PDA

View Full Version : Claris Here To Care For Bros, Syt, Model Looking, Sharp Features, Angel On Earth

ccod81
05-06-2007, 04:00 PM
> Name : CLARIS
> Age : 22yo
> Vital Stat : 34-25-35
> Ht: 1.68M
> Skin : SMOOTH & FAIR
> Services : BBBJ, FRENCING, FINGERING, GFE, MODEL CAT, *CIM DEPENDS*

CLARIS'S PICTURE LINK
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/pierce879/albums/

PIERCE HAREM MEMBER CHECK GROUP FOR PRICING

justl00king
06-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Bro,

Claris looks good....wait a minute, so does Lucille and Wendy!

How? :D :D

ccod81
06-06-2007, 12:09 PM
For the other bro who have try claris

please put up the Fr for her :)

cheer :D

slyer
06-06-2007, 12:12 PM
she is very pretty.. uncle pp89 tried her liao:D ? i got no chance to get 1st or 2nd blood for her :(

lucif32
06-06-2007, 12:13 PM
she looks good, camping for FR!;)

tanky75
06-06-2007, 12:34 PM
As promised my FR for Claris.

I was the 3rd blood for this gal . Went up to room and a tall gal greeted me.
She is much fairer than the usual thais and has big eyes and a very charming smile. And her room is damn cold , she said she scared hot ...

Shower was pretty long as she took her time to clean me up but no action in the toilet.

We then chatted on the bed and she told me its her 1st time to singapore. She just finished uni and work as part time in Bangkok Bank for 2 months.
Her name is Ink. And suddenly she just switch off all lights and only left bathroom lights on... so dark .. assume she is shy ..

She did a brief catbath and a long bbbj which was wet and slow but no hard suctions nor deepthroats which i prefer. Nevertheless , the bbbj was quite sensual and enjoying.
I in return did some fingering on her and could see she quite tensed up.
And at first she dun really french just some kisses but when the going gets hotter , our tonuges lock.

She tried to put cd on me but couldnt get the cd in. Not bcos my dickie too big , but she got it upside down ... guess it was too dark ..
She then did her riding but quite subdue rider. So i did her missionary and with some hard deep thrusts , she did moan more. Finally i came doggie and spray my load on her meaty ass ..

She then went toilet and clean me. After out fm toilet , i lay on bed and she lay on the other bed !! So i ask her over and we cuddle together as was quite cold in her room. Din go for 2nd round as was really tired and rushing to meet CO. :D

Name : Claris ( Ink ) fm Bangkok
Look: 7.0 / 10 ( not typical syt but sluttish look )
Body: 7.0 /10 petite size 1.72m,33B'25'35 ( dark big nipples )
BBBJ : 7.0 / 10 ( she's pretty new in this but quite sensual and long )
GFE : 7.5 / 10
FJ: 7.0/10 ( would be better if she more relaxed and let her moans out. Overall rating on service: 7.0/10 )

Atrocious
06-06-2007, 04:09 PM
wah!!! first lucille, now claris... all so happening!!! dun tempt me leh... i retired leh... :D

Cheers,
Atrocious

lkm23
06-06-2007, 04:14 PM
Really mo yam gong ah, so many gals, so little time and moolah. :D

garung
07-06-2007, 12:03 AM
well no sure man I only try haven babe before... like Osaka & Momo

Lone Ranger 077
07-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Promise bro pierce to post a FR for Claris.

Was horny this morning, so intend to try some tom yam dishes, looking thru the group, claris pic catches my eyes, exchange some sms with bro pierce and confirm a session at night.

Reach the location early by 15 min, sms bro that i reach liao and within 2 min, bro sms me the room. Woah, this is the first time that I was able to get into the room 10 mins earlier than agreed timing. Heart was throbbing fast and knocked on the door. A syt dressed in robe open the door and invite me in.

Sit at the couch, and invite claris to sit on my lap, had some tcss and starts to auto roam her body. Her sweet perfume smell and sweet face straight away arouse me. She helped to undress me and ushered to the bathroom. She bathe me thoroughly and exchange touches and smooches. Dried myself and awaits her in bed while she finishes her shower.

She came out and off the room lights and left bathroom lights on, crawl up onto the bed and gives me a catbath. followed by a gentle bbbj, soft suction which is fine with me. I flip her around and did catbath on her, she give a soft moan, fingered her, proceed south, could see she enjoying herself despite soft moaning from her. Capped on and tried 3 positions, cowgirl, missionary and doggy, unloaded in doggy style.

She helped me to dispose condom, wash up and back to bed with more tcss and light massage. Signalled her for 2nd round, quite SOP with more frenching this time. By this time, almost times up, final bath and dressed up and paid her with one last kiss before i left.

Summary:
-Looks 7/10
-Boobs 7/10
-Figure 7.5/10
-GFE 7/10
-BBBJ 6.5/10
-FJ 8/10
-Overall 7/10

ccod81
07-06-2007, 10:39 AM
thank u to bro lone ranger for the nice fr

shuaige84
07-06-2007, 01:16 PM
she is one hot babe:D

hthderrick
07-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Sweet looking gal...:D wonder why so little FR...bro ccod when is she going back?

Alkano
07-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Bro, what is the damage ?

ccod81
07-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Bro, what is the damage ?

Bro Alkano the damage is 160/90/2

Maybe i forget to put

Cheer :D

Exciter101
07-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info..

Alkano
07-06-2007, 06:30 PM
Bro Alkano the damage is 160/90/2

Maybe i forget to put

Cheer :D

Thanks... :D

JWNY
07-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Dedicated to bros Bollocksman & zunbo

The one with the model...

Needed to release today as had not bonked for awhile. Quickly dialled Pierce and he had so many recomendations...but decided to settle for Claris as the pictures were quite enticing. The bad news was, i had to rush as my boss was in the office.... (but a man's goota DO...what a man's gotta DO)

Reached the hotel shortly and my first impressions were, tall and slightly tanned, you know - a typical Thai girl with B+ boobs. However, her face reminds you of a SG girl with those girl-next-door looks. She does have model looks but it seems that those were days of the past.

Language should not be a problem for you guys as she speaks pretty good English. She was getting comfortable as i conversed with her mother tongue instead...but things were getting too cosy as the tub was getting too full...as we lost track of time. My fault.

Showers were quite SOP but Singapore is really humid these days, really needed a bath...dried myself and waited for action.

Catbath started and she seemed apprehensive...but she made an effort to use her tongue. BBBJ started and the same hardworking nature came about as she worked her mouth up and down my tool. Soon i was getting a little more adventurous and roamed her boobs with my hand. I was enjoying every moment...and it seems retiring would be difficult under the circumstances....my castles in the cloud faded when she capped me.

Having not bonked for a while, the sensations were more sensitive for me and i really felt like exploding and true enough after a short while of engaging the missionary i had cum.... :o

She gave an approving look as she helped me cleaned up...but time flew so fast...i could only muster that 1 shot.

Hit the showers as my boss had called my mobile by then...twice :(

Happy with the bonk though....

Name: Claris
Looks - 7.5 (OL looked more like those SG office gal - similar to pictures provided)
Body - 7 (delicious)
Boobs - 7 B Cup
Cat Bath - 8 (hardworking)
Frenching - 7 (acceptable)
BBBJ - 6 (More like ice cream tasting on her part)
FJ - 7 (only tried 1 position)
Attitude and GFE - 9 (friendly and chatty , our chat took us half an hour!)
Overall - 8
RTF : Unlikely. Wendy is next...bro Pierce take note...

Damage - as stated

Thank you bro ccod81 for arrangement.

ccod81
08-06-2007, 12:40 PM
Bro JWNY, Roger that

waiting for u

ccod81
09-06-2007, 02:32 PM
To all bro out there pls post the fr for claris

pls dun keep the fr yourself.... hehe

girllover
09-06-2007, 11:22 PM
What I like about her:

She is rather pretty, looks very much like the Hong Kong actress Rain Lee (李彩桦) with Rain's signature lips. Compare to her picture, I like her real looks better, I guess the kind of facial feature in her photo is not really my type. As Rain Lee is one of my favorite actresses, her looks alone scored big time with me.

She has a slight tan, very tone body, as in quite hard, like a devoted athlete. Although her body is tone, her complexion is very smooth and she is quite flexible, the combination is rather unique, different from the usual kind of body. The last time I had this kind of body is with a girl at PB health center years back, a then wonderful experience, now Claris brought back that wonderful memory in addition to her own.

Her pussy lips are quite big and thick but if one push them aside, my oh my! the inner pussy is extremely smooth and soft, pinkish in color, looks unblemished very young pussy, very the nice but she doesn't get wet easily and doesn't allow me to finger, say pain but I am ok with that cos she doesn't reject me painting it, hahaha, major high grade abalone, yum yum.

I am a man of few words, she is quite sociable, picking up all kinds of topics to talk to me, I guess one will not be bored with her.

She is quite a hygiene freak, every time we went into the bathroom, she will pass me the Listerine to rinse my mouth. During bath, she cleaned my body so thoroughly that I got impatient and end up telling her no need to clean me until so squeaky clean lah, well, having said that, I do like a girl that is hygienic, much better than one that is not.

Overall, its a good session although she does have so shortcomings but all in all, its not that big a deal, her overwhelming friendliness and her qualities makes up for it by many folds.

frostdream
04-07-2007, 04:37 AM
Here's my FR for Claris for 29 June 2007 (Abit disappointing)

B4 I begin, I would like 2 apologise if this FR offended anyone. Pls dun flame.

First of all, like 2 thanks pierce879 4 arranging the appointment 4 me.

Reach the hotel abit late, msg pierce879 4 room number. Replied with room number n left with 75mins.
Knock knock. Few moments later, door opened. Saw a lady standing behind the door, on first look, cannot recognise its Claris at all. Her hair was cut short, says that the weather is hot, so have 2 cut short. No make up at all.

Once step in, apologise 2 me saying that she did not know I'm coming, says boss never inform her, so no makeup. Hair is abit messy also. As mentioned, so she did not get anything prepared, ask me 2 wait 4 her while she filled up the bathtub with water. While waiting 4 the water 2 fill up, nothing happened, wasted another 20mins. During the TCSS, told me that she can't join me in the bathtub, cos I'm abit big in size, cannot fit the both of us. sigh.. Whole 75mins, other saying that I'm fat, its still saying me fat. So irratating, I dun think I need her 2 remind me so many times during the whole period.

Looking at mins passes, feeling that she's wasting my time like that. Finally, water is filled up, strip 2 bathing suit, went 2 bathroom, she helped me 2 bathe. Very thorough, very good. Guess this is the only thing she did that I'm satisfied. Really spend alot of time in the bathing session. Nothing happened, no massage, no action, jus very thorough cleaning.

After coming out of the bathroom, realise that only left with 20mins, she stand in front of me, not wearing anything, seems like she not really sure wat 2 do. lead her onto the bed, waited 4 me 2 service her, wondering I'm paying 4 service or she's paying 4 service, sigh. Then I lead her 2 service me. As she move south, suddenly stopped, told me she had a cut in her mouth due 2 brushing, 4 safety reasons, like 2 blow with cap. Feeling the service is really quite bad, really feel that she's looking 4 an excuse not 2 blow. I agreed n give in, blow 4 a few times, as I slowly gets hardens, as she felt the hardening, straight trying 2 ride. I jus started enjoy the blow n she suddenly stop. Disappointing, so turn soft again.

Then she tried 2 massage me 2 get me hardens, b4 I really stimulated, try riding again. sigh, dun know why she is in the rush.then turn soft again. Keep asking me why I cannot wake up, not stimulated of cos cannot wake up la. Finally, timeup, still did not cum, very irritated, decided 2 dress up, pay her n leave. Really turn off by the exp. sigh.

She saw me dressing up without even cum once, she's was surprised, asking me 2 stay 4 a few mins more, she'll make me cum, but I not interested anymore, so decided 2 leave. Asked her y she so worried, told me she had a guy previous night, also cannot make the guy cum, so was told off by boss. So worried that she might get told off again. I told her dun worry about it n left the building.

Feeling unsatisfied, went 2 GL 2 relieve myself, spend another 100. sigh, wat a expensive exp this Friday night.

Conclusion
I dun know why the connection between her n me is so bad, really did not enjoy myself other than the clean up bath. sigh. maybe she really have a cut in her mouth, but vry doubtful. I think maybe is cos she kept telling me that I'm fat, so cannot do this n do that. So very demoralised. Dun know la, really not a gd exp. Perhaps, she dun like my style of guy. FAT!!

Sorry pierce879, she really disappoints me 2 much. But dun worry, I'm keen in some other girls U hav right now. "Dreamy" hehe.. Must give me a gd slot, ok bro. Thanks...

Claris
Looks: 6.5 ; lookable, abit too off from the pic. More tan than the pic
Figure: 6.5 ; put on abit of weight
Boobs: 7 ; B or slightly smaller
BJ: 7.5 ; Very short, very brief
Frenching : little
FJ : 5, did not cum
Attitude: 7 ok, very chatty
RTF : no
Final Overall : 6

huskypower
04-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Bro Pierce dorry for the frank FR

Met up with Claris a few days ago

Picture taken was very nice, but when the door opened a bit disappointed, not like photo but no prob as I like heavy girls.

Chat for about 15 mins then proceed to bath, took her a good 20min to clean every single inche of me and then I waited for her to clean herself for 20mins.

A bit pissed, but since waited so long then wait loh.

After she came out of bath took about 5 mins to apply lotion to her body.

Then she came to do the BBBJ, not fantastic but passable cos no more expectation.

I turned her over and paint her, she kept pulling me up to enter her and I tried to finger kept meeting restriction so sian liao , entered her missionary and blew my 1st.

Then follow but her entering the bath to clean herself and I enter to clean myself too.

I came out and she continue cleaning herself.

The interesting part is when I am waiting fo her to clean before the 1st shot the 20mins she used to clean herself I heard lots of cleaning noise from the bath like she is cleaning the whole bath.

BTW back here, I came out and dressed up, look at the watch 1hr, then I decided I dont want the 2nd and I paid her and left.

I would not RTF, I am sorry bro pierce but I this girl is difficult.

BTW thanks bro pierce for the efficiency as I arrived half hour late and he has no prob bout it.

Thank you
and enjoy:)

djparo
04-07-2007, 12:17 PM
Sorry pierce879, she really disappoints me 2 much
Bro Pierce, the last time she was here I had a disappointing session with her, and I thought her service might improve this time round, but it seems like other bros are having similar shabby treatments from her!
Really the photo raised the expectation bar too high i.e. photos suggest a chiobu with tall, slim well-defined features but she looks big-boned and flabby in person. I can understand the disappointment other bros felt when we finally see her in person.
That aside she is sweet looking nonetheless and she has a nice smile.
But her attitude..really FROSTY. I can still recall my bathing experience was a thorough cleaning session but nothing erotic, and it is a disappointing first shot in bed. She just lied down in bed after shower expecting me to arouse her? Which I did and I don't mind..but as I was caressing her and licking her down, even down to her mei mei, she just frozed, shut her eyes and lay still throughout and she was dead quiet. I asked her if she liked it, guess what's her answer?
"If you like it"
A bit turned off if you know what I mean. During the Fj that follows, same thing, no noise, moans, dead fish feeling. Really had to concentrate to cum.
I left early after 1 shot after a few mins of shabby massage following.
I thought then perhaps I have no chemistry with her and I genuinely enjoyed other Bro pierce's gals so decided aiya don't post any negative FR.
But after reading other bro's experience I think claris really have to buck up.
Just my 2 cent's worth, if I offend anyone I am sorry as this is really my first negative FR. Hope other bros had a better time with her.

cheers,
Djparo.

ccod81
04-07-2007, 02:09 PM
What I like about her:

She is rather pretty, looks very much like the Hong Kong actress Rain Lee (李彩桦) with Rain's signature lips. Compare to her picture, I like her real looks better, I guess the kind of facial feature in her photo is not really my type. As Rain Lee is one of my favorite actresses, her looks alone scored big time with me.

Thank YOu bro Grillover for the FR

Bro Pierce sorry for the frank FR
Picture taken was very nice, but when the door opened a bit disappointed, not like photo but no prob as I like heavy girls.
I would not RTF, I am sorry bro pierce but I this girl is difficult. BTW thanks bro pierce for the efficiency as I arrived half hour late and he has no prob bout it.
Thank you and enjoy:)

Thank YOu Bro huskypower for the honesty FR. as i had said i appreciate honest FR. sometimes my photographer does give me problem.. not pretty one take until ugly... not pretty one take until like Angel :confused: Bro Pierce, the last time she was here I had a disappointing session with her, and I thought her service might improve this time round, but it seems like other bros are having similar shabby treatments from her! Djparo.

she promise she will improve... if not i would not had spend money to bring her back... sorry for the bad experience you had bro... but i do belive there are good bonks from me too... hope to have your support

Btw i had send her back due to lousy work performace...

djparo
04-07-2007, 09:18 PM
sorry for the bad experience you had bro... but i do belive there are good bonks from me too... hope to have your support
Bro I have good experiences with your other gems for sure lah..my only gribe is that sometimes I have to sms you twice to book appts..:o
Now my eyes are fixed on Dreamy...yearning for a sweet dream soon...:p