PDA

View Full Version : For awareness: Man have sex with 11 year old Vietnamese

wahbambam
23-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Enjoy the article:

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-jailed-3-years-sex-11-year-old-girl-twice-093222266.html

otamay
23-11-2018, 04:20 PM
wa... 11yo.. she must have look extra mature. :(

So young and so horny.

Young and DANGEROUS!

conquer
23-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Three years of prison term in exchange for two sessions of unprotected sex with an eleven-year-old chick... I would say this is a pretty good deal. :o

Slowpump
23-11-2018, 07:39 PM
Girl's a slut.

afterburn
23-11-2018, 07:59 PM
Girl's a slut.

Wet-nam girl start really early :o

Shiofukis
23-11-2018, 09:33 PM
Three years of prison term in exchange for two sessions of unprotected sex with an eleven-year-old chick... I would say this is a pretty good deal. :o

From "con trinh" to "mat trinh roi". Ppl spent few thousands to poke ...he spent few years in jail ....

conquer
24-11-2018, 05:02 AM
From "con trinh" to "mat trinh roi". Ppl spent few thousands to poke ...he spent few years in jail ....

Even one can pay to fuck a minor, he still needs to go to jail when he gets caught. Probably the penalty is even heavier considering he has already known the girl is underage before engaging the service. :o

maxman
25-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Jail bait!

This is a real life example of a jail bait.

For whatever reason, this girl, an underaged girl, decided to lie about her age saying that she is older, got this man into very shameful legal trouble.

This young man was also clearly stupid to not suspect something wrong when he saw her naked. At 11, a girl’s breasts are very likely to be small compared to a girl at later teenage age. The lack of hair down there should be another giveaway clue.

As usual, I would suspect the underage girl probably gets little, or no, punishment for lying to the man and consenting to sex.

During his time in jail, his wife will have to single-handedly pay the mortgage of their flat. Unless she is in a high-paying job, they are likely to eventually fall behind on payments and possibly lose the flat.

After he gets out of jail, his prospects for a job are diminished or destroyed. During his imprisonment, his wife’s feelings for him may also diminish. Divorce could happen sometime down the track.

If the girl got pregnant, and for whatever reason, is allowed to carry the pregnancy to full term and eventually deliver a baby, he has to pay child support for at least 18 years. Due to her young age, any complications from the birth, or defects to the baby or child, means he is likely to pay more.

He not only fucked an underaged girl but also fucked his life.

BTech
25-11-2018, 11:30 PM
Jail bait!

This is a real life example of a jail bait.

For whatever reason, this girl, an underaged girl, decided to lie about her age saying that she is older, got this man into very shameful legal trouble.

This young man was also clearly stupid to not suspect something wrong when he saw her naked. At 11, a girl’s breasts are very likely to be small compared to a girl at later teenage age. The lack of hair down there should be another giveaway clue.

As usual, I would suspect the underage girl probably gets little, or no, punishment for lying to the man and consenting to sex.

During his time in jail, his wife will have to single-handedly pay the mortgage of their flat. Unless she is in a high-paying job, they are likely to eventually fall behind on payments and possibly lose the flat.

After he gets out of jail, his prospects for a job are diminished or destroyed. During his imprisonment, his wife’s feelings for him may also diminish. Divorce could happen sometime down the track.

If the girl got pregnant, and for whatever reason, is allowed to carry the pregnancy to full term and eventually deliver a baby, he has to pay child support for at least 18 years. Due to her young age, any complications from the birth, or defects to the baby or child, means he is likely to pay more.

He not only fucked an underaged girl but also fucked his life.

Are you justifying the man's act ??

conquer
26-11-2018, 03:43 AM
May everyone should think about why he nv kana caning? :confused: 555

Because the girl is not a local? Probably also the judges believed him that he actually thought the girl is 17? :o

maxman
26-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Are you justifying the man's act ??

Of course not. I described him as stupid. He has quite surely really ruined his life.

Who knows? There could be some men who think of him as a worthy idol.

centuriun
26-11-2018, 12:49 PM
Wet-nam girl start really early :o

Just heard from a friend ask me to go match make guys with 30 yo virgin in Vietnam province.

jsvc
26-11-2018, 12:56 PM
Just heard from a friend ask me to go match make guys with 30 yo virgin in Vietnam province.

WHat ??

Serious bro you want to hitched an old virgo???

jsvc
26-11-2018, 01:05 PM
May everyone should think about why he nv kana caning? :confused: 555

Let me guess.

This is not considered RAPE but statutory rape.

That if the girl initiated the sex? Girl is a guilty party is this case.

sexcision
26-11-2018, 02:57 PM

Lol 30 yrs old and virgin. If true, u need to find out the real reason why she’s still a virgin at that age.

Drinkwater
26-11-2018, 05:29 PM

My friend has a 45 yo virgin colleague, ask if I'm interested.

fotard
26-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Let me guess.

This is not considered RAPE but statutory rape.

That if the girl initiated the sex? Girl is a guilty party is this case.

I think so too.

fotard
26-11-2018, 06:25 PM
My friend has a 45 yo virgin colleague, ask if I'm interested.

Woo so are you going for it?