then.

YH had a contagious smile on her face and it spread to both Mel and I.

As the three of us were exhausted from our activity earlier, we decided to take a rest to recuperate for our BBQ dinner that I had planned prior to our trip.

Both Mel and YH snuggled towards me as I was sandwiched between both ladies.

Neither of us bother with getting dressed as well.

I awoke to a wet sensation below and to the sounds of slurping and kissing.

I looked around and realised that YH was missing from her original position and knew where I would find her.

I lifted the blanket with my free arm and looked below where I found YH feasting on my dick.

YH: Hi Kor…..slurppppp….I didn’t get…….Slurp…..enough……Slurppppp

Dan: You are insatiable…..

YH: Yeah…slurp~..Too bad…..I want your dick……

At this point I was still tired and didn’t resist and enjoyed the blowjob YH was bestowing onto me.

I had only managed to put my hand onto YH head to guide her to suit into my preferred pace.

After 5-10mins, I sensed my limit was reaching and signalled to YH by tapping on her twice.

YH got my signal but continued on her blowjob and I shot my load into her mouth were she gracefully took it in and swallowed it before climbing onto me and frenched kissed me before laying down on my chest to rest again.

Evening came soon and we got dressed just before the BBQ experts came to assist us in setting up of the fire and cooking for us.

The BBQ was a feast it consisted of beef, chicken, mutton, squid, fish and prawns together with other frozen food and otah. Among the food was also Alcohol courtesy of Mel’s order to the room service and soon we had too much food and alcohol then our bodies could resist.

About 8.30pm-9pm the cooks killed the BBQ fire and that ended our dinner as they left our Villa and we locked the door behind them as they left.

All 3 of us were still in a joyful mood as it was all giggles, laughter and smiles. Kelvin was long out of our minds by now.

Mel was definitely drunk as she cuddled up to YH and couldn’t even form a proper sentence before giggling and leaning onto YH who was just as drunk.

Being unable to hold the weight, YH fell onto the sofa behind her and Mel fell alongside her.

I was high, but wasn’t drunk. And I had an idea formed into my head.

I moved to YH’s luggage and looked for that miracle pill that I was given earlier.

After searching for awhile, I found YH’s stash and took out 1 pill and swallowed it down.

It felt as though under the effects of alcohol, the effects of the pill took longer to react or I was simply too impatient for it to work.

I rushed downstairs and I held YH down before kissing her all over.

YH: Kor….? What are you doing? Hahaha….Stop la Kor….Hahahshashahas.

Mel: Yeah dear….hehe what you doing….? hic.

Dan: I am going to continue what we were doing earlier. Let’s finish it up.

Both Mel and YH eyes opened wide as I pulled roughly on YH shorts down and just thrusted into YH forcefully.

YH wasn’t as wet but the sessions from before maintained her pussy to be still sufficiently lubricated and I started to pump YH missionary style before carrying her up with my hands on her ass.

I squeezed YH ass as I continued pumping YH and soon I felt myself cumming again and after a groan, I shot my load into YH pussy. I let YH down as she slumped onto the sofa and carried Mel before caressing her body with my fingers.

Mel: Dear…..? What are you doing?

Dan: I am enjoying myself…. Hahahas.

Mel: Huh…..?

Before Mel could understand what was coming, I flipped her around, positioned my dick and started to pound into her pussy as Mel started to moan again.

Mel cupped her hand over her mouth in an attempt to soften her moans but it proved futile as I rammed my dick into Mel’s pussy even harder and shot another load into Mel’s pussy and laid Mel down.

YH felt that what she had wasn’t enough and held Mel’s hand and guided Mel back into the bedroom for another round of hot lesbian action.

I was only too happy to watch.

Quandoo
14-01-2019, 08:52 PM
Very juicy update TS, more please!! :)

JJMagic
15-01-2019, 07:05 AM
nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.

browncheese
15-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Awesome story TS, please continue ;)

abudah
15-01-2019, 04:55 PM
super amazing story!

dyelook
17-01-2019, 08:38 PM
awaiting for updates...;)

SGman73
21-01-2019, 01:37 PM
TS, dun forget to give us an update..

pinkzar
21-01-2019, 06:21 PM
Very nice …. camping here!!

Dino1
25-01-2019, 12:11 AM
More updates old

TS

Anoeta
25-01-2019, 12:56 AM
Nice story, please share more. Support your thread TS :)

dreamgal
28-01-2019, 10:40 AM
Camping site setup.
Thank you for sharing nice story.

Moreno18
28-01-2019, 01:04 PM
Thanks for sharing good story.

Hoping for more updates.

BVBDortmund
28-01-2019, 01:10 PM
TS effort really commendable!

SGman73
08-02-2019, 11:19 AM
TS, miss your story.. hope u continue soon..

aniceguy
11-02-2019, 03:31 PM
TS please update soon:)

otamay
11-02-2019, 04:34 PM
Camping here for more updates.

Dino1
26-02-2019, 02:28 AM
TS MIA

We r all waiting for more juicy updates.
Please come back asap

Skinxwear
01-03-2019, 02:04 PM
Powerful writing

Cruze4Sex
01-03-2019, 04:10 PM
Hoping for TS to continue :)

Ahtor69
15-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Nice juicy story. Keep it cumming bro

Falem
15-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Very good story, waiting for updates too ;)

abudah
05-06-2019, 03:17 PM
TS please continue!

fun777
05-06-2019, 03:40 PM
Really nice, keep me glued to my screen

Westpaw
05-06-2019, 08:07 PM
Wishing for TS to update..