PDA

View Full Version : Please be careful whilst chionging Batam

ahlau
05-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I jus found out that a friend of mine (abt same age as me) , also fellow chiongster like me in those days where we go chionging every weekend in Batam, has now contracted HIV and has full-blown AIDs!:(

This is the most dreadful disease that any of us chiongsters fear the most of all in our natural lives. Sadly, he is one of the victims. At first he tot he had TB bec he was suddenly unable to recover from constant feverish attacks, heachaches and body aches, and had fits at night and even sudden body weight loss for no apparent reasons!!!

After checking into the CDC, doctors has confirmed he has full blown HIV!! Alas, this means only waiting for the end and a slow and painful process towards it. Now all in the hands of GOD!:(

My fellow bros, as I am soon visiting him in CDC, i also must pluck out real courage to see him and try to console him. I am posting this message not because i am a saint but a fellow sinner too who also chiong Batam many years.

Just a last word of warning: if u do chiong as all of us men constantly do, please do not engage in high risk behaviour and wear protection esp places like Batam, TP , Balai and Batu okie. Better be safe than sorry . This disease still no cure, and for my friend who is not high income earner, he is unable to buy any of those expensive antiviral drugs to prolong the life span of this dreadful disease!!!

chezeburger
05-06-2007, 12:19 PM
raw is war.

hope your friend take it easy...

very sad whenever i hear news like tat. :(

BtmMan
05-06-2007, 12:51 PM
To be fair, you don't only need to BE CAREFUL and need to take "precaution" in Batam, if you wants to be safe, it's everywhere and everytime you had sex with a hooker.

sean69
05-06-2007, 01:03 PM
I jus found out that a friend of mine (abt same age as me) , also fellow chiongster like me in those days where we go chionging every weekend in Batam, has now contracted HIV and has full-blown AIDs!:(

bro.. sorry to hear about ur fren... all this while he have sex without cap? or despite wearing cap he still kenna HIV? hope u can clarify..

No-go
05-06-2007, 01:21 PM
when cheonging always take precaution...

sanjuan
06-06-2007, 12:29 AM
Even if we use condoms, they sometimes break or have small tears. When chionging there is always a risk. Just hard to resist all our urge.... :D

Ronsee
06-06-2007, 09:08 AM
My heart goes out to your friend.

Always remember to control the small head when we are out chionging. Never allow our small head to overule our big head as that always spell trouble.
So chionging will always have its risk...but its always impt to take precautions to lower that risk to the minimum.

If doesnt mean only sex with hookers...even ONS we also need to take precautions. If she can do it with you she can do it with others too...so never know which of the guy she did it with before might carry some virus or diseases.

Just my 2 cents.

Octlong
06-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Sad to hear about your friend having HIV.

4 years ago, when i cheong batam, a cewek took out my CD while bonking.
She said she and i will feel better without a CD.
I was drunk at that time and I just allowed her to take off my CD.
After that, I came back to Sing with a itchy feeling inside my dick.
Fear it might be STD, went to see a doctor.
Lucky it was not a STD, after took atibiotic, recovered.
I have learned a lesson. Die die must wear a CD while bonking a hooker.
Never know when is your lucky is out.

Just had my blood check last 2 weeks.
Negative. :D
Never know when is your luck burn out, Pls do take precaution.
Good luck and all the best to all bros here.

Regards
Long

kelwong135
06-06-2007, 10:06 AM
Sad to hear that,ask ur fren to take care.

Clit_LickeR
06-06-2007, 10:15 AM
a friend of mine , we go chionging every weekend in Batam, has now contracted HIV and has full-blown AIDs!

Just a last word of warning: if u do chiong, wear protection esp places like Batam, TP , Balai and Batu okie. Better be safe than sorry . !!!
Bro, you should know better... Batam, batu, balai, tg pinang most of the FL or WL (80-95%) are rawsters...
i dun wish to start a flaming war... but you been there you sure know that the gals are not very educated for protection.... :(
hope u can clarify..
Clarify ur head lah... come out la kopi and i tell you... :p

khoon1
06-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Bro, you should know better... Batam, batu, balai, tg pinang most of the FL or WL (80-95%) are rawsters...
i dun wish to start a flaming war... but you been there you sure know that the gals are not very educated for protection....

you are right!;)

Clit_LickeR
06-06-2007, 10:35 AM
you are right!

usually are the ah peks... got those stupid thinking... "the FL so young... it ok to do raw..." etc...
haizz...
it takes only 1 c0ck to ruin the entire FL market... :p
and as it get worst, it take only 01 infected pussy to ruined the entire life of the man....:eek:

cool_n_long66
06-06-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes! I heard you. True.....better to be careful than be sorry later.

Take care and do console your friend.

DNAT
06-06-2007, 10:46 AM
bro, your signature ...
岳父道:说说看你怎样做?
女婿道:高潮时就拔出来射在她脸上。。。

very good laugh .... hahaha :D

Clit_LickeR
06-06-2007, 11:26 AM
very good laugh .... hahaha

Thanks... :D

Opps!... riau islands 'expert' lai liao... :p

Gladio
06-06-2007, 11:35 AM
So does your friend do raw when he is there??

Do remind him to always stay positive!! As silly as that may sound, a positive mind can do wonders to a sick body!!

BtmMan
06-06-2007, 12:36 PM
i dun wish to start a flaming war... but you been there you sure know that the gals are not very educated for protection....

Ok I agree with you, but I want to add something...
If guy knows that it's a high risk and dangerous playground, so must wear helmet when playing there lah...
And if he chose not to wear the helmet when playing, then he can have no one to blame for when he fell and got a broken head....

Octlong
06-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Ok I agree with you, but I want to add something...
If guy knows that it's a high risk and dangerous playground, so must wear helmet when playing there lah...
And if he chose not to wear the helmet when playing, then he can have no one to blame for when he fell and got a broken head....

I 100% agree with batamman.
Blame no one but yourself.

piratedking
06-06-2007, 01:01 PM
very good laugh .... hahaha :D

bro, you have the same pron video isit? hee hee :D

But, knn, almost all teh pron video shows the same thing ler.

BtmMan
06-06-2007, 02:32 PM
I 100% agree with batamman.
Blame no one but yourself.

So it's not fair to blame Batam for "it" right?

Ronsee
06-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Commercial sex like the ones in our famous geylang Cat 40 types are forced into regular medical checkups and mandatory use of condoms and girls are always educated properly about sex.

As for WLs in Indonesia i m not too sure this is been done. Balai for example i do know the girls do get jabs or medicine to eat once a month basically to prevent pregancies.

However i dont think the papis there do educate the girls about STDs and HIV infections etc.

Thats why its important for bros who play with such SYTs to make sure we take our own precautions and not let our emotions get the better of us. Of course raw sex is always more shiok with the full feeling and contact...however the consequences it brings can be permanently detrimental to our health.

I remember bringing bros to Batam/ balai and i always tell them no matter how 'fresh' the cewek is...its always necessary to use a condom...take no chance.

One mistake is all it takes to get an effection and you will regret for life.

Cheers

newyorker88
06-06-2007, 04:34 PM
I jus found out that a friend of mine (abt same age as me) , . I am posting this message not because i am a saint but a fellow sinner too who also chiong Batam many years.

Just a last word of warning: . This disease still no cure, and for my friend who is not high income earner, he is unable to buy any of those expensive antiviral drugs to prolong the life span of this dreadful disease!!!

Not only in Batam lah, anywhere also need CD. When i cheong here. I always ask for it. No CD? Just settle for a HJ.

HIV is rampant here. Many got it without knowing.

BtmMan
06-06-2007, 04:56 PM
HIV is rampant here. Many got it without knowing.

Walamak..!!!
You know where in Batam is good for a blood test? :D

apui
06-06-2007, 05:54 PM
Walamak..!!!

u need to check issit??:D

GTOKING
06-06-2007, 07:11 PM
thats why malaysia poster big big at the border thailand

" BAPA !! JANGAN BAWA AIDS BALIH "

May god bless your friend.

Heard the latest news , the treatment of AIDS got some improvement

:)

nitecrawllerr
06-06-2007, 08:12 PM

U trust their blood test? :D

cheapskate
06-06-2007, 08:17 PM
test blood there wait no HIV become got HIV from the dirty needles

RamboCat
07-06-2007, 01:02 AM
test blood there wait no HIV become got HIV from the dirty needles

Fully agree...In developing coutries re-using needles is not taboo.....Had this expereince in a Malaysia private hospital. Draw blood from one of the potential donors prior to commencement of blood donation (for the purpose of some basic checks) and then use the sme needle to jab me. I stopped him and asked why , he said not enough needles in night shift :mad: Someone in need of blood , so I reluctantly agreed ....

sean69
07-06-2007, 10:45 AM

why?? u want to show me how to put on a condom?? :D

Clit_LickeR
07-06-2007, 02:27 PM
why?? u want to show me how to put on a condom??

Yah... but must Anal-ised you upon putting on a condom... :p :D

kelwong135
07-06-2007, 03:33 PM
Fully agree...In developing coutries re-using needles is not taboo.....Had this expereince in a Malaysia private hospital. Draw blood from one of the potential donors prior to commencement of blood donation (for the purpose of some basic checks) and then use the sme needle to jab me. I stopped him and asked why , he said not enough needles in night shift :mad: Someone in need of blood , so I reluctantly agreed ....

OMG what the hell is malaysia hospital doing knn use the same needle.

Camry69
07-06-2007, 03:42 PM
I jus found out that a friend of mine (abt same age as me) , also fellow chiongster like me in those days where we go chionging every weekend in Batam, has now contracted HIV and has full-blown AIDs!)
This is the most dreadful disease that any of us chiongsters fear the most of all in our natural lives. Sadly, he is one of the victims. At first he tot he had TB bec he was suddenly unable to recover from constant feverish attacks, heachaches and body aches, and had fits at night and even sudden body weight loss for no apparent reasons!!!

After checking into the CDC, doctors has confirmed he has full blown HIV!! Alas, this means only waiting for the end and a slow and painful process towards it. Now all in the hands of GOD!:)

Hi bro ahlau sorry to hear your friend hv the deadly AID well I hope we are not talking abt the same person cos my friend also cfm hv the deadly AID and now staying at CDC.:eek: