PDA

View Full Version : Is everything normal in JB?

milfmilf
06-12-2018, 02:51 PM
bros who went to JB today, is eveything ok over there?

this week SG has warned malaysia not to intrude into our water

worry if the custom or jb people has become hostile :(

Zolotaya
06-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Relax. It’s just both sides trying to look good, post and pre-election. You can guess which country is post and pre.

milfmilf
06-12-2018, 06:17 PM
likely escalation

ciwilover
06-12-2018, 11:02 PM
normal as usual :D pay and release :D

milfmilf
06-12-2018, 11:41 PM
I thought maybe today malaysia say sorry
sekali see our navy in action
change plan, go batam safer :D

Zolotaya
07-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Escalation.... erection.... ejaculation... :)

el88
10-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Normal as usual. Or maybe quieter :D

benny22
11-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Both only know how to talk and wayang. In the end nothing will happen...

sotongchew
12-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Any bro kind to advise how's the situation now? Feeling any real tension at the ground or isit just G2G bickering?

MoogerFooger
13-12-2018, 01:43 AM
All normal at the customs. JB side always lax anyway.
If anything, it's our SG side police at the customs checking that are behaving more aggressively toward our MY bros.

jacky43
16-12-2018, 11:09 AM
Is only me. A friend with a wife from Malaysia, of course taken up pink IC 20 yrs ago said the same thing. Well he has closed his "third eye" he became brain death yrs ago. Being born local he failed to feel this two countries. Pity!

Since the 60s both countries has such issues, many brothers will remember 12 yrs ago? The Dr has charged the red dot in International court because chickens can't lay eggs. Reason being the red dot military has made too much noise. If I am not mistaken, do correct me please. The founding father settle the matter out of court.

What happen? After collected $ their chickens can lay eggs is it? Mine point those people only what $. We travel there dont mention about this matters we be fine. Still travel safe.

vanti34567
16-12-2018, 11:17 AM
Of cos everything is normal. Johor sultan has very close ties with Singapore unlike the central government in KL. Chill bro.

midpunk
16-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Is only me. A friend with a wife from Malaysia, of course taken up pink IC 20 yrs ago said the same thing. Well he has closed his "third eye" he became brain death yrs ago. Being born local he failed to feel this two countries. Pity!

Since the 60s both countries has such issues, many brothers will remember 12 yrs ago? The Dr has charged the red dot in International court because chickens can't lay eggs. Reason being the red dot military has made too much noise. If I am not mistaken, do correct me please. The founding father settle the matter out of court.

What happen? After collected $ their chickens can lay eggs is it? Mine point those people only what $. We travel there dont mention about this matters we be fine. Still travel safe.

What was the issue about bro? I catch no chicken and eggs... :confused:

milfmilf
16-12-2018, 06:10 PM
unless sultan has influence to the govt workers like custom officer and police.
else their behavior still unpredictable.

this time their old man play physical abit cross the line.
while we can as always tolerate his nonsense for a while,...since we are stronger
still there is some concern.

Runerben
16-12-2018, 06:24 PM
I was coming back to sg using the causeway custom on last thurs ard 0100hrs and all the road to the custom was close TP was directing all cars to make u-turn when reaching the my custom. I end up have to use the tuas checkpoint instead. Wasted my time.

milfmilf
16-12-2018, 06:45 PM
I was coming back to sg using the causeway custom on last thurs ard 0100hrs and all the road to the custom was close TP was directing all cars to make u-turn when reaching the my custom. I end up have to use the tuas checkpoint instead. Wasted my time.

you missed the news they got evacuation sexercise :D

jacky43
24-12-2018, 10:10 PM
What was the issue about bro? I catch no chicken and eggs... :confused:

Dr M charged Spore gov military planes for creating too much noise. Their chickens dont wish to lay eggs. We settle out of International court. Probably paid a huge sum of $.

milfmilf
24-12-2018, 11:32 PM
why they chicken so like that huan :D