PDA

View Full Version : TN with Malay masseuse

Bobster
08-06-2007, 06:03 PM
Hi,

Any bros can recommend TN with malay masseuse? So far I have tried Harmony (quite some time already) and wellness (recently). However Wellness do not have pretty gem like Ann (formely from Harmony). Ann has retired. How nice if we can get another gem like Ann....

blue_swatch
08-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi,

Any bros can recommend TN with malay masseuse? So far I have tried Harmony (quite some time already) and wellness (recently). However Wellness do not have pretty gem like Ann (formely from Harmony). Ann has retired. How nice if we can get another gem like Ann....

The legendary Ann, ahhhh, i think i was one of the earliest, if not the earliest to post a FR on Ann at Harmony back then and then a flood of people went and look for her making her still remembered till today.

yes i do miss her greatly too.:(

Jchua
09-06-2007, 11:08 AM
Hi,

Try Natra at Tanglin HC. She is a gem, but must call b4 u go as she dont work daily.

dmtpl
14-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Any of the bro's know if Natra the Malay SYT,
is still working at Tanglin HC
and has anyone managed to get her to do FJ yet ?

When I call Tanglin HC they say she only comes when she feel like it.
Otherwise have to try my luck and call everyday.

Hope the bro's can share info on her. :p