PDA

View Full Version : in the office..

kikomann
06-06-2007, 05:25 PM
dear pple,

jus wan to share this and maybe seek some advice..

'A' is married but is not having a happy life with her husband, she has even considered divource.. she is comfortable being with me and shares many issues with me, started off as confidates..

As time goes by, A starts to rely on me more n take me more than a fren.. I know that i shouldnt break up couples, but was hesistant too.. the 'love' i feel for her started as one for a big sister.. there was once i told her i fancied her on msn and soon after, we started a short 'affair'.. i picked her up on several ocassions and there was once we both took half day n spent the day together.. the closest we got was jus holding hands for a while only.. wanted to touch her but didnt really dare to..

few days later, she told me she felt 'guilty' and it was unfair to me.. things started to change... nw we're like far apart n seldom talk...

A is pregnant nw too.... confused.... any advice?

coldckk
07-06-2007, 02:07 PM
Don confuse let her go la !

Konvict
07-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Confused?? You should be glad that things didn't progress further!! Get out of the sad relationship with no happy ending while you still can!!

GLHunter
07-06-2007, 04:42 PM
dear pple,

jus wan to share this and maybe seek some advice..

'A' is married but is not having a happy life with her husband, she has even considered divource.. she is comfortable being with me and shares many issues with me, started off as confidates..

As time goes by, A starts to rely on me more n take me more than a fren.. I know that i shouldnt break up couples, but was hesistant too.. the 'love' i feel for her started as one for a big sister.. there was once i told her i fancied her on msn and soon after, we started a short 'affair'.. i picked her up on several ocassions and there was once we both took half day n spent the day together.. the closest we got was jus holding hands for a while only.. wanted to touch her but didnt really dare to..

few days later, she told me she felt 'guilty' and it was unfair to me.. things started to change... nw we're like far apart n seldom talk...

Are you attached in the first place?

no_faith
07-06-2007, 04:48 PM
move on...

MMM88
07-06-2007, 05:21 PM
no brainer question.......like u said "u dun wanna break up others' family"....so , hands off n walk away ......get a life , get a real GF ..will u :mad:

MMM88
07-06-2007, 05:25 PM
btw.....wat is tis gotta do with "in the office" .....so misleading siah.....i tot some kinky stuff ......haiiiiiiii.
neber eat n shit at t same place ;)

surfer888
07-06-2007, 05:46 PM
.. the closest we got was jus holding hands for a while only.. wanted to touch her but didnt really dare to..

Jialat! You hold her hand never wear condom... the child surely yours now.:D

yanki
07-06-2007, 05:55 PM
let go while u still can. dun wait F liao hard to let go as shes too emotional attached.

tissue
07-06-2007, 06:09 PM

HAHAHAHAHHAHA.........

I spat out my water when I read this!

Good one!

Cheers / Tissue

tengkokkok
07-06-2007, 06:23 PM

Nice one bro!!:D

NASA
07-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Me geek also lnow, just forget it lah .... dont get dragged into the mud ...

simplyfun
07-06-2007, 06:39 PM
even better than stephen chow.. he kiss with saliva then got preggy...lol...

surfer888
07-06-2007, 06:46 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAHA.........

I spat out my water when I read this!

Good one!

Cheers / Tissue

Here's a tissue and 5 points to cleanup.

smellycat
07-06-2007, 06:53 PM

i think you should walk away while you still can and clear your mind... :rolleyes:

GTOKING
07-06-2007, 07:04 PM
btw.....wat is tis gotta do with "in the office" .....so misleading siah.....i tot some kinky stuff ......haiiiiiiii.

wow , brother , first time i see 2000 point here
congra brother, i think u are the first one

AD69
07-06-2007, 07:39 PM
Jialat! You hold her hand never wear condom... the child surely yours now.:DJialat liao....I need to call my exGF and checked if she borned my child without telling me. :eek:

EricssonMan
07-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Jialat liao....I need to call my exGF and checked if she borned my child without telling me. :eek:

Ha ha, did you held her hands before?

Amigo
08-06-2007, 12:05 AM

wah bro first time see lei 2000 plus point ha ha great

Vectra
08-06-2007, 01:05 AM

No lah, they took half day sleep in the car, that's the reason. Hahaha:D

Vectra
08-06-2007, 01:08 AM
no brainer question.......like u said "u dun wanna break up others' family"....so , hands off n walk away ......get a life , get a real GF ..will u :mad:

Wow bro MMM88, congrat to u reach 2K. I look like a dwarf beside u leh...

I only seen Big Sexy and Thai-something higher than MMM...

AD69
08-06-2007, 01:34 PM
Ha ha, did you held her hands before?Of course I held my exGF hands before. Hehehee

WOOHOO
08-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Of course I held my exGF hands before. Hehehee

me think you better call all your ex gfs to check especially those during your school days lol

woohoo

AD69
08-06-2007, 05:27 PM
me think you better call all your ex gfs to check especially those during your school days lol

woohooDuring school days no Gf. Heng arh !!!! :D