PDA

View Full Version : Many doubts on such FL/massage

Rickie
13-12-2018, 08:36 PM
Have been using wechat to hunt for spa with special. Guess nth new for most of us. But no choice. I'm a weakling every time ask. No ppl share with me =(. Then I find de almost all no quality type. But that's beside the point.

There is this FL quoted me 120/2/unlimited from wechat. Given the price and timing
This one I also see quite a few of us say it's fake.

So hence I try to text this one since it's in my wechat for so long. Thor it might be real. But the experience is a bit weird.

Reached. Ask me for contact. Then say after deed then pay. But use axs machine pay. I refused. Cause I also dun want to leave trace from my card or bank. The girl quite despo. Keep call me. Then one guy called (China man) threaten me scold me screw me over the phone as I only want to pay cash.

I'm concern about the payment. Is that real?
Anyone similar experience on payment mode?
Actually if u go wechat u find Alot of this type. Go to their house and do deed.

Rickie
13-12-2018, 08:38 PM

One similar de

TonyMontana
13-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Confirm scam

Xyberduke
13-12-2018, 09:13 PM
It is a scam. There should be police warnings positioned at the waiting points.

Never give number I Kanna early this year in Chong Pang. SPF placed a warning sign at the waiting point now.

Like the other bro who pmed me, you may need to switch off your handphone for two days.

They have agents here turning on their phones to look for people nearby to make friends. But mostly operated from overseas... Just ignore them. The SS here will not help them as they will be rounded up in minutes if they did.

This is the only time I thank SPF, as when they asked me to buy itune, I immediately recalled the CrimeWatch episode and police boards posted everywhere.

Rickie
13-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Never follow through out. Our convo is finish deed then pay but again maybe they will polosoh to pay first. This scam is common but as I didn't ask for price before I reach I tot it's real thou.

romidogdog
13-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Never follow through out. Our convo is finish deed then pay but again maybe they will polosoh to pay first. This scam is common but as I didn't ask for price before I reach I tot it's real thou.

Is all operated by a syndicate from prc... recently published in straits times... bear in mind what you see in wechat their photo is not real in person.... wonder how many bros kenna scam by them....

Apollo
13-12-2018, 11:37 PM
ts remember pay after deeds delivery, and cash only :D

leonleonli
13-12-2018, 11:38 PM
confirm scam...

Rickie
13-12-2018, 11:39 PM
ts remember pay after deeds delivery, and cash only :D

Ya bro. Normally is cash after deed. Thanks for reminding too.

johntank
15-12-2018, 08:05 AM
kena played a few times. advice you not to be involved.