PDA

View Full Version : Presenting a 36C KTV PRC Ah Huan

Elbert
05-06-2007, 03:59 PM
Received sms from this Ah Huan a few days ago. Said a common PRC 'friend' gave her my hp no. Was busy until today.
Met her in upper GL. First impression, wa, gorgeous figure with outstanding boobs and nice facial feature on a lengthy frame. TCSS a bit in the car. Knew that she has been in sg less than a week, and is usually working in a KTV in town. It is her first time here and she is afraid to go anywhere. Kind of believed her as she did not even know what is a mafu.
Went to a nearby hotel. She asked if she could bathe me. Of course. As she undressed, coundn't help goggling at the smooth skin, the 36C neinei and the shy, naive face. Took a while to adjust the water temp. By then the little bro was ard in saluting mood.
Quickly finished the bath and proceeded to bed. She dimmed the ambience. We started with light kissing (agreed at first) and touching all over. As this continued, kissing lost control; nipple sucking was greeted with twisting and moaning, and fingering welcome with wet meimei. Asked her to bj, said never done bf. Anyway, agreed to try with CD. Licking with tongue was soft and restrained. Sucking was slow and had to ask her to do it harder. The inexperience was made up by the sweet CFM face.
Decided to enter the very wet and tight meimei. was greeted with a bigger moan. We did missionary, continued with a few other positions with me on top. Passionate kissing went on and off, she suddenly closed her legs in missionary pos, and sqeezed like no tmr. Had to fight hard to 'survive', but was happy she enjoyed in her own way. Now was my turn to go high gear, went as hard as possible and into my turn of ecstasy.
Cleaned and had another round of chit-chat. Asked if she liked me to introduce friends, she said NICE ones only.

Ah Huan
PRC : Jiang Xi
Height : 168
Wt : 50
Looks : 7.5 , young sharp feature
Figure: 7, 36C, silky smooth skin. A bit big-frame for me, or would be 8/10.
frenching : 9 for me, chemistry lo. She agreed light-kissing, so check with her.
BJ : 6 , with cap, room for improvement.
FJ : 8, genuine soft moan, didnt try all pos, fully engrossed.
Attitude: 8.5, trying hard to please as she is learning.
GFE : 9 for me
Damage : 70 + tips + rm + CD

As she is available only 12 noon to 4 pm (outside KTV hr) and can only meet few ppl eveyday, I will give contact to only senior bros at first. Those that promise FR will be given priority. Please understand she is still green and scared to meet strangers.
Treat her with care, as I feel she may be an unpolished gem.
I am sharing her in the spirit of SBF. Me no OKT.

Luckytime
05-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Ah Huan
PRC : Jiang Xi
Height : 168
Wt : 50
Looks : 7.5 , young sharp feature
Figure: 7, 36C, silky smooth skin. A bit big-frame for me, or would be 8/10.
frenching : 9 for me, chemistry lo. She agreed light-kissing, so check with her.
BJ : 6 , with cap, room for improvement.
FJ : 8, genuine soft moan, didnt try all pos, fully engrossed.
Attitude: 8.5, trying hard to please as she is learning.
GFE : 9 for me

Nice find bro... keeps up the good work...

Where are are the big neh neh lover like bro QQ8899, nevi, lubber, hunterxxx, sianren and OR??? C cupper here...:p

Whitewolf
05-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Ht 168cm
Wt 50kg only?? And you said she's a bit big frame?
Bust 36C??

Wah...must be quite shapely then.

Elbert
05-06-2007, 11:27 PM
Ht 168cm
Wt 50kg only?? And you said she's a bit big frame?
Bust 36C??

Wah...must be quite shapely then.

Those figures were given by her, except that cup C is my estimate. I said "a bit big frame" becos I am a slender SYT chaser.

Contacts given to 5 senior bros. Hope u all can find slots in the narrow time-window. Post FR if possible.

Pokimon1
06-06-2007, 12:31 AM
Good FR Brother Elbert. Already upped you 3 points.

Ah Huan called me on Saturday but unfortunately I was not able to meet up with her until Monday.

She is really innocent. Brothers looking for the usual service (catbath, BJ, massage) may be disappointed... but she is very friendly and willing to learn.

One thing I must say, her CB is really tight. I came in less than 10 minutes after I entered her in the missionary position.:o

HunterXXX
06-06-2007, 10:19 AM

Where are are the big neh neh lover like bro QQ8899, nevi, lubber, hunterxxx, sianren and OR??? C cupper here...

Hi Bro, i'm here :p. I kust walk pass this thread and hear you call my name and i come in see see, now i come in here sit down and camp liao :D

sianren
06-06-2007, 10:21 AM

Where are are the big neh neh lover like bro QQ8899, nevi, lubber, hunterxxx, sianren and OR??? C cupper here...:p

Sianren oso reporting.....:D

Wow tall Syt with C boobs...waiting for FR

Mr cactus

noname123
06-06-2007, 10:26 AM

WOW!!! so the cheap !!! i want i want....:D

Chinababes2001
06-06-2007, 10:34 AM
reporting here as well...

she sounds delicious :rolleyes:

peterpan1702
06-06-2007, 12:01 PM
Just finished writing and FR on another PRC. Quite good experience last week but the nei nei of the PRC student is not big so like to try some big nei nie.

Brother can PM the contact then I will FR agian for all brother out there.

Elbert
07-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Contact given to quite a few senior bros. Still waiting for your FR s. As she is still new, treat her in a gentlemanly and si-wen manner, and she will respond in kind. She prefers htl near her place. Should be here for another 3 weeks. Will confirm this later.
Bros who have up my pts, thank u. I will return the fv gradually.

wisely
07-06-2007, 12:11 PM
WOW!!! so the cheap !!! i want i want....:D

You simi lang also wan :D

wisely
07-06-2007, 12:32 PM
http://sg.geocities.com/wisely68sg/ahhuan.jpg

Thanks to bro Elbert .
Bros .... hot hot Frs lai liao :D

Looks : 6/10
Figure : see for urself
Skin : fair n smooth
Boobs : shd be 'C'
Height : ard 1.65m
Weight : ard 55 kg
Frenching : Yes
Figering : Yes
Painting : Yes
Pussy : little hair nia, pink pink one, hahaha !
Bbbbj : 7/10 (for me ,can guide her ,willing to learn)
Attitude : 8/10
Gf : 8/10
Demage : 70/shot
Overall : 8/10 (no rush) Wisely QC APPROVED

i think we got chemistry lar, treat me beri nice .Bath for me also but nothing to shout abt .She's quite blur in term of sex lor .If u r going for service n looks ,u can skip ,and if u r looking for gf feeling and r a serviced man, u'll love it .She like to be serviced den servcie ppl. Nice soft moan .Treat her well pls .Interested PM thread starter hor and not me ,cheers !!!

Elbert
07-06-2007, 02:47 PM
Wisely QC APPROVED

If u r going for service n looks ,u can skip ,and if u r looking for gf feeling and r a serviced man, u'll love it .She like to be serviced den servcie ppl.

Thank u bro Wisely for the hot hot FR, the sizzling photo and the QC approval.
Agree that if u service and bonk her like a gf, u will have a beri wonderful Xperience.

Will up u when regain power.

noname123
07-06-2007, 06:04 PM

Painting : Yes

Cbzz..u nowadays so artistic har....kanz tio kan lah...must bring brush meh....hiak hiak hiak:D

coolpix2075
07-06-2007, 06:12 PM
look a bit sagging though....

Accord_JDM
07-06-2007, 06:17 PM
thks to bro Elbert for her contact...

here is my FR of Ah Huan...

Name: Ah Huan (Jiang Xi)
Height/Weight: 168/55
Looks: 7/10 (looks innocent & shy but very china village girl look)
Figure: 7.5/10 (good skin complexion, fleshy due to her big boned frame size)
Stats: 36B-26-36 (tits not firm enough but wet easily)
Frenching: 7.5/10 (quite responsive & passionate)
BJ: 6.5/10 (unskillful... need to improve)
FJ: 7.5/10 (she will enjoy together with u, accomodating)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (chatty, friendly, accomodating yet shy and innocent)
Damage: $70 + $30(tips) + $20 (rm) + $4 (cap)
RTF: Likely

My Opinion:
She is a very nice girl, quite new to singapore and is here to earn money since her family is relatively poor as her parents are farmers...
However she is kinda scare to answer calls from strangers but after i had talked to her that many men here unable to sms her in chinese and will call her instead so she will be losing many clients if she kept rejecting calls from strangers... so now she is starting to answer stranger's call... so good for her and all the bros here...

Elbert
07-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Thank U bro Accord JDM for the latest FR and your advice to her.
I talked to her just now, assuring her most ppl here are reasonable (at least the bros I have given contact to, haha). On our part, may be it is good to build up some chemistry when bros TCSS with her on the phone, bf making appt. This is not always easy as she does have a strong country-side accent.
Another news. As her KTV is freelance, she can go anytime. This means that

Bros can make appointments outside 12.00 to 16.00.

This is good news for bros that normally have to work during that interval.
Of course, u still must arrange with her.

cannibal
08-06-2007, 12:35 AM
Many thanks to Bro Elbert. I called her to made an appoint with her and she agreed at specific location and time. As I was standing waiting for her to
appear, I saw a model figure PRC walking towards me and was hoping that she is the one. Bingo! she walked towards me and asked me if I'm the one and Yes I am the one. We proceed to the hotel room and the friendly conversation starts. Immediately, without shyness she undress and Wow! those lovely tits. IT'S bIG AND JUICY. Without much ado we head to the shower and bath together and tease each other. I enjoyed playing with her tits it is soft and big and all natural. Some might say that it is sag, I think is heavy. Her complexion is fair and smooth and just couldn't get my hands off her. I started off slurping her nipples and she gave a natural moan. My hands went to her sacred hole and she moaned even louder and the next moment my fingers are wet. Put on the cap and insert her. Every thrust I made she would place her hands on my bum and assist my thrust as though that my thrust wasn't deep enough. She moaned like no tomorrow. The view was sensational and couldn't hold my load and fired off.
After that both of us lying and hugging together like real lovers (she is really good to hug). We chat a while then head to shower to clean ourselves, dress up, paid her and left the place.

Height/Weight: 168/55
Looks: 7/10 (looks innocent & shy but very china village girl look)
Figure: 8/10 (good skin complexion, model figure)
Stats: 36C-26-36 (good for boobs lover)
BJ: didn't try
FJ: 8/10 (responsive)
Pussy: pinkish with small bundle of pubic hair above it.
Attitude: 8.5/10 (chatty, friendly, and innocent)
Damage: $70 + $30(tips) + $10 (rm)
RTF: very soon

onion_rings
08-06-2007, 05:00 AM
Where are are the big neh neh lover like bro QQ8899, nevi, lubber, hunterxxx, sianren and OR??? C cupper here...

Bro LK, OR reporting liao cos there FR abt her with bbbj :D Unforunately me still outstation leh & hopefully lubber haven't touch this gem :p

Elbert
08-06-2007, 09:17 AM
I saw a model figure PRC walking towards me.

Thank u bro cannibal for your wonderful FR. Include u in my up-list ard.
Not so sure is a model figure, but certainly eye-catching and inviting figure.

sianren
08-06-2007, 11:17 AM

Her boobs sure look very tempting...

but her look: 6/10...now dun noe go for Look or Boobs????????

Mr cactus

wisely
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM

Mr cactus

Bro ... one man meat mayb another man poison .
Some bros give 7/10 mah ... mayb me too high expectation :cool:
If u go for boobs ,gf treatment ,u wont regret it :D
Anyway, she really got those typical china look as mentioned by some bros here .

Elbert
09-06-2007, 11:07 AM
Contact given to some more senior bros. Some have met up with her. Waiting for your FR s, short ones also can la.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
09-06-2007, 01:38 PM
looks gd frm the pics.yummy!do i qualify for the contact bro? :o

Elbert
09-06-2007, 02:18 PM

Of course la, check your pm.

murali
09-06-2007, 02:41 PM

Mr cactustot u boobs man? should be obvious choice liao leh :D

Elbert
10-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Contact also given to newbie bros with at least one previous FR. Waiting for your FR s on Ah Huan.

satyr365
10-06-2007, 05:12 PM
Meeing up with Ah Huan yesterday turned out to be very pleasant. When I called her I thought she was going to bite my head off. She sounds a little fierce on the phone. I told her that when we met, and she laughed and apologised profusely saying her voice is naturally quite powerful.

One thing's for sure, Ah Huan in person is far from fierce. In fact, she's a simple, nice girl and quite shy. She couldn't look into my eyes for any length of time until we were properly comfortable with each other.

Ah Huan is fairly tall, 1.68cm she said, and a little fleshy all round. But when she stands in front of you in her nakedness, she cuts quite a nice figure. Curvy and glorious C cup tits that beg for fondling. My sexual encounter with her wasn't filled with crazy carnal acrobatics or wet and wild manoeuvres. It was simple. But passionate, deep and close. She held me tight against her big soft tits and squeezed me tighter with each long thrust. I came long and hard with her arms tightly wrapped around me, and her softly biting my shoulders. There was the heady mixed fragrances of her young skin, our sweet sweat and our passionate sex all around us. It was sensuous. It was simple. It was very very satisfying.

Face: 6.8 (23? not sure, but she looks sweet and young with very fair, smooth taut skin and red lips- without makeup)
Body: 6.5 (nice height! she's not the slender type but a little thick at cetain areas, still looks good. There is however, some stretch marks at her lower belly which she tries to hide when she takes a shower or is in the lights. She had a child before???)
Boobs: 7 (nice ones, though gravity has a little say in this, she stills has great tits to fondle and suck)
BJ: NA (didn't even go there. We just kissed and started our lovemaking :))
FJ: 7.5 (A good simple bonk, she's tight, wet and responsive. Kept holding me tighter and tighter)
GFE: 8 (though shy at first, she does warm up and is very easy to talk to. She feels sincere and genuine. After our bonk, I took my time to shower and had a smoked. Ah Huan didn't leave, she waited for me patiently, at least 15minutes. We continued talking, joking and kissing a little, and arm in arm we walked out the hotel together. Nice)

She will not overwhelm you with sexual skills, she's not proficient that way. But for a warm, simple, stress-free time, delightful Ah Huan will certainly satisfy.

Cheers

lacoruna69
10-06-2007, 06:43 PM
In my ex company, I know of one operator from Jiang Xi too. Talk very loud too. I thought she's shouting but she told me that's the way JX ppl speak. Yup, she got quite big boobs for a mom of 2. But the face really can't make it.

Elbert
11-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Meeing up with Ah Huan yesterday turned out to be very pleasant. She sounds a little fierce on the phone. ... saying her voice is naturally quite powerful.

She will not overwhelm you with sexual skills, she's not proficient that way. But for a warm, simple, stress-free time, delightful Ah Huan will certainly satisfy.

Thank u bro satyr365 for an accurate and down-to-earth narrative. Up u ard for your FR. She does sound fierce on the phone, with her style and accent. Face to face, tho, she is sweet and gentle.
Bros who have visited her generally have similar experience as u with her. With the right kind of expectation, it is a very satisfying Xperience.

And, sorry, no malay and indian bros, she said.

Elbert
11-06-2007, 08:57 AM
Sorry, double post.

ben_cooldude
11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
thanks bro elbert, met her this afternoon for a session. she does not really have an angel's face but certainly, she has a devil's body :D i like !!

the session was simple, mostly the missionary, she wasn't sure how to ride and was not really into the doggie but she was very accommodating, perhaps a little inexperience in sex, she needed guidence. for all her inexperience, she made it up thru her seemingly genuine moans, facial expression during the session, and it makes the entire afternoon with her worth every moments !

my ratings for her :

looks : 6 (small eyes)
boobs : 8 (very nice !)
figure : 8
fj : 8
bj/bbbj : nil :(
overall : 8
rtf : likely ..... hopefully, she can improve especially in the doggie, she has a butt that's a knock-out

Elbert
12-06-2007, 10:15 AM
..she has a devil's body.
... her seemingly genuine moans, facial expression during the session, and it makes the entire afternoon with her worth every moments !

Thank u bro ben_cooldude for the wundful FR. Up u one bun ard.

Rof|maoxz
12-06-2007, 10:47 AM

You boobs man meh? :rolleyes:

Elbert
13-06-2007, 12:34 PM
Thank u bro Rof|Maoxz for upping my pts. Just return one humble pt.
I have given the contact also to serious newbies. Still waiting for yr FR. Those that have no previous FR, Sorry, I will not reply yr PM s.

Lamborghini
16-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Many thanks to bro Elbert for the contact. :)

Went to my office, pushed all the files to one corner and picked up the phone. Gave her ring and fix an appointment since I had a busy week.

Arrive at the agreed destination. Proceeded to hotel and had a shower together. While drying up she licked my small bro. Instant impact. I cannot endure no longer. Aimed at her boobs. Sucked on them real good. :D

Noticed she became wet easily. Requested to perform BJ, needs improvement. She had the sweet CFM look while blowing me.

She capped me and we went on missionary. She was enjoying every minute of it. Moved to doggy, watching those boobs bouncing as if there is no tomorrow. Finally released my soldiers into her. Satisfied. Cleaned up, TCC, and paid her. Nice girl.

Kindly up my points if bros appreciate my FR. Thank you.

Height: 165cm
Weight: 55kg
Looks: 6/10 (Innocent and Shy)
Figure: 7/10 (Good skin complexion)
Boobs: 6/10 (Not firm)
Frenching: 8/10 (Responsive and Passionate)
BJ: 6/10 (Needs improvement)
FJ: 7/10 (Accommodating)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly)
Stats: 36B-26-36
Damage: $70 + Tips + Room + Cap
RTF: Too many fishes out there

lacoruna69
16-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks to Bro Elbert's contact, managed to meet Ah Huan a few days ago.

Actually, after seeing the picture shot of her boobs, I had the strong urge to lay my hands on them. Ah Huan asked me to meet her at Lor xx. I was not disappointed when she appeared. Her figure is good. I think she looks quite chio, by my standard. Ah Huan is soft spoken. Seeing that she is a bit nervous, I held her hand and we proceed to a budget hotel. The feeling was nice. I can feel her soft nice skin of her hands rubbing against mine along the way.
Ah Huan is a bit shy once inside the room. She actually ran to one corner of the room to strip naked with her back towards me. she immediately wanted to go shower. I calmed her down and asked her to sit on the bed to relax first.
She did so and proceed to on the TV. By then, I had stripped naked and we sit on the bed side by side to watch the TV. It was showing 'Lifeline'. She told me she likes watching TV and she likes our programmes. My God! I was thinking this must one big lie. Local programmes sucks. I held her soft hands and proceed to kiss her nice shoulders. She didn't resist. She smell real nice. Not sure what kind of perfume. Not overpowering. Just subtle. It suits Ah Huan perfectly. I initiated to kiss and she responded in kind. She was really one good kisser. We frenched like lovers. We rabba for about 10mins on the bed.
Finally, I had to call it quits and proceed to shower. Ah Huan was a bit disappointed I cut the action. Inside the shower, I can see she was inexperienced. She didn't bathe me nicely like other seasoned FLs. But she allowed me to kiss and fondled her. Just like a pair of lovebirds. We then proceed for bed action. This must be one of those sessions where I truly enjoyed myself. Ah Huan is so much like a lover and GF to me. She was shy yet wild when you want her to be. It was a no rush session.

FR Summary
Name : Ah Huan (Xiao Huan)
Age : Didn't ask, but can tell from her looks and skin texture, she's less than 25.
Origin : JiangXi
Dressing : Baby polo tee with tight jeans and heels. She didn't let me have a good look at her inner wear. she stripped so quickly and bundled her clothes into a tight pile.
Look : Young look. Chio. Very smooth face. Light make up. Nice straight long, dyed hair.
Showering : Not experienced. But we had a lot of fun.
Body : Devil's figure. All woman's curves. The only thing isn't perfect is her ass. She complained it is not perky enough. She actually admired MY perky ass. Haha.
Boobs : Nice, soft and definitely a handful. Nice light brown nipples for sucking. Nice big, brown aerolas. My favourite type.
Skin : Fair and smooth. Like a tofu. One of the best I've seen.
Armpit : Shaven??
Pussy : Nice, sparse hair with pink lips. Takes a while to get wet. Tight. No joke.
Catbath : Totally none. She only licks my nipple for a while and she said she dunno what to do next. She's really green.
Frenching : She likes to french. She knows how to twirl and takes pokes in your mouth with her tongue. Can french like no tomorrow. No bad food or ciggy smell. Extra point.
Fingering : She feels itchy. When I slowly gets my finger in, she was wet and pulls my hand away. She is tight.
BJ (with cap): She offered seeing my dick softened liao. Nothing much to shout. Standard. She's inexperienced.
FJ (Capped of course): She's tight and I came very fast upon entering. She didn't push me away. Let me pulled out when I'm ready. Didn't clean up for me though.
Service : Not much service because she's green. She likes to be serviced though. She is highly responsive.
Attitude : Friendly, nice, gentle but a bit shy. Bros please be nice to her. Just treat her like a GF and she will treat you like a BF.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room).
RTF : YES!

One of the best I had tried. Nice gem at $70. A bit pricey. But I think still worth it. Not recommended for Bros looking for service. She's very green.
Joke with her, treat her nicely and she will open up. She let me carry her when I requested. She told me she's heavy. I managed to lift her up and have to put her down immediately. She's not fat, just big size due to her height (about 1.67m)and figure. She told me she's too fat and big size. Singaporean guys usually likes petite girls. I told her I'm one exception and there are others who feel the same. She waited for me patiently while I put on my clothes. She went into the bathroom to comb her hair and I saw her cleaning her comb with the free toothbrush provided. Later, she even offered to comb my hair with the cleaned comb. So sweet! We walked outside of the hotel hand in hand and we parted when we reached her staying place.
I heard she can stay for a max of 2 months. So, Bros do give her a try.

Elbert
16-06-2007, 02:31 PM
.... watching those boobs bouncing as if there is no tomorrow.....

Thank u bro Lamborghini for yr enjoyable FR. Keep up the good effort. Up u one small pt for encouragement. Cheers.

Elbert
17-06-2007, 02:04 PM
.. This must be one of those sessions where I truly enjoyed myself. Ah Huan is so much like a lover and GF to me. She was shy yet wild when you want her to be. It was a no rush session.

Thank u bro lacoruna69. Send u a small cherry as dessert for such appetizing FR. Make me want to RTF soon, as some bros (dun know who) have ard.

Hardyboy
18-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks to bro Elbert for sharing the contact.

Called her in the afternoon and fixed the time and location to meet. When I arrived, she was no where to be seen, I called her and her phone was off. So I waited patiently while trying to call her every few minutes ... the wait turned out to be a 2-hour wait, before I got through to her phone. She apologizes profusely saying that her battery was dead and she couldn't call me to inform me that she has something on .. her friend dragged her go shopping. So I make an alternate appointment for the evening, making her promise that she will not fly aeroplane again.

Evening time came. Called her to make arrangements. Then picked her up and proceed to hotel. First look, not bad. I like her height. Skin is also fair. On the way, we tcss and we were feeling very comfortable with each other. Once in the hotel room, we continued to tcss, but increasing our physical contact. Then slowly, I lowered her down on the bed, carressing her body all over, until she buay tahan, kept saying want to shower. I ask her to take it slow, and start to kiss her neck, fondle her boobs through under her t-shirt, and rub her meimei from outside. She started to moan and kept asking me to go shower. I ignored her request and continued my teasing for another 5min. Then we stripped and proceeded to shower.

Shower was nothing to shout about. After showering, she slipped under the blanket and I layed beside her. Then the fondling starts again, and I serviced her, licking her entire body and sucking her boobs. Her stereo effect is just music to my ears. Also like her facial expression and twitching of body, like a live fish flipping on land. I also cannot tahan after a while so I capped myself and bonk her in missionary. She said she doesn't know how to do it on top. This is followed by doggie, scissors, and missionary again, where I unloaded into her after a good 20min bonk. I like the doggie best.

After unloading, I just lie there, while her CB muscles squeeze my didi. Very nice feeling. Then we wash up, I paid her and left. A very satisfactory bonk. She doesn't rush.

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6.5/10
BJ: No
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Yes

Elbert
18-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Her stereo effect is just music to my ears. Also like her facial expression and twitching of body, like a live fish flipping on land.

Thank u bro Hardyboy for your vivid FR. Keep up the good work.
Sorry for your initial disappointment. Will remind Ah Huan to keep her appointments and manage her time better. Hope your final encounter makes up partially for the long wait. Cheers.

Hardyboy
18-06-2007, 10:05 PM
Hi Bro Elbert,

Thanks for the encouragement!

andykang
19-06-2007, 07:50 PM
Thanks to bro Elbert for sharing the contact.

Recieved her SMS in the afternoon and fixed last night to meet her. Then picked her up and proceed to hotel.

Lookwise, ok for me. I like her skin very fair. We tcss all the way to the hotel. Once in the room, standard & proceed to shower. i like the pair of boob.

In the bed, she did mentioned that she not very experience, therefore, i started the ball rolling. Can tell that she enjoyed by the sound she made. She keep mentioned cannot tahan, asking me to bonk her. after 10min of paining, proceed in missionary and unloaded within 5min

My report,

Face: 6/10 (not my type)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
BJ: No
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: Maybe

Elbert
20-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Can tell that she enjoyed by the sound she made.

Thank u bro andykang for yr nice FR. Continue the good works.

Ah Huan has got her extension. She will be here until ard July 26.
Bros who want to meet or RTF her can make arrangement directly. Hope more FR s are forthcoming. Have a nice day.

Elbert
22-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Bros who like to try Ah Huan can pm me for contact.
Min requirement : One previous FR.

Akagahara
24-06-2007, 02:18 PM
My FR as promised to Elbert for giving me the contact of his gem. But first thanks to Elbert for giving the contact to a low pointer like me. :D

Back to the story proper, was around the GL area early morning and wanted some action so msged Ah Huan hoping that she was awake. Lo and behold she returned my msg and I immediately proceeded to go and pick her up. FINALLY managed to get a session wif her...

Went to her place, had to wait awhile for her to prepare as she just woke up but nvm. Waited for about 15min finally received a call from her sayin she was on the way. Waited outside of the car for her and finally saw her. Looks-wise was kinda disappointed... lets just say that I wouldnt select her if she came into my KTV room but overall quite average. The figure and height was a totally different thing. It was like a model's figure. So we got in the car and drove off to a H81.

In the room, we continued our chatting from the car and were getting really comfortable with each other. Then she suggested to go shower n I said lets shower together and she agreed. So stripped and proceeded to the bathroom, but... in the end we still showered separately cos she had to put on shower cap and before she could get in I was done. haha.

Sat on the bed and waited for her and when she came out... WHEW... the body was excellent even though it was wrapped in a towel. i was thinking if only the face was a bit different haha. Anyway, we lied down and began chatting again and watchin TV. She likes Ch8 keep sayin the programs are very good. After awhile we started fondling each other then kissing (abit of bad breath so din really kiss that much) and I started to autoroam with my hands. Wow her body is so curvy and firm and soft too. Massaged her very firm C boobs n nipples then slowly went down n did her meimei which was already wet. Shiok!

She said was ticklish so I went back up to boobs n after awhile went down again but kena the same reaction. By then my rod was already rock hard cos she was stroking and playing with it n my balls all the time. Wasnn't any catbath just fondling until we both buay tahan so caps on and went it.

The feeling was shiok! Wasnt too tight n wasnt too loose just nice... wet n warm. And she doesnt have much stereo just soft moaning which I like. Her face is nice to watch too when I went missionary on her. In fact only did one position cos it was so shiok so didnt feel like stopping to change. After alternating between fast and slow and enjoying each other's body I finally came. Hugged each other awhile and I slowly pulled myself out. haha she said that why didn;t I sweat and I duno how to answer her. Just say a/c cold haha. Too bad she didn't help me clean up so not much service there. I had to take the tissues and everything myself while she went to wash herself up.

Since I had a 2 hr room and we were both sleepy we fell asleep for about 30min. When we woke up... couldnt help it and started round two. Pretty much the same as round one but this time I managed to make her come too since I could tahan longer. So we both came, lay down awhile then proceeded to wash up since time almost up. Wow, seeing her walkin to the bathroom nearly feel like doing her again, her body is that good maybe because of the height too. Anyway, we changed up and I paid her before leaving the hotel and sending her home. A damn good late morning bonk to start the rest of the day haha.

Overall stats:
Name: Ah Huan
Looks: 7/10 (Ok looking n might grow on you)
Body: 9/10 (Her height combined wif her curvy figure is good enuf reason to bonk her. Very huggable too)
**Please note she has armpit hair. Forgot to tell her to shave it off before I left so could someone please tell her.**
Boobs: 8/10 (C and very firm. Duno how to tell if its enhanced anot)
Kissing: Abit but she has bad breath so only light kissing.
BJ/BBBJ: None (didn't ask also but i dont mind)
FJ: 8/10 (Nice and sensual just like doin with GF n not FL)
GFE: 8/10 (will chat with you and stuff)
Damage: $130 + $40(rm n cd)

Well thats it for my FR. Wanna thank Elbert again for sharing the contact and hope others get to enjoy her before she leaves. SHe said she has some problems changin the air ticket so might be a problem to her extension. Oh and sorry for the long FR. Cant help it.

Elbert
24-06-2007, 07:42 PM
And she doesnt have much stereo just soft moaning which I like. Her face is nice to watch too when I went missionary on her. In fact only did one position cos it was so shiok so didnt feel like stopping to change.
Agree that her facial expression is a real turn-on, to be enjoyed and not described.
Thank u bro Akagahara for a frank and detailed FR. Double session some more, must be double happiness. Too bad I cannot give u double buns. Continue with this sharing of experience.
Ah Huan cannot use her original return ticket as she is going back later (some flight contitions). She just has to buy a new ticket. With the support given by SBF bros, it should not be a big issue.

Elbert
27-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Contact given to many more bros. Waiting for the latest FR s.

fking
29-06-2007, 05:10 AM
Bro Elbert,sorry to have taken such along time to post my won-dei-fu sexperience with Ah Huan. My utmost thank you for this lobang.
She's definitely a cut above the other FL in terms of service and attitude.

Here's my FR......
Finally managed to meet up with her yesterday at her place. We walked and checked into a nearby hotel. Once inside the room she is like a long lost lover to you, stripping for you and letting u stripping her naked so we could both be exploring each other's asset. Phew, that's a good kick-off! Now into the shower room we continue with the soapy sensation touch of assurance.She held my carbonised steel sweet hard, with her widespread legs began to tickle her clitoris and for a moment my dragon penetrated her curvy lippy cunt. Mine oh mine, how often can you have such treatment! Unless she's your gf.The black hole is getting warmer and warmer every second. I whisper in her ears and said "let's get onto the bed" She smiled and laid me to the bed. We began to kiss and our tongues were licking each other furiously for a few minutes.She stopped kissing and began to paint me from head to toe, always attacking my nipples and the sweet hard.I rolled her over and return her pleasure.Sucking her light coloured teats, squeezing her other boob and fingering her already wet cunt. Gee,all of a sudden I wished I had more hands and I'm like having my first taste of sexual experience. Told her to change to 69 position and she obliged. While she BJ my sweet hard raw, I enjoyed licking her curvy lippy cunt with my tongue deep inside and taste the steamy concentrated flow of chengdo. Halfway through she stopped her BJ to baby moan and kept saying "qin ai de, ni de ser tou hao huai, mei mei ee bei ni wan shi,sou bu liao, wo yao! wo yao da yin goon kuai jin lai." I said "jin tian shi fu qin jie" and she said "shui pa shui!" I put my sweet hard at the curvy lippy mouth and began to tickle. I could feel sexlectric shock all over her body, the trembling of legs and her cunt wanting to swallow my sweet hard. She moved her hand, grabbed my sweet hard and began pushing into her cunt. My sweet hard began to loose control and thrust deeper inside. She was so willing and gosh, the sensation of her muscles squeezing was "tian tang" I could see her face was filled with ectasy and she could feel I was going to fire my ammo. Out of sheer magic we retracted and I pulled out my swet hard.She immediately capped me and shove it into her wanting cunt. I lifted her buttock and with her thighs sky high began pumping deep and hard at all angles. Her loud moaning turned into "hao shuan, hao shuan, bu yao fang guo mei mei, mei mei jin tian yao ba didi chi diao, chi de man zut" My pumping began faster and deeper at all angles and directions. After ten minutes or so, I heard "jiu jiu wo, wo lai le, wo lai le" My sweet hard, feeling the extreme hotness and muscles movement responded like the burst of jacuzzi jets. We laid motionlessly for awhile as I pulled out of the twilight zone feeling TALL and REFRESHED. We held each other tightly and kissed passionately.
To the shower we went and we could feel that we were meant for each other (for fuck sake), hee...hee...

Overall my personal opinion (base on value for money), this lady is a very worthwhile risk ie. for those brothers who have not tried.
All-in I paid $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 + $3 for cd which we both in our eagerness had forgotton.

Thxs to Bro Elbert again for his great sacifice to snipe, try out and post FR for all Sambros' benefit. More of such lobang bro.Kamsia

fking
29-06-2007, 05:18 AM
Bro Elbert,sorry to have taken such along time to post my won-dei-fu sexperience with Ah Huan. My utmost thank you for this lobang.
She's definitely a cut above the other FL in terms of service and attitude.

Here's my FR......
Finally managed to meet up with her yesterday at her place. We walked and checked into a nearby hotel. Once inside the room she is like a long lost lover to you, stripping for you and letting u stripping her naked so we could both be exploring each other's asset. Phew, that's a good kick-off!

Now into the shower room we continue with the soapy sensation touch of assurance.She held my carbonised steel sweet hard, with her widespread legs began to tickle her clitoris and for a moment my dragon penetrated her curvy lippy cunt. Mine oh mine, how often can you have such treatment! Unless she's your gf.The black hole is getting warmer and warmer every second. I whisper in her ears and said "dao chuan shan wan de gou" She smiled and laid me to the bed. We began to kiss and our tongues were licking each other furiously for a few minutes.She stopped kissing and began to paint me from head to toe, always attacking my nipples and the sweet hard.I rolled her over and return her pleasure.Sucking her light coloured teats, squeezing her other boob and fingering her already wet cunt. Gee,all of a sudden I wished I had more hands and looked like I'm having my first taste of sexual experience. Told her to change to 69 position and she obliged. While she BJ my sweet hard raw, I enjoyed licking her curvy lippy cunt with my tongue deep inside and taste the steamy concentrated flow of "chengdo". Halfway through she stopped her BJ to baby moan and kept saying "qin ai de, ni de ser tou hao huai, mei mei ee bei ni wan shi,sou bu liao, wo yao! wo yao da yin goon kuai jin lai." I said "jin tian shi fu qin jie" and she said "shui pa shui!" I put my sweet hard at the curvy lippy mouth and began to tickle. I could feel sexlectric shock all over her body, the trembling of legs and her cunt wanting to swallow my sweet hard. She moved her hand, grabbed my sweet hard and began pushing into her cunt. My sweet hard began to loose control and thrust deeper inside. She was so willing and gosh, the sensation of her muscles squeezing was "tian tang" I could see her face was filled with ectasy and she could feel I was going to fire my ammo. Out of sheer magic we retracted and I pulled out my swet hard.She immediately capped me and shove it into her wanting cunt. I lifted her buttock and with her thighs sky high began pumping deep and hard at all angles. Her loud moaning turned into "hao shuan, hao shuan, bu yao fang guo mei mei, mei mei jin tian yao ba didi chi diao, chi de man zut" My pumping began faster and deeper at all angles and directions. After ten minutes or so, I heard "jiu jiu wo, wo lai le, wo lai le" My sweet hard, feeling the extreme hotness and muscles movement responded like the burst of jacuzzi jets. We laid motionlessly for awhile as I pulled out of the twilight zone feeling TALL and REFRESHED. We held each other tightly and kissed passionately.

To the shower we went and we could feel that we were meant for each other (for fuck sake), hee...hee...

Overall my personal opinion (base on value for money), this lady is a very worthwhile risk ie. for those brothers who have not tried.
All-in I paid $70 + $10 (tips) + $20 + $3 for cd which we both in our eagerness had forgotton.

Thxs to Bro Elbert again for his great sacifice to snipe, try out and post FR for all Sambros' benefit.

More of such lobang bro.Kamsia

Pokimon1
29-06-2007, 08:25 AM

Hey brother... you did her RAW???:eek:

aczeta76
29-06-2007, 08:45 AM
Bro Fking,

She moved her hand, grabbed my sweet hard and began pushing into her cunt. My sweet hard began to loose control and thrust deeper inside. She was so willing and gosh, the sensation of her muscles squeezing was "tian tang" I could see her face was filled with ectasy and she could feel I was going to fire my ammo. Out of sheer magic we retracted and I pulled out my swet hard.She immediately capped me and shove it into her wanting cunt.

Walao eh... u entered her raw? U muz not be thinking straight. Next time dun spoil things fro all of us who wan to RTF leh

Lucky I tried Ah Huan before this last week, else u spoil my mood liao.

Anyway, thanks to TS's ctc, I met with her last week for a session. As all the other FR stated, Ah huan is a veri good bonk but somehow, we couldn't click so session was average for me. Actually wanted to RTF if my Xiao Li not available but NOW after Bro Fking... muz be safe.

Elbert
29-06-2007, 09:05 AM
She moved her hand, grabbed my sweet hard and began pushing into her cunt. My sweet hard began to loose control and thrust deeper inside. She was so willing and gosh, the sensation of her muscles squeezing was "tian tang" I could see her face was filled with ectasy and she could feel I was going to fire my ammo. Out of sheer magic we retracted and I pulled out my swet hard.She immediately capped me and shove it into her wanting cunt.

Bro fking,
I know u had a wonderful time, but for whatever reason (out of control?), it is wrong to enter raw. Now u may be spoiling her market, as other bros may hesitate b4 visiting her or RTF.
I will call her later to get a better picture from her.

Elbert
29-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Just talked to Ah Huan. She said she
has never done raw with any brother
There were however, a few suggestions to do raw for more money.
Recently, one bro called her several times, each time using a different phone no, offering $ 200 to 300 for raw, but was rejected.
I know it is fking's words vs Ah Huan's words. But, knowing Ah Huan, I would give her the benefit of the doubt.

Pokimon1
29-06-2007, 03:43 PM
All brothers, if you read carefully fking says he bonked her on "fu qin jie" (father's day) which was June 17th.

All brothers who bonked her after June 17th are in DEEP SHIT... BETTER GO FOR CHECK-UP

aczeta76
29-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro Elbert,

Thanks for effort in confirming.

I trust you.

jonathan_23
29-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Hi bro Elbert, care to give me Ah Huan's contact? You can reach me at [email protected]. Many thanks.:D

Elbert
30-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Hi bro Elbert, care to give me Ah Huan's contact? You can reach me at [email protected]. Many thanks.:D

Hi bro jonathan,
As I mentioned many times, min qualification is one previous FR. After the fking incidence, this can't be asking too much. My apology.

HotSGguy
04-07-2007, 03:25 PM
Thanks Elbert for giving me Ah Huan's contact.

Here's my FR

Date: 29/6

Met her near her place at Geylang Lor XX. Went to budget hotel opposite.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (a bit plump huggable too)
Boobs: 9/10 (shiok)
Kissing: Nope
BJ: 6/10 ( w/ cap. normal)
FJ: 9/10 (tight tight !! I like it!)
GFE: 8/10 (can do small chat)
Damage: $70 + $10(tips)+ $18(rm + CD)

She is still inxperienced unlike the pros ard and needs little guidance along the way.

Overall a great sextisfying experience for newbie.

Elbert
05-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Thank u bro HotSGguy for the FR on Ah Huan. Up u one as appreciation liao.
Interested bros can pm me for contact. Happy SBF.

Elbert
12-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Bros who have met up with Ah Huan please post some recent PR s here. Cheers.

Elbert
12-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Ah Huan is
Leaving Singapore tomorrow.

lacoruna69
12-07-2007, 08:23 PM
She's quite a nice gem actually. Just not very experienced. I like her figure and smooth complexion. Bro Elbert, I hope you can convinced her to return again.
I think she just came at a wrong time when a lot of hot SYTs are flooding the market now.
Maybe if she lower her price to $60, she will get more business.

Elbert
13-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Ah Huan has left for home China.

She likes to thank all bros who have supported her in the last few weeks.

She will try to come back to sg September or October
and serve bros even better. I will let bros informed.