PDA

View Full Version : P Massage without GQ

CheongingEdge
10-12-2018, 09:45 PM
Not sure if there’s a FR for this place already, but I went in and ask for normal massage 1 hour ($48). Overall place was ok. I’m just looking for a good massage without any GQ, counter asked if wanna take their P massage equivalent at $78 but thought to myself no thanks, I hate this P massage thing.

The lady who attended to me was a ok looking SYT, brought me to 2nd level. Cut Long story short, her massage was ok as I’m used to harder massage but can see that she put in effort and didn’t show black face even after she asked if wanna take the P massage and I rejected. She was very careful to avoid the sensitive areas, but there’s still the occasional accident brushing (due to me making slight movements when her hands are near haha). During the massage we chatted quite a bit and halfway through when I think I had built enough chemistry with her, I ask her if she massage little bro and she said no. So I asked if I topup to P massage can help me cum (small head taking over), she said no too, that’s just massage the area and doesn’t mean HJ and she don’t give HJ. in the end I thought heck it, just top up another $28 to see how skilful she is at P massage.

She started the P massage, which is different from what I experience in other places and somehow make my little bro wake up to his fullest. I asked her again for the GQ but still a no, but she said I can do it myself if I want. Wah my first time doing it myself in a MP while she’s still massaging the area. So I just whip up my little bro which she quickly used a towel to cover to prevent outside from seeing, but I adjusted it so that she can still see it and started stroking. Weird feeling to be honest, but as she is massaging around the area and looking at me while I stroke myself, for some reason I find it very arousing (didn’t know I have this fetish haha). Continued to stroke and occasionally just use my little bro to touch her hand. As I came close to cumming, I aimed at her hand and unload onto her hand and arm. She was looking at it and said in Chinese ‘Wah you cum a lot’. I looked down and saw that it’s true, haven’t cum so much for a Long while. I asked her if she wanna taste, she laugh and said I’m naughty. Told me to go shower as time is up, but as I’m getting up, I saw her wiping my cum off her hand with the towel and as she’s going out, I saw her bring that hand to her face. I’m imagining she may be smelling it... haha.

After my shower, she came in with a drink and as I’m wearing back my clothes, we had some small chat. She asked me to go look for her again and said next time still will not have HJ though. I asked her for a surprise then if it’s not HJ the next time and pointed to my mouth, she laughed again and say ‘no, At Least not in the shop during the opening hours’. I pushed my luck and said if I go when they about to close then only left both of us in the shop? She gave a girlish grin and say ‘don’t think too much’ before ending with a ‘come back soon, today release so much then next few days will be easier to swallow’ or in her words ‘别太久才来,今天这么多下次会比较容易吞‘

Think I’m going to try my luck again soon and see if she indeed means I can CIM and she will swallow, but also sharing contact with reputable bros here to see if anyone can get even more. While she’s not the prettiest SYT I have seen, but thinking of unloading into her mouth or even more makes me damn gian since she will not even offer a HJ now.

Those who want contact or contact exchange welcome to leave msg here.

damonsalvatore
10-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Interested please share ctc

abcsex
10-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Can share ctc?

hitherto776
10-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Dear bro kindly share this contact of yours, the idea of trying to push is very thrilling. Thanks in advance!

brendanz
10-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Interested! Share with me Im neww

strikeback44
10-12-2018, 11:43 PM
I should have tried wanking myself while the ML doing her P massage, but since P massage for me only top up $20 and HJ another $10, i didn't think about that. maybe will try that next time can save $10 and also got ML looking at me while i wanking....kinky.

bro, is this place at Jalan besar ? :D

CheongingEdge
10-12-2018, 11:48 PM
I should have tried wanking myself while the ML doing her P massage, but since P massage for me only top up $20 and HJ another $10, i didn't think about that. maybe will try that next time can save $10 and also got ML looking at me while i wanking....kinky.

bro, is this place at Jalan besar ? :D

Nope it’s in the west. First time I tried wanking off while ML looking and doing p massage, hoping for more actions next time, Better Still If the actions are free :cool:

eric998
11-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Hi can share contact? Thanks in advance

ShittyAss
11-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Nope it’s in the west. First time I tried wanking off while ML looking and doing p massage, hoping for more actions next time, Better Still If the actions are free :cool:

No HJ but can push for cim? I think she is just scamming u to go back I guess..

U top up for P shitty massage and still u gota pcc yourself even if u wanna pay for HJ??

Bro I think u should Sian her and piak her outside instead lah

heartlock
11-12-2018, 01:23 AM

Lol, good idea maybe i can follow your examples

Kadoc
11-12-2018, 08:51 AM
Interesting... Pls share contacts bro.. Thkq

CheongingEdge
11-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Shared contact with some bros here, looking forward to the FR

Kaikai126
11-12-2018, 09:32 AM
Mind sharing ctc?

Spermster
11-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Interesting ML behaviour, mind sharing this girl?

sladang
11-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Honestly, to be able to wank yourself in front of the ML who is watching & at the same time massaging u is really a thriller, those who hv done it before will noe :D ..

She is hving the free show & u are hving the thriller,

Yeah!...

sunnyboi1988
11-12-2018, 10:06 AM
Run by me the thrill factor again. You wank yourself. You pay her just to watch you wanking while she just massages you. I would rather pay her to wank me. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

strikeback44
11-12-2018, 12:25 PM
Honestly, to be able to wank yourself in front of the ML who is watching & at the same time massaging u is really a thriller, those who hv done it before will noe :D ..

She is hving the free show & u are hving the thriller,

Yeah!...

yeah...quite kinky....i should have done that (in front of her) when she told me to do it myself when i refused to pay the amount the ML asked for (a HJ). :D

samsung2292
11-12-2018, 02:30 PM
made ML wet and got a tip blow. value for money

tiko
11-12-2018, 03:25 PM
bro i think she is making you go back to her..... u can wank but she cannot HJ you..... you go back another time and test water....

Not sure if there’s a FR for this place already, but I went in and ask for normal massage 1 hour ($48). Overall place was ok. I’m just looking for a good massage without any GQ, counter asked if wanna take their P massage equivalent at $78 but thought to myself no thanks, I hate this P massage thing.

The lady who attended to me was a ok looking SYT, brought me to 2nd level. Cut Long story short, her massage was ok as I’m used to harder massage but can see that she put in effort and didn’t show black face even after she asked if wanna take the P massage and I rejected. She was very careful to avoid the sensitive areas, but there’s still the occasional accident brushing (due to me making slight movements when her hands are near haha). During the massage we chatted quite a bit and halfway through when I think I had built enough chemistry with her, I ask her if she massage little bro and she said no. So I asked if I topup to P massage can help me cum (small head taking over), she said no too, that’s just massage the area and doesn’t mean HJ and she don’t give HJ. in the end I thought heck it, just top up another $28 to see how skilful she is at P massage.

She started the P massage, which is different from what I experience in other places and somehow make my little bro wake up to his fullest. I asked her again for the GQ but still a no, but she said I can do it myself if I want. Wah my first time doing it myself in a MP while she’s still massaging the area. So I just whip up my little bro which she quickly used a towel to cover to prevent outside from seeing, but I adjusted it so that she can still see it and started stroking. Weird feeling to be honest, but as she is massaging around the area and looking at me while I stroke myself, for some reason I find it very arousing (didn’t know I have this fetish haha). Continued to stroke and occasionally just use my little bro to touch her hand. As I came close to cumming, I aimed at her hand and unload onto her hand and arm. She was looking at it and said in Chinese ‘Wah you cum a lot’. I looked down and saw that it’s true, haven’t cum so much for a Long while. I asked her if she wanna taste, she laugh and said I’m naughty. Told me to go shower as time is up, but as I’m getting up, I saw her wiping my cum off her hand with the towel and as she’s going out, I saw her bring that hand to her face. I’m imagining she may be smelling it... haha.

After my shower, she came in with a drink and as I’m wearing back my clothes, we had some small chat. She asked me to go look for her again and said next time still will not have HJ though. I asked her for a surprise then if it’s not HJ the next time and pointed to my mouth, she laughed again and say ‘no, At Least not in the shop during the opening hours’. I pushed my luck and said if I go when they about to close then only left both of us in the shop? She gave a girlish grin and say ‘don’t think too much’ before ending with a ‘come back soon, today release so much then next few days will be easier to swallow’ or in her words ‘别太久才来,今天这么多下次会比较容易吞‘

Think I’m going to try my luck again soon and see if she indeed means I can CIM and she will swallow, but also sharing contact with reputable bros here to see if anyone can get even more. While she’s not the prettiest SYT I have seen, but thinking of unloading into her mouth or even more makes me damn gian since she will not even offer a HJ now.

strikeback44
11-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Too expensive by paying $78 and end up D.I.Y

this is for people with particular fetish...like some like to have foot job instead of HJ.... :D

Sheenymilano
12-12-2018, 12:34 AM

Unusual normally pmmassage they use excuse to up the tips. U must have gotten a Ml who doesn’t like to do p massage but bo pian
In my experience such ml will not stay for Long

superdidi1
12-12-2018, 12:57 AM
Share contact pls

pirate9999
12-12-2018, 05:31 AM
Solid lah u. First time leh like.this hahah

rambutarn
12-12-2018, 05:40 AM
Wa the thought of the ML saying i can DIY in front of her alr making me hard. I think i oso got this type of fetish. Whole new interesting experience i wanna try

Jasperdo
12-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Hi bro. Can share?

Derleow
12-12-2018, 08:07 AM
Bro can i have the ctc? thank you!

69bigman
12-12-2018, 10:16 AM
Bro
Nice fr . Mind to share the contact of your great finding
Thanks

loverkid
12-12-2018, 05:23 PM
Interesting... Pls share contacts bro.. Thkq

xuelanghu
12-12-2018, 07:12 PM
Exchange contact please. I have similar recommendation too.

Wade03
12-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Hi! Care to share info?

howeas
13-12-2018, 03:34 PM
Can share contact?

CheongingEdge
13-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Shared out some more contacts, for bros whom I didn’t share, sorry as I don’t want to risk the place.

And yup, some may think bo hua, But I just pay for p massage, no tips and maybe it’s just to satisfy a fetish of mine.

Tyler92
13-12-2018, 05:09 PM
Hi. Can you share your contact please?

Daviddave
13-12-2018, 05:34 PM
hi bro mind sharing contact and location? thanks

belvedere
13-12-2018, 08:43 PM
Share location and contact pls

nqlfkr
13-12-2018, 10:02 PM

Bro, can share?

sexyboijj
13-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Share CTC plssss, stay west too

Thisisit123
14-12-2018, 08:25 AM
Bro can exchange contacts pls.

sladang
14-12-2018, 01:30 PM
Shared out some more contacts, for bros whom I didn’t share, sorry as I don’t want to risk the place.

And yup, some may think bo hua, But I just pay for p massage, no tips and maybe it’s just to satisfy a fetish of mine.

Yeah,

This deal is not abt worth it or not worth it, its abt the fetish that u get of it.

When are u able to wank in front of a lady? mayb when u are wif ur gf.

But to wank in front of a stranger, a female who is not related to u, looking at u while u are wanking, all this in a legit establishment wif other MLs & customers surrounding u, this is another level of sextisfaction.

Worth it if u pay to wank urself? mayb no.

Worth it to sextisfied ur fetieh? Yeah! damn yeah! ! !

johntank
15-12-2018, 08:10 AM
yea man.
did that once and yank in front of ml.
now she do for me instead.
you must keep them interested. they see so many man per day. if you are different they will keep you.

strikeback44
15-12-2018, 04:37 PM

so how was the P massage done ? is your cock in full view for her or you wearing shorts and she put hands inside? best if no need wear shorts. maybe can try but $48 only during happy hour. :rolleyes:

Mankok
28-12-2018, 07:00 PM
Went to TY at Balestier and (unfortunately) took the P massage. Prc young milf took care of me. Forgot her name, tall, short hair, quite pretty, knew some English. In the beginning she was nice and friendly. After I turned, she became silent, almost scared. And she didnot come near my sensitive area. Crazy gall probably thought I was undercover AV. WTF! Wanted to say "Jingcha! I arrest you!". So lost my 88$ and didn't get anything in return.

trialsoffire
28-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Hi bro mind sharing contact?

xguy2
28-12-2018, 08:01 PM
Bro.. Please share. Are there more SYTs there? TIA

CheongingEdge
29-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Shared with a few more bros, maybe my judgement is wrong as I went back after that to find her and she complained someone went there to try to aggressively forced her to do more.

For bros whom I shared it with (the guy who tried to force her may not be any bros here too), please don’t be too aggressive, otherwise next time I gotto find other places to satisfy my fetish as she said she’s feeling very uncomfortable with that incident.

FrederickK
02-01-2019, 05:31 PM
Hi bro, can share the location to me? Thanks.

napsterz
02-01-2019, 09:44 PM
hi bro can pls share location dmg and contact? TIA! wanna try this fetish

sxem
03-01-2019, 12:38 PM
78dollar p massage places are not common..very easy to know.. Just have to use your senses.

strikeback44
03-01-2019, 02:50 PM
I know 1 place P massage $68 nia.....but dunno what kind of P massage they do....lol:confused:

Littlewolf
03-01-2019, 02:55 PM
East side also have 78 dollar p massage.. will do everything wxcept whack out.. linited autoroam.. they will touch your rod though..

lam1673
03-01-2019, 03:38 PM
There is a joint at Foch road offer P-massage at $70/h. However they always pester you to take $100 for 90min for full teasing. For 60min session, only full back.

tryingurluck
03-01-2019, 04:14 PM
There is a joint at Foch road offer P-massage at $70/h. However they always pester you to take $100 for 90min for full teasing. For 60min session, only full back.
What exactly is full teasing?

sladang
03-01-2019, 05:49 PM

Yeah, wish to noe too ..

Lemonylemon1
03-01-2019, 05:57 PM
hi bro care to share ctc?

eric998
03-01-2019, 06:51 PM
Hi can share contact? I wish to try out this fetish.

lam1673
03-01-2019, 09:37 PM

Just molest your whole balls, lots of rubbing at your inner groin,cup your cock with some rotational moment, do a stroking with thumbs on cock by appying pressure from base to tip but not jerking. Also will spend new seconds rubbing your cock in corkscrew motion. However it will not end with a HJ.

iammagic
04-01-2019, 01:26 AM
Hi bro, been a long time since I went to chiong or went for massage. Please share!

Sheenymilano
19-01-2019, 09:14 PM
I know 1 place P massage $68 nia.....but dunno what kind of P massage they do....lol:confused:

It’s in the east starting with A right? I’ve been there

ml1138
20-01-2019, 07:33 AM
Shared with a few more bros, maybe my judgement is wrong as I went back after that to find her and she complained someone went there to try to aggressively forced her to do more.

For bros whom I shared it with (the guy who tried to force her may not be any bros here too), please don’t be too aggressive, otherwise next time I gotto find other places to satisfy my fetish as she said she’s feeling very uncomfortable with that incident.

Can share your next episode with her to see if she can CIM you.!!!!:D

sladang
20-01-2019, 10:50 AM
Can share your next episode with her to see if she can CIM you.!!!!:D

Dun think so bro, my encounter wif her is not as aggressive as what TS has mentioned.

Yes she did propose that i wank myself(she initiated it) but wif towel covering my whole lower area, i tried to remove the towel but she pulled it back immediately.

Not sure if she is playing hard to get, but it's obvious that i can forget abt the bj & cim thing liao, will gv her a miss for now.

On the way out saw a chio ML(chio-est among them all) at the counter but din manage to get her name coz one group of them at the counter area, sigh :(..

eric998
20-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Hi TA,
Can share contact? I have one pretty syt to share.

CheongingEdge
22-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Dun think so bro, my encounter wif her is not as aggressive as what TS has mentioned.

Yes she did propose that i wank myself(she initiated it) but wif towel covering my whole lower area, i tried to remove the towel but she pulled it back immediately.

Not sure if she is playing hard to get, but it's obvious that i can forget abt the bj & cim thing liao, will gv her a miss for now.

On the way out saw a chio ML(chio-est among them all) at the counter but din manage to get her name coz one group of them at the counter area, sigh :(..

Haven’t gotten further, think I got strung along for a ride. Giving up too.

Bro, you referring to the lady at the counter (with dyed hair)? I tried my luck once to ask her if she massage but she told me no. Don’t know true or not but oh well. Some bros here told me the shop closed too, but I haven’t been there for some time so cannot verify. Anyway will stop sharing until I can verify if they are still open

sladang
22-01-2019, 10:02 AM
Haven’t gotten further, think I got strung along for a ride. Giving up too.

Bro, you referring to the lady at the counter (with dyed hair)? I tried my luck once to ask her if she massage but she told me no. Don’t know true or not but oh well. Some bros here told me the shop closed too, but I haven’t been there for some time so cannot verify. Anyway will stop sharing until I can verify if they are still open

Shop closed? not closed for renovation ba(common phrase)