PDA

View Full Version : Vaccinations?

SBFqualityctrl
25-11-2018, 03:42 PM
Hi guys ive been chionging for about 20 years or so now. Had a few run ins with Gonohorrea and once kena Molluscum Contagiosum. (sorry for the spelling too lazy to google check).

I was wondering if there are any vaccinations I should take (havent got my boosters in a while).Im thinking Hepatitis jab? Any advice on others worth taking?

I know lah.. jab or not still got risk of man other diseases.

sammyboyfor
25-11-2018, 04:44 PM
When it comes to vaccinations my recommendation would be to go for whatever is available. ;)

Bulus
25-11-2018, 10:37 PM
I am sure there are a few you can take but if you are a local you can go to the polyclinic where they have a list and they can advise you which is the most appropriate vaccinations for you plus you probably can also use medisave if its done in the polyclinic TS

Big Sexy
26-11-2018, 06:42 AM
vaccination is the way to go!

prevention is better than cure..

Hi guys ive been chionging for about 20 years or so now. Had a few run ins with Gonohorrea and once kena Molluscum Contagiosum. (sorry for the spelling too lazy to google check).

I was wondering if there are any vaccinations I should take (havent got my boosters in a while).Im thinking Hepatitis jab? Any advice on others worth taking?

I know lah.. jab or not still got risk of man other diseases.