PDA

View Full Version : My role-play sext

a380
24-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Hi guys, recently I chatted with a Singaporean woman on Tumblr, and she's very much into role-play fantasies. So we began a sext exchange which got both of us really horny, to the extent she squirted! I hope to share with you guys so you can indulge in your fantasies too! In our sext, I adopted the role of a male teacher while she acted as a female student. I'll edit and update the posts as we continue. Enjoy the sext!

--------------------------------

Teacher: During class discussion, when I split the students into groups, I will tell you to come and see me so I can go through your work individually. I will get you to sit diagonally across me so that I can see the slope of your mountains.

Student: And when I caught you looking at the slope of my mountains, I will pump out my chest even more. Brushing my hair to the back. So, you can have a full uninterrupted view.

Teacher: Woot! But I will act shy and pretend to look down at your homework, but from time to time I will sneak a peek. I will ask you gently and softly, “Do you now understand, (your name)? Don’t make this mistake again, ok?” And then stare at you, trying not to look at your two peaks.

Student: Seeing your shy face, it turns me on even more. You being so gentle, makes me wanna be close to you. I will answer your question with a slight touch on the back of your hand and an ever so gentle yet sexy smile.

Teacher: That slight touch burned me and I retracted in a snap. Thinking to myself that I had gone too far, my throat went dry momentarily. Yet your gentle, seductive smile emboldened me. I cleared my throat, darted my eyes across the classroom to check that other students were still engaged in their work, and moved my hand confidently towards yours. I gave you a quick yet firm pat, and lingered for the barest of seconds by glazing from the back of your hand to the knuckles and then to the end of your fingers. “Be confident next time, ok?” I reminded softly. “Come and see me for consultations if you need help. Feel free to text me, I’ll reply you anytime, anywhere, ok?”

Student: You reciprocating to my touch confirm that you are indeed intrigued by me and makes me wanna seduce you more. I reply your question with a just a simple "Yes, sir", biting my lower lip after muttering that. As I get up to leave my seat, I gave you yet another seducing smile, with my hand placed on my mountains for a second. I walked past you while flipping my long luscious hair, making you smell my body scent.

Teacher: My eyes nearly popped out and blood raced through my head. What in the world is this girl doing?! What if I or she was caught?! I looked at you returning to your table, your butt swinging right and left, left and right in your skirt which is not supposed to be above knee level... After class, I returned to the comfort of the staff room but I was more steamed than cool. I grabbed your homework with your name written on top and went to the toilet discreetly. Inside the cubicle, I stroked my penis at the thoughts of your twin peaks slamming into my face. Harder and faster, I imagined you shrieking you wanted to go down on me...very quickly I fired off like machine gun onto your homework.

The next day, I returned your homework to you, with a very visible and wet big blot on it.

Student: I saw that big blot. Immediately I knew what it is and gave you a sly smile when I got my homework back from you. I purposely hold my hand abit nearer and touched your fingers while I held the paper.

Teacher: I had an evil plot in mind. During class, I scolded you and 4 other students for doing badly in the recent test. I told you guys that I will have remedial class at the comp lab at 3pm. However, without you knowing, I went to the other 4 students individually and told them remedial has been postponed. When you came to the comp lab, which was at the highest floor in the corner of the school, you found yourself alone with me. You were sitting at the desk and I was standing up. As I’m very tall and approached you, the front of my pants faced you. I deliberately had dirty thoughts about u so that you can see the rising tent before you.

meijipcc
25-11-2018, 06:56 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

JustANewbie
25-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

a380
25-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Student: I was so angry with you when you scolded me harshly. I was still feeling upset with you until I saw what you were doing in the comp lab. I was so excited when I saw your rising tent just right before me. It made me wet the moment I saw this scene. I couldn't control myself anymore and reached out to touch your crotch area. It's so hard! It made me even wetter by then. I looked up and saw your cheeky face. My hands couldn't be controlled anymore. I unzipped your pants and took out your dick even though I'm afraid you might just scold me for inappropriate behaviour. I was pleasantly surprised when you didn't scold me. Your dick jumped out of your pants when I unzipped it. It hit my face a little and turned me on. I went on to lick your dick head in circles. You let out a moan and that got me excited. I started licking and sucking your dick diligently hoping to hear more moans from you. True enough, I heard more moans from you as I suck your dick. I proceed to lick and suck your balls a little. Your whole dick just rest on my face while I did that. It felt so sexy. I licked all the way from your balls to the tip of your head as I looked deep into your eyes as a finale. This action of mine made you let out the loudest moan yet. All these made my pussy so wet and my nipples so tingly. I looked up at your face again while I unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my lacy bra. I bite my lips, waiting for your next action.

Teacher: I was trying not to ejaculate too fast as I saw you, my dear sweet student, blowing me. Indeed you had blown my mind away with your lustful and seductive actions. What a slutty young student, I thought, as you revealed your lacy bra and your twin peaks partially hidden behind it. This was the last straw for me as I’m a boob lover. I violently pushed aside the table in between us and dropped to my knees. I buried my head into the warmth of your twin peaks and caressed them gently, giving a slight squeeze as my hands ran over them. The fabric of your lacy bra was soft but I wanted to feel the skin under it. I deliberately used my palms to rub over the spots where I knew your nipples were, hoping they would become engorged. You closed your eyes and arched your neck back as I fondled your breasts. I gently pecked the parts of your twin peaks which were left uncovered by the bra, but I desperately wanted to find my prize - your nipples. I looked up at you and whispered, “You didn’t come for health check-up as you were absent earlier this year. I’m going to do a routine scan, so remove your bra ONLY.”

Student: ONLY? I exclaimed. I was so horny at that point of time and all I want was to be naked in front of you. But being a obedient student, I unclasped the hook of my bra. The bra naturally slide off and revealed my firm full tits in front of you. My nipples were erected and hard even though they are small. They are so hard, it's like telling you to suck violently on them now. "I've done what I'm told to do, what do I get as a reward?" I asked, pumping my chest out a little more than usual.

Teacher: “Your reward is this, my dear student,” I smiled. My hand went for your right breast and cupped it, massaged it firmly yet gently, and my fingers pinched and flicked your nipple constantly. At the same time, my tongue went to your left breast, and using the tip of my tongue, I painted your nipple up, down, left, right, before I engulfed your nipple with my entire mouth, my tongue twirling and slurping on your erect nipple. My other hand swept through your hair, down your neck, running my fingers up and down the slope of your back. Your eyes were closed in ecstasy and you moaned louder and louder; lucky we were in the comp lab. Then I switched my tongue to your left breast while my fingers played with your right nipple, which was very wet with my saliva yet remained as hard as my dick.

Student: "Omg cher, you are good. Can I play with you this way more in future?" I asked. All your actions made me feel so good. It's the first time I'm being touched by a man sexually. This is something new and I wanna try it more. Having a crush on you makes the whole experience even better. Never would I have imagined you, my crush, to be attracted to me. "Suck hard and squeeze my boobs more please." I muttered in between my moans. My hands wanted to play with your dick but that ecstasy was too strong to make my limbs move. I felt so soft and I had this rush-through-my-body feeling which made me feel so shiok. I hope this will never end. Just then, I gave a suggestion "My parents are overseas for this week, would you like to come to my house and give me extra lessons? Or you prefer to have extra lesson right here?". My pussy was already so wet till it soaked my panty thoroughly.

FalconF16
25-11-2018, 12:13 PM
Nice share bro, please continue ;)

madpig88
26-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

Steventan
26-11-2018, 07:01 AM
Great sharing. Some points to share.
Please continue.

sponge05
26-11-2018, 07:09 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

Informer
27-11-2018, 03:31 PM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

a380
27-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Teacher: “Do I look like I’m playing?” I asked, as I nibbled your small and hard nipple. “I’m giving you a medical check-up and also teaching how you to enjoy your own body. Please pay attention.” I used my tongue to trace your collar bone, up and down, and twirled my tongue around your neck, giving you a tingling sensation like no wonder. I pushed you off the chair and forced you onto the floor, your body in between my knees. “Of course I need to go to your house to give you extra lesson, you have been failing my subject so badly.” And I went down and continued to nibble on your ears, making you feel ticklish yet sensual. My hand went up your skirt, and to my surprise, found that your panty was soaking wet with your pussy juices!!! “You slutty student, so young yet so wet!” I pulled up your skirt to reveal your cute panty, I could see the dark and large patch on it. I whipped out my phone and took a few pictures of it, and I was careful not to show your face, but in the photos, I could see your sch skirt being tossed up, revealing your wet panty and bare legs. “This is for my Tumblr blog! You will bring prestige to our sch as everyone will recognize the colour of our sch skirt!”

Student: I totally enjoyed your so-called medical check-up. All your licking at my collar bone, ears, neck made me feel so good. It's like a brand-new sensation I've never experienced before and I love it so much, hoping you will do more. When I was forced onto the floor, with you on top of me, it turned me on to no end. I love being dominated like that. I never knew until today. You've unlocked that inner slut in me. All I want now is to be your little slut and please you as you wish. You can do anything to me and I will oblige. I want to be your personal slut for you to use however you like. I'm totally subdued by you because of how you managed to turn me on and make me feel so good. It's my only right to pleasure you like how you pleasure me. You taking photos of me and wanting to post to the public makes me feel so slutty. I want to let you take more photos of me so you can share your conquer with the public. Me in my uniform, you in your work attire, it's such a turn on. "Yes, I'm willing to bring prestige to our school. I am yours to use. Please use me."

Teacher: I pulled down your panty, revealing your wet and glistening pubic hair and an already engorged clit. I used my middle finger and lay the tip of it nicely on your clit. My finger tip stroked your clit, starting from right, down, left and then upwards, in a circular motion. Then my finger tip, applying the right amount of pressure on your clit, not too hard, but just soft enough so you feel a tingling sensation beginning from your vagina and spreading to the rest of your body. Shockwaves after shockwaves of orgasmic sensation rippled through your body as my finger tip kept circling on your clit. Finally, with my middle finger pointed downwards, I massaged your clit vigorously, not the painful kind, but the sort which made your clit grew puffier and pinker. My finger was wet, as if I had just plunged into a cup of water. You were enjoying it so much that your eyes were closed, your neck arched backwards, and your hand was grabbed my shoulder so furiously that I felt your fingernails sinking into my flesh. I knew you were going to experience a big orgasm soon, as I continued to stroke, massage and rub your clit. I also know your erogenous spots, so I continue licking, nibbling and sucking on your nipple. With all sides being attacked by a hungry teacher bent on conquering you, an innocent student just minutes ago, you let out a sharp gasp, as if trying to suck in air - and you had an ORGASM which made you squirt, your legs tightened, and you saw nothing but blankness as floods of sensual pleasure overwhelmed you. You were exhausted, like you had just completed 2.4km run. But you were happy - all of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door of the comp lab! “Fuck!” I whispered and quickly dragged your limped body, shagged from the orgasm, and pushed you under the table which was facing the door. “Shh, stay quiet!” I warned you. “Come in!” I shouted, and to my surprise, I saw a student stepping in... “Cher, can you help me with this essay?” It was Jan, a kind female student who was not as pretty and sexy as you, but nevertheless, I still had to help her for homework while you are hiding under the table...

KnowItAll
28-11-2018, 07:00 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

Cash8877
28-11-2018, 07:23 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

a380
28-11-2018, 08:09 AM
Student: The waves of orgasm are way too much for me, the first timer, to take. I was so exhausted after being teased by you. My whole body was shivering from all the orgasm. Surprisingly, even though I'm exhausted, I felt so good. It was a feeling I never had before. I'm starting to miss those waves of incredible orgasms. Me being hidden under your table, made me feel so excited for no reason. I want to experience what went on previously again or even more. I know teacher can make me feel even better. To make you continue have that desire to use me, I get up a little and start caressing your dick. You jerked a little from the shock. I carried on caressing and later on suck on your dick continuously. I felt naughty, I want to make you want to fuck me even though I know you are busy with helping Jan. I licked, kiss and sucked your dick and balls, using my fingernails lightly scratched your inner thighs at the same time. Wishing that you will start feeling horny all over again for me.

Teacher: “Cher, how come got blouse, bra and panty on the floor??” Jan asked. “Dunno la, what question do you have?” I asked loudly, worried abt being discovered. As I went through her work, I felt your hands caressing and stroking my dick. I had a huge lump in my throat and I swallowed hard, as your mouth engulfed my erect dick. Your hands were on my inner thighs, scratching and tracing them in a sensual way. It was too much for me to take. A tingling pleasure raced through my body, especially when your mouth keep sucking up and down of my dick. I grabbed the pen tightly and closed my eyes. “Cher?” Jan asked curiously. “GET OUT NOW!” I shouted and Jan jumped off her seat and quickly ran out of the comp lab. Once the door slammed close, I felt your hands gently squeezing and touching my balls, followed by your tongue twirling around my dick head. It was so wet, and my dick was so hard and erect, that I finally couldn’t take it - I fired off my load, one, two, three, and then gradually came to a halt. I looked down and saw your mouth puffed up, with some of my semen dribbling down your lips. You stared at me with your innocent yet seductive eyes. And in one gulp, you swallowed my semen.

Student: I was so happy and excited when I felt your orgasm coming. You fired your load into my small sweet mouth. So much semen till my mouth cannot contain the full load and spill out a little. First time having cum in my mouth makes me feel like a slut but in a good way. I swallowed the load without thinking much. I stared at you sexily while swallowing your load. Your eyes brightened up in a second. I knew I did the correct thing. I am patiently waiting and looking forward to experiencing new sexual heights with you.

Teacher: I whispered to you, “During first period tomorrow, go to the sickbay.” I was both excited and angry. Excited that you are the first girl - my student - somemore, to swallow my cum. Angry that I had not managed to fuck you in the comp lab. But everything will be completed tomorrow. “My dear student, tomorrow you will become a real woman. Report sick at 8am. I will then enter the sickbay to give you private tuition,” I commanded.

The next day, I was so tensed with anticipation and fear. I had posted your photos on my Tumblr blog and had gotten over 100 “Likes” in 5 hours. I kept admiring your half-naked photos and tried to imagine to fuck you in all kinds of positions. I wanted you to shout “Cher, I want more!” Although I was very horny during the night, I did not fap. I wanted to save enough semen to plant my seeds in you and let you flower. Morning came, and I went through the motion of taking attendance, checking on students’ attire. As I passed by you, you gave me a cheeky wink followed by a quick pat of your twin mountains. My expression did not change, and I didn’t acknowledge you. If only you know what will happen to you later, you wouldn’t be so happy now... After morning assembly, students went to their first lessons. I returned to the staff room, and kept glancing impatiently at my watch. “7:53:02”, “7:53:03”, “7:53:04”.... My dick was erect at the thought of you lying in bed on the sickbay! Finally, the bell rang. It was 8am!

lobangkingz
28-11-2018, 09:33 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

beppu
28-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Support story and camping here,

ScrewOldboss
28-11-2018, 11:48 PM
What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon.

Villainous
29-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Support story and camping here,

Same here too

KZINE
29-11-2018, 05:40 AM
Like the way you write. Please share more

BK4ever
29-11-2018, 06:48 AM
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.

NastyThaiboy
29-11-2018, 07:59 AM
I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

a380
29-11-2018, 11:40 AM
Sorry guys, in the end she is too lazy to type out the sext. But she got extremely horny and wet! This is the first time I've turned on a woman through sexts. And since I'm the better writer, I decide to send her sext stories. She always replies me saying how wet she is ;) Can't imagine how words alone can make her wet!

Btw, she is a teacher in real life heh heh. So my stories tend to revolve around school settings. Next sext story!

-------------------------------------------------------

As a married man and a father, I sent my son to your tuition centre for extra lessons. Usually my wife is the one bringing the kid, but as she fell sick today, I had to take him instead. “Of all days to fall sick, it must be on Sat,” I grumbled in my mind. Weekends were reserved for my soccer time with my buddies. Now, I have to hang out at a shopping mall for 2 hours while my son attends his lesson.

My wife was snoring soundly, under the sedation of flu medicine. “Knn, sick also sleep like a pig,” I cursed. Relations between us were worsening as married life revolved around kids and mundane affairs like shopping for groceries and changing the lights in the house. Sometimes I could not stand returning home and easily got irritated at my wife - she reminds me of how much I miss my single life. To add fuel to fire, our intimate relations has hit rock bottom. We have not made love for more than a year. Whenever we return home after work, we are simply too tired and busy. Even on weekends, we don’t have time for each other, as she has to shepherd the kids to various classes and I would escape the household for soccer time. To be frank, it has been quite a while since I felt aroused and ready to make love. The desire is gone.

After sending my kid to class, I drank kopi and read newspapers at a food court. Haiz, fucking feel like I’m a uncle now. Even when some young girls pass by with their fragrant scent, I don’t even feel excited. Two hours went by quickly and I went to the centre to pick up my son. “Daddy, my teacher wants to talk to you individually,” he said. “Horhor, what did you do wrong?” “I didn’t do well for my tests.” Sighing in my head that my son is as useless as his Dad, I went into the centre and knocked on the classroom door, before stepping in.

What greeted me was astounding:

https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26864/268647072dce6613e284c74d31dcde8ee5c36f5d.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26864707&showlnk=0)

I saw you, my son’s teacher. You are short, with long black waxy hair. And from the tight blouse that you wear, I can see the contours of your huge breasts and your wide hips. Since the longest time ever, I felt a rush of sexual feelings and thoughts flooding my mind and body. As I looked at your charming and fair face, I felt an insatiable urge to kiss you all over. I wanted to rip your clothes all over and bang you doggy style on the table. What the fuck is happening to me? She is my son’s teacher!

“Mr Lim,” you purred in a soft and feminine voice, “I’m here to speak to you about a serious issue. Your son was caught cheating in a test.”

“That basket!” I swore. “Useless boy!”

“Please don’t be angry!” you pleaded. “But I have to stop him from coming to class, even if we lose money. This is about values.”

Frankly, I wasn’t really too angry but more agitated abt how I can’t get a piece of you. I stared at your huge racks, silent.

a380
29-11-2018, 09:32 PM
“Are you married, Miss Xx?” I asked.
“Sorry?” you asked, confused. “What does it have to do with this?”
“If you are married, and have kids, you will know how I feel,” I said.
“Sorry, I’m single, and yes, I do know how you feel.” You replied.
“I will give you pleasure if you let my son off,” I blurted out, almost regretting it.

You are stunned. “Pardon me?”

Something dark stirred within me. A beastly impulse. I slammed the classroom door shut, and charged towards you, forcing my lips onto yours. My hands groped your gigantic breasts, and I ripped apart your blouse, with the buttons flying all over the place. I was shocked at how strong I can be, but then again, my dick hasn’t been so hard for so long.

I push you down onto the table and pulled up your bra, my lips still on top of yours, and I squeezed your breasts hard and violently. One hand covered your mouth while the other rubbed your nipple furiously, with my tongue lashing your other breast as if whipping a convict.

To my surprise, you are not struggling much. Your body lay limp yet at tension, probably because of the pleasure I’m giving you through playing with your breasts. I slurp your both your nipples hungrily and lift them up with my teeth, and I can sense that you are about to enter orgasm. What the fuck! My son’s teacher’s breasts are so sensitive! And I haven’t even gotten to the best part.

I unzipped your skirt, pulled it down and also ripped your panties away. You are so wet, as if you just went swimming. I lifted my hand from your mouth, and use both palms to rub your nipples in a clockwise manner, tuning your nipples so they grow larger. “Mr Lim!” You moaned in ecstasy.

While my hands are fondling your breasts, I go down on your pussy and plunged my tongue onto your clit, licking it rapidly, up, down, left, right, before I lay my full mouth on your clit, pressing it hard.

Fuck! Your pussy juices keep flowing out and your vagina lips are so pink, puffy and engorged. So huge!

I pulled down my pants, my erected dick sprang out, sharp and hard. “Mr Lim...no...” you whispered.

“Don’t act like a virgin please!” I snarled, and with one powerful thrust, I pierced my dick into your vagina, and you gasped loudly.

In, out, in, out, in, out... I kept pumping you while I lick and caress your breasts. I haven’t had such good sex for ages. I’m surprised I can last so long, and it’s because of your sexiness that I have turned into an animal.
After what seems to be forever, I can feel the pressure building up in my balls and in my shaft. “Mr Lim, don’t, not inside,” you moaned, but you can’t control yourself as you are so damn pleasured by me.

With a final pump, I ejaculated inside you and you also orgasmed as your fingers scratched my back and biceps.

“Now,” I panted, “Can you come over for private tuition for my son?”

Islands
29-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Love the story and local tumblr girls!

Nice one, like it

Brassil
30-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Nice story, pitching tent here ;)

curiousSG
30-11-2018, 07:41 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

KTVbuddy
30-11-2018, 09:30 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

basfreak
01-12-2018, 07:19 AM
good and nice story TS, shall wait for more.

orgasmi
01-12-2018, 10:17 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

a380
01-12-2018, 01:51 PM
New sext! She got super wet with this story!

--------------------------------------

It is that time of the year when I have to evaluate my teachers. I can’t wait to observe you in lessons as you have been my eye candy ever since you joined the centre. Although as your superior, I behave professionally with you, I harbour lustful thoughts towards you, esp when you wear tight blouses which show the outline of your shapely bosom. Sometimes you will wear loose blouses, and when you bend down, I can see your huge cleavage spilling out from your bra. I love women like you with a set with superior racks.

https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26869/26869427acfec179fe261709e5944cb689bf68a3.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26869427&showlnk=0)

I sit at the back of the classroom, observing how you talk gently to the kids. My eyes are laser-focused on your red, cherry lips and I imagine them wrapping around my penis, devouring it hungrily. Today you are wearing a one-piece sleeveless dress, and I can see the contours of a pair of melons hidden underneath the fabric of your clothes. As you walk around the classroom checking on the kids, I can see your bra line slipping out. It is leopard prints! The front of pants immediately form a tent as my penis snaps to attention. What a horny teacher, I smile to myself.

Whenever you raise your arms to demonstrate sth to the kids, I see your smooth, flawless sides of your pits. How I wish I can lick them. As you move around the classroom, I try to catch glimpses of the sides of your chest, as you reveal a little skin and some fats - just enough to make one wonder about the treasures hidden within you.

Some kids are sitting directly in front of me. You walk to them and lean over to help them with their work, and as you do so, your dress is slightly lifted up, so I can see more of the back of your legs. I feel like pulling your dress up, tearing down your panties, and piercing my beast into you. But I must restrain myself.

After you are done with the kids, you look back at me, and give me a really sweet smile as befits an adorable girl like you. I can’t take it anymore. When you walk to the front of the classroom, and start to teach on the whiteboard, I place my hand on my crotch and begin to rub. Yes, I’m rubbing myself in a classroom full of kids, but they don’t know that. Only you can see. And when you see my action, you are initially confused, then shocked and disgusted. As I continue rubbing myself, my smile widen. I can’t wait to go through my evaluation of you later heh heh...

After the lesson ends, and the students are dismissed, you approach me. Silently. Awkwardly. My hand is no longer on my crotch. “Please take a seat,” I gestured. “Mr Lim, what happened just now?” you ask in a trembling voice. “What happened?” I ask, pretending to be innocent. “You mean your bad teaching?” Silence again. Tension is building up in the room. I know for a fact there are only two of us in the centre. The next lesson is 1 hour away, giving me plenty of time. “Your explanations are bad, the kids are talking among themselves, no work is done. You will damage the reputation of our centre. I have to let you go,” I said. “No Mr Lim! Let me explain!” you cry out in shock.

“I will let you pass only if you...complete your...job,” I said slowly, deliberately emphasizing “job”. “What job?” you asked curiously. “The job which you saw just now was not completed,” I replied with a smirk, totally enjoying the power I hold over you. Silence, as you think about my enigmatic words. Then your eyes grow larger. “You mean...handjob?” you ask quietly. Even when you are fearful you still look absolutely sexy and seductive. “You are the one who said that, not me,” I said. “It is...voluntary, up to you.” But obviously you know it’s not. You walk over to me, kneel down, and you never dare to look at me in my eyes out of shame and anger. Your small and soft hands reach for the zip of my pants and pull it down. You find the opening of my boxer and reveal my sleeping beast, which has awaken. Your hands wrap around my penis shaft and you begin to slide up and down gradually. You look away, at your side, too embarrassed to see my manhood in your face. Yet I find that sexy, as if I’m conquering a virgin. Honestly I doubt you are. Gradually your movement becomes faster and I groan in esctasy. Precum is starting to dribble from the tip of my penis. Your hands are very gentle and smooth that my beast is screaming for something more.

My manhood needs to find its cave. Badly. I grab you from under your arms and pushed you to me, hugging you tightly. “Let me go!” you shouted angrily. But no one is here to listen to you... I flipped your body around, grabbed and locked your wrists, before I kick the back of your knee. You whimper as you fall down, but I’m not going to hurt you. I make sure you are pushed down onto the student desk, so you are looking forward. With my other arm, I pull up your dress, revealing to me your white panties and a very round and smooth bottom. I dropped my pants and underwear to the floor, my manhood ready to go to war.

I push your legs apart and you struggle mightily, knowing what is to come. But you can’t outmatch my strength. “No, Mr Lim, don’t do it!” you yelled as you try aggressively to break free from my grip. “You want this job? You gonna earn it!” I snapped. And with that, I plunged my hard and thick manhood into your hairy, female cave. As I didn’t give you sufficient time to feel aroused, your vagina has not swollen yet, so I have a hard time sliding into it. But oh boy, I like the tight feeling. I thrust in and out, and use both my hands to grope your huge breasts. You are crying and shrieking uncontrollably now. Oh when will you learn that there is no one but us here? I know you feel pain because you have not been sufficiently lubricated, but I don’t care.

“Repeat, after, me,” I said as I thrust into you. “One, times, two, two,” I said, every word representing a sharp thrust. “One,” you sob, “times, three, three.” And I thrust into you with every word you choke out. The tightness is so wonderful, so sensual that it causes my own balls to tighten, and I can feel the blast of seeds at the tip of my manhood. With one loud roar, as if I have just finished a 2.4 km run, I give one last pump into you and ejaculate all my seeds into you. As I withdraw from you, I realize the amount of semen I have dumped into you, as it still keeps flowing out from your vagina. But I believe I have pumped enough into you to make you pregnant. “Mr Lim!” you cry out aloud as you slide onto the floor, extremely upset and angry. You sit there sobbing, and you don’t even bother to wear back your panties and straighten your crumpled dress. “You have passed,” I said cheerfully as I wear back my clothes. “See you for another session.” And I walk out, leaving you alone. But not for long, as I hatch another plan to make you mine forever.

smeIIy
01-12-2018, 02:43 PM
what a beautiful thread. please keep up the good effort.

xiupakchoi
01-12-2018, 03:02 PM
Nice share TS, waiting for more updates

a380
01-12-2018, 09:00 PM
Another sext story, which makes her horny as hell too!

--------------------------------------------------------------

You are a typical JC girl studying in Raffles JC. Not only do you excel in your academics, but you are an all-rounder in sports, arts and community work. You are an avid sportswoman, a proficient piano player and regular volunteer at an old folks’ home. To cap all your achievements, you are stunningly beautiful, with a well-sculpted and lean body due to years of sports training. You know you have a glorious set of bosom which is kept within the confines of your sports bra, but your male classmates and even male teachers, such as me, can clearly see the heavy outline of your chest, especially when you stand up straight or lean against the desk. Although you are short, you are better described as a chilly padi - hot, with a body and face to die for. However, you are not interested in relationships even though many boys have tried to pursue you. You are swarmed with Valentine’s Day gifts but you simply give them away to your girlfriends, who are envious of your innate attractiveness. As the form teacher, it’s obvious to me that the boys in your class are always scrambling to get your attention or offering to help you. But you reject them firmly and politely, as being a capable girl, you are quite sure of yourself and very independent in your life. In my class, you always participate actively from your seat in the front row, giving me a full view of your enormous racks which are tightly compressed by your white blouse. I often wonder if you deliberately get a smaller uniform so you can show off your figure, especially when you tuck in your blouse into your skirt, your nice, huggable waist can be clearly seen. If I were a student, I would woo you. But you would probably reject me. So all I can do is to admire you and give you special attention to your homework, such as writing more comments and even drawing a smiley on your test paper to praise you - which I never do for other students. I frequently wonder about the treasures hidden in you, but these are not mine to seek, not yet, at least...

https://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26870/268701969c311da7dfb5544531f7235fe8bc4861.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26870196&showlnk=0)

https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26870/268701988dd5a04d48480f62569865049a585ffa.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26870198&showlnk=0)

DennisMoon
01-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Nice thread, support!

i^Xi0n
02-12-2018, 06:44 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

VRossi1980
02-12-2018, 07:51 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

a380
02-12-2018, 04:47 PM
Despite your achievements, unknown to all but yourself, you are actually a highly insecure girl who is under a great deal of pressure to perform. Your outlet of relieving stress is actually illegal and will potentially ruin your future - shoplifting. You find thrill in stealing any sort of item in shops, just to prove that you are not only a goody girl, but one who dares to break the law. In the past few months, as your stress escalated due to A-level exams drawing nearer, you have been visiting shopping malls with increasing frequency to shoplift for clothes, cosmetics, wallets, and even a bag of chips from NTUC. You know this addiction will get you into trouble one day, but you need to do this, or you may erupt internally. This helps you to focus better on your studies, ironically.

https://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26871/2687193041e89ef95e9f3bfca3056641c68b7312.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26871930&showlnk=0)

On one afternoon, I’m at Junction 8, the mall near Raffles JC, shopping for a new belt at G2000. It is after work, so I want to get a new belt and grab dinner at the same time. Just when I’m shopping, I heard a loud commotion near the changing room. “The shirt is in your bag, what do you have to say about it?” a salegirl is shouting. Initially I can’t be bothered, then I hear a familiar, feminine voice: “I’m sorry!” It is you. I walk over, and see that your head is looking down in shame as the salesgirl is holding your bag upside down, having poured out the contents of your bag. You are still in your school uniform, so shoppers around clearly know that you are from RJC. “I’m going to call the police!” The salesgirl declared in a harsh tone. “You students have no respect for the law!” “Wait!” I interject and quickly move to stop the salesgirl. “I know this student. I’m her form teacher. Please do not contact the police. I will raise this up to my principal and she will be disciplined in school. Please give her a chance.” I show her my MOE pass as evidence that I’m a teacher. The salesgirl is hesitant, but I think she doesn’t want to handle additional work, so she decided to let you go. “Let this be a warning to you! Never steal things!” She scolded you, wagging her finger at you. You scoop up the contents of your bag on the floor and stuff them into it. You dare not look at me in the eye because you don’t wish to see the disappointment on my face. My star student is a shoplifter! I’m really upset and puzzled too. “Follow me,” I said sternly. And you walk behind me out of the shop. “I will send you home and talk to your parents.” With these words, your eyes swell and redden, before tears stream down your cheeks. We walk in silence to the carpark.

As I’m about to start up the car engine, you suddenly speak, “Mr Lim, please do not tell the school about it!” Your voice is shaking, yet I still find it so feminine and gentle. Even though your eyes are watery with tears, I still find them rather alluring. Stop your dirty thoughts, I tell myself. “Mr Lim, I need a scholarship to go overseas as my parents can’t afford my education,” you sob, “if the school knows about just now, they will not nominate me for any scholarship!” “Why did you choose to steal?” I demanded. “Of all people, I don’t expect to be you.” You look at me directly, your eyes still red. “I’m really, really stressed. I can’t control myself. Everyone wants me to be the perfect girl but I can’t.” And with that you start to cry aloud in my car, and your tears constantly roll down. I can’t help but feel sympathetic, and I pass some tissue paper to you. Then I notice that your tears have fallen onto your white blouse, wetting a portion of it, especially the round area where I suppose your breast is... Gosh, your bosom is really large. I take a big gulp and place my hand on yours, patting it gently. It is the first time I’m touching a student, and I know I’m crossing a dangerous boundary. But I can claim that I’m comforting you. I deliberately let my hand rest on yours, so I can feel your smooth baby skin. So this is how an 18-year-old feels like. At the thought of that, my penis hardens and I feel uncomfortable as it tries to erect under confines of my pants. What an awkward timing. But I savour touching the class belle.

FriskyPartner
02-12-2018, 08:34 PM
Interesting story, support:)

a380
02-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Your crying eventually stops, and you sniff on the tissue paper. Feeling braver, I place my arm on your shoulder. You are a little surprised but you don’t react. “OK, I’m not going to tell the principal. On one condition. You must meet me everyday for counselling.” You nod your head vigorously and you exclaim, “Thank you Mr Lim! I will do whatever you say!” “Let me drive you home now.” I feel even more daring, and I reach out to your side to put on the belt for you, in the process my arm brush against your breasts. I got so close to you that I catch a whiff of your fragrant scent. I wish I can go down and attack your neck and shoulderblades...I force myself to concentrate on driving and ignore the throbbing bulge under my pants, which is hurting me now. I really need to unleash it but I can’t.

After I send you home and I return home myself, I have a quick shower, shut myself in my room and lie on my bed. I pull down my pants, and while thinking of you, my penis hardens within a few seconds. I take out my phone and look at you in a class photo. I begin to fantasize about making love to you in your RJC uniform. I mutter your name while stroking my penis, imagining that you are enjoying every moment of me making love to you. Within a few minutes, I ejaculate and I spurt out semen into the air. Wow, I have never masturbated so intensely until today. Deep within me, I’m in a dilemma. I truly want to do good to help you. But at the same time, I have powerful information which I can use to blackmail you to enjoy your body. How?

MPLover
03-12-2018, 07:11 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

a380
03-12-2018, 09:41 PM
Today is the first day when you will meet me for counselling. I have booked an empty classroom to ensure privacy. It is 6pm and you have yet to show up, because you have CCA. I’m excited and uncomfortable at the same time. How am I going to talk to you like an ordinary student while I have such strong sexual urges towards you? I fear that I may transgress our professional boundaries between teacher and student. I try to not think about your bosom and body, but the harder I try, images of you keep popping up. Finally, you show up at the classroom. When I see you, something in me stirs. My penis begins to awaken.

You are dressed in your tennis sports attire when you come and see me. You are still sweaty and panting when you enter the classroom apologetically. You place your racket at the back of the room and quickly move to the desk where I’m seated. You are trying to wipe your sweat with a towel but how I wish you are not doing so, because I feel like licking every drop of honey liquid you produce; even after sports, you still smell fragrant and feminine. Your huge chest is easily seen in your tennis wear; I wonder if it is hard for you to move around with your heavy breasts. Doesn’t it hurt?

https://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26874/26874407c7077b2afe5dd023d37a14702918ccdd.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26874407&showlnk=0)

I spend some time admiring your body before I decide to speak. My penis is hardening, making it uncomfortable for me. “Now, relax first. Tell me how stressed you are,” I said. And you begin to explain your exam stress blah blah blah...I’m not listening. I’m thinking of a thousand ways to screw you in your tennis attire. I’m going to make you more sweaty and breathless than ever before! A beast has awoken inside me that I have never felt it. It is making me to do horrible things; things which may cost me my job and at least 20 years in jail. But I know I have something over you that I can use to my advantage. If I don’t do it now, I will never be able to ravage your sweet young body...

“I will show you a way to destress, and it’s like meditation,” I said. I play soft piano music on the laptop and switch off most of the lights, so that the classroom is darker. “Close your eyes and clear your thoughts,” I said. You innocently close your eyes and sit still. I walk quietly to your back, and said softly, “Be still. Be at peace. Take note of your breath. Focus on your breath, and think of nothing else.”

I wait for several minutes before moving closer to the back of your chair. This is it, I tell myself. “Do not think of anything, do not speak, and do not move. I’m going to do something which may make you shocked, but it is normal,” I whisper. Then, I put my hands on the top of your shoulders. You don’t jerk away. Your body is still. As you are wearing your tennis attire, I can feel the cool perspiration on your skin of the shoulders, and I feel very excited and anxious.

My hands glide down from your shoulders to your arms, gently and smoothly, up and down, so I’m feeling more of your skin. I can sense that you are a little concerned because your body twitches a little. But you still trust me and you don’t move or speak. It is so pleasurable to touch a student’s bare shoulders and arms. My penis is forcing its way out of my boxers. I stop using my hands to glide up and down.

With a sudden move, both my hands quickly go to your chest and my palms lie flat on your breasts. From the back, I sense that you have opened your eyes and you are starting to speak, but I pre-empt you by stating sharply, “Keep your eyes closed and do not speak or move!” My hands are now stationery, spread wide on your amazing set of racks. I savour the moment of touching the most popular student’s most intimate parts. A few seconds later, I begin to squeeze your breasts - I sense your breathing has increased, that you have begun to panic, but for me the fun has just started. Soft and hard, I squeeze your mighty breasts while I stand behind you, thinking of the long evening ahead of us...

JJMagic
04-12-2018, 07:49 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

a380
04-12-2018, 09:28 AM
I continue to massage and squeeze your enormous breasts hidden under your tennis wear. “Mr Lim,” you finally give a soft response, “this is wrong.” I bend down and place my head very close to your ear. Your fragrant scent is overpowering me and I enjoy it so much. I whisper into your ear, “Do you feel good?” And I stick out my tongue into your ear, giving it a circular swirl, pausing every now and then to blow hot air into it. You begin to move your body, to wriggle around as you feel ticklish yet sensual at the same time. I continue my tongue-fucking with your other ear, while my hands are still busy massaging your breasts with a hard and soft rhythm. “If this is wrong, why does it feel so good?” you whisper in fear, your voice shaking. All of a sudden you place your hands on mine. “Don’t stop,” you mumble. You are holding on to my hands tightly now as I now decide to use my palms to rub the areas where I know your areolas are. The fabric of your tennis wear is thick, but as I continue rubbing, I can sense that your nipples are hardening too. I stop my tongue-fucking of your ears and begin to kiss your bare shoulders, licking them up and down. Then I begin to attack your neck from your back, giving you as much sensual pleasure as possible. You give a soft moan, indicating that you love every moment of it. As you are wearing a one-piece dress, the only way to unclothe you is to pull up your dress. But I don’t wish the action to be so fast. You are going to lose your virginity to me in a gradual manner...

I decide to move to your front to see your face, and what I see is shyness coupled with pleasure and also discomfort. I continue to nibble on the sides of your neck, while my hands are now on your waist. Suddenly I force you to stand up and I hug you close to me, and I look down on you, smiling. “This should be the way for you to destress,” I said. Then I go to your lips and kiss you. At first you struggle and try to resist by shaking me off, your hands pushing me away. But my arms are firmly around your waist, and my tongue is furiously trying to enter your lips, to find yours too. But after a while you give up, and my tongue finds yours, and we begin to play with our tongues in a light manner. We gradually lie down on the floor, with me on top of you as we continue our tongue-fucking. My hands are all over you; caressing your hair, touching your breasts, moving up and down your thighs and legs. After our french kiss, I look into your eyes and ask, “Do you enjoy it?” You nodded, “Cher, if I know this feels so good, I wouldn’t shoplift!”

After hearing it, I pull up your dress in one sharp move, revealing your black panty. I touch it - it is so wet, as if you were caught in the rain. Then you do something which catch me by surprise. I had only pulled up your tennis dress halfway. You pull it off your body by yourself. And there, behold, is your full, naked body with your glorious set of breasts freed from their prison. Your areola are hard and pointy, and so is my penis...

https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26875/2687511812460630fde34ff958e3693c2352f453.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26875118&showlnk=0)

oxytocin
04-12-2018, 11:34 AM
Nice to read and nice photos shared. Good story thread.

Support here.

Rinterest
04-12-2018, 12:13 PM
Nice story and good pictures. Hope to read more.

CumExplorer
04-12-2018, 08:30 PM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

return +20 :D

a380
04-12-2018, 08:53 PM
As I begin to kiss your areolas, you give a louder moan and close your eyes in ecstasy. Your arch your neck backwards and your hands clutch my hair. I have found your erogenous spots! The tip of my tongue begins its lashing of your nipples rapidly, like how one uses his hand to paddle water. My tongue twirl around your nipple, making it harder than ever, while my other hand goes on to flick your nipple, making you more aroused. My mouth swallow your whole nipple, as if I’m trying to eat it along with your breast. “Mr Lim!!!” you gasp sharply, in utter pleasure. Your hands are pulling my hair now that it’s kind of painful for me, but I’m able to tolerate it as I want to give you pleasure, to make you addicted to sexual pleasure by me instead.

I lick your nipples from left to right, and right to left, my tongue following a rhythmic motion. I make sure I wet your nipples to lubricate them. Then, instead of licking and swallowing your nipples, my mouth closes to form a narrow opening so I can blow hot air onto your nipple, as if I’m trying to inflate your breasts like a balloon. As I’m fucking your breasts with my tongue, my hands are running all over your body too. My middle finger finds your clit, and I press nicely on it, before I go around it in circles, in a hard and light manner alternatively. Then I begin to rub furiously and I can feel your vagina generating the lubricant required for my penis to enter easily later.

I continue to try another technique on your breasts. Instead of the tip of my tongue, I use the full length of my tongue to slowly and gently paint your areola, as if I’m using a brush to colour a huge area. The different techniques I’m using are increasing your sensual sensitivity, and you are now on heat, moaning loudly. “Mr Lim!!!! I’m going to...” And with that, you have a huge wave of orgasm crashing into your body. I feel your body tightening, your arms and legs straightening, and your neck arching backwards violently, before you give a loud “AHHH!” By this time you almost pull out my hair, and when I look at you, your face is so flushed with pleasure.

You are clearly exhausted. “This is more tiring than tennis,” you muttered. I position my penis into your virgin vagina, and slowly enter. But I was shocked that I easily slide into it. Oh, because you are so wet already! “Today, I’m making you a woman! You are no longer just a student!” I happily declare...

Initially I penetrate you slowly, as I’m scared to hurt you. But you are so wet and well-lubricated that it is very smooth for my penis to slide into and out of you very easily. So I decide to increase the pace of my thrusting, my hips moving like a robot, to enter your honey nest. Your vagina is so comfortable and warm that it makes me want to ejaculate soon. And I have been thrusting for less than a minute only! Damn, you are going to squeeze my semen out at the rate which you are going. “Mr Lim, I feel so hot,” you moan, as I continue to nibble on your breasts. With my two fingers like a pair of scissors, I try to “snip” your nipple, giving you a out of the world experience in enjoying a variety of sensual pleasure. Finally, my balls tighten and the tip of my penis is feeling pressure. I’m about to ejaculate soon. But I don’t want to make you pregnant, not when you are taking your A levels....

So, like this, I pull out my penis and ejaculate over your body - hot streams of white creamy semen spurt out, some of it landing near your pussy while a part of it strikes as far as your shoulderblade. And more semen continues to dribble out of my penis, dropping onto the floor. “You are right,” I pant breathlessly, “This is more tiring than any sports.” I, a teacher, have just fucked my 18-year-old JC2 student!!! Oh my god, it dawns upon me that we have entered new terrain together...

https://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/26876/26876218ec0c7d2b0b5c8ebb97344a8be6ccec22.jpg (https://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=26876218&showlnk=0)

Straits
04-12-2018, 10:20 PM
Enjoy the story, and pics too :D

hitler
04-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Great story! :)

JamieCallagher
05-12-2018, 12:21 AM
Nice share TS, camping for more

Truthful
05-12-2018, 07:26 AM
enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please. :)

a380
05-12-2018, 10:39 AM
After our sex-ssion, we dress up and hug each other like long-lost lovers in the classroom. You lie down on my chest while my arms are wrapped around your waist. We are cuddling in the classroom, which is unimaginable just a day ago.

“Mr Lim, when are we going to do this again?” you ask shyly.

I deliberately act like an ignorant fool, and ask, “Do what?”

“Mr Lim!” you playfully kiss my cheek, “you know lah!”

“Tomorrow during morning assembly,” I said. “Both of us will skip it.” I have a devious and exciting plan tomorrow. With that I drive you home...

It is 7.30am. While the rest of the school are filing into the parade square for the morning assembly and flag raising, I’m actually waiting outside the staff toilet nearby. According to some medical reports, having sex daily is a good form of physical exercise and psychological relief. I plan on doing it everyday with you. I have told my co-form teacher to take attendance as I lied that I have a stomachache. In reality, heh heh...

I see you approaching me, swaying in your sch skirt. I signal to you to go to the staff toilet with me. Once inside, I lock the toilet from inside. Lucky it doesn’t smell because the cleaner arrives early to wash it. And like a beast, even though my last “meal” is only yesterday, I hug you from behind and begin to grope your breasts, a little violently.

“Mr Lim,” you moan in pleasure. My penis stands up straight just as the national anthem is being blasted out in the parade square. Students are singing the national anthem, “Mari kita rakyat Singapura...” “Sing too!” I order you, even as I’m busy tongue-fucking your ears furiously.

. I unzip my pants and let it fall to the floor. You begin to sing the national anthem in sharp gasps as I pull up your skirt, shove your panties down and enter you from behind. You bend down your body and hold on to the basin for support, as I grip your waist for control, and begin to slam my penis into your vagina from the back.

“Ma—julah, Singa—pura!” you whimper as my rock-hard penis penetrate you from behind. With every thrust, there is the “piak” sound as my thighs bump into your round and sexy butt. Piak, piak, piak accompanies your singing of the anthem.

It is time for pledge taking. You begin to recite it too, “We, the...” And as you finish the last few words, I pull out my penis, turn you around to face me, force you down onto my knees, and ejaculate onto your face! “...and progress for our nation.” My semen splatters aggressively onto the whole area of your adorable face.

“My dear, treat it as facial!” I said, as you rub my manhood’s cream over your face, “it has protein.”

a380
05-12-2018, 07:28 PM
Sex in the morning isn’t enough. I’m still very horny, like a rabbit in heat. During tutorial, I watch you carefully like a hawk, closer than usual. You give a cheeky smile and deliberately keep swiping non-existent stuff from your chest, drawing my attention to your breasts. We are basically using our body language to flirt with each other, and there is sexual tension in the air.

When I’m talking to the class, I purposely shake my marker up and down, and I glance at you, hoping that you catch the message. You give me a wink! I hope our new relationship will not distract you from your coming A-levels.

Tutorial ends, and students quickly pack up their bags to leave the room. I know that this classroom isn’t used in the next period, so I gesture for you to come to my table. I’m sitting down, my legs wide apart. “Come to teacher,” I said, and you sit on my crotch, your back facing me. I wrap my arms around your body, and feel the fabric of your uniform as well as your smooth skin of your arms. I whisper into your ear, “Again!”

“Cher so naughty!” you giggle, but you comply anyway by lifting up your dress and pulling down your panties. “I want to ride horsie!”

I unzip my pants and my penis sprang out, hard as a spear. And you submerge my penis into your feminine cave, and I can feel you are so wet! You have been horny as well! As you are a well-toned sportswoman, you have the stamina and strength to ride me by yourself. I simply have to sit there and feel your vagina entering and leaving my penis. What a great sensation!

My hands reach into your blouse and grope your breasts, squeezing them hard. You moan softly, and within seconds, I’m about to ejaculate. I push you up, but instead of ejaculating onto the face, I fire my bullets onto the ground.

“Cher, what a waste!” you object.

“I don’t want people to see my semen on your face!” I explain. And with that we tidy up again. Gosh, you slutty student, you are going to drain me!