PDA

View Full Version : Encounters in Bali

lakhon92
30-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Hi bros and sis, will be going to Bali with my boss (was meant to be a solo trip but he tagged along) next week, not sure if anyone has experience with male masseur or for couple massage? Will be getting new lingerie for the trip as well! Gonna get 1 full week’s worth of matching lingerie cos Bali’s such a romantic city right? Thanks in advance! In return for your kindness, I promise to share juicy encounters, if any!

abcitbats
30-11-2018, 01:13 AM
try the bali cowboy and tell us your experience in details ok?

Hi bros and sis, will be going to Bali with my boss (was meant to be a solo trip but he tagged along) next week, not sure if anyone has experience with male masseur or for couple massage? Will be getting new lingerie for the trip as well! Gonna get 1 full week’s worth of matching lingerie cos Bali’s such a romantic city right? Thanks in advance! In return for your kindness, I promise to share juicy encounters, if any!

Rickey
30-11-2018, 07:07 AM
Wow !...1 full week's worth of lingerie ! ;)...tats a lot leh ...wat could they be ??...can i go shopping with u ?? :p...babe, u sure r excited to go holiday with tat boss of yrs in Bali ;)...hope u hv an enjoyable time with him there n come back a nottier gal...there's another similar thread which link i post below for yr info n reading pleasure :):p...hope it helps n meet yr needs :confused:...n yes, plss dun forget to share yr sexciting story there with us bros n sis n make us wet too ! ;)...hehe

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=679361

hi2u
30-11-2018, 07:59 AM
Sex with colleagues is definitely a fantasy. Imagine the winks exchanged when seeing each other in office and the convenience of staying back in office late for a romp.
Have fun with you boss ;)

viper
30-11-2018, 09:45 AM
HI Sis

Firstly what was your intention of going solo?? To enjoy Kuta cowboys?

Secondly why your Boss tagging along? You guys have a thing or two??

Whatever happened in Bali, stays in Bali..

mikestc
30-11-2018, 12:26 PM

Can i tag along too? hahaha

lakhon92
30-11-2018, 04:33 PM
HI Sis

Firstly what was your intention of going solo?? To enjoy Kuta cowboys?

Secondly why your Boss tagging along? You guys have a thing or two??

Whatever happened in Bali, stays in Bali..

None of my girlfriends could make it there together, wanted to make a trip there with my sec sch mates back in Sg. As for relationship between my boss & myself, it’s for you to slowly find out through other threads :P

lakhon92
30-11-2018, 05:24 PM
Can i tag along too? hahaha

Oh sadly no! I’m guessing and hoping there’s gonna be much action with my boss boss next week! Muahaha!

alwaysalone
30-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Followed you from the sex with colleagues thread. (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18080894&postcount=774)

*Inserted the link to the first part for those bro who don't have time to go through all

Jiayou sis. Camping to read about the developments.

Well no need to bring 1 week worth as sometimes can go without and tease your boss more?
Sometimes without bra, sometimes without panties?

Need cater time for beach activities as well.

lakhon92
01-12-2018, 01:32 AM
Followed you from the sex with colleagues thread. (https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18080894&postcount=774)

*Inserted the link to the first part for those bro who don't have time to go through all

Jiayou sis. Camping to read about the developments.

Well no need to bring 1 week worth as sometimes can go without and tease your boss more?
Sometimes without bra, sometimes without panties?

Need cater time for beach activities as well.

Thanks bro for the great suggestion, have been so caught up I didn’t thought of that! Am thinking he will love the sometimes without bra, sometimes without panties idea. As for beach activities... I wonder if anyone tried making love on the beach in Bali? Be it in during the day or at night? Please share with me, would appreciate. It’s my first time in Bali! Shy but sexcited! Afterall, I like to say, when in rome, do as the romans do.

Also, has anyone witnessed their partners doing V Spa in Bali? Read that this is a steamy treatment, am thinking it will make me even wetter than I usually am and my boss will be turned on like fuck!

lakhon92
01-12-2018, 02:09 AM

Getting fat at the arms😭

Litag
08-02-2019, 12:04 PM
so did you find a male masseur in the end?

Litag
08-02-2019, 12:09 PM

Getting fat at the arms😭

can't see what you are talking about and tbh, not looking at the arms ;)

ciav
08-02-2019, 12:31 PM
can't see what you are talking about and tbh, not looking at the arms ;)

Focussing on other parts :)

kooolboy
08-02-2019, 04:35 PM
yep, only the arms are fat

otamay
08-02-2019, 11:17 PM
yep, only the arms are fat

Yes arms look abit fat. :D

decepticon73
12-02-2019, 07:58 AM

Getting fat at the arms😭

Prefer those lacy types... ooh sorry i meant yeah a bit fat the arms😬